BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

-==IC: Anna==-

"Hmm... Well, we could always just wander." Anna said with a chuckle, as she began to head out of the waiting room.

IC: Virnar

"If you say so." the hunter Glatorian shrugged, following quickly behind Anna. "Mind if ya lead the way? I'm kinda dizzy and can't think really straight..."

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Zakaro (Mt. Ihu, fighting Artorre)

There wasn't nearly enough time to fully dodge, with his sword extended and flying into the snow, so Zakaro did the best he could.

As the weapon traveled downwards, the Onu Toa grabbed it with his left hand, freeing the right. While he twisted to the right and down, he brought his shoulder to meet the strike, Artorre's flaming weapon cleaving halfway through the strange, wheel-like armor Zakaro wore. Taking advantage of the moments the Ta Toa would need to remove the blade, Zakaro punched forward at Artorre's trapped leg with a Strengthened fist.

OOC: I now have a greater respect for people who regularly type out mobile posts. XD

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena

Tarsus stepped towards the rubble in silence, intent on retrieving his sphere. Pushing through the ice and stone, he grimaced as he found it dented and malformed. Realising that Executioner's launcher was going to be useless for the rest of the fight, he returned to the rest of the group, maintaining his vigil as they moved towards their next target.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Dartakh (Training Sector)

I raise an eyebrow when I see it charging at me with its swords raised and body exposed. Or well, I would've done that if I had eyebrows. Anyways, I countercharge and stab at its chest, again careful not to apply too much force because we're sparring.

IC: Xara - Training Sector. 

I twisted away from the sword and kicked off the floor, bringing up my right shoulder to slam all of my weight into his shield, hoping to throw him off balance or perhaps even knock him over. 

IC: Lytrel
Lytrel decided to take a look around; he peeked around the side of his cliff and gazed upon the drifts.

IC: Dayeth - Arena.

Seeing someone poke their head out of hiding, Dayeth sent a blast of Dark Fire towards that head. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC - Artorre (Mt. Ihu):

Artorre winced as the strength-enhanced blow impacted his leg armor. But he did not remove his sword from Zakaro's shoulder armor, as his opponent had thought he would; instead, he focused on causing the flames from his sword to well up, growing as hot as he could make them, and snaking out of the shoulder plate and towards the Onu-Toa's face. Besides the burning, this would have the added benefit of impeding his breathing.

Massive apologies. I was in the middle of typing a Tarakava post when my laptop tanked; I might be without it for up to two weeks, hard to tell right now. On mobile at the moment, hopefully formatting's okay.

I've decided that instead of keeping you all waiting I'd end the fight for the moment. I guess something good has come of it, in the fact that it brought some characters together and established the proximity of Daedalus' party to much of the action, rather than keeping them vaguely in the middle of nowhere.

GM NPC - FROST TARAKAVA - ARENA

Under the multitude of attacks directed at it, the Tarakava screeched, enraged. These pests were bothersomely strong. It would flee to where there was some peace and quiet rather than deal with the noisemakers here.

With a final swipe of a forelimb, it spun and vanished under the snow.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

The burst of flames and heat was almost welcome for a second or two, before Zakaro began to sweat at the intensity of it. If he had bothered to glance over, the Onu Toa would have noticed his shoulder pad starting to glow, but his attention was diverted elsewhere as steam and smoke began to destroy visbilty even more.

Slamming his eyes closed, Zakaro clutched at Artorre's leg, the earthen hand losing its grip and starting to crumble in the cold as the purple-masked warrior tried to get his own grip. Even as that occured, his Pakari glowed slightly once more and he sliced upwards again, roughly aiming for the hips.

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Dartakh (Training Sector)

As it slams against my shield, I stumble backwards, but manage to remain standing. However, I lose my grip on the handle of my shield and as a result it falls on the floor some distance away. I take a step backwards and grasp the hilt of my blade with my left hand. Now wielding the sword with two hands, I strike at the Rahkshi's upper body with a quick slash.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

Spotted.

Lytrel ducked back into cover as he spotted a group of beings headed his way, narrowly avoiding a blast of cold...

Uh.

Cold plasma maybe?

He'd deal with that later though. Now whoever was out there knew he was behind this cliff. Charging them head on wouldn't work; they had the range advantage. Flying at them also wouldn't work; his gravity powers didn't allow him much finesse in flight. But if he stayed where he was, he'd be sitting duck...

There. The ground seemed to slop downwards to the opposite side of where the group appeared to be. Lytrel ran in that direction, hoping none of them were foolhardy/determined enough to jump over the edge of the cliff and come at him directly.

• Upvote 1

IC: Zel'Sai

Wearily, Zel'Sai sighed. "It's gone..." Then she wondered something... what would happen now that they weren't all teaming up against the Rahi? Looking around at the now-large group that had gathered... she hoped they all wouldn't start a massive brawl.

OOC: That's exactly what we should do.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

I brought up my blade to deflect his sword, but the force of his blow battered me to the ground. I scrambled to my feet, and backed away a few steps, still hanging on to both of my swords. Without his shield, his defenses were weakened. I just had to get around them and finish the job.

"Your move," I hissed, shifting into a defensive stance. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Dartakh (Training Sector)

I say nothing, because fights are about fighting, not talking, and don't nod because it's obvious that I understood. Without my shield I'm at a slight disadvantage here, so I approach it carefully, keeping an eye on its movements. Once I'm close enough, I jab at it quickly with my sword, not putting any real force behind the strike.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

I raised one of my blades, deflecting my opponent's strike, before stepping in close and swinging my second sword at their ribs.

IC: Kopeyku

I find refuge within the snow, comfort even, and bury myself in it,

-==IC: Enforcer==-

Sadly, not even that could protect the odd Matoran, as he was hefted out of the snow by the neck, as it was the Enforcer who did this.

"I am not totally sure how you have survived these recent attacks. However, you cannot survive this one." The Enforcer said, as they set the Matoran down. For a second, it might have been thought that Kopeyku was off the hook. However, it turned out that the Enforcer had been given a specialized gauntlet for this, with rather sharp claws... Something Kopeyku would find out soon, as the Enforcer's hand moved past the armour, and gripped the Matoran's spine, before pulling backwards. The price that the Enforcer had gotten for a moment soon vanished as Kopeyku also vanished, and the Enforcer seemed pleased. The Enforcer spared a glance toward Miras, and then nodded, before they vanished.

OOC: Kopeyku KO'd by the Enforcer; KO credited to Miras.

IC(Ismekne): Crunch. The warhammer bashed a large dent in the Tarakava's armor. Ismekne yanked it free, and the beast began to move, swinging its arm in a wide arc. The water Toa jumped backwards and landed on her tail in the snow. 

Ow. That hurt. 

"Hey" Ismekne said, calling out to Zel'Sai. "Mind calling an alliance? We both have water powers, so killing each other won't be easy. Might be easier to take care of him," she added, pointing at Daedulus.

OOC: Talking to Zel'Sai. 

OOC: I hate enforcer,

IC: Kopeyku (asleep)

I was punched through the abdomen, a shameful way to die, considering I've survived much worse, though I consider the fact that if I were dead, the feeling of softness beneath my back would be nonexistent, I open my eyes, and look down at my surroundings, I appear to be somewhere familiar but impossible, home, in Ko-Mataru, the peaceful cold, I look down apon my self, towards what should be my claw, I see, instead, what used to take its place, a hand,

OOC: Sorry Burnmad, but if you knew there were people to flank you, you'd want to check on it too. :P

IC:

I chuckle again, shaking my head slightly. "Don't lack for confidence, do you. Knew that, though."

I hold up a finger, as if indicating the need to wait. My stride slows, almost imperceptible, as my eyes work to penetrate the storm; yes, this is definitely the area I'd been attacked in. Snow was disturbed all around, my track and others. No one immediately visible, but that didn't mean much.

"This's the spot."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Still not planning on letting go, I just wanted to make sure his sword arm was in arm's reach. =P

IC - Artorre (Mt. Ihu):

Zakaro was doing exactly as Artorre had expected him to; swinging the sword back up. Just before the attack, Artorre let go of his sword, which would remain buried in his opponent's shoulder. Both of his hands shot towards the Onu-Toa's left forearm, which he restrained as best he could. Though Zakaro's Pakari-boosted left arm was stronger than both of his, and managed to swing the sword up into the Toa of Fire's hip, the force of the blow was greatly lessened by his efforts, and his armor prevented the blade from cutting into him. Meanwhile, he retained his focus on the flames spewing from the Toa of Earth's left shoulder plate, keeping them directed towards his face. At the same time, he noticed the earthen hand weakening its grip, and struggled to shake it off with his legs, though Zakaro succeeded in grabbing onto one of them before he could finish the job.

Zakaro wouldn't say this fight was going well. It wasn't a complete blow-out of a battle, neither Toa was winning or losing particularly fast, though he would he to admit the Ta Toa held the advantage at the moment, as Zakaro's Pakari was beginning to get uncomfortably hot as tongues of flame lashed across the purple surface. His shoulder armor was is bad shape as well, as it began to deform and bend out of shape, the weight of the pad sending the top half leaning slowly down to rest against Zakaro's head.

Desparate times call for desparate measures, he supposed. With one smooth motion, he yanked on both Artorre's leg and pulled his left arm back, trying to throw the Ta Toa into his right shoulder as the Onu Toa thrust the other pad forward, trying to connect with Artorre's exposed side, as Zakaro had a grip too far down to aim for the head and Artorre's arm was in the way of a chest blow, so side it was.

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC - Artorre (Mt. Ihu):

As Zakaro threw him off balance and yanked on his leg, Artorre activated his Calix. He didn't have much control over his movement, but he still had his left leg, and the mask allowed him to awkwardly hop out of the way of the Onu-Toa's shoulder thrust. He was shortly reminded, however, that his Kanohi was the Mask of Fate, and not the Mask of Balance, as he wobbled on one leg, and nearly tripped. It was necessary that he let go of his opponent's left arm to balance himself. It occurred to him that the Toa of Earth had more immediate concerns than swinging his sword, however, as the flames continued to pour from the cleft in his melting shoulder plate.

IC Velix:

Velix walked towards the Training Sector, examining his launcher.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

As Artorre let go and hopped away, Zakaro stumbled forward a step, losing his grasp on the Ta Toa's leg. He hadn't expected that move, and the loss of balance showed that. However, even as that happened, Zakaro took the chance to fling himself to the left, trying to crash into the still shaky Artorre and perhaps knock him over. At the least, the roll would take him and his flaming left shoulder into the snow.

If it had occurred to him, he would have laughed. Even after all this time on the mountain, it only took one Ta Toa to make the snow look very inviting indeed.

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Zel'Sai

IC(Ismekne): Crunch. The warhammer bashed a large dent in the Tarakava's armor. Ismekne yanked it free, and the beast began to move, swinging its arm in a wide arc. The water Toa jumped backwards and landed on her tail in the snow. 

Ow. That hurt. 

"Hey" Ismekne said, calling out to Zel'Sai. "Mind calling an alliance? We both have water powers, so killing each other won't be easy. Might be easier to take care of him," she added, pointing at Daedulus.

OOC: Talking to Zel'Sai. 

Zel'Sai was suddenly knocked for a loop as a Water Toa like herself called for an alliance. She gripped her Harpoon as she habitually did when thinking or nervous. This Toa seemed capable enough, proven obvious by their fight with the Tarakava... however, there was the matter of Daedalus.

Zel'Sai had most likely not been a Toa as long as most of the other Toa here, so she didn't have nearly as much experience with this sort of thing.

She had no intention of betraying Daedalus, the first person who had tried to give her a hand... but the other Water Toa had a point. And the last thing she wanted was to deny the alliance and have someone new attacking her.

This was a dilemma. And that was an understatement. It was a certainty that if the three of them became a temporary team, it would make them much stronger... but Zel'Sai doubted the warhammer-wielder would form a team with both of them. So... there was really only one course of action that she could think of.

"Ah... well... Daedalus helped me out when I didn't know what to do. I don't think betraying him would be good of me... unless I have no choice. Unless you wanted to join forces with both of us, at least until we're forced to fight one another, then I'm sorry, but I just can't agree." She glanced over at the Sonics Toa.

OOC: Replying to Ismekne.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

Spotted.

Lytrel ducked back into cover as he spotted a group of beings headed his way, narrowly avoiding a blast of cold...

Uh.

Cold plasma maybe?

He'd deal with that later though. Now whoever was out there knew he was behind this cliff. Charging them head on wouldn't work; they had the range advantage. Flying at them also wouldn't work; his gravity powers didn't allow him much finesse in flight. But if he stayed where he was, he'd be sitting duck...

There. The ground seemed to slop downwards to the opposite side of where the group appeared to be. Lytrel ran in that direction, hoping none of them were foolhardy/determined enough to jump over the edge of the cliff and come at him directly.

IC Kotak:

Taking to his natural element, Kotak slid down the snow covered slope after the Gravity Toa. The ground ended abruptly, and he sailed through the air, landing neatly in the fresh powder, and sending two ice spears at Lytrel.

IC - Artorre (Mt. Ihu):

As Zakaro threw himself towards Artorre, the Toa of Fire hopped out of his path. In the air, he grabbed onto the hilt of his sword, which easily came out of the Onu-Toa's now fairly molten shoulder. As Zakaro landed in the snow, melting a good deal of it without immediately quenching the flames, Artorre landed and leaped forward once more, attempting to stab the glowing-red sword through his prone foe.

OOC: Sorry Burnmad, but if you knew there were people to flank you, you'd want to check on it too. :P

IC:

I chuckle again, shaking my head slightly. "Don't lack for confidence, do you. Knew that, though."

I hold up a finger, as if indicating the need to wait. My stride slows, almost imperceptible, as my eyes work to penetrate the storm; yes, this is definitely the area I'd been attacked in. Snow was disturbed all around, my track and others. No one immediately visible, but that didn't mean much.

"This's the spot."

IC - Vagust:

"Seems empty," Vagust said, looking around the place. "Whoever was here appears to either be hiding in wait for us, waiting to spring a trap, or to have left." The Toa of Lightning pursed his lips, thinking carefully as his eyes scanned his general surroundings.

"Assuming it's the former, all we have left to do is purposefully spring the trap and let our opponent or opponents know that we're here and ready for them. Assuming it's the latter, we have to hunt. What's your guess?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

GM IC: THE QUEEN - QUEEN'S OFFICE

Both Von Worten and Xaeraz remained standing in front of a door that remained shut for almost two minutes before it slowly opened, hinges creaking slightly. As they stepped inside, the first thing that they would notice was the rather... "homey" atmosphere. The Queen's office had the appearance of a wooden cottage. A rug adorned the floor, and seven aging green armchairs were set in a circle in the center of the room. At the opposite side of the office, a fire crackled in the hearth, warming and lighting the whole space. Several paintings of what appeared to be the various possible arena configurations were displayed upon three of the walls; on the fourth, several screens were showing the current events in the arena.

The Queen herself was seated in one of the armchairs, facing the open doorway. She was staring at the screens, a small frown visible on her face.

You may enter, she said, speaking through telepathy once more.

IC:

"Hard to say."

I crouch, looking intently at the snow. The storm went a long ways to covering up the evidence, but not enough time had passed. The wind and snow had only served to dust and distort the clues left behind, not destroy them. And one thing was very clear, the longer I looked at it. A section of the snow was much flatter than the surrounding area, its width consistent in a way that no natural occurrence would be.

"... I think he went that way. Rolled, by the look of it. There were two of them, but that's the only exit I see. Storm could have covered the tracks if one of them walked away, but one definitely rolled. At least a little bit. So either one got away, both did, or someone went down here and the other one got away."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Looking up to see what Jorth had called a 'Toa' sail over the edge of the cliff and somehow land without breaking their legs, Lytrel dodged as two shafts of crystal (or was it ice? He couldn't tell) narrowly missed him.

Lytrel wasn't sure what happened next.

His body entered a series a movements he had done many times before. A move he had used against many others. His body jumped into the air, created a gravity well around his target (in this case, Kotak), and let himself get pulled in head first EDIT with permission from Ultimo: at a relatively flat angle (maybe -30°), thrusting his spear at Kotak's center mass.

Something in the back of his mind told him that this move, the move that had worked against many a pretty criminal and the soldiers of the Many-Headed Serpent, wasn't going to work here.

But Lytrel couldn't do anything to stop himself. Muscle memory had completely taken over.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: Xaeraz stepped inside, taking a minute to examine the surroundings and be completely shocked by them. He had expected spartan, white walls, one chair, and the queen perched within it. Not this... This nostalgic abode. Heck, this was practically lifted from his memories of...Destral. His eyes danced over the Queen, and instinct took over as her words slid into his brain. With shocking fluidity for his form, he dropped to one knee, hand resting upon the other, head bowed towards the ground.

"Your Majesty," He said, not even daring to look up at her in fear.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun