Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

OOC: Good game, Dark_Stranger.

IC (As Ipartsa): Her blood curdling scream was incredibly loud, but it would've fallen deaf on the other rahk's ears as the blade cut deep into her abdomen. "Beat... You win, now... Please take me to-" She interrupted to wrench herself free of the ax and clutched the painful wound. "Palma."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Shock

"You thinking what I'm thinking Nightmare?" I ask, hearing Vlad's call. "Cause I'm thinking about a sandwich. Oh, and killing some matoran... Oh, and Blade? There is Kuma's killer." I point to the big Adaptirahk by the metal box. "Go nuts." and then Nightmare answered. But Daaaad!"

IC: Nightmare

"But I thought it was you who said we'd never get anywhere fighting matoran!" He responded.

IC: Vlad / Gym

Suddenly some random yellow guy had shown up, also attacking Mortsia. Where the Karz had he come from? Why were there more random interferers assisting the bad guys than the good? It was ridiculous! But now there was nothing he could do but carry on his own fight. He was still hoping Shock and Nightmare would take out the Matoran, so he had to keep Illusive occupied.

He charged, swinging Avenger at Illusive's faceplate - activating its blinding burst of light (and of course, for that brief instant, closing his eyes) as he did so.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Helkyre

Helkyre breathed out heavily as the black and purple rahkshi dragged the unconscious 'traitor' away and enclosed him in a metal box. "Well... suppose that's the end of that guy." Helkyre realized she didn't actually care about him, and walked away.

OOC: Helkyre open for interaction in hallways.

Edited by Toa Onaku

OOC: Same here, Lewa.

IC--Beat--Gym/Halls

"Of course," Beat said, slipping up to Ipartsa's wounded left side and supporting her. They slowly and carefully made their way toward the hall. "Y'know," Beat muttered, as she carefully scooped up her bolas using the back of her axe's head, "I really ought to research some techniques that are a bit less brutal. Or at least don't lead to an immediate rush to the infirmary."

IC--Sepulchral--Outside Lucid's Cave/Causeway

Sepulchral’s body followed his host across the water, but his mind was already several steps ahead. Once they had returned the school, he would need to find the library, as he had been trying to when he arrived. He would need to research philosophy and psychology...and perhaps history. Who could tell what manner of helpful viewpoints could be locked in the past?

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC (As Ipartsa): Despite how painful the burns and cut in her body were, she still forced a smile on her face. "Save the brutal techniques for the villains." Said the rahkshi of chain lightning as she was supported by Beat. "I do admit, that was a good strategy with your bolas, only a shadow kraata of dodging could avoid the bolo and your axe." 

Helkyre breathed out heavily as the black and purple rahkshi dragged the unconscious 'traitor' away and enclosed him in a metal box. "Well... suppose that's the end of that guy." Helkyre realized she didn't actually care about him, and walked away.

OOC: Interacting with Helkyre. 

IC (As Bikraata): "And the others say we're the freaks because of our wings, look at her. Whatever happened to her left side must've come from an extremely painful punishment by their Makuta..." The insect control kraata said as he approached her. "Hey you." He said. *I'm taking over now.* The rahi control kraata thought as her voice came out of the rahkshi's mouth. "Hi there, how are you? My name's Bikraata and I'd love to know more about you." She said with a sweet and polite tone. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Oh boy. This just gets better and better. Helkyre wasn't sure quite how to respond as the insectoid looking rahkshi approached her. "I'm... good." Letting someone know more about her was the last thing she wanted, but this rahkshi... Bikraata, seemed polite enough. Still, she felt a bit uncomfortable to be suddenly thrust into a conversation willy nilly like that. "Name's Helkyre. But I'm mostly called Hel."

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC: Snake - Warehouse, 4thy Tier, Malebranche

I can't stand waiting. I want to go out and be active, scout or stand guard. But a rahkshi guarding a building would raise questions, even if people thought you were from the Brotherhood, so I suppress my fear and sit in silence, not daring to go back to sleep.

Kathok

IC Caoutchouc / Warehouse

"Kaita dissolution? Well-" Cut off by the impact and the shock, he yelped rather comically and drew his leg back as quick as was possible. Ouch...

"Doesn't change my other statement," he added a quick one-two whack with his batons, aimed for her guard. "We don't need to play fair with them, I'd intend to use every trick and opportunity we could scrounge up."

IC Recherche / Dorms

His eyes widened at the demonstration, chemical explosives matching their own powers? Such a powder would be incredibly useful, adaptable to many uses and circumstances unlike more conventional explosives. Not wanting to interrupt Helix's explanation, he reverted to a neutral expression. "That is quite the find, please go on about this other project?"

...but close to it

IC: Dormirahk

From the smoke surrounding the now destroyed village emerged a large, strongly built rahkshi of sleep: Dormirahk. They walked slowly, their heavy steps betraying their grief as they approached the treeline near the village edge. Dormirahk looked at Rail, their disappointment and anger very clearly communicated through their eyes.

"They're dead. Every single one of them. They're all dead. There's no way anyone could have survived that..." Dormirahk let out a deep sigh. "This was a slaughter. A relentless showing of barbarism and viciousness. And..." Dormirahk looked like they had trouble getting out what they wanted to say. "... We were too late to do anything."

IC--Beat--Halls

"Thanks. I think having a second weapon will open up a lot of options--especially since it's got some nice range on it." Beat was pretty sure the infirmary was just around this next corner. Palma probably wouldn't be very happy to see her there again.

IC--Sepulchral--Roof

"Personally, I think I should head to the library posthaste," Sepulchral replied as he landed beside her. "A fellow can only be unsure of his philosophy for so long before starting to drift."

IC Recherche / Dorms

His eyes widened at the demonstration, chemical explosives matching their own powers? Such a powder would be incredibly useful, adaptable to many uses and circumstances unlike more conventional explosives. Not wanting to interrupt Helix's explanation, he reverted to a neutral expression. "That is quite the find, please go on about this other project?"

IC: Helix/Dorms

"I want to collect samples of a Lerahk's venom on various levels in order to experiment with them. I was thinking that I could find a way to develop a resistance or find a way to have it not affect me as much so that I could implement it in a smoke bomb."

IC: Revenge-Library

Revenge nodded.  "Have you seen my friend Rider anywhere?  He is a camo-patterned rahk and he has a pet ussal."

IC: Alpha/Library

"I'm sorry, but I haven't seen him. But if I find him, I'll tell him that you're looking for him."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Oh boy. This just gets better and better. Helkyre wasn't sure quite how to respond as the insectoid looking rahkshi approached her. "I'm... good." Letting someone know more about her was the last thing she wanted, but this rahkshi... Bikraata, seemed polite enough. Still, she felt a bit uncomfortable to be suddenly thrust into a conversation willy nilly like that. "Name's Helkyre. But I'm mostly called Hel."

IC (As Bikraata): "My name's Bikraata." The rahkshi replied. "I'm kind of new here, could you perhaps show me all the important places at this school?"

IC (As Ipartsa): "A second weapon would be handy, but switching them is always going to slow a fighter down and you can't have that in combat."

"Doesn't change my other statement," he added a quick one-two whack with his batons, aimed for her guard. "We don't need to play fair with them, I'd intend to use every trick and opportunity we could scrounge up."

IC: Xara - Warehouse. 

"And who out of the ten of us would make for good kaitas?" I challenged, whipping my staff up to block his strikes. Splinters flew from the broomstick as his blows cracked against it, "Kat and Jayar have some experience, I think, but the rest of us..." 

He charged, swinging Avenger at Illusive's faceplate - activating its blinding burst of light (and of course, for that brief instant, closing his eyes) as he did so.

IC: Illusive - Gym.

I recoiled from the light, clenching my eyes shut and crouching low. I heard the knife slice through the air above my head, and lowered my shoulder, jumping forwards to hopefully ram it into his chest. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

If she'd had a real weapon, he'd likely have died a few times thus far. So, she was definitely a good fighter and tactician... Kat was another good fighter, how would their powers and personalities mesh? Hard to tell. But surely better than most of the others that had traveled with them...

"How about Kat, you and I? F-for reasons of us being the best fighters, of course."

...but close to it

IC: Xara - Warehouse.

I stepped back, lowering my staff. "That's not a bad idea, actually..." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Illusive's shoulder made contact with Vlad, sending the Vorahk staggering backwards. But his grimace was also half grim grin, for once more he had the chance to feed.

Indeed, the moment Illusive struck him the energy began flowing, ambrosia to the self-starved vampire. But he had to keep that instinct under control. Maintaining a grip on rational thought even while the painful yet delicious point of contact persisted and he was pressed back, he swung the whip around above his enemy's Kraata case, a motion which at this range would almost indubitably wrap it tightly around his spines. At the same time he was already pulling back on Avenger, bringing it stabbing towards Illusive's chest.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

I felt the whip snagging at my spines and pulled away, clenching my mouth shut to stop myself crying out as the whip's jagged edges tore pieces off of them. The dagger ripped a second gash across my chestplate. 

Hunger rahkshi... need to keep my distance... I backed off, focusing on one of my nearby Matoran and sending them charging blindly towards Sparkly from the side, sword pointed forwards like a spear. 

Disappointingly, his enemy's spines has just sheared right off, and the flow of energy stopped. And now there was a Matoran advancing on him...

Vlad gritted his teeth, and hurled Avenger past the sword with respectable force, right for the Matoran's hearlight - a lethal blow, if it struck true or anywhere near. And dodging or parrying didn't seem likely.

Just in case inertia carried the slave forwards or something else went wrong, though, he followed up by immediately stepping forwards, out of the Matoran's path and towards Illusive. As he did so he was already swinging the whip at his opponent once more, bringing it arcing down at Illusive's arm once more. He really needed to get it coiled around him somewhere, perhaps this would do the trick...

Another Matoran dead. Looks like I'll have to go shopping for more later on...

I twisted away from his whip and turned side-on, narrowing my profile. As I did, I sent Legion whipping out at him, the weight at the end slicing through the air towards his shiny face. 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

IC--Footwork--Gym

In what seemed like a few seconds, the relatively quiet g6m had turned into a madhouse. It wasn't just friendly sparring, either; several of these maniacs seemed determined to kill each other. Footwork resisted the urge to abandon his task, and simply hunched over the melting sword and prayed he wouldn't get dragged into the chaos.

IC: Snap [Gym, {manifested forge}]

Nearby to Footwork, the ever-aimless Snap was tense, eyes transfixed on the scene, hand close to her shield.

The truth of the matter was, despite her "rebel" nature, Snap was downright terrified of fighting. She, honestly couldn't remember why she came to the gym, had she... been expecting something else? what else would rahkshi training grounds be for?

She was paralyzed to her core, the carefree expression drained from her face, replaced with a face of pure dread.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC--Sepulchral--Roof

"I shall be cautious," he said jovially. Then, in a more serious tone: "I do not seek an entirely new outlook, but now that I have decided not to follow where the Makuta lead, I have some...gaps in my ideology. I shall simply seek out whatever seems to be logically and emotionally sound to fill the holes, provided that it meshes well with what I already have."

IC--Beat--Halls/Infirmary

"It is the sort of advantage that can come back to bite you," Beat admitted, "but I think it could really be something if I can keep using it properly." Carefully, she steered Ipartsa through the door of the infirmary.

IC--Footwork--Gym

Footwork noticed, out of the corner of his eye, that Snap seemed very nervous. He hadn't even considered that there could be another Rahkshi as uncomfortable with combat as himself. "Say," he said to her, "would you please run to the library and tell Feka that the melting is almost done?"

IC--Nyarl--Halls/Gym

Nyarl stood near the doorway of the gym, observing the chaos. This didn't seem to be an ordinary spar, judging by the number of students involved and the sheer vitriol evident in many faces and actions. The only participant he recognized offhand was the white-and-gold Matoran sympathizer. Nyarl leaned back against the wall, training forgotten for the moment, and waited to see how the brawl would develop...

IC (As Ipartsa): "While remaining in a hospital sucks, I don't think I would want to return to the gym right now, the psychos might decide to drag more people into their fight."

IC (As Bikraata): "Well, that's perfect, I can't believe we met someone who doesn't know the way around here." The male Kraata said to the female Kraata. "Just let me talk to her." The rahi control Kraata opened her mouth and spoke to Helkyre. "Well, at least we can both learn our way around Corps Rahkshi. Let's find our way to the gym fist."

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

Oh boy, school exploration. Exactly how I wanted to spend my time after days of non-stop flying across the oceans. "I... eh, don't know. I'm kind of tired right now. Long trip to the school, you know? Maybe we could do it... laterrr..." Helkyre was teetering on the brink of teleporting away from this interaction, but at the same time, she didn't want to make a makuta cursed enemy on her first day here. Karzahni, not even her first day, but the day of her arrival.

Good, another Matoran freed. Only four more now...

Vlad took a quick step back, moving his head out of the path of his opponent's weapon. Then with the lightning reflexes characteristic of both Rahkshi and vampires he whipped out his free hand, snatching the weight on the end of the chain from midair and beginning to draw on Illusive's energy through the kusari. For good measure, he gave his other arm a measured swing, sending his whip slicing towards Illusive's legs again.

IC: Lucid / Roof

"Sounds wise. It looks like you've got that figured out," Lucid replied, proud of her pupil and friend. "So may good fortune find you, and the stars grant that we may meet again." With that somewhat unusual farewell the Rahkshi of Sleep began to turn to leave.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

Oh boy, school exploration. Exactly how I wanted to spend my time after days of non-stop flying across the oceans. "I... eh, don't know. I'm kind of tired right now. Long trip to the school, you know? Maybe we could do it... later..." Helkyre was teetering on the brink of teleporting away from this interaction, but at the same time, she didn't want to make a makuta cursed enemy on her first day here. Karzahni, not even her first day, but the day of her arrival.

IC (As Bikraata): I agree, I'm tired from flying. Wish this suit was lighter. The male rahkshi thought as he took control and spoke with his voice. "I love my wings, I can fly faster than a normal rahkshi and reach greater heights. The weight of the suit tires me out, though, I wish it was lighter." He said before flaunting the thin orange wings. "Let's go find the dormitory now."

IC (As Numlef): "Time to head back then." He said in a dejected voice before returning to the tree line.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion