BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC (A.D.): A.D. nodded. "Well, I suppose we can head down there." If she doesn't want to go, I might as well go myself. I'm really starting to get bored. 

A.D. noticed that Xaeraz looked distracted, but decided focusing on it was a waste of time. He moved a couple steps toward the exit, hoping the others would get the hint. 

-==IC: Anna==-

Anna continued to shock the opposing Glatorian with all her might, even amongst her dizziness; however, that lightning was soon turned upwards, as the Bota Magna stumbled back in shock, a knife right through her armour and embedded in her chest.

I... what? Anna thought, as the world blurred around her for a brief moment, as she closed her eyes.

The Glatorian snapped her eyes open, as she blinked, and then looked around, and scratched her head.

"The infirmary?" Anna queried, and sighed, as she nodded, realizing that she must have actually been knocked out.

That other guy better be right behind me... Anna thought with a slight scowl for a moment, as she sat up with a wince, still recalling the feeling of that blow.

OOC: Anna KO'd by Shixahl.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Xaeraz stumbled as the Queen's message wormed into his head, bracing himself against the wall before righting himself again. He wished under his breath he still had his kanohi collection from back home in...

Destral. He decided he was from Destral if anyone asked. He paused, thinking best about how to handle the situation, before deciding that his best bet was something approximating the truth. He took a deep breath, and said, "S-sorry, I, er. I have something else that I can't really, ah, really not do. You sh-should probably find someone else to, to help. M-maybe someone better suited to fighting fire?" He smiled sheepishly and coughed. "A-anyway, I need to, to go, so... S-see you around." He quickly hustled off, trying to hide his face and his shame.

A short hustle later, involving only three stops to regain his balance, and one when he almost tripped down the stairs, he almost immediately ran into a door he somehow knew to be the Queen's. Something about its appearance just felt like his regal jailer sat right behind it. Trembling slightly, he raised his hand and knocked on the door.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC:

"I'm alright. Didn't hit anything critical." I answered, refocusing on Vagust. Not sure how I missed him. Must have been more out of it than I thought.

"Good to see you're still alive."

IC - Vagust:

"Indeed, although I'm slowly running out of energy," the Toa of Lightning said. "No idea if I've actually gotten anybody yet or not. Twice now I've left my targets prior to seeing the end results of my attacks." Vagust looked at the relatively empty expanse around himself and Zangah, before looking up towards the top of the mountain.

"Ready to trek to the top, maybe find somebody else to send back to the facility?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:

"Two more back that way." I jerked my thumb back, gesturing towards where I'd come from. "One went after me, but the other stepped in. Probably best to take care of anyone back there before moving on. Wouldn't want to be caught off guard."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

I laughed. I gave one more swing of my sword, making sure all was well, before bringing it into an easily read position and beginning to march down the slopes. I glance back over my shoulder, giving Vagust a grin brimming with energy. I can't help it. My blood's starting to burn again.

"Tell you what. We get to the end of this, we can settle it one on one, like gentlemen."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

"Probably best to take care of anyone back there before moving on. Wouldn't want to be caught off guard."

OOC: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Just wow.

IC - Shixahl (Mt. Ihu):

Shixahl fell backwards into the snow. His breaths were short and ragged, and his head pounded as he performed a meager examination of his injuries.

Left arm... useless. Muscles... twitching... Gut bleeding.

He stuffed snow into the wound, even such a minor task rendered difficult by the poor control he had over his muscles. After that, he began to hear voices: The raucous laughter and camaraderie of allied competitors, headed in exactly his direction. He lay himself flat on the slope...

And rolled. It didn't help his injuries, and it didn't warm him up, and it certainly didn't feel good.

But he had to get away, and this was the fastest method he could think of, at the moment.

As he reached a point where the ground leveled out, he was launched into the air, and impacted the snow several times before coming to a stop. The raging storm had buried footprints, bloodstains-- every sign of battle, and of which direction he had fled in. And my cloak, he noted, with no small displeasure. He wearily, and in great pain, struggled to his feet, and lurched off. His legs were wobbling beneath him, and he was moving slowly, but... Maybe, if he was lucky, everyone else would kill each other off.

As he walked, he weighed his odds of winning another fight. If it was another lightning user, he had no chance. If it was more than one person, he had no chance.

But a lone opponent, overconfident and just asking to be electrocuted? He might have a shot. A slim one.

At least, that's what he needed to make himself believe. If he lost hope, he'd probably just lay down and freeze to death.

IC: Virnar

Virnar really should have been dead by then. She lost consciousness and all her blood drained out of her body. 

And yet, she woke up groggily in an infirmary bed, dizzy but otherwise unharmed. The hunter Glatorian fumbled around confusedly for a moment, before feeling her hunting knife strapped to her hip, and blinked, as it was there, but her flash bombs were gone. 

Did the runners of the game have the ability to limit her inventory at will or something? Whatever the case, she was glad that they left her a gift.... Against monsters, going in with a bow was generally effective. Against others her own size, not so much. She could make do without the ability to blind others.

Virnar took a glance around, and saw that evidently, Anna, her friend from before, was not far away. She blinked, still too dizzy to decide whether to wave or say hello....

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC Ezezko - Foodcourt

You sneeze. Was someone talking about you?

On the table sits a rather normal looking plate of food. Your appetite isnt screaming at you anymore. Rather, the mere idea of eating makes you want to writhe and scream and shove your face into a prehistoric tarpit.

You wonder if The Queen is cute. That would explain their issue with you. You don't get on so well with cute girls.

[Hopefully Damaka is having luck with the blind girl.] You speak to no one in particular, shoving your burger around with an Imaginary Fork.

...but close to it

Anna took another glance around, and noticed Virnar nearby, and then seemed slightly surprised that her archer friend was out, but smiled, and stood up, as she walked over to the archer girl.

"Yo... Had some trouble too, huh?"

"I guess you could say that..." Virnar mumbled, crawling off the bed while still somewhat woozy. "This is what happens when you're an archer I guess... Though, someone apparently decided to help me out." she explained, patting the sheathed hunting knife on her side.

"So what got you?" the hunter Glatorian asked. "Was too busy to see your fight."

IC: Dayeth - Arena.

"Alright...." she looked at her new companions, "....let the hunt continue." She was determined to kill every last enemy on this mountain, just as she had destroyed Ihu-Koro and Obsidian Outpost. All she had to do was find out where the remaining fighters were hiding out.

OOC: Dayeth, Jorth, Tarsus and Kotak open for interaction. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Olari's weapon was longer than Lekona's sword, she had better reach and range. The slash coming in lower made no difference to her ability to deflect it with her pole. She turned the blade aside, trying to drive it downwards into the ground. She also put a quick burst of power into the small magnetic field trying to yank the Kualso off the Le-Toa's face. Only her aim wasn't the mask this time, it was his hand. She wanted to pull it up, use it to obscure his eyes and vision so that he couldn't instantly teleport away again. And so that he couldn't see the fresh pole she'd drawn from her arsenal being swung towards the side of his head...

IC: That had been considerably tougher than the last couple of fighters...Hopefully this wasn't like some hierarchy thing where the higher up the mountain you got, the tougher the enemies got... 

"Hey, Kotak, wasn't it? You control ice, can you, like, sense through it?" Jorth asked, "So if someone's standing in the snow you could detect their feet. Sort of like echolocation...but with ice." That was a terrible analogy and he knew it. "Might be handy to know if there's anyone waiting to try and ambush us."

OOC: Thought we might try to stumble on Lytrel, give him an honourable defeat rather than let him freeze up.

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Xara - Training Sector.

I hit the floor, rolling and bouncing a few times before getting to my feet. He was faster than he looked, or perhaps just strong enough to move at a normal speed while under all of that armour.

Either way, I needed to get around that shield of his, and I was done playing nice. I charged right at him, sword's raised.

IC: Dartakh (Training Sector)

I raise an eyebrow when I see it charging at me with its swords raised and body exposed. Or well, I would've done that if I had eyebrows. Anyways, I countercharge and stab at its chest, again careful not to apply too much force because we're sparring.

OoC: Dartakh sparring with Xara

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Zel'Sai (still fighting Frost Tarakava with a bunch of other people)

Quickly moving out of range after almost dodging the punch, Zel'Sai called over to Daedalus, "If we can't handle this thing fast enough it might be better to just leave it alone! We need to focus on the other fighters, after all, not just some Rahi!"

OOC: Man this is a slow fight... let's try to pick up the pace if possible.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

IC: Kopeyku

IC: Miras

Unfortunately for this Matoran, I am more than twice his height. As his claw swipes through the space where my knees were a second ago, I reappear through a hastily created shadow behind him, and lash out with a vicious kick at the villager's head, with enough force behind it to at least render him unconscious- if his skull stands up to the blow, his neck will undeniably be broken from the force of the kick.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Lekona - Mount Ihu

Lekona was no genius, but it didn't take a genius to figure out that Olari was attempting to blindside Lekona by forcing his hand up in front of his eyes. The Toa of Air acted quickly, lifting his other hand, and shooting out another blast of wind at Olari. It'd be hard to miss with the two as close together as they were, but even if the blast were to miss its mark, it would still shoot Lekona back, giving him some distance...but it wasn't fast enough. With the Le-Toa's vision blocked by his own hand, he couldn't see the incoming attack, and even as his wind blast sent him backwards, it hit him. Not with all of its initially intended force, but it dislodged his mask again, and the hit gave Lekona another headache.

Great Spirits, my head. The Le-Toa thought, as he stood up, securing his mask once more, and bringing down his hand. This is hardly going well. I've dealt some decent blows while in close range, but her magnetic fields are making fighting close-up difficult...and if I go too far, I'll lose sight of her in the snow storm again, and I'll have to telegraph my attack with a gust of wind again.

As Lekona thought, he gathered the air around him into his sword, and slashed through the air, releasing a blast of wind from it in Olari's direction as he did so, hoping to at least keep her at range while he gets things into focus once more.

Edited by Hunter Serge

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

My adversary disappears, and suddenly, something strikes me near the back of my head, odds have it I was defended merely by the device mounted on my back, the foot still lands, and I fall, once more, to the ground, I roll over, claw hand on my head to stop the pounding, I fire at my opponent with my gun,

Edited by Petewa

IC: Xira- Fighting frost tarakava

About fed up with the nuisance that was the tarakava, Xira ran straight for it, leaping up in an attempt to stab it through the back with his longsword.

OOC: Ok, let's try to either finish this fight or pick up the pace.

VolitakCH14-Mata-Nui-Exploring-the-Universe.jpg

IC: Glass

I ran up to the downed flying person.

"This is for Xara," I growled, as I stabbed downwards.

OOC: Attacking Tenjou

EDIT: Kale's attack;

IC: Glass

At that moment, a flash of something bright came from the side of my view.

I twisted to look, and the laser beam scorched half of my Kraata casing, while a full quarter had been sheared off. If I hadn't turned to look...

I looked out of the casing. Gosh, the outside seemed so big.

I turned around and flew at the Toa, shooting several bolts at him.

OOC: Attacking Tenjou.

OOC: I'm going to assume that the second OOC was supposed be to be Attacking Kale, because it makes more sense.

Kale Ironshaper- Fighting Glass

IC: It's hard to shoot at something you can't properly see. Something that Glass discovered as his lightning bolts slammed into a nearby rock that looked vaguely like a Toa. Kale had never lowered his cloak, the simple bending of light around him creating nothing but a faint shimmer that one would have been lucky to see at close range. At range and in the middle of a snowstorm he might as well have been a ghost.

Nonetheless, firing repeatedly from the same location was a surefire way for him to get hit by return fire. So Kale began to make his way along the ridge he had been standing on, all the while watching his opponent. It seemed that a section of the outer casing had been removed completely, allowing him a view at the kraata inside. It seemed normal enough, or as normal as an intelligent could be, that is. If he didn't take it out the could soon would.

Settling on a good spot, Kale halted and fired another laser at the opening in the armored shell.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

"I guess you could say that..." Virnar mumbled, crawling off the bed while still somewhat woozy. "This is what happens when you're an archer I guess... Though, someone apparently decided to help me out." she explained, patting the sheathed hunting knife on her side.

"So what got you?" the hunter Glatorian asked. "Was too busy to see your fight."

Anna nodded, and scowled slightly.

"Unfair guy who just can't fight properly. I think I left him a smoking wreck, but considering I don't see him here..." Anna muttered, as she looked around the room again, and sighed. "I think I need some rest after that last fight." Anna said, as she rubbed her eyes to emphasize that.

IC: Von Worten (Arena)

Not wanting to displease our evidently omniscient Queen, I performed as directed and left the area I was in (I cannot recall my exact location, as I had wandered in my storybook world for some time). As I descended the stairs to the lower level, I could not help but feel a rush of despondency. I had previously been subject to such fits after adorable white creature waved away the possibility of mentioning that, and I suffered them periodically afterward. That was, I feel the need to tell you, when, I suppose, my crying began, and though buried deep below, it was obvious I had yet to overcome that.

Despite my wishes not to dwell on the issue, I had to stop and sit briefly on the stairs so the ache would pass. When it did, I wiped the tears from my lap and stood, making my way to the bottom of the stairs. I looked first to my right, and then to my left. In that direction, a weird thing stood near a door (that I was almost certain did not typically belong, and thus must be the door to the Queen's office).

With my book hugged against my chest, I timidly approached the figure, stopping a short distance away from him. Dashing at my never-ending tears, I asked, "I assume you, too, have been summoned by the Queen?"

OOC: That's Xaeraz.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC:

I laughed. I gave one more swing of my sword, making sure all was well, before bringing it into an easily read position and beginning to march down the slopes. I glance back over my shoulder, giving Vagust a grin brimming with energy. I can't help it. My blood's starting to burn again.

"Tell you what. We get to the end of this, we can settle it one on one, like gentlemen."

IC - Vagust:

"Of course we can! I'd just rather not have to be the one to kill you. I'd feel better about myself that way."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Albrecht von Armbrüster fighting Kuro and Prose)

The Rahk's not fooled for long, but while the two

converse, I take my chance and hide behind a drift,
and use my time to scan their brains again.
The one with pow'rs of peace could spell my doom:
a word from him, and, if he's strong enough,
I'll lay my honour down. His comrade's pow'r
is more benign: it seems that all he does
is feed his friends new strength. I cast my mind
around, to see if any others dare
approach (what of the man who made a truce
with me? Will he return?), then reach to grab
the Rahk with mental claws. Then something I
can only call a "wave of peace" engulfs
my mind, and, suddenly, I find it nigh
impossible to strike against this foe.
I'm hidden still beneath the snow, and so
I've time to wait and see if this effect
will pass. If not, I'll flee to higher ground,
to make my bloody battle from afar.

"Unfair guy who just can't fight properly. I think I left him a smoking wreck, but considering I don't see him here..." Anna muttered, as she looked around the room again, and sighed. "I think I need some rest after that last fight." Anna said, as she rubbed her eyes to emphasize that.

"Yeah, as much as I'd like to practice for the next round, I could use a lotta rest too...." Virnar mumbled, shaking her head to stop from falling asleep right then and there.

"I think we like, ordered a room in the rest quarters or something?" she asked. "I think heading there soon would be smart...."

IC: Xaeraz jumped slightly, not expecting someone to be right there behind him. He whirled, confused and shocked, his eyes wide. When he saw her face, though, his gaze softened and he nodded quietly.

"yes, as I assume you, ah, you have as well?" he stammered, taken aback by her streaming tears. "Is... Is something wrong? since, ah... I mean... Uh, your eyes are..."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Unfortunately for this Matoran, I shadow-jump away, again appearing behind him. And then I use my gravity powers to begin sucking the air out of the immediate area of the villager's head. All non-antidermis beings need air, of course- so there is no way he can avoid this now.

VBWj75sh.png

"Yeah, as much as I'd like to practice for the next round, I could use a lotta rest too...." Virnar mumbled, shaking her head to stop from falling asleep right then and there.

"I think we like, ordered a room in the rest quarters or something?" she asked. "I think heading there soon would be smart...."

Anna nodded, as she stood up, and winced again slightly.

"Alright, sounds good to me." Anna said, as she thought for a moment. "Though... Do we know where we are in comparison? Because the last time we went somewhere, we ended up in the exactly wrong place."

IC: Prose and Kuro/Mount Ihu, Waiting for Albrecht to show himself

I was surprised to see Kuro suddenly sit down in a meditative pose.

"What are you doing? A challenger is near!"

He looked at me.

"I know what to expect," said Kuro, and to the snow he said. "Come and show yourself. We will have a battle of blades. My friend will stop his power boosting ability and will stand back for a one on one between you and I. Shall we have an honorable duel?"

Edited by ArcticFreeze17
  • Upvote 1

OOC: I'm presuming Kopeyku's gun's rounds are solid.

The Matoran fires.

At where I was a moment ago.

My being reforms out of another artificial shadow right next him. I release my gravitic hold on the air around his head, and move to snap his neck with my bare hands, even as a Shadow Hand bursts out of my forearm, snaking towards the weapon in order to absorb it.

OOC: Miras fighting Kopeyku. 

VBWj75sh.png

IC Tenjou - Mt Ihu Slopes

;You better find this guy and thank him later, he's saved your butt half a dozen times;

"Yeah, yeah." It's true of course, but where you came from, you were usually the brilliant Av-Toa saving the day. So the situation, while positive, was new to her. Without the Rahkshi breathing down her neck, she has had enough time to prep a hardlight arrow. A rather costly arrow as it is designed to produce a flashbang sort of effect when it hits it's target. Even if the Chain Lightning Rahkshi dodges, it'll likely blind or distract him. Providing her invisible ally a chance to reposition for another attack.

She drops down to one knee for a more stable firing position, notches the arrow and fires at the Chain Lightning Rahkshi.

OOC

Tenjou attacking Glass with a flashbang arrow

...but close to it

IC: Viitka [Psuedo-Ihu]

From above, a cloud of shards watched the preceding battle, managing to stay in the same relative area despite the winds, suspended inches from one another.  She had been drawn to the seen by the copious amount of light emanating from the battle, though decided not to intervene.  Not yet.

She didn't quite care for Rahkshi, to say the least. 

OOC: That'd be you guys Glass, Kale, Tenjou, and whoever else I missed.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Silvanni

Well that wasn't fun. 

Everything wasn't going great. 

Little by little. 

Lovely pal of mine had been screwed over. 

For my buddy over there, the poet who didn't even know it. 

Or maybe he did.

Really though, it's not like it mattered. I just wanted to rhyme. 

The point is, things were no longer going well for him.

He'd been doing fine, when the Rahk let out some magic. 

Engulfed the area, some sort of status effect. 

Little old me hadn't analyzed it enough to figure out just quite yet. 

Oh well. 

Von Armsomething or the other was my ally. 

Everyone knows you help your allies. 

Of course I didn't just reveal my copied power. That was my trump in case things got really annoying. 

For now my pistol would suffice, I was at range but I did have the element of surprise.

Great shooting wasn't needed, at best I'd hit them, at worse they'd be distracted and the field might ware off. 

Otherwise I'd just shoot when they got closer. 

Dagger-pistol then did it's thing. My shouts followed after the bullets, "Bang, bang, bang."

That said, it didn't matter, by the time they heard my shouting, it'd be too late, bullets travel fast. 

Heavenly bullets were even faster. 

I should probably point out that my bullets weren't heavenly. 

Still, they were faster than sound. 

It's a pretty standard fact about guns. 

Seriously, my shouts were perfectly fine and reasonable. 

Faster than my shouts was a guarantee. By the time of my voice, those bullets had already reached.

Unless the Rahkshi was even faster I had a good chance of hitting with at least a handful of shots.  

Now that I'm done, just a quick heads up. Don't look at the first letter of each line. 

OOC: Silvanni firing bullets at Prose and Kuro. 

Edited by Sora Tryon
  • Upvote 1

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

"......No, I have absolutely no idea where we are." replied Virnar, who looked around for a map. "Urgh.... Yeah, maybe we should ask a facility worker to lead us to the rest area or something?" she suggested.