Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Rain - Gym

As she pulled her hand away, she saw a small dent in her armor and small flecks of cracked paint. She scowled at the brash rockslinger for a moment longer, but then the scowl broke into a vicious grin. She readied her staff with an elegant flourish. "Oh, I plan to," she snarled.

The rockslinger had a bit more than rocks this time. One sword seemed simple enough, the other shifted and swirled like a thing alive. Whatever it was, it had some kind of fancy power, and Rain didn't intend for it to reach her. She made her first move: a rapid stab towards the arm wielding the Chute Blade.

IC: Tear - Refectory

Tear continued eating in silence. He was hungry enough to finish off a second bowl of the disgusting slop and move for a third. But as he returned to the three others, her posture was a little less straight and her motions were a little slower and more controlled.

IC Caoutchouc / Warehouse

Standing like a spring, he picked grabbed a pair of broomsticks that had been leaning on the wall and approached the silver rahkshi, offering her one.

"Care for a partner?"

IC: Xara - Malebranche Warehouse District. 

"Hm?" I turned to the rubberrahk, looking at the broomstick he was offering. "Sure, why not?" I put down my staff, then unsheathed my swords and put them beside it, dropping the Talons next to them before taking the broomstick. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC--Nyarl--Refectory

"Eh, no one quite so competent. He idolizes both of them, but he doesn't quite have the talent to back up his aspirations. A bit of a nobody, really."

IC--Sepulchral-- Lucid's Forest (Cave)

Sepulchral couldn't quite wrap his mind around what was occurring. Oh, he heard Lucid clearly enough, but the whole situation was so abstracted that he had to struggle to make sense of it. Still, even this mental exercise seemed to carry a soothing effect; it was a welcome distraction, at any rate. "Purity and healing..." he muttered, gazing upward at the source of the cascading water. "What must I do?"

IC--Kaboom--Gym

Kaboom leaned backwards, darting inward with his cutlass to deflect the strike. "Ooh. You have your priorities in order, I'll give you that." Even as he spoke, his chute blade was whistling forward toward his opponent's bruised midsection.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

With the extended reach of her halberd staff, it would only take a half step back to avoid the oncoming sword. But Rain wouldn't do anything so base. She instead turned her opponent's parry into a twirl away from the blade, and the halberd's axe tip came around towards his other shoulder.

IC Phogen: "My friend, you speak the answer with your question. Ambition, guile, an affinity for planning down to the last meticulous detail for the tiniest possible contingency, a capacity for fooling other in ways that makes others love to be fooled... Why, I would think the answer would be obvious, but since charity is in my nature I shall provide a hint: I am the only intelligent rahkshi from him." Phogen's voice was hypnotic, smooth and wonderful, sending pleasant shivers down their spine. The chuckle she gave following sent a very different kind of shiver.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Sliver.

"An only child?" I sneered, "I know your sort. The favourite. Spoiled. Got everything handed to you on a silver platter." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"An only child?" I sneered, "I know your sort. The favourite. Spoiled. Got everything handed to you on a silver platter." 

IC Phogen: The response was cool, and collected. "My father doesn't acknowledge my comparatively insignificant existence and sent me to be dissected alive by a retired god for the next ten thousand years. So from where I'm standing, spoiling seems a bit out of the question."

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

"If you say so," I snorted, the barest hint of an amused smile playing across my features, "but I'm bored, and I've got nothing much to lose, so why not? I'll agree to this little proposal of yours, and we'll see what happens." 

I turned to my companion. "What about you, Grim?" 

IC: Lucid / Dream Forest (Lucid's Cave)

"Wade into the pool, and stand beneath the fountain," Lucid told Sepulchral. He would find the waters came no higher than his waist, just about the right depth for this sort of thing. "Let the waters wash over you for as long as you need to relinquish the acrid stench of your pain, and allow the waters to rinse it from your spirit."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC--Kaboom--Gym

Kaboom ducked, and the halberd gouged a long, shallow furrow in his left shoulder. "Blast it, woman! I just modified this suit!" It wasn't all that bad a wound--it had completely missed his tree, and his arm was still fully functional--but it was a decent distraction while he planned. Her weapon gave her a longer reach than his; aside from using his Madu Cabolo, which he was saving as a last resort, his only chance was to be fast and tricky. He leapt up into flight mode and began zipping in wide circles around his opponent, cackling madly. Hopefully the stunt would disoriented her enough for him to move in for the attack.

IC--Sepulchral--Lucid's Forest (Cave)

"Very well. This may take a fair while, though; I've always had trouble with the more spiritual disciplines." Sepulchral waded into the pool until he was standing directly beneath the waterfall, closed his eyes, and waited...

IC: Illusive - Gym.

Something had been bothering me for a while, and it wasn't until just now that I realised what it was: no one seemed to have noticed my Matoran, despite the fact that all half-dozen of them standing around me in the middle of the gym.

This lot were oblivious as karz...

IC Flabbergaster

Flabbergaster let out a low growl. He was still on the other side of the room, and they were asking him to leave?

Time to play tricky. He activated his fear power on Nightmare, while speaking to Shock. "I kind of get offended when two numbskulls begin jabbing about bloodshed and merciless slaughter to innocents without any verifiable reason. Maybe next time, you should realize you're in a Rahkshi school before you start writing speeches."

IC Vaalku

Vaalku stopped playing his harp.

What was that...? Chilling him incredibly? Making his stomach churn?

He... But... Ugh...

Vaalku leaned back on the bed as a tear slowly formed. Is this twisted, sick killing spree Life?

IC Frog

Frog nodded. He flopped onto the floor, taking the papers from Tangi and eventually finding the papers he made.  Pressing his finger against the ridges in his paper, he began copying slowly...

IC: Shock

"You stupid? Guess what Rahkshi live for? Conquest, you numbskull. And what's in conquest? Slaughter. Or are you thinking of food, again? I say again because it's quite obvious to me that it has crossed your mind more than once. I'm smarter than you at this point, and when I'm smarter than someone, then they are ####### morons." The karz is up with this pig? First, he buts into our conversation about him needing a workout-It shouldn't be offensive because it's true- and then he comes up with stupid arguments? The ####?

IC: Spezia

Searching... Ah! I was right! Landing by the exit, I wait for my brother to catch up, while thinking of what I could possibly make. It would all depend on what Strurin caught...

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC--Footwork--Gym

"I...uh...already have weapons. I guess I can handle one of those. They probably won't miss one if I can get it while it's alone."

IC--Beat--Gym

Beat couldn't help but wince a bit. "That's why I was worried about you taking the hit. The book said they were usually infused with kinetic energy; I thought you heard that part."

IC (As Ipartsa): "You bloody said your bolas are a special variation, normal ones don't whack with that kind of force!" The rahkshi shouted as she took her knife, intending to cut herself free.

IC (As Feka): "I'll take the sai next." Said the rahkshi of sonics as he threw away the hilt of the knife and took the sai to melt it down.

Something had been bothering me for a while, and it wasn't until just now that I realised what it was: no one seemed to have noticed my Matoran, despite the fact that all half-dozen of them standing around me in the middle of the gym.

This lot were oblivious as karz...

OOC: Botch interacting with Illusive.

IC (As Botch): "Who's the rahkshi surrounded by matoran? And why isn't anyone stopping them?" She asked herself as the rahkshi of limited invincibility approached one of them. Botch could see a dark shape on a matoran's face resembling a kanohi. "Wait... Is that all..." The rahkshi sprinted over towards the matoran. "An infected kanohi!" She shouted with joy as her brown eye marveled the sight of the mask. "Are you the one who infected their masks?"

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I nodded, then returned to the target I'd been slicing. It was nice to see that at least some of the rahks here were intelligent enough to recognise an infected Kanohi when they saw one. 

Her head followed her opponent for only a short time before she realized what he was doing. She couldn't take her eyes off of him, or else he would attack, but she couldn't follow him, as it would leave her open. It was time to flex her powers.

A bank of fog materialized around her, quickly expanding to engulf his small circle. Almost simultaneously, Rain hit the ground and slid outwards, driving the point of her staff directly into his path.

IC: Tear - Refectory

"E-excuse me... a-are y-you going t-to finish that?"

The timid and decidedly feminine voice seemed to come from nowhere in a lull in the conversation. But now Tear was looking earnestly at Nyarl, or rather at his bowl of food. The scornful sociability of the Rahkshi who had called himself "Tare" was gone without a trace.

I shrugged; geography had never been of interest to me. 

IC--Beat--Gym

"Woah, here, let me get that," Beat said quickly, leaning down to untangle the cords.

IC--Footwork--Gym/Halls

"Okay," Footwork replied, handing over the weapon. "I'll just leave the last one here while I go after that porter." He dropped the remaining item near the forge and set off in the same direction as the porter that had passed them earlier.

IC--Kaboom--Gym

Kaboom's mind raced as the fog enveloped him. Since she couldn't see through this stuff either, she was probably counting on him keeping to his current trajectory. Therefore, the moment he was hidden from sight, he stopped flying forward and flew up instead, feeling his enemy's weapon cleave through the mist just below him. Clearly, it was time to step up his game. Quickly rising to about three bio in the air, he plucked a Madu Cabolo (bringing his current total down to four) and hurled it directly downward, into the middle of the roiling patch of fog.

IC--Nyarl--Refectory

Nyarl glanced at the shy female, then down at his bowl, which was still about half full. Well, he could always go swimming and catch a fish or something later. He picked the vessel up and held it out to her. "Help yourself, by all means."

The waterfall looked gentle and ethereal from the outside, but standing in its center, Sepulchral’s world was erased by its watery roar. He stood beneath the cascade for what seemed like ages, before he felt something, some strange idea or concept fluttering at the edges of his psyche, begging to be seized upon, examined, made sense of. Brow furrowed in concentration, Sepulchral reached out, mind and soul, to take it...

Edited by Dark_Stranger

IC Flabbergaster

Flabbergaster let out a low growl. He was still on the other side of the room, and they were asking him to leave?

Time to play tricky. He activated his fear power on Nightmare, while speaking to Shock. "I kind of get offended when two numbskulls begin jabbing about bloodshed and merciless slaughter to innocents without any verifiable reason. Maybe next time, you should realize you're in a Rahkshi school before you start writing speeches."

IC: Nightmare

Why... do I feel fear? What do I have to fear? Nothing. Then, why do I still feel it. Its him. He's a Turahk as well.

"Y-ou-ou, Can't-t spell Slaught-t-ter with-th-out Laughter." He said, before letting out a small chuckle, and releasing his own powers into Fatty.

IC: Spezia 

Searching... Ah! I was right! Landing by the exit, I wait for my brother to catch up, while thinking of what I could possibly make. It would all depend on what Strurin caught...

IC: Strurin

Sturin came around the corner, and Landed near Spezia "So where next?"

IC (As Botch): "Well, six matoran is a pretty good score, I wish you luck in getting more infected kanohi." Botch said with a smile as she ran off to the refectory, feeling that food would be sufficient to sate her hunger for masks. The rahkshi of pseudo invincibility entered the gym and found a rahkshi next to what looked like a tentacled mess. "Hey, what the heck happened to you?" She asked Nyral.

OOC: Botch interacting with Tear & Nyarl.

IC (As Ipartsa): "Thanks." Said Ipartsa as she put her dagger away. "What should we do next after throwing your bolas around?"

IC (As Feka): "Careful, the Makuta could've loaded that robot with weapons!" Feka called out as he unwrapped the cloth on the hilt and dipped the weapon in the molten Protodermis.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

No impact. He must have moved.

Rain had been counting on her sudden change in position in the fog protecting her from the rockslinger, but as it turned out, he had a lot more than rocks. Something landed behind her, and then her fog dissipated and Rain was sent skittering away as an explosion rocked the room. She wasted no time in trying to pick herself up, but her legs flared with pain and she had to lean on her staff again. She didn't dare look at her paint. All that mattered now was making this guy regret it.

Her hand slipped into her bag and drew out a dagger, which she sent into his path on a gust of wind.

IC: Tear - Refectory

"Thank... you," she said softly as she gratefully took the bowl and resumed eating. All this newness would have to wait until after she was filled.

IC (As Botch): "Hey rahkshi." She said to Tear. "You wouldn't mind giving me your leftovers, would you?"

OOC: Interacting with Tear. And last post for tonight.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

IC: Shark / Gym

Despite his vigilance, Shark had found the Gym to hold a severe shortage of open, worthy opponents.

There was the Lerahk, but from past observations Shark could conclude he was likely to prefer discussion of his bizarre spirituality over a duel. Then there was the Rahkshi of Illusion, playing with the new toys he'd attained during the sacking of Phantom. Strange, his sadistic obsession with Matoran... Shark had his suspicions that he was the one who'd brought the Matoran to the school, but even he couldn't substantiate the claim. And he was now speaking with someone. Across the Gym were two others messing around with a pair of bolas, and a ridiculously dragon-like guy was dueling with another Rahkshi of Poison. And then of course there was Rain and her explosive sparring partner, who had best hope for his own sake he didn't wind up hurting her too badly.

But no one who seemed an ideal opponent. It was depressing.

OOC: Shark remains open for interaction in the Gym, and he really isn't very likely to kill you right now.

IC: Snake - Possibly asleep, warehouse, 4th Tier, Malebranche

They're laughing at me. All laughing at at me. I'll show them what I'm made of! 

You're too weak.

Too cowardly.

You can't.

I bet.

No! They're...they hate me! I'll kill them for this!

How?

What will you do?

Teleport them to death?

Hah!

Worthless!

I'll show you, you #######! Just wait! I'll be the greatest! They'll die for this! They'll burn!

Go on dreaming, failure.

I wake up with a gasp. How could I let myself fall asleep?! Idiotic. I try to shake the nightmare from my suddenly alert mind. I look around the warehouse. There's silence, and it seems to be dark outside...the others are sleeping peacefully. The far reaches of the expansive room are soaked with shadow. The soundlessness is deafening, the lightlessness blinding. The air is heavy and stale. Empty. Mute. Numb. The others aren't moving. Aren't...a feeling of inevitable dread crawls over me...aren't...breathing. I rush over, panic rising. Blood. Soaked in blood. Sea of blood. Bubbling and hissing on the corpses.

I look down at my hands.
I'm holding a knife.
"Good work, my son." The crimson warrior smiles as I wake up screaming.

IC: Raith - Halls

I freeze for less than a split second, before relaxing. My next words are in exactly the same quiet, soft and conversational tone as before. I'm ashamed that I'm so good at this..."Where are they now?"

• Upvote 1

Kathok

IC--Kaboom--Gym

Kaboom had guessed that she might use her weather control to accelerate the knife, but he still wasn't prepared for the ludicrous speed at which it rocketed toward him. There was no time to dodge properly, so he flipped and took the knife in the back of his right thigh. He grimaced, but it didn't matter; he wasn't planning on spending the rest of this duel on the ground anyway. He soared through the air on a wild, looping path, giving vent to another mad cackle. Then he darted toward her, both blades positioned to slice at his enemy as he passed by.

Sepulchral waded back to shore, weary, soaked to the bone, but triumphant. He turned to Lucid. "I think," he said, "I have it figured."

Edited by Dark_Stranger

IC: Fang - Malebranche

He was up in a moment at the scream, hands already blazing with plasma. But the warehouse was still empty beyond the six Rahkshi. Fang stalked over to Snake. "What happened?" he demanded. "Where did they go?"

She didn't even flinch. Those blades wouldn't reach her before she could reach him, and a halberd was a great charging weapon, even if it was your opponent who was doing the charging. Rain raised the pointed tip directly into his path, knowing that impact would likely throw her across the room again.

IC: Karzfire

Karzfire exited his dorm, impatient for Shark. While he respected strength, he did not respect cowardice. Not even simple lollygagging. He walked as calmly as he could down the halls to the Gym, seeing Shark idle. "You, our fight is long overdue. What say we finally begin?" Karzfire said in the most sportsmanlike tone he could with his gravelly voice.

IC: Dakilik

Dakilik leaned over Fraug's incredibly short shoulders. "So, uh, when do you think you'll be done?"

IC: Hakrii

Hakrii walked out of her dorm, unaware of what compelled her to walk in in the first place. She headed to Palma's office, hoping she could see if she was mentally ill...

IC: Aka'Ri

Aka'Ri walked down the cave once more to see if any metal-working tools existed in the Cauldron. As it was about to leave, the Fikou scurried down the cave to a pair of Rahks, one of which was holding metal-working tools. "You, there." Aka'Ri spat as it approached him. "Are you adept with those tools?"

OOC: Aka to Sidonas, and KARZFIRE TO SHARK. Also, I'm coloring my characters, yeah!

Edited by Dallior: Rahkshi Lord

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Lucid / Dream Forest (Lucid's Cave)

Lucid, who had been kneeling and talking to a squirrel-Rahi, looked up at Sepulchral and grinned. "That's great!" she told him, standing. "I'm happy for you." She paused, and then added, "If you want to discuss it, I'll listen, but don't feel you have to. I'll understand if you feel it will have more meaning held within."

IC Flabbergaster

Sudden distracting worry... Where was -

Oh. The one with the Broken foot. He cut the fear powers from him and redirected them towards Shock, trying to keep a steady head as he responded. "Do the words "Ignorant Brakas" get through your head? You're being mass-produced by the Makuta to become pawns of warfare, merciless fools who are too stupid to tell their left from their right, and then scrap the truth to keep up the idea that your self-inflated ego is more valuable than a Matoran! And when someone tells you to shut up and use your eyes, you scrape your brain for every possible insult just to make yourself even more selfish!"

The paranoia was causing to become extremely nervous, making him angrier at the same time. Oh, how he wished for a level-up before this.

IC: Shark / Gym

Ah, a challenger at last. Whether Karzfire would be worthy remained to be seen, of course. But it was someone to test his sword on, at least.

"Certainly," he told Karzfire. "And let's keep Gym manipulation to a minimum." He unsheathed his massive teleportive blade with one hand, produced Faithful with the other. The laser remained firmly attached to his faceplate. He shifted slightly into a defensive stance. "You may strike when ready."

Whenever he thought he was ready, at least.

IC: Karzfire

Karzfire readied himself, observing Shark, trying to find a good way to fight. This was dangerous, and Karzfire knew it. He took one hammer and swung it upwards to Shark's head, keeping the other in front of him in a defensive maneuver.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Siren (hallways)

Siren made her way back to the Corpus, and saw the three favorites getting leveled. She sighed, and prepared for the new regime.

IC: de-Rephic (Gym)

de slowly made his way back to the school before entering back inside. He sauntered towards the gym that he saw on his previous escapades. He casually pushed the doors open and walked in. He looked around for a partner, noticing one very large Rahkshi, but quickly ignored them and looked for a more suitable target.

IC: Mutant (Gym)

The Chameleon Rahskhi followed at the back of the pack, not paying attention aside from trying not to fall down. As they touched to the ground, she walked on in and made her way to a large pair of doors. She pushed them open and slowly peered on in. It was large, and full of other rahkshi. She walked forward and thought of what others do here. As she did so, a dummy of another rahkshi appeared from the floor. She stumbled back, and then swung and open palm at the projection, screwing its head down to the floor. When the dummy did not move, she prodded it, and the part of the broken head formed back into a full formed head slowly as small sand-like grains moved into the hole. She stared at it, and started to experiment with different attacks.

OOC: Siren open for interaction, de-Rephic and Mutant available for interaction in the Gym)

IC Doubt

Doubt began to breathe heavily, the sadness returning in heavy-lidded rings under his eyes. "Sure."

"What were those two killing you for anyway?"

IC: Blade

"Not really sure." He said "One minute They're perfectly fine, the next they're trying to kill my friend." and then he made the connection "And the fact that they moved on to me means..."

Now are you ready to kill them? Has it taken one of your friends to have died before you finally decide to Destroy them?

"It means I need to punish them for their Actions."

IC Flabbergaster

Sudden distracting worry... Where was -

Oh. The one with the Broken foot. He cut the fear powers from him and redirected them towards Shock, trying to keep a steady head as he responded. "Do the words "Ignorant Brakas" get through your head? You're being mass-produced by the Makuta to become pawns of warfare, merciless fools who are too stupid to tell their left from their right, and then scrap the truth to keep up the idea that your self-inflated ego is more valuable than a Matoran! And when someone tells you to shut up and use your eyes, you scrape your brain for every possible insult just to make yourself even more selfish!"

The paranoia was causing to become extremely nervous, making him angrier at the same time. Oh, how he wished for a level-up before this.

IC: Nightmare

"If my ego is less valuable than a Matoran, that means that Matoran must be made of Gold! Listen fatty, how about you shut up, and use Your Eyes to find the Exit." He said.

Edited by Dragon11603

OOC: I'm baaaaaack! Thanks for waiting, Johnrahk.

IC: Drift

Drift sat at Vlad's side, eager for him to wake up. It felt so wrong, not being able to do anything to help her friend out of his current state. She should have been there for him back at the Causeway, not persuading him to give up but standing at his side.

IC: Eclipse and Pulse

The duo made their way towards the gym, where Eclipse broke off and glided towards a corner, keeping an eye on his brother. Pulse made his way to some Rahkshi, asking them if they knew any armorers.

IC: Murder

Murder was, for once, satisfied. She ambled into the library, stopping in the middle before bending down to take a rest on the room's stone floor.

IC: Shock

"First off, I insult everyone anyways, because it's fun to watch the noobs around here get angry. Second off, yes, the words Ignorant Brakas do come across to me when describing you, though I would add fat somewhere in that. And thirdly, my Makuta was a ####### idiot. Didn't know how to handle a Kraata properly, and dropped several, fabulous me included. He just wanted to watch Aklini games all the time. It was I who wanted bloodshed, not him. If I was influenced by him, I would have been in Rahkshi- Aklini. Boooring." How ignorant do you have to be? Honestly, my Makuta was an idiot. I sometimes wish I wasn't his spawn...

IC: Malattia

Something seemed different about Tear... The posture, the way he spoke, the movement... I turn to Glaciem Ignis. "Do you notice anything... Odd about Tear now? He almost seems like a totally different person." I whisper to them.

IC: Spezia

"I was thinking along the river... Animals need to drink, after all, and maybe the water will help the plants grow." I say, thinking.

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC--Kaboom--Gym

Suddenly, she was no longer leaning on her halberd like a crutch, but welding it like a lance. Karz, she's faster than she looks. The only thing to do now was to make sure that this hurt her more than it did him. He blocked the halberd with his cutlass as he rammed into it, preventing the weapon from inflicting anything more than a nasty bruise on his ribs. Even as he connected, he called up a solid, three bio square wall directly behind his foe.

"Well," Sepulchral mused, attempting to translate his revelation into coherent words. "Although what happened at the village was painful, it carries a lesson, as well. I have spent all my existence in a continued attempt to prove my worth--not only to myself, but to others as well, and to the Makuta especially. My participation in the massacre was simply an extension of that drive. But the experience has made it clear that attempting to prove myself by the standards of the Brotherhood will bring only suffering...on myself, and on those around me."

IC Fog:

Fog rapped on teh Headmaster's door again.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi