BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Kopen - Arena

Her wanderings had taken her beyond sight of Kale. She had a good memory for locations, something one needed if one was blind, and could find her way back, but there was still no cave.

The cloth that had once protected her from the cold was now soaked and freezing to her armor after all the tumbling she had done. The energy of battle was fading, leaving her to feel the full power of the blizzard. Frigid was an understatement. She needed to find shelter, hopefully before someone found her first.

Kopen clutched her staff close as she continued the search.

OOC: Open to interaction/battle.

IC Iskane:

No more attacks. That was - ah. No wonder. Iskane stepped out of the shadow field. His foe was conspicuous only in his absence. A pair of Rahkshi strode up to him. One was Prose, the other was... someone new.

"I'm Kuro, Rahkshi of Peace. Should we pursue them?"

"...Probably not," Iskane admitted. He was entirely out of his element on this map. Too open. Too wide. Very few places to hide.

IC: Kuro and Prose/Mount Ihu, Hanging out with Iskane,

"I'm going to continue to wander onward to find other combatants. I've been sitting around for too long. Would you like to join me friend?"

"Sure. Let's go. See ya 'round!"

That last statement was probably directed to the Vortixx.

OOC: Ah, Miras, possibly should have been a bit clearer in my post, but Olari is still flying, as she was when attacking Green and Tenjou

IC: From her vantage point in the sky, Olari kept an eye on the crab as it skittered around in the snow. Okay, so she knew it was tough. She knew it could, somehow, fly. It did not seem to have any long ranged powers, so as long as she kept her distance she should be okay. 

Hmm...its flight to hit the Rama seemed to be temporary. Perhaps it was some sort of...super-jump? Just a very powerful and extended leap? Perhaps if she could keep goading it into doing that...

To test her theory she slid a couple of poles out from her quiver. In response to her will, they flew around and down at the Manas, coming at it from either side. They were aimed at the geared joints on its flanks, as Olari was assuming they were more delicate and easier to break than the creature's armoured shell. If this actually worked, then great, but she had a secondary plan in mind...

OOC: And for clarity's sake, Olari is attacking Crusty by sending fast-moving metal poles to attack what on the set would be the wheels

7AOYGDJ.jpg

GM NPC - FROST TARAKAVA - ARENA

The light of day was only a mild nuisance compared to the noise. The Tarakava shoved aside a pile of rocks with its forelimb, moving towards the snow...

It smelled something. Likely one of the noisemakers. Pests. It knew how to take care of pests.

With a roar, the Frost Tarakava rushed forward, barreling like a train towards the cave exit.

The NPC Frost Tarakava is attacking Lytrel.

IC: Lytrel

Whatever it was, it was mighty off.

Fortunately, he was close enough to the cave exit that he could quickly round a corner and get the out of the way of the charging...

Uh...

What exactly was that?

It was like a snake, but with arms, and it was standing upright, supporting itself with the last section of its tail, which just so happened to be reminiscent of the treads of a tank. It was as if some dark sorcerer had transformed the great Mike Tyson into a biomechanical cyborg dragon-serpent from space.

But that wasn't important right now.

What was important was that whatever that thing was, it was out for blood.

Get out of there- NOW!

And so Lytrel did, leaping backwards with a Pakari enhanced jump and using his powers to reduce the pull of gravity in the immediate area around him. Given that in this universe, negative gravity was possible (how else could he explain being able to fly with it), to create a space around himself where the gravity was essentially zero and drag it with him as he flew wasn't rocket science; as such, he found himself soaring through the snowy air, putting distance between himself and the beast. He just hoped that thing couldn't jump...

IC: Daedalus Drachoren

"My thoughts exactly," he said.

Daedalus crossed his arms and tucked his hands underneath his armpits, hoping to preserve some of his warmth.

"Of course, if I stand around too long, I'll end up freezing to death..."

IC: Von Worten

An outside observer (one being you, the reader) might be impressed with the Makuta's persistence. He had twice been knocked on his back and had once had his eyeballs assaulted with frozen tears. I, on the other hand, was both distraught and annoyed at his doggedness, feelings exacerbated by my inability to move with any semblance of speed. I could hear his steady, hefty crunching behind me, and I knew he held a distinct advantage in this terrain.

I realized how ill-equipped I was to fight in this terrain. My telekinesis was not very useful because I couldn't just grab snow and throw it at him. Even if I could, I cannot imagine it doing much good. Rocks are the best ammunition, but they are too hard to locate under a blanket of snow. I realized I would have to employ more indirect means, though I could have no guarantee they would work, or if they did, how effective they would be.

As I stumbled along, I projected what I can only describe as a mental scream. It was a piercing series of rapidly spinning images and sounds. I suppose it could be compared to an illusion, though it was far more condensed and its purpose was pain, not deceit. I only hoped my concentration was apt enough to push this projection into my adversary's mind.

OOC: Daedalus talking to Zel'Sai, Von Worten fighting Tankah.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Ic: Tanzah (fighting Von Worten)

Tanzah was increasing on the Toa, their puny body jus-

AAAAARRGHGHGHG!!!

Went Tanzah's mind as it was suddenly baraged with sound and lights and pictures and spinning. He fell to the ground on his knees, his hands on his ears, his eyes scrunched up in pain. He opened them slightly to see the Toa suddenly making rapid progress away from him upsidedown, before closing his eyes as the Toa looked back at him.

OOC: Oops. Didn't know that. :) Crusty fighting Olari.

IC: Crusty

Two of the metal rods hit Crusty's left wheels, knocking them slightly out of alignment with the tracks, hampering his movement slightly and causing some pain, but activating his speed ability, Crusty was able to dodge the others. At this pain, Crusty roared (If Manas can roar,) and spun around, sighting the Toa in the sky through the blizzard, from whom the rods had evidently come. Doing the Manas equivalent of limping, Crusty rose slowly into the air, his tracks going limp as he achieved liftoff. He continued rising until he was eye to eye with the Toa, and then continued his tactic of moving forward slowly, cautioned by how near he had come to being impaled in the eyes by a Nui-Rama's stinger whilst moving too fast.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Zel'Sai

"I've been climbing and moving, so I'm not as cold... but we should probably get moving. I noticed a cave earlier, but it was full of other combatants..." Then a faint angry roar made its way to her, definitely not one of a Toa or a sentient fighter at all. "...What was that?"

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

IC (Ismekne): Up above, the water-controlling fighter ceased pouring water over the landscape. She was looking out into a place she could not see, and began to absorb some of the condensing water droplets in order to recharge her elemental energy and clear her vision. 

OOC: Open for interaction :lookaround:

IC(A.D.): The dragon put his letter away in his quarters. A.D. wasn't interested in much, but he dragged himself to the commercial sector and ordered a large platter of food. Hmm. I guess if I can't mail a letter, the only other option is to find a way to escape.

Edited by fishers64

IC: Cast

After walking for some time, Cast came across a fairly weary looking matoran. Despite how he had lived the beginning of his life, Cast was not one to go for the sneak attacks. Instead, he revealed himself to her.

"Greetings to you. I know you appear to be rather tired, but I would be immensely pleased if you would indulge me in battle."

OOC: Talking to Kopen.

Edited by Valendale

IC: ...

"That sounds big."

"That -is- big, you trollop! There are Frost Tarakava here. Try not to bumble into one, they're nasty and with -your- luck, you'll end up getting stabbed in the back while you're focused on it."

PFFFF, went the air from his lips, and a wry grin appeared on his face.

"C'mon, Shirke. Who'd prioritize a normal guy like me over a giant ice snake? I mean, really. All I've got's a big sword."

Kunckles met palm as he stared up higher, Mount Ihu's slopes extending still far above.

"I say we go Monster Hunting. Besides, whoever woke it up probably needs our help, right?"

"I don't wanna hear you complain about this. This was all you."

"Scout's honor." came the airy reply.

And with a heart filled with courage and valor, Damaka began to ascend the mountain once again.

helo frens

IC: Oh, so it could properly fly? Well there went the plan of getting to jump until its repeated landings turned its insides to jelly. Still, it was doing the same thing it had done on the ground, just sort of shuffling about on a level with her.

So it couldn't think in three dimensions. That was good to know.

It was a simple matter to create a magnetic field that dragged all three of the poles she'd expended back together onto the ground, keeping an eye on them with her Akaku. From there it got slightly more complicated, as she launched all three upwards towards the Manas. She was hoping that its underbelly was a lot softer and easier to break than the shell around its head, and the trio of poles would smash right through it.

And if that cliche didn't hold true then the impact from the blows should send the crab into a series of spins. After all, it didn't have any solid ground to keep it stable, it was floating in mid-air. Unbalance the forces that were holding it steady, like with the massive impact heading its way, and it should quickly lose control

OOC: Olari attacking Crusty

Edited by I Am Ultron Six
  • Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Kopen - Arena (fighting Cast)

Kopen wheeled around at the voice, only for her sonic vision to meet... legs... connected to a much, much larger being. Its echoes reminded her of the Muaka she had once encountered, but this was no dumb creature.

She was half-frozen and exhausted, but she was never one to turn down a fight. She readied her staff and quickly surveyed the area, searching for any terrain to use to her advantage. It was mostly smooth and flat, perfect for dodging.

"B-b-bring it-t on," she chattered.

OOC: Crusty fighting Olari

Seeing the Toa's eyes flick towards the ground, Crusty's eyes followed them, and, spotting the poles flying towards his underbelly- which yes, was softer than the rest of his shell- he activated his speed power, dashing out of the way of the poles which, due to their velocity, flew far enough up into the sky as to be completely lost from sight, and, with his speed power still working in conjunction with his flight and ice resistance powers, he made a near-supersonic beeline towards Olari, open claws ready to grab onto his opponent's neck and snap it like a dry twig.

IC: Miras

I continue floating just above the blizzard, keeping well out of the way of the other fighters, until a mental blast hits me. Even though my telepathic powers are gone, I still have enough of a small presence on the mental plane to be able to pick up these types of psionic attacks.

Smoothly manipulating my Gravity powers despite my shaking head, I send myself flying towards the source of the scream. When I arrive, I drop until I'm just a few metres above the mountainside, suddenly engulfed once more in the snow storm, but with enough vision left to spot another Makuta fighting a Toa, from whom the mental scream originated. 

Let's play.

Diving past the Makuta, I enter with a Gravity-assisted punch aimed towards the Toa's face, intending to A. Punch them with enough force to knock their head off their body, or B. Shatter/knock off their Kanohi. Either way, they would be left reeling or knocked out.

Fun times.

OOC: Miras attacking Von Worten.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Daedalus Drachoren

"Your guess is as good as mine," Daedalus said. "How much you want to bet that thing is in a cave?" He rubbed his arms. "I'll freeze first."

IC: Von Worten

I heard a crunch that was heavier than before, and when I looked back, I noticed that, to my surprise, the Makuta had fallen, and his eyes were just sliding closed. I stopped running (if that could really be called running) and kept my eyes focused on the Makuta. As I maintained my concentration on the attack, I tried to think what to do next. The farther away I got, the harder it would be for me to maintain the attack. Once he got back on his feet, he could come after me again, and I knew for a fact (having engaged in similar battles before) that my mental  endurance would wear out before his physical endurance. I could keep this up only for so long.

My best option would be to make sure he did not rise to fight again, but since I had no weapons of my own, this would require my using his axe. The only problem with that was that, knowing my own strength, I knew I could not lift the weapon simply through the use of my arms. I would need to employ a combination of my arms and telekinesis, a process that would be difficult and would necessitate my stopping the mental attack. In other words, I would need to time my attack correctly and be efficient.

I maintained the attack as I covered the short distance between us. When I was close to him, I was shaking from exertion both physical and mental. It had been far too long since my last battle (as I have mentioned several times), and I needed to re-adapt to it. I bent down slowly and grabbed the hilt of the axe with my hands. This, I knew, was where things would get dangerous. As I mentioned, I would need to do this quickly and efficiently. With that in mind, I spent a moment (a long moment, since much of my mental concentration was devoted to my attack) contemplating the best approach. I quickly (relatively speaking, of course) decided that it would be easiest to let gravity play a role.

I took a deep breath.

I broke off the mental attack and immediately shifted my focus to the axe head, which I surmised was easily the heaviest part of the weapon. I extended my mental fist and grabbed hold of it, lifting my arms in tandem with it. The process was slow and strenuous. I raised the weapon straight up, shaking badly. I guided the weapon over the Makuta's torso, and with one last effort, mentally gave the axe head a forward nudge. I let gravity do the rest.

OOC: Von Worten fighting Tankah. I realize Von Worten has done a lot in this post, and her actions in the last paragraph are predicated on the assumption that Tankah will require a few moments to recover from the attack. However, since you now him better than I do, Alijar, if at any point after Von Worten ceased her mental attack you feel that Tankah could have recovered and prevented Von Worten's attack, feel free to RP him doing so. I listed out those events in case he couldn't recover in time (in which case the axe would make short work of him).

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Olari had only moments to react. She couldn't outrun the crab, its sheer size meant she wouldn't be able to get round it...But it had once again forgotten that the sky was a three dimensional battlefield. 

Olari went up.

Not by much admittedly. She didn't have the time to rocket skywards, she couldn't get the acceleration fast enough. But she did get enough height that the crushing claws of the colossal crustacean missed her neck as intended. They just clipped her feet instead, slightly ironically sending her into a spin. She somersaulted once and landed with a bump right on the back on the beast, where the same magnetic field that hoisted her into the air stuck her fast to prevent her falling. Her first thought was to get into the air again, to regain some distance and keep striking at the thing until it cracked. But then...then she realised this was the perfect place to be. The crab was faster than she had expected, and could probably chase her down if she made a run for it. But here? Here she was perfectly safe. Because here the Manas simply couldn't reach her. Its arms just weren't long enough, and its joints were too encumbered by amour plates. 

She took a few steps back, perching on the edge of its shell just in case (it had surprised her once, it would not do so again), and drew another pole. With her element making sure she stayed firmly rooted to the shell no matter what, since she was expecting the crab to start moving very quickly any minute now, she advanced on the creature's head and drove the pole down hard onto one of its eyes

OOC: Olari fighting Crusty

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Isn't landing on Crusty's back an autohit or something like that?  :shrugs: Crusty fighting Olari.

This crab really has some weight to it. As the pole entered Crusty's eye, he screamed and, turning to prevent the pole from doing any further damage, the Manas flipped upside down and, well, he dropped. Like a pancake being flipped into the air. Falling through the air at something approaching halfway to terminal velocity, the crab managed to gain enough mental clarity over his screams to activate his speed boost. With Olari trapped underneath him, she would have next to no chance of escaping before the two hit the ground and would more than likely both be smushed into a nice, gooey Toa-and-Manas smoothie on the snow. You could even add some Arabica and make it an iced coffee.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Dartakh (The Arena)

I glance over the ridge before Ezezke can answer, in order to check if the Ko-Toa noticed us. Apparently they didn't, but instead they had found two new friends, both weird-looking Toa. Great. "Okay, scrap that, they got allies. Let's get out of here, be quiet and remain out of sight" I stand up and begin to move.

OoC: Tiragath, Ultimoscorp missed my previous post, hence the sudden change of plans.

The three Toa are Kotak, Dayeth and Jorth. Feel free to spot us :)

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Buzzz-Locker room

Buzzz noticed one of the hunched creatures (Kat) leaving.  "What happened to you?" he asked, popping another wood chip into his mouth.

IC Kat: I looked over to see.... frankly what looked like one of the Makuta's experiments in Rahi gone wrong.

But then, I suppose I'm not super pleasant to look at all the time, either, so I offered a hand to his two.

"Picked a fight I shouldn't have. You?"

IC: Dayeth - Arena. 

"Kotak, this is Jorth. Jorth, this is Kotak." With the introductions out of the way, she addressed them both. "Shall we go hunting?" 

IC Kotak, Master of giving no s:

Another nod.

He held up his hand, indicating to wait a moment. He had to address the minor cut. While it was hardly serious, Kotak would prefer not to leave an open wound. With a small jolt of his power, the wound was covered in a thin sheen of ice.

He stood back up, and hefted his shield a little higher on his arm.

He was ready.

IC: Kopen - Arena (fighting Cast)

Her frozen muscles refused to respond as they should have, giving her a rather undignified flop under the claw rather than the roll she had intended. She turned in the frigid snow, trying to regain her feet and get an attack of her own, but she couldn't be fast enough. Even with her Kakama activated, she was barely up to an average Matoran's speed.

IC: Kuro and Prose/Mount Ihu, Attempting to befriend the Frost Tarakava

We were wandering through the snow for a long while when we encountered a giant Rahi. Prose looked at me.

"Perhaps you could -"

"Already on it."

I begun to create a focused stream of Peace aimed at the beast, in the hopes of turning it into an ally...or a giant oversized pet, while Prose gave me a power boost.

IC: Oh that was the ground. And it was moving very quickly. Thankfully thought moved faster. Olari's arsenal of poles vertiably hissed out of their quiver, forming a close circle around Olari as she curled into a ball. They'd hit the ground before she did, and the magnetic field surrounding her would latch onto them, keeping her suspended and preventing her from death by ground. They'd also brace against the Manas, keeping it from squashing her. Of course the force of its impact and weight hitting the many poles would probably result in its armour being ruptured and cracked, but from its sudden fall it appeared to be dead already. Olari was confident this fight was over...

OOC: Olari fighting Crusty

IC: Jorth was still trying to decide if the third member of their party just really bought into the silent, stoic lone wolf ideal, or if they were so badly hurt they daren't talk. It was sort of hard to tell with the quiet ones...

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"Alright.... which way should we go?" It was big mountain, and there were a lot of directions to choose from. "You know icy terrain better than the rest of us," I turned to Kotak, "Do you want to lead?" 

OOC: Talkin' with Jorth and Kotak.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM NPC - FROST TARAKAVA - ARENA

Luckily for Lytrel, that thing couldn't jump.

As the Toa of Gravity launched himself away, the Frost Tarakava slammed its forelimbs into the rocks near the entrance of the cave. It roared again, surging forward towards where the snow drifts deepened.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Kuro and Prose/Mount Ihu, Leaving the Tarakava and trying to find someone to battle
Since we were are few bios away my beam wouldn't hit the Rahi. We decided that it was best to avoid for now and attack it if it went for us. We walked on away from the Rahi.

OOC: Crusty fighting Olari.

As it happens, Manas are magnetic too. As the falling pair hit the ground, Crusty's body latched onto Olari's magnetic field as well, meaning that, although the metal rods did stop their fall, there was still a few tonnes of war crab pressing down on the fence of rods. Crusty screamed again as the rods slowly broke through his shell, pushing deeper and deeper, causing deep internal damage and rupturing multiple fluid conducts throughout the blocky body. And now Crusty, still alive- but only just- was still pressing down on the Fa-Toa's new shell of metal rods. Not a nice place to be.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

"I got skewered while fighting two separate battles at once."

IC Kat:

Awkwardly, i lowered my arm. Never quite got used to people being edgy around me because of my powers.

"Right."

"Alright.... which way should we go?" It was big mountain, and there were a lot of directions to choose from. "You know icy terrain better than the rest of us," I turned to Kotak, "Do you want to lead?" 

OOC: Talkin' with Jorth and Kotak.

IC Kotak: 

He shrugged, turning, and sliding easily down the snowy hill, Coincidentally right toward Dartakh and Ezezko's hiding spot.

IC: Lytrel

Slowly landing a good ways away from the angry... thing, Lytrel considered his next move. Provided that the animal didn't run around and charge at him again - in which case he'd jump again - he had two options: pursue and potentially either get KO'd or have a hunting trophy to hang on whatever wall he got, go back to the cave and ambush it once it got back, or leave it be. Option #3 was sounding very tempting...

On a completely unrelated note, Lytrel didn't remember his spear being this short. Or had he just gotten taller? He remembered it being more than 30cm taller than he was, but now he and it were almost standing head to head.

... Eh, whatever.

Anyways, Lytrel spotted two Rahkshi in the distance and tensed up a little, before walking away slowly, keeping an eye on both the giant beast and the two potential enemies.

... Though they'd need to be taken care of anyways if he wanted to win.

Buzzz realized he had forgotten to shake the creature's hand. "Oh, where are my manners?" He shifted his grip on his treats and reached out with both his right arms, managing to grab and shake before the creature's hand was to far withdrawn.  "I'm Buzzz, Toa of plants."

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

OOC
I'm at work, so it'll be a few hours til I reply again. But, consider this as Ezezko fighting Kotak, Dayeth and Jorth. Also a note, Ezezko's ethereal weapon he uses for his debuff attack pass through solid matter, meaning no physical wounds, but also no blocking.

IC Ezezko - Mt Ihu Slopes
You get up to move stealthily, but why? This is a good opportunity! You grab a small rock, pop your head around the ridge and project your Uah's effect onto the Ko-Toa, then you throw the rock at his center mass with all your might.

At this range, it'll be tough to miss. Under the Uah's effect, it'll be like you're tossing rock at an overripe melon.

Not pretty.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

OoC: I'm going to sleep soon anyways, Tiragath

IC: Dartakh (The Arena)

"Are you coming, Ghost sword guy?" I ask, turn around, and then immediately prepare my weapons when I see the Ko-Toa coming and Ezezko chucking a rock at him. I need to be quick, for his friends will be right behind him, so I begin to run (trudge, actually, because there's too much bloody snow!) towards the Toa. While I do that I also examine him: he appears to be fairly strong, and he wields a shield and a halberd. Halberd is mainly a two-handed weapon, so it's likely that his shield is strapped to his arm. No mask, oddly enough. Shield made out of steel. No armour.

Shouldn't be too hard to defeat.

OoC: Dartakh and Ezezko fighting Kotak, Jorth and Dayeth.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I cleared this with Blade, sorry for not getting it up today, got distracted and had things like piano lessons and dentist appointment crop up.

To be clear... I don't hate losing. It's when I lose in a way that's completely anticlimactic I facepalm.

Also, I don't like hyperrealism in RPGs. Yes, I think Rule of Cool exists for a reason. Sure, things need to be plausible and not insane... But the other extreme isn't any better.

IC: Virnar

Virnar ducked down slightly, as she reached for her arrows. But in the cold of the moutain, something sharp and metal tore through the side of her head, causing her to stumble a bit. 

It was by sheer luck that a combination of her moving, the cold of the mountain, and the harsh winds throwing off everyone's aim ever so slightly that it didn't strike her forehead and kill her immediately. The hunter Glatorian stumbled. This was a wound on the side of her head, and she was bleeding badly.

So the Glatorian quickly moved up, trying to strafe around her foe, hoping that he was quickly running out of tricks as she was..... Though, she wasn't in good shape at all. This wasn't likely to end well at all....

Edited by Toph Beifong

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Zakaro (Mt. Ihu, Fighting Daltrahk)

To say Zakaro was not pleased would be an understatement. His orange eyes practically glowed with anger, and his speech was low, harsh, and deep when he spoke.

"You're lucky that's only the third most disgusting thing I've had happen to me in this place," he said, before removing his hand from the Magma Gear- the widening of the Skakdi's eyes when he had heard the thing start to crack had been a tell-tale sign that it was the reason Daltrahk's lunch was now dripping off of Zakaro's armor- and instead grasping the Skakdi's throat. 

With Zakaro's mask glowing yet again, it was doubtful Daltrahk's throat or spine would last long enough for any hope of escaping to continue this round.

Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.