BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Dayeth - Arena.

Time to finish this....

Jorth had served the Vortixx up on an icy platter; he was finished. He fell, and Dayeth attacked immediately, sending waves of power rippling from her remaining hand in an attempt to bathe Dartakh in Black Fire. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Kopeyku

I should be surprised by the death of Von, but she was frail, and didn't deserve to be left to die, or to fight, I may not've had much interaction with sapient life over the past twenty years, but I have had time to think, a lot of time to think, and Von didn't deserve this, I did. I remove the gear keeping my gun in place, I strap it onto my back spike, I run towards the assailant, jump onto their, his, prob'ly, back, and as I jump, I swing down my claw, so when I land, I land with a blow, a swift, strong, unseeable blow,

OOC: Kopeyku attacking Tanzah, I know I didn't really give him a chance to defend himself from this attack, but so far, his back is to Kopeyku and he's treating him and his fire as little more than a nuisance, if even that, and Tanzah does seem a little groggy at the moment,

IC - Aclaraung:

"My name is Aclaraung," the elder dragon growled in reply. "And I feel quite sorry for those of your culture." He shook his head, unwilling to ponder just how ridiculous his current situation and the name of the other dragon were. He looked down at the blind two-legged little creature, both impressed with her bravery and annoyed at her lack of reaction.

"It also isn't particularly intelligent to respond to somebody who could eat you in a single bite with an impertinent little shrug. There are likely some here or soon to be here who don't share my good mood, sightless little biped."

Edited by Grochi ad Infinitum

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Kopen - Comfort Sector (talking to Elittra, Xaeraz, A.D., Aclaraung, Green, Ezezko)

Kopen dramatically draped a hand over her capped head. "There is the problem with yon sighted, winged quadruped! Oh, the mighty dragon is so scary! Alas, if there were but a Toa to save this poor, helpless Matoran from his dreary speeches! Oh, you 'twould do nicely!" She returned the newly arrived Ezezko's nudge with a laugh. That one had serious issues as well.

She suddenly grew more serious. "Do it then. Gobble me up. I would love to hear how big of a mess you make when the Enforcer gets through with you."

She wasn't normally this sarcastic. It made enemies, but someone needed to teach this "quadruped" a lesson. It seemed everyone in this place had a massive superiority complex. She needed to show everyone she wasn't just some thing to be kicked under the rug and forgotten all over again.

IC: Von Worten

Ic: Tanzah

IC: Miras

One to the Makuta. 

I glance at the other Makuta, who seems to be back up and moving again, having reclaimed what appears to be his axe. Fair enough.

As the axe swings downwards, I boost up its weight using my Gravity powers, increasing the speed of the axe tenfold and also somewhat setting the Makuta's aim off.

OOC: Miras using his powers on Tanzah's axe, in the same area as Von Worten.

VBWj75sh.png

OOC: >Kopen has Napoleon complex

>Thinks everyone else has superiority complex

IC - Artorre (Mt. Ihu):

As Artorre crested a snowbank, he witnessed the battle he had heard from afar. 2 Toa of Water and Sonics, with what would seem to be an armored Slenderman, were fighting against a large and wooly tarakava.

"Hum," mused Artorre, "I sure do wish I had my knives about now... No matter. We'll fight with the others once the big one goes down."

With that, he launched into a sprint, straight towards the angry rahi.

OOC: No auto-hitting in this next part; Blade and I discussed it at length.

IC - Shixahl (Mt. Ihu):

As Anna let go of her blade, the force of Shixahl pulling upon it caused it to fly by her off-hand very quickly. Though her fingers brushed against the handle, she was unable to get a grip on it. Her opponent's grip upon it was not much better, as he was holding it by the blade, and at an awkward angle, and as he swung it upwards to intercept her hand, he mistimed the blow, causing her palm to smack into it. At this point, he lost his grip, and the blade went spiraling through the air.

• Upvote 1

IC: Omega

The light blast blew through his armour, and Xara's electrictity hurt. It hurt SO MUCH. He couldn't go down anymore though, and the adrenaline kept him going. He tried to grab Xara's head and slam it down, and if he would succeed, he would do it again. AND AGAIN. Until that backstabbing b**** gets knocked out.

IC: Exsequor

Exsequor nodded obediently. 

IC: Lekona - Mount Ihu

Seeing Artorre go sprinting up ahead, Lekona looked at the battle he had been looking at a moment before.

"Well, that's a different breed of Tarakava. Better get to work."

Lekona activated his Kualsi to teleport himself behind the rahi, and sent a gust of wind at the beast upon reaching his destination.

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC: Daedalus Drachoren and NPC Ice Bats

Daedalus was grateful for his element, as it allowed him to roughly track the Tarakava's position. Unfortunately, there was no way for him to predict where the Tarakava would emerge, so when it erupted from the snow behind him, he was only slightly prepared.

He slid his finger across the switch on his sword, detaching the segments and turning it into a whip. He half-spun, swinging the whip backward. Unfortunately, he never quite got to see whether or not he hit it; one of the Tarakava's forelimbs struck him in the side. The air left his body and he was knocked backward onto the snow.

The Ice Bats hadn't been able to keep up with the Tarakava under the snow. Two had flown over to harass Zel'Sai, while another one had flown over to the other being. The remaining nine, which had been circling above, flew toward the recently reappeared Tarakava, one taking a downward detour to flap in Daedalus' face.

IC: Von Worten

I am, at this point, grateful that my "death" within the arena was caused by so great a weapon as wielded by one of so much strength. This saved me from the displeasure of a painful death. Still, I find it odd that I can remember the event with such detachedness. After all, despite being assured that our death within the arena would not be permanent (and not, really, a death at all), I had had no reason at that point to take our strange hosts at their words. As it was, I remembered no feelings of fear or regret, though neither did I feel the relief of release, or any semblance of peace. My feelings could have best been described as impatient; I simply wanted the whole matter to be over with, and to reiterate my earlier statement, it was mercifully swift and painless. (I should point at that, despite my attacker's intentions, through some (perhaps outside) means, his attack did not strike my neck as anticipated, but rather my chest. The effects were the same, it was merely the execution (if you'll pardon the pun) that differed).

I awoke an indeterminate amount of time later, lying on my back on a bed that I could only assume was in the medical bay. I had only the slightest hints of pain within my chest (a miracle of facility's strange technology, no doubt). I lay still for a moment, unwilling to get up, desirous only to bask in the tranquility of the pseudo-techno forest.

OOC: Daedalus fighting Frost Tarakava; NPC Ice Bats harassing Zel'Sai (two bats), Xira (I think; one bat), Daedalus (one bat), and Frost Tarakava (eight bats). I figured since the Zatth cannot control the Rahi it summons, it wouldn't make sense for them to solely focus on the Tarakava, seeing as they (the bats) are mainly pests.

Von Worten K'dO by Tanzah (with some assistance by Miras; not sure if he gets credit). And to Alijar: I didn't know that about the Shadow Hand, so I apologize for interpreting the attack incorrectly.

Edited by (Daedalus)

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Miras

Time to strike.

As the axe sinks deep into the Toa's chest, its new weight from my powers keeping it firmly on the floor as the body is transported away, I teleport myself via shadows to the space just in front of my fellow Makuta, activate my Felnas, and go to place a hand firmly on his shoulder, with the gravity field around the axe still in effect. 

OOC: Miras fighting Tanzah. Also, before anyone says anything about the shadow teleporting, BS01 says that Shadow users can transport themselves via shadows and it was brought up by someone else in the Skype chat when I was asking about Shadow's effects.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Zel'Sai

Zel'Sai swatted at the bats above her head, which were diving and biting at her Mask. In the end she decided it was worth it and used some of her elemental power to send a heavy stream of water at the creatures, deterring them for a few moments. The water was rapidly freezing, so she sent the remainder of it towards the Tarakava, hoping to inhibit its movement by covering it in a layer of cold water, and hopefully soon, ice.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

-==IC: Anna==-

Anna saw the chance. Shixahl seemed caught off guard, even as she was about just as off guard from the sword deflection. She didn't go for her sword, though; oh no, she went for Shixahl's face again, as she attempted to grab it and pump electricity through the other Glatorian. She was gonna try to finish him off, sword or no sword.

IC - Shixahl (Mt. Ihu):

Shixahl had hoped Anna would try to recover her blade; it would have given him a chance to pack some snow into his wound, which was seeping blood onto the snow. Her reaching for his face, however, also worked out. He pulled his upper body back and to the left, and as he discreetly drew a knife with his left hand, he used his momentum to swing his right foot up and around, towards her gut. Just before she would have been able to grab onto it with her off-hand, or else block it with her shield, however, he bent his knee so that it was out of her range, followed the spin through to a 180, and threw himself backwards, stabbing behind him with the knife as he did so. During his spin, and while he was in the air, he drew a second knife, but waited to see what happened until he attacked with it.

IC Ezezko - Comfort Sector

「I have been eaten by a dragon before. They grew ill and died.」

You not that the little gypsy matoran, who is apparently also blind is getting quite worked up. A fight between her/him and the dragons would be quite entertaining, don't you think?

So, you focus your passive elemental power on the matoran, fueling her negative emotions.

OOC

Ezezko snarking @ Aclaraung and casting his aura of gloom about Kopen.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

-==IC: Anna==-

A sharp sense of sudden pain rang through Anna, as she struggled to understand what just happened, as she was stabbed in the stomach by the knife.

Okay, so I missed, then he kicked, but he didn't kick, then he drew a knife, then oh... Anna thought, as she stood there for a second in slight shock; but then quickly grabbed Shixahl's arm in retaliation, and closed her eyes. This works too. Anna thought, as she unleashed as much electricity as she could possibly manage at a time at that precise moment. It was obviously not enough to Nova, as she couldn't do that well in the first place; but it would very likely would really, really hurt.

IC: Onuvo ('fighting' Albrcht von Armbrüster and Silvanni Zikkray)

He heard the Vortixx yell for another set of portals, as the bulky toa stepped out of the way of the flying snow from behind the snowboarder. He prepared himself to open the portals, when he glanced back and noticed the cloaked figure descending towards him, as well. He could not fight one person and keep this Vortixx going. And hey, this was a death battle, wasn't it?

So the Toa turned back towards the retreating figure of the Vortixx , and placed a portal in front of it. The other one, though, he placed in the sky above, facing down. Unfortunately, it could not go very high because of the howling storm. However, it should distract this one for long enough for him to fight the cloaked one. And if he didn't finish it by the time the Vortixx recovered...

Well. It was a death battle, after all.

He turned back to the cloaked figure and caused a earthern spike to come out of the ground, flying towards him. Surely the surprise would get him this time.

OOC: Spoiler; Albrcht isn't going to be surprised. xD

IC: Kopen - Comfort Sector (talking to Elittra, Xaeraz, A.D., Aclaraung, Green, Ezezko)

"Come on!" she cried up to the dragon. "Not even a nibble? Just go on and bite off my useless head! I won't stop you! You need to fill that big, fat body somehow!"

IC: Dartakh (The Arena)

More black fire. I try to protect myself with my shield and attempt to activate its energy field, but it doesn't work yet. At this point my body is desperately begging me to jump into a warm, comfortable volcano, but I can't do that yet, for I must to continue playing this fun little game called 'Bionifight'. And I also really want to kill someone right now. After I've managed to shatter the icy prison of my feet I roll aside, my entire body shaking from he freezing cold. At this rate, I might get frostbite soon. I stand up and grimace because of the pain. My hands shake and my teeth clatter when I mutter "A-a-a Vortixx w-w-will not go down s-s-so easily, T-Toa" and begin to defiantly stagger towards her. I refuse to leave this place until I've knocked out someone.

OoC: Dartakh is fighting Kotak, Dayeth and Jorth.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

The light blast blew through his armour, and Xara's electrictity hurt. It hurt SO MUCH. He couldn't go down anymore though, and the adrenaline kept him going. He tried to grab Xara's head and slam it down, and if he would succeed, he would do it again. AND AGAIN. Until that backstabbing b**** gets knocked out.

IC: Xara - Arena. 

He grabbed my face, slammed it back into the ground. I roared and activated my level 2 power, electrifying my entire body. He'd be getting a severe, continuous electric shock from every part of him that was touching me, and I knew that no one could stand up to that kind of crippling agony for very long. I just had to finish him off, then get to Zelnos, and find somewhere to hide.

I wasn't going to let an idiot like Omega, of all beings, be the one to kill me. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Dartakh (The Arena)

More black fire. I try to protect myself with my shield and attempt to activate its energy field, but it doesn't work yet. At this point my body is desperately begging me to jump into a warm, comfortable volcano, but I can't do that yet, for I must to continue playing this fun little game called 'Bionifight'. And I also really want to kill someone right now. After I've managed to shatter the icy prison of my feet I roll aside, my entire body shaking from he freezing cold. At this rate, I might get frostbite soon. I stand up and grimace because of the pain. My hands shake and my teeth clatter when I mutter "A-a-a Vortixx w-w-will not go down s-s-so easily, T-Toa" and begin to defiantly stagger towards her. I refuse to leave this place until I've knocked out someone.

OoC: Dartakh is fighting Kotak, Dayeth and Jorth.

IC: Dayeth - Arena. 

She backed away just a little, making sure to keep out of his melee range. His armour was protecting him from the direct effects of her powers, but even that couldn't protect him forever. She raised her hand, and sent a stream of Black Fire at Dartakh's face.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Tenjou - Mt Ihu Slopes

As it was, Omega being the cause of Xara's death was unlikely. Locked into their roiling, rolling, bar-room brawl, it was easy for Tenjou to align herself as to hit both of them with one attack. She took a brief moment to calm herself and aim. She recited her order's hymn of forgiveness as she readied herself. To remind her that this killing was an act of mercy for the shadow creatures, not one of aggression.

"I will kill. I will let live. I will harm and heal. None will escape me.

None will escape my sight. Be crushed
I welcome those who have grown old and those who have lost.
Devote yourself to me, learn from me, and obey me
Rest. Do not forget song, do not forget prayer, and do not forget me.

I am light and relieve you of all your burdens
Do not pretend. Retribution for forgiveness, betrayal for trust, despair for hope, darkness for light, dark death for the living.
Relief is in my hands. I will add oil to your sins and leave a mark
Eternal life is given through death.
— Ask for forgiveness here. I, the incarnation, will swear

Kyrie eleison."

The light in her palm flared before discharging in a piercing concentrated beam, aimed directly for the Rahkshi's head and spine, the areas that concealed ther slug-like heart of darkness.

OOC

Tenjou attacking Xara and Omega, piercing laser blast aimed at their Kraata casings.

EDIT : Editted to reflect the Xara post after this, Laser is still aimed at both of them due to their location in relation to Tenjou. You could draw a straigh from Xara to Tenjou and Omega would be in the middle.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

The flying rocks did knock me out.... from under him. I intercepted two of them with a branching lightning bolt, then let the another hit me in my already-injured shoulder, the impact slamming me out from underneath Omega. I smashed the fourth with my staff as I fell, but the fifth struck me full in the chest as I tried to get up and sent me tumbling several bio back down the slope. 

I got unsteadily to my feet, one arm hanging limply by my side, the other clutching my staff, which I then used to send another arc of blazing lightning on a collision course with Omega. 

Go back to karz you waste of antidermis...

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC:

"The issue is that you wouldn't even fill it," Aclaraung urbanely replied. "Nor did I ever intend to do such a thing. As I said, there are likely others who would wish to do that, not myself. I do believe that you simply need to calm down, put your prejudices aside, and make the best of the situation you're in."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena

Tarsus watched the battle intensely as it progressed, noting the skill of all of those invoved as the Ko-Toa had taken his opponent out of the battle and the Vortixx removed the limb of the Toa he was fighting.

Vortixx...

In his universe, the once proud and mighty Vortixx were now little more than slaves; those who displayed any sort of advanced technological aptitude were forced into isolation from the public at large while the others were slaughtered in record numbers. Teridax had all but destroyed Xia with an energy storm merely to prove a point, using the newly created fear to bend nearly every other species to his will.

Those who resisted met similar fates.

Deciding that helping them finish off their current opponent would lessen the likelihood of the group coming after him next, Tarsus stepped out from behind cover, spinning Executioner around in his hand before taking the wind into account and firing at the titan's chest with the launcher-end of his warhammer.

OOC: Tarsus assisting Dayeth, Kotak, and Jorth in their fight against Dartakh.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Onuvo ('fighting' Albrcht von Armbrüster and Silvanni Zikkray)

He heard the Vortixx yell for another set of portals, as the bulky toa stepped out of the way of the flying snow from behind the snowboarder. He prepared himself to open the portals, when he glanced back and noticed the cloaked figure descending towards him, as well. He could not fight one person and keep this Vortixx going. And hey, this was a death battle, wasn't it?

So the Toa turned back towards the retreating figure of the Vortixx , and placed a portal in front of it. The other one, though, he placed in the sky above, facing down. Unfortunately, it could not go very high because of the howling storm. However, it should distract this one for long enough for him to fight the cloaked one. And if he didn't finish it by the time the Vortixx recovered...

Well. It was a death battle, after all.

He turned back to the cloaked figure and caused a earthern spike to come out of the ground, flying towards him. Surely the surprise would get him this time.

OOC: Spoiler; Albrcht isn't going to be surprised. xD

IC (Albrecht von Armbrüster fighting Onuvo alongside Silvanni)

Approaching him of earthen pow'r, I walk 

upon the snow and wait for him to move.

My hopes aren't disappointed, move he does:

he launches half the mountain at my face

(of course, my mind was privy to his plan).

At any rate, it's quick enough to dodge:

my mask allows my mass to disappear,

and through me goes the earth; it flies beyond

and crashes out of sight and out of mind.

It's my turn now to act decisively:

my mass returns, and then I throw my love.

She flies o'er snow and stone, a bird in flight,

and if my aim is true, she'll hit my man

between the eyes and knock him to the ground.

• Upvote 1

IC: Kopen - Comfort Sector (talking to Aclaraung, Ezezko, Elittra, A.D, Xaeraz)

The dragon was right. She had gone straight from bold to suicidal. She was usually so careful, as she had to be. So, what changed...

There was no way for her to see emotions or powers just by turning her sonic vision on someone. Masks she could identify if she really focused, but the mask in question looked far too innocuous and plain to be the cause. It had to be his powers, and he was silently enjoying it.

She reeled on the newly arrived Toa, turning all of her anger and frustration from Aclaraung to him. "And do you think this is funny?"

She couldn't prove anything, but it was the best she had.

OOC: Shouting at Ezezko.

Omega summoned all of his strength to dodge the blast. He laughed, his eyes twitching with anger. He then lunged forward with one of his axes and swung, aiming for Xara's hea, but just as he was about to strike, a laser shot straight through his arm and caused him to fall to the ground, groaning. That arm fell clean off.  

Edited by VahkiDane

IC: Kuro and Prose/Mount Ihu, Approaching the big battle between Xara, Omega, and whoever happens to be there.

We were wandering for a while until I saw something.

"Hold up. I see something."

Although it was hard to see the fighters, I could immediately tell that rocks and lighting were moving by hearing the clash of stone, and seeing the flashes of lightning.

"Power me up. You must be well-rested now...and stay in the back. Without your arm plates, you are somewhat less protected."

Prose nodded, his arms were fairly cold with the lack of plating.

(OOC: Now for Prose's view)

As he ran forth with his mace-staff in hand, I walked after him so that he could stay in my range. I prepped my shovel and pick just in case any of them tried to attack me.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

The dragon was right. She had gone straight from bold to suicidal. She was usually so careful, as she had to be. So, what changed...

There was no way for her to see emotions or powers just by turning her sonic vision on someone. Masks she could identify if she really focused, but the mask in question looked far too innocuous and plain to be the cause. It had to be his powers, and he was silently enjoying it.

She reeled on the newly arrived Toa, turning all of her anger and frustration from Aclaraung to him. "And do you think this is funny?"

She couldn't prove anything, but it was the best she had.

OOC: Shouting at Ezezko.

You sneer 「Of course I do, little blind boy.」

...but close to it

That was it. Enforcer or no Enforcer, this Toa was going to pay. She threw herself at him with a scream of rage, brandishing her pointed staff to embed in his chest.

「Ouch.」

This is hurting you a lot more than the Toa of Handsome, Badboy Look's icicle had. As if some barrier had separated the pain of the real world and the arena. You stagger back, the staff stuck in your gut. Fortunately, it missed any major organs.

The blind little matoran has a lot of spunk, you'd give them that much. But right now, that's sort of an issue... So, you hold your right hand up, perhaps half a bio from the matoran considering they're holding the spear in your midsection. In your hand you summon your ethereal longsword, due to it's ghostlike nature. It's blade will form through the matoran, hitting them with a full dose of your elemental energies.

OOC

Obviously, I'm not gonna IC the hit. But Kopen would be hard pressed to dodge a silent attack like that.

...but close to it

OoC: Really, Timageness? Fine, 4v1 it is. But Dartakh is still going to wreck you all!

IC: Dartakh (The Arena)

My shield doesn't rise quick enough to deflect a yet another torrent of cold fire which hits my face. I gasp and stumble, still refusing to fall. It feels like there's a thousand needles pricking my face now, and my sight is blurred. But still, I..

The metal sphere hits the Vortixx in the head, tearing apart the muscle, shattering the skull and tearing apart the brain through the protosteel helmet!

A tendon in the skull has been torn!

An artery has been opened by the attack!

The metal sphere has lodged firmly in the wound!

Dartakh has been struck down.

OoC: Dartakh KO'd by Tarsus.

Edit: Timageness apparently edited his post and mentioned that the bullet was aimed at his chest, but you can assume that he missed the original target :)

Edited by Daniel the Finlander
  • Upvote 5

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

Something hit me in the chest and I stiffened, staring down at the smoking hole. My vision blurred, and I stumbled. So this was what death felt like.... Know I knew how Kat had felt when I'd burned a hole through her chest. 

I saw Omega fall, one arm severed, and raised my staff. Maybe I could get one more killed before.... I fell to my knees, my legs going limp. I unleashed one final burst of lightning from my staff, hoping that the last thing I saw would be Omega's second death. 

Kale Ironshaper

IC: It seemed that one of the rahkshi was about to die so Kale turned his attention to the next worst off. Still cloaked, he let off another focused laser at Omega's main body.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

She had been too quick for him and his oh-so-special powers. Just to prove that physical strikes can defeat elemental abilities. She grinned wickedly as her hands naturally twisted the blades in his gut, causing a larger and deeper injury...

And then, he did get her. The pain was excruciating, but not like defeat in the Arena. Physically, it was little more than a pinch. Mentally though, the force of it made her drop her staff and fall to the floor. 

It was utter hopelessness. Complete emotional devastation. Rage at all living creatures, including herself. The deepest despair imaginable. She hadn't felt it since... since...

...since that day she lost her sight.

She was curled up on the floor, whimpering softly. Her every muscle quivered weakly. It was pathetic after all her threats of before. Deep down, she tried to force herself up. She was past this. She couldn't allow even one more embarrassment. But she couldn't move. Couldn't even speak. Could barely even breathe. Not that she wanted to.

• Upvote 4

IC: As Dayeth maintained her furious assault, Jorth started circling Dartakh, wheeling round to the side he was holding his shield with. Time to see how the Vortixx dealt with an attack on two fronts. He could only point his shield in one direction, he couldn't hide behind it twice over.

Woah, better make that three directions!

Another fighter had just popped out from behind a snow dune, firing some sort of metal zamor. Jorth ducked to make sure he was out the line of fire...but the effort was unnecessary. The sphere punched through the Vortixx's armour and struck him down. 

"Another friend of yours?" he shouted at Dayeth

IC: Following the commotion echoing down from Ihu's heights, Olari found an interesting tableau. A series of warriors, what looked like an entire Toa team in fact, tackling...well it seemed to be a Tarakava. Olari thought she recognised the powerful arms and thick sweeping tail from the pictures she'd seen in books and snippets of her oldest memories.

Her first thought was to take on the Tarakava. Join the other Toa and bring down the beast...But then a second thought occurred. The Toa were undoubtedly other competitors in this contest. Defeat the Tarakava and she had no guarantee they wouldn't then turn on her. So...level the playing field a little. Lets see...the Le-Toa with his Kualsi would be a problem, teleporting could be a nightmare to deal with. And the Ta-Toa, fire was next to impossible to actually block properly. Those two looked to be the greater threats, at least as long as the two water Toa and the Toa of...grey (she couldn't figure out what he was based on colours) didn't have any unexpected powers. 

So from her airborne vantage point she levitated a pair of poles out from her pack, moulded the tips into sharped points, and sent them sailing through the snowy air at blinding speeds towards her intended targets...

OOC: Olari attacking Artorre and Lekuna

7AOYGDJ.jpg