Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

So much for Rail actually not killing those Matoran while he was undercover as Liar.

R.I.P. Phantom-on-the-Water.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

No, this is a massacre.

And the school won't be destroyed if it is a massacre. All the Matoran who would attack it would be dead.

...unless this great act manages to drag in a few more villages to destroy Corpus. Then we're all doomed. Let's just hope Malebranche remains friendly...

And so it begins... 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Optis is doign something similar to Vlad, though maybe in not as suicidal a manner.

He's going to sabatoge people. 

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Kovinth is bad at this, and may have just committed suicide along with Vlad. Depending on how this plays out, that didn't take long for me. :P

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

And Exxan has committed the cardinal sin

Being snarky to Phogen isn't really a sin, last I checked...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I think he tried to get it off and throw it away, into the sea...? I hope not, because it would be really bad for Vlad if the cloak was lost. He really relies on it to keep the shadows at bay, without it there's no telling what might become of him.

Also, Wyrd, what are the rules on looting the Ghosts' stuff? What sort of stuff are we likely to find (obviously weapons storehouses have been blown to smithereens, what's left?), what do we have to get approved by you, that sort of thing.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

I think he tried to get it off and throw it away, into the sea...? I hope not, because it would be really bad for Vlad if the cloak was lost. He really relies on it to keep the shadows at bay, without it there's no telling what might become of him.

Also, Wyrd, what are the rules on looting the Ghosts' stuff? What sort of stuff are we likely to find, what do we have to get approved by you, that sort of thing.

Yeah, he did. Kovinth's charecter, who is also trying to catch Vlad, could notic and grab it, but Optis doesn't know Vlad well enough to know that Vlad needs it, and it does shine in Optis's eyes which make sit hard for him to grab Vlad properly, so it makes sense he'd try to dispose of it.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

What is the phantom on the water?

Phantom-on-the-Water

~From the Notes and Observations of Makuta Tridax, Master of the Isle of Nynrah~

The Ghosts are an illusive kin. It is how they earned the name after all. So I only feel confident saying that Phantom-on-the-Water is the only village entirely comprised of the craftsmen if I am permitted to affix the addendum “that we know of”. Spanning either side of the River Eidolon it is a mess of smoking chimneys and glowing furnaces, with dying embers and the sound of hammers filling the air. Nothing is ever still, nothing is ever quiet. I suppose it would appeal to a certain sort of person but I personally prefer peace and solitude in which to contemplate important matters. For their part the Ghosts seem unexpectedly happy at having the Academy nearby, possibly as having a building full of Rahkshi just next door discourages any snoops seeking them out.

To most of the outside world Phantom-on-the-Water is just another village full of Fe-Matoran and the industry they love. It churns out well-made but none too special weaponry, maybe a few more ornate trinkets from time to time, but is otherwise indistinguishable from the other settlements on the island. But what the Brotherhood, and by extension you the players, are aware of is that is it headquarters for the ingenious Nynrah Ghosts, a group of Matoran who have always been a bit…looser with their morals than others. Either through avarice or sheer love of their craft they’re generally quite happy to make anything if offered the right price…

• Upvote 3

If Kovinth were any good at flying, he might have been able to do just that, Uni. Unfortunately, he is in fact, very bad at this. :P

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

As I recall, Phogen said the same thing about him, and isn't really showing it...

Oh you think the love of Phogen is as simple as an on and off switch? This is the being that loves the Makuta as a father. Of course it's complicated.

Side note, in my head, I envision the awesome Chumpu and Phogen posts happening simultaneously:

shWING

drip

drip

shick-fwick-FWOOSHOOSHOOSHOOSHOOSHOOSHCRAKOOOOOOMKRIckrighchruMBLEkrickkric

"Oh, hello, my dear."

Edited by Funkydude527

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

it's complicated.

This could be the name of Phogen's life story. 

• Upvote 1

Also, Wyrd, what are the rules on looting the Ghosts' stuff? What sort of stuff are we likely to find (obviously weapons storehouses have been blown to smithereens, what's left?), what do we have to get approved by you, that sort of thing.

There will be usable weapons left around, but if you could make it obvious that you've grabbed one either by PM or by putting my name in bold in the post or something so I can take a look. If you grab something I think you shouldn't have or need you to be clearer on I'll say so

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Oh! I should ask. Is the flavortext Nynrah geography okay? I just wanted to make the battle more dynamic than just random slaughter, and kinda give the battle more of a battle feel than a pillage feel with the strategy jargon.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

Oh! I should ask. Is the flavortext Nynrah geography okay? I just wanted to make the battle more dynamic than just random slaughter, and kinda give the battle more of a battle feel than a pillage feel with the strategy jargon.

Yeah thats fine. Clearer for others to understand than just saying any vague old forge or warehouse

7AOYGDJ.jpg

It's the capital city of Nyhrah, built around/in a volcano, if I recall correctly. 

My idea got rejected by Wyrd so I'm just posting a rahkshi. It's a shame, having a matoran body piloted by a kraata would've been pretty cool. 

Name: Feka 

Variation: Sonics 

Level: 2

Gear: He has a bag with a journal, pen and a map of Nynrah. With the rahkshi suit, his right arm is a device similar to an earth claw. It can act as a hand, shield, drill or jackhammer, although it cannot use two or more modes at the same time. Underneath his bed, there is a toolbox for maintenance, but it is not carried with him. 

Appearance: The rahkshi suit is painted with a gold head, kraata case, hands and feet while the rest of his body is black. The eyes are green in color and his spine is a column of short spikes. On his right arm, there is an earth claw with an emerald in the centre. His left hand and wrist are silver and the legs have silver kneepads and greaves equipped for extra protection. 

Personality: Feka is curious by nature and takes great interest in the matoran. He often remains quiet to avoid drawing attention, although he will join in with others if it is necessary. Sometimes, he scribbles away in his journal when bored and often keeps track of the events going on. Feka is trying to teach itself the matoran language which makes his speech slow and shaky. Although he is a rahkshi, the sonic rahkshi says he wants to be a matoran, changing his previous name to the Matoran word for "iron spirit". 

Bio: When the kraata was spawned from his Makuta, it began demonstrating the sapience of a matoran. It was placed in a rahkshi suit and wandered aimlessly to explore the world until it encountered a village. The rahkshi was interested in the matoran living there and spied on them, eager to learn more. When he returned home, the rahkshi of sonics found a journal and pen, quickly recording his observations. Since then, he has returned numerous times, adding more information to his journal and even began to try and teach itself the matoran language. 

Recently, he has joined Corpus Rahkshi to take advantage of the library. 

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Well, most the of the rebellion has left, Tridax has been replaced, and Phantom is now destroyed.

I can't decide whether I'm surprised or going to have my characters in an angry rage or shocked and suprised when they learn of the situations that have occurred.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Name: Widget (Preferred name)

*snipped*

Besides the questionability of a Rahkshi with two suits, one of them being a perfect image of a Matoran (a few characters have been denied for looking too similar to Toa), one thing I should mention is that Rahkshi are unable to speak Matoran. They don't have the vocal cords for it. So unless Widget is a Rahkshi of Sonics, he would have no way to verbally communicate with the Matoran.

And that's another issue. If his secondary suit is built from a Matoran, his powers would be locked while inside. Kraata can only use their abilities while within a Rahkshi suit of the same variation.

• Upvote 1

Hi guys! I'm ba- *sees Exxan is alive* would... Would someone be kind enough to explain what the karz has happened?

Welcome back 

EDIT: Well what has happened is

The rebellion left

Exxan ended up being alive in a plot twist everyone saw coming

Tridax was replaced by Icarax as headmaster

Gorast has arranged a 'Sports Day', and what they're doing is storming Phantom-on-the-water and killing everything

Edited by Dragon11603

We shall see. If Vlad's crazy shouts go totally unheeded, it's still going to be a massacre. Just with a glowy Rahkshi to add to the dead.

But if people sympathize... perhaps you were right after all. Illusive will get his war.

Not if Rail has anything to say about it, he isn't.

Anyone else up for a potentially suicidal mission can feel free to meet up with him in the gym.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.