Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

What is Alisa's position compared to Kuro? To his left, or to his right? And is it safe to assume that the disk would cleave him in half by the chest?

I'm going to say to his left, and slightly above. And no, the shield probably wouldn't cleave him in half. It's not that sharp, nor is it moving fast enough to do such an extreme amount of damage. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I am back. I've got some behind the scenes stuff I need to work on, but I will try to get updates for the Queen's Quest up tonight as well. Is anyone waiting on a response from me for that aside from Click/Kopen?

Von Worten (and Nocton) are waiting for Goldenrod to respond.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

You missed this post:

IC(A.D.): The dragon beat its wings, speeding his way underneath a catwalk. His chest hurt, every breath was painful - but it was good to be alive. So good.

A.D. cannot hover. He has the power of flight, not levitation. He moves or he falls.

IC(A.D.): A.D.'s wings pumped furiously as he sensed the Rahkshi following him. Desperate, he flew upwards near-vertically as rapidly as he could, landing on another catwalk. The arcs of electricity must have hit below him, but that didn't matter, as his chest was a collection of burns and raw flesh. He wasn't going to be flying again for awhile. Was there a medic in here somewhere?

You missed this post:

IC(A.D.): The dragon beat its wings, speeding his way underneath a catwalk. His chest hurt, every breath was painful - but it was good to be alive. So good.

I'm actually deliberately ignoring that post, because you made it without waiting for me to respond to the previous one.

Regardless, this post still doesn't make sense:

IC(A.D.): A.D.'s wings pumped furiously as he sensed the Rahkshi following him. Desperate, he flew upwards near-vertically as rapidly as he could, landing on another catwalk. The arcs of electricity must have hit below him, but that didn't matter, as his chest was a collection of burns and raw flesh. He wasn't going to be flying again for awhile. Was there a medic in here somewhere?

Xara was flying directly above him, then dropped down a very short distance. A.D flying straight upwards as fast as he can will only make it easier for Xara to land on him, and if he's getting hit with lightning and impaled by swords, I don't think he's going to be landing particularly gracefully, especially since Elly cancelled out his flight.

Edited by Locus

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I am back. I've got some behind the scenes stuff I need to work on, but I will try to get updates for the Queen's Quest up tonight as well. Is anyone waiting on a response from me for that aside from Click/Kopen?

Xae asked Cyarc a question, so. That'll be interesting.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Kuro/Great Furnace, Fighting Alisa, Running

I sensed an intense heat, more intense than the air as I was stepping forward.

To my surprise, I felt drops that had flown out of a growing pool of molten metal that was approaching from behind, and before I cooked alive, I ran forward as the portion of the path behind me, I assumed, became doused in flames. But hey, at least the metal did me the painful favor of cauterizing portions of my back.

Erm.... what? One, you can't cauterize metal. Two, this molten protodermis has been described by numerous other players as melting clean through the metal walkways, so if Kuro got it on his back, his Kraata would be cooked.

OOC: I don't know how the effect works as it disappear. Does it happen instantaneously or slowly?

Absence works be temporarily removing something for several minutes, then returning it as quickly as it vanished. Since it's barely been a single minute IC since this fight started out, Kuro's vision won't be coming back yet. 

You missed this post:

I'm actually deliberately ignoring that post, because you made it without waiting for me to respond to the previous one.

Regardless, this post still doesn't make sense:

Xara was flying directly above him, then dropped down a very short distance. A.D flying straight upwards as fast as he can will only make it easier for Xara to land on him, and if he's getting hit with lightning and impaled by swords, I don't think he's going to be landing particularly gracefully, especially since Elly cancelled out his flight.

He flew forwards, then up. I already explained that. But since you won't accept a decent explanation, I guess the dragon will kill himself. You won't get that KO you so badly want by bullying me. I'm done. 

• Upvote 1

But since you won't accept a decent explanation, I guess the dragon will kill himself. You won't get that KO you so badly want by bullying me. I'm done. 

Wow.... just.... wow.... 

All I asked was that you play things realistically, and somehow that makes me a bully? 

But since you won't accept a decent explanation, I guess the dragon will kill himself. You won't get that KO you so badly want by bullying me. I'm done. 

Wow.... just.... wow.... 

All I asked was that you play things realistically, and somehow that makes me a bully? 

I did play this realistically. But the only explanation you will accept for anything is "Xara hits A.D., every time."

A.D. has a sense of self-preservation. He's not going to die just because you attack him with Xara. He's going to at least try to save his dragon hide.

Fishers, dude, with Xara flying as well, they would have collided just from AD flying into into her flight path. Xara's flight as I can discern was flying forward, and dropping down as she flew forward. So if they are close enough together, yes there is collision.

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

Also, since Round 5 has buried them, PLEASE REPOST ALL MECH PROFILES HERE! I will begin looking at them tonight!

Mech Name: Tonitrui.

Pilot Name: Xara.

Power/Weapon 1: Gravity Reduction: materials built into the suit drastically reduce gravity’s effect on Tonitrui, allowing it to move faster, jump further, and suffer significantly less damage from falls.

Power/Weapon 2: Paralysing Palm: the exo’s clawed hand has a device built into it that can form a temporary stasis field around anything she chooses to touch.

Power/Weapon 3: Fragmentation Cannon: Tonitrui’s right arm ends in a powerful firearm designed to fire destructive bursts of fragmentation energy.     

Appearance: Long-limbed and dextrous, this exosuit looks similar to a giant Rahkshi, complete with razor-sharp claws, and an arch of spines along its back. The frame is solid protodermis, and the external surface is layered with overlapping plates of protosteel armour. To ensure that the suit retains full mobility, there are some gaps and areas of vulnerability around the joints.

Other: Xara’s body fits snugly in the head/torso of the exosuit, the most heavily armoured area.  Similar to her own armour, the exosuit is connected telepathically to her Kraata, allowing her to see and feel what it does. This has the unfortunate side-effect of her being able to feel a small amount of pain from damage done to the exosuit. The exo has been built to be completely airtight, and able to withstand even the crushing water pressure of a flooded Mahri Nui map.

In addition, Tonitrui is also capable of transmitting speech through speakers in the mouth, and possesses various sensors that allow it to emulate all five senses.  

Edited by Locus

Fishers, dude, with Xara flying as well, they would have collided just from AD flying into into her flight path. Xara's flight as I can discern was flying forward, and dropping down as she flew forward. So if they are close enough together, yes there is collision.

Xara stopped flying and fell. Toward a dragon that was speeding away from her. That's realistic. 

Mech Name: The O.L.M.A.K. (Obscenely Large Mechanized Artillery Ketch)

Pilot Name: Tahnok Nuva

Power/Weapon 1: two back mounted Elemental Fire Artillary cannons, capable of launched condensed shells of fire over long ranges. The shells, upon impact explode into a ball of superheated air that after a couple or so direct hits can and will melt the target into a molten, goopy mess. Relatively useless at close-to-mid range.

Power/Weapon 2: The massive frontal limbs provide for some devastating hydraulic assisted close-quarter carnage. Guaranteed to compress the mech those unfortunate enough to get in its way into a sorry lump of metal.

Power/Weapon 3: Remember that decorational Kualsi? It has been incorporated into the mech as a defensive teleportation system to get out of those tight squeezes.

Appearance: the mech is a protosteel large Artillary platform made to look (and act) like the Bahrag queen Gahdok except for the frontal arms, which have been redesigned into a pair of gorilla like arms used for stabilizing the mech. The cockpit is located in the head, compressed into the body for protection, yet provides a full 120 view that is aided by the famously small antennae that have been converted into rear-view mirrors. The "eyes" are serviceable headlights. The rear legs remain similar to the inspiration.

Other: The rear limbs are a functional weak spot, and the mech is controlled mostly by sensors hooked up to the Krana. There are steering mechanisms for normal propulsion, as well as hand and foot controls for each separate limb for when the need arises to use persision movements (such as punching someone's literal lights out).

Prepare thee for a boss fight, all thee that fancy a one-on-one with Tahnok!

Mech Profile repost.

Xara stopped flying and fell. Toward a dragon that was speeding away from her. That's realistic.

She was beginning to fall from a position of flying forwards. She would not just drop like a rock. Edited by Drakua Toa of Rahi

waffleman2010.png

Power/Weapon 1: two back mounted Elemental Fire Artillary cannons, capable of launched condensed shells of fire over long ranges. The shells, upon impact explode into a ball of superheated air that after a couple or so direct hits can and will melt the target into a molten, goopy mess. Relatively useless at close-to-mid range.

Power/Weapon 2: The massive frontal limbs provide for some devastating hydraulic assisted close-quarter carnage. Guaranteed to compress the mech those unfortunate enough to get in its way into a sorry lump of metal.

Power/Weapon 3: Remember that decorational Kualsi? It has been incorporated into the mech as a defensive teleportation system to get out of those tight squeezes.

Appearance: the mech is a protosteel large Artillary platform made to look (and act) like the Bahrag queen Gahdok except for the frontal arms, which have been redesigned into a pair of gorilla like arms used for stabilizing the mech. The cockpit is located in the head, compressed into the body for protection, yet provides a full 120 view that is aided by the famously small antennae that have been converted into rear-view mirrors. The "eyes" are serviceable headlights. The rear legs remain similar to the inspiration.

Other: The rear limbs are a functional weak spot, and the mech is controlled mostly by sensors hooked up to the Krana. There are steering mechanisms for normal propulsion, as well as hand and foot controls for each separate limb for when the need arises to use persision movements (such as punching someone's literal lights out).

Mech Profile repost.

Tahnok Nuva will not be approved for a mech - his first actions were trying to destroy the Commerical Sector and attack the Host. 

Mech Name: Tonitrui.

Pilot Name: Xara.

Power/Weapon 1: Gravity Reduction: materials built into the suit drastically reduce gravity’s effect on Tonitrui, allowing it to move faster, jump further, and suffer significantly less damage from falls.

Power/Weapon 2: Paralysing Palm: the exo’s clawed hand has a device built into it that can form a temporary stasis field around anything she chooses to touch.

Power/Weapon 3: Fragmentation Cannon: Tonitrui’s right arm ends in a powerful firearm designed to fire destructive bursts of fragmentation energy.     

Appearance: Long-limbed and dextrous, this exosuit looks similar to a giant Rahkshi, complete with razor-sharp claws, and an arch of spines along its back. The frame is solid protodermis, and the external surface is layered with overlapping plates of protosteel armour. To ensure that the suit retains full mobility, there are some gaps and areas of vulnerability around the joints.

Other: Xara’s body fits snugly in the head/torso of the exosuit, the most heavily armoured area.  Similar to her own armour, the exosuit is connected telepathically to her Kraata, allowing her to see and feel what it does. This has the unfortunate side-effect of her being able to feel a small amount of pain from damage done to the exosuit. The exo has been built to be completely airtight, and able to withstand even the crushing water pressure of a flooded Mahri Nui map.

In addition, Tonitrui is also capable of transmitting speech through speakers in the mouth, and possesses various sensors that allow it to emulate all five senses.  

I'll start looking over this now.

For some reason, the idea of mechs make me want to bring Shard in, but nah....here's Kuro's mech though.

Mech Name: Avenger Angel

Pilot Name: Kuro

Power/Weapon 1: Angel Wings - He got jet-rocket wings that allow flight.

Power/Weapon 2: Element of Moral Light - Control of Light that progressively gets weaker/stronger depending on his emotions. The more he keeps to his Peace and Willpower, Avenger Angel can maintain light-based abilities like creating a hard-light blade called the Shining Sword.

Power/Weapon 3: The P.B. - Not peanut butter, but Peace Bomb. It's like an E.M.P. but affects the pilot rather than the mech. It basically stuns the pilot into a feeling of eternal bliss for a period of time that ranges from 30 seconds to a full minute. It is shot out of a grenade launcher in the right arm. The bomb is a sticky bomb to hopefully assure pacification but prevents it from bouncing or taking it off.

Appearance: A white and gold exosuit that resembles an angel. The frame and armor is made of a strong but lightweight metal alloy. The armor is slim and aerodynamic.

Other: Kuro resides and pilots in a cockpit in the body and is connected telepathically and spiritually (somehow) to it via Kraata, allowing telepathic control and allows access for the Kraata inner light. Of course, in return for such advantages, he feels small amounts of pain when damaged, and his light abilities are affected by his emotions. The mech has a sensor that automatically warns him when his light is waning.

Also, really thought Kuro would be considered to be a good Enforcer.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

For some reason, the idea of mechs make me want to bring Shard in, but nah....here's Kuro's mech though.

Mech Name: Avenger Angel

Pilot Name: Kuro

Power/Weapon 1: Angel Wings - He got jet-rocket wings that allow flight.

Power/Weapon 2: Element of Moral Light - Control of Light that progressively gets weaker/stronger depending on his emotions. The more he keeps to his Peace and Willpower, Avenger Angel can maintain light-based abilities like creating a hard-light blade called the Shining Sword.

Power/Weapon 3: The P.B. - Not peanut butter, but Peace Bomb. It's like an E.M.P. but affects the pilot rather than the mech. It basically stuns the pilot into a feeling of eternal bliss for a period of time that ranges from 30 seconds to a full minute. It is shot out of a grenade launcher in the right arm. The bomb is a sticky bomb to hopefully assure pacification but prevents it from bouncing or taking it off.

Appearance: A white and gold exosuit that resembles an angel. The frame and armor is made of a strong but lightweight metal alloy. The armor is slim and aerodynamic.

Other: Kuro resides and pilots in a cockpit in the body and is connected telepathically and spiritually (somehow) to it via Kraata, allowing telepathic control and allows access for the Kraata inner light. Of course, in return for such advantages, he feels small amounts of pain when damaged, and his light abilities are affected by his emotions. The mech has a sensor that automatically warns him when his light is waning.

Also, really thought Kuro would be considered to be a good Enforcer.

Looking over this profile as well.

To be fair, the destruction of the commercial sector was in self defense. Mostly. And yeah, I did try to attack the host. Other people had their characters intercept him though and it ended up being retconned.

-_-

Edited by Drakua Toa of Rahi

waffleman2010.png

New mech profile. Disregard the old one.

Mech Name: Combat Hybrid Locomotion Exosuit Type 3 (CHLE-03)

Pilot Name: Sudrec

Power/Weapon 1: Hybrid Locomotion: the CHLE is designed to be able to rapidly shift between different modes of locomotion. They are:

• Landspinners: by dropping the mech's landspinners, the CHLE can essentially roller skate its way over smooth terrain. This allows for very fast movement.
  • Bipedal walking: when the landspinners are raised, the mech can walk, run, and jump like a normal person. Generally, this mode of locomotion is much slower than the Landspinners, but is more controllable.
  • Insect form: by dropping down onto all fours, the mech can assume a stabler form of motion as well as reduce it's vertical target size. However, the hands are restricted from use in this form (due to being used to support the weight of the mech).
Due to the ability of the CHLE's servomotors and the mech's light weight, it can transition between these three modes seamlessly and very rapidly. The CHLE also seems to have some very minor shapeshifting ability that helps smooth over the transition between bipedal and quadrupedal forms.

Power/Weapon 2: 30mm Assault Rifle: can be used handheld or mounted to the side of the cockpit for use as a shoulder cannon (very useful in insect form). Ammo capacity of 30 bullets, 10 magazines; total ammo count of 300 rounds.

Power/Weapon 3: a pair metal tonfa with retractable metal spikes on the long end. Usually stowed on the CHLE's forearms, they can be unhooked and gripped in the mech's hands for combat.

Appearance: while the basic frame of the mech greatly resembles the W0X Alexander, much of the mech's aesthetic design bears similarities to the Baterra. Think a Baterra with a KMF's body shape.

Other: CHLE's onboard computers are run by an AI dubbed the Combat Exosuit Fly-By-Wire Intelligence (CEFBWI). While the AI is technically sapient and can communicate with both Sudrec and beings outside the robot through loudspeaker, it is shackled so that its functionality is limited to running the background process of the mech, such as balance adjustments, aim assist, walking, etc. While in theory the AI could override Sudrec's input and direct the robot itself, the shackles on it places by the Bionifight staff prevent it from doing so. (Basically, it's JARVIS).

As a tradeoff for its speed, the CHLE is not the most well armored, being designed for either avoiding enemy blows and fire or overwhelming them with sheer speed before they can respond. It is not built for tanking.

However the biggest weakness of this mech is such: it's cockpit block is very much exposed. While it is the most strongly armored part of the mech, a strong enough blow or a shot from a dedicated anti-materiel weapon could still breach it, most likely killing or wounding the pilot inside as well.

The CHLE has both a primary front camera and a secondary back camera acting as a sort of "rear-view mirror"; this makes it hard to sneak up on from behind without actively hiding.

Basic control scheme of CHLE can be found here (while the mech is not based off of Gundam, the general principles of piloting are the same.)

Made a few changes (changed the name, added some details to Power 1 and the Other section).

New mech profile. Disregard the old one.

Mech Name: Combat Hybrid Locomotion Exosuit Type 3 (CHLE-03)

Pilot Name: Sudrec

Power/Weapon 1: Hybrid Locomotion: the CHLE is designed to be able to rapidly shift between different modes of locomotion. They are:

• Landspinners: by dropping the mech's landspinners, the CHLE can essentially roller skate its way over smooth terrain. This allows for very fast movement.
  • Bipedal walking: when the landspinners are raised, the mech can walk, run, and jump like a normal person. Generally, this mode of locomotion is much slower than the Landspinners, but is more controllable.
  • Insect form: by dropping down onto all fours, the mech can assume a stabler form of motion as well as reduce it's vertical target size. However, the hands are restricted from use in this form (due to being used to support the weight of the mech).
Due to the ability of the CHLE's servomotors and the mech's light weight, it can transition between these three modes seamlessly and very rapidly. The CHLE also seems to have some very minor shapeshifting ability that helps smooth over the transition between bipedal and quadrupedal forms.

Power/Weapon 2: 30mm Assault Rifle: can be used handheld or mounted to the side of the cockpit for use as a shoulder cannon (very useful in insect form). Ammo capacity of 30 bullets, 10 magazines; total ammo count of 300 rounds.

Power/Weapon 3: a pair metal tonfa with retractable metal spikes on the long end. Usually stowed on the CHLE's forearms, they can be unhooked and gripped in the mech's hands for combat.

Appearance: while the basic frame of the mech greatly resembles the W0X Alexander, much of the mech's aesthetic design bears similarities to the Baterra. Think a Baterra with a KMF's body shape.

Other: CHLE's onboard computers are run by an AI dubbed the Combat Exosuit Fly-By-Wire Intelligence (CEFBWI). While the AI is technically sapient and can communicate with both Sudrec and beings outside the robot through loudspeaker, it is shackled so that its functionality is limited to running the background process of the mech, such as balance adjustments, aim assist, walking, etc. While in theory the AI could override Sudrec's input and direct the robot itself, the shackles on it places by the Bionifight staff prevent it from doing so. (Basically, it's JARVIS).

As a tradeoff for its speed, the CHLE is not the most well armored, being designed for either avoiding enemy blows and fire or overwhelming them with sheer speed before they can respond. It is not built for tanking.

However the biggest weakness of this mech is such: it's cockpit block is very much exposed. While it is the most strongly armored part of the mech, a strong enough blow or a shot from a dedicated anti-materiel weapon could still breach it, most likely killing or wounding the pilot inside as well.

The CHLE has both a primary front camera and a secondary back camera acting as a sort of "rear-view mirror"; this makes it hard to sneak up on from behind without actively hiding.

Basic control scheme of CHLE can be found here (while the mech is not based off of Gundam, the general principles of piloting are the same.)

Made a few changes (changed the name, added some details to Power 1 and the Other section).

Looking over this profile as well.

IC(A.D.): There was no space to dodge, so A.D. just blasted fire right at the lightning bolt, and allowed himself to fall backward off the catwalk, turning in a great amount of strength so his wings were upright. He was much lower than Xara now...and if his chest was badly burned by lightning, he wasn't paying attention. 

Here we have A.D falling off the platform...

IC - Aclaraung:

As Elly broke off and started running off, Aclaraung broke off as well. There were more immediate enemies, ones he knew would cause him more problems in the immediate future, and the Rahkshi of lightning was one of those. He snapped back around as quickly as possible, but instead of running after Xara, he executed his attack differently. He focused on the Rahkshi's ankle, before grabbing it and attempting to yank it away with his telekinesis, hoping to catch Xara enough off-guard that she might not plant herself enough to resist it...

And would instead plummet to the molten protodermis below.

Aclaraung then tries to trip Xara....

IC: Xara - Arena.

I moved to throw myself out of the way of the oncoming fireball when an unseen hand snagged at my ankle, causing me to pitch forwards over the railing. I switched to flight mode as I fell, feeling the heat of the fireball ripping past overhead and knowing it would be nothing compared to the heat of the molten pit far below. 

My target (A.D) was still below me, so I exited flight mode and dropped down the last few bio, sending arcs of electricity from my blades as I pointed them downwards, intending to stab the dragon as I landed on it. 

Xara falls off the platform and starts flying both forwards and downwards towards A.D. She stopped flying a very short distance from impact. She's still carrying most of the momentum of her fall/flight as she does so. 

IC(A.D.): A.D.'s wings pumped furiously as he sensed the Rahkshi following him. Desperate, he flew upwards near-vertically as rapidly as he could, landing on another catwalk. The arcs of electricity must have hit below him, but that didn't matter, as his chest was a collection of burns and raw flesh. He wasn't going to be flying again for awhile. Was there a medic in here somewhere? 

If A.D attempts to fly upwards, as indicated in your post, he's actually closing the slim gap between him and Xara even faster, yet your post makes it sound like A.D is somehow suddenly moving so fast that she misses him entirely.

-==IC: Elly==-

As Elly continued to run away, she noticed the scene unfolding behind her with Xara and the dragon. It reminded her of the first round. With a cruel smile, Elly activated her power negation, and targeted the Dragon's flight ability once more, to try and mimic what had happened in the first round.

Meanwhile, Elly is doing this to stop A.D from escaping. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

So I'm confused as to what part of this situation isn't making sense to you, or how it makes me a bully. 

Edited by Locus

You're still ignoring the post in the middle and the fact that the dragon was flying away from you. He curled up first, then flew up past a falling character. I don't know how hard this is to see. 

Mech Profile repost.

Xara stopped flying and fell. Toward a dragon that was speeding away from her. That's realistic.
She was beginning to fall from a position of flying forwards. She would not just drop like a rock.

It really doesn't matter since A.D. was flying faster than her anyway. I established that he could put on bursts of speed in a previous round, and he curled up to avoid the downward stab and the electricity, as I established. It could have raked down his back, but Xara wouldn't be able to land.

Anyway, dragon dead. This is coming from a player who claims that his character can control the electricity he launches, making everything she does a freaking auto-hit. I have no problems with the player, but merely the fact that this Rahkshi can just attack this character with no effective counter. He can't dodge, she can fly and dodge every single attack he throws at her (highly unrealistic, considering that these attacks are about the same as size as Xara herself). You'd think she'd at least be singed. 

Further, this character is resistant to fire, because he's a freaking fire-breathing dragon. Heat from electricity should have a reduced (but not eliminated) effect; it should cause some damage, which I have indicated. 

So yes, I am done being bullied. I think I'm being pretty generous, considering the circumstances.

He felt small droplets. Not the whole thing. When liquid hits something, there is a splatter.

Just a page ago, another Rahkshi (Venga) was stuck in a similar situation. He had no time to dodge before the whole bucket spilled down on him. And he had vision. A little consistency might be nice...

Now that mechs are actually a thing I should probably actually get this up.

Mech Name: Peerless (Type V Powered Armor)

Pilot Name: Kale

Power/Weapon 1: Elemental Light

Power/Weapon 2: Elemental Iron

Power/Weapon 3: Kakama

Appearance: Only slightly bigger than Kale and following the same general body shape, it it a full body suit including a helmet designed to fit over his Kakama. It possesses a coloration composed of light and dark grey splotches meant to break up the wearer's figure and make them harder to notice.

Other: Due to restrictions placed on the suit while under construction the Peerless has been stripped of most of it's functions and left only the bare minimum in place. Mechanical servos provide a strength enhancement boost of about six times what he could do on his own. The half-inch thick armor is comprised of a combination of protosteel and composite layers, combined with the underlying ballistic gel the wearer is provided protection from a wide variety of attacks.

Reposting as requested.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

(Reposting from chat with some minor edits for context)

So, after last night in skype chat, I think we need a little ground rule...

Namely, we need to treat everyone in the game, and chat, with respect. I'm not saying to not call people out when they're being silly, but rather, to not yell at them for ten minutes straight, in all caps, or the like.

While I don't like to have to do this, if we can't keep to that, then it'll be a three strike thing, and if someone hits three strikes, then they'll be removed from the chat for a while... Joking is fine and all, but I don't want to see the chat and such become a toxic place for people.

• Upvote 1

Now that mechs are actually a thing I should probably actually get this up.

Mech Name: Peerless (Type V Powered Armor)

Pilot Name: Kale

Power/Weapon 1: Elemental Light

Power/Weapon 2: Elemental Iron

Power/Weapon 3: Kakama

Appearance: Only slightly bigger than Kale and following the same general body shape, it it a full body suit including a helmet designed to fit over his Kakama. It possesses a coloration composed of light and dark grey splotches meant to break up the wearer's figure and make them harder to notice.

Other: Due to restrictions placed on the suit while under construction the Peerless has been stripped of most of it's functions and left only the bare minimum in place. Mechanical servos provide a strength enhancement boost of about six times what he could do on his own. The half-inch thick armor is comprised of a combination of protosteel and composite layers, combined with the underlying ballistic gel the wearer is provided protection from a wide variety of attacks.

Reposting as requested.

Will check over this as well.

He felt small droplets. Not the whole thing. When liquid hits something, there is a splatter.

Just a page ago, another Rahkshi (Venga) was stuck in a similar situation. He had no time to dodge before the whole bucket spilled down on him. And he had vision. A little consistency might be nice...

Similar but not the same. That was because it was right on top of him. Not coming up from behind. And he was occupied fighting, not anxiously waiting for a strike.

I would have some time to react.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17
  • Upvote 1

You know, I thought this would be fun to join at first. Lately, though, it has become apparent that this rpg is not as I expected. It has been causing a fair amount of stress from just explaining miscommunications and I think I'm going to have to pull out before things get any worse.

That would mean finding a way to kill off Tahnok and Skull Carrier, but I would rather not have them outright die. Makes me sort of wonder why there is no protocol for players leaving aside from "player leaves character dies." Sorta seems kinda cruel to kill off the leaving player's characters.

Edited by Drakua Toa of Rahi

waffleman2010.png

Velix will try to get this built after the round.

Mech Name: Breaking Thunder

Pilot Name: Velix

Power/Weapon 1: A shoulder-mounted, Speed-based railgun-type weapon. Detailed explanation below.

It works by taking the projectile and shooting it down in the middle of four rails, each of which is charged via a power amplifier and Velix's Speed energy. This produces a much more efficient, though significantly less powerful, railgun. It fires Protosteel shots at supersonic speeds, similar to Tirkah's rifle, but on a larger scale.

Power/Weapon 2: A forcefield of sorts, absorbing a significant amount of Speed from stuff within a twenty-foot radius of the mech. Either it or the railgun can be used at once, not both at once.

Power/Weapon 3: A large tribladed protosteel wheel on the right arm.(Like the main Mindstorms model's spinning saw) It is capable of sliding up or down teh forearm, and the sharp edges are coated in Plasma, suitable for slicing through most materials.

Appearance: A lithe orange-and-red mech of average mech height. Made of Mechatitanium or whatever the default  material is.

Other: The gun swivels quite well. Velix sits in the neck area.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Okay, since it's been two days since I last posted as her, I'm going to continue posting as Xara under the assumption that A.D fell from the sky because of Elly cancelling out his fight ability, and that Xara won't be getting the KO for the death. 

I'm willing to accept that; I think that's a fair compromise at this point. 

I hope future rounds will go better. 

Agreed. 

For the record, I apologise if I made it feel like you were being singled out or bullied. I thought my argument made perfect sense, but after speaking with a few other people, there seems to be a lot of different ways the situation could be interpreted.

So yeah, sorry about all of that. 

• Upvote 1