Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Tuhrahk

"I need to learn how to use my Fire Staff" He said, walking at a brisk pace. "But more importantly, I need to learn how to apply dexterity to my knowledge of fighting techiniqes. You see, I know how to fight, I just can't do it." He shrugged. "I'll get there."

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC: (Torch/Refectory)

"Oh, hey." Torch said absent-mindedly to the rahks who had sat down next to him. One was the rahk who had fought Root and asked for a lighter, and the other looked vaguely familiar.

This lighter was running low too...stupid Ghosts make 'em short-lived, don't they?

Well, I'm sure they try their best.

mmmmmnope

You're really being a #### today, aren't you?

"And you're not getting it this time either." Torch said to Deadeye a little reproachfully, indicating the lighter.

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: (Torch/Refectory)

There was something odd about DE's voice, but Torch wasn't really paying attention.

He looked up again as the other one spoke. He thought he'd already said hello to this one, but he must have been mistaken.

Either way, he decided to say it again for good measure:

"Hello..."

Kathok

IC: Hoto - Refectory

Hoto was still upset with Mahrika, but Kat seemed to hear it as the joke. Trying to change the subject, Hoto asked about something... well, someone else that was also weighing on her mind. "So... did you see Exxan in the Library?"

IC: Root - Dorms to Gym

Root slowly awoke into the familiar sea of vines that was his room. The injuries of before seemed to pull him down back to bed, but he bravely pushed up against them and stood. His crude remedies would not heal as quickly as those in the Infirmary, but they would be sufficient. Besides, he did not want to face the physician's wrath again.

There was one thought fixated in his noble head: Heroes don't lose. Vlad had beaten him, however disreputably, and that was unacceptable. He needed to train. His quest would take him towards the Gym, that proving ground of heroes where he had failed. As he arrived, the targets grew around him like his plants and he boldly dove in, staff swinging.

OOC: Root open to interaction.

IC: The Twins (Illusive) - Gym. 

Finally, we arrived at the gym, Silencer taking the lead as always. I was still admiring the weapon he'd made for me. It was quite impressive, surpassing my brother's usual work. He'd put a lot of thought into the weapon, even modifying the grip to accommodate for my larger claws.

Now, to find someone to test it on...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Era - Library.

Zivon finally caught the bug, snapping it up in his hooked beak. I reached up to stroke his feathered head, still relaxing where I sat high up in the bookshelf. My senses where wide open, listening in on my surroundings.  

OOC: Era and The Twins open for interaction.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Root - Gym

"My ap-p-pologies," Root stuttered with a short bow. Somehow he must have mistaken this colorful Rahkshi for a practice dummy. He had admittedly been distracted with the course, but this was a mere bystander not worthy of his strikes. He stood at attention for the Rahkshi's judgments on his inglorious action.

IC: Sidonas - Dorm.

Sidonas, after thinking, plotting, and reviewing all possible outcomes, decided it was his best chance to get him or the four he would pay, into the headmaster's office. "I need to see which one of us is the stealthiest, afterwards, they can help themselves to whatever they steal out of his office. That is, if we could sneak into the presence of a Makuta without him knowing? And how do I convince them to go on a mission that ensures doom?" Sidonas though about this, thinking of how to get this done, he might just have to get himself in a missive heap of trouble.

With that, he rolled himself towards the refectory, he needed to eat; even if it was awful: It was food.

OOC: Busy yesterday. And FirePhoenixBlaze? Rethinking my plan, since chaos will not work, a ludicrous plan will take it's place.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Flash | Refectory

Flash noticed Squid tense up and go for his shield. She whispers to him, "Is something wrong?"

IC: Zelnos | Library

Zelnos arrived at the library and went back to the biology section and picked out a book. He picked a quiet area and sat up against the wall.

OOC: Zelnos open for interaction

Edited by Shadow_Ignited

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

I felt vibrations in the air below the shelf I was lying on. Someone was leaning up agaisnt it. "Hello? Who's down there?" I called down.

OOC: That's Zelnos.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Exxan - Refectory.

"Sounds like a plan," I agreed, shuffling awkwardly. My pinned arm was starting to go numb, and it was getting uncomfortable. "Done," I shoved my tray away from me, having devoured the slop. I hadn't eaten in at least two days. "Let's go." 

IC - Gym

Leaving Vaalku and the Refectory behind, the two rahks traveled to the gym. They were easily recognizable and the gym was rather crowded. Heads turned and glared. Caoutchouc led them to an empty corner, well. As empty as they could manage today. He set his bag down and withdrew several books

"Read these in your downtime," he turned to face the vacuumrahk, quickly looking him up and down. "Often times, you will be attacked unexpectedly, an important part of hand-to-hand combat is mitigating damage that can be caused during blocks, parries or your own attacks. For example, block this with the middle of your forearm." He ended the sentence with a quick punch at Exxan, nothing too hard, but enough to show him how leverages were important with blocks

"Grab or strike a bone in the middle or at it's terminating end and it can snap, striking it near the base and the leverage is in your favor, it's like breaking a stick in half, then attempting to break the halves in half, it becomes increasingly more difficult"

...but close to it

IC: Exxan - Gym.

"Alright..." I fumbled with the books he handed me, trying to stuff them into my satchel. Since I was focused on doing that, his punch took me completely by surprise, and I failed to raise my arm in time, the punch catching me in the shoulder. It didn't hurt much; I was kind of annoyed with myself for letting him hit me. 

"Do Rahkshi technically have bones?" I asked pointedly, "I think protosteel is slightly harder to break than a stick." 

IC: Stronghold/1st Person/Dorm ---> Gym

Surprisingly, no one bothered to stop and question me about my questionable cargo. Now I needed to find Toxin to help him skin my Kraata's underside for me, but that will happen later. Instead I went to the gym. I really needed to better my skills. Then I saw Rider and remembered that I promised to finish our spar after the library assignment.

"Hello, Rider."

IC: Sidonas - Refectory

Sidonas, legs broken and thoughts in a haze, rolled into the refectory, grabbing some of the awful slop that Makuta called "Food for a Rahkshi." He hated the stuff, really hated it. Wonder if anyone has smuggled anything down to the Cauldron... Sidonas thought, after this is over, assuming that I don't get turned into slop, I should go see about smuggling some decent food in here once my legs are replaced. Sidonas then ate, however a Rahkshi eats, some of the awful slop he had looked to for nutrition. Do the Makuta ever think of actually giving us something that won't lower our length of life by 174,583 years? At that he saw the four who had left, and glanced at them occasionally while experimenting with the switch he had in hand, wondering what would he link it up to?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: The Twins (Silencer) - Gym.

We finally reached the gym and moved towards the middle of the spacious room. "Who wants to fight us?" I challenged. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Xara - Dorm.

"Ah... thanks... I think..." I wasn't entirely sure if he was complementing me or not. 

OOC: Opportunity for a rematch?

IC: Toxin and Bullseye/1st Person/Library

Abyssium seemed distracted looking for a Rahkshi to Matoran translation book. So I asked my brother what they were up to.

Toxin had asked me a question and I answered to him by whispering what Punch, Abyssium, and I were going to do. He nodded and told me that he'll be at the Gym if I wanted to find him.

IC: Toxin and Stronghold/3rd Person/Gym

Toxin walked in the gym to see the Twins. It was the perfect opportunity for that rematch. He saw his brother and pulled him out his would-be conversation and walked up to the Twins.

"Let's fight."

IC: The Twins (Illusive) - Gym.

My brother cracked his knuckles. "Payback time."

I, of course, said nothing, just readied my weapons and prepared myself for battle. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC Vaalku

Sigh. Nothing of interest was occurring. He hoped he could talk to Kat to see what she handed Fang, and where he was-

Vaalku this time resisted the urge to facepalm. The thing Fang was holding might have been Some metal, or some paper, or... Karz. Kat was the only one who really knew, but she was busy talking to the other Rahk. He saw her sit down, and listened in on her conversation, thinking about where Fang could be.

OOC: Thinking? that's not a Rahkshi trait :P Open to interaction.

Edited by ghidora131

OOC: I have 2 strikes against you. Hopefully I get the home run on this throw.

IC: Toxin and Stronghold/1st Person/Gym - Fighting Silencer and Illusive

"Exactly did you interrupt my conversation and drag me into your rematch?"
"Because they're twins. The guy with the mace is Silencer, a Silence Rahkshi. I don't know his twin's name and power, though. Watch out for him."

"Kay."

Both checked their weapons. Stronghold made sure that his cestuses were filled with oil and put on the detachable spikes. Toxin checked his ranged stuff. Only 10 kunai and 10 shurikens. He took his kusarigamas out. Both stood in a defensive formation, waiting for the first move.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

"Me," I leaned forward, so that the other Rahk would hopefully be able to see that I had no eyes. "The name's Era." 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: The Twins (Silencer) - Gym. 

"Do you want to go first, brother?" He shook his head at me. His expression made it clear: this was my fight, I should have the first move. "Very well..." I flung my mace at Toxin, letting the chain unravel to its full extent, still holding onto the end with my hand so I wouldn't drop it, "...catch!" 

Edited by Roman Torchwick