Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Burst

Moments after the Golden rahkshi had left to "sign in", Burst heard the familiar sound of one rahkshi charging another. He turned just in time to see the aggressor making his move, seemingly having attacked from behind. Having met some of the more petty students before, Burst could only assume that the attack was the result of a grudge taken too far. And he had the audacity to exact his revenge at a funeral, no less! Burst had hoped that this ceremony would have helped the students, including himself, see that killing each other got them nowhere, but no, even on an occasion such as this, they just keep killing each other! As the rage overtook the Kurahk, he slowly drew his staff, with it's cruel hooked blades, and strode over towards the fight. As half of his mind mentally screamed at him to stop, and the other laughed at the irony in what he was about to do, Burst viciously jabbed his weapon at the attacker's back.

OOC: Burst is referring to Draco as "the attacker".

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Sidonas - Cauldron

"No. To call me incompetent is unwise. To attempt an arrest and accuse me with no reasonable evidence is simply stupidity. I can ensure you, if there is any rebellion occurring, i have no part in it. Now please, cease your accusations until you actually have trustworthy proof to claim I have committed treason." Sidonas stared at her with cold, stern, and harsh eyes, his voice stern. He kept Hook ready, though he looked more defensive of his own person than as if he expected a fight.

IC: Sliver - Cauldron.

"Have it your way," with a burst a cyclone-induced speed, I shot across the distance between the two of us and lashed out, my open palm swiping towards the side of his face, claws extended. I gave him a chance, now I'm going to make him pay...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC (As Zubarahk): The rahkshi of confusion tapped on Kovinth's and Vitesse's shoulders. "What's going on?" The confused rahkshi asked, looking at the moving students. "Aren't we supposed to stand still?" 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Sidonas - Cauldron

Sidonas swung Hook at the incoming strike, adding in a kick to Sliver's legs.

"You are a fool to strike against me like this."

Karz. Cao better help, and Recoil better not be too late. How long does it take to paint one's self?

OOC: Last post of the night.

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Tridax had considered striking down Lucid. Oh not fatally or anything. Just enough to try and bludgeon out her insolence that so worked its way under his skin. But no. If sparks of rebellion were starting to flicker he didn't want to fan them into flames with anything that would be seem...unduly oppressive. And Lucid's actions were too lacking in malice or forethought to make her a convenient target. Besides, with her standing in front of everyone spouting off nonsense doggerel everyone was focused on her. She was a useful distraction to keep attention focused away from his hunters in the crowd.

Well, until Draco decided to make the whole affair into a brawl. Tridax would have sighed at the complete lack of subtlety he had expected given the set up he arranged, but that might have revealed that he had been expecting something other than a respectful memorial. 

"This is a disgraceful display!" he declared, "The pair of you will stop this immediately!" This not only didn't work, but seemed to have to opposite effect as Burst waded into the fray. "I will not see you disgracing the names of Rahkshi who gave their lives so you might live."

The real question was how to act to break the fight up without preventing Draco from getting to Haken, knocking him out so he could be quietly removed. Tridax deciding upon gravity. But not to increase it, crush the tussling trio to ground, but to remove it altogether. The three would float up into the air, out the way of the gathered crowd to restrict collateral damage, while also making it harder to see what was actually going on. Hopefully that would buy Draco some breathing room to try and end it before he made an even larger mess, and again keep eyes away from spotting the other hunters in the crowd...

IC: After shattering the door and revealing the Matoran within, the Porter seemed momentarily confused. it didn't quite seem to know what to do with what it saw as an anomaly. It certainly wasn't going to kill the Matoran, the Ghosts had seen to that.

So instead it decided upon bringing the enigma to a higher authority. It would bring the Matoran to Tridax.

It stomped forward, metal feet thundering against the stone floor, its fellow Porters swarming in behind it to grab at their target and drag him bodily to the Headmaster

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Draco

Draco felt the effects of gravity lessen, then vanish allot heather. Definitely Tridax. Hoping that his distraction work, he looked around. Sure enough, various hunters were sneaking up on their prey. Good. And now that he would soon float above sigh, he could snatch his prey up, too.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

As Burst's stab attack missed it's mark, he felt himself rising into the air, along with the the two others involved in the fight. Burst presumed that the cyclone rahkshi had a friend helping him carry out his revenge plot, most likely a gravity rahkshi, who had lifted all the combatants into the air in an attempt to give his friend an advantage. Burst chuckled coldly to himself. It would take more than this to quell his rage. The lack of gravity allowed him to do things that his relative lack of strength had prohibited before, like swinging his staff at lightning speed towards the Cyclone rahkshi's side, hooks ready to taste blood once more.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Oh for karz's sake. Draco put up a cyclone shield as quickly as possible, but the hooks still hit, though nowhere near the same speed as the cyclonic energy negated the effect the lack of gravity on Burst. Draco winced, but pulled out the hooks that entered his side the same way they entered. He then used his muscles to push away the staff, hoping to push Burst away with it.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Life

"Okay, screw this." Life muttered. He spun 180 degrees on his heel and marched into the Academy. Tridex looked mad, the Rahkshi were now attempting to kill each other mid-air, and Life hadn't even gotten a room assigned for Makuta's sake!

He expected the lobby to be empty, but it was almost creepy. A small desk sat straight across from the doorway. He took a few long strides towards it and looked around for anybody. He spotted a small bell on the desk instead.

Ding

Ding-Ding

Ding-Ding-Ding

DINGDINGDINGDINGDING

IC: de-Rephic.

Well, that was certainly different. Nobody usually ignored de. Then a small scuffle occurred, between a large rahkshi and two smaller rahkshi. It gave him a good opportunity to have a good look around at the other fellow rahkshi as they parted way to see clearer. Bored of the ceremony and its lackluster ideals, he flew up to a nearby rock overlooking the causeway and sat down.

His opponent had noticed the attack just in time, and put up a shield to block it. The hook still bit into Draco's flesh, but Burst could tell by the way he shoved the staff away that the damage had been minimal. With the altered gravity, the push to the staff had sent Burst flying, spinning vertically as he did so. After he came to a stop, and vomited the small amount of food in his stomach onto a group of unlucky bystanders below, The enraged Kurahk positioned himself against a large rock, and used his legs to catapult himself towards Draco, planning the feint a stab attack, but when the cyclone rahkshi put up another shield, instead perform a powerful overhead slash at the last second, hoping that his opponent wouldn't be able to react in time to change his shield postioning and avoid the attack.

IC: Fang - Causeway

He turned to look at the scuffle before he could stop himself. Fortunately, that's what nearly everyone else was doing. His eyes followed the three as they drifted upwards, striking each other and spinning off again. It was a little surreal, but Fang tried to drag himself away from the spectacle to figure out who was on which side. He didn't know any of the Rahkshi within the fight, and from their speed, he doubted he would be able to witness the conclusion before they became mere specks in the sky.

IC: Tube - Causeway

Tube eagerly watched the fight as it became airborne. That would be fun!

IC: Rain - Causeway

It seemed her small displays had scared the hatted stranger off. Rain smiled in a self-satisfied way and slipped behind Fins again. She was so focused on her knife that she failed to witness the great display just around the corner.

Only expecting a shield, Burst wasn't prepared for being struck by a blunt weapon. A sickening "Crack" sound was heard as Burst's torso armor gained a sizable split on it's side. The sharp pain cut through Burst's rage like a sword. He was now thinking clearly again. Holding his staff in a defensive position, Burst waited for his opponent to make the next move.

"Meddler? With what? You fulfilling a petty grudge? This is supposed to be an opportunity to honor the dead, not to settle scores. But you've decided to taint this gathering with violence and hatred. And history has proven that the only way to extinguish violence and hatred is with more of the same."

IC: Nymph (Causeway)

"You... You have.. Two, two names?"

IC: Acinaces (Causeway)

"You have any idea what he's on about?" I chatter conversationally, settling down on a rock just next to this other Rahkshi. "I only just got here so y'know, I'm like completely lost as to what the karz Tridax's talkin' about."

OOC: That's de-Rephic in Acinaces' bit.

Edited by Miras the Omniscient

VBWj75sh.png

Sins? Rahkshi were created to commit sins! We were made to kill and terrify the Makuta's enemies! What Sin could he have possibly committed here? And you plan to "purify him"? How? By killing him? Your words reek of Hypocrisy!

Burst began channeling his rage into his opponent. In seconds, Draco would be too angry to think of anything but bloodlust.

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik spun at the hand placed on his shoulder.Recognizing Grim, he swung Tarakava at him in a clumsy swing, putting all of his strength into it.

Mar'jik was out before he hit the ground.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Ic: de-Rephic

*Interesting, newcomers interact with other newcomers* de noted to himself.

"He's on about "our" fallen bretherin, and how he erected this monument in their stead. Meanwhile, that technicolour-rahkshi verbally assaulted him, three rahkshi got into a scuffle, which you can see continuing on in the sky." He said, pointing to the three specks, "And now it appears that a few others are about to physically assault their colleagues down there." He finished. Then, as if he predicted what the other was about to say, he continued with:

"As for why I am up here, well, I don't like getting involved in things. Plus, it has a good view." He concluded, sipping tea from a cup that seemingly appeared out of nowhere.

"He is a sinner in the eyes of the Makuta. This is his cleansing." He said. Soon, he felt utter rage. "WRONG MOVE #####!" Draco roared out his usual Draconic roar. He swung his hammer as hard as possible.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Almost instantly, Burst's rage channeling had taken effect. Draco screamed in anger, and swung his weapon full force. Unfortunatly, when one is angry, they can become predictable, and Burst dodged what would have likely cracked his faceplate in half with relative ease. Before his opponent had time to react, Burst quickly thrust his staff upward, towards Draco's gut.

"Now... Things are gonna get interesting..."

IC: Kardenex - Causeway

"Here he comes, the master of sound himself, Kardenex! Rahkshi of Sonics!" The boisterous blue Rahk stumbles forward and drops off of the pillar. He alters his sound to fall silently as he drops down behind Nymph and Raith.

"AYYYYYYYY!!! Hey. What's up? I'm Kardenex. Call me Kard!" Spinning his arm around, he strums out a single chord three times. "Interrupting anything, am I?"

Edited by Toa_Bomb

"I didn't slip."

-Kopaka

Bionicle RPG Accounts:

Corpus Rahkshi: Kardenex

Kardenex, Rahkshi of Sound

OOC: Hi there! Just for the record, Nymph and Raith are in a different part of the Causeway to Acinaces and de-Rephic. :)

IC: Nymph (Causeway)

I turn, visage hardening into something like him. "You are, in fact." I pause momentarily. I turn once more to Sh- no, not t Sharp. Raith. my face returns to normal."Um. O-okay then."

OOC: Acinaces and Malady coming tomorrow.

Edited by Miras the Omniscient

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Kardenex.

"Woah dude, okay. I'll see you at the..." Kardenex produces a long scroll. "Refectory, then? Peace. Peace through..." He strums again. "Sooooooong!" Folding his legs, he flies off towards the main building.

"I didn't slip."

-Kopaka

Bionicle RPG Accounts:

IC: Sliver - Cauldron. 

My hand slammed into his weapon, hopefully knocking it out of his grip, but I was forced to shift backwards as he kicked out at me. Another traitor was moving in to attack, swinging a sword at me. I twisted away from his strike and struck out at his arm with my hand. 

With my other hand, I fired off a blast of cyclonic energy, intending to throw the first traitor backwards.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Causeway.

What the karz is going on?

I have no idea... 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Matoran - Storage Room.

He cried out, trying to shove the metallic monstrosities away from him, but was soon overwhelmed.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Kardenex - Causeway still

The blue and grey form streaks over Glaciem/Ignis. "I wonder what the rest of this school is like," he yells into his microphone, as if to prompt the Rahk (OOC:Rahks? now back IC) below.

"I didn't slip."

-Kopaka

Bionicle RPG Accounts:

Apparently, Burst hadn't been fast enough, as his enemy had managed to grab the staff when it was a mere half inch from turning him into a rahk-kebab. Burst tried shaking him off, but Draco maintained his death grip. This gave the Battered rahkshi an idea. Using the lack of gravity to his advantage once again, Burst swung his staff in a downward arc, taking the Cyclone rahkshi with it. At the prime moment, Burst hit the mechanism to detach the blade that Draco had been holding on to, sending him hurtling down towards the earth at breakneck speed.

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Causeway.

Was that guy shouting at us? What is it with these people?

Calm down, brother dear. Everyone's shouting. Don't assume everything is personal. 

IC: Venom - Causeway

Making no effort to bow her head (as she held little respect for those stupid enough to get themselves killed in the first place), Venom was perfectly content to sit back and watch the fighting without any intention of interfering whatsoever.

And now things are interesting again...

IC: Liar - Empty Dorm Wing/Beach

Seeing that his previous theory about the Porters not being in the empty school wing was now proven to be complete and utter Karz, Liar made a quick beeline for the doors, pushing past them and leaping off of the ledge above the beach before engaging Flight Mode and trying his best to stay out of sight as he sped off towards The Cauldron.

Stupid machines definitely won't be there...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

KARZING- Draco tumbled to the earth. Come on... Fly! Draco reverted to flying position, and turned facing upwards. He accelerated, slowing down his descent, until he stopped, and accelerated upwards. Reverting from flight mode, he grabbed his hammer with both hands and thrusted upwards with it.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite