BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena

When he got his hands on the being who thought it was a good idea to teleport him onto the wrong side of the mountain...

Tarsus ducked down, taking cover behind a snowbank as he began to make out some shapes in the distance. It appeared that there were two groups, one recently emerging from inside of a small hut made from the same substance that surrounded them all while another sprang forward to attack them. Not wanting to jump in without the exact knowledge of how many others there were, he continued to watch and wait.

OOC: Tarsus observing Dartakh and Ezezko fighting Kotak, Jorth, and Dayeth.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Dayeth - Arena.

She saw someone step out from hiding below them and lob a rock up towards Kotak. There was little she could do to stop the flimsy projectile, so she simply ignored it. Instead, she dug her axe into the snowbank in front of her and unleashed a powerful blast of Black Fire from the jagged blade.

The unnatural flames left solid ice in their wake, which dislodged the softer snow on top of the slope, causing a miniature avalanche to start tumbling down the decline towards the attacking Toa, gathering speed and mass as it went. 

Kotak, unfortunately, was in the avalanche's path, but he was a Ko-Toa.... She had confidence that he'd be able to deal with it. 

OOC: Dayeth, Jorth and Kotak fighting Ezezko and Dartakh

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Kopen - Arena (fighting Cast)

Kopen managed to gain her footing at last as the creature bore down on her. There was little time to react, so few options remaining. Desperate to continue for a while longer, she put her staff up and thrust it towards her opponent, hoping it would do some damage.

IC: Cast-Arena (Vs. Kopen)

It was Cast's turn to be on the ground as he dropped to avoid his opponent's attack. The point of the spear still grazed across his back, leaving a long trench in the ice.  He then transformed his fur back to normal and his fangs to ice, attempting to gnash at his foe's calf.

IC: Zakaro (Mt. Ihu, Fighting Daltrahk)

The purple-masked warrior spun to a side, ending with another punch propelled by momentum and a Pakari, followed up instantly by a kick from the other side so that no matter which direction he dodged, something would hit Daltrahk.

"It'll be... much easier... if you just stay down and get teleported out of the arena!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Ic Kotak:

His mind raced, absorbing knowledge.

The rock was moving fairly fast, and there was the snowbank behind him coming down. He slid to a stop, using his powers to move the flow of the snow around him.

Quick as a flash, he lanced out a bolt of ice, which shattered the stone.

As for the avalanche, while it moved around Kotak without ever touching him, it continued down the mountain toward his attackers.

Edited by The UltimoScorp
  • Upvote 1

Her staff met, not a metal chestplate, but what sounded like an icy back. She didn't have much time to consider the implications of it as the icy teeth sank into her leg, and she cried out in pain.

Her leg was caught in her opponent's mouth, but that meant she was within striking range. She tried to push back the pain and focus as she drove her spear down into the creature's neck.

IC: Jorth did not remain inactive when the sudden attack came. Well, not for very long. Look, it sort of caught him off-guard, okay? Though it took him a few seconds to get his bearings, he managed to pull it together shortly after Dayath caused the avalanche. He used his mask to kick his coat in gear again, the long tentacles reaching out over the flowing ice to offer Kotak a life-line to cling to and climb free. Well, assuming he'd done something clever with those ice powers he seemed to have and not been instantly swept away...

OOC: Jorth with Dayeth and Kotak, fighting Dartakh and Ezezko

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Zakaro (Mt. Ihu, Fighting Daltrahk)

"But that's the point, isn't it? To fight? My, my, you are a hardy one. I'm surprised you can still talk after that."

Zakaro stomped his foot, sending a shockwave through the ground to slam into Daltrahk as the Onu-Toa launched himself forward, another earthen pillar expanding beneath him to fire the purple-masked warrior directly at his Skakdi opponent as he attempted to tackle Daltrahk.

"Though, I must ask, do you realize that nothing you sustain here is permanent? When you appear in back in the facility, you'll be just fine~"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

With no ice to protect him, the spear easily found it's way into Cast's flesh. Even with his natural pain tolerance, the sharpness still hurt quite a lot. He turned over, taking them both on a roll.

Edited by Valendale

IC: Kopen - Arena (fighting Cale)

There was nothing to do. Her fighting style depended almost entirely on dodging, something she could not manage very well with her leg trapped in her opponent's maw. She lost her grip on the staff as she tumbled like a rag doll with the roll.

Cast wasn't gonna last much longer. That spear was in his neck pretty bad. He let go of Kopen's leg as the roll came to a halt, moving up to go for her neck as what would probably be his last act.

Edited by Valendale

Kopen rolled away through the snow as the grip was released. She could barely manage to keep her eyes open after that, not to mention move out of the way of the beast aiming to tear her throat out.

"Kale!" she called, hoping her ally would hear her, but it was too late. There was a sudden burst of pain from her neck, then everything faded into nothingness...

OOC: Kopen KO'd by Cast

• Upvote 1

IC: Cast-Arena

The deed done, Cast staggered over, then fell, driving the spear through his neck.

He then awoke back in a locker room. He hadn't really had time to look around before the first battle had started, and he was plenty hungry too.

OOC: Cast KO'd by Kopen. Cast open to interaction outside the arena.

IC Daltrahk

"Good. The I don't feel so bad about shooting you anymore."

Daltrahk fired another blast at his opponent, this one right at his face. And seeing he was flying towards it, he'd like to see him dodge.

-==IC: Enforcer==-

Daltrahk, however, would suddenly find that his Magma Gear suddenly was not... functioning properly.

"You have been noticed to have had a mishap in having powers you should not, and thus not playing fair." A distorted and deeply masked voice said from the area around Daltrahk. If Daltrahk attempted his other powers, he would suddenly find they did not work. "Therefore... You have been penalized one life for your mistake." At approximately that moment, Daltrahk would discover a rather large sword through his midsection from behind, as a titan with green and white armour appeared in the air behind the would-be offender. The titan landed, using Daltrahk's body as a stepping stone. The titan then looked down to Daltrahk, and shook their head sadly, as they removed their sword from the body vanished.

"You will be awarded the KO." The Enforcer suddenly said, as they turned their head to Zakaro, and left one small glance, before the Enforcer vanished to parts unknown as well.

OOC: Daltrahk KO'd by Enforcer. Credit goes to Zakaro.

Daltrahk -1 life for ignoring attacks altogether and trying to auto-hit. (6/7)

• Upvote 6

Kale Ironshaper- Fighting Cast

IC: Kale had been tracking the fall of the Nui rama and the path of the flying Light Toa when he heard the sounds of combat nearby. The wihirling snow and howling wind made it almost as hard to hear as it was to see. He swore under his breath, he never should have left told Kopen to go searching for a cave, the Matoran must have been freezing by now.

"Kale!"

It was a cry of pain and desperation, a last ditch call for help. In an instant, Kale was off in the direction it had come from. Snow swirling in his wake as his speed left a significant gust in its wake.

Too late.

The white Toa arived just in time to see first Kopen, and than her attacker vanish in what he assumed was the teleportation used by the arena. From his brief glimps at the pair before they were dragged away, Kale figured that Kopen must have taken her attacker with her even as she fell.

Clenching his hand, Kale turned and began making his way elsewhere. There was no point in remaining there, escpecially not with the trio of enemies they had faced off against earlier nearby.

As he walked he gathered the surrounding light, regaining what elemental energy he had lost in the previous fight.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Zakaro (Mt. Ihu, ..All alone?)

Zakaro tumbled to the ground as a strange sort of silence descended over the clearing of snow and ice, spattered with clods of earth and the remains of Daltrahk's lunch. 

He stood up and nodded to himself, speaking to naught but the air and probable cameras. 

"I thank you, Rule-Upholder." 

It was only after a few more seconds that Zakaro pulled his sword from the earthen spire and dove back into a snowdrift. 

He stunk, and that was something that would have to be remedied before he continued on. Besides, other than the fact that it was cold, it was kinda nice in here. 

"Reminds me of that one round on Ihu where the auto-timer was broken and everyone was separated in that horrid snowstorm...

Good times."

The ironically unstable Onu-Toa chuckled to himself. Ah, memories..

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Kopen - Waiting Room

Kopen snapped back into awareness with a gasp of breath. She had... felt the teeth dig into her neck, tearing through vital tissue, sucking away at her life. Yet as she snatched up at it, trying to drive her opponent away, she didn't even find a scratch. Was it all just some crazy dream?

No, she wasn't in her city. She was in a medical bay of sorts. She was still trapped in the Bionifight. The words the Queen had spoken came to mind, though she hadn't realized their full implication at the time. She was alright.

But she still felt death closing in on her.

She desperately reached for her one comfort left. No, it had to have come with her. She couldn't bear continuing this tournament without it. Then, her hand closed on the smooth, metallic surface, one end cool, the other still warm from where she had embedded it in her opponent's neck. There was no reason to regret that fact. She had done what she could to try to stay alive. Even if it was a lethal blow, he wasn't actually dead. He would wake up in a room much like she had, completely healed of all injuries. For now, she just needed her staff by her side. She tentatively reached up and tapped one of the twisting, sharpened blades, and it rang through the quiet room in one somber note.

She couldn't just sit there, all alone. She had lost, and she couldn't let that happen again. Not like that. But first, she needed rest. The Arena had restored her from what should have been death, but it had done little for the exhaustion and cold that still clung to her. She hopped off the bed and stumbled off towards the Comfort Sector.

OOC: Kopen open to interaction.

IC: Onuvo (Skidding down the mountain at incredible speeds)

It was with great pride that Onuvo came through his portal, skidding towards the cloaked figure. The one with the knife looked dangerous in his own right, but the cloak gave an air of importance otherwise unseen. 

Thus, as he came through he was very much shocked when he just... passed through the figure. Intangibility. Of course. He thought grimly as he continued sliding down the mountain at speeds that he did not so much care for. 

He put a portal facing up the mountain a little to the right of him, as he passed by. Then another portal facing him, so as he came out he would begin slowly his pace.

He went through in an instant, and within moments was sprawled on the ground. He looked up the mountain, to see if the cloaked figure and the one with the dagger were coming.  

OOC: Maybe still in a fight, or maybe not. I guess we'll see. =P

If so, encountering Albrcht von Armbrüster and Silvanni Zikkray and about to be absolutely slaughtered hahaha[/background]

E: formatting you are the bane of my life.

IC: SIlvanni

Okay, okay, I'm a little excited so bear with me here. A bunch of really awesome things just happened, first off the guy we just attacked pulled out some random portals to which I could only say: "Oooh, I likey." 

Then my buddy here went all intangible to which I could only add: "I like that too." 

Jack went fell down, don't actually know if he broke his crown, and taking the place of Jill I decided to tumble on after. A broken slab of rock later, I was surfing down the mountainside on said slab of rock, quickly closing the distance between the Onu-Toa and me. This was becoming so much fun. "Hey," I shouted down the mountain, "Do the portal thing again!"

I wonder what the odds are that shouting would cause an avalanche? 

Best not to dwell on.

After all I was surfing.

Notice the haiku? 

Who said my buddy was the only poet. 

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: He didn't know how, but Xaeraz finally found the energy to scream in horror as he plummeted through the skies that had previously held him aloft. His glider wings were ragged and torn, ice spikes and lightning bolts from battles far below having torn them to shreds. Even at this instant, he could see battles raging far below him.

tchunk! He looked back in horror to watch as one leg spiraled away through the air behind him, the gale force winds having finally torn it free. He looked back towards Not Ihu, only to find the ground roraing up even closer than it had been before, small figures dueling below him. He shut his eyes and waited for the hard CRACK of impact.

Needless to say, he was shocked when, a minute or so later, all he heard was a soft whuff as he landed head first in a snow drift.

OOC: Xaeraz, open for rescue. Or a coup de grace.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Exsequor

The Vahki was scarred and dented because of those shots. Exsequor fired a kanoka of weakening at  Nakton.

IC Nocton:

Nocton raised his blade to block it, but the disk's power activated on the blade. Nocton decided not to hit anything very hard with it any time soon. Then he loosed the other three loaded Fragmentation shots.

OOC: Nocton attacking Exsequor

OOC2: Fragmentation blows stuff up, it doesn't really scar/dent.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: SIlvanni

-snipped-

IC: Onuvo (Enountering Silvanni Zikkray)

The Onu-Toa looked up the mountain towards where he came from, only to see a Vortixx shooting down the mountain towards him. Onuvo scrambled to his feet, planting his feet, when he thought he heard the sound of somebody yelling at him through the howling winds. 

He listened harder, barely able to make out the words. 

"Do the portal thing again!"

It took Onuvo a moment to comprehend what that meant, he had fully expected to be dead at this point. But, this guy hadn't done anything wrong...

He was temporarily blinded as the Vortixx flew by him, launching snow into his face. He quickly wiped it clear, blinking the cold powder away.

Then he made a portal further up the mountain and another one in front of the Vortixx, who was almost out of sight by this point. Hopefully this is what he meant.

E: still formatting why

Edited by Major Maes Hughes

GM IC: ELITTRA - MT. IHU

Elittra struggled through the snow with Artorre and Lekona following behind, lightning arrow crackling and sparking in her hands. She stopped as what looked like a jumbled mess of metal parts (Xaeraz) fell through the sky, landing in the snow somewhere up ahead. Determined to get another KO (or another ally), she grimly trudged forward into the knee-high snow, taking careful aim with her bow for the first sign of movement.

OOC: Approaching Xaeraz with Artorre and Lekona.

IC: Xaeraz hadn't been in such pain in...

Well, okay, less than a day, if he was honest with himself. Karzahni wasn't viewed as a realm of eternal punishment for nothing, after all. Still, he could still feel things, which was shocking. He was sure he would have died! With a groan of pain, he tried to pull himself out of the snow using his remaining leg and arm, and failed horribly. With a dejected sigh, he went limp, and waited for someone to come along and rescue him.

Or for the hypothermia to set in. Either worked.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

As she approached the half-buried figure, Elittra was able to make out... well, if she was completely honest, she had no idea what parts were sticking up. All she knew was that she couldn't see a head. Taking aim at the bits of metal sticking out of the snow, she fired a single lightning arrow, testing to see what the reaction would be.

OOC: Attacking Xaeraz

Apologies for inactivity over the past several hours. Computer troubles and family business.

GM NPC - FROST TARAKAVA - ARENA

The Frost Tarakava, having plunged into the snow when Lytrel left the area, had been moving about beneath it, burrowing like its desert cousin. In many places on Mt. Ihu, the drifts were deep enough that if its body was stretched out instead of standing up, the Tarakava could hide almost completely beneath the snow's surface, undetected. It was very, very good at this.

And so it was that the Frost Tarakava found its way to potential prey: a pair of beings smaller than itself. They were being awfully quiet compared to the rest, but they were still intruding on its peace of mind, so the pests would pay.

The Tarakava surged forwards with a growl, beginning to stand mid-charge, head rising from the snow.

The Frost Tarakava is attacking Zel'Sai and Daedalus.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Xaeraz cried out in pain as the bolt struck his remaining leg, causing it to thrash wildly in sudden overload. The violent spasm cause several gears to grind on each other or spring loose, locking the leg halfway through a kick as the toa beneath it groaned. Muffled through the snow, he gave a pained "whyyyyyy."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Oh. Ohhhh. That makes sense.

The mechanical remains buried in the snow before her were what was left of Xaeraz, which she stepped away from as they began to thrash. She turned uncertainly to Artorre, frowning at Xaeraz's reaction.

"I... think I'm going to put him out of his misery," she muttered. "I'd offer to let him join our group, but he looks like he's in rough shape."

She charged another lightning arrow, and fired again.

IC: The second bolt, somehow, hurt worse than the first one. Xaeraz convulsed, yelling in pain, his whole body wracked with pain and spasms. Ironically, his thrashing was all that he needed to clear enough snow from the drift and topple over onto his back. He glanced at Elittra and Artorre, opening his mouth to speak, when he heard something coming from the sky above him.

"d-do you hear that?" he whispered, turning back to face the sky.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

She had not won her last Bionifight tournament by being easily startled or distracted - by the time Xaeraz was speaking to them, Elittra had fired another bolt of lightning directly at him. She blinked, trying to keep her focus as the snow blew into her eyes.

OOC: Still attacking Xaeraz. I have the perfect karma for Elittra planned to occur very soon, so =P

IC: Xaeraz screamed as the third bolt slammed into him, convulsing in the snow, the inner workings of what was left of his torso falling out from the shaking. Bleary eyed, he glanced up at the sky once more, in time to see the final blow coming. He shut his eyes and looked away as the leg he had lost on his fall came screaming back to earth and buried itself in his head, foot first, making Xaeraz, in all likelihood, the first toa to kick himself to death on accident.

He knew deep in his heart that he would never live that down.

OOC: Xaeraz KO'd. Just not sure if that belongs to Elittra, Limos, or himself, since it was his leg.

(sorry voltex, but that leg did come off for a reason =P)

• Upvote 4

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Lekona - Mount Ihu

Lekona stared at the jumbled mess as it got shocked time and time again by Elittra's arrows, with a bit of pity in his eyes, until he vanished.

"That was just sad."

Edited by Hunter Serge
  • Upvote 1

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

Elittra's eyes went wide with shock, and the Vo-Matoran even dropped her bow at the sight of Xaeraz - or rather, what little was left of him. She stumbled back, and then-

PHOOM.

To Artorre and Lekona, it would appear as though Elittra had just vanished into the snow; what they (and, unfortunately, Elittra as well) had missed in the midst of the snowstorm was that they were standing right by the edge of a cliff. Elittra had unknowingly stepped right off.

She plunged fifty feet straight down, horror and adrenaline flooding through her -

- and then she was blinking awake in one of the medical bays, bright lights shining in her eyes. She slowly sat up, finding her bow waiting in her lap as one of the medical staff checked her over.

"You're clear to go," they said. "Better luck next time!"

Better luck indeed, she thought, shuddering. How could I have missed that?

OOC: Elittra eliminated.

• Upvote 3

IC - Shixahl (Mt. Ihu):

At the ringing of his blades upon Anna's shield, Shixahl immediately dropped the blades; a counter-attack was likely, if she knew what she was doing, and so far she seemed to.

As she stabbed into his midsection, he was just barely able to grip the blade before it pierced too deeply into his midsection. He forced it back out, possessing superior strength to the other Glatorian, and after administering another quick shock through it, made an attempt to wrench it free from her grip, pulling it towards her shield, and thus forcing her forearm against it, to aid his attempts.

OOC: I'm gone for the next 24 hours. Shixahl will be controlled by Blade, and Artorre by Voltex.

-==IC: Anna==-

Anna rolled her eyes at the shock, as she had taken a lot more from that first knife; and instead did the simple thing, and let go of her sword before Shixahl could push it too far, and instead shot her hand out toward Shixahl's face. Anna aimed to shock him directly; even as she grabbed for the handle of her Gunblade with her off-hand, knowing that she still had the advantage here.

Edited by An/A Blade