BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: "A runner, huh? What was your universe like that a toa had to hide from things?" He couldn't help himself. Zephyr was actually interested in this person who wasn't him. He'd need a long soak in a cold shower when he finished winning to wash this stink of not-quite-altruism off of him.

IC: Donrioda

"Let's just say the all-pervasive dark isn't a very friendly place to be. You need a little light of course." She tapped her armor. "Thankfully I always carry a bit with me."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC(A.D.): A.D. approached Xara from the - front? - of the Rahk, laying down a wide blast of fire from its maw. He attempted to slash at the Rahkshi with his right claw, hoping to extract the slug from its braincase. 

OOC: Fighting Xara. 

IC: Xara - Arena. 

I stepped sideways, letting myself slip back down the slope to avoid the brunt of the fireball. The edge of the blast scorched my armour, turning the shining silver to an ashen black, and I bit back a curse, ducking to avoid the swiping claw which tore at my already-damaged spines.

I twisted around and unleashed devastating twin bursts of scorching lightning at the dragon's midsection. I couldn't help but smile; it was practically impossible for me to miss at this range. 

OOC: fighting A.D. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Daedalus Drachoren

Daedalus picked up Zel'Sai's voice, though it was faint and her words were almost unintelligible. "Down" was the only word he could make out. But where was that? He couldn't pinpoint the direction the sound came from due to the fighting all around, and the limited visibility prevented him from seeing anything that could be "down."

Maybe it would be easier for her to come to him.

"Zel'Sai!"

IC: Von Worten

I must admit to a certain feeling of discomfiture at my adversary's (for, judging by his or her not announcing his or her presence and his or her continued approach, I had reclassified him or her from "potential opponent" to "opponent") lack of reaction to my illusion. However, I quickly realized that hesitance would only bring about my swift defeat, and while I, as I mentioned, dislike conflict, I had no intentions of, to borrow the colloquialism, rolling over and dying. I turned to face my adversary, a large, hulking Makuta wearing a Crast.

I felt suddenly timorous. He appeared to be approaching for melee combat, a skill that is most definitely beyond my own. Even as I noticed Kopeyku's arrival, I activated my own Kanohi Crast, seeking to repel this approaching Makuta.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: "Ah. Makuta, then. Shame I wasn't there. I could have stopped it as easily as I did my own. Crushed him to death with his own pet Morbuzakh," Zephyr mused, thinking back to his battle in the Great Furnace that, tragically, left his five companions dead. A shame, but necessary. They would have been useful, but they bought him the time he needed, after all.

IC: That, ah, that sounds good, actually, but... Did you say the same mountain they've used before?" Xaeraz paused, mulling over Limos' statement. "You mean you've, uh, been in this tournament before?"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: "Ah. Makuta, then. Shame I wasn't there. I could have stopped it as easily as I did my own. Crushed him to death with his own pet Morbuzakh," Zephyr mused, thinking back to his battle in the Great Furnace that, tragically, left his five companions dead. A shame, but necessary. They would have been useful, but they bought him the time he needed, after all.

Donrioda laughed. "Makuta? No, no. Mata Nui left us. Left us in the dark, to fend for ourselves."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

I stepped sideways, letting myself slip back down the slope to avoid the brunt of the fireball. The edge of the blast scorched my armour, turning the shining silver to an ashen black, and I bit back a curse, ducking to avoid the swiping claw which tore at my already-damaged spines.

I twisted around and unleashed devastating twin bursts of scorching lightning at the dragon's midsection. I couldn't help but smile; it was practically impossible for me to miss at this range. 

OOC: fighting A.D. 

IC(A.D.): "Ow, ow, ow." the dragon said as electricity seared his belly scales. He bellowed in pain, sending fire straight at the Rahkshi's face. "Oops."

IC: Xira

Viitka headed elsewhere, and Xira headed over to assist Lekona, Artorre, and Elittra once again. "Sheesh, nobody fights honorably here... Time to even the odds. Let's do this!" He gave a battle shout and charged to the fight.

OOC: About to assist.

VolitakCH14-Mata-Nui-Exploring-the-Universe.jpg

IC: "...How'd you do last time? Where I'm from, we, uh. We don't get any sort of interdimensional broadcasts. Or support. Or acknowledgement..."

IC: "He left your people." Zephyr was honestly surprised by that one. Mata Nui, the greatest altruist, abandoning his people? Now that's something he had never heard of before. "Well, what did you do to slag him off?"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC(A.D.): "Ow, ow, ow." the dragon said as electricity seared his belly scales. He bellowed in pain, sending fire straight at the Rahkshi's face. "Oops."

Karz.... I stumbled back away from the searing flames, losing my footing and tumbling several bio further down the slope before I managed to dig one of my sword into the snow to anchor myself in place. I pointed my other blade at the beast and fired a crackling lightning bolt right towards the dragon's open maw.

OOC: Fighting A.D. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Lytrel

Far away from the action...

Since flinging himself off of the cliff, Lytrel had managed to float down to a lower section of the mountain, quite a ways off from where the 'main event' of the fighting was. He stood at the mouth of a cave he had discovered, wondering if he should enter. On the one hand, he'd be safe from the snow and there; on the other, it was dark in there and he didn't know if there was an animal that was calling this cave home.

Finally, he made his decision. Bracing himself, he pointed his spear forward and took a few steps into the cave.

OOC: open for fighting.

IC - Artorre (Mt. Ihu):

If there was one thing Artorre was afraid of, it was--

No, that wasn't quite right. If there were 3 things Artorre was afraid of, waves were at least #3 on that list. He couldn't think of anything that he was more scared of, at the moment, but he was a man that liked to allow himself options.

But then, Artorre wasn't the type to run from his fears. He was the type to turn to them and send his own wave of fire speeding towards them. And he was just about to do that when he stopped, as the wave, without a body of water to act as a medium for its massive kinetic energy, quickly collapsed, becoming a stream of water that washed down over everyone's feet.

Ismekne had, unwittingly, done more harm to Hound that she had even intended; that water would quickly freeze, and become a sheet of ice that would make it much more difficult to speed along the ground like he did.

GM IC: ELITTRA - MT. IHU

The wave washed over her feet without dealing any damage; after a second, Elittra followed after Xira, although at a slower pace. It would not do to be ambushed by charging blindly into a battle. 

There was a whoosh overhead as a dragon soared past; kneeling down, Elittra took careful aim with her bow and fired off another lightning arrow, this time aiming for the dragon's left wing. If it all worked out, the dragon would not see the attack coming.

OOC: Attacking A.D.

E: Forgot to add in reaction to the wave.

Edited by Lucina

IC: Zel'Sai

"Zel'Sai!"

She heard the call again. It didn't look like anyone had spotted her, so she continued with little worry. The insect-like one had been defeated, and the others had gone off on their own ways. Pulling herself onto a ledge, the Ga-Toa looked up at the sheer ice face. "It can't be easy, can it..." Looking around, she noticed a steeply sloping path going around the mountain. It was dangerously thin and probably slick. Zel'Sai saw no way this could possibly go wrong. Digging the red-hot metal into the ice as she edged her way along, she hoped the path would lead to an easier way up. Luckily for her, it was already sloping up slightly. She only hoped she wouldn't be caught on this thin ledge by someone who meant to attack.

[Edit: didn't see the wave until after I posted this] Then she heard the familiar sound of rushing water from the direction in which she was going. Water... She could use that. She redoubled her efforts, going as fast as possible while remaining relatively safe.

OOC: Ahh I've been gone for most of the afternoon. Also, anybody know why the forums were down this morning, or was it just for me?

Edited by Urchin

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

IC: Kuro/Mount Ihu, Standing There To Focus on His Inner Peace Pretty Much Giving Kat The Fight Or Flight Choice

I was struck with an intense sensation of fear. Immediately I put my weapons away and directed all my power on myself, to search for my inner peace, once done I would be able to progress forth unafraid of anything. However, it would leave me vulnerable to Kat if she chose to attack.

IC: "He left your people." Zephyr was honestly surprised by that one. Mata Nui, the greatest altruist, abandoning his people? Now that's something he had never heard of before. "Well, what did you do to slag him off?"

"He faded. He always spoke to us, guiding us along, and slowly just...faded. One day, there was a sun in the sky. The next, nothing." Donrioda sighed. "Oh well. Can't fix it. 'Specially not here."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: "I'm..." Zephyr paused. Why was he concerned about this fellow toa? He was Zephyr, master of the Green! He only cared about those he was forced to, not some random "ally" he was thrown together with!

"I'm without words. Your people must have done something wrong. I can't think of any reason that almighty prat would leave otherwise."

IC: "...Yeah, okay. Just so long as you don't, don't stab me in the, the back," Xaeraz joked. Some part of him was screaming not to trust Limos, but he couldn't afford to stay in the wind too long, or he actually would freeze up. Xaeraz cautiously took Limos' hand with his own and clambered to his feet with some noticeable creaking.

"L-lay on, MacDuff."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Kat/ taking swings at Kuro cause she doesn't understand his powers or why he won't bugger off:

I sighed. He wasn't backing down. I put my staff away.

<"You asked for it, buddy. Can't say I didn't warn you.">

Like a fight I'd had so long ago, I planted my foot, sending a fist spinning toward the center of his chest.

Grimly, I thought to myself.

"Let's see you grit those teeth."

IC: "I'm..." Zephyr paused. Why was he concerned about this fellow toa? He was Zephyr, master of the Green! He only cared about those he was forced to, not some random "ally" he was thrown together with!

"I'm without words. Your people must have done something wrong. I can't think of any reason that almighty prat would leave otherwise."

The Toa shrugged. "We did nothing. He vanished. Not a trace." She looked around in the snow. "I don't see anyone. Lil' Blendy hadn't, either. It is a big mountain, though."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Kuro/Mount Ihu, Wrong Choice Kat

I opened my eyes as soon as I heard the shuffling in the snow.

"I gave you a chance to leave. Wrong decision."

I whipped out my blade, Willpower, to try and cleave her incoming arm.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Limos:

Well, Xaeraz's instincts were right. Limos's play was simple. Slowly sap this one's energy, blame it on the wind and cold. Not many knew that Toa could wield the power of Hunger, after all.

Limos grunted as he raised the other Toa up. "Heavy fella, huh?" He pointed in a certain direction. "The refuge should be thereabouts. Anyways, as to your question..." Limos tromped on ahead. "Was frightened. Unsure. Probably bit like yourself. Got beaten around, but... that doesn't matter."

OOC: Limos vs Xaeraz.

IC: Kopen - Arena (Fighting Prose)

Her mask hit the pick with a crash, and for a moment, she felt disoriented, but it did not stop her lunge. She ran headlong into the Rahkshi with all the force a Matoran can muster.

IC: "Well, if you like, I could just kill you too and get that out of the way," Zephyr offered. "Lil Blendy, though. Your little metal friend, I assume? How did that come about?"

Zephyr hated robots. The Vahki had always gone for him, even when he was (mostly) innocent. But, Donrioda seemed useful. So he played along for the time being. He would have his time, oh yes...

IC: Xaeraz yawned, doing his best to hide it. "Sorry, not you, just. Haven't slept in three centuires," he mumbled. "Couldn't sleep, really. Can't stay still..." He muttered to himself as he trudged after Limos, noting to himself that somethng about his body sounded off. As it didn't seem like he was going to be in combat for a time, he mentally switched back to civilian mode, cuting his power draw dramatically, but making him sway unsteadily as he followed who he believed to be his latest friend.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC - Shixahl (Mt. Ihu):

Shixahl absorbed the blow to his midsection and, maintaining his grip upon Anna's blade, twisted it so that her stab would miss him entirely. He drew his other hand back, as if for another punch, but instead opened it, and fired several bolts of lightning directly at his opponent's shield. Then, bringing his own legs into the fray, he kicked her forcefully in the shin. While she was, hopefully, off-balance, he brought his flurry of attacks to a close by slamming his right shoulder into her shield and pushing them both two steps forward.

-==IC: Anna==-

To Anna's credit, she weathered through the shin kick, albeit with very large wince. The shoulder slam, however, did break her stance and succeeded in pushing her back. However, Anna quickly twisted with a slight wince as she put pressure on her left shin, and sliced upwards while they were both still close together, but still far apart... If Shixahl moved to block the slash, however, Anna was prepared, and was ready to, upon Shixahl catching the blade, shoot her hand forward and place it near the Glatorian's face, also ready to fire a close range bolt of lightning when possible.

IC: "Well, if you like, I could just kill you too and get that out of the way," Zephyr offered. "Lil Blendy, though. Your little metal friend, I assume? How did that come about?"

Zephyr hated robots. The Vahki had always gone for him, even when he was (mostly) innocent. But, Donrioda seemed useful. So he played along for the time being. He would have his time, oh yes...

"I prefer not being taken out of the fight, thank you very much. And everyone in my universe has a drone. They help defend us, keep an eye out for things in the dark. Most have thermal imaging, but this one can't use it any more for whatever reason." The drone beeped, almost like it was ashamed of itself. "And I call it that because...well, I can use him to turn things into a fine past. Blend them up. Lil' Blendy."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: "Sounds useful. Keep him away from my plants, and we'll be fine." Zephyr paused, realizing he still had those spores left over. "How's your vision? This wind and snow must be making it hard for you to see."

IC: Ughhhhh. Xaeraz hated telling this story. But, Limos asked, and so he supposed he had to tell it. Sighing to himself, he opened with a simple question.

"In your universe, what happened to Karzahni?" he inquired, smacking his right arm to clear some ice buildup that had accumulated on it. "Did he die, or... What?"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: "Sounds useful. Keep him away from my plants, and we'll be fine." Zephyr paused, realizing he still had those spores left over. "How's your vision? This wind and snow must be making it hard for you to see."

"I will, then. And yes, it is difficult to see, with the snow about." She continued walking. The drone kept up with the both of them, blades still out, and still whirring.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Karz.... I stumbled back away from the searing flames, losing my footing and tumbling several bio further down the slope before I managed to dig one of my sword into the snow to anchor myself in place. I pointed my other blade at the beast and fired a crackling lightning bolt right towards the dragon's open maw.

OOC: Fighting A.D. 

IC (A.D.): A.D. saw Xara fall, and bent his neck to dodge the electricity. This required using muscles in his belly that had been hit...ow, ow, ow. Turning, the dragon sunk one of his claws into the icey slope, tearing it loose and hurling it at the Rahkshi. 

GM IC: ELITTRA - MT. IHU

The wave washed over her feet without dealing any damage; after a second, Elittra followed after Xira, although at a slower pace. It would not do to be ambushed by charging blindly into a battle. 

There was a whoosh overhead as a dragon soared past; kneeling down, Elittra took careful aim with her bow and fired off another lightning arrow, this time aiming for the dragon's left wing. If it all worked out, the dragon would not see the attack coming.

OOC: Attacking A.D.

E: Forgot to add in reaction to the wave.

OOC: A.D. has already gotten past you as of that IC post and is back to fighting Xara, so not sure what to do with it. 

IC (Ismekne): Annoyed that her attack didn't work as intended, the fighter grumbled something about Karzahni being a fun place to live before aiming a blast of water at Artorre. He looked like he was asking for it. 

OOC: Attacking Artorre.

IC: Dayeth - Arena. 

"That depends on what you've got to offer me," Dayeth replied smoothly, axe at the ready. "And whether or not you're the sort who'll try to stab me in the back once I'm no longer useful to you." She knew that type; once upon a time, that had been her. 

IC: "Well I've got an extra pair of eyes to help you watch out, extra arms and powers to help you fight. Oh and I have inherent meatshield value."

A knee-high oblong of pale and quivering flesh spontaneously appeared close by Dayeth's feet. It wobbled a few times then fell backwards onto the ground between her and Jorth with a damp splat.

"Literally. Shields of meat," Jorth continued, "And I have no interest in stabbing anyone in the back. My current plan is "wait here until the fight ends". Way I see it, that means I don't have to kill anyone and nobody has to try and kill me."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Kuro/Mount Ihu, Fighting Kat

I backstepped to avoid the swirling of her blades.

"I was trying to maintain my inner peace, as the Rahkshi of Peace, after you disrupted it with your fear. You interrupted me. Prepare to be pacified."

I switched to my Pacifier mace/staff and shot a focused stream of enhanced Stage 7 Peace to her which would hopefully pacify and remove her will to fight.

IC: Prose/Mount Ihu, Fighting Kopen and Kale with Iskane

In that short moment of her disorientation, I shifted aside and stuck my shovel in front of her feet to trip her.

OOC: So many names that start with K in this post.

IC: Okay, hold still for a moment," Zephyr said, stopping. He gestured at the moss covering his mask's eyeholes.

"Emperor's Parasols, they call this. It's nearly completely transparent from beneath. If you'd like, I can grow you a snow visor with it. Should make us both able to fight better."

IC: Xaeraz took a deep breath, then launched into his explanationa s he followed Limos.

"Karzahni was one of the first beings created. He rules a realm of the same name, where matoran who are broken go to be repaired. Well, originally they did, anyway. Karzahni was jealous of his brother, Artakha, who created wondrous works. So, Karzahni's repairs lsipped, and matoran who came to him stopped leaving. Eventually, when the matoran population of our universe was decimated, excluding a few pockets-Nynrah, Destral, Odina, Voya Nui, Karda Nui-He came out of hiding. He had made an army of battered and broken matoran, repaired into unholy war machines. They overran Nynrah, Voya Nui, and Karda Nui, leaving the last bastions of free beings on Destral and Odina, forcing the Brotherhood and the Dark Hunters to ally against the warlord. Me, I was a VIP when the assault began, but Karzahni captured and enslaved me. I spent the next three hundred years working, repairing his followers... And myself."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Kale Ironshaper- With Kopen fighting Iskane and Prose

IC: Another cry of pain tore it's way out of Kale's throat as part of the blast morphed and than surged back through the Toa. It had been lucky that the attack had been a sweeping one, part of the attack had already been expended and the rest of it simply dissipated as a result of the feedback.

Gritting his teeth, Kale looked up to see another wheel of black energy flying at him. Diving to the side he spared a second to watch the rhotuka fly by before returning his attention to the one who fired it. With a thought a pair of images split off from him and ran to either side as Kale stayed back, subtly increasing the density and size of the armor atatched to his hands and forearms.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC Kat/Fighting Kuro::

Peace? Who the heck brought this karzhole here, of all places. I Rolled out of the way of the energy blast. He could be lying, after all.

Coming back to my feet, I crossed my blades in front of me.

<"Tell you what, you get out of here right now, and I'll let you go. Also, pacified? Creepy, man.">

IC: Cast

Cast took a look at his surroundings, then began grinning upon realizing where he was. The cold was his natural habitat. The low temperatures were allowing him to activate his power easily, so he went ahead and converted all his fur to ice, just in case someone tried to sneak up on him. Cast then took another quick glance around and started walking.

OOC: Open for fighting.

IC: Kopen - Arena (fighting Prose)

Perhaps the lunge hadn't been such a good idea, Kopen thought as her feet were taken out from under her and she went tumbling through the snow. She pushed herself up quickly and shook away the frost still clinging to her armor. The roll had not done much for her aching head, and she was having trouble keeping track of the Rahkshi.

"Come on," she shouted anyway, holding her staff at the ready.

IC: Okay, hold still for a moment," Zephyr said, stopping. He gestured at the moss covering his mask's eyeholes.

"Emperor's Parasols, they call this. It's nearly completely transparent from beneath. If you'd like, I can grow you a snow visor with it. Should make us both able to fight better."

"No, it's fine. I'm used to not being able to see very well."

1Ydp0mg.jpg