Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

I was inspired by my second attempt with Chroma to make this. Prepare for platforming and parkour in BIONIFIGHT. And a new character for one of my many projects.

Name: Linear The Dimensioneer

Species: Toa of Perspective

Power/Weapon 1: The Line - A rapier of Shadows.

Power/Weapon 2: 2D⇔3D Shift - This is the power of Perspective. This allows Linear to shift between different dimensions of reality by transmuting himself into shadow. However, the process takes time and he must be touching a flat surface. In 2D mode he is limited to being on flat surfaces in 2D mode turning his paths into a platforming experience. He can also feel pain still while in this form, and light will hurt him. He can only stay in the other dimension for a limited time, lest he wants to permanently become flat forever.

Power/Weapon 3: Shadow Tag - He can poke at other peoples' shadows. He can't hurt them, but he can be a nuisance.

Appearance: A Toa clad in black cloth and leather. He wears a red headband. He also has a decorative Kraahkan.

Biography: As the only one of his kind, he has done much to survive. This led him to becoming a thief before he eventually met Chroma. Chroma was able to stop Linear from escaping by painting lines in the 3D world that became walls and barriers in the 2D world. Boxed in and damaged due to the bright powers of Color, he surrendered. Later, Chroma paid to get him out of jail, and decided to teach him about Perspective. When he mastered it, he began to use his powers for good and developed an annoying tactic known as Shadow Tag which allowed him to play his opponents into his 2D hands..

Personality: he perseveres and endures in order to keep himself alive. He also is brash and careless.

This is no Toa of Color, but he will do. I can drop Shadow Tag if I need to.

Remind me to get Ignis to break the flat surface he gets on when round 3 is underway.  :devil:

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Hey, An/aBlade? Tahnok and Werl have been running down the tunnel for a while now, can you please GM them again?

Unrelated:

You can blame DANE for this.

Name : Ezberdinak Ertz
Species : Makuta
Power/Weapon 1 : Kanohi Aldatu, Great Mask of Bodyswapping. Allows the users to switch the consciousness of two beings for a short time, both targets must be in his line of sight. Cannot be used on the wearer or to transfer people of greatly differing health
Power/Weapon 2 : Element of Many-Angles. Allows for the construction of energy and matter that exists in a range of one to six dimensions, rather than the normal three dimensions. Time is not treated as a dimension and cannot be manipulated through this
Power/Weapon 3 : Short Range Telepathy/Telekinesis. Allows for communication or object manipulation via the mental plane. The range is roughly equivalent to the range of a voice and pair of arms, respectively
Appearance : A vaguely spherical mass of gears rotating through six dimensional space, causing some quite confusing visual effects. A rough equation would be would be this picture of a rotating 6-cube
Bio : Hailing from the same alternate world as Hryfon, Oinez and Ezezko. He is one of the fifteen Makuta created by the great spirit to watch over and guide the world. Unlike some of the others, Ezberdinak has remained vigilant in this duty. Acting as a scholar and headmaster of an academy on the southern continent
Personality : Other than possessing an odd sense of self and morality, Ezberdinak could be described as a kind person. They have a love of learning, experience and growth and foster it in any way they can. One of his favorite thought experiments is the consensual use of his mask on two willing students

Looking at this (unapproved) profile, it gives me an idea for a mask that allows the user to do things like make 2D objects 3-dimensional and flatten 3rd dimensional objects flat, useless sheets.

Edited by Drakua Toa of Rahi

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

Stone could work if the elemental shuffle isn't approved and the temple is indeed made out of it. Or it could be Sand if I wanted her to be a walking Prince of Persia reference.

Tarsus is still in the tunnels, wallowing in his own self-loathing by the way.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Say Blade, when you get the chance could you please make one more post for the Mist Gem quest, providing some kind of exit to the tunnel? Otherwise Kat and Xara are kind of stuck down there.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

What the heck am I meant to do with Exsequor now?

I mean, I have a few ideas, but you probably won't like them. :evilbiggrin:

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Oh.... but that's what all of my ideas entailed. 

Except Dayeth doesn't know the first thing about programming.... 

Various unpleasant things, all starting with D:

Decapitation.... dismemberment.... disembowelment.... disintegration.... 

IC your character looking for a tunnel on the lower levels, and if one of the GMs is feeling generous, they'll make one appear. 

Revenant MOC complete.

Profile will be up soon. Would someone like to refresh my memory concerning the limitations placed on Iron elementals in the meantime?

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Exsequor
The robot's eyes went dark, and he shut down. For now.

Um.... does this mean he's dead? 

You know, it might be simpler just to provide a link to the post you're referring to.

Like this: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/17210-bionifight-infinite/page-110#entry889149 

Say Blade, when you get the chance could you please make one more post for the Mist Gem quest, providing some kind of exit to the tunnel? Otherwise Kat and Xara are kind of stuck down there.

Was planning on it, just got too tired last night. ;-; They have an exit back the way the came if I don't reply by tonight, though; and it'll be a lot less perilous since they can actually see this time. =P

Perhaps that's the true challenge of the Mist Gem? :lol:

How do I join the GM's quest to go gem hunting? 

There is a quest about to begin with Daltrahk and two Rahkshi - if Fulmen stumbles across them, that could work.

The quest being taken by Langmuir, Halken, Mirror, and Ilyin has just become inaccessible.

I, personally, am probably not going to start any new gem quests until the current two have been completed. The other staff might, though.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

What's Carrier attempting to research? The permissions on information vary by topic. (We can tell you what your characters can know based on what you want to know.) And the tunnel posts are up to Blade, I think she's probably busy... I can take that over if she continues to not respond.

but their spirits

Shixahl's been scouring the knowledge sector for information on the tournament's origin and purpose since before the last round.

What should he be finding?

Edit: I need to get Shixahl in on these illegal fights

Anna is itching to leave his corpse in a cave

*Snaps fingers*

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

Another Halkenverse character coming up! I'm nearly finished with her character art, but I just wanted to get this out there.

Name: The Lady Dajik, AKA “Mistress”

Species: Co-Toa, Toa of Smoke

Power/Weapon 1: Elemental control of Smoke. Includes creation, manipulation, and absorption of fumes of varying degrees of visibility and toxicity, as well as a passive resistance to airborne toxins. She specializes in stinging smoke bombs for quick distractions or concealment, which she can rapidly form and release over a wide area. Her general use of her powers revolve around presentation and maximum damage.

Power/Weapon 2: Elemental Air Pistol, a small handgun powered by Lady Dajik’s elemental abilities. Each blast of the gun is accompanied by a large puff of smoke, but is near silent. After each shot, the pressure must be built up again before firing.

Power/Weapon 3: ”Bag of Everything,” a plain leather bag that seems to contain anything Lady Dajik needs, from tools and keys to throwing knives and a long Katana, all crafted from a fine, if tarnished, protosteel. The bag runs on an energy to mass converter connected to the thoughts of the user, similar to a Toa of Iron’s abilities. It has a small energy storage, only able to create five smaller items or one larger before the objects must be replaced. Also has a function to teleport all created objects back into the bag at once if they become lost.

Appearance: As with any fashionable Dieselpunk lady, she wears a utilitarian grey dress, just as suitable for working in the shop as for fine parties. Her armor is varying shades of filthy grey, with hints of sandy greens and purples. She has a lean, almost sickly frame that towers over most Toa. Her mask is a powerless Huna in the fashion of the times, perpetually adorned with her working goggles.

Bio: The Lady Dajik was widely known for her extravagant parties and even more extravagant entry fees. Though she professed it was merely to keep out the “less desirables,” her already great wealth grew rapidly. She never lacked admirers or money, but she was always searching for something more. At first, this manifested as drag racing through all the shadiest regions of Metru Nui in her custom-built dragster. It was not uncommon for her to stay out all night racing or procuring her next “winning strategy.” She was a dirty cheater to be sure; those who dared to compete against her knew they might not come out alive.
Then she was approached by the Shadowed One. Her ruthlessness and greed had not gone unnoticed, and he wanted her to join the Dark Hunters. She couldn’t accept fast enough. Her outward life changed little after that. By day, she was the life of the party, by night, a deadly assassin specializing in the most difficult or delicate missions. Her odd habits went unquestioned by her peers who had become used to her sudden and extended disappearances. This made her a perfect insider in the highest circles of society, and that suited her and the Shadowed One just fine.

Personality/Other: Though the Lady Dajik appears personable and polite when surrounded by others, beneath the façade she is vain, greedy, and sadistic, accustomed to getting what she wants by any means necessary. She isn’t afraid to get her hands dirty, whether it be in the garage or the blood of her victims. In combat, her true persona as the Dark Hunter “Mistress” appears, peeling away the pleasantries and leaving only a brutal ruthlessness.

EDITED: Added Appearance art.

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 2

Okay, seriously, how can Exsequor shut himself down and turn himself back on at will? 

It doesn't make a lot of sense. If he's shut down, he's basically dead, isn't he? He has no power, no means of discerning what's happening around him, and no way of turning himself back on. 

And in all honesty, I think it would take more than a few seconds for him to come back online. The average computer takes anywhere upwards of a minute to turn itself back on, so a machine as complex as a Vahki would logically take much longer. 

'Shutting down' should just be replaced with going into a hibernation-like state, with minimal power consumption and only basic processes running.

As for turning back on from a full shut-down, I'd imagine an AI would probably take at least a half an hour.

*Snaps fingers*

put in the version of the profile I'm using now

Name: Hagah

Species: Artakha Bull

Power/Weapon 1 and 2: Lava Sword: a cavalry sword built from the same technology as Norik's Lava Spear. While functioning as a normal sword, it also has the powers of shooting concentrated beams of lava as well as having the ability to superheat anything it strikes on command.

Power/Weapon 3: Hagah's body has been outfitted with high quality armor. Imagine this on his upper body (the helmet having room for his horns, of course); the armor of his lower "horse" body has a breastplate to prevent Hagah from being run through during a charge

Appearance: He's an Artakha Bull. What do you expect? He does have wear a significant amount of silver-colored armor though.

Bio: There was a certain Makuta that didn't particularly trust Toa. As such, when the Toa Hagah were being created and assigned to the various Makuta, this Makuta refused and instead created a guard for himself out of various other species. One of his guardsmen was an Artakha Bull who would later be dubbed Hagah out of his sheer dedication to his Makuta and to the cause. Functioning as a bodyguard in times of piece and as a hussar in times of war, he lived an exciting, but ultimately insignificant life; at the very least, he wasn't the subject of legends or anything like that. Rather, he was but a pawn in the grand scheme of things, to be exploited and forgotten...

Personality/Other: Hagah's defining trait is his loyalty to the Makuta, having served under the Brotherhood for many years. Any Makuta, in his mind, is worth his allegiance, for it was the Makuta who delivered him from life as a simple beast. With his loyalty comes a strong soldierly mentality, his naturally bad temper beaten into submission by millennia of training and service. Though he is a follower by nature, used to taking orders and submitting to authority, he does have some experience leading small units of troops; just don't give him an army and expect him to make a miracle.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

I'm surprised no one's done a mutated Takea shark yet....

What's Carrier attempting to research? The permissions on information vary by topic. (We can tell you what your characters can know based on what you want to know.) And the tunnel posts are up to Blade, I think she's probably busy... I can take that over if she continues to not respond.

Well, as I attempted to state, it is the history of the tournament, when it began, how many had been held, etc.

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

Name: Lady Bajets von Zakaz VII 

Species: Skakdi 

Power/Weapon 1: MetallicHideTM, an ability rumored to have been passed through the von Zakaz' for generations! This unique ability allows the user to turn exposed parts of their body into the toughest protosteel, although experts question if only one body part can be transformed at a time, to no answer from the family. The change time is nearly instant, but it seems it cannot change the shape of any part whatsoever, just the material it's made of. 

Power/Weapon 2: Laser Poker Vision: One of the stranger vision powers to have been discovered in recent times, all this vision power can do is poke people with lasers. More of a distraction or fake out than anything else. It is rumored, however, that it somehow also applies to the great game of cards itself, poker. Details on this, however, are sparse.

Power/Weapon 3: Madam Nikila's Fantasmagorical Lightning Binders! Shock and detain your friends with these high quality, 100% protosteel steam-powered handcuff-taser combinations! All you need to do is get one ring around your target's limb and click it shut, and the Lightning Binders deliver a 5000 volt shock, everytime! Being durable protosteel, they can also be used as highly effective bludgeoning weapons, for when your friends just can't seem to understand the concept of personal space! *Mdm. Nikila's Fantasmagorical Lightning Binders do not claim to work on beings with an affinity for Electricity. Effectiveness of bludgeoning varies depending upon person being bludgeoned. Do not use under any circumstances if wet.

Appearance: The Lady Bajets von Zakaz VII is a striking figure beyond her years, with a coal-black, custom-designed three part suit above a nondescript white blouse covering her gold, black, and brass body. Her sleeves, while not totally gone, have holes around the elbows with general rips spreading, with a matching problem around the knees. A magenta tie is around her neck, draping over her blouse, and along with a monocle that is nothing but wire completes her ensemble. Her golden spine's spikes are basically shaped like a Y, with a main section splitting halfway up and separating at a 45 degree angle, and her Skakdi grin is more of a sly, sultry smile, with matching pools of silver for eyes. She stands just a tiny bit shorter than Halken, to her eternal annoyance, with her eyes matching up to his chin. 

Bio: The Lady Bajets von Zakaz VII hails from the very same universe, the very same island, and the very same family as Lord Halken von Zakaz III, though she is the seventh Bajets as it has become tradition to name the firstborn female as such in the von Zakaz. While her dear brother was off adventuring and fighting almost every Rahi with fists (and several without), she was slipping through Zakaz's underworld, getting a network of interests set up to secure the von Zakaz' future, as was the job of every female in the family. All the same, he is her brother, and that of course means that she has an uncanny ability to find, annoy, and beat Halken every and any time, no matter the contest. 

Personality/Other: Bajets is female, through and though, and knows this very well. She's not above using every dirty trick in the book and some not to take down an opponent, although once she gets the Lightning Binders on it's usually the end. Although they were made with burly Skakdi in mind, it can be tough to apply them when your opponent really doesn't want you doing so. She favors knees, elbows, and headbutts, and makes use of it in tandem with her MetallicHideTM to create a wicked fighting style that hasn't failed her yet. 

Edited by Zakaro
  • Upvote 3

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I'm really scraping the bottom of my ideas bucket now, so I think these will probably be my last two profiles, simply because I don't think I can handle any more characters. I recognise that Alisa's Absence power is a little unorthodox, so I'm happy to negotiate nerfing it if the GMs feel it's too OP. 

Name: Alisa Dare.

Species: Toa.

Power/Weapon 1: Unshakeable Shield: a round, razor-edged shield. Forged out of old Onu-Metruan Kanoka disks, it’s incredibly light and durable, and possesses an uncanny ability to somehow always make its way back to its owner if dropped or thrown.

Power/Weapon 2: Painblade: she is able to manifest a blade of pure, intangible energy that causes intense agony when it strikes a target. It cannot be blocked via physical means, but it’s unable to penetrate barriers formed from energy.

Power/Weapon 3: Absence: she is capable of firing powerful pulses of energy that are able to make an aspect of another being become temporarily absent for several minutes. She must select her attack type before firing, be it sensory, physical or mental.

• Sensory targets are the opponent’s five senses. Each attack can only target one sense; she is unable to fire a blast that robs a foe of multiple senses simultaneously. 
  • Mental targets include things like memories and emotions, but she has to be focus very specifically on what she is targeting, otherwise the attack may not be effective.
  • A physical attack will simply make the impacted area vanish from existence, leaving a fist-sized hole of nothingness where the energy came into contact with the object. This is the most taxing of her abilities, so she only uses it when she feels certain the energy will not be wasted.

Appearance: Clad in grey and gold, Alisa’s eyes and heartstone glow violet. She wears a powerless mask in the shape of a golden Hau.

Bio: In her universe, the usual rules of good and evil have been turned on their head. Mata Nui and Light are forces of evil, while the Makuta and Shadows represent good. The evil Rahkshi serve the Order of Mata Nui and possess elemental abilities, while the noble Toa bear powers that are completely unique to each individual.

When the Toa Hagah stole the Mask of Light and defected to the side of Mata Nui, Alisa – along with her trusty Energy Hound Snarl – was one of those tasked with hunting them down, but was too late to stop the others from passing the Mask on to a corrupt Matoran named Takua, who later transformed into Takanuva, the Toa of Light.

Takanuva, the Hagah and an army of Rahkshi ravaged the Southern Continent before working their way up towards Metru Nui. Alisa, blaming herself for the death and destruction left in their wake, set out on her own to make up for her failure.

Fighting her way through the army, she engaged Takanuva in single combat. In the end, she slew him, but not without suffering several deadly wounds of her own. As she lay dying, her final act was to destroy the Avohkii, so that no one could ever wield its accursed powers again. 

To her surprise, however, she did not die. She instead awoke in the infirmary of the Bionifight facility, her wounds healed in preparation for the arena.

Personality/Other: Kind-hearted and considerate, Alisa adheres to The Three Virtues and Toa Code as best she can. However, she doesn’t regret killing Takanuva, seeing the murder as a necessary deviation from the Code. She has a soft spot for Matoran, and nothing but the utmost respect for other Toa, but her hatred for Rahkshi and other creatures of the light is not to be underestimated.

MOC: http://i.imgur.com/cFhCc8y.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Snarl

Species: Augmented Energy Hound

Power/Weapon 1: Tracking Sense: like all energy hounds, Snarl has the ability to track anything, anywhere, by following its unique energy signature.

Power/Weapon 2: Empathy Implant: a device implanted into Snarl’s brain which allows him to generate an aura that influences the emotions of other beings near him.

Power/Weapon 3: Paralysis Breath: modifications to Snarl’s mouth allow him to spit blasts of energy that cause agonising localised paralysis on impact.  

Appearance: Maroon and red, Snarl’s body is all muscle and power, his legs ending in large, silvery talons, and his mouth adorned with shining fangs. Rows of silver spines run down his back and barbs line his thin, whip-like tail. His eyes blaze with a yellow light.

Bio: Created by the Brotherhood of Makuta like all Energy Hounds, Snarl was given to Alissa when he was only a puppy. She raised him to be her constant friend and companion, personally overseeing his augmentations and modifications to ensure the operations ran smoothly.

Ever loyal to his kind-hearted owner, he accompanied her on many hunts and various adventures, but was left behind when she went to face Takanuva. When she didn’t return, he went looking for her, but lost her scent when she was teleported to the arena. After many hours of desperate searching, he gave in to fatigue and fell asleep, only to wake up by Alissa’s side in the Bionifight facility.

Personality/Other: Fiercely loyal to his owner, Snarl is possessed of a high level of intelligence, despite being incapable of speech. Fast and strong enough to run down and overpower beings larger than himself, he is ferocious in battle and unshakably persistent, fully content to let his foes exhaust themselves before moving in for the kill.

Outside of combat, however, Snarl has a more boisterous and playful side, and has developed a fondness for Kane-Ra steak treats and Muaka munchies.  

Alisa approved; Snarl not approved because he's an automatic fightbot by nature when Alisa is in the game.

Name: The Skull Carrier

Species: Bionicle G2 villager (mutated)

Power/Weapon 1: Skull Armor. In addition to the skull spider plastered to his face, the Skull Carrier bears armor covered in Skull spiders ready to attack on his command at all times. Given the nature of this Tournament, he arrives with just three.

Power/Weapon 2: Skull Scythe. A scythe decorated with a skull visage that doubles as a hammer head.

Power/Weapon 3: [This slot can be taken away for balancing purposes] As a former resident of the Jungle Tribe, the Skull carrier still carries a spiritual connection to the world which he can access through meditation to produce visions and connect to the minds of others.

Appearance: With all the skull spiders clinging to him and his face, there isn't much of the real Karixis left to see. All that is left is the mute, decrepit green armor scratched and pitted by the arachnids clinging to him. The formerly ornamental armor is now shredded and shaped liked janged teeth and terrible claws. The Skull Carrier hunches over from the weight of the creatures is carries on his back.

Bio: The Skull Carrier, formerly known as Karixis, was a high ranking member amongst his tribe of the jungle. He helped carry out ceremonies, planned events and defended the village from enemies. That is, until the skull spiders came. While holding the monsters back with the other warriors, the village was flanked by the spiders, and numerous people were taken. By the time the fighting on the front stopped, it had been too late to save the tribe's home. the majority of his family and friends dead, Karixis set out against the Elder protector's wishes and set off on a mission of revenge. As we can see, that mission was a failure, and he was consumed. He now serves as the spiders' vehicle, defending their nests and feeding their young his life energy. Behind the living mask glued to his face, he honestly believes he is still serving his tribe. He even carries around his old Sling-Mace as a reminder of that life.

Personality/Other: The Skull Carrier is in a world of his own, under the illusion that the spiders are his family, and that outsiders are to be destroyed. That being said, those who are the spawn of Makuta may confuse him, he may envision them as people from allied tribes, and treat them with cold respect, as a courtesy and nothing more. He cares more for his spiders than his own life. He is willing to defend them until the end.

Resubmitted with a change to his weapons/powers and the removal of the Sling-mace from his weapon slots. The tool is now purely decorative.

Reapproved.

Name: Ekial
Species: Unknown
Power/Weapon 1: Grotesque, long, claws coming out of one arm. These claws can extend to nearly twice their size, and can retract at will.
Power/Weapon 2: Ekial appears to have the power to spit acid from his mouth. This acid can erode protosteel, and smells horrible, to the point of making people want to gag.
Power/Weapon 3: Limited fire powers, which only allow Ekial to slightly burn an opponent with touch.
Appearance: Ekial is thin, tall, and grotesque. His face is similar to a Great Huna, but morphed, with sharp fangs coming out of the mouthpiece. His eyes are an evil red. One of his arms are completely messed up, with veins and bone sticking out. This arm is where his claws come out. His other arm is short, and thin. He is predominantly yellow, with red feet, and face.
Bio: Ekial should have died. He appeared in the mountains, after a Matoran went missing. Soon after, people began to die. Victims were often found half eaten, or slashed up and eroded. It hid in the dark of the night, striking Ko-Koro every night. Soon, the creature was frozen by local Toa, and left in the mountains, to die. The killings stopped, and everything went back to normal. But the stories of his killings were told to Matoran for generations. But in reality, he never died.
Personality/Other: He cannot speak, he can only make loud rasps and roars. He is very aggressive, be advised if you approach him. He is male.

Ekial approved.

-The Shadowed Sakura Blossom, or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love Spiritual Psychosis-

Name: Typhoeus Livyatan, Defender of Eris' Honour, Bride-To-Be of Apophis!

Species: Unique

Power 1Physiology of the Child of Darkness, Slayer of Kings!: Typhoeus is very, very durable and resilient, and, due to the rituals of Apophis, has a very strong mental shield. Strength and speed expected for something so incredibly large.

Power 2Kiss of Apophis / Chaos Devour: Due to a dark and horrible ritual involving an industrial-grade eggwhisk and dislocating one's jaw, Typhoeus possesses the ability to consume energy and materiel for the sake of glorifying his master. The energy and materiel must be generated due to the power of some being (for example, a Fe-Toa's constructs or a Laser Vision Rahkshi's lasers), and Typhoeus gains no power from the consumption, asides from a sense of moral superiority. Highly-energised offensives (a Plasma bolt, anything to do with Light, etcetera) are easiest to absorb and can be consumed instantly, but anything with significant mass takes the same amount of time as a Toa's absorption. The “consumption” occurs when powers come in contact with any part of Typhoeus, and is usually accompanied by a cry of “May darkness take you!” or “My nihilism is well-founded”.

Power 3: Jörmungandr's Writhing, the Throes of Entropy: A fancy and thematically appealing name for Kinetics. Typhoeus can control, create, and absorb kinetic energy just as a Toa would control their element. He specialises in charging an object with kinetic energy to induce explosions, and is very skilled in the others uses of this power (especially absorption; there are few things more enjoyable for Typhoeus than absorbing one explosion to make another). Hyperkinetic exertions are usually accompanied by dramatic poses and warcries of “Nine paces, no more!” or “I shall luxate every organ and bone in your body, in the name of the truest beauty!”.

Appearance: Have you ever imagined Predator breeding with a Tyranid Carnifex, the spawn of which mated with Azathoth? Then make it biomechanical. Predator/Tyranid/Azathoth. With the face of Satan and the shoulders of Asmodeus. But robot. We're talking 2.5 bio hunk of inverted-triangle-physique with the aura of Bronson and a body that would make Vitali Klitschko weep. That do anything for you? His mechanical components are the colour of ebony and surround him in a pattern reminiscent of the armour of a Chaos Marine who worships both Khorne and the Dark Lords of GWAR!, and his entire body is covered with subtle serpentine designs and anguine motifs of crimson and charcoal in homage to his master. Strangely enough, he smiles really often, and (assuming you can get over the blood on his skull-spike shoulderpads) is very pleasant to be with.

Bio: Hailing from a world where different species worship different deities and gain their powers from their divine masters, Typhoeus is the result of a manchild who serves his master with the greatest loyalty. Raised and reared in the Temple of Apophis (a God of Chaos remarkably similar to the Egyptian mythological figure), Typhoeus is fanatically (that is, maladjustedly) devoted to the God of Chaos, Darkness, Death, Pain, and That Weird Kitchen Utensil That Keeps The Drawer From Opening. He refuses to accept that there could be anything wrong with believing that a deity devoted to the removal of all order (even down to a molecular level), and views himself as a hero. He has suffered years of dark rituals to grow powerful enough to garner the attention of Apophis, and hopes one day to join him in a holy communion of pain and suffering. Apotheosis to the rank of Dark Bride of the World-Encircler's Assorted-Thoracic-Organ-Throne is his goal, and is unable to even comprehend the possibility that he might not be eligible for the position.

Personality/Other: Typhoeus is beautifully, wonderfully insane. He hopes one day to be the Dark Lady of Chaos and acts only to honour Apophis. Here's a quick little summary; he's the servant of a Dark God of Chaos and Agony who gets very distracted by cute animals and finds it hard to focus in the presence of catchy music. There's little more to be said.

I don't think I've ever had such a great time just writing a profile.

EDIT: Fixed a few descriptions and typos.

Typhoeus not quite approved. The first power contains multiple different facets, which - when in combination with his other abilities - makes for too powerful of a character. It's mental shielding, plus significant endurance, plus a high-level str/spd phys boost that seems to rival Hound's.

Well, as I attempted to state, it is the history of the tournament, when it began, how many had been held, etc.

Ah. I know that it's been mentioned that people know there have been other tournaments, but I don't recall the status on whether or not you can find out more specifics. You definitely wouldn't be able to tell how many incarnations of the tournament there are.

but their spirits

Name: Linear The Dimensioneer (and Shadow Puppeteer)

Species: Toa of Perspective

Power/Weapon 1: Elemental Shadow Powers: Allows him to create shadows and stuff. He also creates a rapier out of the shadows that he names The Line.

Power/Weapon 2: 2D⇔3D Shift a.k.a. Shadow Mode - This is the power of Perspective. This allows Linear to shift between different dimensions of reality by transmuting himself into shadow. However, the process takes time and he must be touching a flat surface. In 2D mode he is limited to being on flat surfaces in 2D mode turning his paths into a platforming experience. He can also feel pain still while in this form, and light will hurt him. This is basically elemental transmutation but in a unique way.

Power/Weapon 3: Shadow Puppets - The ability to make and animate shadow puppets. Puppets last for a limited time in 3D, or animated, mode. He can only use 3 per round, and can only have one active at a time.

Appearance: A Toa clad in black cloth and leather. He wears a red headband. He also has a decorative Kraahkan.

Biography: As the only one of his kind, he has done much to survive. This led him to becoming a thief before he eventually met Chroma. Chroma was able to stop Linear from escaping by painting lines in the 3D world that became walls and barriers in the 2D world. Boxed in and damaged due to the bright powers of Color, he surrendered. Later, Chroma paid to get him out of jail, and decided to teach him about Perspective. When he mastered it, he began to use his powers for good and developed a taste for shadow puppets.

Personality: he perseveres and endures in order to keep himself alive. He also is brash and careless. However, he does have a soft side for Matoran.

Reposting with a few edits to him.