BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

OOC: That's an auto hit, yo.

IC Kotak/Fighting Halmos:

Halmos hit the ground.

That worked to his advantage. Kotak summoned thick bands of ice to wrap around his arms and legs, to effectively pin him down.And brought his spear down on his now unprotected back.

Kotak knew the rules of this game. It would not be a fatal blow, but it would incapacitate his enemy.

IC: Von Worten

I was still in the process of contemplating my frozen tears when the Makuta charged at me. He seemed to grow larger as he approached (obviously due to perception, but it was nonetheless disconcerting). I registered his swinging his rather large axe at my head. I am still unsure if I actually yelped, but I certainly wanted to.

I ducked under the blow, feeling a whoosh of air. My mind kicked into gear (a low gear, but at least it kicked in). I decided to deal with my frozen tears at that moment, focusing my mind on the streaks of salty ice. I mentally ripped the ice away from my face (a painful move, for those curious) and hurled the strips of ice up toward the Makuta's face (his eyes, in particular), shattering them in the process. I also took the opportunity to backpedal (a probably ineffective move, considering his greater size and stride, but it was worth a try). I suppose my "attack" was a rough equivalent to throwing sand in his eyes, though whether or not it would be successful was still to be seen.

OOC: Von Worten fighting Tankah (by the way, Von Worten is female).

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Kale Ironshaper- With Kopen

IC: "It's no problem. Our captors may be forcing us to fight but I see no reason why we should start acting like wild beasts."

A loud buzzing caused him to look up at the sky where several Nui Rama were attacking what looked like another Toa of Light. Settling into a combat pose, Kale spoke again to Kopen.

"See if you can find a cave or something of the sort that we can take shelter in. I don't want to be caught out in the open if this goes badly."

Shortly after, a trio of laser beams fired up from the ground at the rahi. They were not all that powerful, but a hit from one would be enough to burn through the insect's thin wing membrane

OOC: Kale rendering aid to Tenjou.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Zakaro (Mt. Ihu, Fighting Daltrahk)

The purple-masked Toa didn't hesitate, considering a majority of the shots weren't even aimed at him and those that were he just blocked with the wide end of his broadsword or allowed to zip by his body with a sidestep. 

Approaching further, The Onu-Toa lunged forward, stabbing at Daltrahk, while at the same time an earthen spire rose up behind the Skakdi to stop him from retreating further.

"Between a rock and a sharp place, eh?

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Zephyr finished planting a small collection of seeds below one pillar, a devious collection that would never meet in nature. He glanced up at Donrioda, then walked over to her and placed one hand on his shoulder. He pointed up the mountain with his other hand, in the direction the 'path' should have been in.

"This path tends to suffer from snow drifts now and then. It should have the next marker should be up that way, but maybe we could have your friend check for us."

IC: Donrioda

"Might as well. Lil' Blendy, scout ahead. Inform us if you see anything."

The drone beeped in compliance, and flew off. A minute passed. Two. The drone returned. Donrioda raised a brow. "Found anything? Two beeps yes, one beep no."

A single beep. Donrioda cursed under her breath. "Guess there's only this one, then..."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Zephyr frowned. He'd been wrong about the path, it seemed. He wasn't wrong. Ever. He was Zephyr, after all, the savior of Metru Nui! Had he not destroyed Makuta, bested the Visorak, and led his matoran to a new life above the dome? He could NOT be wrong! NEVER!

Instead, he shrugged. "It must have been wiped away in an avalanche. I say we keep going up."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC; Tankah

The Toa had evaded the axe flying towards their face, and had in the process thrown ice into Tankah's eyes. Needless to say, it hurt. He dropped his axe and instinctively put his hands to his eyes. As the pain subsided, he put down his hands to revel his eyes now blood red and swollen, to contemplate his now sour mood.

GM IC: ELITTRA - MT. IHU

Elittra stumbled as the dragon crashed into the mountain; as the mountain shook beneath her, she lost sight of the other fighters. Blinking snow out of her eyes, she misjudged a step and tumbled down the slope of the mountain, landing face-first into a snowbank. She remained there for a second, waiting for the attack that would eliminate her - but was instead surprised to find herself being pulled out and back to her feet. She frowned, turning to see the Toa of Fire Artorre.

"That's the second time this round," the Toa of Fire said, grinning down at her.

"Don't remind me," she muttered. "Allies?"

"Obviously."

Giving Artorre a curt nod, Elittra readied her bow, a lightning arrow crackling to life as she turned in the direction that she had last seen the lightning Rahkshi. After making sure that Artorre was following, she began to trudge through the snow towards what she hoped was the battle.

OOC: Elittra with Artorre, slowly making their way towards Xara. Burnmad has given me control of Artorre for the day while he's gone.

Edited by Lucina

IC Daltrahk

Daltrahk slammed Magma Gear into the blade, then swung it towards Zakaro's head.

IC Halmos

The spear hit his back and stopped his attempt to slice him. While it didn't crack his spine, the pain from his arthritis was too much to bear. Letting out a cry, he dropped the two knives he held.

I am sure, dear reader, that you are probably as surprised as I was upon discovering the success of my attack. It had been more an act of desperate impulse than adroitness, but it paid off. The Makuta appeared to be temporarily distracted by his new wounds. I could not help but notice his dropped axe. I focused on it, using telekinesis (again) to pull it back a short distance (if I had left it where it had dropped, I wouldn't have been able to throw it with force sufficient enough to cause much damage) and then throw it straight toward the Makuta's torso. I am sad to say that I was not able to throw it with as much velocity as I would have liked; a large Makuta required a large weapon, and it was heavier than the objects I am accustomed to lifting. Still, I was confident it would hurt the Makuta, provided, of course, it hit him.

OOC: Von Worten fighting Tankah.

As experienced as he was, Zakaro would happily admit that he had little to no idea what this Skakdi was doing. His opponent had managed to deflect his broadsword off to the side, planting it in the earthen pillar, and then had taken a swing at Zakaro's skull from the close quarters. 

Ducking, the Toa's mask glowed as raw Strength filled his body. Zakaro grabbed upwards, trying to grasp onto the Skakdi's strange weapon and hold it away from him while he let go of the broadsword and sent a Pakari-powered punch at Daltrahk's protruding jaw.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Tankah

The angry Makuta reached down to find the axe, but found it not to be there. He looked down - yes, an axed-shaped gap was there, but no axe. He heard a small whoosh from behind him, and turned around to see the axe flying towards him.

An overstatement if any, as the axe was slowly going through the air towards him, landing with a soft "thud" by his feet. He reached down and picked it up and turned to face the Toa.

IC: Kopen - Arena (with Kale)

"Got it."

Kopen took in her environment with a few clicking steps. The plain was smooth and featureless as far as her "vision" extended. She chose a direction and started wandering off, painfully aware of how inept she would be at the job. But she couldn't attack whatever Kale was firing at, not with just her staff.

You've seen plenty of stage hazards; now it's time for a miniboss.

GM NPC - ??? - ARENA

The howling wind did not disturb it, nor did the rumble of the occasional avalanche above.

What did disturb it was this new cacophony of battle. The shouts and screams, the clash of metal, the sizzle of energy.

The endless cold was not a bother. But it could sense the discharge of a multitude of elements, a chaotic intersection - as far as it was concerned - of everything unpleasant. Why couldn't the pests overhead and outside just let it rest?

With a grumble, the Frost Tarakava awoke and began to make its way out of the depths of the cave.

Edited by Anung Un Rama
  • Upvote 1

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC Ezezko - Mt Ihu Drifts

「Yes, let's go.」

OOC

Ezezko allied with Dartakh. Dan, if you want to bunny him along to find a fight that's cool with me.

IC: Dartakh (The Arena)

It's cold. Very cold. I mean, it wouldn't be that bad if there wasn't any wind. But there is. Curse Karzahni, there is! And it's bloody freezing! Of course, the only Toa near me is not a Ta-Toa or a Su-Toa. Just my luck, I guess. At least it can't probably get any colder. Ah, no, wait, it can. There's a Ko-Toa in the distance. Great.

"Stop, there's a Toa over there, white colouring, likely to be Ko-Toa. I don't think they saw us yet. Quick, get behind that ridge!" I try to keep my voice down and gesture towards it. When we're behind cover, I begin to form a plan. "Okay, I distract them, you'll get behind and stab them with your magic ghost sword thing. Can you do that? A simple plan, yes, but they might've seen us. I doubt we have much time"

OoC: That's Kotak

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

The Onu-Toa barely grunted as his punch was deflected out of the way, just frowning before grinning suddenly and attempting to grab onto Daltrahk's arms, holding them both, before trying to slam his face into Daltrahk's jaw, fueled by Strength.

If all went well, it might be the KO.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

You've seen plenty of stage hazards; now it's time for a miniboss.

GM NPC - ??? - ARENA

The howling wind did not disturb it, nor did the rumble of the occasional avalanche above.

What did disturb it was this new cacophony of battle. The shouts and screams, the clash of metal, the sizzle of energy.

The endless cold was not a bother. But it could sense the discharge of a multitude of elements, a chaotic intersection - as far as it was concerned - of everything unpleasant. Why couldn't the pests overhead and outside just let it rest?

With a grumble, the Frost Tarakava awoke and began to make its way out of the depths of the cave.

IC: Lytrel

What was that?

Lytrel had been doing some light exercise in an attempt to warm himself up when he heard a sound from deep within the cave. Grabbing his spear, he waited for whatever it was to show itself. He spared a look behind him to see if anybody would try to stab him in the back before turning back to the darkness of the cave, bracing himself for whatever may come.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct
  • Upvote 1

Well, apparently a Pakari-powered headbutt didn't affect the Skakdi and he was trying to bite him. Angered, Zakaro reared back as Daltrahk's teeth scraped over his neck and head, and then attempted to knee the Skakdi in the gut while his Pakari glowed, showing his Strength going into play. At the same time, the Onu-Toa held onto Daltrahk's arms even tighter, starting to crush them bit by bit.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Dayeth - Arena. 

"So.... how long do we wait here for?" Dayeth finally asked. She'd originally been planning to wait until she couldn't hear the sounds of battle any longer, but with the flesh wall in place and the screaming wind surrounding them, she couldn't hear much of anything anymore.

OOC: Just to clarify, Roman, the wall was snow. Jorth built their igloo out of the surrounding not out of his power

IC: Jorth puffed out his cheeks and exhaled. "Well if you're determined to go out an actually fight I might as well go help. We could head out now, the other fighters are bound to be fewer and tired."

He made a swip at the igloo walls with his spear, collapsing a segment of it. "Ladies first?"

IC: Olari was about to continue her assault on the archer, when what seemed to be his allies made their move. Beams of light shot from the ground, striking at two of the Ramas. The cold wasn't doing them any favours, slowing their wings down enormously. The delicate membranes they used to fly were half frozen, it was a wonder they were still airborne at all.

But then, speaking of things that it was a wonder were airborne, a giant freaking crab appeared out of nowhere and assaulted the third Nui-Rama. Olari had no words. She had no idea why gravity was calling it quits for the Manas, but magnetism sure as Karz wasn't. She imagined a crab to be a lot like a Bohrok: hard and tough shell on the outside, but a soft and squishy centre under there somewhere. it was all a case of hitting it in the right spot.

So. Lets start with eyes.

As the Manas jetted towards its target, Olari used her element to twist the Nui-Rama mid-air. Specifically she rotated it so the great insect's enormous stinger was now pointing at the crab's face. She doubted that whatever means the Manas had for flying also made it highly manoeuvrable, given its enormous bulk and blocky shape, so with the speed it was currently going at she thought it unlikely it could twist or turn in time to avoid getting an eyeful of stinger

OOC: Olari is attacking Crusty

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

GM NPC - FROST TARAKAVA - ARENA

The light of day was only a mild nuisance compared to the noise. The Tarakava shoved aside a pile of rocks with its forelimb, moving towards the snow...

It smelled something. Likely one of the noisemakers. Pests. It knew how to take care of pests.

With a roar, the Frost Tarakava rushed forward, barreling like a train towards the cave exit.

The NPC Frost Tarakava is attacking Lytrel.

Edited by Anung Un Rama

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: Ah, my bad. Ignore that bit, then.

"Alright...." she started out of the makeshift cave, throwing a glance over her shoulder every now and again just to make sure Jorth didn't try to backstab her after all. It wasn't that she didn't trust him....

....she didn't trust anyone. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Daedalus Drachoren

He heard Zel'Sai's call. She was close and somewhere to his left. He twisted in that direction. He could barely maker her out a short distance down-mountain from him. At least, he hoped that was her.

He started walking down toward her. As he got closer, he realized that it was her.

He flashed a genuine smile. "Hello there, beautiful." He held his arms out wide, indicating the area around him. "How do you like the tournament so far? Sucks, doesn't it?"

IC: Zel'Sai
"This is probably the coldest place I've ever been." The Ga-Toa answered, trying to ignore the fact that his greeting had slightly embarrassed her. "I'm lucky I haven't been attacked yet." She looked around then, half-expecting to have jinxed herself and have someone flying out of nowhere straight at her.

OOC: Waaah I'm sorry I've been gone so long. What happened? And uh... Frost Tarakava... But anyway, Sound and Water are back as a team now. After forever. Hope we're ready for a good fight.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

"Ah, there you are," she said nonchalantly, as if his sudden appearance wasn't surprising in the slightest. The brief flicker of colour in her cloak betrayed her, though. "Our alliance still stands, I trust?"

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Daedalus Drachoren

Daedalus shifted in the snow. It was cold out here. He needed to keep moving to keep himself warm, but he didn't want to move aimlessly. Too much chance of bumping into someone who wanted nothing more than to bash his head in.

"Yeah, with all the shouting I've been doing, I'm lucky I haven't been attacked."

He caught her cautious survey. He didn't blame her. Visibility was much lower than he liked; it would be far too easy for someone to appear rather suddenly.

"I suppose we're supposed to be fighting," he said, tuning into the sounds of battle around him. "But unless we're forced into battle, I'd just as soon keep a low profile. It's not like I volunteered for this, after all."

I was beginning to more acutely remember my despisement for battle. It tends to be either mind-numbingly quick and violent or excruciatingly (and violently) drawn out. I had the distinct impression that my current martial engagement would fall under the latter category. This Makuta seemed both brutish and deliberate, qualities that I found simultaneously congruous and disparate. In a direct fight, I had little chance of surviving much longer, and though I would just as soon be pulled from this insufferable arena, I did not fancy the idea of essentially submitting myself to death to achieve extraction.

So it was that, as my adversary retrieved his axe (poorly thrown via telekinesis by yours truly), I once again activated my Crast in the Makuta's direction, and then I turned and began to run (a sorry affair of low-speed leg-pumping in the snow).

OOC: Daedalus talking to Zel'Sai, Von Worten fighting Tankah.

IC: True to his word Jorth did not attempt to stab Dayeth in the back. He wasn't here to make enemies. He was here try and find a way to not be kidnapped anymore after being brought here against his will. Or just not die. 

And then they bumped into someone and it looked like that second plan might be put in jeopardy.

"I take it you two know each other then?" he asked, watching Kotak warily. Just in case the answer to Dayeth's question was 'no'...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Lekona - Mount Ihu

After Hound's defeat, Lekona had been flying around for a bit. He hadn't seen anyone for awhile. Hound's ally seemed to have vanished, as had the one who had aided Elittra. The falling snow obscured his field of vision, and while he could probably use his elemental pwoers to clear it out long enough to find them and teleport to them, it'd also bring a lot of attention, so he'd have to find them without clearing away the snow.

After searching through the air for a while, Lekona spotted Artorre and ElittraFinally, the Toa thought, as he used his Kualsi to teleport himself beside the two.

"Got room for one more here?"

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

"Kotak, this is Jorth. Jorth, this is Kotak." With the introductions out of the way, she addressed them both. "Shall we go hunting?" 

OOC: Crusty fighting Olari.

IC: Crusty

The Nui-Rama's stinger clattered off armour plating, leaving a deep scratch in the natural armour between Crusty's eyes. The second after, the two Rahi crashed to the ground, Crusty on top. He rolled off the dead Rahi's pulverised corpse, turned round, and saw.

A Toa.

He carefully began moving slowly around the Toa in an attempt to flank her, slowly moving inwards.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

Ic: Tankah (Fighting Von Worten)

The Toa had finally decided to do the right thing - run away. Their Crast blast

Ooc: I'm a poet and I don't know it.

Ic: had a bit more oomph behind it this time, not only knocking Tankah over, but throwing him into the ground with considerable force. Tankah groaned and slowly got up. The Toa had tried to make some progress, but the snow was slowing them down. Tankah slowly got up and wobbled a bit on his feet, the Toa slowly getting away, and started to walk towards the Toa, taking long strides in the snow, slowly shortening the gap between them before turning into a slight jog.