BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC (A.D.): A.D. saw Xara fall, and bent his neck to dodge the electricity. This required using muscles in his belly that had been hit...ow, ow, ow. Turning, the dragon sunk one of his claws into the icey slope, tearing it loose and hurling it at the Rahkshi. 

OOC: Fighting Xara. 

IC: Xara - Arena.

I scrambled sideways across the slope to avoid the falling rubble and raised my blades, releasing a combined blast of full-on chain lightning that branched upwards and outwards like the roots of a tree. It was less damaging than a singular bolt, but far more likely to strike my opponent. 

OOC: Fighting A.D.

IC: "Well I've got an extra pair of eyes to help you watch out, extra arms and powers to help you fight. Oh and I have inherent meatshield value."

A knee-high oblong of pale and quivering flesh spontaneously appeared close by Dayeth's feet. It wobbled a few times then fell backwards onto the ground between her and Jorth with a damp splat.

"Literally. Shields of meat," Jorth continued, "And I have no interest in stabbing anyone in the back. My current plan is "wait here until the fight ends". Way I see it, that means I don't have to kill anyone and nobody has to try and kill me."

IC: Dayeth - Arena.

Dayeth had seen a lot of unpleasant things in her time, but this was one of the worst. "That's.... different..." she finally brought herself to say, "....I was merely planning to wait out the fight, then pick off whoever's left."

She lowered her axe. "So I guess, since we have such similar goals, a truce would benefit us both." 

OOC: Talking with Jorth. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC - Artorre (Mt. Ihu):

This time, Artorre did send a wave of flame flying at the burst of water. The collision of the fire and water created an inordinate amount of steam and smoke, reducing the already inadequate visibility around Hound, Viitka, Artorre, Lekona, Elittra and Xira. Under this new cover, Artorre rushed towards where he had last seen Viitka. As he did, he felt a wave of nausea come over him; he had started this fight in a poor shape, and Viitka's kick had already aggravated his internal injuries. What's more, he was using a lot of power through his fire and his mask. But he pushed past the exhaustion and the pain, for now. He could rest when he was dead! Or knocked unconscious. Either way.

Freezing water splashed beneath his feet as he searched. He could feel the cold wind and the warm steam mingling together, confusing his senses. The battlefield was getting more and more muddled as the fight drew on.

When he located Viitka, he drew his right arm to his left shoulder, and as he neared, thrust it out in front of him, his sword in his hand.

IC - Shixahl (Mt. Ihu):

Shixahl, in fact, had no time to block the blade; his arms weren't close enough to get either hand in position in time. Instead, he leaped away as Anna swung her sword upward. He managed to avoid major injury, but a shallow gash was opened from several inches above his right hip, to roughly half a foot below the armpit of the same side. His cloak, as well, was utterly worthless, now, and he was forced to throw it off so as to prevent it from impeding his future movements. Drawing two more knives, he held the wires so that there was about three feet available for each of them to pivot on. Then he began to spin them, waiting for Anna to make the next move.

OOC: Little do you know, Shixahl gains an inherent stat boost from being shirtless, due to his secret skill, "RAW MASCULINITY"

IC: ELITTRA - MT. IHU

Elittra stumbled to a halt as a Rahkshi blasting chain lightning at the sky (Xara, though she did not know that). She cast her eyes to the sky and easily found the Rahkshi's target; it was the same dragon from before (A.D., although again, she did not know his name). Frowning at the ease with which the dragon had dodged her previous attack, she activated her Kakama to boost her speed and sent a flurry of lightning arrows aimed at the dragon's wings from the opposite side.

The dragon would be able to dodge the attack of either her or the Rahkshi, but not both.

OOC: Fighting A.D., sort-of half teaming up with Xara

• Upvote 1

IC Ezezko - Mt Ihu Drifts

"Fine."

You produce a small dart of power, holding it out to show Dartakh. "Imaginary Numbers. The element of imposing your internal world over the external world. For me, this means bringing someone down to my level in body, talent, intellect, spirit and luck."

The small dart changes to a dagger and a rapier seamlessly.

"For your information, I'm a born loser that has failed everything in my life. So if I stab somebody with this, they'll more likely to curl up and wish the world away than to fight."

The energy dissipates. The storm cloud grey weapon fading. "Don't tell anyone, okay?"

OOC

Mobile post, hence my not replying to the Tenjou battles. It's hard to refer back to numerous posts on my phone

...but close to it

IC: "In that case I suppose our current plan be "wait for the storm to finish, if it finishes". Don't know about you but I find freezing to be somewhat adverse to this whole living thing I have going."

Jorth gave a very definite shiver, huddled inside his squid-leather coat, "Don't suppose you've got some heatstones? Or some useful power?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"Not really useful for dealing with the cold, I'm afraid," Dayeth apologised. "Technically speaking, I'm a Ta-Toa..." she raised her hand, and Black Fire crackled into existence in her palm, seeming to drain away what little heat and light remained under the ledge, "....but not the like any Ta-Toa you would have ever seen before. My.... master.... turned me into the antithesis of everything a Ta-Toa should represent. Instead of being warm and bright, righteous and honest...."  She closed her hand, and the flames snapped out of existence, allowing warmth to return, "...I'm cold and dark, cruel and deceitful."

She regarded Jorth with a stare far colder than the surrounding ice. "My allegiance isn't going to be a problem, is it?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: ELITTRA - MT. IHU

Elittra stumbled to a halt as a Rahkshi blasting chain lightning at the sky (Xara, though she did not know that). She cast her eyes to the sky and easily found the Rahkshi's target; it was the same dragon from before (A.D., although again, she did not know his name). Frowning at the ease with which the dragon had dodged her previous attack, she activated her Kakama to boost her speed and sent a flurry of lightning arrows aimed at the dragon's wings from the opposite side.

The dragon would be able to dodge the attack of either her or the Rahkshi, but not both.

OOC: Fighting A.D., sort-of half teaming up with Xara

I scrambled sideways across the slope to avoid the falling rubble and raised my blades, releasing a combined blast of full-on chain lightning that branched upwards and outwards like the roots of a tree. It was less damaging than a singular bolt, but far more likely to strike my opponent. 

IC (A.D.): A.D., seeing attacks coming from both directions, took to the skies once again, but not fast enough to entirely evade Xara's attack. His roar of pain sent fire bursting at Xara from above. Making a dangerous right turn, the dragon sheared one of his wing claws into the slope, hoping to shear the cliff Xara was standing on off and send the rahk plummeting.

He didn't stick around to find out, though. Moving off, he landed a considerable distance away, picking the arrows that no doubt got to him in that move out of his wings and packing the wounds with ice. Ow. 

IC(Ismekne): Seeing that this attack did have its intended effect, Ismekne continued drizzling water over the newfound slick ice, making the area as treacherous as possible. 

IC: Kuro/Mount Ihu, Having a Temporary Truce with Kat

"You have done me no wrong so I will take my leave."

I bowed in respect to my opponent and begun to walk away, making sure to listen very carefully for anything Kat may try to pull off.

IC: Prose/Mount Ihu, Fighting Kopen and Kale with Iskane

I had begun to shovel some snow as soon as she was airborne, and threw it at her as soon as she shouted at me.

"Sure," said I.

OOC: JiMing and I reached an agreement; we're retconning anything that occurred after Virnar's first shot out of existence, and moving forward with an actual idea of range. Shouldn't affect anyone other than us. If the first part of this post seems familiar, it's because I salvaged part of the old one in an effort to be efficient. :P

IC:

It would seem that someone else has chosen to assault my opponent. I don't mind the intervention, but-

Wait. That's a bo-

I push off, forcing myself forwards at the sound, but the arrow still skims across my bicep. Would have been worse, truth be told, if not for how I'd been standing. With so few angles from which to strike without my awareness, it

was luck that there was only one reasonable way to evade. The wound is shallow, but definitely a bleeder. Let my guard down, can't let that happen again. I've got a good idea of where my opponent is now, though. Given the angle of firing and the weather, and taking into account the big rock nearby, it's probably that he or she is hiding behind it. 

I'm moving before I finish the thought. My previous opponent is thoroughly occupied, and anything she could probably do at this range will be covered by my defenses. I don't need to worry about her. I can focus on the archer. My ;long sword is held readily in front of me, its length protecting a significant portion of my torso, and I am prepared to catch further projectiles on my gauntlet. Defense is solid, but it isn't quite enough.

I advance rapidly, but I intersperse my advance with zig-zagged movements, preventing a proper lock on my position. Don't want to make their job too easy. I'm still covering ground quickly, and they haven't shown their face again yet; I should get pretty close before they do, if I'm lucky, but even if I'm not I'll see them coming. If she moves out from behind that rock, for whatever reason, I'll be ready.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Buzzz-Locker room

Buzzz checked himself over seeing that his wounds were healed.  He looked around and saw a couple hunched creatures and another variant of the two strange people he had been fighting.  Unsure of what to do next Buzzz gave out a loud, buzzing sigh and walked out.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC (A.D.): A.D., seeing attacks coming from both directions, took to the skies once again, but not fast enough to entirely evade Xara's attack. His roar of pain sent fire bursting at Xara from above. Making a dangerous right turn, the dragon sheared one of his wing claws into the slope, hoping to shear the cliff Xara was standing on off and send the rahk plummeting.

He didn't stick around to find out, though. Moving off, he landed a considerable distance away, picking the arrows that no doubt got to him in that move out of his wings and packing the wounds with ice. Ow. 

The dragon's clawed wings raked at the mountainside, sending more snow and ice tumbling down towards me. I moved sideways along the slope to avoid the sudden avalanche and oncoming fireball, before starting to climb back towards the top of the ridge as the dragon vanished from sight. 

"Get back here!" reaching the top, I could see the beast had landed a fair distance away, a big blurry shape barely visible through the haze of wintery wind. I pointed my blades, channeling more of my power through and firing a burst of fizzling lightning towards the creature. 

I didn't like my chances of scoring a crippling hit, but I didn't want to give the creature a chance to recover. 

IC:

As Vagust climbed the slopes of the mountain, away from his earlier battle, he saw that there was a dragon in the air, being attacked by bursts of lightning coming from an as-yet unknown source. Then, the Toa of Lightning he'd seen earlier joined in. Vagust was already a considerable distance away, although laterally, not vertically; he wasn't able to join in. Until, of course, the Dragon decided to try and escape the two-way battle with lightning it had just been in. Its flight path was taking it very near to Vagust.

Now, Vagust thought for a moment as to whether or not he should attack the dragon. It had, after all, just been licked by two different lightning users, and was currently trying to escape. However, it was an enemy combatant, and one with an air advantage at that. No doubt it would just return to the battle when it was able, and would likely end up causing Vagust trouble no matter what. So he stood to gain by offing the dragon, and all he would lose would be an amount of energy in the short term. He sighed - he felt it ever so slightly dishonourable - then began to draw energy within himself again.

As the dragon landed near him, it would notice the obvious electromagnetic force building up in the area, a very small pull towards Vagust, not unlike hair being attracted to static electricity, for the more organic beings in the arena. However, Vagust would not release this energy all at once. It was his ready-to-use stockpile; he would, instead, spread his attacks out with this energy.

While A.D. was packing his wounds, Vagust came nearer, sighting the dragon over a snow drift. As he did so, he sent a spark in the air, a signal to his other lightning elementals - the dragon was here. 'Come take him out with me.' And then he fired a bolt at A.D., hoping to shock and possibly burn the dragon.

OOC: Attacking A.D. Sorry, fishers, the opportunity was too nice to pass up.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC Kat:

As he left I stared, slowly lowering my weapons.

What the Karz was his deal, anyway?

For that matter, why was I running into so many other Rahkshi?

I shook my head, sheathing my blades, and turning to continue trudging through the snow. Flying hadn't worked earlier, which was strange. Seemed we were limited.

Then there was the dragon that flew somewhat wobbily over my head.

Karzahni, this day just got better and better.

I started off in that direction.

OOC Open for interaction.

IC: "Lady, before today I didn't even know Toa could control fire," said Jorth, "So you being the first one I've met sort of makes everyone else the antithesis of what I think a fire Toa should be." he sniffed, and eyed the axe she was carrying, "Only problem I see occurring is if that 'deceitful' thing means you were lying about not stabbing me in the back. Because I should warn you that would make me sorely disappointed in you. Sorely disappointed indeed."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

He had a point.... Fortunately, Dayeth saw nothing to be gained from betraying the handful of allies she'd made here. "Let me put it this way. I'd only betray you if it benefited me somehow. Which, at present, it doesn't." 

IC (A.D.): "Hey! No fair ganging up on me!" yelled the dragon. "This isn't a fighting tournament, this is a slaughterhouse. I file a protest!" He took to the air again, flying over the top of the mountain where Ismekne was hanging out. 

Edited by fishers64

IC: Zephyr shrugged and whistled, the spores drifting through the air returning to his satchel. He felt the elemental energy of his seeds carefully, to gauge if he lost any, then nodded, satisfied they were all there.

"Suit yourself. Ice flies in your eye and blinds you, don't blame me. Trust me, I've seen it happen. Not pretty." He shrugged and resumed tromping through the snow, angling it so he would take the pair further up the mountain as well, hopefully above the horrid storm that had to be brewing in those clouds.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Xira

Xira had fought as much as he could, and seeing that Elittra(Whom he did not know.) and the others had left for other fighters, he too made a hasty retreat. During this time, he saw a hunched figure climbing up the mountain, probably chasing that dragon like all the others. He swiftly and silently made his way closer to the figure, keeping out of sight.

OOC: That'd be Kat.

VolitakCH14-Mata-Nui-Exploring-the-Universe.jpg

-==IC==-

At approximately that precise moment, A.D. would suddenly find that his flight had mysteriously cut off. It was likely due to a certain armoured titan's certain specific power, though A.D. likely would not truly have a moment to ponder that as he was very likely crashing back toward the mountain.

Also at that precise moment, however, A.D. would receive a mental message from the Queen, warning him to play fairer in the future, and not dodge quite as many undodgeable attacks.

IC - Shixahl (Mt. Ihu):

Shixahl, in fact, had no time to block the blade; his arms weren't close enough to get either hand in position in time. Instead, he leaped away as Anna swung her sword upward. He managed to avoid major injury, but a shallow gash was opened from several inches above his right hip, to roughly half a foot below the armpit of the same side. His cloak, as well, was utterly worthless, now, and he was forced to throw it off so as to prevent it from impeding his future movements. Drawing two more knives, he held the wires so that there was about three feet available for each of them to pivot on. Then he began to spin them, waiting for Anna to make the next move.

OOC: Little do you know, Shixahl gains an inherent stat boost from being shirtless, due to his secret skill, "RAW MASCULINITY"

-==IC: Anna==-

Anna rolled her eyes at the Glatorian's showy-ness, and generated an aura of lightning around herself, as she began to get truly serious.

This guy just is ugh. Anna thought, as she shot her shield hand forward, and attempted to pierce the Glatorian with lightning quickly.

• Upvote 2

IC: Virnar

Virnar waited behind her cover, listening to the sounds of combat fly on and on. But as a hunter, she knew what to listen for, and her intuition was correct.

crunch. crunch. crunch.

Some figure's footsteps stepping through the snow made its was to her position, getting louder by the second. Was it the one she had shot at, or someone else entirely? The hutner Glatorian didn't know, but decided to act quickly anyways.

She grabbed a Flash Bomb straight off her belt, and stepped up slightly out of cover to throw it, making sure to turn away just before the resounding flash of light could disorient her. She took the time to grab more arrows, and nock them, while making sure to keep an eye out for what happened to her opponent.

OOC: This should be obvious but that's Zangah.

Edited by Toru Acura: The Saboteur

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: "I will endeavour to remain useful then."

He was cold to the point of being frozen solid, but while the muscles of his limbs were aching, the muscle in his head was just fine. Brain, that is. Not, like, the ones that let you smile...

A brief thought powered up his mask, which in turn powered up his coat. Its dozens of tendrils leapt into life, a leathery flower blossoming despite the storm of winter. Unencumbered with freezable meats, the undead squid got to work. It started scooping up piles of snow, shovelling and shunting them about so they piled up around the overhang, patting the creases between them down to form one solid mass.

Jorth had built an igloo.

"Well, that should keep the wind out. Temperature might rise as well. Should keep us fighting fight."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"Thanks for the help," I said gratefully to the archer (Elittra) who'd been shooting at the dragon. "Now.... where did it go....?" The thing I was quickly learning about dragons was that their size, and constant need to flap their wings, made them very loud and obvious. 

Hearing the heavy wingbeats, and seeing the disturbance in the fog, I took aim and unleashed a withering lightning blast towards the creature's (A.D) approximate location. Dodge that...

"You've certainly got an advantage over the more squeamish fighters among us...." 

IC: Kopen - Arena (fighting Prose)

She sputtered as the snow hit her, but it only made her mad. Did this creature not understand she didn't use her eyes? Or was it trying to get on her nerves?

Twirling her staff menacingly, she advanced once more. The Rahkshi hadn't shown its power yet, as far as she knew. Maybe she lucked out with a Rahkshi of Darkness or Illusion. Still, it made her wary to approach in melee combat again, but she didn't have a choice.

She paused for a moment, getting her bearings and planning how to dodge before taking another strike directly towards the Rahkshi's chest.

IC: Zel'Sai

By the time the Toa of Water reached the site of the surge of water from earlier, it was nowhere to be found. Missed that opportunity... she moved quickly upward, trying to make herself scarce before anyone took notice. After all, Daedalus was still further up, waiting. But it was easy going on the slope made by the water, though it was quickly re-freezing into a layer of ice that was more slick than any snow. Zel'Sai climbed while she could. Then, looking up, she noticed a grey Toa silhouette. "Daedalus!" she called upward to him.

OOC: Well, as long as I'm here... open to a fight.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

IC: Zephyr shrugged and whistled, the spores drifting through the air returning to his satchel. He felt the elemental energy of his seeds carefully, to gauge if he lost any, then nodded, satisfied they were all there.

"Suit yourself. Ice flies in your eye and blinds you, don't blame me. Trust me, I've seen it happen. Not pretty." He shrugged and resumed tromping through the snow, angling it so he would take the pair further up the mountain as well, hopefully above the horrid storm that had to be brewing in those clouds.

IC: Donrioda

"If you say s-"

Mid-sentence, something rumbled along the mountain. The sound of something hitting the top of the mountain. Lil' Blendy and Donrioda both turned to look.

"What the Karz was that?"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC - Shixahl (Mt. Ihu):

As Anna raised her hand, Shixahl leaped to the side, and the lightning struck where he had just been standing. Shifting the spins of his knives so that one was spinning over his head, he spun himself around as he landed, and then released both, so that one flew towards her left thigh, while the other went for her right shoulder. He immediately drew two more, and pounced at her, swinging each blade outward from the shoulder opposite the hand wielding it, like a closing pair of scissors.

Xira had fought as much as he could, and seeing that Elittra(Whom he did not know.) and the others had left for other fighters, he too made a hasty retreat. During this time, he saw a hunched figure climbing up the mountain, probably chasing that dragon like all the others. He swiftly and silently made his way closer to the figure, keeping out of sight.

OOC: That'd be Kat.

IC Kat/ Trying to find a karzing dragon:

If not for all the snow, I'd swear I kept seeing flashes of something following me, but every time I looked, it was gone.

It put me on edge.

I slowed down, keeping a better watch on my surroundings. If someone made a move, I'd be ready.

"Somehow I have a feeling that most people won't take too kindly to being attacked by raw meat, is all I'm saying...."

As the silhouette approached, Xira made out the shape. Definitely a rahkshi. As it drew closer still, he recognized it as the one he had seen in the cafeteria, gorging himself. "Him again, huh...?" he whispered to himself almost inaudibly.

OOC: Going to bed. Nobody attack Xira.

Edited by Volitak

VolitakCH14-Mata-Nui-Exploring-the-Universe.jpg

IC: Zephyr was instantly combat ready as soon as he heard the rumble, dropping into a combat stance and reaching his senses out, trying to detect any plant life that he could.

"Sounded like a Morbuzakh vine crushing a sculpture in the Po-Metru gardens," he said, slightly confused. "But it wasn't. I don't feel any plants of that size at all. Even a mountain as large as this, my incredible mastery of the Green would let me feel them..."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Ic Kat/On edge, being watched:

In the howling winds, i could hardly hear myself talking, much less anything anyone else said.

Even so, I pulled out my Staff once more, ready to defend if it came to it.

<"What have you got yourself into, Kat?"> I asked myself.

The wind gave no reply.

IC: Zephyr was instantly combat ready as soon as he heard the rumble, dropping into a combat stance and reaching his senses out, trying to detect any plant life that he could.

"Sounded like a Morbuzakh vine crushing a sculpture in the Po-Metru gardens," he said, slightly confused. "But it wasn't. I don't feel any plants of that size at all. Even a mountain as large as this, my incredible mastery of the Green would let me feel them..."

IC: Donrioda

"What could it have been, then...?" The snow was harsh. "No matter. I don't see an avalanche coming down this way. We should be safe."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

"I think you'll find those elements to be more common. People expect those sorts of powers." She gestured around. "They don't expect to be getting attacked by.... blobs of raw flesh...." 

OOC: Still talkin' with Jorth.

IC: Zephyr frowned. He didn't like this Mt. Ihu at all. Something was missing besides the legions of loyal ko-matoran waiting on him hand and foot. The weather was the same, so what was missing? Not the clouds, not the temperature, not the hospitality (or lack thereof, not the...

"...Rahi. It could have been a rahi of some kind. Maybe a Muaka dislodging a boulder, or perhaps some stampeding Vako. But I haven't seen any rahi besides that insect monster since we arrived."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun