BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Xara - Commercial Sector.

I quickly returned with a tray piled high with different types of chocolate and a half-dozen cake slices. <"You want some?">

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

<"I wasn't going to share any of it with you anyway,"> I replied, picking up a piece of cake and shoveling it into my mouth. <"I was snatched from the Southern Continent. Glass, Sand, Rail and I all headed out that way after....">

I wasn't sure if Kat knew what had happened, and I didn't want to incur some kind of timey-wimey paradoxical stuff by telling her about it before it actually happened in her timeline. <"....after we escaped.">

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kat/Commercial Sector:

My eyes went wide.

<"It.... it worked, then.">

I smiled, looking down at the dull grey necklace around my neck.

<"I'm glad you guys got out okay.">

I frowned a moment, wanting to ask more,but not sure if I should.

<"I was fighting Tridax with Fang, Exxan and the others.">

My hand closed around the Necklace. My people were still out there somewhere.

<"I don't know what happened,"> I replied honestly, <"it was too dangerous for us to wait around and see who else made it out.">

IC: Zakaro (Mt. Ihu, fighting Artorre)

The situation Zakaro was in didn't leave much room for movement. The best he could dp was to awkwardly lean to the right, hissing as Artorre's burning blade sizzled across the top of his mask and head, cutting and cauterizing the wound in one motion.

Barely noticing the buzzing of something or another, Zakaro lunged forward, letting go of his sword in favor of trying to enclose Artorre is his arms, the move helped by the fact that the Onu Toa already had his left arm behind the Ta Toa, allowing the purple-masked warrior to bring it to smack into Artorre's back, Pakari glowing as it gave Zakaro the ability to bring new meaning to suffocating bear hugs.

• Upvote 1

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: I'm fairly certain that damaged Kanohi suffer adverse effects, such as gradual lessening or loss of power, but I'm too lazy to go looking through resources for the lines that I remember as indicating that. =P

IC - Artorre (Mt. Ihu):

Artorre grunted as Zakaro's arms fell heavily upon his back and began to squeeze, but made no attempt to escape from his opponent's grasp, instead keeping his sword elevated to the Onu-Toa's Kanohi. He caused the flames spewing from it to flare up once more, at the same time as he began to push the blade against the mask. Though he had no doubt the Toa could eventually crush him in his armor, he found it far more likely that the Toa of Earth, and his mask, would not have the time.

IC: Donrioda

She let out a sigh of relief as her drone returned to her. It beeped a few times, indicating that it found someone. Donrioda turned to Zephyr, and asked, "So, you ready to fight someone? There's people nearby, apparently."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC: Sorry, didnt realize that, but since we're moving on.

IC: Prose/Mount Ihu, Fending off against Silvanni

My unarmored forearms were finally effecting my fighting ability. And one of those bullets that I thought I blocked actually struck one of my legs.

"Because it'll soon be a 2 vs 1."

I stood there in a spartan pose, using my giant shovel as a shield and my pick as a spear.

OOC: It's all good. I was just using Silvanni to poke fun at things. 

IC: Silvanni

Well it seems like communications had broken down, but hey atleast I had hit one of his legs, that was bound to encumber his movement. Plus he was in a spearman posture which put me at a nice advantage as long as I got in close. I grinned, I suppose I could have a little fun like this. 

"Fine, fine, let's have it your way."

Before the words had even finished leaving my mouth, I had already kicked some snow in the air, right at my opponent's eyes. The sudden upward burst of snow would hopefully obscure my opponent's vision, so I could close the range in just a second. Of course I didn't waste any time, allowing the upward flying snow to mask my movements as I closed in on my opponent's shield hand side. The advantage of being on the shield side? It left my opponent in an extremely awkward position if he tried to hit me with his weapon. One step past the shield, and I was able to thrust with my dagger right at my opponent's exposed side. 

Let's see how well Mr. Rahk boy fares. 

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Sorry about taking so long to respond, Ultron. School and stuff.

IC: Lekona - Mount Ihu

Lekona had just gotten things back into focus, when he noticed his opponent's movements. Wait a tic...If she moves back, then won't... It took only a quick glance behind him to confirm that the metal poles were closing in. Lekona moved quickly, manipulating the wind around him to carry him forward into the air to avoid the metal poles and position himself a decent distance above them and away from them.

Alright, that's enough of that. I need to do something here. Close-up is too dangerous. My wind blasts aren't working as well since she's on the ground. I need something...stronger...like...

Lekona nearly facepalmed when he realized his answer.

A cyclone! Of course! I'm sloppier than I thought I'd be. Thinking of this would've been pretty useful while we were airborne. Oh well.

As his thoughts finished, Lekona mustered up his elemental powers, forming a cyclone near Olari, and with a push sent it moving towards her.

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

More flame. It wasn't surprisng, but annoying nonetheless. Perhaps annoying wasn't the best word, painful, moreso.

Gritting his teeth and letting out a yell of pain and yet determination, Zakaro pulled back a slight amount and then drove a punch towards Artorre's ribs, mask flickering with energy even as it began to degrade. After that last full-powered punch, Zakaro let go with his other hand and attempted to half shove, half slam Artorre into the wall while Zakaro ducked down, back, and to Artorre's right, trying to escape the constant flames.

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena

Lacking his ranged capabilities, Tarsus charged forward as he watched his opponent throw a knife at Jorth while beginning to retreat. It then appeared that he proceeded to flail his arm about like a crazy person, as the storm was so bad that it completely prevented him from seeing the wire.

What he did see, however, was his adversary preparing to fire some particularly vicious-looking lightning bolts his way.

Leaping to the side as the elemental blasts left his hand and unknowingly letting his actual attack swing under his feet as he did so, he swung Executioner in an upwards motion, using the spinning drill to kick up snow towards his foe's face before repositioning the weapon up over his head and striking down towards the shoulder of the arm he had used to discharge his powers with.

OOC: Tarsus attacking Shixahl.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC - Artorre (Mt. Ihu):

This had been the hardest punch yet, and though it impacted his breastplate, the thickest part of his armor, he still grimaced. It would definitely leave an exceedingly nasty bruise, and that was assuming the Pakari-wearing Toa hadn't cracked a rib. But the Toa of Fire knew that the battle was still close to its end, as Zakaro's mask began to decline. When his opponent, frenzied by the persistent flames, thrust him into the earthen wall and tried to escape them by ducking behind and to the right of Artorre, he forgot to reclaim his broadsword. Artorre took the liberty of snatching up the discarded weapon in his left hand, and, steadily advancing upon his enemy, swung both swords outwards, towards his weakened Kanohi.

IC - Shixahl (Mt. Ihu):

Shixahl's frown deepened as his opponent inadvertently leaped over his wire, and the knife attached to it impacted a snow bank, before beginning to be pulled back towards him by the retraction mechanism. When Tarsus stuck his drill into the snow, the Glatorian raised his arm over his face, keeping the flurry of snow out of his eyes and placing his arm in a perfect position to swipe his gauntlet at the incoming hammer. His contact suspended it in the air for a moment, allowing him to grab for the weapon's handle, with the aim to pump more electricity into it, while simultaneously keeping it from being swung into his weakened body.

OOC: Using my tricks against me, no way you're going to get away with that.

IC: Prose/Mount Ihu, Fighting Silvanni

My own snow-based trick, eh? First things first, I already used that, but my opponent before was blind, so what I could've done next wouldn't work.

"Big mistake."

I twirled my pick in the same way one would twirl a bow. I had to protect both sides if he was going to be tricky like that. Coming in close would risk him the chance of getting his hand pierced by the pick's blade or hit by the stick itself. If he did come close, I would switch to just using my pick. Melee was better than using my shovel in an intimidating, but kinda ineffective pose.

IC: Zakaro (Mt. Ihu, fighting with Artorre)

There was only one problem with Artorre's plan, and that could be summed up as the fact that Zakaro's broadsword was really heavy, more akin to the weight of a warhammer or battleaxe than simple broadsword. At the very least the Ta Toa would be surprised and off balance, perhaps even unable to lift the weapon with only one hand. It was evident that Zakaro made constant, low-powered use of his mask to handle the dense blade as easily as he did, and that alone would give the Onu Toa a slight opportunity.

As his opponent reacted to the weight of the sword, in whatever sense, Zakaro clapped his hands, sending the earthen wall collapsing on both itself and Artorre. As his opponent dealt with that, Zakaro quickly cooled himself down with a few handfuls of snow, though his chipped Pakari was concerning.

OCC: I do apologize for negating much of your post, but the density of Zak's weapon is something that would have a significant impact on picking it up and using it. :P

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: "Unable to wield this weapon effectively with present stats."

"But I'm SL 150! Is 99 resistance too much?"

IC - Artorre (Mt. Ihu):

Artorre frowned, as he found himself unable to easily swing the weapon. "Don't you get tired, using your mask to swing this around all the--" He was cut off as the earthen wall fell, but he used his mask to avoid an early burial, dragging the unwieldy sword behind him. Sheathing his own sword, he hefted the mighty broadsword with both hands. Advancing upon his opponent, he swung it horizontally, from his left to his opponent's right. Wait, that's the same direction, he thought. It's hard to think, carrying around this ungodly-heavy sword. Anyway, he swung the broadsword from his left to his right.

IC: Zakaro (fighting Artorre, Mt. Ihu)

With the combination of Artorre's inexperience and lack of strength, it was simple enough to back up a step in response to the first swing as the Toa of Earth replied.

"Sometimes, sure, but eventually it's just one of those things where it just activates when needed, without much direct thought.."

He trails off as he hops to a side to dodge another blow, but exhausted as he was, a glint of excitement still shone in his eyes.

With a flick of his fingers, a shower of dry, crumbling dirt and dust forms from the air and flies at Artorre's eyes as the purple-masked Toa darts closer. One hand tries to smack the flat edge of the broadsword, in order to stop any major attacks for the half a second more it takes to deliver a punch aimed at the jaw, traveling horizontally so that just jerking back wouldn't be enough to evade contact. All during his the Pakari flickers, seeming almost upset at the continued usage even with the damage.

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Zephyr flipped open the slots on his armor, small green buds visible in the dirt. He reached up and popped his neck, first one way,t hen the other, and cracked a grin, twirling his blades. A quick eye check of their sharpness later, and he said, "Lay on, Donrioda. I could use a few more kills."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

"Alright. Follow me." Lil' Blendy began flying towards Zakaro and Artorre, with Donrioda close behind. It didn't take long for them to reach the two combatants. They seemed to be too distracted to notice either her or Zephyr...well, she thought that way.

Honestly, Donrioda couldn't tell either way.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Zephyr reached out with his elemental sight, feeling the dirt Zakaro was throwing around for any signs of vegetable matter. A few small, hibernating seeds, but nothing worth even trying to spend energy on growing. With a sigh, he dug into his satchel and grabbed a few larger seeds, examining them languidly.

"Bite or stab?" he asked, a hint of smug in his voice, glancing over at his companion.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

OOC: Hey, woah. "Lack of strength"? I don't know how heavy this broadsword's supposed to be, but unless it's really, really heavy, someone who can easily wield a longsword with one hand ought to be able to, at the very least, not be incapacitated by the weight of it when using two hands. =P

IC - Artorre (Mt. Ihu):

"You sure don't give up, do you? I like that. You wanna meet in the mess hall after we get done killing each other?"

Artorre finished as a cloud of dust flew into his face, a pained grunt escaping him as he squeezed his watering eyes shut. Forcing them back open, he caught sight of Zakaro's incoming punch just in time to roll with it, minimizing the damage it did to him. "Hey, man, my face is my livelihood," he quipped.

As he recovered from the broadsword being smacked around, he drew it up to lay against his shoulder, and from there, brought it down in a diagonal strike at his opponent's head.

During this whole exchange, Donrioda and Zephyr went entirely unnoticed. If it did not provide them with an advantage, they would find it somewhat insulting.

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

OOC: Whoops, no slight meant. :P To be honest, I was thinking of capitalizing that and probably should have, to more indicate the power of Strength vs. normal strength. :P

Oh well. What's done is done.

"Why not? It'll be nice to have someone who actually might enjoy this tournament to talk to for a change."

His reply came with a grin as the purple-masked warrior slipped to a side, bringing a hand up. While this had the side effect of slicing a groove into a few of the fingers on his hand, the earth pillar that rose behind it would hopefully trap the sword for long enough to change hands.

As the broadsword completed its arc, Zakaro stepped forward and sent a knee towards Artorre's grasp on the handle of the weapon, intending to either squash his fingers or force the other Toa to let go. While that happened, Zakaro brought up an elbow to either block an opposing attack or hit some part of an arm. He wasn't yet sure which he would do, that action would be in response to one of Artorre's.

Assuming those people that the dueling duo didn't notice just sat there and didn't interfere.

AGoNWLR.jpg

She whispered back to Zephyr, "Stab sounds good. You get the black one, I'll get the red one." Electricity began crackling around her hand, and the drone hummed quietly beside her, blades retracted.

"Three."

She lowered herself more to the ground.

"Two."

A spark landed on the snow, lightly hissing as it melted it.

"One."

A massive arc of electricity shot towards the unsuspecting Artorre, aiming right at his center mass. The blades on Lil' Blendy popped out, ready to slice when - or, rather, if - the red Toa would be hit by the lightning. She sprung up, ready to move.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC - Artorre (Mt. Ihu):

As he received blows to his arms, and it began to look like Artorre would lose the broadsword again, he took the unexpected route of relinquishing the weapon immediately. This he did to keep the Onu-Toa off his guard for a moment as he leaped backwards, to gain room to draw his sword. As he pulled it from its scabbard, a massive arc of lightning flew through the space he had just occupied. His eyes shot wide open as he turned to face the new opponents. "Momentary truce?" He suggested to Zakaro, and without waiting for a reply, began running towards Donrioda; he didn't peg the Toa of Earth as the type to strike an enemy whose back was turned.

The Toa of electricity cursed as the bolt missed. She didn't expect him to move. With a push of her foot, she began accelerating around to flank Artorre, careful of the slippery snow and ice. Though the Kakama certainly helped, she still had to make sure she didn't hit anything too dangerous. As she went, she fired off bolts of electricity, smaller ones, at the red blob that was now that Toa.

Lil' Blendy began flying towards the Toa, intending to hit him while his back was turned towards Donrioda.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Zephyr hurled a few seeds towards Zakaro, nodding appreciatively as they sped toward small chinks in his armor. Noting how Donrioda was moving away from Artorre, he dived to the side, rolling in the snow and getting down on one knee in the hopes that his companion would draw the ire of both targets. And when she did, the vines slowly, silently sprouting on Zakaro would strike.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC - Artorre (Mt. Ihu):

Artorre held his sword out in front of him as Donrioda began to circle in a wide arc around him. Using his Calix, he made sure to carefully dodge each bolt, but he did not devote all of his focus to this. He had another combatant, Zephyr, to worry about, and the Toa of Lightning had just tried to sneak up on him moments ago, so he was wary of similar tactics being used. As he glanced at his surroundings, he became aware of a whirring sound, almost drowned out by the snow. Whirling around, he saw the robotic companion of his adversary just in time to raise his sword. Sparks flew as he batted the machine and its whirling blades away. Then, he dived to his left, having anticipated the next lightning bolt by the semi-regular pace at which they were being thrown.

Setting his sword alight as he rose, he conjured a similar flame in what he calculated to be the blur of a Toa's path. But it wasn't wall of flame that was simply perpendicular to her; it ran parallel to her path, so that she would remain in it for as long as possible, and was on its 'side', making it much wider, but shorter, and elevated in the air. It was really more of a ceiling of flame, than a wall, except low for a ceiling. Regardless, with the speed her mask gave her, she would find it hard to avoid.

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

The drone clanged and clinked away, pushed back by Arotrre's strike. It was running on autonomous programming now - it couldn't really strategize. It did, however, know what to do in situations like this. It flew forwards again, back towards Artorre, blades now retracted. It was now silent compared to the blizzard. And it remained quiet, right until it was almost rubbing against the Toa of Fire.

The blades shot out, and began whirring. That is, if the Toa had not already hit the drone away by this point.

Donrioda deactivated her mask, and dropped into a slide as the flame appeared just above her head. She rolled to the side, hoping to get out of the way. The slide hurt, certainly. She was lucky there weren't any rocks there.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena

Tarsus was momentarily impressed that his opponent had escaped the devastation of the spinning drill, but not enough to make him fall for the same trick twice in a row.

Part of his training required thousands of hours of battle experience with Rahkshi, after all, and they were highly trained killers in their own right.

As the Toa look-alike moved to make a grab for Executioner, he released his own grasp, theorising the weight of the unfamiliar weapon would distract him long enough so he could use the environment's lack of traction to his advantage. Spinning quickly around to his now-exposed side, he delivered a punch towards his rib cage, intent on breaking some bones or maybe even puncturing a lung with them if he was extremely lucky.

OOC: Tarsus attacking Shixahl.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC - Artorre (Mt. Ihu):

Artorre was too smart to watch and see what happened to Donrioda; as soon as the fire had been created, he spun back around, waiting for the drone to make another go at him. Hard as it was to see in the storm, he caught sight of it trying to sneak up on it, and whacked it once more. He followed up with an even harder blow, before it was out of his reach, then spun back again to see Donrioda sliding under his flames. Which he swiftly caused to drop.

IC - Shixahl (Mt. Ihu):

Awkward as his grip upon it was, Shixahl likely could have held up the massive hammer, had he wanted to. Instead, however, he allowed it to fall to the ground, carrying his upper body with it as he bent at the hips. When Tarsus' punch flew over him, the state of his left arm prevented him from grabbing directly at his opponent's upper arm, but he was able to fire a bolt of lightning at him, point-blank, from that hand, even while his right hand moved to snatch the Inquisitor's fist out of the air.

The drone sparked as the sword contacted the metal blades, and cracked when it was hit once more. The drone dropped to the ground, whirring and beeping, broken.

donrioda barely managed to get out from under the flames, and stand up. She saw Lil' Blendy sparking and broken on the ground. Her eyes lit up in fury, and she fired bolts of electricity at the Toa of Fire, barely aiming, hoping to get him to maneuver into one of the bolts. A bolt to the left, the right, above, below...there was no pattern. She just fired off electricity, hoping to hit him and avenge her fallen drone.

Of course, there was still fire in front of her. She wasn't moving forwards.

OOC: gotta bed now.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC (Albrecht von Armbrüster fighting Kuro and Prose alongside Silvanni)

A challenge to my honour? That is quaint.

My honour's only goal is victory,

which soon I'll have: my ally's back, and two

divided won't last long. My foe appears

to meditate; he sits upon the snow.

He's overconfident; does he not think

I'll strike and take him while his guard is down?

My mind flies out; I grasp the snow he sits

upon, and pull it to the side. I've made

a hole that stretches ten feet down; will he

fall in? Why not? Eyes closed, he's unaware.

IC - Artorre (Mt. Ihu):

As arcs of lightning flew through the air around him, Artorre sprinted towards his enemy, only bothering to dodge those that would otherwise hit him. He was grateful for such a waste of elemental energy; he, himself, was quite tired from his earlier fights, especially the last one with Zakaro, which had left him more bruised and battered than any of the others. As he neared, he caused his flames, now low to the ground, to advance as well. When he reached them, he simply ran through them, his resistance to fire, combined with his armor, keeping him from harm for the moments that he was within them. He ducked around the Toa of Lightning, and tried to sandwich her between himself and the fire.

OOC: Apologies, I totally forgot about Elittra. :P

GM IC: ELITTRA - LOWER HALLS

As she and the two dragons continued through the halls in silence, a dark opening slowly became visible up ahead.

IC(A.D.): The dragon slowly approached the opening, looking inside for attackers. "Hmm." He muttered. "Looks a bit of a squeeze."

OOC: With Elittra and Aclarung. 

IC(Ismekne): The warrior redirected some of Dorrida's stray attacks away from her, using her control over electricity. Sighing, the warrior moved toward their source, hammer at the ready. As she did so, she put some water on the flames that were everywhere near this area. 

OOC: Open for interaction.

IC: Dayeth - Knowledge Sector.

"You're avoiding my question," the Dark Toa all but snarled, "Why were you spying on me?"