BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Alisa Dare - Upper Hallways. 

"This place is weird," she said decidedly. "And all of it is just for someone's amusement?" 

IC: The Puppetmaster - Commercial Sector. 

"A being I did not know attacked one I did." he growled, "My actions were justified. As for your contracts, they were written in a language we could not understand. You expect us to sign our lives away when we don't even know the terms?" 

Taking a deep breath, he let his tension ease away. "I believe we got off on the wrong foot. Let's start over?" 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Nisaduf (Commercial Sector)

"Oh, I'm sorry!" she replied and grinned back at him, bouncing in her feet.

"I've been around a Sonics Toa all day so speed hasn't been an issue! So yeah, could I have your signature? Autograph? Symbol of self? Whatever the heck you wanna call something that you put on a paper to signify yourself?"

She held out her 'clipboard' to him with glee, the pen and paper attached carefully to the metallic surface. This was it! Her very first autograph, oh how exciting!

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Ten

"Of course! It would be silly not to. Leaving a fan without some way to say they saw me would be wrong!" He grabbed the pen with his organic arm, and quickly scratched out a signature. It, of course, read "Ten".

What else would it say?

"It's odd writing on something other than stone, to be honest."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC: I don't recall him introducing himself, so I figured now was as good a time as any.

IC: Virse - Hallways

"Likewise," she offered softly. "I... would have never expected..." No, that sounds insensitive. "I mean... I'm glad we had a second chance. I... would like to think this conversation benefited both of us."

Now the only problem was what to teach for her lesson. Hound apparently was used to a very different fighting style. Anything could be useful, though she didn't know how to help him against elemental abilities.

IC: Arkrax - Commercial Sector

His slow progress came to a sudden halt as he was addressed by the one known as Maglev. "My ~ form has ~ recovered fully, ~ thank you. I was ~ just shaken."

"Too heavy, really, this stuff is sooooooo much more compact and light!" The exuberant Fe-Matoran replied, taking the 'clipboard' back from Ten with a clap of the hands and grin. 

"Makes it toooons easier to collect writing, store, and transport it! Quick, fast, and easy! But oh, oh, how was your last round? I didn't specifically see you, but maybe I was mistaken, I was distracted by some other people wanting to know about the facility at the time, although I have no idea where they are now. That's okay, I wasn't all that close to them."

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Maglev/Outside the Commercial Sector

"Glad to see that you're alright. I'm Agent Maglev, but you may call me Maglev. And forgive me for being blunt here, but how did you do come to be like this?"

I didn't have to stick out a hand for the greeting. He didn't have a physical one to shake anyways.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

"My ~ physical form was ~ Transferred ~ to this data storage, by processes ~ even I ~ do not understand," he replied. The explanation left many details missing, but perhaps that was better.

OOC: Last post for today.

IC: Maglev/Outside the Commercial Sector

"Ahh...If you can't fully understand it all, that's okay. I don't intend on pressing you further. By the way, I didn't fully catch your name officially when we first met. Arkrax, is it?"

IC: Xara - Commercial Sector.

I pocketed the gem once more, and followed Kat and the Enforcer. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Amorigiahna - Comfort Sector

"That's odd," Amorigiahna said. "Wouldn't it have made more sense to just teleport everyone here first before doing that?"

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Tunnels

Stupid tunnels...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: The Wyrm - Comfort Sector.

"From what I've seen, they keep bringing in new contestants all the time."

So, uh, we'll see how this goes...

GM IC - GEM OF ???

The swords dropped by Langmuir sparked a bit, but seemed to disappear unnaturally: this failed to grant the party any information about where the pit would end. He was right: it was deep indeed.

As the group stood trying to decide how to descend, there came a noise from the midst of them like the shuffling of feet, as if someone was turning around in the cramped tunnel. Suddenly, Ilyin felt himself stumbling and slipping towards the hole, falling past Halken, who had stepped away from it.

GM IC - GEM OF ???

As they approached the light in the tunnel, the Rahkshi and Skakdi would notice that the material of the floors and wall gradually changed. What had been only stone at the start of the tunnel was now more metallic. Small ridges and bumps ran through the surfaces - organic in shape, though less smooth than the rock from before.

The pebbles coming from the ceiling had ceased now, too. And the light source at the tunnel's end was just around the corner...

Edited by Anung Un Rama

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC - Ilyin:

So, after trying to test the length of the hole, I had started to step back, to get out of Langmuir's way and everything. It turned out that the tunnel decided it didn't want me backing away from that large hole, and instead, I felt myself getting dragged towards it. Not good. As I stumbled, I turned, now with my back to the hole; once I had enough room away from everybody, I slammed my axe into the ground, one desperate attempt to prevent myself from being pulled into this heart of darkness so soon at the beginning of my journey to the center of the Earth.

It dug a small groove into the stone, sparks flying, before it stopped and I lost my grip, now teetering precipitously at the edge. I looked back to my comrades, sure that this was my last chance to make some flippant quip, some sagacious remark, to share some little nugget of wisdom that would aid these gentleman in their journey onwards.

"Help!" I half-heartedly squeaked, and then lost my balance completely, falling into the abyss.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Mirror - Gem of ??? Tunnel

Mirror shifted around, trying to watch the falling swords with the others, but it was no use. There just wasn't enough room in the cave for him to see. In a soft voice, he asked, "What is happening to them?"

At first, he thought the Matoran was just trying to get a better angle. The he dove right into the hole. Mirror reached out in vain to stop him with a cry of "What are you doing?"

Maybe it wasn't as deep as they thought? He decided to wait for Halken and Langmuir's pronouncement before making the same motion. A voice suddenly rang out from just inside. Why would he be...

Mirror pushed past to look down, but found only blackness and surprisingly slippery rock. It wasn't long before he was tumbling down after the Ilyin.

"Yes," he replied simply. There was little else to be said, why waste the energy?

IC: "Well, it looks like our course of action has been decided!" Halken jovially said to Langmuir, giving him a pat on the shoulder. "Nice try with the swords, but we shall have to see for ourselves!" He glanced over the edge, shrugged and glanced back to his Fe-toa companion. His face split wider in a wicked grin.

"Tally HOOOO!" He yelled as he lept over the edge and somersaulted into a dive to catch up with Mirror and Iliyin.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC - Ilyin:

As I fell, I noticed Mirror and Halken quickly come along behind me, and I was fairly certain that Langmuir would be coming soon. Judging by what I heard yelled, Halken came willingly, and Mirror was in the same state as me, but that was alright. It really was nice of them to come down to try and help me, right? The fact that they really couldn't do so in the state of falling, much the same as the state I was in, was no big deal. Then I noticed something.

Apparently, when Halken jumped, he dislodged my axe, which came falling along behind him. My eyes widened as I looked at it, and I figured I should warn my comrades about that axe. 'Look out for that axe!' I wanted to cry, although it didn't really come out that way.

"AAAAAAH!" I screamed, pointing at the axe. These vocal chord things are hard to control, okay?

profiles i guess

How nice of Halken to join them. Mirror hoped they would reach wherever they were going very soon, perhaps without a messy splatter.

He looked back as Ilyin screamed, and his first reaction was to add a small panicked yell of his own. The axe was a little close for comfort behind him, and it would not help his odds of survival at the bottom. He made a note to keep a tight grip on his own blade and... Oh.

Mirror turned his body and reached out a hand, activating the magnetic device on his palm. The axe slowly pulled closer until Mirror could safely get a grasp on it. No one would be cloven today.

"Ah, well, I didn't get to do much, sadly. I waited more than I should have, and right when I was about to get into a fight, the round ended." Ten shrugged. "No matter, I would have taken that guy out. It's hard to avoid a hardlight mine and all."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

-IC: Hound-

"It certainly has. I was operating under the strange, survival-driven delusion that all of my fellow combatants were monsters, heartless and driven only by bloodlust. If anything, that was me."

-IC: Selaphiel-

"Name dependent on something besides origin?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Virse - Hallways

"You?" she asked softly. "No, you've shown more heart than most of the competitors here. You're just... in a strange, new place, where things are a bit different from what you're used to."

IC: Arkrax - Hallways

The projection nodded his goodbye, then took to floating through the halls. His eventual destination would be the Knowledge Sector, but he was in no hurry to get there. There would be plenty of time to search for more information, but perhaps there was someone he could assist on the way.

And perhaps that someone could be more... understanding than his previous companions.

OOC: Arkrax open to interaction

Edited by Click

"That's true!" she replied, gasping as she mimed a little ball exploding into a spiky thing of doom.

"Too bad you didn't get much action though!But, oh, oh, do you have any plans to reinstate your rivalry with Zakaro? He's in this tournament too, I saw, and the last time you two went at it was was just amazing!"

AGoNWLR.jpg

"Oh? Zakar--Oh! Earth guy! He's back? That's great to hear. He was fun to go against. Always kept me on my toes, made me think 'How can I outdo him?' whenever we fought." Ten glanced wistfully up at the ceiling. "Might have to do that, yeah! I'll have to talk to him, then."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Oh dear, that did not go as I wanted. :lol: Might have to do a bit of bunnying with this one, but we'll see.

GM IC - GEM OF ???

The three adventurers hit the water hard. They came to the surface gasping.

After checking verbally to ensure that each was alright, they realized that they were in complete darkness - and there was no sign of Langmuir, who remained above. If they shouted up, there was no response - and if Langmuir tried to listen below, he too would hear nothing in reply.

GM IC - GEM OF ???

As the two Rahkshi continued forward, a slight static shock leapt between the wall and Kuro's spine. Looking closer at the walls surrounding them, the group could discern minute currents of electricity running inside the surfaces every so often.
Edited by Anung Un Rama

but their spirits

IC - Ilyin:

I hadn't stopped screaming after Mirror turned and tried to retrieve my axe - it didn't seem particularly prudent to stop, really, and besides, I still had no control over my own vocal cords - and then I heard a loud splash and felt a loud smack against the armour protecting my back. Then I was underwater, flailing again, much like I was in the arena, although in this case I knew for a fact I wouldn't end up able to breathe water. Struggling laboriously against the weight of my armour I stayed afloat, able to see the others and breathe air, and happy to kn--

Wait. I couldn't see the others.

Oh, bloody...

"Everybody alright?" I growled out, annoyed with the situation at hand. I mean, I was used to being in complete darkness, that didn't bother me much, but it was also wet, and complete darkness + caves + water = bad things, where I come from.

profiles i guess

IC: Tahnok Nuva - Tunnels - Gem of ???

The Krana deactivated, and Tahnok found himself at a loss. Not only had the frag bolts done nothing, there was not even a boulder in his hands, only air. That shouldn't be possible! Unless...
He smash one superheated fist into the ground. It sunk in, as expected, but when he pulled it out, the floor was exactly the same as it was before. 'What is the trickery?' he thought, testing some more by ripping chunks from the walls only for the to disappear as soon as he looked closely.
"What is this madness?!" He proclaimed, loudly and angrily, as though he would receive an answer.

IC: Skull Carrier - Knowledge Sector --> Commercial Sector

Flipping between books, the Skull Carrier grew more and more impatient. Not only was the language nigh unreadable, but what he could read made no sense. Tossing another book aside, he was surprised by a growling coming from his stomach. He could also see that his spiders were growing weary as well. That was it then, they shall eat, then find another form of knowledge acquisition. He returned to his room to pick up Spindle, and then head for the Commercial zone.
Upon arrival, he noted the buffet style line and joined it. As he wade through the options, food tray in hand, he came across something the genuinely befuddled him. Staring him in the face was some sort of patty, made partially of meat by the looks of it.
"What on Okoto is this thing?" He said to no one in particular, oblivious to the patron standing right beside him waiting impatiently.

(Skull Carrier is open for interaction, and do not worry, he won't bite unless you're Venom Huntress because of the whole "Skull Spider hallucinations")

Edited by Drakua Toa of Rahi

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

IC: Kuro and Prose/Kuro's POV/Gem of ??? with Daltrahk

I reacted to a static shock. It was then when I realized that some parts of the room were conducting electricity.

"This room is conducting electricity," I stated. "Does anyone have some form of insulation?"

Prose looked around, and once he saw what I was talking about, he turned to me and shook his head.

"Nope."

IC Kourahi:

Kourahi floated after the being with the strange mask as he went into the Food Sector.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: "Aye, I am well!" a very wet Halken rumbled, "Though I fear my attire is completely soaked. Quite the exhilarating trip, no? And nowhere near as lethal as expected!" The skakdi's booming laugh echoed through the...wherever they were, though still not managing to make it up to Langmuir.

"So, Gentlemen! Are you both without sight as well?"

• Upvote 1

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

GM IC - GEM OF ???

As the gem-hunters at the bottom of the pit conversed, Ilyin realized something.

Before ending up in the pit, the Matoran hadn't been standing near the edge. Someone or something had pushed him off - he'd fallen right past Halken, who logically would've been the first to fall if the cause had been environmental.

Had one of the other three shoved him off the side intentionally?

Edited by Anung Un Rama

but their spirits

IC - Ilyin:

Ooh, yay, thoughts that weren't my own! I'd forgotten, by that point, just what could happen if some Makuta were particularly sadistic and had practiced their mental powers relatively well, so I wasn't really on my guard against this sort of thing. So when something in my head started telling me to wonder if I had been pushed by somebody, I instantly turned my (still unseeing; thanks, darkness!) eyes upwards, in the direction of where Langmuir would be.

After all, I'd fallen in accidentally, even though I hadn't started near the edge; the rock was slippery, sure, but not enough so that I would just randomly start stumbling and sliding like that. Then Mirror came in after me, himself accidentally as he strayed too close to the edge, and then Halken jumped in of his own volition after us. Langmuir, meanwhile, hadn't seemed to do much of anything after tossing his things in the hole and backing away again. He hadn't jumped in to help us yet, or anything like that.

"Why hasn't Langmuir joined us yet?"

profiles i guess

IC: "I would guess he's afraid of the height," Halken rumbled, trying to swim closer to where he had heard Iliyin's voice come from. "After all, his swords never hit ground. Likely because they detonated once they reached the nadir we have ourselves found."

There was a long pause before he continued, "I would loathe to be wrong about this being the nadir, though."

Edited by This Is Spinal Thirst

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Mirror broke through the surface of the water with a splash and an enormous gasp for air. There was no mutagen in this water, and the sudden wetness and disorientation was giving him flashbacks to the last battle.

"I'm fine... I'm fine," he gasped, having missed much of his companion's conversation.

Edited by Click