Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Fang - Refectory

Fang made a face, probably from his food. "I didn't think I would say it either..."

"Vaalku," he explained to Kat. "He has a habit of... interfering. I just hope he didn't overhear."

IC: Hoto - Empty Dorm Wing

"Maybe..." Hoto trailed off into her own thoughts.

Did she even want to leave? Outside, Rahkshi were treated like vermin. There were those that were kind to her, but far more tried to hurt her.

But if her friends were leaving, she would follow them. She couldn't be alone any longer.

IC: Exxan - Refectory.

"Vaalku?" I whirled around, but he was already gone. "Didn't he get blown up? What's he doing spying on us?" 

__________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Era - Empty Dormitory Wing.

"Maybe we should go talk to the others, see if anyone else would agree to the idea?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"I'm not sure...." I hesitated. "...if you go after him, he'll know something's up, and become more determined to find out what it is." 

Vaalku was awfully predictable like that. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Bullseye/1st Person/Halls
As I was walking I did a little dance of joy as I managed to conquer my depression for now.

But more importantly I need to find someone who would help me leave, but who....

OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

OOC: Pyre already picked up Zex

IC: Pyre - Gym

"No. It's over." I hiss at Rail.

"He never intended to kill any rahkshi. And you guys are all torturing him not giving a karz about that."

OOC: Yeah, I know. Doesn't change the fact that it happened after I made it publicly clear that I was intending on letting everyone else go before it was Rail's turn, a statement that you either did not see or blatantly ignored to spare your character from further injury. Needless to say, I'm not even going to go into how Pyre knows Rail's name since the two never introduced themselves and Rail hasn't been around long enough for his name to be public knowledge, nor how Zex even knew of Discord's death before the trial started, since I don't recall reading a post about him finding out about that either, but I will happily rescind the statement if evidence is provided to the contrary.

IC: Rail - Gym

"Says you," Rail growled back at the other Rahkshi, staring daggers at him that practically begged for him to interfere. "Unfortunately, I could care less about your opinion, as it isn't even worthy for me to use it to wipe Rahi dung off of my foot. Whether he intended to kill them or not is irrelevant, for he displayed no such caution during the battle to even support that claim, nor did he show remorse for his actions after the deeds were performed. Furthermore, Tridax has presented the opportunity for each and every one of us to exact punishment on this Rahkshi, and I have yet to deliver mine. If you want to dispute this, feel free to take it up with him, though, in all honesty, I highly doubt that he'll even consider such drivel."

The Rahkshi of Magnetism then ripped his crossbow off of his back, aiming it directly at the other's chest in preparation to defend himself.

"But if you instead decide that you intend to share in his idiocy and attack me in an attempt to spare him further punishment, I will do everything in my power to make sure that you wind up lying on the floor right next to him, equally broken and bloodied."

• Upvote 2

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Era - Empty Dormitory Wing. 

"That's not a bad idea..." I agreed, "....not as drastic as running away." 

IC Mahrika

Mahrika's Dormitory -> Library

Mahrika tried to sleep, but he could not. What was it? Not the gruesome spectacle of the killer's punishment... not exactly. There were thoughts and ideas crashing around in his head, and eventually he had no choice but to indulge them. 

He set off to the library, and surrounded himself with his favorite books: Two on political theory, four on philosophy, one history of various governments, and a copy of the Brotherhood legal code. Then he took a sheaf of paper, a jar of ink and a pen and started writing. The words flowed like the Eidolon, interrupted only by breaks to search for reference passages from his selected literature. He was on to something great, he was sure of it.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Xara - Infirmary.

I smiled at that. "Well, if you ever need a hand with anything, let me know. I think I've had enough of hurting people all the time." If I was a sword, then perhaps it was time to go back into my sheath. "I think it's time I started helping them instead." 

Glass was right. I could be more than this. 

IC: Xara - Infirmary.

"I can't make any promises," I said hesitantly, "but I'll try." 

IC: Pyre

"Fine..."

I stick Zex back up the stage.

"He gave those rahkshi two times to stand down. And they continued to fight even though they were clearly weak. It's their fault the silence rahkshi is dead."

"You're basically punishing him for sombody else's stupidity!"

I watch the stage hoping Tridax began his healing pulse to make sure Rail wouldn't kill Zex

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

OOC: To you, Articfreeze.

IC Vaalku

Vaalku rounded a corner. His muscles were tired, and he needed another break. He stopped and made a salivated groan.

Well, that was a stupid mistake.

Around the corner was a Rahk who had just stopped happily dancing to himself, and here he was, on the floor, one arm and leg missing, making growling noises. His worries of looking like a zombie were confirmed.

IC: Fang - Refectory

"Exxan here," Fang accented his words with a pointed glare, "made sure Tridax knew about the meeting. It would be useless to attend now."

IC: Hoto - Empty Dorm Wing

"It would be nice to get away, just for a while. Especially if it wasn't an assignment."

Her failure at the last three still frustrated her.

IC: Rain - Refectory

More of the slop actually ended up splattered on the table than eaten, but Rain was proud of her artwork. Using just her spoon and a few claws, she dramatically imagined a scene in the dull grey-browns of the slop. Some more attentive Rahkshi might recognize her self portrait, standing in triumph above her foe. His triangular spines were broken, trident lying off to one side, and somehow, despite the disgusting color, his silver paint was still apparent through the exaggerated stab wounds.

She stood up and walked out, absently twirling her staff around with one hand. Behind her, she could hear the Porters frantically scraping at the "mess."

OOC: Rain open to interaction.

Edited by Click

IC: Era - Empty Dorm Wing.

"Okay, so where could we go?" A holiday sounded like a great idea. 

"Again, sorry about that...." I cleared my throat, "....but hopefully it'll keep Tridax busy. I still need a weapon, if you'd be willing to help me make one?" 

IC: Sidonas - Gym

Sidonas lay there, stabbed, unconscious, and obviously not aware about the fight near his unconscious body.

Would someone get him to the Infirmary? If he were conscious he would hope so. Or maybe he would throw himself at Illusive. Maybe.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Era - Empty Dorm Wing.

"What about Malebranche?" I suggested. "I'm level three now. Speaking the language should be even easier for me." 

IC: Illusive - Gym.

Now that the annoying, interfering Rahkshi had left, I turned back to Cao, snapping out a hand to grab back my weapon. 

IC: Pyre

"Fine..."

I stick Zex back up the stage.

"He gave those rahkshi two times to stand down. And they continued to fight even though they were clearly weak. It's their fault the silence rahkshi is dead."

"You're basically punishing him for sombody else's stupidity!"

I watch the stage hoping Tridax began his healing pulse to make sure Rail wouldn't kill Zex

IC: Rail - Gym

"That," Rail said, continuing to stare at the other Rahkshi as he ascended the stage. "Is where you are wrong."

He wrapped his fingers around the wounded Rahkshi's neck, turning his head with his thumb so he could get a better look at the carnage inflicted on him.

"It was his own stupidity that caused him to join forces with the group of equally moronic individuals that forced their way into a temporarily blocked off room; a decision, I might add, that was made in order to show another one of our classmates the reprecussions of his own idiocy. If he and the others had patiently waited for Xara to finish teaching Vaalku his lession instead, the riot in the gym would've never occured, and neither of those two Rahkshi would've died, regardless of who was to blame for their deaths. It was his own failure to use common sense that landed him here, no one else's. The fact that he was the one that ended their lives as well was just the icing on the cake."

He then turned his full atention back to the Rahkshi in front of him before continuing to speak.

"I've had some time to think about what I was going to do to you when I finally got my hands on you," he said, placing his crossbow onto his back and relieving the source of his ire of his weaponry. "My thoughts danced between several possibilities; from tying your hands to the ceiling of the gym and using you as a punching bag, to ripping you out of your suit and displaying it as a trophy while simultaneously suspending you from a tree and watching as the Matoran used you as a piñata, devising your punishment has been on the forefront of my mind. After seeing what the rest of the students have already done to you, however, I've been forced to step my game, and I think I just found one that suits you. You may be thinking that there's not much that could be done to you now, that the combined punishments inflicted upon you by the rest of the student body couldn't possibly stand up to what a lone Rahkshi of Magnetism could do, but that is where you would be sorely mistaken."

Rail then turned towards the Makuta, releasing his grip on the other student's throat.

"Headmaster Tridax, I firmly believe that individuals should be held accountable for their actions. As such, in the event that you decide not to end his life, I formally request that you remove his armor's ability to enter flight mode to enable the students to continuously remind him of his own if they choose to do so. I would gladly do it myself, but I am not too familiar with the internal workings of our suits, and carving the necessary parts out of him would be extremely time consuming. We've already spent enough of our lives on him as it is."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Revenge-Hallway

Revenge lead Rider out into the hallway, not sure where to go next.  He looked behind himself to see if Raptor was going to follow them, not that he wanted Raptor to.  Seeing that he had Revenge said,  "If you really want to make a kaita we will go somewhere private."

Edited by Smudge8

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Since Xara didn't seem to have anything more to say, Palma went back to tending the frozen Ice Resistance Rahkshi

Meanwhile in the Gym, Tridax was keeping an eye on he proceedings. The spirited illusion Rahkshi had yielded the fight, which showed they were smart enough to recognise bad odds when they saw them. 

"I do not think I need take any action on that regard," he answered Rail, "The missing leg should ensure our murderer stays grounded."

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg