Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

Xae doesn't count due to No Element, Burnie =p

really though gem of explosions chro pls

Yes, but Ferronox, Kale, and uh

Well obviously if we could use inner transitions I'd make one

*one that can use his powers

Speaking of, I'm curious as to what effects a gem of Iron (or any element, really), would have on Six, since his suit converts his EE into power it can use.

*Snaps fingers*

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

Sorry I'm ignoring stuff; still at work. but fishers, you need to edit your posts. There's no way your fighters are getting access to all of this information considering that none of the GMS have approved it AND it's information the organizers don't necessarily have anyway.

Yeah, I thought we could only access info on arenas we'd already fought in. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I wouldn't say the issue is with how long it'll take, but rather if they'll be able to find it at all. :P Infinite Gem stuff isn't going to be accessible in the Library AFAIK.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

It said in the OP that it was scarce, but there.

That said, Shixahl's been searching for information on the tournament since before the round started. If there's anything there, he'll probably have found it by now. =P

*Snaps fingers*

Information on Infinite Gems is scarce... as in the Host and Queen might have some very, very rough hypotheses about what they are/where they came from, etc., but have not found any proof yet to substantiate anything. 

All they know for sure is that so far, there does not seem to be a numerical limit to the number of gems, or the powers that they can provide. 

You wouldn't find information on the Silence or Sickness Gems because they're with the Queen's Quest right now, and as such cannot have possibly been given writeups in the system yet; the Dodge Gem has also been in a fighter's possession since it was found, and as such information on it would also be negligible. 

EDIT: Ninja'd. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

PROFILES WAVE 2:

And now after long preparation, I present this. This is based on a couple of things, but first of all, I wasn't kidding about his color. I had to figure out ways I could balance him, but I still think he's still a bit too strong. It's all up to the GMs though.

Name: Chroma the Painter (or just Chroma)
Species: Toa from another Universe
Paint Armor Shift Gaunlet

This power is so powerful it uses all slots. He is able to transmute himself into paints of the color of his choice by tapping and holding one or more of 9 buttons on his gauntlet. This allows him access to a special fighting style, ability, and even a different personality. However in those forms, he is limited to using paint and color of the choice he makes, and can only choose one form per round. He can also mix colors to create special forms but they must be discovered. He's also a new Toa so he has no fighting experience and must learn how to fight.

Here's the simple list:
Power/Weapon 1: The Ability of the Paint (ONLY CONTROLS THE PAINT, not elemental control): (BurnHardeningElectrocutionInvisibilityPortal MakingWindStoneHealingNausea),
Power/Weapon 2: Weapons/Fighting Style/Attribute (Spiked FistsGrenadesBladed RollerskatesWhipTelekinesisStaffHammerSpearSword),
Power/Weapon 3: A Secondary for some (StaffMind ReadingArmy)

This is the complex list.

THE NINE BASIC FORMS

• Red: In this form, he has the "Fist Fighter" ability granting red sharp spikes on his fists. He has the power of fire, as in his paint is able to create the burning sensation, but doesn't actually burn/set alight. In this form he is battle hungry, brash, and strong, determined, passionate, and romantic.
  • Orange: In this form, he has the "Explosions Expert" ability granting the ability to make rocket-propelled grenades with a 2 meter radius. He has the power of metal, as in a layer of his paint on any object has the hardness of metal. He's enthusiastic, easily fascinated, excitable, determined, charismatic, and encouraging.
  • Yellow: In this form, he has the "Fast Feet" ability granting yellow bladed roller skates. He has the power of electricity, as in his paint is able to give the sensation of being electrocuted. He's joyful, happy, sociable, and energetic.
  • Green: In this form, he has the "Stealth Soldier" ability, which happens to be the most versatile color of his choices. He has a whip and a staff. He has the power of invisibility, his green color becoming transparent like looking at a greenscreen. However, as most greenscreen isn't removed well he has a weird shimmering outline. He's enlightened, intelligent, faithful, and defensive.
  • Blue: In this form, he has the "Mind Manipulator" ability, which allows for only telekinesis and mind reading. He has the power of portal making, as in able to create doorways that he and others can access by painting on surfaces. However, the paint must match the size of the object, and there must be at least two openings in order to use. Think of the ability as a like a portal gun. He's trustworthy, loyal, wise, confident, intelligent, faithful, honest. Yet sometimes he can be manipulative.
  • Purple: In this form, he has the "Royal Ruler" ability, which gives him a staff and allows him to create an army of 3 one-foot miniature versions of himself to command. He has the power of wind, able to animate paint to blow foes away. He's noble, luxurious, and ambitious, and commanding.
  • Brown: In this form, he has the "Mallet Master" ability, which gives him a hammer. He has the power of Stone, as his paint can be made more dense and solid like rock and stone that can be thrown. He's honest, down-to-earth, and firm.
  • White: In this form he is given the "Spear of Healing" ability, which gives him a spear. He has the power of Health, as his paint has healing properties that affect cuts and minor wounds. He's good, perfectionist, and bright.
  • Black: In this form he is given the "Sword of Pestilence" ability, which gives him a sword. He has the power of Sickness, as his paint has poisonous properties that makes others nauseous and strong concentrations can induce vomiting. In this form he's formal, mysterious, and sometimes dark.
  • https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwFi4CoBqmAe1Y_w_UCWhBV0UmCZfBaPejh0dHotgtA/edit?usp=sharing

Appearance: A normally translucent white Toa. He's made of the same material as other Toa, but has a special property of being translucent white. He is at the height of an average Toa and wields a decorative Avohkii that has no use either way because of his artistic abilities.
Bio: As a Matoran of supposedly no element, he was shunned. However, as an artistic Matoran, he quickly learned how to use paints and colors to make masterpieces that he kept to himself. Somewhere along the lines of his life, he found a Toa Stone and became a Toa. He’s just starting off learning the basics and trying to figure his powers (HE STILL DOESN'T KNOW), before he was whisked away to BIONIFIGHT.
Personality/Other: Male. Quick-witted, intuitive, creative, and intelligent are words to describe him. He loves art with a passion and fighting doesn’t give him an excuse to stop. He’s always testing and experimenting with new things and is always willing to share his ideas.

I literally have a Google Sheets made just for listing the colors and certain combinations made. He's even got metallic paints, but doesn't have access to them.

Chroma not approved. The various colors/attributes/everything are overpowered; you have an almost endless variety of possible power combinations for one character, without any apparent drawbacks. The concept is an interesting idea, but there's no way this character is being approved in its current form.

I like the Incredibly Complex Idea for Chroma. That must've taken at least an hour to make!

In other news, I've finished Character no. 2!

Name: Harami/Galaxia Eternis

Species: Lesterin

Power/Weapon 1: Staff of Heaven (A wondrous staff that is the source of all her powers, and can conjure Light energy and various forms of Magical attacks (Due to the scope of the powers, this takes up 2 slots))

Power/Weapon 2: Heightened Respiration and Increased agility

Power/Weapon 3: N/A

Appearance: In her standard form, Harami is a gangly Lesterin with lime green armour, usually seen with a mysterious amulet around her neck. When she becomes Galaxia Eternis, Her body is covered in Gold and white armour, providing enhanced mobility and strength, whilst making her look more intimidating for her enemies, and more attractive for her allies.

Bio: Harami was originally an ordinary Lesterin from a distant land, until one day she found a mystical staff, transforming her into a powerful warrior. From then on, she lived two lives: Her basic commuting life, and the Life of Galaxia Eternis, Defender of Spherus magna and Paragon of light. After many years of battling evil, she was accepted into Bionifight to show the world her power.

Personality/Other: Harami is pretty laid back and cheerful, and Likes hanging out with friends. Her innocent demeanour out of battle may leave some people confused as how she even got in the tournament. In battle, however, She is much less forgiving, and is bold, headstrong, Hot-blooded, and has a strong sense of justice. When fighting the forces of darkness, she will never let up, and use all her strength to combat any opponent. She also has a habit of announcing her attacks before or whilst using them.

Yes, you've read that right. I've created a Bionicle Magical girl warrior. Don't ask why. I was originally going to make a Toa of Thermite, but I couldn't explain how thermite would work in a setting like this, and he was scrapped when he was nearly complete. Anyway, I'm sure to create some interesting scenarios with this one...

Harami approved.

New profile:

Name: Colossus in Silver (Or just CinS)
Species: Colossus-class law enforcement drone
Weapon 1: A minigun wired directly into its left arm which fires explosive bolts indefinitely.
Power 2: Flight, via boosters underneath the feet. Think Iron Man style.
Weapon 3: Rocket fist. No more needs to be said, other than the fist is spiky.  :P
Appearance: 
Here.

Bio: CinS was a law enforcement drone in an alternate Toa Empire where Tuyet succeeded in killing the prime dimension's Takanuva. It was one of only six Colossus-class law enforcement drones (The other five were, as you can probably guess, CinRCinBCinGCinP and CinW) to be granted sapience in order to perform its job better- which it did, slaughtering thousands of rebels with an army of non-sapient Colossus-class drones and Vahki-class armed police behind it.

Personality: CinS believes in order above everything else. Although it's sapient, CinS still has to obey its basest programming- which is to bring order. To everything.

The minigun should probably take up two slots due to its ability to fire indefinitely (i.e. it has infinite ammo) but if it does then I'll just drop the rocket fist.

CinS not approved; Chro says to drop the rocket-fist and then it'll be good to go, so just post an updated profile and I'll look it over again.

this is what happens when you let me have fun and run away with a ridiculous idea like "90's styled hacker vortixx"
Name: Votrixx Cyberpunk Vortechs Vinra

Species: Vortixx

Power/Weapon 1, 2, 3: One may find this tool absolutely ridiculous, and...it is. It’s a glove that heavily resembles the Nintendo Powerglove, except made to fit on a Vortixx’s hand. Vinra describes it as a “hacker’s multitool”, and it is capable of the following:
-Wireless control over nonsentient, robotic entities such as drones. This takes a lot of time, and thus isn’t very easily done during battle. Mostly used to hijack drones capable of performing surveillance, to allow for scouting.
-The ability to produce a small energy blade from the wrist. The blade is approximately a meter in length, and “impossibly durable”, and Vinra says. In reality, it is not – the blade is capable of slicing through people, objects, and other things, but not that great at blocking attacks. A good strike can disrupt the blade, and leave Vinra defenseless for a few good seconds.
-The ability to fire off small bursts of energy. These energy bursts are a lot like lasers. In fact, that’s what they are – lasers. Vinra prefers to call them “Hyperactive Codeblasts” than lasers, though. These lasers act much like what you would see in Star Wars, in the sense they are not instant. One strike would be very dangerous if it hit a vital organ, however...but it’s hard to aim without any ironsight, scope, or barrel.
None of these can be done at the same time.

Appearance: Vinra is...your standard Vortixx. Black and silver armor, clawed fingers, tall, lithe, etc. She looks incredibly normal...except for the ridiculous 3-D glasses eternally perched on the top of her head, the glowing red, TRON-esque lines that run along her body (there only because of a harness she wears), and what appears to be a Vortixx version of the Powerglove on her right hand.
Despite this, she seems to hold (somewhat of) an air of businesslike professionalism, as if the outfit she wears is only what top-end professionals wear. Which is...actually accurate where she comes from.

Bio: Born and raised in the cyberpunk land of Xia, Vinra was a professional hacker and combatant in virtual fights. Renowned for her ability to “hack the mainframe, and hack the people”, she became famous on Xia for her incredible skills. No firewall was safe from her. No mainframe could remain unhacked. Of course, hacking was a sport in Xia, rather than a crime. Why else would she dress like a professional?
Eventually, her hacking competitions became broadcasted on the multiversal network – the first thing in her universe to actually be put there, and her island was the first to get the network. Of course, this made sense! A pathetic, steampunk island like Zakaz would never be as advanced as her own island! Especially since no one there was bright enough to make anything like that (She heard some brilliant mind wanted to fight the Island on Xia...) Her combat was never put up there, simply because of Bionifight’s overpowering control on the physical combat scene.
Her skills did not go unnoticed, however. She was soon plucked in the middle of a fight, and plopped right down into Bionifight. Looks like she’d be able to show her combative skills across the dimensions at last.

Personality/Other: Vinra acts like a professional...for the most part. If you mention anything about Multiversal TV, she’ll start going on and on about her “Elite hacking skills”, and how “No firewall can go unbroken by her amazing code.” Not only that, but she, more than likely, will look down at other ‘stars’ on the Multiversal network, mostly because “They couldn’t hack even a level one firewall, even with tools more advanced than mine!”
Did I mention she has a bit of an ego in regards to her hacking skills? I don’t think I mentioned that.

Vinra approved.

Name: Kourahi

Species: Floating golden mask thing....

Power/Weapon 1: Flight: Kourahi can fly with or without his body activated

Power/Weapon 2: Generation of a body. Kourahi can generate a body for himself with similar appearance and physique as an Av-Toa. He feels any inflicted pain, and if he reabsorbs it it will stay damaged, healing at a natural pace. Generation takes a few seconds and is accompanied by golden light.

Power/Weapon 3: Elemental Light. He is particularly adept with hardlight.

Appearance: A golden floating Avohkii. When he has his body activated he looks like a generic Av-Toa

Bio: Kourahi is an enigmatic figure. He comes from an alternate Mata nui where the Toa never came, acting as an unknown benefactor known only as the GOlden. It was in the middle of a Muaka fight that he was taken to Biofight.

Personality/Other: He identifies as male, and has a bit of a dramatic flair. Tends to speak strangely, occasionally in rhyme

Kourahi approved.

DID YOU THINK I WAS JOKING

Name: Six

Species: Fe-Toa

Power/Weapon 1: A suit of powered armor. This armor covers all of his body, and runs off of the excess energy most Toa use for elemental and mask powers. In exchange for being unable to use these abilities, the armor grants him high resistance to extreme temperatures, blasts, and shock, not to mention physical blows. Servos compensate for the weight of the cumbersome armor, allowing him to maintain roughly the same mobility as other combatants. The unit that converts his energy into power for the suit is surgically integrated into his back, preventing removal. The armor contains ports for application of various types of chems. The helmet features a HUD, and also acts as a gas mask. This armor also plays music, and is filled with several terabytes of vintage hits from pre-devastation Voya Nui.

Power/Weapon 2: A large sledgehammer, made of relatively lightweight but highly durable metal. This Super Sledge contains a kinetic energy storage unit in the head, which gradually recharges over a 5-minute period, building up energy to impart into a single blow. Gives it a nice, extra "Oomph."

Power/Weapon 3: Chems. Basically, drugs. Offer massive boosts to Six's abilities, at the cost of being highly addicting. And he is addicted. To all of them. He can only use on chem per round, and can't go higher than the maximum dosage. Going without using chems for very long will cause him to go into withdrawal.

Buffout: These tablet chems greatly increase Six's physical strength for about 5 minutes. 12 tablets, maximum dosage of 3.

Hydra: This injected, liquid chem allows Six to power through any amount of pain, as long as he keeps on a steady drip. The bottle has enough for about a half hour of use.

Rocket: This inhaled chem heavily increases Six's speed and reflexes. If maximum dosage is taken each time, the canister has 3 uses.

Mentats: These candy-like, flavored tablet chems greatly increase strategic capability and mental processing power for 15 minutes. 6 tablets to a box, as many as 2 can be taken at a time.

Appearance: Rather like this.

T-45d_Power_Armor.jpg

Bio: Six hails from the devastated realm of Voya Nui. Its already wasteland-like environment has been reduced to a completely inhospitable one by nuclear war. And yet, it remains a quite lucrative island; its natural reserves of precious metals and stones have been barely scratched by the warring companies that fight to wrest control of it from one another, and various other organizations of ill repute base themselves on its shores. These parties all ignore the island's natives, who live in poverty. It is of this oppressed people that Six has become, quite without intent, a defender. His earliest memory is waking up in the home of a local doctor, a gaping hole in his aching head. Apparently, he had survived a bullet to the head, which had destroyed the part of his brain responsible for his ability to form words, as well as causing him to lose his memories. Fortunately, he seemed to remember Matoran Sign Language. Not so fortunately, almost no one on this island was familiar with it.

After thanking the doctor, who asked for no payment (likely because, as Six suspects, he helped himself to all the possessions he had found on his person, besides his armor and weapon), he set out across the wastes, searching for someone who could tell him his past. The first thing he encountered was what seemed to be a gang of marauding warriors. Surprisingly, they did not attack him, instead offering to let him make camp with them, and allowing him to use their resources. They watered him, fed him, and if he hadn't lived in his armor, he was sure they would have clothed him, too. When their leader, named Feiv, asked him his name, Six tried signing that he did not know it, but the man interpreted that particular sign as a number-- a reasonable mistake, considering his own name, Feiv. This led to Six's current name. By time they realized he could communicate only through sign, and the one among them whom was best with the language translated for him, the name had quite stuck. Six inquired as to what this band of warriors was, and why they helped him, and Feiv answered that they fought against the organizations that exploited Voya Nui, struggling to free the people from their oppression. Six traveled with them for some time, until he reached the nearest settlement. At that point, they separated, and Six wandered alone for many years, becoming more sickened by the current state of Voya Nui, even as he learned of his own past.

He had been a courier, working for one of the very organizations he now despised. He had run messages, and some packages, across the wastes, and on one of these trips, had been intercepted by mercenaries from another company. They shot him in the head, left him to die, and took the important package he'd been carrying. Six even managed to find out his own name, but decided against using it. He considered Six to be his name, by this point. After that, he tracked down Feiv, and joined his group in their fight.

Personality/Other: Male. Mute, communicates through sign language. Really haven't decided what his personality will be, quite yet. =P

*Snaps fingers*

Six not approved. Even to someone who has never played any games in the series (me), it's incredibly obvious that this character has been ripped straight out of Fallout. We have also stated in the past that we would not approve mechs/exo-suits/powered suits of armor, so there's that issue as well. 

You can blame DANE for this.

Name : Ezberdinak Ertz

Species : Makuta

Power/Weapon 1 : Kanohi Aldatu, Great Mask of Bodyswapping. Allows the users to switch the consciousness of two beings for a short time, both targets must be in his line of sight. Cannot be used on the wearer or to transfer people of greatly differing health

Power/Weapon 2 : Element of Many-Angles. Allows for the construction of energy and matter that exists in a range of one to six dimensions, rather than the normal three dimensions. Time is not treated as a dimension and cannot be manipulated through this

Power/Weapon 3 : Short Range Telepathy/Telekinesis. Allows for communication or object manipulation via the mental plane. The range is roughly equivalent to the range of a voice and pair of arms, respectively

Appearance : A vaguely spherical mass of gears rotating through six dimensional space, causing some quite confusing visual effects. A rough equation would be would be this picture of a rotating 6-cube

Bio : Hailing from the same alternate world as Hryfon, Oinez and Ezezko. He is one of the fifteen Makuta created by the great spirit to watch over and guide the world. Unlike some of the others, Ezberdinak has remained vigilant in this duty. Acting as a scholar and headmaster of an academy on the southern continent

Personality : Other than possessing an odd sense of self and morality, Ezberdinak could be described as a kind person. They have a love of learning, experience and growth and foster it in any way they can. One of his favorite thought experiments is the consensual use of his mask on two willing students

Ertz not approved; I'm going to need you to explain the whole "many-angles" thing a little more to me.

Edited by Lucina

Did you see this bit of Chroma's profile, Voltex?

However in those forms, he is limited to using paint and color of the choice he makes, and can only choose one form per round.

I saw everything in the profile... and it was a unanimous decision between all three hosts to not approve Chroma, so it wasn't just me who had problems with it. :P

That sucks. Well I guess I got to go make something else. The complete character is a god, y'know. His full name is Chroma the Creator with the power of all things art. So that was just merely the tip of the iceberg. :P

I do have this kaleidoscope gem idea.

But I will have a enchanted painter first.

Name: Chroma, Master of Perspective

Species: Toa from another Universe

Power/Weapon 1: Paint - Can control paint like how water is controlled, and its color and tones like how light works.

Power/Weapon 2 & 3: 2D⇔3D Shift - Allows Chroma to shift between different dimensions of reality by transmuting himself into paint. However, the process takes time and he must be touching a flat surface. In 2D mode he is limited to being on flat surfaces in 2D mode turning his paths into a platforming experience. He can also feel pain when he is chipped off the surface.

Appearance: A normally translucent white Toa. He's made of the same material as other Toa, but has a special property of being translucent white. He is at the height of an average Toa and wields a decorative Avohkii that has no use either way because of his artistic abilities.

Biography: As a Matoran of supposedly no element, he was shunned. However, as an artistic Matoran, he quickly learned how to use paints and colors to make masterpieces that he kept to himself. Somewhere along the lines of his life, he found a Toa Stone and became a Toa. After he was rejected the first time, the creator of the Creator took Chroma and put him under the drawing board where Chroma, Master of Perspective was split out of him. While Chroma was temporary put back into the comic storyboards for a future story, the creator of the Creator tried again.

Personality: Quick-witted, intuitive, creative, and intelligent are words to describe him. He loves art with a passion and fighting doesn’t give him an excuse to stop. He’s always testing and experimenting with new things and is always willing to share his ideas.

Basically the same thing, but with a new art ability.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

The complete character is a god, y'know. His full name is Chroma the Creator with the power of all things art. So that was just merely the tip of the iceberg. :P

Wonder why we didn't approve it?

but their spirits

Did you see this bit of Chroma's profile, Voltex?

However in those forms, he is limited to using paint and color of the choice he makes, and can only choose one form per round.

I saw everything in the profile... and it was a unanimous decision between all three hosts to not approve Chroma, so it wasn't just me who had problems with it. :P

Okay, just making sure. You wouldn't have been the only one to miss it. :P

Six not approved. Even to someone who has never played any games in the series (me), it's incredibly obvious that this character has been ripped straight out of Fallout. We have also stated in the past that we would not approve mechs/exo-suits/powered suits of armor, so there's that issue as well.

So characters that bear striking similarities to characters from other works are a no-no?

...I would like to lodge a formal complaint against...

Sec while I compile the list.

Also, I really have to ask, just what the heck is you guys' problem with mechs? A literal giant crab can get approved, but a character is an automatic denial just because they have servos in their armor to compensate for its weight?

*Snaps fingers*

Also, I really have to ask, just what the heck is you guys' problem with mechs? 

From what I understand, they denied the first few because they were OP, and they're just denying everything else that's mech/exo/power suit-esque now for the sake of being consistent. 

Basically what Nato said.

Also, I'd undo approving the crab if I could. It was in the midst of a rush of profiles and I didn't realize what a mistake it would be later.

but their spirits

I don't know about JiMing's, because I never saw it, but I recall X's as being fine. It, in fact, was pretty much cosmetic, seeing as it was on a Matoran and made him equal to a Toa in size and combat ability. (Edit: Confused with his second attempt at a profile) It was pretty much the same thing as an actual Toa wearing heavy, clunky armor.

If JiMing's mech was OP, then JiMing's mech was OP, and there's no legitimate reason for that to affect the options others have when creating characters.

*Snaps fingers*

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

At least the crab died very quickly. And messily.

still waiting for manas surprise in the mess hall.

I don't know about JiMing's, because I never saw it, but I recall X's as being fine. It, in fact, was pretty much cosmetic, seeing as it was on a Matoran and made him equal to a Toa in size and combat ability. It was pretty much the same thing as an actual Toa wearing heavy, clunky armor.

If JiMing's mech was OP, then JiMing's mech was OP, and there's no legitimate reason for that to affect the options others have when creating characters.

*Snaps fingers*

Original mech was the size of a Vortixx, not toa, and stronger than a Vortixx. It was slow, clunky, and I don't blame the staff for rejecting the first one (The mech itself could have taken 2+ power slots if it would have been approved).

Second one was a Matoran, still Matoran-sized, wearing spindly metal frame that gave him Toa-level strength/speed.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

The name would be all you need, wouldn't it? Just from other readings, other characters, or your own memories, it should be pretty easy to determine what the arena would be like.

For some arenas, yes. Although pirate ships are pretty generic, and since the Temple of Time arena changes with new threats & etc. each time it's used... (plus, it's based on the Okoto Temple of Time, so almost none of the characters will be thinking of the right one anyway).

New profile:

Name: Colossus in Silver (Or just CinS)

Species: Colossus-class law enforcement drone

Weapon 1: A minigun wired directly into its left arm which fires explosive bolts indefinitely.

Power 2: Flight, via boosters underneath the feet. Think Iron Man style.

Appearance: Here.

Bio: CinS was a law enforcement drone in an alternate Toa Empire where Tuyet succeeded in killing the prime dimension's Takanuva. It was one of only six Colossus-class law enforcement drones (The other five were, as you can probably guess, CinR, CinB, CinG, CinP and CinW) to be granted sapience in order to perform its job better- which it did, slaughtering thousands of rebels with an army of non-sapient Colossus-class drones and Vahki-class armed police behind it.

Personality: CinS believes in order above everything else. Although it's sapient, CinS still has to obey its basest programming- which is to bring order. To everything.

The minigun should probably take up two slots due to its ability to fire indefinitely (i.e. it has infinite ammo) but if it does then I'll just drop the rocket fist.

Dropped the rocket fist.

VBWj75sh.png

I was inspired by my second attempt with Chroma to make this. Prepare for platforming and parkour in BIONIFIGHT. And a new character for one of my many projects.

Name: Linear The Dimensioneer
Species: Toa of Perspective
Power/Weapon 1: Elemental Shadow Powers: Allows him to create shadows and stuff. He also creates a rapier out of the shadows that he names The Line.
Power/Weapon 2: 2D⇔3D Shift a.k.a. Shadow Mode - This is the power of Perspective. This allows Linear to shift between different dimensions of reality by transmuting himself into shadow. However, the process takes time and he must be touching a flat surface. In 2D mode he is limited to being on flat surfaces in 2D mode turning his paths into a platforming experience. He can also feel pain still while in this form, and light will hurt him. This is basically elemental transmutation but in a unique way. Shadows while in 2D mode are solid platforms to him and his ink powers can also provide him some more platforms.
Power/Weapon 3: Elemental Ink Powers - Can create and utilize ink in similar way to a Toa of Water, he can also make ink constructs and write/draw on surfaces. He can also manipulate its viscosity. Drawings made by his ink can also affect the places he can move on in 2D mode and can even be used while as a shadow.

Appearance: A Toa clad in black cloth and leather. He wears a red headband. He also has a decorative Kraahkan.
Biography: As the only one of his kind, he has done much to survive. This led him to becoming a thief before he eventually met Chroma. Chroma was able to stop Linear from escaping by painting lines in the 3D world that became walls and barriers in the 2D world. Boxed in and damaged due to the bright powers of Color, he surrendered. Later, Chroma paid to get him out of jail, and decided to teach him about Perspective. When he mastered it, he began to use his powers for good and developed a unique playful skill of ink.
Personality: he perseveres and endures in order to keep himself alive. He also is brash and careless. However, he does have a soft side for Matoran.

This is no Toa of Color, but he will do.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

I'll just say that Ismekne found out the game types and the names of the future arenas, and anything else that seemed to be implied is not actually found. 

(That's the problem with these two characters - they both care about what their area of focus is. Ismekne is a strategist, and is concentrating on the tournament for obvious reasons - the other stuff reads to her as "distraction" from focus on what's important. A.D. is the guy who fought pirates, and so has a lot of experience treasure hiding and finding of stolen treasure. To him the Gems are a big deal, if you haven't guessed.

That's part of the reason why I haven't flooded the place with characters - these two both have the potential for an interesting story, so I'm sticking with them for now.)  

They just haven't gotten to the most recent profiles yet. Be patient. 

Okay, I'm still having trouble trying to decide what elemental power Amorigiahna should be able to pull from the Temple of Time location, and it would probably be a good idea to get that figured out before the setting is used in the arena. Would it be acceptable to treat it as a sort of elemental shuffle button that shifts it randomly (but still once per match) to an element previously aligned with one of the other four stages, since this arena variation seems to change every time it's in use?

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Well, if the Temple changes every round, I guess you'd probably have to decide what element she gets based on whatever element seems most prevalent. Unless the temple itself is made of stone?