Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

Mech Name: Heremus’ Wrath

Pilot Name: Virse

Power/Weapon 1: “Ravage of Time.” The armor acts as an elemental power booster, channeling the abilities of the pilot into a wide shield between 3 bio and 10 bio (12.5 – 45 ft., 3.8 – 13.7 m) in radius. For Virse, this manifests as a powerful sandstorm, with grains of sand whirling like buzzsaws around the mech, though it can be manipulated to revolve so the mech is not in the direct center. In addition to providing camouflage, the sand can eat away at weaker armor and jam joints while active.

Power/Weapon 2: “Cleansing Blaze,” a high-powered plasma jet with sufficient temperatures to melt through most substances with continuous exposure. Just a small blast is usually sufficient to weaken armor for a short time. This weapon can also be used in combination with her sandstorm to create whirling shards of glass for additional damage.

Power/Weapon 3: “The Creator’s Touch,” a system of nanobots surrounding the armor that are able to keep joints functional and lesser damage repaired. The repair rate of the nanobots depends on the severity of the damage, and there is only so much they can do about severed limbs or a massive breach in the armor.

Appearance: Heremus’ Wrath is not built for power or intimidation, but speed and agility. The mech features a small, boxy, well-armored shell to house the pilot, supported by two spindly legs tipped in wide feet. The only gaps in the armor are a series of narrow slits for visuals which can be closed for enemy fire or sandstorms. While closed, the pilot relies on a thermal imaging camera. The mech is primarily painted tan and gunmetal with hints of desert camouflage.

Other: Heremus’ Wrath is based on one of the many Great Being relics found on Virse’s home world. However, this one always stood out in Virse’s mind for one simple reason: it actually worked. It was discovered in a crater in the desert later found to be a collapsed Great Being laboratory. Over centuries of inactivity, “The Creator’s Touch” managed to dig the mech out of the sand and keep it in working condition. It was used in the Great War on the side of the Toa for a time before it was eventually destroyed by Glatorian sabotage. Virse's version is named for the Great Being of War and Strategy on her home world.

Edited by Click

So, let's see....

• Alisa Dare - Still Alive, 2 KO's (Kaipatu and Kuro).
  • The Wyrm - Still Alive, 0 KO's.
  • The Puppetmaster - KO'd by Young Naona, 0 KO's. 
  • Terry Terrix - Still Alive, 2 KO's (Izaragi and CinP). 
  • Xara - Still Alive, 1 KO (Omega). 
  • Snarl - Mutual KO with Dajik. 
  • Dayeth - KO'd by Kat, 0 KO's. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Name: KaipatuSpecies: Unknown (similar to a Toa but with no elemental powers and much taller and beefier)Power/Weapon 1: A rifle that shoots bullets, similar to a human AWP, but slightly more Bionicle looking. It fires armor piercing rounds. It has a scope.Power/Weapon 2: A Kualsi in the shape of a Great KomauPower/Weapon 3: A large katanaAppearance: Kaipatu is about the size of Brutaka, and as muscular. His hands end with claws, proper claws. He is predominantly green, with accents of copper. His mask is copper. The bottom of his katana is made of a rahkshi staff. His eyes are deep purple.Bio: Kaipatu is a Rahkshi hunter. After his village he was the protector of was destroyed by Rahkshi, he swore vengeance against them, and the Makuta. The rest of his past is a mystery, with clues of dead friends and scarred early life.Personality/Other: He is male. He is cold, but caring to those who need it.

Added armor piercing rounds, submitting for reapproval

Alright.... here goes...

Name: Agion

Species: Unknown (I'll get to that)

Power 1: Stinger/Third arm

Power 2: Nui-Jaga venom which can be thrown from the stinger

Power 3: Powerul arms/claws, strong enough to break rock

Bio:

Back on Mata Nui, Makuta had several valuable Matoran agents among the villages.  The most notable of these is Ahkmou, who caused the Po-Koro epidemic.  To defend these very important individuals, Makuta personally created bodyguards for them.  These Guardians were based off of normal Rahi that flourished on Mata Nui, but were improved upon to make them suitable protectors of Makuta's servents.  For one, they had an intellect equal of any Matoran.  They could also transform into a Matoran-esque form: usually taller, though, and without Kanohi.  In this form, the Guardian would posess certain traits from his Rahi side--Nui-Rama would have a discreet pair of wings and dextrous feet.  Nui-Jaga had a third arm between their shoulders and almost crippled legs, to reflect their stinger and slowness as a scorpion.

Agion was one of these Guardians, ordered to protect a certain Ta-Matoran informant.  As a Nui-Jaga, he was ordered to protect the Matoran during the Great War, but after Makuta's defeat at the hands of the Toa Mata, his orders stopped coming.  He and his partner went their seperate ways, though they both made it out of the Matoran Universe after Makuta's death.  Agion wandered among the Matoran and the Agori for a few months, but refused to join them and continued his aimless travels.  Eventually he wound up here.

Agion was based around a blue Nui-Jaga.  He is taller than the average Turaga, with a third arm and spindly, slow legs.  He usually appears with a cloak to hide these features.  He walks with a cane to steady himself, and though he can walk without it, he prefers to have it around.  His upper body is incredibly strong, pointing to the fact Jaga can break rock with their claws.  When he needs to fight and doesn't want to shift into his Rahi form, he will generate claw-like gauntlets on his fists and and a more pointed, daggerlike blade on his third arm.  The stinger blade is perpetually coated with venom, but he can also create venom orbs and throw them to blind his foes.

Personality/Other:

Agion is incredibly paranoid, seeing a threat in everyone around him.  Only his training with Makuta keeps him from putting his stinger through everyone he meets.  He prefers to avoid fights whenever he can, but isn't afraid to see one through to the end.  However, he's very protective.  It's hard to become his friend, but once he is, he'll fight for you with everything he's got.

His few prized possessions are his cane, carved from the burnt wood of a tree in the Charred Forest, and a sapphire pendent that allows him some measure of telepathy.  It's linked to a similar pendent worn by his Matoran partner; when both are wearing them, they can talk to each other in their minds, regardless of distance.  He keeps wearing it, even though he hasn't felt his partner's gem in years.  The only thing that happens with the average person is that they seem to hear Agion's voice more in their heads than in their ears, but nothing more.

(Note: I may not be able to reply that frequently to the game.  Just an FYI)

Edits in bold, so he actually can use Jaga strength now.

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

Mech Name: Smasher

Pilot Name: Omega

Power/Weapon 1: A large greatsword that folds into a box when not in use. It is often stored on it's back.

Power/Weapon 2: A large, sawn off shotgun built into Smasher's arm. It fires elemental blasts of electricity.

Power/Weapon 3: Hedgehog mode: It can curl up into a ball, and spikes extend from it's body, making it look like a hedgehog. It can roll around in this form.

Appearance: It has large, stocky, block like legs, It's feet are clawed, and it's left hand is clawed too. His other hand has the sawn off shotgun built in. It also has two large horns on either side of the cokpit, with the omega symbol sprayed on the back of the vehicle, in purple. It is quite small, and looks a little armadillo like. It is black in color. (moc coming soon) in the cockpit is a bottle of nui-cola, and a stuffed sonics kraata toy on the seat next to him.

Other: It's horn sounds like godzilla's roar.

That's fine, he did some batman stuff to get where he is, so he wouldn't have triggered anything.

I just posted it for posterity.

I was actually thinking more along the lines of Spider-Man, hence giving Jorth his nickname to make him seem more like Doctor Octopus, but I guess Batman works too.

Anyway, I'm finally back from the birthday party I had to attend today, which conveniently explains where I've been for the past 8 hours or so. I'll get to work on editing it ASAP and post a link back to it after I'm done so you guys can decide if it works or not.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Name: Fishers
Species: Ko-Matoran
Power/Weapon 1: Resistance to cold. If an ice Toa attacks her, fishers will likely shrug it off, unless completely frozen.
Power/Weapon 2: A fishing pole. With hooks and line. Made of steel, it is suitable for stabbing unarmored areas, tangling up enemies with its hooks, and murdering small aquatic lifeforms. 
Power/Weapon 3: A shotgun. 

Apparance: White body, dark blue Kualsi. 

Bio: fishers has been a humble inhabitant of an old fishing town on the coast of Spherus Magna for some time. The place is fairly bustling with Agori and Matoran traders on a good day - which means plenty of darker elements hanging around, especially for the young female Agori of the town. Plenty of said darker elements have received their end at the hands of the old fisherwoman's shotgun, however, making the vigilante somewhat of a mama-bear legend. 

The only thing she can conclude was the Bionifight organizers figured out about her secret life. But how, she has no idea. 

Personality/Other: Like any crazy fisherwoman, fishers will always be happy to tell you a good story. Or tell you the probability of the fish biting that day. Or comment on the local weather. Or just to waste time talking.

Edited by fishers64

New mech profile. Disregard the old one.

Mech Name: Combat Hybrid Movement Exosuit Type 3 (CHME-03)

Pilot Name: Sudrec

Power/Weapon 1: Hybrid Locomotion: the CHME is designed to be able to rapidly shift between different modes of locomotion. They are:

• Landspinners: by dropping the mech's landspinners, the CHME can essentially roller skate its way over smooth terrain. This allows for very fast movement.
  • Bipedal walking: when the landspinners are raised, the mech can walk, run, and jump like a normal person. Generally, this mode of locomotion is much slower than the Landspinners, but is more controllable.
  • Insect form: by dropping down onto all fours, the mech can assume a stabler form of motion as well as reduce it's vertical target size. However, the hands are restricted from use in this form (due to being used to support the weight of the mech).
Due to the ability of the CHME's servomotors and the mech's light weight, it can transition between these three modes seamlessly and very rapidly; the only limits to its ability are the pilot's skill.

Power/Weapon 2: 30mm Assault Rifle: can be used handheld or mounted to the side of the cockpit for use as a shoulder cannon (very useful in insect form). Ammo capacity of 30 bullets, 10 magazines; total ammo count of 300 rounds

Power/Weapon 3: a pair metal tonfa with retractable metal spikes on the long end. Usually stowed on the CHME's forearms, they can be unhooked and gripped in the mech's hands for combat.

Appearance: while the basic frame of the mech greatly resembles the W0X Alexander, much of the mech's aesthetic design bears similarities to the Baterra. Think a Baterra with a KMF's body shape.

Other: CHME's onboard computers are run by an AI dubbed the Combat Exosuit Fly-By-Wire Intelligence (CEFBWI). While the AI is technically sapient and can communicate with both Sudrec and beings outside the robot through loudspeaker, it is shackled so that its functionality is limited to running the background process of the mech, such as balance adjustments, aim assist, walking, etc. While in theory the AI could override Sudrec's input and direct the robot itself, the shackles on it places by the Bionifight staff prevent it from doing so. (Basically, it's JARVIS).

As a tradeoff for its speed, the CHME is not the most well armored, being designed for either avoiding enemy blows and fire or overwhelming them with sheer speed before they can respond.

Basic control scheme of CHME can be found here; piloting manual here. (while the mech is not based off of Gundam, the general principles of piloting are the same.

No changes made to powers or appearance; just linked a better looking source with supplementary images for the piloting manual (text is the same as the WikiAnswers link) and added a cockpit control scheme image. I know it's approved already but wanted to further clarify the controls. Edited by One-Eyed Construct

Power/Weapon 1: A large greatsword that folds into a box when not in use. It is often stored on it's back.

Power/Weapon 2: A large, sawn off shotgun built into Smasher's arm. It fires elemental blasts of electricity.

Power/Weapon 3: Hedgehog mode: It can curl up into a ball, and spikes extend from it's body, making it look like a hedgehog. It can roll around in this form.

Appearance: It has large, stocky, block like legs, It's feet are clawed, and it's left hand is clawed too. His other hand has the sawn off shotgun built in. It also has two large horns on either side of the cokpit, with the omega symbol sprayed on the back of the vehicle, in purple. It is quite small, and looks a little armadillo like. It is black in color. (moc coming soon) in the cockpit is a bottle of nui-cola, and a stuffed sonics kraata toy on the seat next to him.

Hedgehog mode?  Do I sense a Sonic reference in this vicinity?  =P

And ya can't get to victory without that bottle of nui-cola =P

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

This is a character idea I've been wanting to play around with for a while now: an untethered Kaita that has learned how to manifest itself without the need for its original component beings. 

Name: Dekako.

Species: Former Kaita.

Power/Weapon 1: Fear Roar: same as a power scream, it just sounds deeper in pitch.

Power/Weapon 2: Venom: Dekako’s fangs, as well as the claws of her smaller pair of arms, and the barbs on the final third of her tail, excrete a venom that causes a painful burning sensation.

Power/Weapon 3: Golden Anchor: this three-bladed, gold-tinged staff of lightweight protosteel is the one possession that has accompanied Dekako on all of her journeys.

Appearance: About three times as big as a Rahkshi, and much stronger, Dekako has a large, dinosaur-ish head and four arms, two of which are smaller and folded up under its body with claws not dissimilar to that of a praying mantis. Powerfully built and muscular, she’s surprisingly agile for a creature of her size. Her body is red, with silver armour and yellow accents, and she has a long, sinewy tail that’s ridged with spines.

Bio: Where do Kaita go when they’re no longer needed? No one knows for sure, but that’s where Dekako has spent most of her existence. Originally formed when three Corpus Rahkshi students – Hoto, Kat and Era – merged their forms, Dekako retains their knowledge and some of their abilities, but has since developed a personality and consciousness all of her own.

After the Rahkshi who’d once formed her went their separate ways, Dekako was left to rot, reduced to nothing but a fading memory slowly drifting in whatever void that Kaita inhabit when they aren’t needed. But Dekako’s will proved strong; she refused to fade.

Over time, she found a way to manifest herself in the corporeal plane, but soon after awakening in a new, unfamiliar world, she was pulled back into the void. For centuries, millennia, maybe longer, Dekako journeyed again and again into new worlds, only ever managing to stay a few days at the most before being ripped away once more.

Eventually, though, she succeeded in severing the connection between herself and the nightmarish emptiness that had held her captive for so long. She’d fought the universe itself, and won through sheer strength of will. She was reborn, a new being in her own right, no longer reliant on the whims of others. Finally, she was able to…

…be abducted immediately into the Bionifight facility.  

Personality/Other: Having witnessed so many different things in more worlds than she can count, there is very little that can surprise or impress her anymore. She has a rudimentary understanding of dozens of different languages, and is fluent in some of the more common ones such as Matoran and Agori.

Recognising the important of patience, she is always careful and meticulous, never charging headlong into situations unless she has no other choice. Having been alone for so long, she has never been able to form friendships of any kind, so she largely keeps to herself. She harbours a bitter resentment for Rahkshi in general, and has nothing but disdain for other beings who have formed Kaitas, since she knows how it feels to be abandoned like their Kaitas have been or one day will be.

MOC: http://i.imgur.com/XXqWoLT.png.

Since Dekako hasn't been approved/disapproved yet, I decided to make a minor edit to her powers. While her venom was a definite boon in Corpus Rahkshi, it seem kind of unsporting for this game, so I've changed its effects to cause pain instead of paralysis. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Fixed!

Feel free to let me know if it needs further editing.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Hedgehog mode?  Do I sense a Sonic reference in this vicinity?  =P

And ya can't get to victory without that bottle of nui-cola =P

Well, no, hedgehogs can naturally do that, I just like the idea of it. And the Nui-Cola is holy, it protects Omega from the evil of thirst.

@Daedalus

I had Varentain find Daedalus and attempt to help him.

@Scorp

Tenjou shot a laser beam at Tirkah, as his previous post hadn't indicated that he moved after firing. So she fired at the bullet trail's point of origin.

I went back and looked, and the post previous I'd meant to imply that he moved on. I guess it wasn't heavily enough implied, do you want me to add it in now? or...?

I'm not happy.

No one should know about the kraata, Cyde, because Aeolin wear plated spike boots. Item #3. And that also allowed him to not get his foot mangled. And Aeolin is a Toa of Air so I don't understand why Kat figured that out so quickly.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

@Daedalus

I had Varentain find Daedalus and attempt to help him.

@Scorp

Tenjou shot a laser beam at Tirkah, as his previous post hadn't indicated that he moved after firing. So she fired at the bullet trail's point of origin.

Wow, not sure how I missed that. I guess that's what happens when I skim the pages.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

I'm not happy.

No one should know about the kraata, Cyde, because Aeolin wear plated spike boots. Item #3. And that also allowed him to not get his foot mangled. And Aeolin is a Toa of Air so I don't understand why Kat figured that out so quickly.

I just skimmed over his profile and couldn't actually find anything saying he's a Toa of air. The appearance section also say's he's silver, so he doesn't really look like one either. That, coupled with the fact that Kat has never seen a Le-Toa before, makes it pretty reasonable for her to have figured out that there's something funky going on with those cyclones. 

Appearance: A silver Toa with black and green highlights. His right leg is missing and is replaced with a Sand Blue Metallic/Light Gray Metallic Kraata. He wears the Cyclone Boots which are silver and green plated. Wears a damaged and unusable Miru.

The wording also makes it sound like his entire leg has been replaced by a giant Kraata, not just whatever lower part is covered by his boots, so I can see how Chumpu could've assumed it was visible. 

I'm not happy.

I just skimmed over his profile and couldn't actually find anything saying he's a Toa of air. The appearance section also say's he's silver, so he doesn't really look like one either. That, coupled with the fact that Kat has never seen a Le-Toa before, makes it pretty reasonable for her to have figured out that there's something funky going on with those cyclones. 

Appearance: A silver Toa with black and green highlights. His right leg is missing and is replaced with a Sand Blue Metallic/Light Gray Metallic Kraata. He wears the Cyclone Boots which are silver and green plated. Wears a damaged and unusable Miru.

The wording also makes it sound like his entire leg has been replaced by a giant Kraata, not just whatever lower part is covered by his boots, so I can see how Chumpu could've assumed it was visible. 

Oh yeah...I forgot that he's a Proto-Toa that assumes a green similar to a Le-Toa.

And I guess I worded it wrong. The lower right leg is what the Kraata replaces.

Also Maccha Yellow ignored the molten metal drops from the attack before?

Anyways....

I mentioned a while back about a Toa-Kraata symbiote I've wanted to try out. And that was the big comic thing I've been working on. Almost all my Rahkshi are research that led up to this. And I want to test one more thing so I can get a feel for how these characters will fight. However, this probably would not be the perfect representative for all of them.

So sorry Linear. I'll trade you off.

Name: Aeolin

Species: Proto-Toa/Kraata Symbiote from the Rahkshi Warrior Universe-to-be

Power/Weapon 1 & 2: A Light Cyclone Kraata named Cyde. All Kraata in the RW universe have minor shapeshifting in order to be a prosthetic meant to be done to other Rahkshi. However, after word of a rebellion that was started by a Toa who's arm was replaced by apparently Light Kraata of Shapeshifting, many Light Rahkshi all over the land secretly sought willing hosts that were similar to the Toa in queation, and later, when these Matoran become Toa, these Rahkshi would stand by their side as partners. Now to function: The Kraata acts as a prosthetic and cannot leave its position. It's lifeforce is also linked to the host as Kraata in the RW universe can't last long on their own, and as such, since they are connected, they have a telepathic connection. When Toa dies, so does the prosthetic Kraata. Cyde is a Light Level Cyclone Kraata (at the same level as a Shadow Kraata) and thus has the ability to spawn powerful cyclones that can be controlled. Cyde may also transform into a cyclone to be used for travel. Cyde is attached to Aeolin's leg which was shot off after a successful fight against Makuta Bitil, Flyer of the Skies. Note that because they have a telepathic communication,

Power/Weapon 3: Cyclone Boots - Spiked boots that he wears. His right one allows Cyde to not get killed as a result of Aeolus's movements, and provides vents for Cyde to turn into a cyclone. It's also made of tough material and the vents are small to prevent anyone from simply stabbing the Kraata easily. There are also small eyeholes for Cyde to see although he can already see through Aeolus's eyes by tapping into their shared lifeforce. The spikes are so they can kick people. Preferably in the face.

Appearance: A green-silver Toa with black and white highlights. His lower right leg is missing and is replaced with a Sand Blue Metallic/Light Gray Metallic Kraata. He wears the Cyclone Boots which are silver and green plated. Wears a damaged and unusable Miru.

Bio: Became a Toa when he was struck by a freak cyclone and he found himself in the possession of a Toa Stone. Life before that is not known, but it is confirmed that he lived in a monastery, was bullied for being a Protoran like Proto, and soon met and agreed to be Cyde's host sometime later. After being a Toa, he was picked up by Proto and Shift and joined their growing group of rebels. In a fight against Bitil, his leg was shot off, and Cyde helped him. After a few painful steps for Cyde, and the creation of the Cyclone Boots, they became a fighting force. Somewhere along the way to the next Makuta, he was whisked away. Because of the rules of AF Comic Universe, any disruption freezes time in that universe until they die in wherever they are or get transported back.

Personality/Other: Both male. Both of them are justice seekers. Yet Aeolin is more of a wait-and-see and Cyde wants to goes in guns ablaze. Like Proto and any other Protoran, he is sensitive to anyone who boasts about their elemental powers and has respect for those with physical ability.

I decided on these two things instead of also including the enhanced strength, speed, stamina, and stuff as a trade off for the missing capacity to use EE.

So that means I should get this reapproved. Nothing except the appearance.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

That sounds much more reasonable. Thank you.

Now we're just waiting on Miras...

No problem. For some reason, I thought that the control panel was simply located on a walkway above where Ravyn landed, completely out in the open and not in its own specific room (hence the attack aimed upwards at Arkrax and Jorth). Between anticipating the party, a lack of coffee, and jumping immediately into it after being awake for a grand total of 30 minutes, it was fairly obvious that I was just not in the right frame of mind when I wrote that up.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Character time!

Tarsus is fighting Hagah.

Ravyn is trying to help Arkie and Gamma figure out who's trying to squash them with vats of molten metal (spoiler alert; it's Arkrax and Co.).

Amorigiahna's still looking for people to fight. While I do intend to post as her, seeing an update on what everybody else currently left in the match is doing would help decide how to proceed.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Dayeth, Snarl and The Puppetmaster have been eliminated. 

The Wyrm is still fighting Miras.

Alisa is injured and in hiding. 

Xara is with Venix, Maccha and Kat, looking to move to somewhere with less vats.

And Terry is on the hunt once more, looking for someone new to fight. 

Tenjou is with Kale Squad, firing an infrared laser at Tirkah

Maccha is with Rahkshi Squad, not in a fight

Varentain is gonna try to rez Daedalus, they're in a far off area

Oinez is with Arkrax Squad, currently waiting for challengers and serving to protect the control booth via exploding traps

...but close to it

Ultimo, Vorzin's still invisible.

He's also a giant wyvern that's creating a rather large and noticeable disturbance in the smoke and heat haze. Couple that with the fact that he hasn't moved from his current position in several posts, and has been spitting plasma everywhere, and it's not all that unreasonable for Tirkah to be taking shots at him.

Even if he's still invisible, it doesn't really matter because he's a large creature, and he's given away his location.

• Praggos is discussing the weather

Seven is fighting Yoko (sorta)

Aclaraung is fighting Selox (sorta) (check the spelling of the character he's fighting please)

Vagust is fighting Ismekne

Ilyin is trying to calm Mirror down

Iesua is doing nothing really

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Ultimo, Vorzin's still invisible.

He's also a giant wyvern that's creating a rather large and noticeable disturbance in the smoke and heat haze. Couple that with the fact that he hasn't moved from his current position in several posts, and has been spitting plasma everywhere, and it's not all that unreasonable for Tirkah to be taking shots at him.

Even if he's still invisible, it doesn't really matter because he's a large creature, and he's given away his location.

Pretty much this. At this point, Tirkah would be able to tell that something was there.