Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Icarax and Gorast.... interesting. 

Called it.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I said warriors weren't coming. Guess I called pretty much the inverse of what happened. :annoyed:

This is most interesting, though... At risk of making another entirely incorrect guess, I'd say seeing as the Brotherhood's most dangerous enforcers showed up, Tridax has gotten in trouble for something. I wonder if he's going to be replaced...

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

I'd say seeing as the Brotherhood's most dangerous enforcers showed up, Tridax has gotten in trouble for something. I wonder if he's going to be replaced...

Maybe it has something to do with Tridax taking a completely unprepared group of the rare, new-breed Rahkshi to the island of Visorak - where several of them died, and two entire hordes of Visorak were pretty much wiped out. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Technically three deaths, plus the loss of a suit. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Unless you're going to tell me Exxan's return really was just a figment of Phogen's fevered imagination.

No, I wouldn't be that ridiculously cruel. 

This was all I meant:

Three deaths as far as the Brotherhood knows. 

Back from a week hiatus due to 99 problems and Ghidora's jokes aren't one. What have I missed? And does anyone need me to post any? I'll be away in Miami for a week again.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Well, Rider's about to flip his lid because Raptor "came back"...

Flabbergaster is leading Icarax and Gorast into Corpus...

Sergei (JohnRahk) is almost finished with his second batch of Corpus MOCs...

And There's a Rahk as big as Flabbergaster for different reasons currently blocking him. His name is Mutant.

I'm glad none of my Rahkshi are from Gorast now. :P Nymph and Acinaces are unspecified, Malady's from Antroz and Mu is from Bitil. (At least, I think the Omegas and from Bitil; someone correct me if I'm wrong.)

The Greeks Symbols Family is from Terry. I know because...

Pretty sure if you bite Teridax then Teridax is going to vaporise you, not pat you on the back

I think you misunderstood. When I said "patted on the back for it" I meant vaporised. Of course Omega always got away but still. Is that approved or nah XD

Edited by Dragon11603

My headcanon is that Xara's unknown Makuta is probably a rival of Gorast's, since they're very similar in a lot of ways - both female, both with warrior mentalities - except where Gorast is dedicated to the Brotherhood, Xara's Makuta is more devoted to her own personal goals. 

Of course, since Xara is no longer at the school, she doesn't have much to worry about. 

IC Optis:

Now that there was nothing interesting going on, Optis walked out of the Gym, hoping to follow the triple-jointed Rahkshi, only to hear noises from the Headmaster's office. Scribbling down a quick sketch of the odd yellow Rahk, Optis ran off toward the office.

Incredibly minor nitpick, but Gaever is green and gunmetal, not yellow. Not even sure an edit is required for something so meaningless, but just for the record.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Illusive is unsure of how to proceed at this point. 

IC Optis:

Now that there was nothing interesting going on, Optis walked out of the Gym, hoping to follow the triple-jointed Rahkshi, only to hear noises from the Headmaster's office. Scribbling down a quick sketch of the odd yellow Rahk, Optis ran off toward the office.

Incredibly minor nitpick, but Gaever is green and gunmetal, not yellow. Not even sure an edit is required for something so meaningless, but just for the record.

Somehow I thought she was yellow. Will edit. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Liar/Rail's just happy that he didn't accidentally get caught up in the Corpus Fohrok Massacre.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Some of you may have noticed some of my hidden text saying such things as "Aka'Ri rises". Well, Aka'Ri has come.

Name: Aka'Ri

Variation: Anger

Level: 2

Gear: A Rahkshi weapon staff that can be broken into two seperate axes. Also seen traveling with a Fikou spider with venomous fangs and claws.

Appearance: [insert MOC here] A pure white Rahkshi with glowing blue spikes for a spine. Its body is unnaturally straight and humanoid rather than slouched and reptilian.

Personality: Emanates pure, though slightly weak, anger. A truly evil Rahkshi, concerned only with the Makuta's bidding. Hates almost all forms of life, from Matoran to even other Rahkshi. A cold husk of a being, building it's personality off of the cold hatred from its father. This results in a hairs-width temper, which drives it to attack and destroy anything that breaks it. Aka'Ri has been considered mental, and this is not too far from the truth. It has been known to have nervous breakdowns caused by stress, and will erupt into a fiery rage, soon followed by tears of anger. 

Bio:  Its father was an unknown Makuta, though an evil one nonetheless. It was shunned by its father since creation, due to its unnatural stature and intelligence. It spent its whole life trying to perform it's father's will and prove itself, but to no avail. After years of abuse and hate, Aka'Ri sent itself to Corpus Rahkshi to train itself to be a killing machine, so that it can finally be approved by its father.  A brilliant fighter, responsible for many deaths; most uncounted.  It also travels with a ferocious Fikou spider, its pet since birthing. 

Finished. Teridax is no longer the father, though its real father is soon to be revealed... 

Also, bio fleshed out. Is this acceptable?

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Going to be flying out to Miami tomorrow morn. Might do a couple of posts. Anyone need a post?

Also, amnesiac thinks he's Raptor. Taking note of that...

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

I should've said this earlier, but I must commend our esteemed GM for this delightful plot twist he's hit us with. In one sentence he managed to completely mess up the lives and plans of nearly all of my characters. 

Well played, well played indeed. 

That was actually retconned recently, by yours truly. Omega's family is from Bitil.

Oh. Because when I wrote Sepulchral’s bio, I all but stated that he was Bitil’s first new-breed Rahk. And seeing as Sepulchral only just arrived at the school...that's one Karz of a continuity snarl.

Hrm. Maybe Sepulchral was held by the Brotherhood for a bit before being shipped off to Corpus Rahkshi? Being interrogated to see if Bitil was keeping any other secrets?

I guess that's the explanation I'll go with unless you object, Epsilon.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png