Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

Ah. Good. :P

IC: Vinra

A wall of slow. Not good, not good at all. Vinra skidded to a halt, before turning heel and running away. Being close was not an ideal situation.

But she could hit from afar...granted, that was only if she could make it to a safe distance.

Velix's forcefield is invisible.

You can tell when you're being slowed down when you're running as fast as you can. You don't need to see it to know "Oh, something is making everything slow, punching it in the face is not a good idea."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Name: Buzzz

Species: Insec-Toa of Plants

Power/Weapon 1: Elemental control of plants.

Power/Weapon 2: Modified Kanohi Zatth, used to summon insects and insect-like creatures.  Because it is more specialized it also allows Buzzz to control the creatures it summons.

Power/Weapon 3: Grasshopper-like legs used for high jumps and powerful kicks.

Appearance: Buzzz looks like a gigantic, humanoid, grasshopper. He has four arms and appears vaguely similar to a Toa.  His head is insect-like and he has long antennae.  His legs are bent awkwardly to allow him to perform incredible jumps.

Bio: Buzzz comes from a strange place where nothing is like any of the known universes.  It would be quite pointless to try to describe it, however it is worthy of note that it does attract a fair amount of inter-dimensional tourists.  Most of them are there to visit its moons, both of which are made out of cheese.

Personality/Other: Buzzz is easily excited, quite hyperactive, and a little bit crazy.  He likes to rush into situations without a plan, just for the thrill.  He has an instinctive fear of being underground and is quite claustrophobic.  His favorite food is chocolate covered tree bark.

I edited Buzzz's mask power, difference is bolded.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

Wait. Have I misinterpreted something, or will mechs be in normal rounds?

Yes, they can be used. However, in normal rounds, mech-users will be restricted to the power/weapon slots of their Mech.

I think they are allowed in War Games... otherwise, not.

Your information is flawed.

Ah. Good. :P

IC: Vinra

A wall of slow. Not good, not good at all. Vinra skidded to a halt, before turning heel and running away. Being close was not an ideal situation.

But she could hit from afar...granted, that was only if she could make it to a safe distance.

Velix's forcefield is invisible.

You can tell when you're being slowed down when you're running as fast as you can. You don't need to see it to know "Oh, something is making everything slow, punching it in the face is not a good idea."

If she was that close, then I doubt she would have been able to skid. The field extends for 20 ft around teh mech. But in any case, it seems I misread your post. Sorry.

Wait. Have I misinterpreted something, or will mechs be in normal rounds?

Yes, they can be used. However, in normal rounds, mech-users will be restricted to the power/weapon slots of their Mech.

I think they are allowed in War Games... otherwise, not.

Your information is flawed.

Does that mean if they get out of the mech they will have their standard powerset?

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

If a fighter takes their Mech in, they are stuck inside it until the Mech is destroyed or damaged such that it is no longer usable.

If a fighter survives that, and can escape their Mech, then yes, they will have their ordinary powers back.

Edited by Lucina

Alright, that makes sense. Otherwise you could have people jumping in and out and trying to steal each-others and such.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I'm already coming up with a cool IC way to rep that for fishers. :P

Of note is that Bundy's design takes advantage of the pilot's resistance to cold, with the open cockpit. If fishers takes that mech into Mount Ihu, she will be suffering, and high altitude in any environ could be more trouble. 

In the spirit of "no I can't handle the responsibility to keep playing things after burning myself out":

Name: Kellin Santos
Species: De-Toa
Power/Weapon 1: Kanohi Kualsi: Does Kualsi things. Point-to-Point-Line-of-Sight-Based Instant Transmission.
Power/Weapon 2: Elemental Power of Sonics: Sounds and Vibrations. Good Vibrations.
Power/Weapon 3: The Boomstick: A Rahkshi Staff of Fragmentation, looted from a Vortixx during the infamous Siege of the Nuju-Marion Hospital. Fires purple bolts of destructive energy, which, as the name would imply, have the tendency to make things go boom.
Appearance: A hair on the short side, his formerly strong and sturdy build from a life of mining seems to have been traded for something more traditionally lean and athletic. The eyes behind that Kualsi are still the same, however: yellow and full of the kind of light that you're not sure is him just naturally being good-natured and light-hearted, or naturally excitable and just a bit crazy. The good kind of crazy though, of course. armor is gray and white, with smattering of black accents in key places. 
Oh, and yeah, he definitely still rocks the scarf. Certain Shaddixes can eat it.
Bio: Formerly a miner residing in Ko-koro and making a tidy little profit with each venture alongside his crab, Cancer, into the mountains, the young Kell's world turned upside down when the Legacy and Brotherhood of A Crayon attacked the city, and by extension the hospital he was currently getting treatment for a sprained ankle at. How lucky he was that a nurse on-hand was good with her Mask of Healing, because not long after they had fallen under siege by both Legacy and a heavily misguided band of Mercenaries. Teaming up with the others assembled at the hospital at the time in an impromptu, rag-tag defense, Kellin and Cancer nevertheless emerged largely unscathed sans what would become a strange scar on one of his traps. Not to mention, with the newly christened "Boomstick" and a potential kill via well-timed mining acid vial toss at an incoming Legacy member (never confirmed) to his name. Nice, right? You bet it was. With the help of their newly-made allies in the aforementioned mercenary group, he and his new battle brothers evacuated most of the injured and staff to Ta-Koro, in what could only have been the most work the Ta-Ko cable car system had seen in years. Shortly after, Kellin was chosen to go on a quest in the company of five other Matoran in one of the grandest adventures the world had ever known. Somewhere along the way, they had become Toa. Somewhere ELSE along the way, he was abruptly taken from the team and dropped into Bionifight.
Personality/Other: basically the same guy he was when he started. Likes to snark and smarm his way out of a bad situation to relieve tension, values hard work, has some patience, is loyal and honest to the point of sometimes being blunt. He's all there, people. Nobody thought growing up a bit would change him THAT much, right? He'll strike up conversation with nearly anyone, and joke around with ease. May even make l-lewd comments every so often. Really does miss his team and crab, though. Might be a bit bummed about that.

Just a bit.

Really.

Shut up.

helo frens

So if Dayeth's here, and so is Kellin...

Shut up.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

In the spirit of "no I can't handle the responsibility to keep playing things after burning myself out":

Name: Kellin Santos

Species: De-Toa
Power/Weapon 1: Kanohi Kualsi: Does Kualsi things. Point-to-Point-Line-of-Sight-Based Instant Transmission.
Power/Weapon 2: Elemental Power of Sonics: Sounds and Vibrations. Good Vibrations.
Power/Weapon 3: The Boomstick: A Rahkshi Staff of Fragmentation, looted from a Vortixx during the infamous Siege of the Nuju-Marion Hospital. Fires purple bolts of destructive energy, which, as the name would imply, have the tendency to make things go boom.
Appearance: A hair on the short side, his formerly strong and sturdy build from a life of mining seems to have been traded for something more traditionally lean and athletic. The eyes behind that Kualsi are still the same, however: yellow and full of the kind of light that you're not sure is him just naturally being good-natured and light-hearted, or naturally excitable and just a bit crazy. The good kind of crazy though, of course. armor is gray and white, with smattering of black accents in key places. 
Oh, and yeah, he definitely still rocks the scarf. Certain Shaddixes can eat it.
Bio: Formerly a miner residing in Ko-koro and making a tidy little profit with each venture alongside his crab, Cancer, into the mountains, the young Kell's world turned upside down when the Legacy and Brotherhood of A Crayon attacked the city, and by extension the hospital he was currently getting treatment for a sprained ankle at. How lucky he was that a nurse on-hand was good with her Mask of Healing, because not long after they had fallen under siege by both Legacy and a heavily misguided band of Mercenaries. Teaming up with the others assembled at the hospital at the time in an impromptu, rag-tag defense, Kellin and Cancer nevertheless emerged largely unscathed sans what would become a strange scar on one of his traps. Not to mention, with the newly christened "Boomstick" and a potential kill via well-timed mining acid vial toss at an incoming Legacy member (never confirmed) to his name. Nice, right? You bet it was. With the help of their newly-made allies in the aforementioned mercenary group, he and his new battle brothers evacuated most of the injured and staff to Ta-Koro, in what could only have been the most work the Ta-Ko cable car system had seen in years. Shortly after, Kellin was chosen to go on a quest in the company of five other Matoran in one of the grandest adventures the world had ever known. Somewhere along the way, they had become Toa. Somewhere ELSE along the way, he was abruptly taken from the team and dropped into Bionifight.
Personality/Other: basically the same guy he was when he started. Likes to snark and smarm his way out of a bad situation to relieve tension, values hard work, has some patience, is loyal and honest to the point of sometimes being blunt. He's all there, people. Nobody thought growing up a bit would change him THAT much, right? He'll strike up conversation with nearly anyone, and joke around with ease. May even make l-lewd comments every so often. Really does miss his team and crab, though. Might be a bit bummed about that.

Just a bit.

Really.

Shut up.

Kellin approved.

If your characters will be participating in the War Games, please post saying so!

I choose.... everyone: Xara, Dayeth, The Wyrm, The Puppetmaster, Alisa Dare, Snarl, Terry Terrix, Dekako, Miril and Falcon. However, none of my characters who have mechs will be using them for this round. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I will have all of my characters in. Velix will use his mech.

Ravyn, Tarsus, and Amorigiahna will all be able to participate.

Oh, and "A Crayon" is officially the best mishandling of the name I have ever seen, so props for that.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Velix will have his mech.

None of my characters will participate in the war games

mainly because i've got so much playing and stuff coming up soon I won't be able to get online except maybe for an hour every day and most of that time will be doing stuff other than writing

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

(Mobile post) To my knowledge, arsenic poisoninng can result in abdominal pains, vomiting, delirium, and eventually death in humans. In sentient jello shots like kalatin, though, I have no clue.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Quoted from Wikipedia:

Symptoms of arsenic poisoning begin with headaches, confusion, severe diarrhea, and drowsiness. As the poisoning develops, convulsions and changes in fingernail pigmentation called leukonychia striata, Mees' lines, or Aldrich-Mees' lines may occur. When the poisoning becomes acute, symptoms may include diarrhea, vomiting, blood in the urine, cramping muscles, hair loss, stomach pain, and more convulsions. The organs of the body that are usually affected by arsenic poisoning are the lungs, skin, kidneys, and liver. The final result of arsenic poisoning is coma and death.

Hope this helps!

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

symptoms may include diarrhea, vomiting, 

So.... does that mean Kalatin will basically melt into a puddle as he expels more and more of his insides? 

(not that I am trying to gang up on you with Nato, Chump. He's next))

I don't think you're going to get the chance, unfortunately. 

I would have if you guys hadn't left me behind... I had a big batman gambit plan to get all four KOs from that skirmish.

Four?

By my count there was the Fear Itself..... Steampunk Clockodile..... Dr Bundy..... and Irvine? This gambit of yours didn't happen to involve suicide by sodium sword bombs, did it?