BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Xaeraz groaned and dragged his hand down his mask in exasperation before turning back to Ezezko.

"Shame you had to pass out again. I can't really legally do this without your consent," he murmured, mulling over his options. "But, if I don't, you'll probably end up dead. So, sorry in advance, this had to be done..." With a sigh, Xaeraz returned to the cabinets, only coming back when he had some thread, a needle, and some All Purpose Medical Tools.

"Wish I still had two hands," he grumbled as he prepared his tools to begin the repairs.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Green

"Oh my Makuta, the stupidity of this rabble is killing me..."

Green exited her room and joined the growing crowd in the hallway, ready to throw her jar of pickle juice like a jarate Molotov at a moment's notice. "Would you guys - and by that, I mean Mr. Toa-who-I-thought-was-nice-when-I-ate-lunch-with-him and Ms. Hair-trigger-temper-blind-Matoran-who-just-buried-a-spear-in-the-former-individual - stop fighting?" Green approached Xaeraz, asking: "Do you need any help? I studied a bit of anatomy at school."

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

OOC: Ohhhh man, I am soooo very happy that somebody got stabbed. Let's see what kind of punishment you get, eh? :evilgrin:

GM IC: THE QUEEN - COMFORT SECTOR

Every single fighter that was a part of the group gathered in the comfort sector - Elittra, Green, Aclaraung, Ezezko, Kopen, Xaeraz, A.D. - fell to their knees as pure pain tore through their collective minds, shockwave after shockwave of mental blasts slamming into them, battering everyone into submission. Ezezko and Kopen, both already injured from their altercation, collapsed to the floor entirely. It was as though a thousand knives were being dragged through everyone's minds while an army of Kikinalo trampled over them.

How DARE you?!

The words boomed in their minds like thunder, pure fury raging through their heads like a hurricane; Elittra, Green, Xaeraz, A.D., and Aclaraung all stumbled backwards away from the other two as the Queen shimmered into view, standing above them all. 

YOU HYPOCRITES. YOU SNEER AND ACT ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY WHEN WE SUMMON YOU TO FIGHT IN A TOURNAMENT - AND WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU DO? ATTEMPT MURDER? YOU HAVE MADE A GRAVE MISTAKE.

Elittra, Green, Xaeraz, A.D. and Aclaraung all fell back with relief as the assault on their minds suddenly halted; in contrast, both Kopen and Ezezko found themselves tortured further, as control over their bodies was ripped away from them, the Queen seizing their respective mind's control over their bodies. Both fighters were forced to stand as several medical staff began to silently gather at the end of the hallway. Kopen and Ezezko's heads were twisted towards the Queen as she leaned in towards them, for the first time deigning to speak aloud.

"You both are insufferable, and your superiority complexes disgust me."

Both Ezezko and Kopen have lost two lives, the Queen continued, speaking again in the minds of everyone present. You are both banned from the next round unless I deem you mature enough to participate. You shall both be taken to the medical bay to recover from your attacks on each other - the mental damage I have undoubtedly caused both of you shall not be repaired. As soon as the medical staff are finished with you, I will summon both of you to my office. You have volunteered yourselves for a task of mine with your actions.

Sneering, the Queen waved her arm; as both Ezezko and Kopen collapsed to the ground, barely conscious, the medical staff rushed forward. Within seconds, both fighters had been carried away. The Queen turned to Elittra, Xaeraz, A.D., Green and Aclaraung, glaring at them.

Elittra and Xaeraz, I am disappointed, she said. I had thought better of both of you than to allow an altercation to develop without attempting to stop it. As for you others... A.D., I have already been forced to correct your actions in the arena once. You do yourself no favors. That being said, allow this to serve as the only warning that the five of you shall be receiving. If I find any of you involved - or watching - an altercation such as this one again... you shall regret it.

And then the Queen shimmered out of view once more, leaving five shaken fighters to recover from the mental onslaught she had unleashed upon them.

OOC: Ezezko and Kopen have been docked two lives each for battling in a hallway; one each for simply being involved, one from Ezezko for insitigating, and one from Kopen for attempted murder. The physical injuries of both can be considered instantly healed as of your next IC posts, but the mental damage done by the Queen is, for the time being, permanent. Both will be contacted by the Queen ASAP regarding their newly assigned task.

As far as them being banned from the next round; while certainly a consequence in-story, it is not going to hold. Merely fulfilling the task assigned by the Queen will allow them to participate in the next round again.

As for Elittra, Xaeraz, A.D., Aclaraung, and Green, each will have to recover from the Queen's mental onslaught on their own, although you can keep in mind that she hit them to a far lesser degree than Ezezko and Kopen. None of those five fighters shall suffer any permanent damage, although they might fear the Queen a bit more. :P

Anyway, that's all I have for now! Although I'll probably need to post a reaction for Elittra soon.

• Upvote 2

IC: Green

Not again...

Once again, the Queen was callous enough to simply walk into her mind and start figuratively trashing it.

It hurt, a lot.

But it didn't hurt as much as the sheer humiliation of it did.

As the Queen continued to lecture the group, Green's face twisted from shock, to confusion, to disbelief, to indignation.

But...

Butbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbut...

DHA2&49QF`×¥¶`£££££-

... She was gonna have a stroke before she left this place.

• Upvote 2

-snipped-

-snipped-

IC: Onuvo (Fighting Albrcht and Silvanni)

Onuvo was shocked to see the cloaked figure effortlessly dodge his attack by standing there. Again. It's like he can read my mind... Onuvo thought, before he noticed the massive hammer flying towards his head. He quickly raised up his shields in an effort to block it, but was unable to get them locked together in time. He was, however, able to block some of the momentum. Enough to keep his skull intact, at least.

He flew backwards onto his back when he felt a mighty pain shooting up and down his arm. He glanced down, only to see the snow below his left arm stained red. Apparently his arm had been sliced without his knowledge. This was not the mark of the mighty hammer he just prevented. 

He slowly stood up, head ringing. Well, if he couldn't rely on surprise, he would rely on power. Quickly, the Onu-Toa made a set of portals from where he stood to next to the cloaked figure and threw a cautious first punch. Time to get up close and personal. 

IC: Xaeraz hung his head, realizing he could have intervened had he not been so distracted. He barely managed to murmur a "sorry" as the Queen whisked away, rubbing his head as he felt his newest mental scars throb.

"w-well, uh..." He stammered, trying to bring a little levity back. "I guess that, that took care of itself in the, ah. In the end. Wish Her Majesty hadn't pulled the mind game, but... I've had worse."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC (A.D.): The dragon stumbled to his feet, dizzy. "Why do I always manage to get myself in trouble" he grumbled. "I was just trying to help - I would have helped, but there was no time...ow." He sat down again, rubbing his head. 

At least I didn't I didn't lose any lives, he thought. I have a feeling that might be coming, though. Pirate brains. 

IC: Kopen - Med Bay

Whatever Ezezko had done to her, it was nothing compared to the punishment the Queen gave. Kopen collapsed on the ground, barely able to even breathe through clenched teeth as the alien mind tore through her own. Her comfort, even in her own head, was gone. Her independence was gone. She was sure her life would be next.

But one thought managed to slip through the agony in usual Kopen fashion. Superiority complex? Oh the irony... But that too was dashed to pieces as a fresh wave hit, redoubled in force.

They had to carry her to the med bay and set her in a bed. Her body was uncooperative. Even thinking of motion sent jolts of mental pain streaking through her mind. She was completely blind to the world beyond the soft bed beneath her and the doctors tending to her. There were no physical wounds to heal, only old, painful memories brought to the surface. She had lost so much then too. Her already haphazard life was ripped away from her and she was forced to rebuild from the scraps that remained. She could adapt. She would adapt. No matter what the Queen threw at her, she could rise above it. She had done it all before.

The corners of her mouth twitched upward, a great victory in her condition, as the ragged bits of her mind struggled to pull themselves back together to form one cohesive thought. Just the effort felt like a vice compressing her head, a renewed assault she could hardly bear. But if the Queen was listening in, she would send a little message.

I...

...regret...

...nothing.

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 2

IC - Aclaraung:

As Aclaraung continued to try and keep Kopen and Ezezko separate from each other, he was entirely unguarded mentally, and entirely unprepared for an up-and-coming mental assault. As such, when it hit him, he found himself unable to maintain his grip on Kopen, instead stumbling back in pain and surprise. It didn't take much effort for him to overcome what was hitting him and start to tune it out, however; this attack, at least, paled in comparison to what he dealt with from the Great Beings when he was younger, or even some of what he'd dealt with from upstarts within his own species.

That didn't make it any less painful, however. As soon as the onslaught was released against him, the dragon stood up again, keeping a tight lock on his inner thoughts as well as on any outer expression he might make, to give no clue as to how he was feeling while the Queen wasn't rifling through his mind. Current events really were not proving to be in his favour, and he didn't need to let his indignance show - nor did he need to let show how his powers and defenses, strong on his homeworld, were weakened in this place. He didn't need to reveal any weaknesses to anybody here, not currently.

After the Queen disappeared again, Aclaraung finally spoke up. "I see that attempting to stop the altercation means nothing when you aren't known by those currently in charge," he growled, somewhat bitterly, his speech slightly slurred after the onslaught he'd just withstood. "Or at least that the authorities present aren't inclined to be entirely specific with their punishments. I'll have to speak with her about that at some point."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC - Shixahl (Mt. Ihu):

Upon feeling the touch of Anna's hands upon his forearm, the very first thing Shixahl did was to toss away the knife in his right hand. He didn't want electricity traveling to that arm, going directly across his heart while on that path.

The second thing was to begin pumping his own electricity into the knife he had buried inside her, thus bypassing the most electricity-resistant part of the body; the skin. This he began, even as a ragged scream, sounding more like the roar of a predatory beast, tore itself from his throat at the pain of being shocked.

The third and final thing he did, that would likely decide whether he lived or died, was to turn himself around and fire a bolt of electricity from his right hand, aiming it directly over her heart.

OOC: As little as 1 mA of voltage can cause ventricular fibrillation in a human heart.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what it is for a Glatorian heart. :P

-==IC: Anna==-

Anna grit her teeth, and simply focused for a moment, leaving herself continually and slightly burning from the lightning; however, although she wasn't about to give up that easily. Anna had natural resistance to lightning throughout her whole body, and although she inhaled deeply when the lightning hit her chest armour, she was able to weather it just enough, so that she could bring her knee up, to try and hit the already open stab wound, and maybe, just maybe, channel some electricity through there too.

OOC: @ Click: I don't think Kopen is really in any state to be smug about anything right now. She literally had control of her body ripped away from her; she should at least be shaken by the event. Severely so. It isn't something she should be recovering from so easily. 

Especially considering that the characters in the hallway seem to be reacting worse to what amounted to far, far less.

GM IC: ELITTRA - COMFORT SECTOR

Clutching at her head, Elittra sank to the floor, sitting against the wall. 

"I c-can't... oh...."

While she had been hit by the same amount of power as the others, Elittra was still a Matoran at the end of the day - and as much as she hated to admit it, she was weaker than them in a sense. She remained curled up, eyes shut tight as she tried to get the world to stop spinning and her head to stop pounding.

IC: Lytrel

Lytrel had found a new outcropping to hide behind. The way the rock was facing, it was blocking the wind, meaning it wasn't as cold. Lytrel sighed.

Wonder how much this body can take before hypothermia sets in.

OOC: open for fighting.

IC: Noting the dragons seemed to be handling the onslaught fine, Xaeraz sat himself by Elittra, who was obviously taking it harder than the rest. He folded his wing boxes flat against his back so he could lean against the wall and stare out into the hallway, wincing only when his brain twinged with leftover pain from the Queen's attack.

"...You wanna talk it out?" he asked, hoping maybe some conversation might help Elittra get over the event. Distraction was a valuable tool, he found.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC:

"Tell that to the Great Beings," Aclaraung replied to A.D., glaring at the other and likely younger dragon. "A simple attempt at communication can often manage quite a bit in my experience, although sometimes it doesn't work. And besides that - if you want something, how do you expect to get it if you don't ask for it and you don't have the ability to simply take it?" He turned away from A.D. without waiting for a response, focusing on Xaeraz and Elittra instead.

"This place is certainly, ah, mental, isn't it?" he asked, attempting to inject some small amount of humour into the situation. "If I can be of aid - even if it only amounts to helping move either of you somewhere - feel free to ask."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

"I just n-need... the w-world to stop spinning..." Elittra said quietly, taking deep breaths. "I'll b-be fine in a moment...."

It would take her more than a moment to repress the memories that had been jarred loose by the mental assault, but hopefully the physical effects would wear off soon. She needed to get back to that gem....

IC: Onuvo (Fighting Albrcht and Silvanni)

Onuvo was shocked to see the cloaked figure effortlessly dodge his attack by standing there. Again. It's like he can read my mind... Onuvo thought, before he noticed the massive hammer flying towards his head. He quickly raised up his shields in an effort to block it, but was unable to get them locked together in time. He was, however, able to block some of the momentum. Enough to keep his skull intact, at least.

He flew backwards onto his back when he felt a mighty pain shooting up and down his arm. He glanced down, only to see the snow below his left arm stained red. Apparently his arm had been sliced without his knowledge. This was not the mark of the mighty hammer he just prevented. 

He slowly stood up, head ringing. Well, if he couldn't rely on surprise, he would rely on power. Quickly, the Onu-Toa made a set of portals from where he stood to next to the cloaked figure and threw a cautious first punch. Time to get up close and personal. 

IC (Albrecht von Armbrüster fighting Onuvo alongside Silvanni)

My love hits hard and true; the ring of steel

on steel rings round the mountainside. He's block'd

my blow but not momentum: falling back,

he hits the ground and stains the snow. He's quick

to stand, though even from a distance I 

can hear the ringing in his head. His plan's

not complicated (could he make a plan

more intricate while dizzy and confused?),

though still he's bright enough to bring the fight

to me. His portals open. Jumping through,

he aims a punch, but I'm prepared: I block

the blow. My vambrace nullifies the strike,

then I step back, assume the boxer's stance,

and wait for him to move again. My eyes

refuse to leave his face, but all the while

my mind is fix'd upon my love, whose bright

and lovely shape moves under mental pow'r,

ascending mountain face to strike unseen.

A moment more, and then a shining pain

will blossom on his cranium, as she

who knows my heart brings all her might

against the crude protection of his skull.

• Upvote 3

IC: "Sir, you are too kind," Xaeraz said to the dragon, a genuine smile on his face. "I believe, though, that we are both fine, we just need some time to recover."

"I just n-need... the w-world to stop spinning... I'll b-be fine in a moment...."

"That's fine, I understand completely. If you w-want, uh, I could regale you with a, ah, story or something. Or maybe our large friend here could, as I'm sure one as impressive as he has plenty to reminisce about." Xaeraz gestured to Aclaraung to punctuate his statement. "Or maybe we could take him up on his generous offer, if you'd like to return to your room and you could rest there."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Ezezko

「Ouch.」 You breath through clenched facial muscles. The mental assaults of Hͮ͋̔̆ͪͥ̈ͮ̑̾̈́̓͌̄ͩ͑ͤ̚͟͏̲̣̤͉͉̥̖̠̥̬̖͍͓y̵̧̲͈͉̠̰̅ͮ̊ͯ̇̈́̈̌ͨ͂g̷̬͇̮̩̘͚͕̘̬̫̼̲̲̰͍̙͓͉̓ͮ́ͪ̓̾͝͡͞͝v̧̨͖̤̜̳͚̭̺̗̏̒́͂̾̆ͪͥͭ̽̔͋͜z̓̿̌ͨ̀̐̿͗̚͏̡́҉̖̲̯͎̺̝̙̝̠͔ͅͅͅñͮ̑͗ͫ̋̎̿ͬ͏̶͞͏̱͈̮̜̲̬͇̭̀g̡̢̜̼̞͎̗͕̮̣̘̰ͤ̅̽̌ͣ͞r̨̛̿ͩͮͯ͂ͤ̅̌̀̄̾̃͐ͮ̈ͮ̾͛͛͏̢̠̠̤̮̠̻͔͓̯̼͓̣̮͈̩̮̗͟. the headmaster of your school had been similar to this, though a little more demeaning or perhaps comedic in nature. The Queen brought no words or hidden mess-                                             -ages, just pain.

So, as if to reiterate you mutter 「Ouch.」 Or maybe you just thought it, you were in the antiseptic hospital room again. You could go on at length about the oh-so terrifying mental anguish, but you don't. You knew as well as anyone that the world was all a stage, and you were merely a player. If your playwright had not writt'n many words for ye, than speak many words ye shant

More than that, it was a statement of your being not to give in to verbose expositions about the depths of your mental anguish. That was the kind of thing a main character would do, or at least, someone that believed themselves to be one. You knew you were a bit player, a "fleshy speck," as you had said to the blind girl. Bemoaning your pitiful situation would be a little too self-important for you. And you disliked big internal monologues anyhow. What was the point of thousands of characters worth of text mentally being read to you by your consciousness?

Those characters would be better spent o'er the course of many more audible interactions with other living beings. Put into words and chewed and regurgitated from your mouth, an aural statement of being, rather than self indulgent paragraphs n'er to be heard by your fellows, but merely read by the invisible and eldritch playwrights of whatever demented, living text you inhabited.

...but close to it

IC: "Not in this state, you don't," Xaeraz chided, gently. "You're shaking worse than, than a Fikou Stocking Spider in a Gukko nest." He sighed, wshing he still had his workshop's mask collection.

"does it need to be collected this instant for some reason, or will it keep long enough for you to eat and nap?"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Von Worten

A white blank page...

...and a swelling rage.*

The words came to me as I lay on the bed, recollections from a transcription in my book (which, upon thinking of it, I began to look for desperately, quickly relieved to find it on a table next to my bed). Having been lost in my woods, I was slow to understand the reason for the appearance of those lyrics, but, after a few moments, it came. It was something out there on the edge of my consciousness, that powerful touch I had experienced before. It was distant and not directed at me, and ordinarily I doubt I would have been able to feel it, but the sheer power within that telepathy told me two things: one, the Queen was speaking; and two, she was very, very angry.

I do not confess to knowing why she was angry; I only know that such power was the result of a dangerous fury, and I was quite glad I was not an object of the Queen's wrath.

With my mind firmly dwelling on Her Highness (I feel the need to clarify that that address was not sarcastic), I remembered her requesting my assistance in a certain matter. She had mentioned something about contacting me again. I was not particularly enthusiastic about her speaking to me after such a recent expression of anger. I sincerely hoped that when the time came in which she saw fit to contact me again, her mood would have improved.

OOC: From "White Blank Page" by Mumford & Sons.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

She slowly opened her eyes, taking another deep breath. She was still dizzy, her head still pounding, but she did her best to speak firmly.

"I... don't know when the cave will open again... it's a gem... demon of fire..." Elittra trailed off, trying to think of what she wanted to say. "I... it might give power... we give it to Queen... she'll... she'll r-reward us... g-get her off of our b-backs for... for awhile."

IC - Artorre (Mt. Ihu):

The Toa of Fire struggled against the power of the magnetic field. Just as it was about to pull him over, however, it grew weak enough for him to throw himself forward and to the side. Gazing upward as he dodged out of the path of the makeshift spears, which were flung where he had just been standing by the slingshot effect of the field, he saw the cause: Lekona's intervention. Getting up and brushing himself off, he walked over to the two poles sticking out of the ground, and removed both of them. He then proceeded to throw them both towards the airborne Olari, though if she noticed them, she would likely see that they were a bit off their mark, and pay them no mind.

IC - Shixahl (Mt. Ihu):

Shixahl had only to lay his hand upon Anna's knee, keeping it held down, and now pumping electricity into her with that hand, as well. He began to feel light-headed, and his vision started to grow dark around the edges; he could feel his consciousness slipping away. But the end was so close... All he had to do was make her lose consciousness, and the electrical onslaught would cease.

He twisted his wrist, and with it, the blade inside her gut.

IC: Xaeraz recoiled a little bit at the mention of a fire demon, but the notion of getting back in the Queen's good graces intrigued him. He weighed his options, then sighed and made up his mind.

"Well, if you think it's important enough to go there right now, then I'm going to have to go with you. I might not be much good against fire myself, but someone needs to be there to pull you out if you get in over your head. And, as the closest thing there seems to be to a doctor in the tournament, I'd be remiss to let you go unsupervised in this condition."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Xara - Training Sector.

I found myself inexorably drawn to the training sector of the facility, just as I had always been drawn to the gym at Corpus Rahkshi. The training area here didn't see to be quite as sophisticated, but it would suit my purposes well enough.

IC: Dayeth - Arena. 

She moved up beside Jorth, still flexing her fingers to work some feeling back into her hand. "Who are you?" she demanded of the newcomer. "You stole my kill, so unless you want me to take it back, I suggest you give me a good reason not to kill you where you stand." 

OOC: Talking to Tarsus. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

-==IC: Enforcer==-

As Xara was walking into the Training Sector, however, she had to stop for a moment, as a certain forest green armoured titan stepped out of said sector. The Enforcer paused long enough to look down at Xara with a frown, but then nodded subtly, and walked off as quickly as he had appeared in front of her.

-==IC: Anna==-

Anna growled with a gasp slightly, as the knife was twisted and even more electricity coursed through her. All she could really smell was just burnt everything.

You're so not gonna like this, and neither am I. Anna thought, as she inhaled suddenly, and then smashed her head forward rapidly, into the other Glatorian's.

• Upvote 2

IC: Zelnos

Zelnos softly cursed under his breath, though it was not like anyone would hear him. I should of paid more attention. How could of I been so careless. He started moving backwards, keeping an eye on the group of competitors.

OOC: And watch my amateur writing skills lead to Zelnos death while being swarmed...

• Upvote 1

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

Looking on with a frown of my own, I watched the titan disappear from view. He'd been giving Kat and I funny looks while we'd been on the tour; perhaps because we'd been openly protesting agaisnt the Queen and Host? I wasn't sure.

But he'd nodded this time.... perhaps that was a good thing? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: More rumbling...

What could that be? Party must be getting pretty crazy without me up there.

With one final spurt of guts, Damaka hoisted himself up and clear over the cliff face and making a perfect three-point landing...

"Oh no."

Directly into the path of an oncoming wall of frost, snow, and angry, angry momentum.

it hurt a lot ow ow ow

OOC: Damaka KO'ed by Avalanche.

• Upvote 3

helo frens

IC Tenjou - Mt Ihu Slopes

Her laser cuts through the two Rahkshi, amazingly, they fight a little longer before dying. All was well and she had won the skirmish!

Well, except for the lightning. The Chain Lightning Rahkshi's last burst had been aimed at the Magnetism Rahkshi, seeing as how light traveled faster, he had been cut down by her concentrated blast, clearing the path for the lightning to hit her.

She was alive, but badly burnt. Her left leg and arm had felt as if they were on fire for several minutes before dulling to a worrying leadenness. Walking was awkward and painful, the massive shock had even seemed to upset her mask powers. Or maybe her willpower? She had seen something similar happen before. Large shocks could leave someone's brain rather, fuzzy. Preventing the focus needed to utilize more complicated kanohi.

The other two Rahkshi were nearby, she was sure of it, but outside her field of view. The area was full of airborn dust, kicked up during the fight, and the white haze of the snowstorm.

Hazy was how she felt...

;HEY! Keep yourself awake!;

A small mental jolt, enough to get her up and on her feet. She had to stay moving to survive. If the blizzard stayed this bad, she might be able to avoid detection with her cloaking.

She set out, trudging through the snow. The only sign of her passage light footsteps and puffs of snow.

OOC

Tenjou badly hurt from the fight with Xara and Omega

...but close to it

IC Kotak:

As the shot hurtled past him to strike the Vortixx, Kotak spun, bring halberd and Shield to bear.

If this newcomer wanted a fight, he'd find one.

IC: Lekuna shouldn't have spoken, it gave Olari the chance to draw out one of her metal bars to defend herself. While he swung horizontally, she swung down, parrying his sword and deflecting it into the empty air. He had, however, been successful in breaking her focus on the magnetic field down below, and it started to slowly weaken without her concentration feeding it power. 

The Le-Toa's teleporting was going to be the problem here. Then again, perhaps it could be used in her favour...

She swung one end of the pole she was holding at the Toa's face as another floated up out of her quiver, hovering menacingly in the air. And all the while she was keeping careful watch over the Toa's eyes...

OOC: Olari attacking Lekuna

IC: "Remember what I said, keep flexing those fingers or they'll remmeber they're supposed to be dead," Jorth said as he walked over to Kotak

"Really hope you're friendly," he shouted to Tarsus, "For your sake anyway. Three to one aren't good odds." He had some elemental power ready to go, his mind's eye picturing a wall of flesh to block any more metal spheres, a squashy cushion that would absorb the impact rather than resist it

OOC: Jorth with Tarsus

I found myself inexorably drawn to the training sector of the facility, just as I had always been drawn to the gym at Corpus Rahkshi. The training area here didn't see to be quite as sophisticated, but it would suit my purposes well enough.

She moved up beside Jorth, still flexing her fingers to work some feeling back into her hand. "Who are you?" she demanded of the newcomer. "You stole my kill, so unless you want me to take it back, I suggest you give me a good reason not to kill you where you stand." 

OOC: Talking to Tarsus. 

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena

"Tarsus, better known in my universe as The Inquisitor," he replied as he moved past them, bending down to dislodge the sphere from the Vortixx's skull as the fallen warrior was teleported away.

Checking over the projectile, he deemed it undamaged enough to prevent further usage before loading it back into the launcher and casting a glance towards the other two male Toa.

"If I wasn't planning on being sociable, I would've aimed at your companion. She was a much closer target, and should consider herself lucky that I'm not standing here having the same conversation with the Vortixx instead," he continued. "But if you were hoping for us to become friends, I regret to inform you that you are in possession of some very ludicrous and unrealistic expectations."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"Well, if that's the case..." Dayeth drew her axe, holding it in both hands and letting Black Fire creep along the blade. What better way to exercise her healed hand than to hack this upstart to pieces? "....I guess I'll be taking that kill back."