Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Mahrika

Corridors

Fang's words brought a deep wave of relief to Mahrika. He let out a breath he hadn't been aware that he'd been holding.

"Thank you. I'm not sure I deserve it." Mahrika let a moment pass in silence, then added, "You know, Fang, there might be a way you could get Exxan on your side: by joining him." He hurriedly continued, not wanting Fang to judge the idea too hastily. "Think about it: if Exxan had to count on your support for his team's success, he would be forced to consider your opinions. And he might even come to trust you."

OOC: 98% chance I'll be offline for the next few hours, so you can have Fang say goodbye to Mahrika in his next post.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Squid

Squid suddenly heard everyone stop. Apparently, one of his lightning bolts went astray and zapped the unsuspecting Metal. While weak, it certainly shocked him. Squid went over to Metal.

"You sure you're okay? I'm sorry about that, I just got a bit energetic and lost control. I'm not used to doing things like this. Can we go slower next time?"

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: Fang

Fang looked away. "Exxan...will not trust me."

Not willing to say more, Fang walked back into the Refectory. The band had broken up, it seemed, and their leader was on the floor. Hopefully someone had hit him hard.

Fang got back into the line and waited.

OOC: Sorry, I was hoping to catch you with that, but looks like you left.

Edited by Click

Metal / Refectory, Discussing Heavy Metal Rahk \ IC:

Metal looked at Squid and snickered. Judging by the fact that nobody was yelling at him or beating him up (and one or two were even clapping!), the jam session was a success. "Aw c'mon, a little pain never stopped this Rahkshi from jamming. Just make it a steady charge added to the strings, not a bolt like that. I think it dissipates enough if it's a little bit to not shock me. I don't know though, I'm no Rahk of electricity."

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Metal / Refectory, Discussing Heavy Metal Rahk \ IC:

"Yeah sure justtttt..." Metal stood up quickly, ready to keep Rahking, but instead ended up on the floor again, passed out. It turned out that constant playing, lack of sleep, and getting shocked by electricity all culminated into him being unable to continue. The power scream Rahkshi lay peacefully on the floor, snoring away.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: (Snakey)

"I literally know nothing about him." Snake said, referring to Wraith. "If Kat was on his team, and still doesn't know too much about him, then I probably haven't got a hope in karz, but I'll search anyway."

Snake had a feeling that even if this illusive rahkshi was in the school, he wouldn't find them...

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Toxin

He entered the library and began to read books about battling forms for sickles. While taking out a book, he found a tome that seemed out of place. He looked at it and turned out to be a Book of Songs. One in particular interested him, the Song of Pain. It's description was selfexplanatory. It made listeners feel pain. The only question is: What should he do with this knowledge?

IC: Chekquars (Gym)

He had noticed as Rahks had entered and left, trained and sparred, though he didn't stop in his testing. The Darkness Rahkshi had quickly discovered Silver Snare's secret, and was most pleased at the utility. It would be a good precursor to chaining someone up, or distracting them for the key moment to land an arrow in a precise location. 

As he removed it from one of the dummies, Chekquars decided to at last acknowledge Tube and his new.. companion? Friend? The mastermind-in-training wasn't sure on that, though it seemed to be just spar-mates at the moment. 

Turning to the duo and slipping Silver Snare through his belt-chain (He had decided that he would need to get a sheath of some sort for it, as it had cut open the pocket he had first put it in), Chekquars stepped forward and spoke.

"Is there anything you need, or are you simply waiting for something?"

Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Tube

Tube just about shouted in their excitement, but stopped. They just realized that they didn't know the Rahkshi's name. "Um... she wants to join your team!" Despite the brief confusion, Tube still finished loudly and grinning.

She leaned on the table and shook her head at him. Exxan still had a ways to go, despite his progress. Still, she would speak plainly with her... Well, he was not an equal, but he was close. "I want to know the significance of both the increase in level, and this Rahkshi population's unnatural intelligence. You are the best one for the job, and hence, I would like to utilize your enthusiasm for this study and my interest in the results to garner a more secure, if more professional than personal, relationship between what I judge to be the two most powerful students in this school." She waited for a response with more than a bit of a devilish spark in her eyes and smile. 

IC: Exxan.

Exxan thought this over carefully. Phogen clearly was genuinely interested to some extent in his research, and her ulterior motives were pretty plain to see as well. Phogen wanted to strengthen her alliance with the only other Rahkshi who might prove to be a real challenge to her power. Fair enough. Exxan had no intention of usurping Phogen anyway. 

"Well then," he held out his hand for Phogen to shake, "you've got yourself a deal." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Chekquars (Gym)

He grew inquisitive, and leaned forward, blood-red eyes shining with interest.

"Ah, so she wants to join our team, then? I don't suppose that would be a problem, though I must ask if our dear associate knows what she's getting into with this. For that matter, I suppose, if it's a team she's looking to join, we should probably name ourselves. Hold a convention, a meeting, though that can wait..." 

Chekquars slows, and regards Whakatio, waiting for a reply.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Revenge

"And, presuming I was to joing this little club, what would I do?"

Phogen crossed her arms and studied Revenge, trying to size him up. He was had to read. Fairly well-read, assuming his speech was an indicator, and he did not mince words. However, he had taken down the raging Omega. That took a degree of brawn. Overall, Revenge was a hard to analyze sort of Rahk. She decided to see what he thought of himself. "Depends. What sort of skillset do you possess?"

IC: Rider

Rider scooted off towards the library, looking for Revenge. He saw him talking to a.. interesting Rahkshi. "Hey." He said, shyly.

IC: Revenge

"Hey Rider," Revenge replied, "you are looking better."

Phogen gave the newcomer a nod, and a questioning eyebrow to Revenge.

IC: Hoto

Why was no one listening to her? She tried to shove back into the center of Phogen's group, but decided to go back to the Rahkshi apparently named Snake on top of the bookshelf. "Who is this Fang? What is he like?"

Phogen gave an imperceptible sniff of superiority at the mention of . Her calm, expression, however, made the others in the room think they imagined it.

IC Kat: I spoke up, "Wraith was part of my squad. She's... I'm not sure which power. Illusion, darkness, maybe density control. ###### near invisible when she wants to be. Cold, and calculating. Sort of off putting, really. She's got some weapon that fires some powerful energy bolts."

I shrugged. That's what I figured anyway. "I'm pretty sure she's the one who attacked Dodge."

Phogen summoned memory of the sniper. "...and the one who attacked me, if I may hazard a guess."

Hoto turned for a moment back to her friend. "Yes, she's Density Control. I... I've picked up a few ways of figuring that out." This would be a good chance to introduce Phogen to her skill.

An eyebrow tweaked at this. The one with eyes could apparently not see Wraith's type, yet this bind one could. Intriguing indeed. Phogen's eyes went narrow, his voice dripping with curiosity, and he asked "Would you mind elaborating on your method of discovery?" Internally, he thought And how one might replicate such a gift? Were it an easy gift, Phogen would make sure to learn it himself. Were it irreplicable, then Hoto would need to be his ally. Were it difficult, but replicable, then Hoto took on a whole new level of value. He smiled curtly at this, studying Hoto with newfound interest.

IC: (Snakey)

"I literally know nothing about him." Snake said, referring to Wraith. "If Kat was on his team, and still doesn't know too much about him, then I probably haven't got a hope in karz, but I'll search anyway."

Snake had a feeling that even if this illusive rahkshi was in the school, he wouldn't find them...

Phogen waved a dismissive hand. "No no, it makes little sense to search for an neigh-invisible needle in a haystack. A better plan would be to run a magnet across the surface, if you understand me. What do we know of Wraith's motives?"

Exxan thought this over carefully. Phogen clearly was genuinely interested to some extent in his research, and her ulterior motives were pretty plain to see as well. Phogen wanted to strengthen her alliance with the only other Rahkshi who might prove to be a real challenge to her power. Fair enough. Exxan had no intention of usurping Phogen anyway.

"Well then," he held out his hand for Phogen to shake, "you've got yourself a deal."

She casually outstretched an arm and gave it a firm clasp. Subtly, she released a tiny amount of sonic energy, sending the barest hint of a shiver up Exxan's extremity and down his spine. She smirked cooly at him, rolling her shoulders back in a pose of casual flaunting of her lithe waistline. "It is settled. So how can I assist?" A wider smile played at the corners of her mouth.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Jayar / The Gym

Jayar made the Rahkshi equivalent of a grin as Short walked back over to him. Though he had been at Corpus Rahkshi for a while, he hadn't really made any friends before now, so it was good to have Short accept his offer of friendship.

"I was going to go to the Library," he told his small comrade. "Would you like to accompany me?"

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Burst

"My name is Burst. Do you need help with anything, since you're new?"

This newcomer seemed friendly enough. Perhaps she thought his mistake was funny. People always seem to enjoy others making fools of themselves.

IC: Anubissium: 

"Yes, actually. Right now, I'm just trying to find my way around this place, get to know people, figure out what my life here will look like. My map," holding up her sheet of paper, "hasn't been that helpful. Doesn't seem to represent the actual school for some reason."

IC: Abyssium:

"Who? How do they try to hinder others? And from progressing to what?" Abyssium asked.

OOC:

Don't reply for a day, the previous post gets buried five pages back! :D

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Exxan shivered involuntarily as Phogen released his hand. He wondered what exactly he'd gotten himself into; it felt like he'd just signed away his soul. Phogen leaned back, and Exxan did his best not to acknowledge the fact that she was clearly trying to seduce him. "Right now, I need assistance with an issue other than my research," he explained, coughing uncomfortably, "I need to find Fang; it's time he and I had a little talk." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

With no one bothering to explain Fang to her, she turned back to Phogen with a sigh. How to explain it? "Well... I... I got lost... on the way to the Academy. I didn't have anyone to show me where to go or what to look out for, and I began to... pick up on the little things. Most of it was trial and error, and I had some hard nights, but I've learned to...identify powers based on things I can see. You all learn based on color, but when someone like Wraith comes along with something different from what she appears to be, it can be confusing, but what I pick up is never wrong.

"Here, I can show you. Most of the powers require touch, but a few have subtle... energy fields, I guess, that you can feel if you look for them. Like Kat here, I know she's a Rahkshi of Fear because she has a... weak aura of fear around her. You are are Rahkshi of Sonics because your armor hums quietly. Most can't hear it, but I have good audio receptors. Exxan here..." She slowly walked up to him and gently put a hand near his arm. It was slightly harder to pull away, but not like Magnetism. The air felt... thinner, as if he was absorbing a small quantity of it. "...is Vacuum. When Wraith manipulates her density, I can sense that she 'appears' to become lighter. If she were a Rahkshi of Illusion or Darkness, I could see her just fine, but the others couldn't. It's not perfect, and there are some I have trouble identifying, but its been enough to get by."

Exxan said he wanted to go after Fang. "Can I come? I... I might know him. Maybe I could... I don't know, talk some sense into him?"

• Upvote 1

IC: Dodge-256

To Abyss, Dodge replied: "They get in the way of assignments and their classmates' achieving of them. Either out of personal greed," Dodge spoke, staring at where their leg used to be, "Or out for some warped morality." Dodge adjusted their stance on the crutches. "The former I can understand and somewhat empathize with; it's the latter that confuses me."

IC: Abyssium

"I was curious about that, but didn't want to randomly ask. What happened to your leg? I'm assuming one of these interferers did something," Abyssium asked.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")