BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Either it hadn't understood or it wanted to cling onto the last few moments it had. Very well. She could wait. Olari waited behind her wall of spikes, legs tensed, ready to send her into the air if needed. With a hole that size in it there was no way the beast had more than seconds left. All she had to do was simply let its injury finish it

OOC: Olari watching Crusty

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Crusty

Manas are not the brightest of creatures.

Deciding to go out with a bang, Crusty activated his speed boost ability and impaled himself on as many spikes as possible.

Bang.

Crusty reappeared in the locker room, injuries healed and in general, taking up space that four or five Rahkshi could have fit into.

OOC: Crusty is KOd and open to interaction.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Fragments of shell flew outwards at Olari as the creature sped to its doom, covering her in small cuts and lacerations. Hissing slightly from the stinging pain, she started cleaning herself off. Even if the crab-goop had no adverse properties, it was still likely to freeze up in the cold, which would hinder her movement. And she definitely didn't want it getting into any of the wounds she just picked up. She she started grabbing up handfuls of snow, letting her body heat melt it into water which she used to wash herself free of gunk

OOC: Olari open for interaction

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC - Artorre (Mt. Ihu):

Artorre watched silently as Xaeraz was killed, trying to push past the guilt that pervaded his mind. It was a mercy killing, he told himself. He's already back in the medbay, feeling like a million widgets. Then, as he prepared to walk away, he witnessed Elittra step right off a cliff. He cried her name and threw himself to the cliff edge, peering over into the stark white abyss. There were no handholds, no rocky outcroppings to land safely on-- In short, no Elittra. As his subconscious mind spun out of control, wondering if he was somehow responsible, for not noticing the cliff, or for not providing enough light with his sword that they could see the danger, he told himself over and over that it was alright. She wasn't dead, she was just out of the arena. He had to repeat it to himself a good dozen times, to be sure. But was he even sure then? He didn't know anything about this tournament. They could have very well been lying when they said that deaths in the arena weren't for real. No, he thought. Elittra said this was her fourth tournament. Of course she'd know.

He settled back from the edge of the cliff, and slowly got up, albeit still somewhat shaken; you would be, too, if you had just watched your new friend fall off a cliff.

"Where to now, Artorre?" Asked Lekona.

"Well," he said, "wherever the action is, I suppose."

He set out over the drifts, Lekona trailing behind him. Before long, he could hear the sounds of battle ahead, and rushed towards them.

OOC: Artorre and Lekona approach an unidentified fight. Whoever wants can have them appear.

IC Ezezko - Mt Ihu Slopes

Thanks to the newly erupted fighting, you've managed to dig yourself out. Waiting as bait had started to sound like a bad idea. During your digging you had found none other than - a rock!

Right now, you were pretty close to that Ko-Toa and he was in the midst of three other people battling it out, how could he possibly dodge this time?

Your mask glows and he is surrounded by a field of rust and the atmosphere of a rainy, gloomy day.

And you throw your rock at him.

Really fast.

OOC

Ezezko and Dartakh attacking Dayeth, Kotak and Jorth

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC: Kopen - Comfort Sector

After a bit of wandering to get her bearings, Kopen found herself back in the Comfort Sector. It was easy to retrace their steps once she smelled the Commercial Sector with all of its interesting dishes.

There was no way to know which room was hers, and no way to find it even if she did. But that suited her just fine. She hadn't had a room to herself in... who knows how long? She would be content to sprawl out on a couch and rest her weary, frozen muscles. It provided a better vantage point if anyone else chose to do the same.

OOC: Kopen open to interaction out of Arena.

IC Nocton:

His mind swam as the COnfusion hit him. The robotic body dampened some of it, and Nocton's powerful mind also helped, but he still had a problem. Falling to the ground, he gathered his willpower and cloaked the area in Shadow, trying to blind the Vahki.

OOC: Nocton attacking Exquesor

Edited by The Manhunter

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Tenjou - Mt Ihu Airspace

A rounded barrier of hardlight forms in front of the Av-Toa, deflecting the lightning and rock.

;Camouflage!; Your greatbow suggests

"Good idea." You agree.

To the Rahkshi on the ground, the aerial toa would've disappeared. A simple trick involving the bending and refracting of light around herself, at close range it was easy to spot. Close to a hundred bio above them in the hazy skies? She would be almost invisible.

Well, she was invisible save for the report of your light blast, this one a far more concentrated beam aimed at the Chain Lightning Rahkshi with purple eyes.

OOC

Tenjou attacking Xara, Omega, Zelnos and Glass

...but close to it

GM IC: ELITTRA - MEDICAL BAY

She winced as she took her first steps - while there was, strictly speaking, not any actual pain, sometimes just the mental image of plowing into sharp rocks from fifty feet was enough to make anyone flinch. Elittra slung her bow over her shoulder as she stepped into the locker room, taking a deep breath.

OOC: Elittra is open for interaction while I decide what to do with her. Those interested in an Infinite Gem might want to find her.

After far too short a time, Kopen heard footsteps echoing through the halls outside. She weighed her options. This could be a one-time chance to get some vital information about a competitor, information she could use to beat them later. Or she could lay on the couch.

The decision was easy. She jumped up from the couch and followed the footsteps. As she ran, she put on an agreeable, but sullen face. It was almost second-nature to her now.

"So, how was death?" she grumbled to the Matoran in front of her. Good, just like her. Those with powers always looked down on the Matoran, like they were something to be ruled or protected. It would be easier to get something out of someone on her level.

OOC: Talking to Elittra

Edited by Click

GM IC: ELITTRA - COMFORT SECTOR

Elittra wandered the halls for some time before deciding to return to the Comfort Sector; she was halfway to her room when a Matoran wearing a Kakama ran up to her. The Vo-Matoran paused, taking in the lack of recognition in the other Matoran's eyes; they were blind. 

"So, how was death?" the other Matoran asked.

Elittra shuddered. "I made a foolish mistake and did not watch my surroundings. Backed right off of a cliff, plunged to my death. What about you?"

OOC: Talking to Kopen

IC: Kopen - Comfort Sector (talking to Elittra)

She winced, though it helped to hide her grin.

Good, bringing up insecurities. Now, establish a kinship, but still show you're on top.

"Got my throat torn out by another competitor," she offered, humbly. "I think I took him with me, though."

Even if she hadn't put in the killing blow, Kale would have finished the Muaka off. Somehow, she was sure of it.

Edited by Click

OOC: Exsequor's weapons are embedded in Nocton's chest.

IC Nocton:

Reaching down, Nocton pulled the weapons out of his chest. Then gripping one of them, Nocton dispersed the shadows. Advancing, he tried to stab Exsequor through the chest.

OOC2: Nocton fighting Exsequor.

IC Velix:

Looking around, bored, Velix spotted someone he remembered from last tournement, talking to a newbie. (Or so he thought; He didn't recognize this one.)                                                                                                       

Edited by The Manhunter

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

"A rather violent way to go," Elittra noted. "Although I can, at the very least, say that nobody here has eliminated me yet. Is this your first tournament? I don't believe I've seen you around the facilities before."

Find out her status, and then find out what powers or weapons she's hiding. Maybe I should gather a team and go after that gem again....

She couldn't afford to scowl. That wasn't how it was supposed to go.

Kopen idly turned her head around the hall as if admiring the space, though her attention was focused solely on the Matoran in front of her. "Yeah, first time they decided to pick me up. I didn't realize it was a repeated offense."

So, experience then? That could be useful. Maybe she knows her way around the place, or knows more of the competitors...

OOC: Oh boy, they're both manipulative. :D

IC: Exsequor

Exsequor was too late to dodge the blade, it embedded into his chest. Luckily for him, it didn't hit anything important, although it caused him to stagger backwards. "Those powers are not usually wielded by a normal Maxilos, you are operated by a  Makuta, yes?" Exsequor was a much more intelligent Vahki, thus he knew about more species than the average Keerakh.

Elittra shrugged, before remembering that the action could not be seen by the other Matoran. 

"It's not so much an offense as much as their strange, twisted way of complimenting you for your combat skills. Not everyone gets summoned for another tournament." Elittra paused, adjusting the scarf around her neck before continuing. "Winning doesn't always mean being the best fighter, though. The Host and the Queen, they... tend to set the tournaments up in areas where treasures of some sort can be found. Sometimes they'll let a fighter keep a treasure if one is found; other times they'll give fighters extra lives for handing them in."

For a Matoran, this one is awfully high and mighty. Just because she's the Host's favorite, doesn't mean she's better than me!

Kopen's small grin didn't betray any hint of her thoughts as she took the bait. "What kind of treasure?"

Extra lives could be... useful. Especially if I fall into old habits.

IC: Zakaro (Mt. Ihu, Alone)

Zakaro emerged from the snowbank colder, cleaner, and more cheerful than he had entered it. Considering there still wasn't anyone around- at least, not that could be seen through the icy winds- the Toa of Earth went for a blatant approach. First, however, an earth pillar rose up from beneath his feet, carrying him up the cliffside that the purple-masked fighter had first jumped off when the round began.

Stepping onto the plains, he started forward, whistling a tone and letting his steps shake the very earth. It could be fun to try and fight off an ambush, after all.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

She's hooked.

"The treasure varies from tournament to tournament," Elittra replied. "They must travel to different universes for each one. The last time I was here, the treasures were a series of swords with minds of their own. Each one of them had control over two different elemental powers; none of them were the same. This time around... I'm still not sure. I found a gem in a cave before the first round began with two other fighters, but...."

She paused, remembering how the Fire Demon had started cooking Artorre from the inside.

"Whatever was defending it wasn't pretty. It was a creature of pure fire - hotter than anything I've ever seen. It started cooking a Toa of Fire from the inside. You got any powers that could help me get past that where a Toa of Fire failed?

Edited by Lucina

Thanks to the newly erupted fighting, you've managed to dig yourself out. Waiting as bait had started to sound like a bad idea. During your digging you had found none other than - a rock!

Right now, you were pretty close to that Ko-Toa and he was in the midst of three other people battling it out, how could he possibly dodge this time?

Your mask glows and he is surrounded by a field of rust and the atmosphere of a rainy, gloomy day.

And you throw your rock at him.

Really fast.

OOC

Ezezko and Dartakh attacking Dayeth, Kotak and Jorth

OOC: Why so much rocks ;~;

IC Kotak:

A sheen of rust appeared on him, and immediately, he knew something was wrong.

His shield came up, as it had so many times, to deflect the stone.

Except it didn't

To his shock, the small projectile tore through the shield as if it were wet paper, and bit deeply into his shoulder.

Pulling the rock free from his shoulder, he turned his icy stare toward Ezezko.

With a quick motion of his hand, he brought up three spikes of ice to impale the strange Toa.

The only sound, a grunt of pain from the hit.

She's hooked.

"The treasure varies from tournament to tournament," Elittra replied. "They must travel to different universes for each one. The last time I was here, the treasures were a series of swords with minds of their own. Each one of them had control over two different elemental powers; none of them were the same. This time around... I'm still not sure. I found a gem in a cave before the first round began with two other fighters, but...."

She paused, remembering how the Fire Demon had started cooking Artorre from the inside.

"Whatever was defending it wasn't pretty. It was a creature of pure fire - hotter than anything I've ever seen. It started cooking a Toa of Fire from the inside. You got any powers that could help me get past that where a Toa of Fire failed?

IC Kat:

Bark? "Huh. Well to each their own, I suppose." She bid farewell to the strange insectoid Toa, and began wandering.

"You got any powers that could help me get past that where a Toa of Fire failed?

I stepped forward, to the two matoran, trying, for all it was worth to come across as nonthreatening. Hard to do when most Matoran either strike of flee from Rahkshi like myself on sight.

"Need some help?"

OOC: That's Ellitra and Kopen

To the Rahkshi on the ground, the aerial toa would've disappeared. A simple trick involving the bending and refracting of light around herself, at close range it was easy to spot. Close to a hundred bio above them in the hazy skies? She would be almost invisible.

Well, she was invisible save for the report of your light blast, this one a far more concentrated beam aimed at the Chain Lightning Rahkshi with purple eyes.

IC: Omega

Omega gasped as the lightning burned, not literally, but because of the heat. He span round and attempted to punch Xara in the face.

IC: Xara - Arena.

I wasn't entirely sure who Omega was trying to punch, in all honesty. I was several bio away from him, having jumped that way to avoid the last light blast. If I had still been within punching range, I had a feeling that my lightning would have done more damage than what it had now - apparently none. He'd just shrugged it off as if it was nothing. 

Unfortunately, I couldn't just shrug off the beam of light that came slicing down from the sky and tore across my neck and shoulder as I tried to avoid it. It burned like nothing I'd ever felt before, searing away at my very being. This Toa was going to pay for that. 

I raised my staff and sent a branching blast of Chain Lightning up towards where the light beam had originated from. It fanned outwards like the roots of a tree, the blinding-bright tendrils seeking out my attacker. The spread of the attack made the bolts themselves weaker, but increased my chances of striking the Toa and getting around whatever defences they had. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Nocton:

Nocton stepped forward, putting his blade on his back, and attempted to pick Exsequor up by the throat. "FIrst off, why do you care. Second off, you're toast. "

Elittra grabbed her bow and had it in her hands at the sight of the Rahkshi before she realized what she was doing and frowned. She warily lowered the bow, adjusting her scarf again.

"My apologies," she said to the Rahkshi. "I did not realize you were there. The two of us have been discussing a gem that I discovered with some other fighters earlier - it created a demon of fire that started cooking a Toa of Fire from the inside. Would your powers be of assistance in fighting it?"

A Rahkshi might be useful to have regardless, she thought to herself. They aren't usually this sentient, and most of them appear to know each other. It would be a good opportunity to learn about the others.

IC: Dartakh (The Arena)

As soon as I hear the Demon girl pompously announce her approach, I pull back my sword. The woman's axe cuts through the air in front of me and I immediately slash at her arm, intending to sever her wrist. I feel something wrapping around my leg: a quick glance reveals that it was a whip. I won't let it distract me too much, but it does hinder my movement.

OoC: Dartakh is attacking Dayeth.

Dartakh and Ezezko fighting Kotak, Dayeth and Jorth.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Daedalus Drachoren

Daedalus chuckled, surprised by Zel'Sai's humor. "Ah, no. I'm not that cold. I'd rather not--"

He didn't have time to finish, because his ears picked up something rumbling toward them. It wasn't a cacophonous rumbling, but a low, steady rumbling, the kind that would be difficult to hear for anyone other than a De-Toa.

Daedalus jerked his head to his right just in time to see a Frost Tarakava's head rise from the snow. It was charging him and Zel'Sai, and it was close.

Well.

"Watch out!" he shouted needlessly, jumping to his right. He hit the thick snow and rolled as well as he could, activating his Zatth.

Daedalus' ears picked up the furious batting of a dozen pairs of wings before his eyes saw them. From a nearby cave, a small swarm of Ice Bats fluttered madly in his direction. Being the largest and most fearsome presence nearby, the Ice Bats congregated on the Tarakava. They couldn't do much damage, but they were certainly annoying.

IC: Von Worten

At that point, I had gone well beyond the point of caring what was occurring. I saw the Makuta stagger sideways, but I was in no position to react. The axe head was buried deep within the snow and my body, robbed of the strength to hold itself up, dropped to its knees. I barely registered something whizzing just over my head. I suppose it could have been some creature intending to attack me, but again, I was too weary to take much notice.

What I most assuredly noticed--for, indeed, I would have to be blind to have missed it--was the massive, shadowy fist surging toward my person. My mind, which was working just a tad more quickly than my body, told my body to leap sideways to avoid the attack, but if you are paying any attention, you can probably guess what happened, which is to say, nothing happened, at least in regards to any action on my part.

The shadow fist struck my torso, enveloping me in a pain that I would be hard-pressed to describe. I do not even remember the magnitude of my suffering (which, perhaps, may not have been too great, but certainly felt so at the time). What I do remember is being lifted of my knees and thrown a short distance backward, landing on my back in the snow.

I was still conscious at that point, gasping from pain and fatigue. I noticed, lying on my back, that my forest had reappeared, though I had not the mental wherewithal to project it as an illusion. It was, I suppose, for my own comfort (though now, in thinking about it, I am sure it was for my comfort, as one of those adorable creatures I mentioned several times previously had set up an unseen vigil near my prone body.

I lay unmoving, academically curious if another attack would be forthcoming.

OOC: Daedalus and NPC Ice Bats fighting Frost Tarakava, Von Worten fighting Tanzah and Miras (By the way, I apologize for misspelling Tanzah my last few post, Alijar; I could have sworn I was reading a k in place of the z.)

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Xira

Xira had stayed in his hiding spot long after the Rahkshi had left. He waited... and waited... and then it happened. He heard the growling noises, which he did not know the origin. "I'll guarantee there's some action there..." He jumped up and began running toward the noise in the distance.

OOC: Xira heading for the Tarakava

VolitakCH14-Mata-Nui-Exploring-the-Universe.jpg

IC: Oh hey, it had wrapped round the guy's legs! A-star luck with the whip! But Jorth knew he could rest on his laurels after that sterling display so moved on to his next brilliant idea. Exerting his will over the cord of leather he willed it to start snaking round and round the leg it had gripped. He let go of the end he was holding so that too could be part of the fun, circling through the air to twist round the other leg. A little bit more power into the whip and it and it started growing, extending and thickening as it wound its way up to Dartakh's torso. It started exerting a bit more force too, trying to drag and squeeze his legs together. Though the armour protecting them prevented the whip from being bone-breakingly tight, binding the Vortixx's legs like that would wreak havoc on his balance, especially with all the snow underfoot

OOC: Jorth attacking Dartakh

IC: The rumble of distant roars echoing down the mountain reached Olari's ears. A promise of battle. How to get to it though? The terrain was treacherous, and she was hesitant to walk through it, especially given those shouts might cause enough noise to start an avalanche. Walking also increased her chance of running into more combatants, ones she might not be as lucky in fighting. But then flying would drain her energy, especially trying to battle the winds and see through the snowstorm, and with the constant cold and possibility of more combat she could probably use all the energy she could save.

Still, overall flying was probably the better option. It only tired her, while walking might lead to outright death. Or elimination. Or however this crazy world and its sociopathic systems worked.

So she wrapped herself in a magnetic field and took to the air, trying to follow the sound to this apparently huge fight...

OOC: Olari on her way to the frost Tarakava

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Zel'Sai

Zel'Sai turned too late and was sent flying by the beast. Landing heavily in a snowdrift, she staggered upright, trying to clear her head. The Frost Tarakava was being attacked by small flying creatures. Her Searing Harpoon began to heat up once more, and she charged with the burning-hot blade leveled at the beast's neck area.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

Ouch.

You peer down, one icicle is lodged in your lower gut. Not immediately fatal, but you have perhaps a minute to aim for a mutual kill, or at least to give your Vortixx friend some help.

To that end, you shift your masks effects to the Toa of Drama and Dark, Brooding Looks. Currently in the midst of a melee with Dartakh.

OOC

Ezezko weakening Dayeth

Will respond in another 3ish hours.

Up here in the sky, light is abundant, allowing the Av-Toa to conjure another hardlight shield easily, protecting her from the front.

Unfortunately, the lightning branches behind her, causing her to seize up and plummet, almost to the ground.

She lands several dozen bio from the Rahkshi, releasing a scattering shotgun-esque burst of hardlight shards athe the quartet.

OOC

Tenjou attacking Xara, Zelnos, Omega and Glass

...but close to it

IC Kotak/ Fighting Ezazko:

Kotak stepped forward holstering his spear as the rusty sheen fell away.

With a broad gesture, he gathered the snow and ice around Ezezko, swirling into a great white sphere surrounding him, continually growing larger.

Then it imploded inwards, aiming to crush and suffocate the other Toa.

IC Nocton:

Nocton inwardly smiled, though the expression was not visible on his inflexible faceplate. "To answer your question, then, I am indeed Makuta."

OOC: Nocton forming alliance with Exsequor.

Edited by The Manhunter

Her mind raced through the possibilities. Sentient swords? Elemental abilities? Though she never appreciated wielders of such powers, they could be vital to her success. In a tournament where everyone could fire spinners or create chains from nothing, a nearly-powerless Matoran would not last long.

But what could she do about a being of fire? It wouldn't even have to get close to exhaust her with heat. She thought back to all the times someone had mistaken her for a Ta-Matoran. She did bear the same colors, as she recalled, so that was her usual cover. They never really were bold enough to ask about her gender.

It would be so easy to continue that lie, leave her true skills unacknowledged... but then, it showed up. She heard those familiar footsteps long before it came into range of her echolocation. As it approached, she instinctively took a step back and clutched her staff. A flurry of clicks accompanied the motion, giving her a clearer picture of that hunched back covered in spines.

As the other Matoran dropped her bow, Kopen was not so hasty. She remained silently holding her staff at the ready until there was a break in the conversation. "I'm not working with that... thing," she spat.