Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Dang.

Note to self: Have Optis eventually decide to conduct interviews of everyone in the school for research purposes. :P

Shark will be happy to show him to a private room and demonstrate to him how he intends to commit his next murder.

(But seriously though, Shark's getting to have quite the queue. Now that Sliver's thrashing Rain, she could well wind up alongside Tea-Rex's characters, possibly Karzfire, and anyone else who manages to annoy Shark anytime soon. I'm starting to worry he'll never get around to doing it all.)

And Optis will be happy to listen up until the point at which there's a knife next to his throat, at which point he knocks it to the side and dives out the window screaming comically. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I think that makes you the only person here who didn't at least suspect it already. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I didn't suspect it. It fit in with your whole "making death meaningful again" theme, so I just rolled with it.

And no, I don't want to possibly be spoiling anything. Whether it's true or not could be determined rather quickly, though, so I'm sure it'll come up again rather soon.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

This was all planned out, prearranged and cleared with Ultron during the Visorak assignment. Phogen's return almost made me reconsider going ahead with it, but I decided s/he could use the character development. 

Basically, the whole point of Exxan's "death" was to give the rebels the final push needed to get things moving - which worked. And of course, so many people got character development out of it. 

And with the rebels gone, the only friend Exxan has left in the school is.... Phogen. 

Let the games begin. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ah, ok.

I was thinking that Exxan actually did die on Visorak, and that his return was merely due to a psychotic break on Phogen's part (hence the tingling of the "Evil Sense," since that's totally something I would do just for the sake of messing with people).

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I was thinking that Exxan actually did die on Visorak, and that his return was merely due to a psychotic break on Phogen's part 

No. Just.... no. That's too dark, even for me. 

• Upvote 2

That nefarious possibility briefly crossed my mind as well, actually. But I didn't give it much consideration, concluding that you support Phogen far too much to be that cruel.

In other news, we've reached 300 pages of Student Register. Well done, everyone. (Now we've just got to overtake News and Discussion with the gameplay topic. Any day now...)

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

But I didn't give it much consideration, concluding that you support Phogen far too much to be that cruel.

Phogen is the only real, reliable friend Exxan ever had, so of course I support her. 

I think that makes you the only person here who didn't at least suspect it already. 

I didn't either. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

DAWWW

Feels overload successful. 

Glad to see that Exxan isn't the only one who likes Phogen. 

Sorry everyone, but as you've known, I have not been on Corpus Rahkshi in a very long time. I don't think will be re-joining. An RPG like this one requires lots of time and dedication, and that's something I don't have much to spare lately. I guess this is goodbye. I'd rather not kill off Squid, because makes appearances in my upcoming comics, so I think I'll just have him disappear from the school and leave the rest to imagination. It was a great time attending Corpus Rahkshi.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

We're sad to see you go. Rain will miss her Squishy. But I guess real life takes priority.

It's too bad you just missed the rebellion escaping the school. I'm sure they wouldn't mind Squid tagging along.

Hey, Pohatu and others! Could I take control of Squid for you so the character lives on? I won't do any un-characteristic things, and this way he can survive even past your hiatus. Thoughts?

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Chirox?

Glaciem Ignis would love a chance to catch up with their dad.

IC: Hoto - Nynrah

"What's going to happen to... Phogen? You said we couldn't take her, and now she's stuck with the other Makuta!"

I think Phogen's going to be fine... 

That's quite the understatement...

Hey, Pohatu and others! Could I take control of Squid for you so the character lives on? I won't do any un-characteristic things, and this way he can survive even past your hiatus. Thoughts?

The thing is, Squid is going to be a big star in my comic series. It wouldn't make sense to have him active here and in my comics.  I have already written several of the scripts, but I have to actually take the photos and put it together. Sorry about that though. Squid is leaving Corpus. 

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Ah, Squid.

If I recall correctly, he was - along with Exxan and Phogen - one of the first students to ever level up. 

He shall be missed. 

IC Phogen: Wrapping her arm seductively around him, she cooed "Now now... Lets not get upset. Perhaps you are going about this whole liberation thing wrong..." Phogen was quickly seeing an advantage her. She already had a plan forming, one that could include these escapees and could profit her greatly. Oh yes, she was having plans and schemes and schemes within schemes within schemes. She was beginning to see how exactly to leverage power here. All she had to do was whisper in the right ears and watch the right people. And soon, she would have the most noxious, intoxicating kind of power available: hidden power.

How does Phogen know about the escapees?

That Phogen even saw them flying away was quite a stretch, seeing as they were supposed to be hidden from sight in the stormclouds, but it seemed innocent and just barely plausible enough that I was willing to let it go. (Looking back, I very much fear that not contesting that was to be extremely foolish of me.) That she moved from 'Fools were probably out doing some sort of raiding or marauding or some other idle, innocent pastime' to 'escapees' without any further notice seems to me fairly metagamey.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Exxan hasn't mentioned anything to Phogen about the rebels yet, so.... yeah, that needs editing. 

Wait.... isn't Teridax Phogen's dad? 

Hmmm...

I want to say Gorast and Icarax due to a possible Rahkshi insurrection, but I suppose that it could just as well be Chirox and Mutran.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

So long as one of these Makuta doesn't turn out to be Sliver/Exxan's father, we should be fine...