BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Zel'Sai

The Toa of Water had reached the end of her crevice in the mountain, almost at the base. She looked up, lifting her head above the ice, reheating her Harpoon to keep the water around it in liquid form.

OOC: Agh, I don't even know who is fighting who and where anymore. But uh... I guess Zel'Sai is open for a fight. I'll be here almost all day.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

OOC: I definitely was using the platform as a catapult.

IC: Ferronox

Well evidently he didn't fling himself hard enough. As two lightning blasts approached, Ferronox raised several lightning rods to intercept the blast. He then created another platform and catapulted himself harder at Xara, slashing brutally at her.

bBhcfWO.png

OOC: I'm going to assume that Elittra landing waist-deep in snow right behind Artorre is fine

GM IC: ELITTRA - MT. IHU

Elittra frowned, unable to see the battle below her clearly through the snowstorm. She tentatively stepped forward, only to curse as she slipped and tumbled down the slope, landing waist-deep in the snow behind Artorre.

"Artorre, a little help," she grunted, with a lightning arrow ready to fire.

IC Halmos.

Whoosh.

Halmos jolted downwards, and missed by a hair from getting the top of his head chopped off. That actually scared him. He bolted forward for a second, turning and looking at his attacker.

"You look... Familiar."

OOC: Care to explain how you dodged an attack you couldn't see or hear coming?

IC Kotak/fighting Halmos(again, lol): Somehow, he'd missed, and he slid further along, before gracefully spinning around, shield up, ready to parry any attack.

"You don't."

IC:Sidonas/Angry and trying not to be killed by Kat.

Sidonas didn't know what to think. Palma. A healer. A teacher. A friend. Dead.

He was angry. Not just at Tridax, but also at someone like Kat for attacking the school, for possibly being the reason for the deaths of students, friends, siblings.

He felt the strike at his head, it hurt, but he had one last trick. He knew that if Recoil was gone, he did not have much to exist for. His work was gone, and so was the school.

He let his newfound anger build, until he could handle it no more.

<"THEY DIED! OUR FRIENDS! OUR SIBLINGS! PEOPLE WE CARED FOR AND CHERISHED! YOU CAUSED THAT! YOU LET THEM DIE! YOU COULD HAVE SAVED THEM! IF IT WERE NOT FOR YOU THE SCHOOL WOULD STILL STAND! OUR FRIENDS WOULD STILL LIVE! RECOIL WOULD STILL BE ALIVE! FANG TOO! YOU ARE A KARZING MURDERER SISTER! YOU DID NOTHING TO HELP! NOTHING TO DO WHAT WAS RIGHT AND GOOD!"> His voice lowered a small bit.

<"Now you wish to kill me just because I exist?! If you have no good or any sense or morals in you anymore then go ahead! All who would miss me are all dead! Go ahead! Do it! Do it right now! End me! Just Karzing do it!"> He screamed with anger and stared into her eyes as he said all of that. He looked into her eyes as he waited for death. When he died, he wanted her to know she was no better than Exxan when he killed Omega. He stared into her eyes with anger, and spat out: "If you are the monster you behave like, than go ahead, kill me, sister."> He spat out the last word in anger. If he had to go, so be it. He would go down in memory of all those he knew, people he all cared for at heart. He would go down as he showed up.

Sidonas, a peacekeeper, a negotiator,

He would die trying to put some sense into his fellow Rahk.

IC Kat/knocking out sidonas:

I would have laughed. Clearly, this guy had no idea why Fang and I had fought so hard, sacrificed so much to see that school burn.

Frankly, though, I was past caring what he thought.

<"I'm not here to kill you. Just to beat you.">

One last strike, aiming to knock him unconscious.

<"No hard feelings."> 

-==IC: Anna==-

"Oh, lighten up." Anna said, as she raised her shield hand, and fired off another bolt of lightning toward Shixahl, while she tried to close the gap. Anna readied her sword once more, and prepared. The Glatorian rapidly swung her sword twice as the mutated Glatorian grew closer, surrounding her sword in an aura of electricity as she did so.

IC: Green

So far, everything was going to plan. Her Rama were proceeding at a lightning fast rate towards the back of her target. Now she just needed to encamp on the ground, wait for -

Cut to black.

OOC: Green has been eliminated

IC:

Landing on the locker room floors with a thud, Green took a moment to get her bearings before realizing what had happened.

"... No."

nonononononononononononononononononononoNO

This... this was outright impossible... And she didn't even see it coming?!

"... It, it can't... be..." Green weakly whispered.

Shock.

disappointment.

Bewilderment

Rage.

Rage.

RAGE!

Green's fist collided with a locker door.

(Now) NPC Nui-Rama:

The three Nui-Rama, freed from Green's control, at first weren't certain what to do. Then, they resorted to natural instinct, and seeing that they came from the same hive, they were able to tolerate each other enough to not kill each other on sight. Rather, they directed their aggressive natures on Tenjou.

OOC: Green's attack on Tenjou is continuing

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: "A proper toa, not some worthless, malformed abomination of a creature like yourself," Zephyr snarled. This perversion of his race was growing ever more intolerable with every second he spent existing. And what did he mean by Agori? Nevertheless, the creature had apparently managed to sharpen the edge of his short sword enough to get cut by it, which Zephyr appreciated in his own way. Settling into a proper combat stance, he brought both his wooden blades up, ready for any disgusting counterattack the Buzzzing insectoid attempted.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Onuvo (No opponent)

Onuvo continued to stand on his little platform, which was maybe 8 feet long. It wasn't much, but it was more solid ground then being on the mountain itself. He tried to keep track of the nearby fights, but was unable to as the chaos continued to reign across the mountain. 

Being unable to see very far, Onuvo decided to continue to stand his ground until he could find a reasonable opponent.

OOC: Onuvo now open for interaction.

IC: Buzzz-Arena

Hearing someone shouting behind him Buzzz instinctively jumped, the sword cut a gash in his leg.  He landed somewhere between (Zephyr and Donrioda).  "But if all of the Toa were dead, who would protect the Agori?"

IC: Donrioda

Agori? What? She shook her head. Fight now, questions later.

Lil' Blendy began hovering behind Donrioda, ready to swoop in and slice up the Buzzzing insectoid Toa. Electricity crackled around her hands.

Time to wait for the grasshopper to make the first move.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC: Can't really RP with Artorre until Viitka's player gets back on to respond to my attack.

IC - Shixahl (Mt. Ihu):

The halfbreed Glatorian juked around the bolt of lightning, then snarled and leaped several steps backward as his opponent's sword was surrounded with electricity. As she swung again, Shixahl resolved to follow through with his plan, anyway.

Reaching out, and much to Anna's surprise, he slammed his own hand into the incoming blade. But he was not harmed by the impact; instead, his gauntlets nullified the force behind it that would normally allow it to sever his hand, and he got a tight grip on the sword. As his hand began to sting from her electricity, he pumped his own into the blade. Then, while he still had the element of surprise, he balled his right hand into a fist, and threw it at Anna's face with all his might.

-IC:-

Vagust's lightning was indeed avoided by Hound, but when the Toa stepped forward to thrust with his swordstaff, he found himself extended to strike nothing but air. An energized Denuian was no Po-Toa, moving only at slightly improved speeds; the finest Kakama user would be unable to surpass Hound with speed. As Hound had made his attack, he did not pause his speed; instead, he continued to move after landing the blow, wasting no time and giving no clemency as he circled again, movements a barely observable blur. It was very fortunate for Vagust that Artorre decided to intervene at that particular moment; he charged just as Hound prepared to land a blow on the back of Vagust's neck capable of completely shattering his spinal column. Instead, the Denuian smoothly stepped back, making the Toa's swipe meet only air; as he did so, Viitka entered the chaotic situation, momentarily demanding the attention of Artorre. Hound utilised the momentary respite to fully observe his surroundings, using his heightened senses to locate as many hostiles as possible; as Elittra, Ismekne, and Lekona prepared to enter the fray and contribute with their own attacks, he was aware of their positioning. As the attacks surged his way, he vanished in a burst of Kakama-level speed, physical abilities fully enabled.

The first priority was Vagust, his initial attacker; his abilities were the clearest and he was already hit once. Moving at full speed, Hound dashed to Vagust at speeds greater than the eye could perceive, attempting to strike the undefended side of his torso with Pakari-level devastation. Not waiting to see the result, Hound transferred his momentum into another attack, crossing the distance between him and Artorre and Lekona with a half-dozen powered strides. He struck first at the Toa of Fire, who threatened his ally, using his Shuko-clad palm in an attempt to deliver a skull-cracking slap to the head, and then tried to drive his other arm's elbow into the newly-arrived Lekona's ribcage, with the intent of shattering the sternum. Once again, he did not dawdle and wait for his opponents to respond, moving on to circle the pair (placing himself behind them, to flank with Viitka if necessary) and put distance between him and his opponents. After his blur of movement, Elittra's lighting arrow slammed into the snow where he had once stood (shortly followed by it's creator's descent), succeeded by Iskemne's blast of water, revealing two other combatants. Hound remained tense, knowing he would have to scale the mountain and address those with higher ground shortly. Viitka's safety was first and foremost, however, and he would guarantee her survival before doing so.

OOC: Future responses may take some time. If I missed anyone (chances are I did), I'll edit. Also, if you're wondering about the "greater than the eye could perceive" bit, the BS01 wiki page for the Kakama (to which Hound is explicitly equal) describes the user moving "far faster than the eye can see" (presumably at full speed).

• Upvote 1

pNNgXax.jpg

-==IC: Anna==-

Anna might have been temporarily surprised by the gauntlet; however, it wasn't exactly a totally uncommon thing; at least enough so that Anna would be caught off guard enough. Anna raised her shield among the electricity being sent to her as well, and the fist clanged against the steel.

"Strong gauntlets." Anna noted, and focused against the attacks; as she quickly attempted to slam her knee up into the opposing Glatorian's torso, and then follow that up with a stab quickly... And if that stab landed...

IC: Onuvo (No opponent)

Onuvo continued to stand on his little platform, which was maybe 8 feet long. It wasn't much, but it was more solid ground then being on the mountain itself. He tried to keep track of the nearby fights, but was unable to as the chaos continued to reign across the mountain. 

Being unable to see very far, Onuvo decided to continue to stand his ground until he could find a reasonable opponent.

OOC: Onuvo now open for interaction.

IC (Albrecht von Armbrüster)

Our pact is sealed; now, looking round the waste,

my gaze alights upon another man:

he stands upon a platform, eight feet long,

and casts his anxious eyes about the place.

I motion to my ally. "Shall we fight?

We'll demonstrate our honour to this man.

He's loyal, but his thoughts are full of hate,

and vengeful men must learn to calm their rage."

IC: Lekona - Mount Ihu

That thing's fas-- Lekona's thoughts of observing Hound were cut short as he noticed it coming towards Vagust at ridiculous speeds. Couldn't even keep track of exactly how fast it was going. He wasn't after Lekona yet, but the Toa knew if he didn't act instantly, with something that fast, his turn was probably soon.

Lekona directed his gaze upwards, and as he did, he could hear the Denuian reach Vagust. Lekona wasted no more time, activating his Kualsi to teleport himself into the air. Once airborne, he summoned his elemental powers to keep him from falling back into Hound's grasp, before looking back down at what was going on below. That thing was where he had been instants before.

That was close. This thing isn't going to be easy to take down, that's for sure.

Edited by Hunter Serge

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC Ezezko - Mt Ihu Drifts

「My element? Do you, uh, mind if I don't reveal that? I'm not asking you to reveal your powers.」 You really weren't fond of showing your trump cards to the Vortixx. Wasn't your mask and his smashing enough to take out nine out of ten of the other participants?

IC Tenjou - Mt Ihu Airspace

After firing at the two rahkshi on the ground, Tenjou turned her attention to another, far away and in flight mode. Before she could do so much as blink, it went down in a mangled and torn apart heap. She had seen no projectile of any sort. Perhaps some sort of invisible weapon, or a metal elemental?

She would have time to consider the possibilities later, now she had to deal with the dead rahkshi's Nui-Rama, send two blasts of light at the leading pair.

OOC

Tenjou vs Green Nui-Rama

...but close to it

GM IC: ELITTRA - MT. IHU

Digging herself out of the snow did not appear to be an option - she was just sinking further. Resigning herself to waiting for another fighter to help her out in some fashion, Elittra took careful aim with her bow and fired another lightning arrow towards Hound.

OOC: Attacking Hound.

Edited by Lucina

IC: Zel'Sai

Well, no one was there. It appeared that everyone was up going to the top of Mount Ihu. Since no one was around to immediately see her, Zel'Sai jumped out of the crevice and began the long trek back up. Something had to happen. If she didn't fight, for some reason she had the feeling she'd be forced to. Who could tell what was in the minds of their mysterious captors?

OOC: Well this has been kinda... boring... Oh well~!

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

"Than what makes a proper Toa?" Buzzz said tauntingly.  He would have to be careful now that he was fighting two people at once.  He stomped and a tangle of roots flung itself out of the ground at Zephyr in an attempt to ensnare him.

Aha. Now was her chance.

Lil' Blendy flew towards Buzzz's head, aiming to turn it into a fine puree. Donrioda kept her hands out, ready to bugzap the grasshopper-toa just to be safe.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: "Having both power and the mental capacity to use it. Standing above the matoran as a noble leader of their poor, innocent minds. Not appearing as some foul monstrosity worthy of a slot of the archives and little more," Zephyr glibly replied. He glanced at Buzzz's roots, rolled his eyes, and whistled loudly, causing them to stop just short of actual ensnarement.

"Really now, Fool. You dare challenge me, ZEPHYR, with plants? I am the MASTER OF THE GREEN!" he roared, sending his previously summoned spores flying almost invisibly towards his foe's face.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Daedalus Drachoren

Blast it!

Having been through this before, Daedalus should have been somewhat accustomed to the teleportation. Apparently, he wasn't. He appeared on his knees in a very, very cold place. Mt. Ihu, to be specific. And it was a free for all. Which probably meant...

He pushed himself to his feet and slowly turned around, trying to find his recently-acquired ally. Zel'Sai was nowhere in sight, just as he had expected.

Daedalus stood for a few moments, using his heightened sense of hearing to track the location of anyone nearby. He could hear several fights. For the moment, he would try to steer clear of those. His first goal was to find Zel'Sai. On this cold mountain. Where it was hard to see.

Simple.

Using his powers to amplify his voice, he yelled, "Zel'Sai!" Hopefully he wouldn't cause an avalanche. Could he do that? Because that would be bad.

IC: Von Worten

I had been in the process of formulating a reply to Kopeyku's odd statement when I felt a feeling startlingly similar to that experienced by Ronwe in "I Belong to You" when he leaped so dramatically after his lover (another fine tale from my book, if you were curious). Everything went black, and when sight returned, it brought with it a howling wind and a biting chill. The wind was interminable and the cold was insufferable, but I knew it would be rather pointless to sit and dwell on my discomfort.

I began trudging through the snow, with no particular destination in mind. As a means of off-setting the cold, I immersed myself in the world of my book, choosing a particular favorite (which, if you have been reading, you have already glimpsed). The snow became a beautiful white grass that was dry and crunched underfoot. The wind warmed to some extent, and it created a charming scene by blowing through the white leaves of the newly-formed trees. Many of these leaves drifted off their trees, though they had no end.

Cleverly, I began to project this slightly altered world using my Psionics. The projection did not go far, of course, because I needed to maintain my strength, but unless one were particularly steel-willed, he or she would (hopefully) be somewhat startled upon coming within a yard or two of my person.

OOC: Daedalus and Von Worten open to interaction.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Onuvo (Battling Albrecht von Armbrüster)

The Onu-Toa turned and saw a tall cloaked Toa looking his way. Onuvo got himself ready, checking his equipment, before nodding. 

"Let's begin." He stated, as he used his earthen powers to increase the size of his little terrace to be large enough to accommodate a fight. 

He thought back, thought back to his teams' slaughter, and he began to feel that sensation of powerlessness, hopelessness, and most importantly, anger. He was going to win. He had too.

OOC: Man, your power kit is pretty much a counter to mine. After all, I am all for the defense, and my little offence is earth powers and punching. Your mask makes that pretty hard, haha. This will be very, very interesting. Let's do it. =P

Buzzz had not waited to see if his plan to trap Zephyr had worked, he needed to act fast if he was going to win this.  He bounded into the air, barely dodging the drone, and landed facing  Donrioda, lightning was already crackling on her hands.  Buzzz quickly glanced over his shoulder and saw that Zephyr was not captured.  "This is not my day," he muttered under his breath.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

NPC Nui-Rama

The two leading Nui-Rama shrieked as the blasts of light struck them. Guided only by instinct, one of them pulled back and circled around Tenjou while the other, more enraged than angry, rushed forward wildly, swiping at the empty air (and possibly Tenjou) with its claws. The third Rama meanwhile charged at the Av-Toa with its stinger pointed right at her.

OOC: Nui-Rama battling Tenjou

IC: Tanzah

Tanzah was walking through the blizzard when it suddenly drifted. The air was now much more easy to cope with, and the ground was... white grass? He looked forward to see a... Toa? He couldn't properly make it out with the snow on his Crast. He got out his axe and readied for battle.

OOC: Obviously that's you Daedalus.

IC: Yes! The Rahkshi had been downed! Olari stuck to her aerial position, scanning the ground until she found the falled spear, lying in the snow after the Rahkshi had vanished. She willed it along the ground, sneaking onwards the embattled archer who was even now facing the Nui-Rama. If she could trip or hinder him enough then the flying bugs would take him down for her...

OOC: Olari is attacking Tenjou

IC: Jorth had found a small outcropping of rock to huddle behind. However he was surprised to find a Toa of black and red already waiting there.

"Hey there," he said nervously, "Truce?"

OOC: Jorth is encountering Dayeth

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Zephyr barked a command in a harsh, guttural tongue, and the roots Buzzz had previously summoned shrunk away. He strode forth from the collapsed cage of plants, spinning his shorter blade idly.

"You could always just lay down and accept the beating I'm going to give you. In fact, you should be thanking me for giving you the option. I'm not usually so generous with things as unnatural as you," he condescended. "In fact, I might even make your death quick."

Edited by Horse Divorce

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Viitka [Psuedo-Ihu, Peak]

Viitka felt her kick connect with an exhalation of breath, the impact jarring her all the way to her Kanohi even as the Toa of Fire twisted to lessen its impact, but with a little luck, he was feeling the worst of it.  Her momentum carried her and her target downward, and even while falling Artorre was able to complete the swing, aimed not at Hound, but at her.  She had just enough time to register that fact when his sword suddenly burst into flames with a flash of light and the ripping sound of rapidly expanding air.

Oh Kar-

Before the expletive had time to roll off her consciousness, Viitka was hit by a blast of air, the impact feeling like a giant had swatted her straight out of the air.  For some reason, she didn't think it was the Ta-Toa's doing, mainly because it shoved her off to the side, and mostly out of the way of his strike.  Still, the tip of his weapon, wreathed in dancing flames, drew a line across the armor covering her sternum, and she hissed from the searing sensation as it burned a mark on the stark white metal.

Viitka landed hard, but on her feet, taking no time to rest.  Hound was already on the move, the Denuian an awe-inspiring blur against the whiteout around.  Seeing as he was currently occupying her previous attackers, one of which could teleport, Viitka made for the Matoran who was currently firing off arrows that crackled with energy towards Hound, her progress through the snow only impeded slightly by the river of icy water that had materialized from yet another combatant.

Her right arm shattering into a mass of shards vaguely resembling some sort of blade, Viitka leapt the last bio forward through the snow to Elittra, striking downward with her makeshift weaponized arm.

OOC: Viitka attacking the partially immobilized Elittra.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Buzzz had not waited to see if his plan to trap Zephyr had worked, he needed to act fast if he was going to win this.  He bounded into the air, barely dodging the drone, and landed facing  Donrioda, lightning was already crackling on her hands.  Buzzz quickly glanced over his shoulder and saw that Zephyr was not captured.  "This is not my day," he muttered under his breath.

"Nope."

She fired off bolts of electricity towards Buzzz though smaller than they were before. Lil' Blendy shot upwards, out of range of the electric attacks. Just to be safe.

Wouldn't be good to fry her own drone, now would it?

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Von Worten

My first clue to a nearby presence was a slight pressure against my mind. Someone had entered into my little illusion, and though it probably would have been better to turn to face my possible opponent, I found that I lacked the nerve. I probably have not yet said so, but while I was once a very capable fighter (and I suppose, to some extent, I still was and am), I had grown to dislike battle. It was messy and uncomfortable, and more often than not, it was decidedly Pyrrhic (another story located within my book; for those confused, I should note that the types of tales within this most excellent volume are great in number and eclectic in style and subject matter). I didn't want to fight; I usually only did if absolutely necessary.

So it was, in this case, that I did not turn to face my potential opponent. Instead, I stopped (primarily, as you will see, so I could devote as much of my concentration as possible to my mind). I created in front of me and to my left a creature not unlike that adorable, lumbering beast I had seen earlier (I have also described it already, so I will spare you a repeat). However, what set this beast apart was that it was most assuredly not adorable. It was hunkered forward, and its white fur was matted and stained. It had harsh eyes and bore a wide grin, those this grin was not pleasant and served only to show the beast's massive, sharp teeth.

I guided this abominable slowly toward the area behind me. My only hope was to cause fear; once the being behind me was out of the range of my illusion, the beast would serve no purpose. Hopefully, he or she would be too afraid to look back and notice.

OOC: Since you did not specify from which direction Tanzah was approaching, I have assumed that it was from behind Von Worten.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn