BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

OOC: Prose and Iskane vs Kale and Kopen

IC: Briefly blinded, Iskane, in one swift motion, spun his shield into a defensive position and fired the rhotuka forward, sending a lance of darkness coursing through the air. The reflexive motion clipped against his unseen foe, preventing the worse of the attack. However, without the right stance the Vortixx was still sent reeling back by the Toa's attack.

IC: Kopen - Areana (Fighting Prose and Iskane with Kale)

Her staff met the Rahkshi's strange weapon with a clang, and she caught the faint whooshing of the other. Thinking quickly, she rolled to the side and tried another jab.

IC: Ferronox

Still fighting the searing pain, Ferronox made a different decision, he would crush Xara. Summoning all his power, Ferronox created a massive steel plate between himself and Xara, before projecting spikes on the bottom of it, and sending it down.

OOC: fighting Xara

IC: Xara - Arena.

I threw myself to the side, avoiding the metal attack and wondering in the back of my mind how the karz he'd had the time to do that. Getting to my feet, I leveled my staff at him and sent a final, devastating arc of blinding white light searing towards him. 

My species was created to kill Toa; it seemed I'd get to live up to that purpose after all. 

OOC: Fighting Ferronox. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Assuming Xira is attempting to bludgeon her with the pommel or flat of his blade, seeing as it's a longsword and, well, smashing rather than cutting or anything.  Let me know if I'm wrong, I'll edit.

IC: Viitka [Psuedo-Ihu, Peak, Fighting Xira]

With scarcely a moment to spare, Viitka twisted away from the the strike, using her grip on the lean being as a pivot point before letting her momentum carry her a few steps back, letting go as she danced away.  What with his spindly built and those swords, he definitely had the reach advantage, and she had no intention of letting him make use of it.

The crystalline sections of her arm finally reformed, and she nearly wince in pain.  They most certainly hadn't gotten through the wall of flame that Artorre had threw up unscathed, even at the speed that they had been traveling.  Taking a few careful steps back through the snow, Viitka began to circle around, on the lookout for any more attacks thrown her way. She preferred to stay on the defensive, especially given the current odds.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Buzzz-Arena

It was too late for Buzzz, he was already mid-way through his jump, and there was nothing he could do quick enough.  The spike dug into his body, going up through his inner workings, his buggy biology saving him from instant death.  He groaned, but was teleported away before he could do anything else.

OOC: KO! Buzz is defeated.

Buzzz found himself standing, fully healed, in the locker room.  "I could have fought a bit longer." he said to himself.  He looked around to see who else was there.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Zakaro (Mt. Ihu, Snowbank)

Perhaps this wasn't a great idea after all. 

Yes, Zakaro had remained hidden, but despite his best efforts things were unreasonably cold. Brr, brr, shiver, shiver. 

But, he had surveyed things somewhat successfully (at the least, he could kinda hear things. Vision wasn't all that great, but that's what happens in deep snow..) and as such he was ready to fight! 

Struggling to the surface, Zakaro glanced around for a few seconds while he made earthen snowshoes- mobility would be of great asset here- and then began his way forwards, on the lookout for opponents. Oh hey, look over there! Some gunmetal grey Skakdi was standing looking around (Daltrahk), he would be a perfect target!

Without further planning, Zakaro charged forward, creating a giant earth mass that he proceeded to attempt to bash Daltrahk's skull with while standing a good 10 feet away. 

"Hey there, newbie!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Donrioda

...Well then. That bug got skewered, and simply disappeared. The Toa of electricity looked at the Toa of Plantlife (Zephyr) and shrugged. "Good job with that. You squashed the bug."

She kept the power of her Kakama at the tip of her mind, ready to activate it and dash backwards just in case Zephyr tried to attack her. Lil' Blendy hummed above them both, ready to descend and attack at a moment's notice.

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I let out a sigh of relief as my opponent's body abruptly vanished. It seemed I'd won this skirmish, but this battle was far from over. I could still hear fighting going on in other places up on the mountain, and I was battered enough from this fight as things were. 

My armour was dented from my tumbles with the avalanche, it was covered in gashes from the barrage of spikes, and my spines had been half cut off. This was one of the worst fights of my life; back at Corpus I'd beaten most of the other students without taking a hit.

"Come on," I said to Glass, "we need to keep moving, get to the higher ground." With that, I started walking up the mountain. 

OOC: Xara open for interaction. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Kale Ironshaper- With Kopen fighting Iskane and Prose

IC: A his of pain escaped Kale's lips as he shoved pain from the shield to the back of his mind. It was a minor blow, the kind that caused pain out of proportion with the actual damage. Still, Kale's blow had been more or less a success. His opponent was off balance and open to another attack.

Activating his kakama once again, Kale sped around the Vortixx before unleashing a vicious kick towards the small of his opponent's back.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Zephyr scoffed and flicked his blade, spattering still-warm blood across the snow. "He was a fool. You never leap like that in combat. An aerial assault on a sword wielding foe should always end the way his did." Zephyr examined the blade to see if he needed to regrow it. Finding otherwise, he straightened up, brushing snow off his armor.

"You proved useful, so I'll let you tag along and assist me if you like." Without even waiting for a reply, he turned and dashed off through the snow once more, to find more unsuspecting prey.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Zephyr scoffed and flicked his blade, spattering still-warm blood across the snow. "He was a fool. You never leap like that in combat. An aerial assault on a sword wielding foe should always end the way his did." Zephyr examined the blade to see if he needed to regrow it. Finding otherwise, he straightened up, brushing snow off his armor.

"You proved useful, so I'll let you tag along and assist me if you like." Without even waiting for a reply, he turned and dashed off through the snow once more, to find more unsuspecting prey.

Useful, eh? Well, the less people to fight, the better. Besides, having an ally would help.

She activated her Kakama, and ran after the toa of Plantlife, soon catching up to him.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

OOC: Iskane and Prose vs Kopen and Kale

IC Iskane:

Just as the Vortixx blinked the last of the stars out of his eyes, he felt another attack, the force sending him staggering forward. That speed wasn't natural - no way someone came at him from the front and then the back so quickly. This was no good. Iskane needed to reset the battle. He waited a split second - enough time for both parties to formulate and commit to a plan of attack - and then fired off another Rhotuka, swiftly latching onto it. This second trail merged with his first, creating a large swathe of blackness, large enough for him to disappear in.

OOC: Think of them as irl censor bars

IC: Sidonas

Sidonas knew Kat was about to strike. If he died, so be it. He stared dead into Kat's eyes, ready to meet the end.

But then someone spoke up, a fellow Rahkshi, no less. He addressed him. Sidonas spoke, not realizing he spoke in Matoran.

"People I cared about died. And sis here decided to let them. She attacked the place we called home, attacked people I gave a karz about."

Sidonas was angry. If Kat was right, then Recoil, other his other siblings, Suvak, and Palma were dead, gone.

But he started to regain his calm. He knew sensibly that he couldn't have been out of consciousness for long, because if what Kat said was true, he would have been dead.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: "So. Actually a Kakama then?" Zephyr inquired, feigning interest. "What else can you do besides run fast and distract abominations, hm?"

Edited by Horse Divorce

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: "So. Actually a Kakama then?" Zephyr inquired, feigning interest. "What else can you do besides run fast and distract abominations, hm?"

"I can make a very good smoothie."

Lil' Blendy caught up, and beeped.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC Kat/fighting Sidonas and Kuro

Despite the Peaceful aura, I flew into a rage.

<"Fang and I started a rebellion! For the good of the students! If we hadn't fought Tridax, we'd all have been sent to our Makuta's to do Karz knows what, or worse, killed as a flawed experiment!"> 

I sent a kick flying at his face.

<"So don't you talk as if you know loss, as if you know pain, and fear and suffering. I lost more friends than you'll ever know, and right now, they're stuck fighting without me, and I'm not THERE!">

With the last word, I sent my fist flying at his head, then stepped away. I didn't care if it had landed or not.

I turned to the other Rahkshi, my Staff leveled and ready.

IC (Ismekne):  Seeing the Hound's reaction to the blast of water, Ismekne summoned a wave to wash down the mountain over the Hound, Artorre, and Elittra. The water Toa was hoping that the water would wash some of the snow away from Elittra, but if it simply drowned the Toa, Ismekne would be fine with that. 

OOC: Attacking Hound, Artorre, Elittra. 

IC (A.D.): Seeing Ferrox's death, A.D. took to the skies once again, launching a fireball at Xara from the air.

OOC: Attacking Xara. 

IC: Kopen - Arena (Fighting Prose and Iskane with Kale

She was beginning to fall into her natural rhythm. Her body took in the slope, the slippery and soft snow, the biting wind, and calibrated accordingly. She was small and agile, quicksilver rolling around the large and cumbersome Rahkshi. Another quick movement and the shovel impacted the snow next to her, but instead of another thrust, she pushed herself up into the Rahkshi, trying to knock it down.

IC: "Smoothie? Agori? Beep? Why does everyone in this tournament use fake words without meaning?" Zephyr grumped, slowing down to a brisk walk as the snow piled up further. "Also, tell me your name. I wish to know who to kill last."

IC: Xaeraz paused at the top of the latest ice shelf, sitting himself down to catch his breath. Even if he never actually tired, he still felt exhausted after long periods of activity. He could tell he only had a short way to go to the summit, and had somehow avoided all conflict so far. He just hoped his luck wouldn't run out any time soon.

OOC: Xaeraz open for interaction.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: "Smoothie? Agori? Beep? Why does everyone in this tournament use fake words without meaning?" Zephyr grumped, slowing down to a brisk walk as the snow piled up further. "Also, tell me your name. I wish to know who to kill last."

"You clearly do not blend food together at all. Or know the sounds robots make." She ceased running. "My name is Donrioda, Toa of Electricity. It's good to know I'm last on a kill list." The corner of her mouth quirked up into a sort of smile.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC (A.D.): Seeing Ferrox's death, A.D. took to the skies once again, launching a fireball at Xara from the air.

OOC: Attacking Xara. 

I easily evaded the fireball; it sizzled into the snow behind me. The massive shadow cast by the beast had given away its position long before it had launched its attack. I tried to fly up to meet it... but found I couldn't.

Apparently my usual Rahkshi powers were limited in this stupid tournament. Great.... 

Well, if I couldn't fly up to fight the dragon on its level, I'd just have to bring it down to mine. I split my staff into its two halves, charging each one with my powers and sending twin arcs of blinding white lightning soaring skywards, aiming at the dragon's right wing and torso. 

OOC: Attacking A.D.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC Limos:

"Cold, friend?" Another Toa grumped up behind Xaeraz, his arms spread wide in a non-threatening manner. "Have to admit," Limos conceded, "This isn't exactly my most favorite of arenas. Kind of surprised to see another Toa not rushing headlong into the fight."

Edited by Bloody Nine

IC: "Where I'm from, the only machines we ever had were Vahki, and they only screamed 'Surrender or run!' at lawbreakers. So no, I'm afraid that, through no fault of my own, I am unaware of the sounds your machine makes." Zephyr allowed himself a small smirk as well.

"Zephyr, Toa of the Green. Of course, you might have figured that out already. You don't seem as stupid as most of our fellow gladiators."

IC: Xaeraz jumped in shock as Limos walked up behind him, hastily scrambling to his feet. Upon seeing his new companion's unarmed approach, however, he nodded quietly and folded his armblade back into its container.

"Y-yeah, uh, I... I don't like sn-snow. Or fighting. Makes me wonder why, why I'm here, to be, uh, honest."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: "Where I'm from, the only machines we ever had were Vahki, and they only screamed 'Surrender or run!' at lawbreakers. So no, I'm afraid that, through no fault of my own, I am unaware of the sounds your machine makes." Zephyr allowed himself a small smirk as well.

"Zephyr, Toa of the Green. Of course, you might have figured that out already. You don't seem as stupid as most of our fellow gladiators."

She shrugged. "A lifetime of fighting and running can certainly help. Know when to hold, know when to run."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Kuro/Mount Ihu, Fighting Kat

"Such a dishonorable victory," I muttered. My aura of peace did nothing to calm Kat down even though I was a Stage 7 and was using my staff to intensify the effect. But I stood there, ready to fight. Her lance of Fear was nothing compared to my shield of Peace.

IC: Prose/Mount Ihu, Fighting Kopen and Kale with Iskane

I immediately used my pick in the other hand, to try and block the strike.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC(A.D.): The dragon easily evaded the stroke of electricity with a burst of speed from its wings. He had anticipated an attack, and that just confirmed it. Oh well, I hardly expected the first round to succeed anyway. A.D. picked up his speed, hurtling in a tight circle around the mountain.

Kale Ironshaper- With Kopen fighting Iskane and Prose

IC: It seemed that the Vortixx had recovered from the initial flash and chosen to hide. Despite his wish to continue after and prevent the flow of battle from being broken, only a fool would chase their opponent onto a field manipulated by that same being. Instead Kale dashed at kakama speeds to the end of the trail of darkness and stopped. Not close enough to get hit by any energy wheels flying out of the shadow though.

For a second he stood there focusing, drawing his power into the semi cupped hands held at his side. Light gathered in them in a ball that almost seemed to hum with power. With a wordless cry Kale pushed forward, the energy leaving his hands in a beam that blasted into the dark curtain. For a second the Toa of Light played the beam side to side in order to make sure that he left the Vortixx nowhere to run.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC(A.D.): The dragon easily evaded the stroke of electricity with a burst of speed from its wings. He had anticipated an attack, and that just confirmed it. Oh well, I hardly expected the first round to succeed anyway. A.D. picked up his speed, hurtling in a tight circle around the mountain.

I started climbing further up the slope, away from the cliff edge, and readied myself for the dragon's inevitable second pass. Now I knew exactly what the beast was capable of, I could strategise better. It could breathe fire, fly, and put on bursts of speed as needed. 

I stopped on the top of the ridge, out in the open, waiting for the monster to circle back around. 

OOC: Fighting A.D.

IC: Silvanni

I grinned back to my new found ally, flipping out my dagger as I did so. This was going to be so much fun, just maybe my boredom would vanish for a minute. I mean I was little curious how my ally seemed to keep on commenting on the thoughts of others, but hey now point in analyzing that now. There'd be plenty of time for that later. 

"Let's do this Mr. McNoble."

IC: Onuvo (Battling Albrecht von Armbrüster)

The Onu-Toa turned and saw a tall cloaked Toa looking his way. Onuvo got himself ready, checking his equipment, before nodding. 

"Let's begin." He stated, as he used his earthen powers to increase the size of his little terrace to be large enough to accommodate a fight. 

He thought back, thought back to his teams' slaughter, and he began to feel that sensation of powerlessness, hopelessness, and most importantly, anger. He was going to win. He had too.

OOC: Man, your power kit is pretty much a counter to mine. After all, I am all for the defense, and my little offence is earth powers and punching. Your mask makes that pretty hard, haha. This will be very, very interesting. Let's do it. =P

IC (Albrect von Armbrüster

The Toa meets my eyes; he nods, aware

that our intentions are to fight. He checks

himself; beside me, as I stay on guard,

my new companion flips his dagger, smiles,

and voices his desire to go and fight.

I nod, and then begin, Brünnhilde in hand,

to move towards this man with earthen pow'r.

And all the while, my mind alights on his:

I read his thoughts as though they're pages in

a book, or words some architect has carv'd

in stone. I search for weakness, strength; his secrets

are no longer his alone. But, over all, I search

for something that this man my love may spare:

some shred of honour, dignity, or pride

that may his feeble life prolong. But though

I search, my mental probe finds nothing to

convince me that my honour might be serv'd

by off'ring him a truce or backing down.

• Upvote 1

IC: "A runner, huh? What was your universe like that a toa had to hide from things?" He couldn't help himself. Zephyr was actually interested in this person who wasn't him. He'd need a long soak in a cold shower when he finished winning to wash this stink of not-quite-altruism off of him.

IC: "The, uh, the stutter?" Xaeraz asked. "It's, uh, not from the cold. It's just a, a speech defect. N-nerves..." he made a small motion with his hand to sort of make it seem like less than it was before balling his three fingers into a fist and extending it for Limos to clank against.

"Xaeraz, Toa of Rust."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I started climbing further up the slope, away from the cliff edge, and readied myself for the dragon's inevitable second pass. Now I knew exactly what the beast was capable of, I could strategise better. It could breathe fire, fly, and put on bursts of speed as needed. 

I stopped on the top of the ridge, out in the open, waiting for the monster to circle back around. 

OOC: Fighting A.D.

IC(A.D.): A.D. approached Xara from the - front? - of the Rahk, laying down a wide blast of fire from its maw. He attempted to slash at the Rahkshi with his right claw, hoping to extract the slug from its braincase. 

OOC: Fighting Xara. 

OOC: Iskane and Prose vs Kale and Kopen

Limos vs Xaeraz

IC Iskane:

That stung. Though the Vortixx had used the shadows to hide countless times, he could never get over that murky, icky feeling. But it was useful. The Toa feared the dark by nature. His foe did not follow, which meant that it would likely try to scorch him from afar... well, he could work with that. Rhotuka charging, Iskane prepared for the inevitable beam of light....There! Must have been a big one, for it to not come near instantly. And the bigger, the better... His heartlight burned hot as the Reverse Snap suddenly pulsed, countering the elemental attack. At the same time, he dove out of the shadows, firing another Rhotuka blast low, at his foe's knees.

On Kale's end, it would appear as if the light had sputtered and failed him, reverting back to raw energy, energy that turned on him, surging through his body, just as a shadowy disk spun towards him.

IC Limos:.

"Limos." The Toa held out his hand for a shake, only to be met by a bump. He bemusedly closed it into a fist before meeting the gesture. "You seem a nice guy. Tell you what, assuming this is the exact same mountain as they've used before... I know a nice place to hole in and wait for the majority of the fighting to blow over. Whaddya say? Anything's better than waiting for someone nasty to come along."

Edited by Bloody Nine