Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

janitor Bohrok that wander around, performing their mission of "clean it all" =P  Just wondering, I wasn't going to post about one or anything.

We have Fohrok that do exactly that over in Corpus Rahkshi. I'm not sure what we have here. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Name: Kraskk

Species: Skakdi

Power/Weapon 1: Impact vision

Power/Weapon 2: Elemental power of Psionics when used with another Skakdi

Power/Weapon 3: Switch ax.  A switch ax can be two different weapons, an ax and a sword.  The handle telescopes, and one of the blades on the axe flips over above the other.  The blades on this one are serrated and extremely sharp, and rarely get caught on things.

Appearance: Tall and powerfully built, blue and gold plate armor, standard Skakdi grin, usually sends chills down other’s spines.

Bio: Kraskk is a brutal skakdi who used to be a mercenary/assassin/bounty hunter, and would take jobs mostly based on how much pain he would get to inflict, unless he was low on cash.

Personality/Other: Male. very brutal and vicious, loves causing harm and inflicting pain.

Do I need to wait for the current round to be over before I can join in?
Edited by Vestak

Hello everyone. This is just a brief announcement regarding my activity, which is going to take a rather severe dip over the next two weeks to a month. As I only have one character, this will affect almost none of you. For those who do interact with Albrecht von Armbrüster, however, this is my way of saying I won't be posting at all for a little while. I don't know what the consequences of that will be. Perhaps he'll die. I suppose I'll find out when I get back. 

All inquiries may be forwarded to my PM box, and will be answered in the order they are received upon my return.

• Upvote 1

Power/Weapon 3: Switch ax.  A switch ax can be two different weapons, an ax and a sword.  The handle telescopes, and one of the blades on the axe flips over above the other.  The blades on this one are serrated and extremely sharp, and rarely get caught on things.

Appearance: Tall and powerfully built, blue and gold plate armor, standard Skakdi grin, usually sends chills down other’s spines.

Bio: Kraskk is a brutal skakdi who used to be a mercenary/assassin/bounty hunter, and would take jobs mostly based on how much pain he would get to inflict, unless he was low on cash.

Personality/Other: Male. very brutal and vicious, loves causing harm and inflicting pain.

No, but you do need to wait for the hosts to approve your character.

I'll approve this, since that second power requires another Skakdi in order to be of any use at all. Welcome! Your character will begin in the Comfort Sector.

Well, yes and no, Vestak; if a character is approved mid-round, they don't enter the arena to fight until the next round starts. Instead, they appear elsewhere in the facility and can interact with the KO'd contestants or those who chose not to participate.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Name: Owethed
Species: Steltian
Power/Weapon 1: The Edgemaster: a mighty katakana with a jet-black sheen, this bladed weapon is one of the sharpest known tools in the multiverse, so sharp that its wielder must stay cautious lest they cut themselves on the blade. Indeed, its edge is finer than even the diameter of a beta particle, capable of splitting nuclei (though highly unlikely unless its wielder is capable of overcoming strong nuclear force). Yet it is still a fearsome tool that will cut through anything, for the mysterious substance that composes it is sheer magnitudes greater than diamond on Moh's Scale of hardness. For this reason, the カ-shaped weapon is stored in a sheathe of the same substance attached to its wielder's back. The hilt is also capable of changing position to fit the needs of its master.
Power/Weapon 2: One of Owethed's most dangerous tools is the ability to "attune" with another being, thereby creating a metaphysical link between the two that provides information to each other on every single capability possessed by the two participants in the "attunement", as well as allowing for harm dealt to one being to be dealt to another. As it benefits an opponent as well, it is regarded as an incredibly risky technique that can easily backfire, so the Steltian checks the usage of this power before he wrecks himself.
Power/Weapon 3: A generator that creates capes made of purple-red energy that Owethed is capable of utilising both offensively and defensively.
Appearance: A sleek, dark purple being, it is obvious that the being known as Owethed is truly a servant of the DARKNESS. Red scars from wounds that will never heal run down his body, their bloody patterns contrasting against the darkness of his powerful and shining armour. Menacing liger heads jut out of his black shoulder pauldrons. Spikey ridges are the norm along the underside of his arms, arcing out as if like blades. A lion helm sits comfortably upon his head, covering all but his grim smile and glowing green eyes. He is the epitome of evil, his design providing him maximum intimidation for an edge over his enemies.
Bio: Once, the being known as Owethed was a nobody, treated as less than nothing by the personnel at the Coldsteel Academy for DARKNESS. He drifted from class to class, mediocre in the talents of DARKNESS and completely lacking in passion. Yet there were many emotions crawling in his skin: rage, love, sorrow, envy, and these emotions soon overwhelmed him, sending him deeper into the realms of DARKNESS. And his ambition grew, soon allowing him to reach a position a cut above all the rest at his Academy, finding the mighty weapon that was the Edgemaster in the process. From then on, he became a true servant of DARKNESS, a position he never would have imagined far in the past.

Personality/Other: He enjoys listening to static electricity, long walks in slaughterhouses at night, drinking the lymph of enemies and polishing his cape three times a day. He smiles strangely, frequently showing off jagged teeth. He complains about the lack of government nationalisation of the hygiene industry. Otherwise he's really just a normal, angry and sorrowful bloke who seems to be quite the contrarian.

Edited by Umi Tryon
  • Upvote 5

IC: Naona (MC) ~ Arena/Central Spire

"Your assistance is appreciated."

Naona's eyes tracked his opponent. That confirmed that the other being was a shadow manipulator.

Laser continued to blast out from his eyes, streaking through the air to attack Linear.

Uh...you missed my last attack. Can you fix it plz?

Uh...you missed my last attack. Can you fix it plz?

No, he didn't. Kale blocked it. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Power/Weapon 1: The Edgemaster: a mighty katakana with a jet-black sheen, this bladed weapon is one of the sharpest known tools in the multiverse, so sharp that its wielder must stay cautious lest they cut themselves on the blade. Indeed, its edge is finer than even the diameter of a beta particle, capable of splitting nuclei (though highly unlikely unless its wielder is capable of overcoming strong nuclear force). Yet it is still a fearsome tool that will cut through anything, for the mysterious substance that composes it is sheer magnitudes greater than diamond on Moh's Scale of hardness. For this reason, the カ-shaped weapon is stored in a sheathe of the same substance attached to its wielder's back. The hilt is also capable of changing position to fit the needs of its master.

Power/Weapon 2: One of Owethed's most dangerous tools is the ability to "attune" with another being, thereby creating a metaphysical link between the two that provides information to each other on every single capability possessed by the two participants in the "attunement", as well as allowing for harm dealt to one being to be dealt to another. As it benefits an opponent as well, it is regarded as an incredibly risky technique that can easily backfire, so the Steltian checks the usage of this power before he wrecks himself.

Power/Weapon 3: A generator that creates capes made of purple-red energy that Owethed is capable of utilising both offensivelt

Appearance: A sleek, dark purple being, it is obvious that the being known as Owethed is truly a servant of the DARKNESS. Red scars from wounds that will never heal run down his body, their bloody patterns contrasting against the darkness of his powerful and shining armour. Menacing liger heads jut out of his black shoulder pauldrons. Spikey ridges are the norm along the underside of his arms, arcing out as if like blades. A lion helm sits comfortably upon his head, covering all but his grim smile and glowing green eyes. He is the epitome of evil, his design providing him maximum intimidation for an edge over his enemies.

Bio: Once, the being known as Owethed was a nobody, treated as less than nothing by the personnel at the Coldsteel Academy for DARKNESS. He drifted from class to class, mediocre in the talents of DARKNESS and completely lacking in passion. Yet there were many emotions crawling in his skin: rage, love, sorrow, envy, and these emotions soon overwhelmed him, sending him deeper into the realms of DARKNESS. And his ambition grew, soon allowing him to reach a position a cut above all the rest at his Academy, finding the mighty weapon that was the Edgemaster in the process. From then on, he became a true servant of DARKNESS, a position he never would have imagined far in the past.

Personality/Other: He enjoys listening to static electricity, long walks in slaughterhouses at night, drinking the lymph of enemies and polishing his cape three times a day. He smiles strangely, frequently showing off jagged teeth. He complains about the lack of government nationalisation of the hygiene industry. Otherwise he's really just a normal, angry and sorrowful bloke who seems to be quite the contrarian.

Before I approve this, I just want to double check and make sure that your third power/weapon slot wasn't cut off by accident :P

Power/Weapon 3: A generator that creates capes made of purple-red energy that Owethed is capable of utilising both offensively and defensively.

And Owethed is approved.

When the character creation virus infects you...

Name: Eryard

Species: Glatorian

Power/Weapon 1: Basket-Hilted Sword with Scabbard.

Power/Weapon 2: Telekinesis. A predecessor to the Elemental Psionics the Great Beings would later create, implants in Eryard's body allow him to move objects with his mind and to create blasts or barriers of telekinetic force. Eryard's telekinesis, rather than being invisible, manifests itself as a bright white aura. This aura appears around Eryard's body whenever he uses his power; a similar aura appears around any object he manipulates.

Power/Weapon 3: Touch Telepathy: a power designed to help improve communication between individuals, implants in his body installed by the Great Beings allow Eryard to exchange thoughts and memories with others via physical contact. This form of telepathy is much more effective than long-range thought transmission, being able to almost instantly breach an individual's mental defenses; this may be to compensate for the fact that Eryard needs to physically grab his target in order for the power to activate.

Appearance: a Glatorian of the Fire Tribe, Eryard proudly wears the Red of Fire on his armor. He's a little bit short for a Glatorian. MOC here.

Bio: There was a time when the world was still young, when Lein still ran his trading post on the Drift, when the great Certavus was not even an embryo in his mother's womb.

This was the world Eryard was born into.

There was a time when the Element Lords were but a child's fantasy, when the Matoran did not exist even in the form of dreams, when the Great Beings had not yet turned their eyes to the skies and asked "what if we could build an iron giant?"

This was the world Eryard grew up in.

There was a time when the world was united as one, with war between the Tribes being a distant memory, long vanished from the land by the wise hands of the Great Beings.

This was the world Eryard inherited.

Then the Unknown Enemy attacked.

Nobody knew what they really were. Rumors claim they arrived through holes in reality itself, leveling all in their path before vanishing from the world. Pitiless, remorseless, fearless, they seemed to exist only to destroy. And destroy they did.

Slowly, the tribes fell to the Enemy. Sand, Jungle, and Earth fell first. Rock made a last stand in the mountains to the north, buying enough time for Fire, Water, Iron, and Ice to prepare thenselves, the four remaining tribes pooling their resources into one united army. Even the Great Beings took to the battlefield, but for all their godly science and technology, they could only delay the inevitable.

This was the world Eryard would die to protect.

An officer of the Fire Tribe, Eryard commanded a platoon which specialized in vehicle and mecha operations. His "Iron Riders", as they came to be known, were renowned as heroes, flickering lights of hope in an era of despair. They could only buy so much time before the end came, but at least the extra time they bought for the world was well spent.

Eventually, the inevitable would come. One by one, the Iron Riders fell, until only Eryard remained. And when the last Agori city fell, when the last light of hope was snuffed out, Eryard fell into despair, opting to kill himself rather than be captured by the Unknown Enemy. But just as he was about to do the deed, he found himself in a strange land with strange folk...

Personality/Other: very pragmatic and ruthless, at first glance Eryard seems to be a nothing more than a jerk. But he's more sad than angry, more apathetic than abrasive, the righteous fervor that once gripped him and his platoon gone, replaced with an overwhelming feeling of despair. He is a dour and humorless individual, prone to spending time alone with his thoughts and maybe a glass of wine (or ten) as opposed to spending time with others.

In times of trouble, however, a glimpse of the old Eryard can be seen. If put into an emergency situation, his military training will come to the surface, replacing the sullen individual Eryard is now with the war hero that he used to be. Bold, cunning, and decisive, Eryard of the Iron Riders is a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield, whether fighting tooth and nail on foot or piloting his Thornatus like he did in times gone by.

And the mech:

Mech Name: Thornatus-AR V1

Pilot Name: Eryard

Power/Weapon 1: Top-Mounted Thornax Launcher with a feed system. Shoots the eponymous fruit; also can shoot rocks if no Thornax are available. Starts with 20 explosive Thornax. Can be loaded with rocks once ammo runs out.

Power/Weapon 2: force blasters x 4: four cannons that fire kinetic blasts similar to Skakdi impact vision. Unlimited Ammo.

Power/Weapon 3: Front mounted blades. Provides extra damage when ramming.

Appearance: essentially what happens if you turn the Thornatus Dune Chariot into a tank. Covered in thick armor plating from head to toe, it trades speed and maneuverability for endurance and strength, though it is still unexpectedly fast.

Other: an earlier derivative model of the Thornatus, this armored vehicle was extensively used against the Unknown Enemy by the Fire Tribe. It was quite effective in its role, being both cost-effective and battle-effective.

I might call his universe "Apocalypse Magna" or something.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct
  • Upvote 1

Everyone, I have a proposal to make.

After round 3 is fully over, I would like to make Ignis start a quest for one of the Infinite gems. To make sure He doesn't get instantly killed, I need an Alliance of some of the most daring fighters to journey alongside him. I also need someone to tell me what I'll have to expect, and what the Gem Quest is going to generally be like in terms of Differences from the Arena.

Thanks in advance, and I'll see you... Very soon, actually.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

After round 3 is fully over, I would like to make Ignis start a quest for one of the Infinite gems. To make sure He doesn't get instantly killed, I need an Alliance of some of the most daring fighters to journey alongside him. I also need someone to tell me what I'll have to expect, and what the Gem Quest is going to generally be like in terms of Differences from the Arena.

I would love to have Maccha Yellow! accompany him, they seem kindred souls.

As for what to expect, the gem quests are usually more trap or puzzle based than the fights in the arena and a little more linear. Most of them have featured something related to the gem in question in said traps/puzzles. The Grounding Gem had lightning traps, fire gem has a monster of fire, the disunity quest featured the titular gem effecting the quest members, etc etc.

(these are just my (player) take-aways from the quests so far, not official advice)

...but close to it

When the character creation virus infects you...

Name: Eryard

Species: Glatorian

Power/Weapon 1: Basket-Hilted Sword with Scabbard.

Power/Weapon 2: Telekinesis. A predecessor to the Elemental Psionics the Great Beings would later create, implants in Sudrec's body allow him to move objects with his mind and to create blasts or barriers of telekinetic force. Eryard's telekinesis, rather than being invisible, manifests itself as a bright white aura. This aura appears around Sudrec's body whenever he uses his power; a similar aura appears around any object he manipulates.

Power/Weapon 3: Touch Telepathy: a power designed to help improve communication between individuals, implants in his body installed by the Great Beings allow Eryard to exchange thoughts and memories with others via physical contact. This form of telepathy is much more effective than long-range thought transmission, being able to almost instantly breach an individual's mental defenses; this may be to compensate for the fact that Eryard needs to physically grab his target in order for the power to activate.

Appearance: a Glatorian of the Fire Tribe, Eryard proudly wears the Red of Fire on his armor. He's a little bit short for a Glatorian. MOC coming soon.

Bio: There was a time when the world was still young, when Lein still ran his trading post on the Drift, when the great Certavus was not even an embryo in his mother's womb.

This was the world Eryard was born into.

There was a time when the Element Lords were but a child's fantasy, when the Matoran did not exist even in the form of dreams, when the Great Beings had not yet turned their eyes to the skies and asked "what if we could build an iron giant?"

This was the world Eryard grew up in.

There was a time when the world was united as one, with war between the Tribes being a distant memory, long vanished from the land by the wise hands of the Great Beings.

This was the world Eryard inherited.

Then the Unknown Enemy attacked.

Nobody knew what they really were. Rumors claim they arrived through holes in reality itself, leveling all in their path before vanishing from the world. Pitiless, remorseless, fearless, they seemed to exist only to destroy. And destroy they did.

Slowly, the tribes fell to the Enemy. Sand, Jungle, and Earth fell first. Rock made a last stand in the mountains to the north, buying enough time for Fire, Water, Iron, and Ice to prepare thenselves, the four remaining tribes pooling their resources into one united army. Even the Great Beings took to the battlefield, but for all their godly science and technology, they could only delay the inevitable.

This was the world Eryard would die to protect.

An officer of the Fire Tribe, Eryard commanded a platoon which specialized in vehicle and mecha operations. His "Iron Riders", as they came to be known, were renowned as heroes, flickering lights of hope in an era of despair. They could only buy so much time before the end came, but at least the extra time they bought for the world was well spent.

Eventually, the inevitable would come. One by one, the Iron Riders fell, until only Eryard remained. And when the last Agori city fell, when the last light of hope was snuffed out, Eryard fell into despair, opting to kill himself rather than be captured by the Unknown Enemy. But just as he was about to do the deed, he found himself in a strange land with strange folk...

Personality/Other: very pragmatic and ruthless, at first glance Eryard seems to be a nothing more than a jerk. But he's more sad than angry, more apathetic than abrasive, the righteous fervor that once gripped him and his platoon gone, replaced with an overwhelming feeling of despair. He is a dour and humorless individual, prone to spending time alone with his thoughts and maybe a glass of wine (or ten) as opposed to spending time with others.

In times of trouble, however, a glimpse of the old Eryard can be seen. If put into an emergency situation, his military training will come to the surface, replacing the sullen individual Eryard is now with the war hero that he used to be. Bold, cunning, and decisive, Eryard of the Iron Riders is a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield, whether fighting tooth and nail on foot or piloting his Thornatus like he did in times gone by.

And the mech:

Mech Name: Thornatus-AR V1

Pilot Name: Eryard

Power/Weapon 1: Top-Mounted Thornax Launcher with a feed system. Shoots the eponymous fruit; also can shoot rocks if no Thornax are available. Starts with 20 explosive Thornax. Can be loaded with rocks once ammo runs out.

Power/Weapon 2: force blasters x 4: four cannons that fire kinetic blasts similar to Skakdi impact vision. Unlimited Ammo.

Power/Weapon 3: Front mounted blades. Provides extra damage when ramming.

Appearance: essentially what happens if you turn the Thornatus Dune Chariot into a tank. Covered in thick armor plating from head to toe, it trades speed and maneuverability for endurance and strength, though it is still unexpectedly fast.

Other: an earlier derivative model of the Thornatus, this armored vehicle was extensively used against the Unknown Enemy by the Fire Tribe. It was quite effective in its role, being both cost-effective and battle-effective.

I might call his universe "Apocalypse Magna" or something.

Eryard approved. Eryard's Mech approved.

Aaww yeah, lets kick it old school!

Name: Turbo Vixen

Species: Slizer

Power/Weapon 1: Has a form of elemental mastery over metals. While she can create any metal she wishes she can any control the metal she has summoned. Metal that is simply around in the environment is off-limits.

Power/Weapon 2: Extreme speeds. Can rev along at speeds around that of a Kakama user.

Power/Weapon 3: Enhanced Vision. Visor over face gives array of visual options, such as highlighting weaknesses in constructions, noting obstacles to avoid during high speed runs, recording and replaying past events and so on.

Appearance: In a way, Turbo has many of the same physical characteristics as any of the Great Being’s playthings: a torso complete with gears and cogs from which springs a head and four limbs. So what if those limbs end in wheels she uses in place of walking, and so what if the head is an elongated muzzle that looks like a snarling crocodile, all the right joints are in all the right places. She’s even got extra! A fifth limb, a long and gangly arm with three digits that appear to all be thumbs, that sticks out of her right side, complete with a muscular if blocky “shoulder”. There are two long, hooked prongs that angle up out of what could graciously be called her knees but these don’t have much articulation, having only an “elbow” that can swing them about crudely. As such, she doesn’t consider them limbs like the five that have full articulation. They’re more like…toes. Really big toes.

Her face, such as it is, is completely covered by a visor, a sleek triangular mask of what looks like opaque glass. Its far tougher that simple glass though, and has been capable of taking impacts at Turbo’s full speed without cracking. 

Her coloration is mostly greenish teal and black, with a few highlights of yellow mostly reserved for her gear-works. 

Bio: Its debatable exactly who created Turbo’s race, or even when they created them. The little biosphere the eight of them live in is either an early experiment by the Great Beings in developing sentient life, a project by the Matoran once they advanced to that level of science, or perhaps both; a strange chronouroboros in which the Matoran of the future become their own creators of the past, locked in an eternal cycle of creation and evolution that somehow never goes anywhere, a spinning wheel that just grinds itself into a rut…

But more likely Turbo’s dimension is nothing to do with the Matoran at all, and is merely tangent enough to share a few features. Namely the existence of mechanical beings with elemental powers living in the appropriate environment. There are seven others in Turbo’s species: Cinder Gargoyle, Scuba Barracuda, Glacier Serpent, Jets Falcon, Vortex Firefly, Amazon Jaguar, Granite Scorpion. Each of them occupy their own little segment of the planet, conveniently divided as it is into seven environs (with Jets Falcon assuming the hub network in the very centre of the planet as his abode). They tend to keep to themselves, the eldritch horrors that lurk dwell on the planet with them usually being eough of a challenge to keep them occupied Lately though, Jets has more and more often been leading incursions into the territory of others, with Vortex, Amazon and Granite backing him up. The other three and Turbo herself have formed a similar loose alliance dedicated to rebuffing these invasive efforts. They are not entirely sure why Jets has developed a sudden interest in slaying them, but they’re not going to just sit back and let it happen.

Now separated from her world, Turbo is not experiencing as much culture shock as you might expect. For a start there are actually less things trying to kill her here than there were on the Slizer world, and the organisation of everything letting her know exactly when things are trying to kill her is a nice change of pace. Bionifight is really more of a holiday to her than anything and for now at least she doesn’t care if she’s stuck there

Personality/Other: A living embodiment of the phrase “more haste, less speed”. She prefers to do everything as fast as possible, which in her mind means as efficiently as possible. She is often wrong, and the mistakes she makes usually take longer to clean up then if she’d just thought a bit harder in the first place

Turbo Vixen tentatively approved

Edited by Lucina

Talking of Gem Quests, I'd really love it if Dayeth and Ravyn accidentally wound up blundering into a tunnel together. 

• Upvote 1

I would love to have Maccha Yellow! accompany him, they seem kindred souls.

As for what to expect, the gem quests are usually more trap or puzzle based than the fights in the arena and a little more linear. Most of them have featured something related to the gem in question in said traps/puzzles. The Grounding Gem had lightning traps, fire gem has a monster of fire, the disunity quest featured the titular gem effecting the quest members, etc etc.

(these are just my (player) take-aways from the quests so far, not official advice)

Velix would be interested, after he orders his Mech.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I wanna help too. besides Feltzer has been in the knowledge sector for around a week.

Nato. That Glatorian profile. That little wyvern thing in it, named Vyne.

You almost made a Fire Lizard, man.

Anne McCaffrey would be sad that you didn't if she was here.

I did? I feel bad now....

Talking of Gem Quests, I'd really love it if Dayeth and Ravyn accidentally wound up blundering into a tunnel together. 

YES.

On a more serious note, Team Outsiders could be "persuaded" to go Gem Hunting after the round ends. Unless, of course, Miras has any objections to this, that is...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Maglev originally was about to ask if Ignis wanted to work together (although Maglev mostly wanted to see how Ignis operates).

So he would join.

And I'm still waiting for Kuro and Aeolin to get reapproved.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

We don't know, although I suggest the Healing is automatic.

Also, I still need this mech approved, if it hasn't been already. (On a side note, the Mech's Emulated powers of light are slightly amplified to do damage against most other mechs)

Mech Name: Seraphiel Armour

Pilot Name: Harami/Galaxia Eternis

Power/Weapon 1: Light Blades (Two blades made of hard light can be activated from the Mech’s wrists, allowing for quick and deadly melee attacks)

Power/Weapon 2: Emulated powers of light (Very Similar to a Toa of Light’s powers, but is unable to use nova blasts or absorb light, and extent of powers is not as varied as the Staff of heaven)

Power/Weapon 3: Photon thrusters (Four boosters, two on legs, two on back, which provide flight for the mech, allowing it to soar into battle quickly, and make a quick escape before things get too hairy)

Appearance: The mech is humanoid in appearance, and constructed from Gold and White Orichalcum. Two Wing-like struts extend out the back, and the pilot is positioned in the main torso, with a small viewport for the Pilot.

Other: The Mech requires no complicated controls, and can be piloted by the user’s own thoughts.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Hey Shagaru Magala/Daronus, I think you might've missed this:

IC Maccha Yellow! - Attacking Severain

Before Xara had finished her words, you were charging forth, sword raised heroically above your head, ready to slice downwards.

"MACCHA SLASH!"

A whole lot of players have been waiting two days, and two pages, for a reply to that post. 

YES.

On a more serious note, Team Outsiders could be "persuaded" to go Gem Hunting after the round ends. Unless, of course, Miras has any objections to this, that is...

I'd be up for that. :D

VBWj75sh.png