Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Speaking of pets, Ultron has given permission for Xara to get a Shallows Cat kitten, probably as gift from Glass.

Because what else do you get an electric-sword wielding chick with attitude problems? A KITTEN!!!

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Don't be so down about killing all those innocent fish who did nothing wrong and were merely shoved into those lights against their will forces apart from the friends and family never to see them again thanks to some unscrupulous Rahkshi - the Ghosts now have a big batch of sushi!

• Upvote 1

I was hoping Phogen would get the Shallows Cat. Speaking of Funky, where have they been?

Of all my characters, only Tube killed Lightfish. :D No grudges from Squid here.

So, besides the Spine Slug for Fang and Hoto's Hoto, any other ideas for pets for my characters? Do they need one? :D Rider just needs to put up posters advertising his services.

I was hoping Phogen would get the Shallows Cat. Speaking of Funky, where have they been?

No idea where Funky's been. And Phogen could still get a cat. Xara's just getting a widdle kitten.

It might soften her up, stop her from being such a to everyone.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

For some reason I feel Tube would do well with a Ghekula. Don't know why.

I don't think GRoot would need a pet, given his personal garden, but if he did choose one I would say it would be...*thinks* a faithful Burnak, maybe, which would heroically fight at his side even in his darkest hour. Seems like that would fit his legendary-heroism personality.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Now how do I get a Lightfish...

Edit: Could my Lightfish somehow be able to swim in air?

(Because otherwise Squid would have to carry a tube of water everywhere, and Lightfish can't really do anything cool except glow.)

Edited by Pohatu: Master of Stone

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

For some reason I feel Tube would do well with a Ghekula. Don't know why.

I don't think GRoot would need a pet, given his personal garden, but if he did choose one I would say it would be...*thinks* a faithful Burnak, maybe, which would heroically fight at his side even in his darkest hour. Seems like that would fit his legendary-heroism personality.

I can just picture Tube staring intently at the Ghekula and laughing each time it hops like a little kid. That would be great.

Yeah, I'm not sure Root needs one either, but a Burnak might be fun.

Seriously, all of your characters are superbly written, Click.

Thanks! I've been having fun with all of them, Root and Tube especially. I like the idea that Root has this whole persona in his head that doesn't quite make it out. He's just a little socially awkward.

Probably won't be able to post for a while. I'm off to pick up some new sets. :D

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 1

If you want something that can swim in air, P:MoS, thats called 'flying' and I suggest you get one of these things we call a 'bird' :P

Or a shore turtle. Apparently the slow, stupid shore turtles can fly, although BS01 doesn't exactly specify how. 

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15652-corpus-rahkshi/?do=findComment&comment=822207

Era rescues a birdy, and kills a guy. Fun times. 

That shore would be neat!

Let's not start a pun thread, eh? Else you'll be grounded before you know it. 

Okay, enough. Please.

I doubt it. There are plenty of other creatures to choose from, though. 

What? Oh, right, the whole knowing he's a level three thing.

@Ultimoscorp: True. Exxan doesn't trust Omega, but Exxan has no reason to not trust Era. And she doesn't need proof. She called Omega out on his lie, he did an absolutely appalling job of covering it up, and there were a half-dozen other Rahks within earshot who all heard it, too. 

Anyway, I haven't decided what I may or may not do with that information. At least, not yet... For all I know, one of the other students who overheard might go to Exxan long before I make up my mind...

@VahkiDane: I just noticed this last Rider post.

IC: Rider

Rider nodded slowly. He walked in and rolled under the torrent of flames and leveled a sword to Torch's neck. "End it. If you come with us, we'll try not to hurt you. Much." He said, edging the blade closer every time he struggled.

So Torch is lying on the floor with a knife sticking out of his chest, shooting a flamethrower up towards Xara, who is standing near the doorway and trying to kick the flamethrower out of Torch's hand before she gets completely barbecued. How exactly did Rider ninja his way past Xara, and the flames? They're in the middle of a fight, both moving around, so there's no way Torch would have been standing still long enough for Rider to put a sword at his throat and start lecturing him the way he is in your post. 

It makes very little sense from the viewpoint of gameplay or realism, and I'd kindly ask you change it to something that makes a little more sense in the context of the given situation. 

• Upvote 1

If anyone else wants pets, I was thinking of having Clockwork try to get Rider to start an expedition to Nynrah to find animals. :P COuld justify it to Tridax by saying that Makuta legions contained many Rahi, and we were learning to handle them. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi