BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

OOC: After discovering that I've unwittingly given Dayeth's custom power the same name as a canon one, I've changed it's name to Dark Fire in order to differentiate it from the Maxilos ability known as Black Fire. 

IC: Dayeth - Arena.

Nodding a quick thanks to Kotak, Dayeth backed off a few steps, then unleashed a withering blast of Dark Fire at the Vahki. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Nocton:

Nocton inwardly laughed, before cloaking the entire area in Shadow. Sensing the disturbances in the Shadow, he lined up another shot.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

The Vahki hadn't vanished; it wasn't dead yet. Frozen solid, it couldn't flee, so even when the shadows enveloped her, she could still step forward and swing her jagged axe right down towards here the Vahki's head was. 

Game over....

OOC: Fighting Exsequor and Nocton.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Nocton:

Nocton was hit hard, the cloud of Darkness dissipating. The next thing he knew, he was buried. His left arm joint wasn't moving, and something was wrong with his right foot. The Maxilos was tough, but not quite that tough. Snarling, he blasted himself out with a combination of Shadow and his sword's Black Fire. He levitated out of the hole on a platform of Shadow, a sleeve of Shadow. covering his left arm to let it move. He looked around for Kotak, recharging his blaster once again.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC:

He woke up feeling the last vestiges of a brutal, stabbing cold fire one last jolt through his nervous system, one last flash to serve as a reminder of the awe-inspiring, all-powerful force that was nature.

Then the lights hit, bright, white, and depressingly clinical. Raising an uncertainly sore(ish?) arm to help his pupils adjust, he sat up, noting the only change in his garb was...

He glanced to the foot of the bed. There his scarf lay, immaculate and untarnished, symbolic of the new day dawning after he had succumbed to the night mere moments ago.

"It wasn't night, you overdramatic ponce," a grumbled and irritated voice that failed to completely conceal its relief responded, emanating from the wisp that seemed to almost be... standing guard over him. "It was 3,000 tons of snow and ice."

Oh. Right. How could he forget?

"Good to see you too, Shirke." he replied evenly, experimentally shrugging and stretching his shoulders and torso to ensure that, yes, everything was still in order. To tell the truth, he actually felt surprisingly... spry, let's say, for someone who had such a close run-in with death or disfigurement. And speaking of that, just how close had he come, anyway?

"You were definitely fading, and in worse shape than I've ever seen you before..."

Even including that time he--

"Yes, the time you jumped off the building included. But, I knew better than to worry, the rules did state you would be healed after you got knocked out, and you were. You just had to go and make it hard on them, getting buried under all that snow, you moron."

He chuckled ruefully. "I'll be sure to apologize, then. And I'm sorry to you too. I guess I ought to thank my unlucky stars for letting them get to me in time, huh?"

He heard a distinct hmph.

He let that hang in the air for a while. Usually, his luck would almost protect him from a disaster like that... or at the very least, keep him alive but in terrible state. Given that neither was the case, that really only lead to one logical conclusion, when dealing with such an illogical subject. With him and, if he had to guess, with Ezezko as well, bad luck was a constant. For him to come back to working... no, fighting condition with such ease and swiftness, that really only left one sensible option.

"More to come, huh?" he muttered, as if daring the omen to back itself up. He'd be ready. He'd faced everything but the kitchen sink and had overcame it to be here today. Whatever madness they could throw at him, it would be no different.

Especially when he could come back, strong as ever.

The drills of willpower spinning endlessly away in his soul, the young man sprung from his bed and promptly exited his room, donning the Scarf of The Rising Sun as he went.

Time to check on his peers. Not everyone was so used to nearly dying as he.

OOC: FIGHTING SPIRIT open for interaction

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Upvote 2

helo frens

IC (Albrecht von Armbrüster)

My enemies approach: both monstrous things,

not men, but I shall fight them just the same,

and honour them with deaths befitting men

of honour, strength, and skill. My mind goes out;

I peek within their brains. Although I have

not time to gather ev'rything there is 

to know, I catch a glimpse of peace in one,

and riches in his friend. My mind retreats,

and, gathering my strength, I throw a swift

illusion o'er the peaceful one. A gust

of snow appears to whirl around his head,

and cold assaults his face. It quickly fades,

but, when it does, his brother's form's become

my own. I hide myself behind a drift

of snow, and wait for him to strike his friend.

• Upvote 3

-==IC: Enforcer==-

A flash in the midst of the snow. The Enforcer had returned.

"You shut yourself down." The Enforcer stated as a matter of fact. There was no question in the tone, as the titan glared straight at the Vahki. The Vahki seemed to be doing some sort of spin on the spot while keeping its arm in one place, which was odd to the Enforcer; however, a quick swipe of the Enforcer's sword solved that issue.

"You will now be eliminated." They said, as the sword quickly shifted to its bow mode. The Enforcer quickly set up a containment field around the Vahki, which prevented it from moving further for the moment. The Enforcer drew some arrows that they had brought into the arena, and quickly fired off at the Vahki's chest at close range, piercing through the metal; even as the weapon quickly shifted back to sword form. The Enforcer quickly dashed forward with a swipe... The head didn't even reach the floor before the Vahki vanished from the arena. The Enforcer looked to the other fighters, and then nodded, before they vanished as well, back to wherever they normally stayed.

OOC: Exquesor KO'd because of a shutdown. KO attributed to Dayeth and Kotak.

• Upvote 3

With the Vahki eliminated, the corrupted Ta-Toa turned to help Kotak. 

IC:

Well, that was one way to get a man's attention.

Damaka whirled heroically, striding with powerful and imperial steps to the seizing Toa of Imaginary Numbers with a look of pity on his face.

"What happened to you, brother?" he asked with melancholy, before his spirit guide mentally smacked him and told him there's a dossier right there doofus

Picking it up and reading it he found something alarming:

Mental Damage.

Obviously his mind itself had been attacked, he could not think straight! His mental pathways had been scrambled, clouded with an inscrutably dense fog that muddied and misdirected the messages sent to his body! He could no longer utilize his full potential, for no matter how much spirit came from within, it's message would be confused!

So obviously, then, the spirit must come from without.

"I'm sorry it may hurt, my friend, but worry not," Damaka assured Ez, pressing a hand down on the mans solar plexus as Shirke's sprite quietly went off to the side, and wondered where the narration got so screwy.

"For I got whatchu need."

And a spiralling torrent of glowing green will, tanged with streaks of violet focus, poured from Damaka's hand and straight into Ez's spirit, bolstering his body, mind, and heart with pure courage, to clear the body, the mind and soul's temple, of the looming dark cast over it by the cruel and evil gods of beyond.

For in this world, is the destiny of man controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God, hovering above?

Yes. And like the hands of any other, man could rise up and wrest control of his fate from even God himself, for that is his way.

Man was born with the ability to make his own destiny, to carve his own path. That potential just needed to find itself.

And far be it from Damaka to turn down the task of leading the way.

• Upvote 3

helo frens

OOC: Alright, needed to work stuff out for later and homework got in the way. 

IC: Virnar

This was bad. her opponent was charging at her, quickly closing the distance. The wound on her head made the hunter Glatorian lightheaded. There wasn't enough time to nock her arrows. Sooner or later, she would fall.

That's when Virnar decided to go out on her own terms. As Zangah reached out, slashing her chest, she took a large step forward and jabbed an arrow into his right forearm.

"See you round, tough guy...." she managed to say, before collapsing on the ground, her freshly sliced chest and recent head wound leaving her without energy to continue fighting.

OOC: That is officially a KO.

Edited by Toph Beifong

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC (Albrecht von Armbrüster)

I throw a swift illusion o'er the peaceful one. A gust of snow appears to whirl around his head, and cold assaults his face. It quickly fades, but, when it does, his brother's form's become my own.

OOC: Took me 15 minutes to understand this. JKJKJK.

I'm guessing that the illusion is doing the same motions  as Prose.

IC: Kuro and Prose/Mount Ihu, Brief argument amongst themselves not knowing that the enemy has hidden for a sneak attack

(OOC: Prose's POV)

Kuro was suddenly engulfed in snow before my eyes, breaking my hold on him with my power. As soon as he wasn't engulfed, which was surprisingly as quick as it appeared, I charged him up again.

(OOC: Kuro's POV)

I turned around to check on my friend to see if he also experience the snow...thing. And instead of him was a Toa. I whirled my sword around, but and fired peace at him, but by that time he already raised his hands.

"Hey! I'm still powering you y'know!"

It sounded like someone else, but it was worded in the way how Prose would have said it. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and opened them. The thing was still there. Observing for a moment I realized that although Prose was apparently gone, I was still receiving my boost from someone.

"It that...you, Prose? Someone must've cast some sort of Illusion. I wish we had a Rahkshi of Clarity around."

I activated my power in the form of a field effect engulfing the area around me in peace for a short time to stun any enemies and lower their guard for about 15 seconds. That would give me enough time to slash at anyone that happens to be there.

OOC: A Rahkshi of Peace always asks questions first before swinging his blade. Peace comes before anger.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: SIlvanni Zikkray

Knock Knock.

Who's there?

Silvanni.

Silvanni who?

Silvanni just helped kill a man and it felt great. 

But yeah, not sure I've actually killed someone before. It pretty fun I suppose, one way to relieve my boredom to be sure, of course I couldn't see my self doing this for the rest of my life, but hey small time excursions are the spice of life. Anyhow since last time I found myself getting to go through the portals again, the second exposure provided more than enough time to copy the portal, so I did. Time would tell whether I'd decide to out my power just quite yet. Still I did have to solve one tiny problem with the portals. 

So now give me a second please.

Writing this does not come with ease. 

I had fell from high. 

Thought maybe I'd die. 

But a quick leap made it a breeze.

So yeah, I survived the fall, just had to time my leap and roll down the snow, a little scratched up but nothing too major. It wasn't a high fall after all. Now there I was, watching my buddy smash that guy's skull in with his hammer. Brutal thing really, quite amusing but brutal. I'm sure neets like you fantasize about that kind of stuff all the time. Anyway I watch my buddy approach two new enemies, and after engaging he does something odd, he slips in a corner and seems content to just watch. 

Now this raised a few flags, so I opened my eyes and sure enough some sort of magic had been wrapped around of the foes. Not entirely sure what the magic was of course, I'm guessing illusion based, but it'd take time to fully understand. Still regardless of the outcome it'd nonetheless be quite amusing. So from my little perch on the mountainside I watched the upcoming battle with wide eyes. Oh I'd jump in eventually, I was sure of it, but right now no point in messing up my partner's plans. 

Well unless I got bored of just watching. 

Then anything was up for game. 

I'm sorry, was my train of thoughts too long for you neet. 

Well I'm not gonna say sorry, but look on the bright side, I showed off my poetic mastery with a limerick. You should be proud of dear old Silvanni. He's come a long way, brings a tear to my eye to see Shopkeeper in such magnificence. But seriously, why are you still reading this? I'm done talking of things of import, go find something better to do. Like homework or sleep. 

Silvanni out. 

Huh, never signed out before. 

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena

While his newfound allies kept the Vahki and the Makuta housed inside the Maxilos robot distracted, Tarsus continued his way up the slope, looking for a better vantage point. While he found none, the Makuta raised itself from the snow, levitating itself with its shadow powers and positioning its artificial body under a nearby ledge. Scrambling towards it, he took a running leap off of its edge, spinning Executioner in his hands before bringing the spiked end down towards the being's head as the tournament's Enforcer showed up to take care of the Vahki.

OOC: Tarsus fighting Nocton.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Ezezko - Medical Ward

"Back again?" She asks, voice musical in the same cool tenor as always

「...」 You stand there, staring at the ground at her feet

"Well, what happened this time?"

「...I... Made a bad decision」

"You did. Why did you do it?"

「...I dunno.」 It's no use, her stare is drilling into the top of your head. You were on the same ground, her sitting in her chair and you standing there, beaten and bruised as you always were. But her stare... It was like she sat in a grand, golden throne, shouting down to him from on high. Eyes boring laser drillholes into the back of your skull. Whatever defenses you had in life were nullified here. By her. 「Because I was angry. Angry at this stupid little game and that stupid little blind girl」

"Why?"

「Because, I-」 Huh. You stop mid sentence. Why were you angry? 「Because, I-」 You're interrupted

"Because, you were jealous. You carry your own little stormcloud above you, with nary an umbrella to weather it nor boots to happily trample through the mud and the muck. You wear your torn feet and scabbed skin and wet soggy clothes as armor when they are not"

「But, they are!」 You lie, but to whom? 「They're all I have and all I need!」

She walked to the window, or at least, you assume so. Staring at the ground you see only your own feet and a glimpse of her's out the corner of your eye. 「They were are torn and scabbed and wet and soggy... Just like anyone's would be, were they me」

"There is no reason to lie to yourself, to cast your wishes and desires as selfish ones. Why not tell yourself the truth?"

「Because, having the will to do something and the means to do so are so very different.」 You reply irritably, she had told you this a hundred times... 「You've told me this a hundred times!」

"You're correct. And whether I have to tell you a hundred and one times, or a hundred trillion, twenty-eight billion, seven-hundred and eighty-five thousand, four-hundred and two times. I will do so"

Huh. Hard to reply to that, you muse to yourself. It's not something she'll give up on. 「Wasn't I the one that never gave up, no matter what had me down?」

"Yes, you were. And you are." You finally move your eyes, tracing from your torn, ragged feet to her chair to her. So beautiful, but ethereal and impossible to touch or hold. Imaginary Numbers. She gestured to the window, you walked to stand with her. Looking out at the stars of your home. She pointed to a patch of black, sparse red-brown stars populated it. Stunted and half-dead conglomerates of cooling gases and plasma. They never had burnt brightly and never would. "Those are the stars you were born under, what do you suppose they represent?"

「The Fool, The Loser and The Blank Die.」 A trio of stars hung o'er your infant head. Representing all the lowest lows of the world. Suddenly, the room was reversed. Infinite space and all it contained was in her hand, the World Egg. You stood next to her, peering at it. She reached into infinity and plucked the three stars out. "I think the sky would look better without them, don't you?" She discarded them like so much cosmic trash

They were back in the empty classroom. A pale white star hung in the trio's place. "A star of hope for the weak, it has no name for it is merely an idea, formless, and now, eternal"

You're speechless. Words flee from your hands like a school of tadpoles in a smooth pond, your grasping, greedy hands are intruders. The words flee because they aren't needed. She is already hugging you. "Don't be angry anymore, little brother"

You return the hug before walking out the house that is burnt down, through the door that no longer stands. In the midst of a city that is gone and dead, you smile to your sister that isn't there anymore and say 「Goodbye and-」

The Toa of Fighting Spirit is standing over you and you finish your sentence with a smile, 「-thank you.」

Pushing yourself to a sitting position, your aura returns. It isn't quite a sunny day, but more one with a chance of rain. But rain could be cleansing and helpful as often as it could be destructive, could it not? 「We need to find the little blind girl. I think she needs some of your Fighting Spirit even moreso than I did.」

Edited by Tiragath
  • Upvote 7

...but close to it

IC: Xara - Training Sector.

The kick takes me by surprise, and I stumble sideways, backing away from him a little. This Vortixx is skilled, but so am I. Time to stop playing nice.... I separate my staff into its swords forms, one in each hand, and slash at his sword hand with one of my blades.

OOC: Sparring with Dartakh.

IC: Dartakh (Training Sector)

It separates its staff into two blades. Combatants who dual wield are useless on the battlefield, but dangerous in duels. Fighting with two weapons also requires a great ability to focus and a good amount of skill - and the Rahkshi has already proven that it certainly has both.

When I see one of the swords approach, I quickly readjust the direction of my sword and the blow hits the handguard, accompanied by a clang. I then push the sword away from me and take a step backwards.

OoC: Dartakh sparring with Xara

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

He stepped backwards, so I stepped forwards, stabbing at his exposed chest with my second sword. 

The advantage of dual-wielding? You have a weapon in each hand with which you can block, or attack. I brought up my left blade to block his strike and hacked at his now-exposed sword arm with the right. 

IC: As Nocton floated imperiously over the battle, he found himself being suddenly pelted by snowball after snowball after snowball, an endless array of icy missiles that exploded against him in puffs of white. Jorth was expanding upon Kotak's earlier attack, the snowstorm to degrade the robot's vision, only since he didn't have those crazy ice powers he was...improvising. The tentacles of his coat were scooping up great chunk of snow in their beaks, hurling the clods at the Makuta's face. With a dozen or so tentacles each grasping and hurling, Jorth was keeping up a fairly steady stream of the snowy projectiles, maintaining a rapid fire of snowballs targeted at Nocton's face. Keep him blinded and he wouldn't be able that massive cannon-looking thing on is shoulder.

Or, you know, spot that Curious Tarsus was about to drop down on him from above with some very spiky fury...

OOC: Jorth fighting Nocton

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Dartakh (Training Sector)

Its sword hits my gauntlet. Had this been a real combat situation, that blow would've probably been aimed at the gap between the gauntlet and the sleeve of my mail shirt, which would've pierced the skin and torn some muscle, causing bleeding and agony in the process. Karz, I can't allow stuff like this to happen in the Arena.

I take a step back and pull away my arm. I'll let it attack me again.

OoC: Dartakh sparring with Xara.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

I didn't give him time to recover. As he stepped back, I attacked, ducking down low and slicing at his legs with one of my blades. 

He blocked my strike, and I rolled to the side to avoid his jab before springing to my feet. His shield clearly wasn't strapped to his arm; his movements with it were too dexterous for that. Karz.... this might be trickier than I thought....

He's bigger than me, stronger than me, clad in heavy armour, and has a shield to protect him: a very defensive fighter. I, meanwhile, am lighter, more agile, and have the benefit of two weapons. Offence is my game, and I'm bloody good at it. The problem was, I wanted to challenge myself. That was the only reason I hadn't simply used my powers to fry this Vortixx where he stood and instantly end our battle.

I needed to get around his defence somehow, and for that, I had to start thinking in three dimensions....

Throwing myself at the nearest wall, I kicked off of it, launching myself into the air and spinning towards the Vortixx, lashing out with both of my blades at his head and shoulders. 

IC: Kopen - Med Bay

She shouldn't have been so excited about that one little kick. It only got harder from there.

The Queen had done much more than give her the worst headache of her life. Something was broken up there, maybe to never be fixed. Feeling was slowly coming back to her body, but as she tried to move her limbs and leave the bed, it was as if they all had minds of their own. Just that simple impulse to move an arm under her was met with resistance as it flopped around uselessly or refused to respond at all. After countless fruitless attempts to rise, she only succeeded in falling out of the bed. A doctor was there immediately to put her back, unsympathetic to her plight. It was as if severe mental damage happened every day around the Queen. She could believe it.

Because of that stuck-up royal Brakas, she was trapped in a death game with no hope of success. While the others had powers, she always had movement, and now even that was taken away from her. And after all the prideful competitors, the pain and loss in the Arena, and that selfish, inconsiderate... being unworthy of his own species name, that was what finally broke her.

She was too callous to cry.  She was done with self-pity. It only made her mad. But as she tried to scream, to threaten, to curse, all that came out was an incoherent moan. She could move enough to "see" the doctors stop by her bedside to stare, their faces unreadable to her. She was trapped in this useless sack of metal and muscle she had once called a body with only her hearing to connect her to the outside world.

So she tried to remain still and silent, and just listened. It was the only thing she could do. But by Mata Nui, should she ever rise, the Queen would regret this, one way or another.

• Upvote 1

IC: Lekona - Mount Ihu

Lekona slowed as he noticed it become much more difficult to keep himself airborne.

What's going on here?

The new struggles were very concentrated, and it took the Toa only a second to realize that this was coming from the direction of where he had been fighting Olari moments ago. Lekona let himself go with the current as he edged his way out, until he eventually made it, at which point he propelled himself forward quickly in case the Toa was tracking Lekona. At that point, Lekona gathered wind around him, and sent a powerful blast in the general direction of Olari, the blast wide enough that it'd be difficult for it to completely miss the Fa-Toa.

Olari wouldn't find Lekona at the source, however. The instant the blast was fired off, the Le-Toa had used his Kualsi to teleport away, escaping once more into the cover of the snowstorm.

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC:

Karzahni.

That is the single coherent though enveloping my mind for a few very, very long moments. The rest of it is just wordless, silent pain. Not ashamed to admit that Archer Girl caught me off guard with that one. Sane person'd have tried to avoid, but she moved in. Made my job easier, but it did let her get that last blow in. Arrow to the arm, right hand side, too. Dunno why she targeted the unarmored one, maybe she just felt like going after my sword arm, but Karzahni it hurt.

Her body is gone before she hits the ground, but I catch her parting remark.

See you round, Tough Guy.

Heh. Good resolve, Archer Girl.

I sheathe my sword, trying not to move my right arm too much yet. It doesn't seem hindered, but I'm not gonna push it until I know. Raising my forearm so I can get a better look at it, I grimace. Didn't go too deep, but the arrowhead's definitely embedded. I could pull it out, but that'd be a terrible idea. I'd run the risk of bleeding out, especially in a place like this. So I do the next best thing. I grasp the arrow's shift with my left hand, but I pause a moment to brace myself. Then I snap the shaft.

Hello pain, my old friend.

I don't wast any time, scooping up some snow and packing it on the wound. It's just the arrowhead now, so it won't impede my movement too much. It'll hurt like a son of a Piraka to use that arm, but I'll live, Snow'll help deaden the pain. I'll try and find some clothe (aside from my cape) to use to bandage the wound. I'll use my cape if I absolutely have to. That dealt with, I unsheathe my sword again and crouch to run some snow down the blade, cleaning all traces of the last fight away.

For the briefest moment, I wonder if the hosts lied.I don't have any reason to trust them, but I'm stuck here in this Arena, neutralizing as many opponents as I can so I can stay alive. They claim everyone wakes up just fine on the other side, but how do I know? Is the archer going to wake up safe and sound in some infirmary bed, or is it curtains for her? I wish I hadn't thought of it. Thinking about it deadens my will, my desire to fight. It doesn't last long.

I have to survive this place. If they're lying, it's all the more reason to act in my own defense. If they aren't lying, then I have nothing to fear; I can fight without fear of my actions. Even if they are lying I must still fight without that fear, not just for my own sake, but for theirs. Because if the hosts lied, then they will not escape their punishment. 

My thoughts clear as I pack a new handful of snow on the wound, and return my sword to my dominant hand, taking an experimental swing. Painful, but my ability is not crippled.

"See ya 'round, Archer." I mutter, turning my attention once more to my surroundings.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"I'm alright. Didn't hit anything critical." I answered, refocusing on Vagust. Not sure how I missed him. Must have been more out of it than I thought.

"Good to see you're still alive."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Onuvo (Medicine Bay)

With a start, the bulky Onu-toa sat up in the small cot. He tenderly reached to the back of his head, only to feel it just as intact as it had ever been. 

Slowly, Onuvo got up and walked out of the room. He may not be physically hurt, anymore, but he could still feel the pain. He had gotten slaughtered. Absolutely destroyed.

I won't make that mistake again. He thought to himself as he walked towards the main halls. I will beat those two. I will get better, I will get stronger. I will win. 

For them.

OOC: Onuvo open for interaction

IC Ezezko - Medical Ward > Foodcourt

Taking Damaka's hand, you get out of bed. Your chosen method of doing so is tripping and falling. Hopefully that medical equipment you knocked over wasn't too expensive.

『You mind... Going and finding her alone? I'm not the kind of guy to admit I've done anything wrong, so I'd be kind of embarassing to go talk with her right now.』 Your stomach growls. Loudly. It seems that recovering from Mental Damage® leaves you with quite the appetite!

『I'm sure she's nearby. This area is fairly small. I'll be at the foodcourt, between the fight and that, I'm pretty hungry.』 You clap Damaka on the shoulder and wearily limp your way to the foodcourt.

...but close to it