BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Xaeraz groaned from a bed in the medical bay, staring at the pile of parts that formed the right half of his torso and his right arm spread out in front of him. Apparently, something had gone wrong, and the method used to bring fighters back hadn't fully fixed him, leaving him the task instead. With a grumble, he began emptying the last of the bits from inside the shell of his torso, making sure none were broken, nimbly checking each gear with the four fingers on his hand.

...Four fingers. why did he suddenly get one back?

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Buzzz-Locker room

Buzzz realized he had forgotten to shake the creature's hand. "Oh, where are my manners?" He shifted his grip on his treats and reached out with both his right arms, managing to grab and shake before the creature's hand was to far withdrawn.  "I'm Buzzz, Toa of plants."

IC Kat:

I smiled a little, giving him a firm, if strange, handshake.

"Catatonic, Rahkshi of Fear."

• Upvote 1

GM IC: THE QUEEN - OFFICE

The Queen watched as Xaeraz was eliminated, nodding in approval. He would undoubtedly prove an invaluable asset on this quest, should he agree to it....

Despite the fact that most of the fighters that she wished to recruit for the quest were still active in the arena, she cast her mind out to Xaeraz, prodding him directly.

Xaeraz.

OOC: Queen is contacting Xaeraz in her usual mental, kind of creepy way.

IC: Xaeraz jumped, the sudden mental intrusion setting off mental klaxons and shocking him as much as Elittra's arrows had. He barely managed to keep from flinging a flywheel into some lost corner of the bay, only managing to keep it in his hand with his newly restored finger.

"I-is that the, The queen?" he asked, glancing around the room in panic. Thinking quickly that she might not want him speaking aloud, he thought, "Can you hear me like this?"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

GM IC: THE QUEEN - QUEEN'S OFFICE

Keeping a close eye on the actions of both Von Worten and Lytrel on the screens before her, the Queen's response to Xaeraz was faster than the blink of an eye.

This is the Queen. For now, merely thinking your words will allow me to hear them through the telepathic link I have opened. Do not speak of this conversation to anyone or repeat any of the words spoken unless I give my direct approval. Before we begin the conversation proper, do you understand?

IC: "I hear and obey, my queen," Xaeraz thought, trying not to compare the queen to Karzahni in his mind for fear she'd see it and kill him. Although, he did have to admit, she was more pleasant than his former master by a long shot. At least the Queen's mental voice wasn't so harsh, and she didn't scream her orders into his head. He appreciated that.

"What is it you would have me do?"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Exsequor

The Vahki was scarred and dented because of those shots. Exsequor fired a kanoka of weakening at  Nakton.

IC Nocton:

Nocton raised his blade to block it, but the disk's power activated on the blade. Nocton decided not to hit anything very hard with it any time soon. Then he loosed the other three loaded Fragmentation shots.

OOC: Nocton attacking Exsequor

OOC2: Fragmentation blows stuff up, it doesn't really scar/dent.

IC: Exsequor

Exsequor ran forward, dodging all of the shots. He then attempted to tackle Nocton and stab him with both of his blades.

OOC: It was dented because of the explosions.

I am assembling a team of fighters to aid me on a quest to retrieve an item of... considerable value, the Queen responded. You will need to meet me in my office along with the rest of the team, where I will provide you all with more specific details. There will, of course, be a reward for you, should you survive the trip.

IC: "It would be my pleasure. May I ask where your office is, and when you would like me to be there, or would that be too impudent?" Xaeraz easily replaced gears, belts, flywheels, and cogs within his halved torso, the location each one belonged in in his mind as easily as a recipe rests in the mind of a chef. Before long, he had his torso reassembled and was easing his bulk down onto it.

"I only ask so that I may know how soon I need to leave that I will not be late."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

You shall find my office when necessary by merely stepping into the hall. We are still waiting on several other fighters - notably, Lytrel, Nocton and Von Worten are still active in the arena, and Albrecht has yet to answer me... if they are all eliminated before the round ends, I shall contact you telepathically and summon you. Otherwise, find me when the round ends.

With that said, the Queen severed the link between their minds, turning her focus back to the arena match onscreen.

OOC: And I'm off for the night

IC: Viitka [Psuedo-Ihu, Grrl vs. Ice Mountain Mano-a-Mano Part 2]

Step by step, Viitka forced her way through the knee-deep snow that covered the landscape around, it's blinding white surface starkly contrasting against the dark, grey sky that the snowstorm whipped through.  Honestly, of all the places they could have been sent to.  The cold didn't bother her overly so, and in fact the whiteout gave her somewhat of an advantage with her similarly hued armor, but the sheer lack of visibility beyond just under a hundred bio did bother her quite a bit.  Thus why she kept her armor active and arm still rearranged into the blade, though having the limb in the crystalline state certainly helped with the pain as well.

Slowly removing her other hand from the burnt line bisecting her chest plate, Viitka glanced around for any other combatants in the area.

OOC: Viitka open for whatever's convenient.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Lekona - Mount Ihu

Lekona's eyes shot wide open as Elittra fell. "Elittra!" Lekona shouted in a panic as he attempted to us his elemental powers to save the Vo-Matoran. It was too late though.

"Well. That sucks. Where to now, Artorre?" Lekona said, turning to the Ta-Toa.

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC: Xaeraz lay there in silence, mulling over the quest he had been given as his torso halves reintegrated themselves, gears meshing. Go retrieve a powerful artifact for his captor, although he might not survive? He had to admit, it was honestly the most tempting offer he'd received in...

Karzahni. Centuries. He actually, finally had a chance to do something. And, as much as he hated to admit it...

He preferred it here to home.

OOC: Xaeraz, open for anyone who's not in the battle to harassle.

Edited by Horse Divorce

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Ezezko - Mt Ihu Slopes

You recognize this Ko-Toa, it was the Toa of Handsome, Badboy Looks, and past him, was that the Toa of Drama and Dark, Brooding Looks? Indeed it was! you sigh as the Toa of Handsome, Badboy Looks creates a perfectly crafted icicle, launching it at and demolishing your decidedly poverty-stricken projectile.

Another Toa pops up, huh. Could your luck get any worse?

Yes, it could. The Toa of Drama and Dark, Brooding Looks has caused an avalanche of sorts. The snow whirls and swirls around you, rushing forward to meet and likely crush you. But not before you toss another rock at the badboy, this one a particularly jagged and nasty looking one. You squint your eyes and shield your face with your arm to keep sight of your target.

「Ouch.」

Did it hit? Maybe, maybe not. The avalanche knocks you off your feet, carrying you down to the slope in a tangled, bruised and broken mess. Eh, it could be worse. You had been in worse before!

OOC

Ezezko being carried down the mountain by Dayeth's avalanche. Still alive, but not in good shape.

IC Tenjou - Mt Ihu Airspace

As luck would have it, another two combatants had joined her fight. A fellow Av-Toa blasting the Nui-Ramas from below as a... Flying Manas crab? Attacked them in the skies. Taking the change, Tenjou continued her retreat, heading in the direction she had last seen the Chain Lightning Rahkshi. They had been fighting, probably wounded. Another couple attacks ought to do them in.

;Don't be so cocky, sister;

OOC

Tenjou retreating from the Olari/Crusty/Nui-Rama NPC tangle, heading towards Xara/Zelnos/Glass

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

IC: Dayeth - Arena. 

"Can you make a bigger avalanche?" I asked Kotak. "Let's finish him off." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Xara - Arena.

"What do you want?" I hissed, irritated at the sight of Omega. His death had been one of my happiest moments at Corpus....

.....and now it was ruined. Karz....

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 2

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Ezezko - Buried

Urgh.

You're buried in snow, all but one eye covered in flakes of white and pale azure. Really, if you had to bet, you'd say this'd make good cover! But you're not the betting type, are you? A lack of luck tends to snip any gambling endeavors in the bud.

A low rumbling passes by you, seems the Toa of Handsome, Badboy Looks tried to bury you deeper with another avalanche. Good thing it passed about a dozen bio to your left. Hwoever, they wouldn't know your location, or your status of alive or dead. You were like Schrodinger's buried cat!

IC Tenjou - Mt Ihu Airspace

She continued to search the mountain, soon spotting three, no- four Rahkshi?

She could take them! This time she opted not for arrows, but two simple and powerful blasts of light, aimed at the chain lightning Rahkshi with the purple eyes and a bulky Rahkshi of magnetism. The blasts were, of course, traveling quite fast. As light was wont to do.

OOC

Tenjou attacking Xara and Omega with blasts of light

• Upvote 2

...but close to it

IC: Omega

Omega hissed as the light blasts hit him. His body burned, and his mind flared with anger. He used a nearby rock to create a spiky, rocky armour suit. He then used his powers to pick up a large rock and threw it at Tenjou.

Edited by VahkiDane

IC: Xara - Arena. 

Thank karz that Zelnos had healed me, or that light blast would have ended me then and there. As it was, I saw Omega get struck first, and tried to dive out of the way. Too slow.... The light beam tore across my side, leaving a stinging, burning trail of agony. 

I raised my swords and sent two blasts of lightning crackling forth. One was aimed up at the Toa, while the other arced straight towards Omega's unsuspecting back.... 

Oops.... you should've stayed dead. 

IC: Dartakh (The Arena)

Ah, there are his friends, the Demon girl and Karzahni's child! And there comes an avalanche. Well, I haven't experienced one before so.. What's the worst that can happen? It's just snow, after all!

Well, I fell over and now I'm being buried. I activate the energy field of my shield in order to avoid suffocation. Once the snow stops moving, the field is covered in snow. If I deactivate it, all of it will collapse on me and I'll end up immobilized in waist-deep snow. So, I just stand up and begin to climb the ridge, the energy field pushing away masses of snow. "Is that all you got? Come over here and I'll slit your throats!" I shout to the three Toa. I don't see Ezezko anywhere. Looks like it'll be 3v1, but at least I can go down fighting.

OoC: Dartakh and Ezezko fighting Kotak, Dayeth and Jorth.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

"With pleasure...." Dayeth formed a ball of Black Fire in her hand and flung it at Dartakh.

Ic: Tanzah (fighting Von Worten, being shot upon by Kopeyku)

Suddenly, the attack halted. Tanzah's head was still throbbing, so he blearly opened his eyes to see the Toa standing in front of him. He tried to stand, but stumbled to the side, with the axe narrowly missing his arm, as well as some shots of some kind. In a last-ditch attempt, Tanzah fired a shadow-fist at the exhausted Toa.

IC: "Try a pillar of fire, not just a ball," Jorth suggested, whispering in Dayeth's ear. "He's clad in all that armour, turn it ice cold and its going to sting and hurt him. And you might freeze him up entirely, stop him from moving."

The pair attacking them had been split up for now, but Jorth was still keeping an eye on the disturbed snow of the avalanche, waiting to see if the buried Toa re-emerged...

OOC: Jorth with Dayeth and Kotak, fighting Dartahk and Ezezko

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Weird flames engulf my spherical energy field and are promptly absorbed, but they don't melt the snow. Not only that, but instead of being bright and orange they're dark and black.. I don't want to know what they would do to my skin. I keep pushing onwards, my speed increasing as the snow blanket becomes thinner. I can't wait to get into combat! "Your powers won't work on me! This energy field will not go away until I'm close enough to cut off your pretty head, woman!" (I say pretty, but Toa look weird and disgusting) I know that the energy shield might collapse soon, so I need to be quick.

OoC: You can attack him one more time before he gets close enough to fight.

Dartakh and Ezezko fighting Kotak, Dayeth and Jorth

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

The Dark Toa possessed the clear advantage, in every possible way. Her opponent had no methods of making ranged attacks, his heavy armour left him slow and vulnerable, and Dayeth had the higher ground, which she had no intention of giving up.

Taking Jorth's idea to heart, she sent a continuous column of Black Fire rippling form her hand, aiming for her opponent's shield and body. Since they weren't tightly-packed into a ball, the flames dispersed the further they traveled from her....

....but the closer Dartakh got to her, the more concentrated Dayeth's attack would become. 

More fire. I doubt the energy field will hold that long, so I move even faster. Stress and excitement trigger an adrenaline rush, my good old body knows that now is the time to either fight or die. Except, well, I doubt the gamemakers will let us die, but I don't want to get knocked out, at least. I want to play their game and win it. Oh, the field collapsed! The torrent of black fire hits my shield, some of it spewing on my armour. I immediately feel even colder, although I thought that wasn't possible. I plunge to the side away from the freezing pillar of flames, my teeth clattering and my muscles shaking from the cold fire. Nevertheless I attack the Ko-Toa who stands nearby, and thrust with my sword, not particularly aiming for anything.

OoC: Dartakh is attacking Kotak.

Dartakh and Ezezko fighting against Kotak, Dayeth and Jorth.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

"I'm not done with you yet!" she snarled, jumping towards Dartakh and swinging her axe - the blade rippling with Black Fire - down to deflect his sword strike away from Kotak. 

*This post has no gameplay value.*

Edited by The Manhunter

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: As Dayeth struck at Dartakh, Jorth took a different path. Drawing upon his element he creating long whip of leathery sinew that spun and snapped from his outstretched hand. He struck out with the bullwhip, lashing at Dartakh's legs. He was hoping for one of two things: Either that the cold from the avalanche and Dayeth's freezing attack had rendered the armour brittle enough the be shattered by the force of the blow, or that the whips would wrap round Dartakh's legs and ensnare him in some capacity. 

Of course, neither was particularly likely, but hey, the armoured foe would be annoyed and distracted which would hopefully give Dayeth an opening

OOC: Jorth attacking Dartakh

IC: Well...the plan had worked. She was covered in unpleasant smelling innards and sort of trapped but she was at least alive. Which was probably more than she could say for the Manas. Now, how to get out...

She released her hold on her arsenal, though even without a magnetic field holding them in place they were lodged firmly enough in crab that they stayed upright. She tried retrieving them by hand but a pain in her wrist flared up to tell her that was a bad idea. She hadn't escaped the fall entirely unscathed it seemed. She used her uninjured arm to prise her arsenal free before slotting them back into her quiver. Except for two. Well, she was going to need to escape somehow. 

The pair of remaining bars, after a little wriggling to get them in position, slipped and scraped under the Manas shell, then started to rise. She may not be able to hoist the massive crab off her completely, but with a bit of leverage applied in two places she created a gap large enough to crawl under. Once she was clear she observed her fallen foe. Normally she'd assume it had no way of righting itself but this one could probably fly to get itself back on its treads. And she wasn't going to assume a massive hole where all its organs should be would put it down until she saw it go down. If it had unexpected powers like flight and speed then it might also be able to heal, and it was better to be safe than to have it chop her in half when she turned her back

OOC: Olari with Crusty

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Crusty looking at Olari.

IC: Crusty

As expected, the crab turned itself over using his flight powers and, instead of attacking, Crusty sat there, bleeding out all over the snow, more than half-dead, and simply watched Olari with a single vengeful eye.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

IC: With a wave of her hand, Olari sent her poles driving into the ground and snow, fixing themselves securely in place. They formed a line in front of her, angled so they leant slightly forward. As a final touch the tip of each one remodelled itself into a sturdy spike. With this row of metal punji in place between her and the Manas, Olari felt a bit more secure. If it tried charging her, it would be stopped and impaled on this line of defence. Or at least slowed enough for her to react properly. And if it did nothing, well Olari was content to simply let the creature's lethal injury to finish it off. 

But then...returning the stare from its one working eye, Olari felt a stab of sympathy.

"I don't know if you can understand me. You're the first flying crab I've ever met, so you could be the first talking one as well for all I know. But if you would prefer me to give you a clean and less painful end, signal to me by clicking your right claw twice."

OOC: Olari talking with Crusty

7AOYGDJ.jpg