BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: The Puppetmaster - Commercial Sector.

"If the organisers want these gems so badly, then it stands to reason that whoever has them would not want to advertise that fact," The Puppetmaster pointed out, thinking things over, "how then, do you propose we find out who has them?"

IC: Alisa Dare - Upper Hallway.

"That is a contestant?" she said sceptically, "Are you sure?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Amorigiahna - Comfort Sector

"I just find it... depressing... that I'm always being judged because of my powers and where I come from, and not because of who I am as a person," she sighed.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: The Wyrm - Comfort Sector.

"I have a feeling that won't be a problem here." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: As the colour of her face returned from scarlet to indigo, Olari nodded in tacit agreement with Artorre but answered Zakaro outright.

"Maybe if they have such a gem it is parasitic. It requires other gems to feed or fuel it?" She thought the scenario over a bit more, "Though why they'd let us keep the gems after we present them is a mystery to me."

IC: "Pretty sure." Jorth refrained from giving the creature a kick, "You find some weird people in this contest. I think I saw a crab strolling around at one point. Just a whole Manas, trundling about on its tracks. So odd."

IC: "Fia here favours cunning and guile for our approach. I approve. We listen to rumours then we use the camera equipment to spy on them," Tuyetkhamun said, "We can the Arkrax to do that for us.

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Arkrax - Commercial Sector

The projection froze and flickered at the mention of his name. Everyone here seemed to agree with the Queen, though every word she said clashed with his basic programming. The scrolls were gone, all hope was gone. He stood alone.

"I~~" his voice came out as a weak whirr, sounding more like a mechanical grumble than coherent speak. A burst of static followed, attempting to clear his audio projector. "I... cannot ser..." his voice faded once more before the sentence could be completed.

He paused, as if taking a deep breath, though such a thing was impossible. "I cannot serve you!" he blared in a high, distorted voice unbecoming a being as mysterious and noble as he. As his pronouncement faded, his head fell, and his form spastically shrank and grew, as if deciding whether to banish itself from this physical plane.

"So you've been here for a while, then?" she asked Jorth. "I just arrived.... and then this thing attacked me." 

"The hacking may take time, and I doubt the organisers of this tournament would have included a being like Arkrax unless they had a means of defending agaisnt his incursions into their system," he replied pointedly, "I suggest a more practical solution...."

He sent a psionic broadcast towards Tuyetkhamun. Can you hear me? 

IC: Zakaro (Food Court)

Zakaro nodded his reply, yawning again. 

"Alright, if nobody else has any thing extremely important, I'm going to try and catch a nap before he go off doing whatever the heck we end up doing. Too tired to really think much more than that, so..."

The Onu-Toa just yawned again and slumped forwards, his eyes drooping as he sunk down into the embrace of his arms again. He eventually mumbled out, "Oh, and if someone can get me some napkins... that would be nice. Sorry for bleeding everywhere."

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: "Boss, the machine is broken," Fia grumbled, jerking her thumb at Arkrax. "Acting like it has something that conflicts with orders. Looks like keeping it around would be more trouble than it's worth, after all." She sighed, shaking her head before glaring at Arkrax.

"I knew you couldn't trust machines."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Lekona - Food Court

"I...lost what I had back in my world. Lost my friends, lost my home, lost my purpose, all because of my mistake." Lekona said, his thoughts coming up after hearing ArtorreOlari, and Zakaro. "I just wandered, I don't know for how long. Lost, only doing what I needed to in order to survive. When I was brought here, my first thoughts were that the fighting would give me a purpose, something to live for. But after hearing about your world, Olari, I was reminded of what I should be doing." The Toa of Air paused for a moment. "I guess, I am a bit grateful for this place. I don't know how long I would've wandered if I wasn't snatched away, and met you lot. But this place is wrong, and I need to get home, so I can make up for my mistakes. I have to thank you a bit too, Artorre. You reminded me of an old friend of mine. He forged this Kualsi, actually." Lekona said, tapping his mask. "And you reminded me of him. He wasn't in the village I lost, when I failed it. So, thanks to you, I know there's at least one friend back home who's waiting for me." Lekona finished.

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

"Hopefully you'll understand if I don't go around advertising it," Amorigiahna said quietly. "But I do wish for that to be the case."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"Very well," he nodded, "I won't say anything to anyone else." 

"Thank you," she said before taking another bite of fruit and swallowing it. "My world would be a much better place if there were more beings such as you."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"My kind change the colour of their skin to match their surroundings," he replied, picking at a scrap of fruit caught between two of his fangs with one steely claw. "I wouldn't judge another being who does the same with their element." 

• Upvote 2

IC-Ignis

"Thank you," Ignis replied, managing to recover his Halberd whilst his opponent was stunned. "But I think I prefer the term 'Fighting partner'!" He then used his halberd to block the tops by slicing through them, before extending his hand and firing a quick burst of flame at his foe."

IC-Harami

Harami was listening intently to the other's stories, and how they fared in their own worlds. "Man, you guys have had it much worse off than me. I've just been living a normal life before I came here." She sipped on her milkshake she bought earlier.

OOC

Assuming Milkshakes exist in this universe, that is.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

"That... is a very wise and mature outlook on life," Amorigiahna mused. "I was lucky to have run into you."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Wise and mature?" he couldn't help but laugh. "I'm a lot of things, but wise isn't one of them. I'm just simple, and sensible." He let the colour of his skin flicker through a few different shades. "I know not to judge things by their appearances alone." 

IC: Skull Carrier - Knowledge Sector

The Skull Carrier stared at the book, having trouble deciphering its code. The language was similar to his own, but so very different.

(OOC: Can someone please just tell Skull Carrier what it says in the book? It feels like every time I make an action with my characters people choose to ignore me or outright change the rules around (the tunnel walls vs the floor, for instance))

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

IC Lefia:

"I say we leave it alone and go away before it wakes up or something."

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Von Worten (Queen's Quest)

I paused my tracing of the letters on my book and looked up and to my left, at the carving I had spent time trying to memorize.

"That is the one," I replied with a nod. "The gem in the center is what leads me to believe that it had to do with this gem we currently pursue. I have done my best to memorize it."

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

-IC: Hound-

"Resources." Hound paused, gaze momentarily becoming distant before refocusing and returning the stare of Virse. "Territory. There were once civilisations and empires, but now only tribes remain. Most salt the earth they pass through, hoping to starve the enemies that follow. Combat between tribe leaders, members of my species, settles disputes when wars of attrition are not possible. Death is... depressingly common." The Denuian, no doubt a source of many of these deaths, was touchingly quiet and subdued in his speech; it seemed that he mourned for each of victims of his world, regardless of their affiliation.

OOC: Yeah, sorry about that; like most of my dialogue-only posts it was done in < 45 seconds. Going to start adding names to ICs.

-IC: Selaphiel-

Sel blinked slowly, her equivalent of nodding; it seemed that she wasn't the only one who hadn't known about this farcical tournament. "You seem to be an intelligent warrior of considerable martial training. Tactical observations?" Her lack of tact or insincerity rivalled that of Skrall.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Virse - Knowledge Sector

"It's... terrible," she murmured, "But... it seems we do have much in common. So much death... all of it could be avoided through simple acts of cooperation. I... I hope your world will find peace... before it suffers the same fate as mine."

Her voice suddenly took on a more cheerful tone. "But enough of that. We can't dwell on the past while we are here. Perhaps... if you would like, we can go to the Training Sector. I could... teach you a few tricks to fighting Toa. You might need it while you're here."

The way things were going, he just might have to use her lessons on her, but she couldn't leave him in this state.

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

"Yeah, that's fine," she replied to Xaeraz, but by the time she turned to face him, he was gone. She sighed and fell back against the wall. Her hands nervously felt at the carvings behind her, trying to decipher some meaning, but failing. They were too complex, she couldn't form an image in her mind as she had with the map..

Edited by Click

IC: Zakaro (Food Court)

If Zakaro had been awake, he might have protested being left out of Lekona's little thanks list, before reconsidering and deciding that all he had really done such far was laugh and get annoyed at the badmouthing of the tournament. But he was well and truly into his power nap by this point, and not even a snore escaped his lips, just a soft breathing that would be indistinguishable amid the chaos of the Food Court. 

IC: Nisaduf (Hallways -> Commercial Sector)

She stood in sheer happiness and awe for a few minutes, just basking in the fact that she had gotten to meet, talk with, and be employed by Sunburst. Riss. It was all the same, and she loved that she knew that. 

Eventually though, Nisaduf grew slightly uncomfortable with the stoic armored figure of Noroi and Sudrec, still crouched over his book, and decided to leave. But where to? 

The Fe-Matoran gasped. 

"I still need a pen!"

And she scampered off, back the way she came, returning to the Commercial Sector. 

Even as she entered the room, the little nanobot of the Illusion having returned to its spot in her armor to process and store the information it gathered in the general network, the Nynrah Ghost could instantly see how it was now filled with fighters. Grinning, she skipped over to a shop and (finally) got herself a marker and a few sheets of paper. It was a simple matter beyond that to use the Illusion itself to create a 'solid' clipboard that she could hold and give to people for a flat surface to write on, and plus it could discretely scan and gain files on more people!

Her attention was diverted by a group of fighters, apparently arguing about something or another. Slipping a little closer to observe better, Nisaduf glanced over a group of people surrounding a being wrapped in papers, with a Fe-Toa, flickering hologram-like being, and various others she didn't clearly see yet all seeming to be connected in the conversation. She didn't notice anyone she totally knew, so it must be a group of newcomers. Still, best to start somewhere, right? Maybe one of them would even be cool enough to be worth becoming! It'd be easier to become a newbie, too. Defined less and all, plus less people might know about them and their abilities.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC-Ignis

"Thank you," Ignis replied, managing to recover his Halberd whilst his opponent was stunned. "But I think I prefer the term 'Fighting partner'!" He then used his halberd to block the tops by slicing through them, before extending his hand and firing a quick burst of flame at his foe."

OOC: Now I can respond to this....

IC: Dreidel/Training Sector

"Ahh....," I spoke as I rolled under the flame. "Your culture doesn't involve dance. I should expect that since you all have weapons. Anyways I like your style. We should stop for now. I concede."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: "I've been here for a couple of rounds anyway," the Toa of Flesh said, "That seems to have been the beginning, at least of this iteration. Its when the hosts actually turned up to greet us all at least. And we weren't attacked by any enormous monster thing so my guess is its a contestant not part of the tournament entry process."

He looked at Lefia, "So I'm with you, we leave it alone. Think we sort of have to. The peeps in charge don't like it when we hurt each other outside the arena."

IC: The blank eyes of Tuyetkhamun swivelled towards Arkrax upon Fia's dismissal of him.

"This is disappointing. The Arkrax would be useful even if others do not believe he could be essential." She did not know much about machinery. Her culture did not focus on tiny, delicate works like Arkrax but rather a sort of...macrotechnology. Huge stony constructs that were essentially one giant piece of circuitry. No finesse, but raw power enough to tear through protosteel like paper if the need called for it. 

"I believe some...percussive maintenance might be in order?" She made a gesture at Fia as if to usher her forwards, apparently assuming control over magnetism gave her some inherent link with technology. Or at least enough that a thump from her might be more effective in fixing Arkrax. And it left the God-Queen herself to deal with Puppetmaster.

I hear you, she answered. The voice in her head was different to the one she spoke with. Richer, fuller, smoother. It was what she had probably sounded like before her curse took over and her throat and lungs became so much cobwebs and dust. And there was something else, something odd...And I formally request that you remove yourself from my brain.

Now Puppetmaster could sense it. It was like an echo but happening as, if not before Tuyetkhamun spoke. And it was much deeper than the God-Queen's voice, harsher too. Like the ripping of particularly thick cloth. 

The Book of Life was in there with her...

IC: Olari stepped up to fetch napkins for Zakaro. She came back with a bundle of them clutched in one hand and a drink in the other, and managed to catch the tail end of Lekona's speech and all of Harami's. Shooting the latter a slight glare at what she perceived to be slight gloating, she sat down next to the bloodied earth Toa and started binding his bloodied and broken fists. She'd ad enough work done on her own body by Matoran medics she'd picked up a few things through simple observation. Taking a moment's pause before mopping up the blood spilled on the table she raised her glass.

"To friends. To homes."

IC: Ah, a challenge of sorts. A test of his observation and intelligence. Just as important to a warrior as trials of strength.

"Only three staff running this event would suggest it could easily overtaken. They would seem to be outnumbered by about forty to one. The Queen is a powerful psychic, but I think even she would have trouble quieting one hundred and twenty or so armed and angry rebels, even if there are no other psychics prepared to counter her. The Host has teleportation capabilities, but I have only seen him demonstrate these on himself. Whenever performing an en masse shift of contestants to the arena he is located in the control room. This makes me believe his powers are technological in nature and that the control room contains some sort of amplification device, without which he is unable to move anyone but himself. His ability to mimic the powers of others is more...problematic, as it lends him a wildcard factor but as he can, to the best of my knowledge, only copy one at a time it limits the damage he can do. The Enforcer may the bigger problem. Not because he can powers, an ineffective skill against the likes of anyone like me who rely on weaponcraft, but because I suspect there is not just one Enforcer. The appearance of his helm is different every time he is seen. I think this is because there are multiple Enforcers masquerading as one being, so they can all unveil themselves as an ace in the hole should revolution occur. We will suddenly no longer have such a heavy numerical advantage, and it will be the defeat of the numerous beings who rely on their powers to fight." He paused for a moment for breath and to marshall his thoughts, "The terrain may also be a hindrance. Corridors limit our ability to manoeuvre which may negate our numerical advantage somewhat. More worryingly, the environment is...mutable. Rooms and even whole tunnels systems can apparently appear out of nowhere. In some instances it may be linked to the Queen's psychic powers which means they might be able to rely on escape routes and shortcuts where we cannot. I think the key to success in any kind of revolution would therefore be securing the control room. Not only to see if my suspicions about it boosting the Host's power are correct but because its seems to be where the speaker systems are centred. Logically it controls other systems of this facility such as surveillance and maybe some manipulation of the environment. The arena at least."

Another pause, this time to let his assessment sink in.

"However, my judgements are based on several assumptions. Dangerous to rely on them. More clarification on the powers of the Host and Queen would be needed, as well as more information in general on the Enforcer. I should also inform you that if revolution was your intent I would be forced to inform the staff. As masters of this domain that makes them my liege-lords by default and I am sworn to assist them."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"Okay then..." she started backing away, "let's get out of here, then." 

It might be worth noting, The Puppetmaster's mental voice became far clearer, speaking directly into her mind this time, That I was not, in fact, inside your head. I am now. By replying to my broadcast, you let me in.

He cocked his head to the side, regarding her quizzically. There's something else inside your mind. Interesting....

IC: "Hang on a sec."

If this thing attacked on sight, might be best if its sight did not come their way. Jorth held his hands out in front of him, and a mighty steak appeared in them. He chucked it down the corridor in the opposite direction they were intending to go. Should keep the thing busy and hopefully send him in the opposite direction.

"Right, lets move before it wakes up then."

IC: I did tell you I was Bearer of the Book of Life's powers, Tuyetkhamun pointed out, It comes with hidden extras. What is your purpose in this intrusion?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"Did you just create meat?" she gaped, watching the steak splat onto the floor. "Cool."

He withdrew, severing his connection with her mind. "Curiosity," he explained, "and a demonstration of what skills I can offer." 

A small smile began to creep along the edges of her mouth.

"Modest too, are we? Perhaps you could also spare some more of your time to help me become better acquainted with my current surroundings? If it's not too much to ask, that is..."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Apparently there was a tour of this place at the very beginning," he said, gesturing to their surroundings, "I wasn't there for that, but I've had a bit of time to learn my way around the place, so I'll do what I can."

IC: Driedel/Training Sector

I bowed. 

"Dreidel, Dance Master."

I retracted my wheels and blades.

"You wanna go get something to eat?"

IC: Maglev/Halls

I continued walking. It was like giving myself a tour. After all, I still didn't complete know the layout. And that's what I really needed at this time.

IC: Kuro and Prose/Gem of ??? Quest with Daltrahk

They hurried after Daltrahk when he started moving faster to avoid the pebbles.

"So..." said Prose. "Empty so far eh?"