Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Carapace/Halls >>> Dorm Halls

"Oh..."

I decided to make this easy and walked past them.

"Okay, then... Well...I guess I'll just see you around. Maybe."

Voha angrily hissed at Canvas, but relented when I meekly rubbed his head.

I began to make my way to the dorms. Now...if only I had a map.

OOC: Edited to give everyone else a chance to react.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Canvas watched as Carapace walked right past her, and his spider even hissed at her. She flinched, waiting for the bite that didn't come.

She didn't dare to speak until she judged he was out of earshot. "But I was never going to get a real spider. I'm no Rahkshi of Insect Control. Just a... rough approximation, like all my powers. A spider that can't walk it's creepy walk or use it's... pincers!" She waved her fingers in front of her face to illustrate her point.

But she couldn't help feel bad about driving away a potential friend for Melody. "Sorry," she sighed. "Did you want to... talk to him...?"

• Upvote 1

IC: Bonegleam - Hallways.

"Karz... that guy's crazier than I am..." and that was saying something. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Sim - Hallways

Despite my slow pace, it felt as though I were moving quicker than everyone around me. It was  a strange feeling, to be so surrounded by others as I actually moved. Gradually, the throngs of rahk thinned until there were few in the hallways at all. All bore interesting marks and patterns on their hides, but I felt no need to stop them. I was alone again soon, walking an empty hallway. I was beginning to wonder if it would have been a wiser decision to have stopped one of the heavily painted rahkshi when, walking around the far corner of the hall, was a garishly bright Rahkshi. He was quite like nothing I had ever seen, bright red and orange all across his body. His pace drew him closer to my position. I decided it was time to make another acquaintance.

"Hello, bright one." I made a waving gesture, trying to gain his attention.

IC: Canvas - Hallways

"Alright..." Canvas sighed. "Let's see if we can find someone else."

A new voice from around the corner caught her attention, but she wasn't going back to those two violent Rahkshi.

IC: Carapace/Dorm Halls

Undisturbed, he eventually made his way to a section of the dorms. He sat down at a wall, with a napping Voha in his lap. As Carapace looked at how big of a place this is, he felt some guilt of simply leaving without letting them introduce themselves. Now he wouldn't even know how to greet them. He sighed as he looked down into Voha's wide eyes. He had awoken and was anxiously expecting for Carapace to do something. Carapace smiled. Voha knew when he felt down.

Carapace took out a small leather ball and Voha jumped out of his lap, and jumped in place in front of him as if to say, "PLAY BALL! YES! PLAY BALL!" Carapace laughed as he tossed the ball to the other side of the hall. As Voha skittered after it, Carapace closed his eyes and he began to recall the journey here. It was arduous, but was it worth it? Time would tell.

His thoughts were interrupted when Carapace felt something round in his hand and opened his eyes to see the ball nudged in his hand by none other than Voha. He smiled and tossed the ball again.

"This is the life," he thought.

IC Xi

Xi grabbed a tray, noticed the revolting gruel, and begrudgingly stood in line.

OOC: Open for interaction.

IC Doubt.

"Or at least attempted to kill you." He said. "Or signal for our friend to fly back to Corpus for reinforcements, or to report. The fact that we're standing here not trying to kill you proves it."

IC Flabbergaster

And as he waited, he glanced down at-

What. The arrow was still in his arm, and it had healed around it. That would be painful to remove, and take a lot of work...

He glared at Icarax, seeing as though he may have accidentally forced Flabbergaster into the two things he hated doing.

OOC: also open for interaction.

IC: Illusive - Refectory. 

Finishing my meal, I left my tray on the table and headed for the exit. 

IC: Vyper - Gym Ceiling.

I paced back and forth, upside-down, waiting for this pointless assignment to end...

IC: Bonegleam - Hallways.

All of this madness had be itching to dig up some more bones, so I started making my way towards the main entrance.

IC: Geuua - Library.

Pocketing my creation and replacing the book I'd been reading, I began to wander to shelves.

OOC: All open for interaction. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Sim - Hallways

Nothing. No reaction, no response, just a quick brush by as they walked.

"Maybe someone like me doesn't belong in a place like this." I wondered aloud.

I aimed by spines at the wall, and scraped them against it. I repeated the process several times, until I felt I was ready. I crouched down, stood my spines against the wall, and stood, slowly, slicing through the softened organic rock. Through the instinct of the Xian stone, it began to pull me in. I became rigid, my Stasis Field going into action. Before I was completely engulfed, I shut off the stasis in my toes and ground them into the floor. Being as heavy as I was, the rock had an even harder time pulling me in. I came to a stop, my usual position of head, hands, and toes being the only parts of me exposed. 

OOC: Sim open to interaction. Very open.

IC: Canvas - Refectory

Canvas, having just eaten and not wanting to repeat the experience, stood off to one side as the others gathered their food. She took the chance to gaze around the room. It was nearly empty, even more so when one of the few Rahkshi inside suddenly stood and walked out. Maybe this really wasn't the best place for their message.

But Canvas wasn't about to stand in the way of another potential recruit. Without bothering to answer Melody, she suddenly raced after Illusive, shouting, "Hey! Could I talk to you for a moment?!"

IC: Call - Refectory

Call was just beginning to enjoy his isolation when a new group of Rahkshi walked in and stood in line. They seemed to be looking for something... or someone. But he was reasonably sure it wasn't him. He just hunched his shoulders over his half-finished slop and tried to look inconspicuous.

IC--Kaboom--Gym

A simple glance over the room hadn't been enough to spot his ally, so Kaboom decided a more direct approach was needed. Given Augustus' reaction to the assignment when they had met, he probably wouldn't have thrown himself into the fray without a very good reason. Working on this logic, Kaboom began to lope around the edges of the gym, searching.

IC--Sepulchral--Gym [Pit]

Sepulchral gazed down at the rock in his hand with cautious approval. His slow, methodical chiseling had transformed it into a decent representation of a shallows cat, curled up tightly as if asleep.

He carefully deposited the finished statuette in a pocket, and, seeing that the assignment was still in progress, drew out another rock and returned to work.

IC--Nyarl--Halls/Gym

As he had feared, the gym was a riot of chaos--but he'd just have to ignore that. He rested against the door frame a moment longer, then he slowly began shuffling along the wall in the direction of the armory.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Without bothering to answer Melody, she suddenly raced after Illusive, shouting, "Hey! Could I talk to you for a moment?!"

I sighed, before turning around to give the newcomer a withering glare. 

Canvas, undeterred by Illusive's obvious scorn (well, maybe she was a little deterred), launched right into her message. "We... that is, me and those two Rahkshi over there, are forming a kind of club for students who believe there is a better way to settle things than fighting. We're looking for more members to help us spread the word! D'you think you could be interested?"

I wondered for a moment if this rahk was blind. I was big, scary, covered in spikes and carrying a giant bladed flail. It was pretty karzing obvious just from looking at me what my opinion was regarding violence and fighting. 

So I just rolled my eyes, let out a short laugh, and turned to continue on my way. 

IC: Orimnoc

Well, she had slept for what had probably been an eternity, but now was time to rise and shine. And eat. Darkness, she was hungry. She got out of bed, equipped her extremely spiky weapon, her incredibly angular and aggressive looking armour, and proceeded to leave her dorm room. She made her way to the refectory, where she took a tray, and waited in line for some refectory slop. It wasn't tasty, but it was food, and she honestly didn't care right now. Perhaps someone would give her a reason to start tearing up some rahkshi hide while she was here, but she doubted anyone would be foolish enough to approach her.

Her shoulders slumped as she watched Illusive walk away. So much for that idea.

And so she made her way back to Xi and Melody. "He... wasn't interested..."

A pacifist's club? That's what this was about? Were they insane? Based on what he'd seen of this place, they were going to show up in the Infirmary, or worse, within the week.

Call continued trying to look inconspicuous. He even took a few tiny bites of his slop to appear as if he had something to do.

Edited by Click

IC: Draco

In response, I use my own level three abilities to dilute the strength of the gust, making it not that difficult to stand my ground with my size. "Is that it? Is that all the energy you can muster? Frankly, I'm disappointed, if that turns out to be the case."

IC: Spezia

"Not yet... Wait wait wait wait." All of a sudden, I'm at attention. "Jackpot."

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Leviathan

I stand to the side, watching the skirmish- if you could call it that. Booger went down so quickly, it was almost... Amusing. The word felt foreign in my head.

IC: Malattia

I wait patiently for Palma to finish up, but I'm a bit anxious, truth be told. If I didn't get the medication... Well, I didn't want to focus on that. I take a deep breath in.

"Indeed." I say excitedly as I check the ingredients.... My smile fades. "I'm not sure how we are going to get our hands on some of this stuff, though. The icing in particular..."

IC: Chantant

"Yeah." I say. I had blanked out for a bit because the writer was busy doing stuff.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Shark / Gym

Not particularly inclined to put up with his opponents' flamboyant taunts, Shark raised a silence field, cutting off Percy's attempt at banter halfway. At the same time he was already swinging the bladed edge of his much longer sword in a vicious low arc at Percy's legs, and blasting off a laser at his chest.

IC Percy:

With only the sight glow from the Laser, Percy moved once more, into a move that most would deem crazy. He jumped forward, raising his legs so that the laser passed through them, disarmingly close to his codpiece, and then pushed down, launching himself off of the sword blade, arcing up and over Shark's fin to land behind the colossal Rahkshi.

And still, there was that cheeky grin.

"Milk, no idea.... But I do have some sugar. Enough for one cake. But every Rahkshi should get a decent helping, so..." I frown. Where would I re supply? The only place I knew: the Cauldron. "We could check out that.... One place." I say, in case anyone was listening. I would hope that Strurin would get the meaning.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

OOC: I assume you mean Call

Don't even look at them.

"Uh... um..." Call muttered, seemingly even more intent on his food as he searched for some excuse. But he came up empty. "Sure..."

As Melody sat, Canvas kept a wary eye on the other occupant of the room, coincidentally the second Rahkshi covered in spikes she had run into.