Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Phobia (Entranceway-->Gym)

Phobia walked into Corpus Rahkshi. He looked about him, his mind analyzing everything he saw,

Walking further into the building, he heard a clamour coming from a room with a broken door.

As he entered he saw there were many Rahkshi fighting or arguing. There seemed to be an air of battle about the place.

Phobia stood in a corner, not drawing attention to himself, and began watching the scene in more detail.

Edited by The Collector Of Masks

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

OOC: Ezec just burned Death so hard. :P

IC: Edge

Tossing War's body aside (and hurting him more in the process), he began looking through the crowd, seeing if anybody else was dying on the floor to experiment on.

IC: Horserahk

Pestilence suddenly remembered. Why was he here? His brother was using him and Famine as fightolbots with the logic that War is our brother.

Pestilence thought, "Of course when War gets in a fight they can't beat, Death has to come flying to us for help... And what a predicament he got us in now. I'm going to have a long talk with him."

Death smiled. If that lumbering idiot kept walking forward in pure darkness which he can tell by the sound of his footsteps...

He imagined a rock on the floor, not large enough to stop Ezec, but small enough to trip him.

Famine didn't have enough time to dodge, so the arrow was sent whizzing into his already useless arm and sent him staggering backwards. He fell over and was poisoned.

Pestilence silently cursed. He lowered his bow. He was fed up with dealing with Death and War's problems and Famine was paying for it.

"I concede. You can fight Death. Just give me back my knife and I'll take Famine and go."

IC God Twins:

Aza was almost disappointed. Almost. Her wounds had healed, and other than the arrow head still embedded in her shoulder, she was doing fine.

The Black God scoffed, tossing the knife with casual grace, the point digging lightly into the floor at the other Rahk's feet. 

The White, God, meanwhile, stumbled over the small rock that he couldn't see. Which took him out of the Darkness field, and he quickly regained his footing with a growl. 

"You try my patience. Tend to your fallen, or face me. But do not waste my time, mortal."

IC Caoutchouc / Warehouse

He jostled the Anti-Firerahk a little bit, no response.

"What the karz is taking Xara so long?! We're not gonna be able to keep him much longer like this, Kat." Getting up, he returned to the cabinet, scavenging some wire and part of the broken broom. If worst came to worst, he could make a tourniquet. But that could easily cost him a limb...

IC: Snake - Warehouse, 4th Tier, Malebranche

I had opened the door, stepped out into the night air, and then all karzahni had broken loose.

My eyes are wide. Don't look, you'll feel sick. I can't just stand by...He's not going to survive, you know it. Just let nature take its course. That's what you've always done, isn't it? Shut up, shut up! This time, I will make a difference. I can see it, a glimmer of hope...maybe I can really earn these peoples' respect for once...You really are petty, aren't you? It seems your only goal now is to be a good little doggie and do as you're told. No, I'm doing this for me-- More than a little selfish, I'd say. I mean...I'm doing this for the kid. Just keep telling yourself that.

"I'll...go and look for Jayar too." I say hastily. "Any idea where he went?"

IC Kat:

I grimaced. 

"Karz, hang in there, kid..... Cao, you have more flexible hands than any of us, see if you can't put pressure on the wound more directly. Snake,..... I'm not sure, maybe the market district? Go fast, he needs more help than we can give him."

My hands were shaking. I wasn't prepared to lose one of our own so quickly....

IC: Snake - 4th Tier, Malebranche

Another spear of intense, saturated pain shoots through my head. I manage a nod, flinging open the door once more and stumbling outside. The air out here, as I noticed before, is still stiflingly hot, but at least it isn't stuffy. Market district...The pain in you're head's getting worse, I see...Focus...on the task...at hand.

I realize I don't really know my way around Malebranche as well as I thought I did. Panic sets in, flooding over me...I can't just go back into the warehouse, apologetically asking for directions while the kid dies. Can't you swallow your pride and do just that, you moron? We...I...don't have enough time. ​I...I'll just follow the signs, I think desperately.

With that, I set off in what I hope is the right direction, flying at a low altitude and haphazardly teleporting whenever I have the strength.

IC: Fíor - Forest, Nynrah

I have obligations, I have duties...but for now, I need to...not rest, exactly, but...be still.

Kathok

IC: Vlad / Forest

"Zer only 'fuss' here vas zer raid, unt if you came, you must have intended to participate. Vhich is deservink of punishment." Despite Burn's pitiful wailing excuses, Vlad didn't hesitate to snatch his combination weapon and satchel off of his person, shouldering the bag and tossing the tool over on the ground a few yards away.

"Now... Should I cut off his spines?" he asked Call, contemplating his axe. He was just about on the fence between considering it the ideal non-debilitating punishment and excessively cruel, but in total honestly, he kind of hoped Call would say yes...

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Aerahk

Elated due to Thurisaz's words, Aerahk continued to the Dormitories. "Well, here we are at the Dormitories. Each student gets their own room, and there's a washroom on each floor where people can clean themselves up with cold and colder water." Aerahk pointed out as he kept walking down the Dormitory hallway. 

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

Hoto pushed herself up again and looked down the path. "How long have we been out?" she asked just for a new subject.

IC: Tear - Gym

"You want to do something?" Tear snapped. "Go get those metal heads to stop fighting and actually do something about finding assassins. Then we can get out of here."

IC: Call - Nynrah

Call thought it over for only a moment. "Go for it," he said. "Make the little murderer suffer."

IC: Thurisaz / Dorm Wing

Thurisaz asserted his comprehension with a stately nod. "Ah... So how do we receive our rooms?" he inquired. "Are they assigned, or may we choose them ourselves?" He was hoping for the latter. There was a specific number he had in mind...

IC: Jayar / Malebranche

Jayar contemplated the sky. There was just a hint of light, slowly growing... "Long enough," he reluctantly declared. Even with that over the food, it was impossible for him not to enjoy a time with Hoto, or not regret its passing. Especially knowing what struggles awaited them...

IC: Door

"I said I don't want to draw attention to myself! And I'm fairly certain that would!" Door snapped back at Tear.

"Oh, well, I'm pretty sure if you haven't already been assigned a room, you can just choose some empty one." He said as he drew closer to the Dormitory exit, which would lead to the east wing, where the Refectory and Gym were located.

IC: Vlad / Forest

Well, that settled it. He'd show this idiot, and anyone who met him, that attacking Matoran settlements was not something you got away from unscathed. Maybe it was a cruel punishment, but in Vlad's experience killing people with kindness was just wishful thinking. And it wasn't a deadly, debilitating, or life-wrecking blow, at least, which was more than you could say about what Burn had hoped to do with the Matoran.

He took a moment to eye up the right path, took a deep breath - and swung the axe to chop off Burn's spines just about at the base. (Well, a little above, to be sure not to hit the carapace.)

IC: Thurisaz / Dorm Wing

"All right, good to know," Thurisaz told Aerahk with casual gratitude as he continued with him to the Refectory, stride as elegant and noble as always.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC: The Horserahk

Pestilence picked up Famine and his knifd and Famines split rope.

"Death, I'm tired of dealing with your problems. You and War should finish what you started."

He left the gym, abandoning his two brothers to take Famine to the infirmary.

Death hissed at his brother. "You imbecile! We are brothers. Our powers combined would be unrivaled if we leveled up more! We should stick togefher!"

Death was clearly out numbered now. He flew down towards Aza and reactivated his field of darkness.

War woke up. At a wall. And he lacked depth perception suddenly.

IC: Edge

As Edge painstakingly pulled the matoran he found his dorm. He opened the door and tossed the matoran onto his bed. The matorans abiotic body parts would proove useful for repairs. He then opened up his lab and used the remaining peat to make 3 more smoke bombs.

OOC: I don't know how Avenger works so I'll assume its ability to come back Is boomerang like

IC: Pyre

Pyre imagined 3 targets. He threw the knife at one. He missed and prepared to go get it but it did something unexpected. It began coming back. Hr ducked and it was flung into the wall behind him.

He pulled it out. It looked normal.

"That was unexpected..."

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC God Twins:

Aza let her head drop into her hand as she sighed. "Mortals....." She back hand sprung out of the darkness, her stiletto dissapearing into one of it's many hiding places as she Fired two arrows as quickly as possible one after the other into the darkness field towards where she hoped Death's legs still were. There was perhaps a two second time span between the first and second shot.

Ezec, meanwhile, took a more direct route, swinging the flail in a horizontal arc through the field around where most Rahkshi torso's would be.

IC--Footwork--Gym

Not stopping to think about how bad an idea this was, he leapt into the air, aiming to come down on their assailant blades-first.

IC: Sliver - Gym.

The smile that lit up my face was cold, and cruel. I sent a concussive blast of level 4 cyclone rippling from my hands on an intercept course with my leaping opponent. With no way to dodge in midair, and the spike pit his friend was currently dangling from directly behind him, I was confident that this fight was over. 

IC Caoutchouc / Warehouse

"What the karz is taking Xara so long?! We're not gonna be able to keep him much longer like this, Kat." 

IC: Xara - Malebranche.

The reason I was taking so long was because it was a big karzing city, and I had no idea none of the Hoto or Jayar posts mentioned where they actually were, leaving me to blunder around blindly and hope I eventually stumbled across one or both of them. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Doubt

Doubt despised torture. Whelping another idiot for being unrealistically murderous was different. But... Gah, it sickened him to even think about it.

Moving forward and stepping on the weapon, pretending he didn't notice it to disrupt Burn, he answered his question. "Not so fast. Who else came with you?"

IC--Shrapnel--Gym

With no room to properly dodge, Shrapnel moved to take the kick in her ribs. It hurt like Karz, but it wasn't as debilitating as it would have been otherwise. Gritting her teeth, she grabbed at the enemy's extended leg to hold it still while she drove the claws of her other hand toward his knee.

IC--Footwork--Gym

Footwork quickly realized the folly of leaving the ground, especially since it completely negated his only advantage. He struggled to get I to flight mode, but the cyclone had him in its grip, bearing him toward the pit--

No.

With a sudden surge of determination, Footwork drove his flopping limbs into place. For a moment, he was flying straight down toward the floor of the pit. Then he pulled up and landed, panting, on the far side.

He really should have run away then, but the longer he kept this psycho busy, the more time Snap had to escape. "Is that...really...all you got?" he gasped.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Sliver - Gym.

"Nope," I drew my bow, the bladed edges glittering in the light filtering down from above, "But I think that's all that you've got, isn't it?" In his desperation to escape falling into the pit, he'd landed himself on the opposite side to where his ally still dangled. 

I moved to stand a few feet from the pit's edge, nocking an arrow and pointing it down at Snap's head. "If either one of you is an assassin, now would be a great time to confess..." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC--Shrapnel--Gym

Shrapnel managed to avoid the latest assault by simply falling backwards and allowing the Lerahk to fly over her. Painfully aware of how vulnerable this position made her, she began scrambling to her feet, clutching her cracked ribs with one hand as she did so.

IC--Footwork--Gym

Footwork couldn't remember ever truly wanting to kill someone before.

His eyes narrowed and his fists clenched at his sides, but he managed to keep the homicidal edge out of his voice as he replied. "My friend is not an assassin. Even if Icarax hadn't forbidden lethal force, you would have no reason to kill her."

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

"Alright," Hoto muttered just as mournfully as she turned back to the entrance of the park. "Let's head back to the other."

IC: Tear - Gym

"Fine, sit here until they accuse you, and drag you off into that by force. The only way we're getting out is by ending this bloodbath."

Call jerked forward as Burn fell, but his grip on the swords did not slip. "Coward!" Call shouted, yanking the swords back to pull Burn upright again. "Face your punishment!"

IC God Twins:

Aza let her head drop into her hand as she sighed. "Mortals....." She back hand sprung out of the darkness, her stiletto dissapearing into one of it's many hiding places as she Fired two arrows as quickly as possible one after the other into the darkness field towards where she hoped Death's legs still were. There was perhaps a two second time span between the first and second shot.

Ezec, meanwhile, took a more direct route, swinging the flail in a horizontal arc through the field around where most Rahkshi torso's would be.

IC: Death - Gym

In flight mode he continued charging forward, so the arrows whizzed past his legs.

The flail however, could not be dodged and it sent Death flying across the gym. His dark aura disappeared as he smashed into a wall.

"Fine..... I..... Concede....."

IC: Pyre - Gym

He examined the knife. It seemed normal. He threw it again, and once again it flew back to him. This time he was ready. He skillfully caught the handle as it flew back to him.

He was very confused. He began inspecting the knife more carefully. He tapped the handle, and just messed with it to see what was different about it. But suddenly, a bright light burst from the knife, filling up his small secluded corner area. The bright light burned do to him being a creature of shadow, and he dropped the knife to cover his eyes. The bright light then stopped.

"Wha.. What just happened?"

IC: Edge - Dorm

The creation of gunpowder was complete and now he had enough for 3 smoke bomb vials. He stored them into his coat.

He then focused his attention onto the dead matoran.

"What a fine specimen I have here..."

OOC: He has 1 water vial, 1 vial with War's eye, 3 smoke bombs

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Ic Burn:

"I didn't do nothin'!" Burn shouted back, pushing back with the pull. With a little luck, maybe the crazy Rahk would let slip on his grip long enough for Burn to at least get free and talk.... or run away, as the case was more likely to be.

IC God Twins:

Ezec moved over to Death, Aza tagging just behind.

"Bow." Rumbled the White God.

Edited by The Other Other Alex

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

All of these people hammering the karz out of each other, and no sign of the assassins? Boring.

I know... Just try not to draw attention to us, okay?

Fine. Will do, sis.

Call hadn't exactly expected his victim to come so willingly, and so as Burn pushed back into him, his wrists twisted in an uncomfortable way and the swords slid back, leaving just enough of a gap for Burn to slip a hand or two through if he was fast.

IC: Phobia (Gym)

Phobia noticed two Rahkshi, one white and one black, had cornered another Rahkshi. He heard one of the Rahkshi order the cornered one to bow.

Phobia walked over and tapped the white Rahkshi on the back.

"What makes you think you can order other Rahkshi around, huh?" growled Phobia, activating his aura of fear.

OOC: Phobia interacting with the God Twins/Death

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

IC: Snake - 3rd Tier, Malebranche

I search and search, but I don't want to draw attention to myself...

I know I won't be in time.

But hope, #### it, stops me accepting it. There just a glimmer of the stuff left, halting my attempts to give in, to relax, to be truly apathetic. I hate it.

After finding a rough map, I realise that the Tier Jayar and Hoto should be in is the one above the Warehouse District, the Third Tier. My heart racing, I head there.

Edited by OLISI

Kathok

IC: Geuua - Dorm.

Finally locating my dorm room, I opened the door and headed inside, tossing my bag onto the bed and surveying the interior. Sparse furniture, dull stone walls and a cold, hard floor, complete with one small window.

Shutting and locking the door behind me, I started to unpack. It was time to liven this room up a little...

IC: Illusive - Cauldron.

Once I'd gathered up all of the materials I felt that I would need to complete my transformation, I got to work looking for tools as well. Paint brushes were easy enough to find, and I eventually managed to track down a mask maker's firestaff as well. 

Dumping it all in an empty corner of the cavern, I started the slow, painstaking task of changing my appearance. 

IC: Door

"Right! Because suddenly I'm the right person to fix all of this! What the karzahni could I do that would stop this chaos?! Answer me that, huh?!" Door snapped at Tear.

"Yeah, I guess the makuta wanted to inspire a 'spartan living'. What ever that means..." Aerahk answered. But now they had reached the Dormitory exit, and were headed towards the east wing. Aka the place where the action was.

IC: Dormirahk

Have the hallways always been this empty? Dormirahk thought to themselves as they roamed the halls of the school, searching for someone to talk to.

OOC: Dormirahk open for interaction.

IC: Vinna

Interesting. Vinna thought to himself as he saw what Illusive was doing. Very interesting indeed...

IC: Tesla - Forest

Tesla was walking in the direction of footsteps. She did not see any of them anymore, but sticked to the direction. Suddenly, she peripherally glimpsed something above. Was that Revenge by any chance? She stopped and looked above. She saw another thing. Wait, was that Helkyrie? She took off and turned to figures, increasing speed to catch them. Yeah, most likely.

OOC: Was Tesla supposed to go and step on the trap?

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic