BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC - Iesua:

"Nothing? Wow," the hunter-gatherer replied, slightly surprised. "I'm not sure if I should be insulted that none of my kind have been chosen before just for propriety's sake or what. Anyways, I'm what you might call an Okotan, in that I'm from an island called Okoto." Iesua shrugged. "And that person back there covered in skull spiders was from there too, as was mr. high-and-mighty-look-at-me-I'm-so-cool-with-my-sword. Both of whom are probably more suited to this sort of thing than I am." The jungle tribe member sighed shaking his head.

"I want to go home. And I want to make sure I don't eat the wrong berries next time and somehow get myself stuck in a situation like this. How can I be sure you're not all weird hallucinations, anyhow?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Nisaduf (Medbay)

"Well I suppose if you're truly convinced it's all in your head then there's nothing I can do to change that because like even if I pinch or hit or smack you or whatever you could just decide that it's all in your head and still be delusional but it's also not like you couldn't just write everything off that I or rather we could and would say and do so maybe I'll just stand here and think of how to convince you because none of this actually is doing anything to force you to make up your mind otherwise!"

And the Fe-Matoran fell silent. That's a shocker. 

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Ten

"I dunno why no one from your island was chosen before. Heck, I know there are probably weirder ones that don't get chosen. Maybe they only just recently found your universe or something? It's probably why." Ten tapped a foot in thought before continuing, saying, "And we're not hallucinations, because you did kinda almost knock yourself out by hitting my arm. You certainly felt real." He looked down at the Okotoan, and shrugged. "Plus...yeah, you will go home at the end of this. If you don't get yourself killed, you'll go back. Fighting in the arena and not making any enemies is your best shot. Don't run and hide, or intentionally get yourself booted out of the arena, because the hosts don't like that."

Ten shuddered. "I feel bad for the last guy who kept doing that."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC - Iesua:

"You're rather hyper for either a figment of my imagination or something real, aren't you?" Iesua asked Nisaduf, raising one eyebrow behind his mask. Then he turned to Ten, and nodded with what the Toa said. "Makes sense, although I hope they don't return me to where I was when they grabbed me. I was just about to end up like that malformed, spider-carrying wreck way back there." Iesua shuddered at the thought, involuntarily drawing his legs closer to him, remembering how they were nearly grabbed by the spiders before he was taken away.

"So, what're your names?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:

"Call me Ten. 'S the name I go by around here. And yeesh, I thought some things back home got ugly, you have wildlife that turns you into things like that?" Ten shuddered as well. "They'll probably plop you somewhere else."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC - Artorre (Medbay):

Artorre burst into the medbay and began to examine the nurses with close scrutiny. His childlike glee was quickly converted to bitter regret when the action was drastically misinterpreted, and he wandered away from the medical staff with a mark on his mask that was slightly more red than the rest, and shaped roughly like a hand. He found himself next to Ten. Interrupting the Av-Toa's conversation, he asked, "Have you seen any robots around here?"

Ten began to turn around to address the new arrival, and began, "No, I haven't, though I'm sure there's some ar-" He stopped as soon as he saw the Toa.

"You're that guy I was fighting at the end of the last round!"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC - Artorre (Medbay):

The Ta-Toa stopped mid-sentence, blinking. The people that had been talking about robots had been organics, too. Did that mean...

There were no robots?

"I'm not a robot, you squishy--" Just then, Ten interrupted. He gave the Toa of Light a second look-over. "Hey, yeah! I didn't recognize you, at first. Disappointing we didn't get to finish that, by the way."

"Yeah, it sucks. Oh well, I probably would have beaten you then and there. Few people ever expect my hardlight mine, and that makes it all the better!" Ten beamed proudly. It was apparent he took pride in his battle tactics.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC - Artorre (Medbay):

"I was referring to the facility as a whole, not only this room. That said, you left out the nurses and doctors--" As he turned to indicate the various medical staff, he noted that they had all conveniently vacated the room, for the moment. "Humph," he puffed.

IC: Hagah

"... iF tHeRE Is inFectiON... JuST gET him To a dOCtOR. MediCAl... Staff shOulD be PreSeNT in tHIs plAcE..."

Hagah turned his gaze from the two squabbling... What were those things again? They didn't look like Matoran... Anyways, he looked away from whatever they were and turned to the newcomer Skakdi.

"... WoULd yOu haPPEN to knOw WhaT thEIr... SpECiEs is?

IC Izarargi - Commercial Sector

She keeps her hold on the squirming creature. Turning her head to appraise the bull-man with a quizzical expression.

"Glatorian."

After the other being had ran, she turned the little captive to face her, feet dangling where his head would be if he were standing. "Why." None accusatory, benign tone. Slightly confused inflection.

OoC

Scorp, your last post made it seem like she had stopped you, so I can't edit 8f that wasn't the case

...but close to it

IC Daltrahk

Daltrahk, seeing Kuro opening a gap in the electricity, fired Magma Gear right through it. It latched onto the wall across the field, and in a flash he had flown through the open gap (getting a little jolted as he did so) and rammed into it. He took the blow well, but it was still ramming into the wall.

"Grr-ow." He said, getting up. "Well, I'm through at least."

IC: Hagah

"sKulL sPIDer... EkiMU... I Know noT of WhAT yOU spEAk..."

Hagah looked down at the ground for a moment before turning to Izaragi.

"... VaRIed... SpECieS paRTicipatING in toUrnaMENT seEmS to suGGesT... No... An aLteRNate uNivERSE? ... PeRHaps I ShOUlD go intERroGaTE the spIDeR... nO... I dOn'T know... So lOSt, nEeD oRDeRs..."

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: "Two people. One called the Queen, the other called the Host. Haven't seen the Queen in a while, but she's psychic so maybe she just erased herself from my mind. Host is the one who keeps talking to us over the speakers. He's...chatty." Jorth dropped as much scorn onto that last word as he could. Trapping them all in a tournament was one thing, treating them like it was a privilege was another

IC: "I do no wish for immediate open revolt, o Puller-of-Strings, power needs to be siphoned not stolen." The only movement from the God-Queen was a slight rustling as her bandages slithered around her, "I am sure you will agree on one point though: We need allies."

IC: "Deeds of valour."

Skrall was timing his punches very carefully. Hitting the bag in such a way to make the sand inside ripple and squirm.

"Deeds of victory."

One last punch. With the turmoil he'd created inside the bag this blow was the last straw, a punch that created too much stress to withstand. The bag split, spilling sand out onto the ground

IC: Olari followed patiently behind Lekona and Artorre, waiting to help out if needed. She could have just levitated Zakaro there, but hey, she'd won after all. 

"You seen the Matoran, Elittra anywhere?" she asked Lekona as Artorre headed to the medbay, "I haven't seen her since the last round."

IC: "If we can't kill it," Venga began, "Could we maybe just take off one or two of its limbs? Possibly wouldn't count as injury if you're doing to someone who could just screw it back on."

He stepped past Dayeth, Kotak and Vagust, inspecting Exsequor to see which arm might come off the easiest

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Alisa Dare - Upper Hallway.

"I'm liking this place less and less the longer I'm here," she gripped her shield tighter. "So what do we all do when we're not stuck in the arena trying to kill each other?"

IC: The Puppetmaster - Commercial Sector.

"Then perhaps our first order of business should be to find more like-minded individuals to ally ourselves with." 

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector. 

"It's a machine," Dayeth snapped, "it can be repaired. Let's just take its head off and be done with it." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Credit to Nato, whose joke post I borrowed and heavily modified...

GM IC - GEM OF ???

As a result of his suicidal maneuver, Daltrahk suffered severe electrical shocks and burns from the lightning bolts that he had launched himself hastily through, as well as impacting heavily into the solid metal wall on the other side. Watching on helplessly as their ally collapsed - at best significantly dazed, at worst critically injured and unconscious - Kuro and Prose were left stunned by the Skakdi's rash action.

On the positive side, after Daltrahk flew through the electrical arcs, about half of them fizzled out. The web of electricity was now less dense, allowing Kuro and Prose a slightly easier path to the other side.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC (Albrecht von Armbrüster)

I wait to see if my companion has

a word or two to share; I'm guessing by

his silence he's got nothing left to say.

And what to say? We've only one escape:

the darken'd tunnel leading out of reach.

My grip around my love grows tight; I brace

myself for what may lie beyond, and -through

the doorway- stride ahead into the dark.

IC: Skull Carrier

"As I said before, rude and inexperienced." He turns to the Bio-mechanical centaur, intrigued by its appearance. 'Quite a collection of species this arena has, from the animalistic to the robotic, and most times even both,' he thought, studying the beast and its accompanying creature calling itself "Skakdi."
"Pardon my 'neighbor' from Okoto, he thinks himself a hero even when around those who know NOT of his true deeds."

(Edit: Talking to Hagah)

Edited by Drakua Toa of Rahi

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

-IC: Hound-

Hound hadn't expected the redirection of the attack; all of the previous elemental manoeuvres he had seen were composed of blasts of barely directed force, generated in the heat of battle and with the intention of enraged destruction. As the sand abraded the skin of his lower torso, he found himself moving mindlessly, his increased senses feeding his body data that he acted on immediately. His power-release amount increasing slightly, Hound stepped back in feint of a retreat, before hurling himself into two massive strides that brought him around and past the oncoming stream of sand, his left arm striking downward in a brutal strike at the sand stream as he did so.

As the sand construct exploded, Hound strode  forward, bringing him directly into range of combat with Virse. His right hand was before him, open and horribly still in preparation for attacks and counterattacks, while his left was still clenched in a fist in preparation of a brutal blow. Adrenaline surged through his mind and body, turning his blood into fire; the flames turned his heart into a wardrum, its beats sending his chest quivering in rage. 

-IC: Selaphiel-

"You have yet to participate in situations allowing displays of either of these?" Selaphiel paused slightly, her gaze slowly lowering to the sand now spread over the floor. "I hope you'll be cleaning that up," she said in her usual half-hearted, soulless tone.

-IC: The Shadowed Sakura Blossom-

Typhoeus peeked tentatively out of his room in the Comfort Sector, his eyes wide and full of childish fear. With the amount of stealth expected from a 2.5 bio tall hunk of blackened metal, he gingerly stepped out into the hall.

OOC: Typhoeus open for interaction.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Lekona - Zakaro's Room

As Artorre left, Lekona glanced around Zakaro's room. "Its a bit bare in here...I mean, I suppose mine would be too, barely been to it, but still." Lekona muttered, until he heard Olari. "Oh, Elittra? Well, she got knocked out in the round in a bit of a...grotesque manner. So she was out before the rest of us. Considering we haven't seen her yet, I'd assume she's either in the Knowledge Sector or the Training Sector. Downstairs is a possibility too, if she's already searching for another Gem." The Toa of Air replied, as he thought. "Wait, no, cross off Knowledge Sector. She's a veteran, like Zakaro, and was brought here early. She probably doesn't have much use for the information in there at this point."

OOC: 1000 Posts!

Edited by Hunter Serge

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC Intavus:

As you walk through the hall, confusion creeps back into your mind.

Why were there so many robot people around? And why were they so tall?

You were not considered short where you were from. In fact you were taller than most by a little. But here you barely came up to the waist of everyone here!

It was hard to look impressive when you were considered diminutive.

OOC: open for interaction

Edited by Chumpu

IC: CinS (Hallways)

[Querying memory banks...]

[Query complete. Results match up with this unit's memories.]

"We appear to be from the same universe then. There is a commercial sector here where the more organic beings eat their food. It appears to be a major social area for the fighters, and so basic logic indicates that it would be a satisfactory location to gain intelligence on the subject of the fighters' powers and possibly form some alliances."

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Virse - Training Sector

She wasn't quite ready for that reaction. As he turned away, she cut off the stream and opened her mouth for an explanation.

Then all at once, Hound was before her again. His eyes burned with the heat of battle, and his claws were ready to strike. She staggered back and fell to the ground in a panic. Centuries of war failed to overcome primal instinct as the beast stood over her.

But he made no further moves. She carefully lowered her hands, suddenly realizing she had created a glass dagger in her gauntlet. It was with great difficulty that she found her voice again. "Hound," she murmured gently. "It's alright. It was just... practice."

IC: Mirror - Gem of ??? Tunnel

"Well..., whenever... you're ready," Mirror panted from the floor. He just needed to catch his breath.

IC: Before Mirror was even done with his sentence, Halken was squeezing himself through the tunnel, muttering exclamations to himself as his spines rubbed against the top and sides of the tiny space. Had the group been unable to see, they still could have easily found their way from the plethora of "Zounds" and "Jaikris' blood!" spilling from Halken's mouth as he scraped his way down the Secret Tunnel (Secret tunnel) under the water.

IC: Zephyr entered the training sector, and immediately felt revulsion rumble in his gut at the various disgusting beings assembled in the room. Why did one as great and important as him have to compete in a tournament soiled by inferior life forms? The only beings even worthy of looking at him were proper toa, yet those vile things that called themselves hosts thought they could place him somewhere he would have to fight Skakdi and Vortixx and (he shuddered at the thought) other things? Absolutely Disgusting.

In an example of such impossible self control that only he could manage it, Zephyr pushed his disgust aside and found a segment of floor where he could practice his motions again.

IC: Xaeraz swallowed hard and stepped into the tunnel, his good hand placed on the left wall. He took a breath, then glanced back at Lytrel and asked, "Ready to do this?"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Langmuir - The Pit

I crouched down and made my way back through the tunnel, beckoning to Mirror and the bearded fe-matoran. On the other side, I stood and made my way to higher and drier ground. My armor had some waterproofing, but it was still quite uncomfortable. I pulled off boots and gloves to empty them, speaking to Halken as I did so. "What do you make of this? The proximity of the doors suggests they either lead to the same location, or branch off in wildly separate directions.

IC Ezezko - Tunnels

You remanifest your sword and follow after Albrecht.

...but close to it

IC: Mirror - Gem of ??? Tunnel

Mirror watched Halken vanish into the tunnel with a weary stare. At last, he pushed himself up with a sigh. They had to carry on sometime.

He hesitated for a moment at the water's edge, then dove straight in, paddling frantically to get to the other side as fast as possible. He quickly burst up on the other side, madly thrashing in the water as he pulled himself to dry ground. As he picked himself up, shaking water out of his armor, he tried to nonchalantly wander up behind the other two.

"Are we... splitting up?" he asked nervously.

IC Langmuir - The Pit

"I would prefer not to split up, as I think that is the intent of this design. Playing to the whims of hidden or incorporeal dungeon masters is... Sketchy, at best." I walked up to the ledge with the doorways and pulled myself up in a quick motion. "Alright. We'll open both doors and see what is behind them, maybe we'll get style points for a simultaneous opening?" My last word carried an expectant inflection as I looked back at the other two.

The feeling of being watched or observed down here was a difficult one to shake.

...but close to it

IC: "Aye, opening both at once would be an excellent idea, but a synchronized simultaneous opening would be even grander!" Halken rumbled, glancing at Mirror with an expectant grin. "Mayhaps Mirror and I could kick in both at once! Would anyone be standing on the other side, we could strike them with the force, too, granting us the upper fist!"

• Upvote 1

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun