BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

OOC: Time to have some fun!

IC: Prose/Mount Ihu, Powering up Kuro and messing with Omega, Xara, and Kale

I looked around at the battle, I saw that two of the combatants were looking like that they were going to die. Wanting to have some fun, I directed some of my Prosperity to the two Rahkshi (Omega and Xara). At most they would feel invigorated enough to land at least 2 or 3 hits until they succumbed to death.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Dayeth - Arena.

"No..." she said hesitantly, already feeling anger rising as she realised the unknown sniper had stolen her kill.Her hand had been lost for nothing. Speaking of which....

The adrenaline coursing through her body was fading, leaving a numbing pain in its wake. She bent down to pick up her axe, sheathing it across her back and examining the severed hand. "I don't suppose your powers will let you reattach this?" she asked, keeping a watchful eye out for whoever it was that had headshotted the Vortixx. 

OOC: Talkin' with Jorth. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Ezezko - Comfort Sector

As quick as thought, the ethereal weapon had dissipated. Unfortunately for Kopen, it's effects hadn't. You would've pitied the poor girl, if only she weren't such a #####...

「This isn't my fault!」 You shout out to the insectoid... Thing. 「I'll need some medical attention, any of you mind helping me out here?」

...but close to it

IC: "You're lucky we're in Ice World right now." Jorth scrabbled in the disturbed snow for a moment before finding the severed hand, "Should have kept it in decent state."

He advanced on Dayeth. "Hold out your arm. And I warn you, this is probably going to really sting."

He put the hand against the blackened stump, pouring power into the necrotised flesh to revive it, forcing it to grow, to meld, to heal.  Sinewy stands of fibrous meat stretched from hand to wrist, reattaching armour, muscles and nerves. 

"Make sure to keep exercising it," Jorth advised, "Keep the blood flowing and stop it getting stiff."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Yeah, I originally intended for to aim towards Dartakh's chest, but I realised that I forgot to put the actual words in the post. I was hoping that I could get it edited before a response was made, but I'm okay with him missing his shot.

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena

Tarsus made his way towards the group, silently intent on retrieving his sphere from the Vortixx's cranium before his body disappeared from the arena.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Xara - Arena. 

Omega vanished, and I allowed myself a final smile before falling forward into the snow, sinking almost peacefully through the whiteness and into darkness instead. 

OOC: Xara KO'd from the wounds given by Tenjou's laser.

IC: Dayeth - Arena.

"Thanks," she managed to wince through the pain. This was almost as bad as when Makuta had reshaped her entire body. As it was, she had to bite down on her tongue to stop herself from crying out. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Xaeraz, having apparently had his gesture missed by Elittra, turned when Ezezko ask if someone could provide medical help. Somehow, the mechanical man had managed to miss the fight while waiting for his fist bump to be reciprocated, or he would have stepped in earlier.

"I, ah, have a decent bit of matoran and toa anatomical knowledge," he said sheepishly, raising a hand. "I might be able to help?"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC - Artorre (Mt. Ihu):

Artorre didn't bother activating his mask; seeing the oncoming spear out of the corner of his eye, he shifted direction, foiling the admittedly superb leading. At the same time, he called out to Lekona, but this also proved unnecessary, as the Toa of Air disappeared from his current position. Artorre was still out of the tarakava's attack range, and did not need to worry about it attacking him from behind, unless it chose to pursue him, in which case he would be alerted by the noise. Now running straight up the snowbank, he unsheathed his sword, and caused a blaze to envelop it once more.

IC Ezezko - Fainting

「Medical... Knowledge?」 You're vision is getting a little woozy, maybe it's the hole in your stomach.

You collapse forwards onto the rusty looking Toa. 「You... Don't need to be a doctor to.. To pinpoint the cause of my discomfort at the moment.」 Oof. Black out.

OOC

Ezezko blacked out in Xaeraz's arms.

...but close to it

IC: Xaeraz stumbled a bit as the toa collapsed into him, barely managing to grab him due to the height disparity. Sighing, Xaeraz flattened the serrations in his claw and shifted Ezezko into it with a small grunt of effort.

"I must take my leave, sadly," he said to the group. "Please don't kill each other while I'm gone." And with that, he carried the smaller toa into the medical bay he had just left to try and see what he could do.

Edited by Horse Divorce

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC - Shixahl (Mt. Ihu):

Upon feeling the touch of Anna's hands upon his forearm, the very first thing Shixahl did was to toss away the knife in his right hand. He didn't want electricity traveling to that arm, going directly across his heart while on that path.

The second thing was to begin pumping his own electricity into the knife he had buried inside her, thus bypassing the most electricity-resistant part of the body; the skin. This he began, even as a ragged scream, sounding more like the roar of a predatory beast, tore itself from his throat at the pain of being shocked.

The third and final thing he did, that would likely decide whether he lived or died, was to turn himself around and fire a bolt of electricity from his right hand, aiming it directly over her heart.

OOC: As little as 1 mA of voltage can cause ventricular fibrillation in a human heart.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what it is for a Glatorian heart. :P

IC: Xara - Comfort Sector.

I woke up in a room, lying on my side on an admittedly quite comfortable bed. I got to my feet, surprised to find all of my wounds healed.... and no smoking hole in the middle of my chest. It seemed that Queen had been telling the truth about her "Infinite System". 

Which meant Kat.... and Omega.... weren't actually dead, which was simultaneously relieving and disappointing. 

I lay back down, looking up to make sure the door was shut, before drifting of to sleep. My body might have been healed, but I was exhausted from the day's battles, and I had a feeling that this was only the beginning...

EDIT: Ignore this post, my previous one came up twice for some reason. 

IC: Olari clicked her tongue in annoyance. Both her targets had managed to avoid impalement. It was frustratingly good luck for them. Still, she wasn't one to give up. Time to try a different tactic. 

She created a powerful magnetic field behind the fire Toa, hoping to drag him flying backwards. It would be more annoying than fatal, unless he happened to break his neck or accidentally stab himself with his sword. No, he didn't have to much to worry about from the pull other than the disorientation...because what he really had to worry about was the field pulling in those two poles she'd launched, which had been pulled free of the loose snow they'd landed in and were even now flying towards him

OOC: Olari attacking Artorre

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Lekona - Mount Ihu

As his ally had noted, it hadn't taken Lekona long to notice the attack coming through the air and get out of the way. Since he needed to deal with this new threat, Lekona had taken the opportunity to get out of range of the Tarakava. Oddly, Lekona couldn't see the attacker anywhere.

This snow is really getting annoying. Seemed like that attack came from above, so either airborne or on a cliff nearby...but with this snow in the way, I can't find them.

Having had enough of it, Lekona concentrated his elemental energy, and released it in all directions, sending gusts of wind out to blow the falling snow away and out of his field of vision. Lekona looked quick, knowing more snow would obscure his vision soon enough. He ignored what was happening to Artorre for now, if he could break the focus of their opponent, he'd be fine...there! Lekona spotted the enemy, a Toa of Magnetism, airborne.

Moving quickly, Lekona used his Kualsi to teleport himself into the air next to their opponent, immediately bringing air around him to keep him airborne. "Hey there." Lekona plainly said, as he swung his sword horizontally towards the opposing Toa.

Edited by Hunter Serge

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC: Lekuna shouldn't have spoken, it gave Olari the chance to draw out one of her metal bars to defend herself. While he swung horizontally, she swung down, parrying his sword and deflecting it into the empty air. He had, however, been successful in breaking her focus on the magnetic field down below, and it started to slowly weaken without her concentration feeding it power. 

The Le-Toa's teleporting was going to be the problem here. Then again, perhaps it could be used in her favour...

She swung one end of the pole she was holding at the Toa's face as another floated up out of her quiver, hovering menacingly in the air. And all the while she was keeping careful watch over the Toa's eyes...

OOC: Olari attacking Lekuna

IC: "Remember what I said, keep flexing those fingers or they'll remmeber they're supposed to be dead," Jorth said as he walked over to Kotak

"Really hope you're friendly," he shouted to Tarsus, "For your sake anyway. Three to one aren't good odds." He had some elemental power ready to go, his mind's eye picturing a wall of flesh to block any more metal spheres, a squashy cushion that would absorb the impact rather than resist it

OOC: Jorth with Tarsus

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Lekona - Mount Ihu

Opponents trying to take advantage of the Kualsi's limitations was nothing new to Lekona. He knew from experience that it was foolish to be too reliant on his Kanohi, and besides, he had faith in the blade his late friend had crafted for him. Lekona glided slightly away and backwards from the incoming pole to give himself time to raise his golden sword to meet it. As he did so, he lifted his free hand, and used it to shoot a gust of air at Olari's hand that held the pole, aiming to knock the pole out of his opponent's hand.

Edited by Hunter Serge

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

「Where do you get off, being so big and in the way?」

IC - Aclaraung:

"My name is Aclaraung," the elder dragon growled in reply. "And I feel quite sorry for those of your culture." He shook his head, unwilling to ponder just how ridiculous his current situation and the name of the other dragon were. He looked down at the blind two-legged little creature, both impressed with her bravery and annoyed at her lack of reaction.

IC(A.D.): "I'm not in the mood for petty insults." A.D. growled. "Or not so petty insults, as the case may be. We have a treasure to find, and that's not going to happen by fighting among ourselves."

IC(Ismekne): Seeing Zel'Sai fire water at the Tarakava, Ismekne decided to join in from below. Maybe there was hope of defeating this thing yet. 

OOC: A.D. talking with the group, Ismekne firing water at the Frost Tarakava. (again)

IC:

"No insult was intended, merely stating a fact. If one can end up being named, what, Horse Pickles, or something like that, in your culture? I feel sorry for them specifically and the culture in general." Aclaraung knelt down slightly, putting one large, clawed paw-hand in between Buzzz and Kopen. Whatever the previous Toa's power had been, it had been something unnatural, and concentrated as it seemed to have been, rather powerful.

"Give her some space," the Bota Magnan dragon said to Buzzz, his tone stern and commanding. "That last Toa obviously had mental powers of some sort, and we don't know what effect they might have had. Shaking and bothering the victim of them like that might serve to cause more problems if you surprise or scare them in any way."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Kopen - Comfort Sector (with Elittra, A.D. Aclaraung, Buzzz)

Blind...

Worthless...

"...the arena!"

Useless...

「...my fault!

Broken...

"What did you do..."

「...obviously completely mad!」

Powerless...

"...bit of matoran..."

...the cause of my discomfort...

"...kill each other..."

Cast out...

"Are you okay?"

It was with much difficulty that Kopen forced her head to rise. Not just because she was shaking badly, or that her head felt too heavy to lift. It was simply because she didn't want to get up. There was no point anymore. She could barely register the echoes of her joints clattering, forming a picture of a not-quite Toa leaning over her.

"I..." she squeaked out weakly before giving a sudden cough. "I'm... fine."

Get up! The new part of her mind shouted. You can't just lay there like discarded baggage! GET UP! Show you're better than this!

No... The old part, the part she thought she left behind, whispered back, somehow stronger. I'm not. I'm nothing but discarded baggage.

Echoes of the room around her filtered through her mind. It was the Comfort Sector. Still in Bionifight. The dragons still towered over her. That uppity Elittra was still there. And then there was the Toa, calmly asking if she was alright. She couldn't afford to show weakness, not here, not now. Maybe her chances were already ruined, but she wasn't taking that lying down.

She forced her limp arms underneath her to push herself up. "I'm fine," she said again with a little more strength, but no more confidence. "Just... stupid Toa... using their powers for fun. Picking on the defenseless. I've had enough of it."

• Upvote 4

IC: If Ezezko had been awake, Xaeraz would have lied and said, no, this wasn't his first time pulling out an incredibly ornate staff-spear hybrid from a toa's midsection. In fact, he'd done it hundreds of times back on Karzahni. Yes, you can trust him. The reality, however, was that Xaeraz had only handled spear wounds twice before, and never ones as vicious as this one. He grabbed some antiseptic from a cabinet and placed it around the wound, then poked his head back into the hall.

"Would the owner of the spear staff thing lodged in, uh, in this toa's abdomen come over here, please? I could, ah, use some help."

Edited by Horse Divorce

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Kopen - Comfort Sector (with Ezezko and Xaeraz)

Oh, this she could not resist. "S-sure."

She got her unsteady feet under her and stumbled off after the two Toa. "I... I'm coming... I'm coming."

The blades were in there pretty deep. That's what a good twist of the wrist could do with such a weapon. She couldn't help grinning as she put both of her hands firmly on the staff and twisted once more, stabbing it deeper and deeper, threatening to run the Toa through who had done that to her. "That's the help this whole Karz of a universe needs!"

IC Ezezko - Getting Stabbed

Well, that was a wake up call! You can't recall any stimulant stronger than pain, the stabbing and mashing of your abdomen's squishy portions made you bolt straight up.

Adreneline courses through your veins like fire, you see the blind matoran is the one doing the smash-grind-twisting. You project your mask's field onto her and send a punch at her face, yelling out all the while. 「Police! HELP! I'm being murdered!」

...but close to it

IC: "Hey, hey hey! Don't do that!" Xaeraz gently pried Kopen's fingers off the staff and pulled her away from Ezezko. "That's poor bedside manner! I just need to know if the head of this weapon is like the base, this..." He stared at the base for a minute.

"This sort of Karzahni-top? Three blades, twisted around each other?"

"And you!" he yelled at Ezezko, pushing him back on his back. "Lay down, or you'll make this even worse!

Edited by Horse Divorce

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC - Aclaraung:

Aclaraung reached out, putting his large clawed paw-hand in between Kopen and Xaeraz (and patient), starting to pull Kopen back towards him and out of the way of Ezezko's punch. "That's enough of that," he said, hoping Kopen would just let herself be swept back away. "No need to go about making this worse for everybody, please." He glared down at Kopen.

"Take your revenge out on the field. I'm sure you can find ways to really make him hurt there. Out here, however, it isn't worth it."

profiles i guess

IC: Kopen - Comfort Sector (with Aclaraung, Ezezko, Xaeraz)

She didn't even notice the softening of her armor or the fist flying towards her face. Her every thought was focused on returning every bit of pain she had suffered by this inconsiderate Toa.

She pushed against the hands and the claw. She needed to finish the job. She needed to end this Toa.

"No! He deserves it!" she screamed at the room. "Nobody does that to me! Let me at him! I'm going to end his pathetic existence!"

IC - Aclaraung:

"At the expense of your own? Where's the victory in that?" Aclaraung growled in reply. "He caused you pain, you caused him pain. Blood price has been settled. Leave it at that. Or would you rather you die, essentially alone, as the result of some foolish altercation started while you were trapped in a gladiatorial facility?"

profiles i guess

IC: "STAND DOWN! ALL OF YOU!" Xaeraz roared, fire in his eyes. "I don't care what greivances any of you have with each other, with the facility, with your lot in life. What I care about is that we have a toa lying here with a blade in his gut, who I can't help until I have a question answered! Now," he turned to Kopen, an edge obvious in his voice. "Is the tip you dug into him the same as the tip on the other end."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Ezezko

「Pssh, you're so self-important, little blind girl.」 You coughed up some blood and lay back down, moving around probably was a bad idea.  「Maybe you shouldn't assume you have the right to respond to mere words with violence, there are consequences to things like that, you know? You aren't some main character in a story, the author lavishing their gifts upon you and living valiently and vicariously through your existence. You're just a speck of fleshy dust like me.」

You weakly look at them and crack a smile.

Oh yeah, they were blind.

Well, going back to blackout now! Hopefully next time you wake up you're either in a comfy afterlife, or at least being tended to by cute nurses...

...but close to it

IC: Kopen - Comfort Sector (with Aclaraung, Ezezko, and Xaeraz)

"I don't care!" she shouted at the dragon before looking at the Toa through claws. "And I don't have to tell you anything! Let him die!"

As much as she loved her staff, the death of this Toa was a worthy cause for its loss.