BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Kopen - Comfort Sector (talking to Elittra and Kat)

She didn't give any indication that she heard the Rahkshi speak. Rahkshi don't speak. They're mindless, violent creatures with no regard for life.

Kopen only sent back her sightless glare. She didn't lose any more ground. If anything, she took a half step forward, brandishing the sharp end of her staff at its face. If it made any sudden moves, she would strike. For under her anger was something she hadn't felt for a long time: Fear. Actual fear, from the one who had stared down Muaka and Skakdi alike. Rahkshi were powerful, and she was making this one angry. But she wasn't helping it get its claws on whatever treasure she was seeking.

IC (A.D.): A.D. burped. "Ah, excuse me." The dragon said. He had heard part of the conversation as he approached. "Fire powers? Perhaps a blast of wind" - he raised a wing and flapped it - "might be of use."

"What would be better is that water Toa I saw in the Arena." A.D. said. "Water would definitely take care of the thing. But, lady of lightning, you're thinking with the sword, not the brain. Perhaps if we took a jug of water apiece, that might do."

IC (Ismekne): The water Toa cautiously made her way down the hill, toward the Frost Tarakava. She moved near Daedulus and Zel'Sai, not sure what coarse of action to take next. 

IC Ezezko - Buried

In gathering the snow and ice around you, the Toa of Handsome, Badboy Looks had collapsed the thin veneer of snow and ice deposited by the avalanche, causing you to fall into a hollow, breaking your leg.

[Ouch.]

You still have some life in you, so you shout out. [Come here, and I'll give you some... Help. I just don't want to die alone...]

It is, of course, a lie.

OOC

Ezezko dying/talking with Kotak, Dayeth and Jorth. Still on mobile.

...but close to it

GM IC: ELITTRA - COMFORT SECTOR

Elittra pushed the blind Matoran's staff away from the Rahkshi just as the dragon she had fought in the arena lumbered up, mentioning something about buckets of water. She frowned, first replying to the dragon.

"Water and I don't mix well," she said. "And I'd rather have my hands free regardless."

She then turned to the blind Matoran.

"As for you - yes, it's a Rahkshi. But I can also guarantee you that we're under surveillance right now. If anybody - and that includes you - attacks another contestant outside of the arena... they'll be lucky to be facing the Enforcer. If they're unlucky, they'll be meeting the Host or the Queen. I've seen all three occur, and none of them are very pretty. Those involved tend to leave behind only stains on the wall. Calm down."

OOC: Talking with Kopen, Kat, and A.D.

Edited by Lucina

IC: Kopen - Comfort Sector (talking to Elittra and Kat)

She didn't give any indication that she heard the Rahkshi speak. Rahkshi don't speak. They're mindless, violent creatures with no regard for life.

Kopen only sent back her sightless glare. She didn't lose any more ground. If anything, she took a half step forward, brandishing the sharp end of her staff at its face. If it made any sudden moves, she would strike. For under her anger was something she hadn't felt for a long time: Fear. Actual fear, from the one who had stared down Muaka and Skakdi alike. Rahkshi were powerful, and she was making this one angry. But she wasn't helping it get its claws on whatever treasure she was seeking.

IC Kat:

I huffed, and turned away, pointedly ignoring the tip of the staff. A staff which also reminded me of Hoto. First that toa, and now this Matoran. It seemed My destiny was to run into things that hurt me deep.

Still, there was a pained expression on my face, though the blind Matoran wouldn't see it.

IC Ezezko - Buried

In gathering the snow and ice around you, the Toa of Handsome, Badboy Looks had collapsed the thin veneer of snow and ice deposited by the avalanche, causing you to fall into a hollow, breaking your leg.

[Ouch.]

You still have some life in you, so you shout out. [Come here, and I'll give you some... Help. I just don't want to die alone...]

It is, of course, a lie.

OOC

Ezezko dying/talking with Kotak, Dayeth and Jorth. Still on mobile.

IC Kotak:

He cannot hear the Toa's pleas through the swirling snow, and sends shards of ice crisscrossing inside the compressed slump. Nowhere to move, the other would be skewered.

snip

IC: Silvanni Zikkray

I grinned as the portals appeared once more, plan already prepped I opened my eyes as I saw the portal in front of me, analyzing every minutiae for potential later use. The streams of magic were rather interesting, similar to teleportation magic but with an odder spatial existence. Either way it was fascinating. As I quickly passed through it I acquired even more information, experiencing the effect first hand had a habit of doing it. Anyway I was zooming out from the top of the mountain now barreling towards Onuva at an even faster rate. 

Grinning I smiled as another plan formulated, simply put I'd stick my dagger out just a second before I was next to Onuva. The high speed and unexpected nature of it would no doubt surprise him. 

"Hey! One more time please!"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Kopen - Comfort Sector (talking to Elittra, Kat, and A.D.)

Fear powers? That must be it.

"I don't care about any of them," she snapped at Elittra, but she did let her staff drop to her side.

It was hard to miss the large sonic profile of the next contestant to approach. Dragons, she could deal with. Matoran with attitude, she could deal with. Rahkshi were different. They were brutal and feral. And they took her sight. She wasn't letting anything like that happen again.

She pointedly ignored the Rahkshi's question and remained silent.

Edited by Click

IC (A.D.): "I'm Ancient Darkness, noble dragon of the Southern Continent, and veteran of battles against pirates in my world." The dragon snorted. "Not really good preparation against fighters who specialize in zapping people for sport" - he glared at Elittra - "but apparently good enough for the tournament sponsors to throw me in. Oh, and call me A.D."

He grinned, showing off his white teeth. 

One very ticked-off Frost Tarakava fighting Zel'Sai, Daedalus, and some Ice Bats; Xira incoming.

GM NPC - FROST TARAKAVA - ARENA

As Daedalus' Ice Bats swarmed around the Tarakava's head, it quickly found that they were too small to effectively swat. It became agitated, and spun around, pulling its lower body around and diving beneath the drifts once more, kicking up snow towards the charging Zel'Sai in the process.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Xaeraz clattered out into the hallway, cursing silently as his wings clipped the top of the doorframe from his medical bay. A second to regain his balance-much quicker than he was used to!-and he was walking over to the unusual grouping of two matoran, a rahkshi, and a dragon.

"Wish I could say that was my worst death ever," he mumbled cheerfully in greeting, "But I've had worse. I assume you all were eliminated as well?"

OOC: A pleasant conversation with Anno Domini, Citten, Kshut, and Elita-1

• Upvote 1

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Kat:

"A pleasure. But, by all accounts, it's pretty clear I'm not wanted here, and my presense would only hinder you due to..."

I looked at the Matoran who was clearly not taking a liking to me.

"Stubborn natures. I'll leave you to it, and farewell."

I walked away, looking for a gym of some kind. I had some emotions I needed to vent.

OOC: Kat open for interaction.

IC - Aclaraung:

Aclaraung had been quite surprised to find himself removed from the battle he had been taking part in and instead placed in some strange facility, similar in construction to the strange robot the Great Beings had built after they had made Aclaraung and his people. Even more surprising was to find various beings like those the Great Beings had made to populate that robot alongside the Glatorian and Agori Aclaraung was used to seeing. From what he'd figured out, this was some battle ground used for sport, and most everyone in it was unwilling to be there.

More interesting than that was to see a being that looked reminiscent of one of Aclaraung's species conversing with two Matoran, an unidentified creature, and one of the Rahkshi the Great Beings had programmed in but never built themselves. Aclaraung strode up to the group, his voice ringing out in a floor-shaking basso rumble.

"I see that the current battle us progressing well," he commented to the group, before looking at the blind Matoran as the Rahkshi stormed off. "I wouldn't recommend ignoring a Rahkshi with the ability to speak and resist its impulses towards violence. I doubt that it will prove entirely healthy with any others of its type."

OOC: on mobile, limited formatting.

Edited by Grochi ad Infinitum
  • Upvote 1

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Xira

Xira reached the source of the sound. He saw the huge frost tarakava attacking two toa. "Oh, great. Not every day I get to fight rahi." He charged over to the area of the conflict. "Need a hand here?!" he shouted to the toa, whom he did not yet know.

OOC: Attacking frost tarakava with Zel'Sai and Daedelous.

VolitakCH14-Mata-Nui-Exploring-the-Universe.jpg

IC (A.D.): A.D. was surprised to see an unfamiliar dragon appear in front of them. "Would you like to join our party? Apparently this little one has found some treasure and would like some help getting it."

IC(Ismekne): Seeing that attacking the NPC Frost Tarakava wouldn't be easy, Ismekne decided to blast water at the treads below the attacking ice bats, hoping the cold would freeze them over and make it easier for the others to attack.  

IC - Aclaraung:

"I'm not normally in the habit of aiding the little two legs, organic or biomechanical they may be, although in present circumstances it seems I have little choice," Aclaraung replied, then snorted. "I thought I would pass my life without ever seeing the Great Beings' younger creations again, although it seems that isn't the case; in fact, somewhere they decided to recreate my kind, likely from scratch that time. Tell me your name," he commanded, obviously addressing the other Dragon.

Edited by Grochi ad Infinitum

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Zel'Sai

Again the Toa of Water had been too slow. The large snake-like beast tunneled under the drifts, throwing a large amount of snow in her face. Rubbing it out of the eye slits in her Mask, she looked intently at the drifts for telltale signs of movement as the snow sizzled and melted off her Harpoon. "Daedalus..." she warned, even though she knew he was already on guard. Then she noticed a very tall, black-armored being rushing over, but couldn't make out what he was yelling at them over the blizzarding snow. She hoped he wasn't here to attack them while they were pre-occupied with the Frost Tarakava. They had gone from no action whatsoever to being right in the thick of things in what she swore was less than five seconds.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

IC: Green - Comfort Sector

Okay... I have to work on endurance... Maybe time for a water break.

Some time later...

Green had made a stop by the commercial sector; she had been browsing the drink selection when this shopowner kept harassing her to buy his "pickle juice"; his attitude aggravated Green to high heaven, but finally, she had relented. So she had bought the jar of greenish fluid and was in her way to her room, for the sake of checking it out and for getting a face towel.

"..."

As she walked, she took a sip of the "pickle juice".

DIGUSTING

Like, what is with this sodium content?

Miraculously managing to swallow the repulsive fluid (though it didn't do anything to help her mood), she finally managed to make it to her room...

Only to find a large congregation of beings surrounding it.

Specifically, two Matoran, a Toa, and two beings of draconic nature.

There was also a familiar looking Turahk storming off from the group but whatever.

"... Uh..." Green blinked for a moment, before saying: "Excuse me...? You're kinda, you know, blocking my door."

OIC: Green interacting with Elittra, Kopen, A.D., Xaeraz, and Aclaraung.

DIGUSTING

you digust me

GM NPC - FROST TARAKAVA - ARENA

The Tarakava was not happy. A third pest had arrived, being a good deal louder than the first two.

Burrowing rapidly, it continued circling the group, before erupting violently from the drifts immediately behind Daedalus. It screeched, lashing out at him with a forelimb.

Edited by Anung Un Rama

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

GM IC: ELITTRA - COMFORT SECTOR

Elittra frowned as the Rahkshi called "Kat" stormed off; she would have to approach the Rahkshi later. At the present, however, it seemed that she was destined to be swarmed. She spared both of the dragons - A.D. and a newcomer - a glance before turning to Xaeraz and smiling sheepishly.

"Uh... yeah. I sort of... stepped off a cliff by accident immediately after you were eliminated..."

She was about to say more when the door they had all been standing in front of opened, revealing another Rahkshi.

"Excuse me...? You're kinda, you know, blocking my door." 

Are there any eliminated fighters that AREN'T gathered right here, aside from that fear Rahkshi? Elittra wondered, stepping to the side to give the new Rahkshi (Green) room to pass, while also conveniently placing herself in between the Rahkshi and the irritable blind Matoran.

OOC: Talking with A.D., Kopen, Aclaraung, Green, Xaeraz

IC (A.D.):  "It's not so bad. There was one poor dragon in my world that ended up delivering pickles around the continent for some spare widgets. He ended up being named Horse Pickles. Ancient Darkness is quite regal and fairly suits my fine self."

"Speaking of names, what's yours?"

IC (Ismekne): Seeing the Frost Tarakava move off, Ismekne shrugged. It wasn't interested in a fight with her. She moved past it, walking the opposite direction of its movements, heading down the mountain in a bit of a circular pattern. It looked like there might be a beach below, with some water. 

IC: Xaeraz gave a small snrk at Elittra's comment, though he tried to hide it. It seemed he hadn't been the only one to meet his fate in the most humiliating manner possible on that mountain, after all. Quietly, he gave thanks to Mata Nui, whatever he was like in this universe.

"Sounds like that bit of the mountain was, ah, not good for noble deaths, hm?" He joked, crouching a bit and holding his hand out to Elittra to bump fists. "Since we never got to formally meet on that mountain, I'm Xaeraz, Toa of Rust."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

OOC: I apologize for the delay in posting, I missed the initial response.

That said, I do not apologize for the contents of this post. Nor is it something that I have not foreshadowed, given that my last post specifically noted that this was the Plan B. Zangah and Virna were, by our agreement, three yards (twenty four feet) apart, and he was advancing towards her at a rapid rate for at least two posts, and a slower rate at least another one. This post is situated within the time where Virna stumbled, as my last post specifically noted that Virna being caught off guard would be used to close to range.

I'm not even going to get into a debate about realism versus Rule of Cool, because it's pointless. 

Any objections with this post can be taken up with me by PM, or by discussion if you want. But to lay the logic out before hand... I was talking a few minutes ago, and the math was run on how fast the average person moves. At a leisurely pace the average runner will cover several feet per second. There were only twenty four feet between them to start with, and Virna did not retreat from her position behind the rock until the her previous post, after Zangah recovered from the flash bomb.

Zangah has closed to a maximum of half a dozen feet between them, at this point. Really he should have covered more, but we'll say half a dozen for fairness. I, someone far shorter than even a short Toa, could cover that in two large steps. 

IC:

She wants to strafe. It's too late.

My shot missed, a very strange movement being the apparent cause, but it still grazes her head closely. She stumbles. That's all the time I needed. I had, over the course of my advance, closed to just a few feet outside effective range. This? Maybe half a dozen feet between us, tops?

Covered in barely a second. 

She recovers, apparently means to strafe, but I'm already close enough.

My blade arcs out in a horizontal clash, roughly chest level. Side to side evasion is difficult, and jumping back up the slope will just unbalance her. And make her easier to deal with. Bows are next to useless in this range, and I am a master in my element.

I don't know what kinda luck saved you, Archer Girl, but I wish it hadn't. You'll only lose tired.

Edited by Ninth Krayzikk

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Kopen - Comfort Sector (talking to Elittra, Xaeraz, A.D., Aclaraung, and Green)

She just shrugged at the second dragon's advice. It's not like Rahkshi had feelings. She wasn't going to let them near her...

Elittra tried to step in front of her, but she had heard enough to know another Rahkshi was approaching. But as long as it was moving along and not interfering, she would let it get out of her hearing. Just a quick step to the side was all she needed, though she gave the creature one of her signature eyeless glares.

Kale Ironshaper- Tenjou and all those people she is fighting

IC: Kale had been alternating between concentrating sunlight to keep himself warm, and absorbing light to keep his energy reserves full. All while wandering around and looking for well...pretty much anybody. The size of the arena and the snowstorm were doing a pretty good job of preventing him from finding any of the other combatants.

It's not like he wanted to fight the others. However, it seemed unlikely that he would be able to get out of this battle untill either he was defeated or stood at the top of the pile.

The Toa's luck was still at least somewhat intact though. As he rounded the most recent boulder on the narrow path, Jale caught sight of the Light Toa from earlier blasting at several rahkshi.

As good a fight to join as any.

Bending the light around himself once again, Kale took aim at one of the rahkshi and let loose a highly focused laser. The chances of anyone being abe to trace it back to his location would be minimal.

OOC: Kale firing at Xara.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC Velix:

Velix walked around aimlessly. Finding himself in the comfort sector, he amused himself by running(Amplifying his speed meanwhile), and jumping onto couches. It was great fun, if juvenile.

OOC: Velix open for interaction.

IC Nocton:

Nocton said, releasing the Vahki, "Wonderful. Now let us find someone to attack."

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Omega

Omega decided to run forward and attempt to tackle Xara.

IC Tenjou - Mt Ihu Airspace

Up here in the sky, light is abundant, allowing the Av-Toa to conjure another hardlight shield easily, protecting her from the front.

Unfortunately, the lightning branches behind her, causing her to seize up and plummet, almost to the ground.

She lands several dozen bio from the Rahkshi, releasing a scattering shotgun-esque burst of hardlight shards at the the quartet.

Kale Ironshaper- Tenjou and all those people she is fighting

Bending the light around himself once again, Kale took aim at one of the rahkshi and let loose a highly focused laser. The chances of anyone being able to trace it back to his location would be minimal.

OOC: Kale firing at Xara.

IC: Xara - Arena.

Still focused on trying to shoot down the airborne Light Toa, I didn't see Omega until he slammed into me, driving me into the ground and trapping my hands between our bodies. Before I could react, the Light Toa from before blasted at us with their powers again. 

I kept myself low, using Omega's bulkier, rock-covered body to shield myself from the attack. Unfortunately, he couldn't protect me from the second lightbeam, which seemed to be aimed specifically at me. It bored a smoking hole through my shoulder, and I felt my arm go limp.

I screamed, and lashed out instinctively, releasing a concentrated burst of lightning from the staff still clutched in my functioning hand, hoping to blast Omega off of me. 

IC: Dartakh (The Arena)

As soon as I hear the Demon girl pompously announce her approach, I pull back my sword. The woman's axe cuts through the air in front of me and I immediately slash at her arm, intending to sever her wrist. I feel something wrapping around my leg: a quick glance reveals that it was a whip. I won't let it distract me too much, but it does hinder my movement.

IC Ezezko - Mt Ihu Slopes

Ouch.

You peer down, one icicle is lodged in your lower gut. Not immediately fatal, but you have perhaps a minute to aim for a mutual kill, or at least to give your Vortixx friend some help.

To that end, you shift your masks effects to the Toa of Drama and Dark, Brooding Looks. Currently in the midst of a melee with Dartakh.

IC: Dayeth - Arena. 

The Dark Toa swore in surprise as her opponent evaded her strike, then countered with one of his own. There was nothing for her to do to stop it, and she watched in horror as, for the second time in her life, her hand was hacked off. 

Her axe, still clutched in her hand, fell into the snow, and she recoiled, biting back a scream and blasting the stump with Black Fire before it could start bleeding. The flesh turned black, dead and frostbitten, stopping the spurt of blood before she lost too much.

She whirled on the Vortixx, more angry than agonised (when you'd served Makuta your entire life, you became well-acquainted with pain), and blasted a wave of Black Fire at Dartakh, trying to freeze his armour to hamper his movement. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Dartakh (The Arena)

The now-unarmed Demon girl unleashes more cold fire upon me, and while I do try to protect myself with my shield, some of the flames lick my body. I lose more precious heat in the process. Not only that, but the whip wrapped around my leg begins to grow. I'm guessing that it is plant-based and that the other Toa nearby is a Bo-Toa, although the slithering mass looks rather fleshy..

Whatever. While I try to block the fire with my shield I spend a while mincing the leathery tentacles into paste with my sword. Things aren't going very well, but that's because I'm outnumbered. I mean, usually that wouldn't be a problem, but this time I'm fighting Toa.

OoC: Dartakh is busy getting rid of Jorth's whip

Dartakh fighting Kotak, Dayeth and Jorth

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Dayeth - Arena. 

Ignoring the numbing pain in the stump of her arm, she redirected her blasts of Black Fire towards Dartakh's feet. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Ezezko - Comfort Sector

You stagger out of the bed, it was comfortable. But the antiseptic smell of the room and the cheeriness of the doctors was getting on your mood, and it might do you some good to see who else got eliminated.

Making your way to the Comfort Sector, you find what can only be described as whole mess of people. Including, but not limited to ; The sentient Rahkshi Green, two large reptiles and a handful of matoran. Urgh. What a bunch of special snowflakes, one of the matoran had even dressed themselves as some garish imitation of a gypsy. All bits of fluttering, multichromatic cloth and charms and jewelry.

You make your way towards the crowd, your irritation fueling the literal aura of negativity you carry around yourself. You shove your way past the short and hopefully tempermental matoran, approaching the dragon.

「Where do you get off, being so big and in the way?」

OOC

Ezezko shoving past Kopen, Elittra and Xaeraz. Talking to A.D.

...but close to it

Ooc: Oh no, don't worry about it. I was spelling it with a "k" because I forgot his name because I'm idiotic like that :P

Oh, and Shadow Hands grab something and pull it towards something, not away, but still though, doesn't matter.

Ic: Tanzah

Right, enough was enough. This had gone on for far too long.

Tanzah, now thoroughly miffed off, was steadily regaining his mind and control over his body. Slowly, he stood up, and grabbed his axe of the ground. He was still a bit drowsy, so pulled the axe behind him, like some kind of ogre or troll. He got over to the Toa on her knees, and went around to the side of her. He lifted up his axe in both his hands and looked the Toa straight in the eye.

"Off with your head."

The axe came barreling down towards the Toa's neck.

Edited by Alijar

IC: The warrior was huddled behind his shield, weathering the onslaught from Dayeth. Jorth had seen her lose the hand and wow had she taken that personally. He was surprised the snow around her wasn't melting from the rage that radiating off her.

However, on that note, her particular brand of fire was freezing the area around the Vortixx. Turning the loose snow into solid ice...

He powered up his mask and gave life to his coat, commanding its tentacles to reach out and grab at the edges of the plate of ice under Dartakh's feet. The beaks on the end of them sunk into the ice then hoisted it up. Jorth was hoping the sudden upheaval of the ground he was standing on should send the Vortixx tumbling to the ground, or even rolling down the slope. Either way, it would break his defence and mean he was, even momentarily, not defended by that shield

OOC: Jorth attacking Dartahk

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Dartakh (The Arena)

Karz, I react too slowly and cold fire burns (yes, it's that cold) my feet, forcing me to endure some serious pain. Not only that, but I can't move them: the snow nearby has turned solid, encasing my feet in ice. And then Skinny guy's cloak comes to life, grabs the ice plate with long tentacles and lifts it.

As soon as my body slams on the snow-covered ground, I get angry. That's it, I've had enough of snow, ice and cold wind. I punch the ice sheet with my fist a few times in order to release my encased feet. It takes some time to break free, and I know that this gives my enemies a great chance to attack. A warrior on the ground is usually a dead warrior. Ask Tethermi, you can find her severed head impaled on a pike near Astu Mak. Poor bugger. I don't want to share her fate.

OoC: Dartakh is recovering from Jorth's and Dayeth's attacks.

Dartakh is fighting Dayeth, Jorth and Kotak

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles