BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Snarl - Comfort Sector.

He shook his head, looking down at his paws. He had no thumbs, for karz's sake! How am I supposed to write?

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Nocton:

Sighing, Nocton got up, groping for the Silence Gem before quickly grabbing it. "Now what?", he asked the Toa of Psionics.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

GM IC - GEM OF ???

Submerging himself into the tunnel, Langmuir quickly found that it sloped up and widened, opening again into a water-free space. In fact, it was a rather wide room. Across from the tunnel was a ledge, above that a pair of doors, with a single torch attached to the wall between the two doorways.

GM IC - GEM OF ???

Kuro found that his sword did indeed warp the path of the electric bolts. Evidently this was the key to the passage.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Kuro/Gem of ??? with Prose and Daltrahk

I smiled. We were right. Raising my sword, I walked through, all the electricity flew into the blade.

"Follow me."

And Prose did. I made sure to not kill us both.

"Hmm..."

OOC: Are Skakdi taller than Rahkshi?

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Skull Carrier - Commercial Sector

Deflecting yet another poorly executed sword strike, the Skull Carrier brought his scythe to bear

"How undisciplined," He stated, the already poorly aimed fire blasts whizzing overhead. "Is this the best you have to offer? You would not even make it through the fire Tribe's magma gauntlet."

He sat back down and began to eat his salad.

(Edit: Removed the auto hit entirely.)

Edited by Drakua Toa of Rahi

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

IC: Von Worten (Queen's Quest)

I have never before been in a position in which I volunteered or was forced to lead. This was due, in part, to the fact that much of my life was spent in a wasteland with very few occupants, but also because I and the few who knew me were conscious of my inability to lead (though Saphira often communicated to me her belief that I could have led, should I truly desire to). Though it pains me to say, I simply lacked the fortitude and the decision-making skills necessary for such a position.

All of these thoughts came to my mind in the moment Nocton asked, "Now what?"

Now please, dear reader, do not misunderstand. I did not immediately assume that he was asking for me to take charge and lead us into the maze. Such an assumption would be baseless and nearly self-serving. However, the implication, however distant and obscure, that I might have to take the lead, especially with my (potentially) greater knowledge of the maze's layout, froze me momentarily, and I stood dumbly, my rapidly blinking eyes pushing tears quickly down my cheeks.

"Now what?" I repeated. "Now... what?" I looked at the entrance to the maze. "I suppose... I suppose our only possible course of action is to embark on this mission and try to emerge on the other side of these twisting pathways with our lives and our sanity intact."

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Sorry if I misled you, Arctic, but my intention is not that the bolts will all be completely attracted to the sword. It isn't going to get them a free pass through. I'd say it blocks whichever ones the blade crosses the path of, maybe ones slightly out of the path, but not going to give you a free pass. :P

I'm pretty sure their heights are similar.

GM IC - GEM OF ???

Unfortunately, the Rahkshi would find that the sword did not attract all of the electricity. Several bolts remained crossing the tunnel - he'd only be able to block a couple at a time.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: just a heads up, that's an auto hit. Try to avoid that in the future ;)

IC Intavus.

By this point, you are absolutely flustered. Not only was your dual attack easily dismissed, but some large robot man was yelling at you about not fighting. In a manner most strange, with capitalisations in all the wrong places.

Indignantly, you retort, "I'm not fighting him! I'm trying to save this poor villager!"

To the skull spider infested one, you also retort, "I'll have you know I am the greatest hero on Okoto!"

You strike a heroic pose, one that would be accompanied by color and music were this an animated show of some kind.

"I AM INTAVUS!" You shout with all the bravado you can muster.

IC - Iesua:

Iesua's eyes started coming into focus again while Nisa spoke to him, although he still seemed a little separated from reality, given that there was fighting going on nearby and magma being shot around and such and he wasn't reacting to it. Thankfully, though, he was zoned-out enough that he didn't start freaking out again just because a robotic lady-thing was speaking to him.

"H-what?" he managed to mutter, before being picked up by the larger robot thing and carried away.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Prose/Gem of ??? with Kuro and Daltrahk

"Oww!"

Kuro looked around. Apparently he was able to block enough for himself.

"Sorry friends."

He walked back and apparently began to look around for a route that allowed for an easier passage through.

"Apparently I think I can allow one to come with me at a time."

IC: Ten

The squishy guy was surprisingly heavy. Not incredibly so, but heavier than Ten expected a squishy person to be. Ten nodded to Nisaduf, and said, "Alright, I'm heading down. You can tag along, or..." He glanced back to the fight going on.

"...Or tag along, because people are fighting outside the arena. Not smart. Wonder where the Enforcer is...oh well."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Nisaduf (Commercial Sector)

"I think I'll tag along! Might as well go before somebody blows a gasket and flames start getting tossed around, plus you're leaving and that's half the fun right now anyway!"

She was quite happy to bounce alongside Ten as he walked, grinning all the while. 

IC: Lady Bajets von Zakaz VII (Comfort Sector)

"I didn't think so. A pity."

Bajets thinks for a moment, and then rises, speaking again. 

"In any case, it has been good to meet you, Snarl. I must proceed onwards to the Commercial Sector to resupply myself with various tools that may have been taken from me as I was brought here, but you are welcome to come." She pauses, and then adds one last thing.

"Whatever you decide, do realize that your intelligence is certainly beyond that of your oral skills. It may benefit you if you were to play dumb and let your opponents assume the worst. Always have an advantage in a fight, no matter what kind."

And a bit of advice. She was pretty sure that at the least Snarl would think twice about simply attacking her in the arena, and if he would just walk away without attacking Bajets would do the same, unless it came down to the wire. 

Once it was down to the wire, anything goes. You make it over the wire, no matter what, or you've failed. 

Lady Bajets von Zakaz VII turned on her heel and began her walk towards the doors. It was up to Snarl whether to follow, Bajets had no intention of staying in the Comfort Sector any longer.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Mirror - Gem of ??? Tunnel

Mirror looked from Langmuir to the tunnel and back. He gave a hesitant nod. "I'll... I'll be fine."

IC: Arkrax - Knowledge Sector

Seems the other contestants were occupied elsewhere. The Knowledge Sector was especially quiet, considering there were no duels to the death this time. Arkrax found an open tablet and collapsed into his box on top of it. It would be useful to have data on these new contestants before the next battle.

Ten smiled, and hurried down to the medbay, carefully descending the steps. Letting his future opponents, or even teammates, get hurt wasn't right. It was unsportsmanlike, having them wounded before the real battles. He hated people who tried to do things like that. Ten glanced down at the little green guy in his arms, and said, "You're gonna be okay. We're almost to the medbay."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

(OOC: Once again, I didn't think it was an auto hit. It was a non-damaging poke in my mind.)

IC: Skull Carrier

"Hero of Okoto? Ha. What Island did you 'save' by taking it over with skull spiders? You may have an Okotoan name, but you reek of cowardly bravado." He eccentuated that last word by prodding at Intavus again with the pole of his scythe (there, no auto hit). "This mask I wear is a mere trophy from raiding their nests."

He turned to this new interloper, frustration on his face from a meal interrupted.

"And this is no fight, it is pest control at best."

(OOC: to make it clear I didn't try to auto hit, I added an admendment to the previous post)

Edited by Drakua Toa of Rahi

waffleman2010.png

IC: Snarl.

With nothing better to do, Snarl jumped off the couch and followed Bajets, padding along beside her. With any luck, the other contestants would think him nothing more than a glorified pet. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Saying you landed an action, and defining the results of said action on another Player's character is considered an auto hit. Damage or no, any sort of combat anything is best left for the opposing player to define the results of.

IC Intavus:

While you were not the best fighter, you were certainly not clumsy, twisting away from the jab, and pointing an accusing finger at the Jungle Skull Villager.

"You claim it to be a mere trophy, but what of the foul spiders that accompany you, eh? Hypocrisy if ever I heard it!"

At the end of your finger, a small flame appeared, to accentuate your point.

IC - Artorre (Comfort Sector):

Artorre nearly dropped Zakaro onto his bed as he and Lekona entered the Onu-Toa's room. Thankfully, it had been relatively close to the point at which they had entered the Comfort Sector. The Ta-Toa hunched over, and began to shuffle out of the room. "Welp," he groaned, "I'm gonna go see what kind of super-powered painkillers they have for my groin. See you later."

As he rounded the corner, he straightened up. He wasn't really injured, he just wanted to investigate a rumor; according to some chatty, organic beings that had sat near his table at lunch, the medical facilities were staffed by robots! He just had to see that. As he made his way to the medbay, he failed to realize that the beings had been talking about the partially-mechanical Toa and Matoran he was accustomed to seeing on a daily basis.

IC: Halken dropped from the lever, and glanced at the tunnel entrance. He rubbed his chin, then rumbled, "What did you say you saw on the other side? If the tunnel is not overlong, I can fit adequately. I am adept at being in smaller places than you would imagine, after all!"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Zakaro (Comfort Sector, his room)

The purple masked Toa didn't react to being dropped on his bed, nor that anyone, no matter whether the other two had followed Lekona and Artorre. 

However, even as Artorre left, Lekona might notice that unusually for what was a somewhat Spartan quarters, upon a nondescript desk was a set of carver's tools and a stone about the size of a Skakdi's head, chipped a bit on the ends as if Zakaro had started something or another before leaving. Other than that, the room was bare, the walls a deep green and the floor a rich brown, like fresh topsoil. 

It was a little strange, almost. There was a sheer lack of decoration to the room, although that could be attributed to the very little amount of time Zakaro had spent in it, that was disconcerting. 

IC: Nisaduf (Hallways)

The Fe-Matoran bounced alongside Ten, glancing at the squishy Matoran-like being in his arms while chattering about everything and nothing at all, with a few references to veteran fights, Riss (though not her real name), and a some more ego-boosting stuff about Ten as well. 

IC: Lady Bajets von Zakaz VII (Comfort Sector -> Commercial Sector)

The golden Skakdi strode into the Commercial Sector with confidence in her step, an impassive mask on her face, and a mission in mind. She immediately headed for the vendors and began buying various items, stowing them away in pockets, which included but was no limited to: A pack of cigarettes, a lighter, a pencil, a pad of paper, an extra monocle, and a few other small items.

While she was disappointed at the lack of knives or other combat material, Bajets understood the reason why it wasn't there. Couldn't allow people to get an advantage beyond what they themselves had, and not what the arena could provide. 

AGoNWLR.jpg

"You refer to my hunters, which follow my command and mine alone," He responded. "Not put that fire out or you'll be kicked out before I have a chance to kick you out myself."

His spiders hissed at the fire villager threateningly. Or, at least, two of them did. The third one, Spindle, just sort of mocked the fire villager.

(There, no more auto-hitting. But I do question dodging the point-blank poke.)

waffleman2010.png

IC: Snarl - Commercial Sector.

He followed Bajets from one stall to another, but paused when he noticed a strange little being with large spiders crawling all over it. He edged closer, sniffing deeply, then jerked away, a snarl rising in his throat. Something about those creatures smelt wrong.

IC Intavus:

Such tripe! This one's mind was more deeply ensnared than most!

"I'm afraid I cannot shirk in my duty to the people of Okoto! I shall defeat these spiders and free you from your spellbound mind!"

A fire lights, not only in your eyes, but around your whole person, a trick you'd learned while fighting rather large hordes.

With a great leap, you fling yourself at the Jungle Villager, intending to tackle him to the ground.

IC Izarargi

Intavus might find his leap interrupted by a gargantuan hand with a grip that was both firm and gentle. The hand was covered in gloves of ivory coloured leather, constructed of two great feline paws.

Behind him, the nearly three bio Skakdi shook her head at his actions.

"No." Approximate frequency, 55hz

...but close to it

IC: Venga had jammed the haft of Diretooth, the same implement he'd been using to poke the machine, into its clacking jaws as it lunged at him, holdings its clacking mandibles away from him long enough for Dayeth to thwack it in the head. However, he did not approve of the current course of action she was vocalising.

"Break it? Do you not hear it calling you master?" He looked a bit closer at Exsequor, "You punched it in the head and now you're its boss. How does that work, I wonder..." 

OOC: I've been waiting for an Exsequor post before continuing, but since that hasn't happened, I'm not going to wait any longer. 

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector.

"I hit it in the head and it wants to serve me," Dayeth pointed out, "if someone else hits it, it could well say the same thing to them." She raised her axe above her head. "That's not a risk I'm willing to take." 

With that, she swung the axe downwards towards Exsequor's mangled metallic skull. 

IC Kotak:

Her Axe was met by his own.

"The consequences of killing another contestant outside the arena are sure to be quite severe, Dayeth."

IC Intavus:

Not bothering to look back at the person attempting to hold you, you shout, "Unhand me, fiend, I must save him, before the infection becomes worse!"

Edited by Chumpu

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector.

"Contestant?" she spat. "This malfunctioning robot tried to kill me just now. It's a threat to everyone here!" While that was true, she didn't really care about everyone else's safety, just about shutting Exsequor down. Permanently. 

IC - Vagust:

"And that holds true, even if the contestant is nothing but an automaton or an unintelligent animal," Vagust said, coming up behind Kotak and Dayeth, there in the commercial sector, just after Kotak spoke. Then Dayeth spoke more, and Vagust smiled. "Now, if it has an off button or you can figure out how to remove its batteries, you might be better off than just trying to destroy it."

Edited by Grochi ad Infinitum

profiles i guess

Skull Carrier slides out of his seat and to the right a bit, letting the fellow Okotoan fall flat on his face.

"Be careful not to burn yourself," He takes his tray and begin to walk away, turning his head just to add, "I've never heard of one creature on Okoto that was fire-proof."

One spider snickers as though that were a joke.

waffleman2010.png

Ten just smiled and took the compliments as he entered the medbay. After finding an open bed, Ten slowly set the still-dazed squishtoran onto it. "Alright...hopefully he'll get attention soon..."  He shook his head, and turned around. "Come on, let's head out. He's in capable hands now."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC - Iesua:

"What even is this place?" Iesua demanded of nobody in particular, although the two beings who had brought him to the medbay would likely feel compelled to answer, and maybe watch over his continued well-being, out of politeness's sake if nothing else. "First I'm in the jungle on Okoto running from skull spiders and next thing I know I'm stuck in some weird place with a lot of robo-villagers and it doesn't make any sense at all."

profiles i guess

IC:

"Ah, of course. I am a Toa of Re-" Uri paused, thinking a moment. The he gave a faint, almost apologetic shrug of his shoulders. "You would most likely call me a Toa of Spirit. A Re-Toa. I have dominion over the energies of the spirit, and the capability to make them manifest in the world around me. It bears, in some ways, similarities to both Psionics and Light, but is fundamentally different."

Kale Ironshaper- Comfort Sector

IC: It seemed that Kale had nodded off for a bit there, he must have been more tired than expected.

"Gah, sorry about that, a bit drained from the last two rounds. I have yet to get any sleep since coming here." He paused for a second to clear his throat. "It sounds like a fascinating element. I am a Toa of Light with some addition elemental Iron powers. From the sound of it our powers could be used in many of the same ways. If you would like maybe we could trade moves later. I would suggest right now but I need some sleep."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Well, he was going to leave.

Then it seemed like the little guy had a question. Ten spun around on his heel, and looked at the green Matoran-sized being. "You didn't get the introduction letter from the host? You're in Bionifight, a tournament for only the best fighters! Or...people who can possibly become good fighters. You kinda hurt yourself when you ran into my arm..."

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC - Iesua:

"That introduction made no sense. All I got from it was that some masochistic cabal of otherworldly creatures saw fit to save me from one singular doom and transplant me into an entirely alien construction of metal where I would be forced to suffer doom after doom until either I finally do die or until they finally decide they're done with this place." Iesua groaned after finishing that last sentence, leaning back on the bed where he'd been placed.

"I don't like it and I don't understand why anybody puts up with it. And I especially don't understand why all of you are so different from myself. It's like you're all from some different universe or something."

profiles i guess

"Well that's because we are from some different universe. And don't worry about the fighting, you don't really die. If you get hurt enough, you just end up back out here. You can also refuse to fight, but...do that too many times, and you die. For real." Ten shrugged. "And yeah, they let us back to where we were before this started. Not always the same place, though. This is my third time here."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Nisaduf (Medbay)

"Well, a few, but most of those were 'Agori' and 'Glatorian'. Still kinda squishy but not like you are, it's a different type of squishy really. Not sure if I've ever seen one of you before this tournament, and I know almost everything about the tournaments that they show, sooo!"

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg