Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Tube - Gym

After checking down a few hallways, Tube finally caught a glimpse of Thurstaz's regal paint in the Gym. They wasted no time in running up to him, not even realizing who he was talking to.

"The body is in the Infirmary, New Master!" they reported eagerly.

IC: Call - Gym

Call had no plans to die today, and no reason to continue fighting. He was going to stay frozen until he gave out.

He just wished he could attract attention somehow, but he couldn't even open his mouth in this state. No one was coming for him.

IC: Canvas - Library

"Well it's... a small start," she admitted. "There's me, Melody... uh... Arms, and... Lucid and Squid. Five Rahkshi so far, but we're growing fast!"

IC: Eps

A malicious grin grew on Eps' face as he picked up Call's weapon, giving it a few practice swings. "I'm not going to kill you. But, if you don't give yourself up, I am going to make it a lot harder on you. So do yourself a favor. Give up, and I'll knock you out and take you to the infirmary. Don't....and I'll do a lot worse. You don't have to trust me, by any means. But keep this in mind. What happens when someone finds out I killed you, if that's what you're worried about? I'll probably be tortured, killed, and my remains burned. Now, I'm not up for that. So just give up, and I'll just knock you out."

Edited by Jayne Cobb

IC: Call - Gym

For a moment, that was all he wanted to do. Give up, let go, let this horror be over.

But could he really trust this Rahkshi to take him to the Infirmary? What is stopping him from tossing Call off the Causeway and getting his revenge?

Truly, the only option was to remain stubbornly frozen, hoping something would happen before he collapsed.

IC: Eps

Eps sighed, the anger in his face subsiding a little. He sat down. He wanted badly to go the infirmary, to get healed up. But he wasn't going to give up, not this time. So he sat down, next to Call's frozen body.

"Y'know, I don't blame you. I'd be pretty scared of me too." WHY was he talking like this? Eps was never kind, he was always rude, and mean. Why was he being sympathetic?

IC Percy:

Whuh oh.

Still trying to wrench his sword free, the punch hit him square in the chest, burning his armor and sending the tenacious littel Rahk sprawling.

"Ow."

IC Burn:

"No way! Either gimme my stuff back....or.....or I'll take it by force!" He brandished his staff in what he hoped was a menacing fashion.

IC Grim:

It had taken some time, but the AdaptRahk had eventually found a sympathetic Surahk who'd helped mend their Staff. Luckily, none of the mechanisms had been damaged, so it still worked. Now rearmed, Grim Roamed the halls, on the lookout for any suspicious activity.

IC-Arsenal

"Never been much of a Sword person myself, anyway." Arsenal said. "After all, who needs swords when you have these?" He pointed to the gun-barrels on his upper arms.

IC-Swarm

"Pleasure to meet you." Swarm replied. "I'm also pretty new here, having arriving here from the academy around a few weeks ago with my brother."

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Call - Gym

It wasn't long before Call could feel himself giving out. Despite his reliance on his powers, he had never held on for this long. Though he desperately tried to remain conscious for what might be the last time, blackness spread over his vision.

Next to Eps, his opponent fell limp, the other hook sword clattering to the ground beside him.

IC: Vlad / Hallways

Ugh. Well, he wasn't giving this jerk back his bag of pranks, so Vlad drew the battleaxe in one hand, and unfurled his whip behind him in the other. "Vell, your move zen," he reluctantly permitted.

They still weren't all that far from the Infirmary. Hopefully that wouldn't cause any trouble. At least it should be easy to get whoever was injured back there.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC--Sepulchral--Library

Sepulchral took a moment to digest that information. Outside of Lucid, none of the names were familiar to him. But then, Lucid's participation was a fair endorsement in and of itself, and a practical guarantee that their intentions, at least, were good. He tucked his pen and paper into a pocket and stood. Noting a large, burly Rahkshi lumbering toward them, Sepulchral was momentarily suspicious, until he took in the  student's number of appendages and realized that this must be "Arms".

"Very well," he said to them, "I suppose there are six of us now." 

IC--Beat--Gym

"Let's go, then!" Beat said brightly. She turned and ran--almost scampered--in the direction of the armory.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Canvas - Library

"Wait... really?" Up to this moment, Canvas hadn't actually believed she had stumbled upon someone who would join them. "That's great! Come on, I'll introduce you to the others!"

As she turned back towards Melody and Squid, she realized "Arms" had joined them. "This is 'Arms,'" she said, confirming his suspicions. "Arms, this is..." she trailed off, realizing she didn't even know their newest recruit's name.

IC: Lucid / Dream Forest

Lucid nodded dreamily. The sunrise had passed. It was time to awaken. "All right," she agreed, placing her hand on Rider's forehead. "Now we depart..."

The world, in all its beauty, faded...

IC: Lucid / Infirmary

And returned, if less glorious, in the form of the Infirmary. The Rahkshi of Sleep removed her hand from Rider's forehead and smiled a little at him. "We're back."

IC: Thurisaz / Gym

IC: Rail - Gym
"Get in line, pal," the Rahkshi of Magnetism said, growing slightly annoyed upon hearing news of yet another issue being brought to the Headmaster's attention. "A murderer isn't this school's only problem."

"Certainly not," Thurisaz agreed. "But that doesn't mean it shouldn't also be addressed."

IC: Tube - Gym

After checking down a few hallways, Tube finally caught a glimpse of Thurstaz's regal paint in the Gym. They wasted no time in running up to him, not even realizing who he was talking to.

"The body is in the Infirmary, New Master!" they reported eagerly.

Thurisaz nodded appreciatively. "Well done," he told Tube. Palma had surely seen it now; even should that shifty guy mess with it, her testimony could be relied upon.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC Burn:

Well Karz. Now he had to put his widgets where his mouth was.

"Look buddy, All I want is the stuff you stole from me, so I can go back to doing stupid pranks on other Rahkshi and have a laugh. This whole Matoran thing was supposed to be a bigger prank, okay? That's all I thought it was, and instead I got thrown facefirst into a warzone.  So I'm gonna ask one....final time. Will you please, for the love of Karz, just give me back my back of stupid pranking stuff so I can get on with my life and never have to see you, or your stupid glowy cape again?!"

IC: Carapace/Cauldron > Above the Forest

I followed behind carrying Voha in my hands.

IC: Helix/Gym

I saw two guys leave the gym. It seems like they were pretty strong, and I kept their appearance to memory as potential "associates." He began to look at the fights on the sidelines, looking for a potential partner. He saw Recherché, but he was obviously busy.

IC: Radriarch

I could just grab it above my head. But that's boring by now.

Instead Radriarch used his large palm in an attempt to push the hammer arm to the right as it flew down so that it would hit the floor. With his other arm he attempted to slash at her chest with his shredder claws.

IC: Geuua - Gym.

A simple turn of the wrist sent Blazebreaker - still retaining the momentum of its original strike, curving outwards and sweeping down towards my foe's legs. And with my left arm already raised, it was easy enough to deflect his oncoming slash with my armoured forearm. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Slif - Library

I put down the second book. I felt like I had been reading for days.

There looked like some kind of gathering happening nearby.

"What's going on over there?" I asked Exxan.

I felt a little guilty bugging him again, but it had been a good reading sesh, for me at least, so he must have gotten some good time done as well.

IC: Exxan - Library.

"No idea," I'd noticed the gathering crowd as well. No familiar faces; there were so many new students in this school. I folded down a corner on my book and put it back in its place on the shelf. "Maybe we should go find out?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Mortsia

At last! As Eps and Call were gone, I saw a green Rahk ready to fight. Making my way over their, I say,

Good Rahkshi of sickness,

Do you care for a spar?

A battle to put us to the test,

And our skills will go far."

OOC: Hello, Helix.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Vlad / Hallways

For a moment Vlad held his ground, silent and unwavering. Long (indeed, still) a glowy freak, he'd had more than his fair share of practical jokes played on him, and it was far from a fun experience. He was not going to give this prankster the supplies to go inflict the same on other people.

But then, would keeping the bag from him actually stop him? Probably not -  his sort found a way to bother people regardless. Putting up a fight over a stupid bag was probably more trouble than it was actually worth, then. And honestly, he didn't much want to fight anyways.

"All right, I'll give you zer bag," he finally conceded. He wasn't giving in that easy, though, and added, "But you owe me vun. Unt if I discover zat your pranks actually hurt anyvun... you vill hear about it from me. Understand?"

IC: Malady (Gym)

"Swords are generally handy in close-quarters combat," I say. "Pretty useless against someone beyond their range," I continue, moving in with a lightning-fast lunge, aiming the falchion at their midsection. With little-to-no warning, he'd likely be impaled before he could respond.

IC: Acinaces (Infirmary)

"Well then," I say. "That just happened."

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Radriarch

I could just grab it above my head. But that's boring by now. 

Instead Radriarch used his large palm in an attempt to push the hammer arm to the right as it flew down so that it would hit the floor. With his other arm he attempted to slash at her chest with his shredder claws.

IC: Geuua - Gym.

A simple turn of the wrist sent Blazebreaker - still retaining the momentum of its original strike, curving outwards and sweeping down towards my foe's legs. And with my left arm already raised, it was easy enough to deflect his oncoming slash with my armoured forearm. 

OOC: I'm a bit confused on the wording. The hammer is going downward to his legs right?

IC: Radriarch - Gym

The hammer fell down onto his right leg, smashing it. A noticeable crunch sound was heard as the blow landed, and Radriarch fell to his knees.

IC Percy:

Whuh oh.

Still trying to wrench his sword free, the punch hit him square in the chest, burning his armor and sending the tenacious littel Rahk sprawling.

"Ow."

OOC: Sprawling means he's on the ground right? So is the sword still hooked onto the scythe or did it fall with him.

IC: Pyre - Gym

As Percy fell to the ground, Pyre attempted to grab the arm holding the knife with his other free arm in an attempt to take it back. (Which would also burn Percy in the process)

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Slir - Library

"That's the attitude I like to see."

I stood and put my chair under the table, and added, "Also yes, just to clarify."

IC: Exxan - Library.

Straightening to my feet, I pushed my chair back and started towards the group. The library was a nice, quiet place, but this lot didn't seem to have come here to read. Which begged the question, what were they here for?

IC: Radriarch - Gym

The hammer fell down onto his right leg, smashing it. A noticeable crunch sound was heard as the blow landed, and Radriarch fell to his knees.

IC: Geuua - Gym.

I winced. His legs were a weak point, but i hadn't expected my strike to be quite that effective. "You okay?" 

OOC: The sword is with Pyre.

IC Percy:

"Whoa!" He rolled to the side, clutching the knife(and indeed his only means of defense) close to his chest as the other rahk came after him. He sprung to his feet a moment later, the double knife resting easily in his hand.

"Seems a little silly, having a knife like this, if you ask me. Why'd you make it doublesided?"

IC: It seems my promotion of new assistants was most timely.

Icarax turned to his new Prefects, the ones who had stayed by his side after the announcement and upgrade.

You will prove your worth. Investigate the murder. Punish the wrongdoer.

Mission set, his attention went to Rail.

And what was your complaint?

IC: Having done her best for most of the inbound patients, fixing up their woes the best she could, Palma could answer Alpha's question.

"I've not been able to find out much so far. Along with Mutran and Bitil, Chirox is one of the largest patrons of Corpus Rahkshi. His records of what Rahkshi he has created are as extensive as they are labyrinthine. Is hard tracking down two specific examples."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Sliver - Gym.

"As you wish," I turned to the rahk who'd reported the murder, "So what happened, exactly?"

IC: Rail - Gym

Rail still didn't like the fact that he was still quite literally surrounded by Rahkshi he didn't know, but he knew that attempting to stall in front of the Makuta was likely to make things even worse, so he began to speak.

"As you're already well aware of, relations between the student body and the Matoran population here have been absolutely abysmal as of late, mostly because Makuta Tridax had openly encouraged this with a couple of his assignments during his time here, and partially because some of the Rahkshi took it upon themselves to follow in his footsteps. Because of this, I have not one, but four separate issues to bring to your attention.

The first and second concerns a series of posters that were placed around the school three assignments ago, calling for students to rebel against the staff. After disguising myself in The Cauldron in an attempt to gather more intelligence on the matter, I found myself amongst a group of other students who also shared an interest in allying themselves with the perpetrator, and we ended up attacking one of the patrols from Phantom-on-the-Water before releasing the Matoran we captured back into the school. As Makuta Ghorast's recent assault on the village seems to have been something along the lines of what was originally intended to happen afterwards, the Rahkshi who has spearheaded this plot has since disappeared and still remains at large. I am currently still hunting him even as we speak, but he has proven to be quite elusive, and Palma advised me to inform you of the situation before I proceeded to continue with my search.

The last two involve a murdered Matoran that was recently found out on the causeway. What I managed to gather from the scene indicates that it was the result of a dispute between someone named Vlad and another student, but having this occur so soon after the previous incident is enough to make me believe that certain boundaries should be established to limit our contact with them in order to prevent what happened at Phantom from having to repeat itself again. Despite my suggestion to put him out of his misery, one of the others decided to take him to the infirmary instead, but when I arrived later to converse with Palma, she had no knowledge of him ever arriving. So now, as if there wasn't enough going on already, apparently we have a corpse thief running around as well."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Dormirahk

Dormirahk stood behind Rail, nodding to his words.

IC: Vinna

Vinna smiled as he looked around himself, standing behind Dormirahk and Rail. Oh good, the family is here... He said, referring to his two self-proclaimed gods for siblings and the one who insisted to oppose them at every turn. He turned to listen to Rail's words, realizing just who was behind the acts which he was bringing to Icarax's attention. His smile widened for a moment before he caught himself and stopped, reverting back to a blank, serious expression.

IC: Orimnoc

The crimson clad rahkhsi sneered at the anti-climatic end to fight she had happily been observing. Deciding that if Vyper wasn't going to teach this white idiot brute a lesson she would have to do so herself, Orimnoc approached the white titan, spinning her thornbush of a sword in her hand as she relished in the many gruesome and detailed ideas of what she would do to him if she defeated him. "Hey, whitey, don't think you're off the hook yet!"

IC: Helkyrie

Helkyrie had left the refectory, and had been wandering the halls when she came across Vlad and Burn disputing over a bag. "What's going on here?" She inquired.

IC: Door

The now quite frankly exhausted Door walked into the library, seeking quiet sanctuary from the torrent of mad violence that was this school's apparent lifeblood. He took out a book on shield techniques, and sat down in one of the corners, somewhat in the same area as Exxan.

OOC: Door open for interaction.

IC: Thurisaz / Gym

"Some unfortunate Rahk got on a pair of twin's nerves in the Refectory, so one of them decided to show him some pain. Naturally, he resisted, so they augmented his punishment to a snapped neck. There are myriad witnesses you could consult," Thurisaz explained to Sliver, adding with an elegant indication towards the God Twins, "In fact, the killers themselves are right over there. You could just ask them - they'd probably brag about it."

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC: Melody - Library

Melody noticed someone approaching them out of the corner of her eye. An oddly familiar tiger-striped Rahkshi and a purple Rahkshi of Adaptation whose grin chilled her to her core. "W-w-what d-do they w-want?" she stammered to Squid.

IC: Sliver - Gym.

"These guys again," I scowled, recognising the duo immediately. I wasn't one to back down from a fight, but given how easily they'd brought down Grim earlier, I wasn't feeling particularly inclined to take them on by myself. "Hey guys!" I called out to the other prefects still in the gym, "I could use some backup over here!"