BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: CinS (Commercial Sector)

[Weapon systems deactivated by external party. Run system diagnostics: Y/N]

[Y]

[Running diagnostics...]

"These two beings," CinS drones, "assaulted a Vahki, dismembering it. This unit and Colossus in Purple were merely exacting the legal punishment for attacking any law enforcement drones."

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Riss groaned and pulled herself back to her feet, using her mic stand to steady herself and wiping the tears away with one hand. A million thoughts and explanations flooded her mind as she opened her mouth to say something, anything, to Ismekne, but then one sound cut through the mess of noise she heard from the Commercial sector. She focused on it for a second, ignoring the ringing in her ears and trying to not seem too rude as

"-ne with healing powers or any sort of medical knowledge needs to get over here now or we are going to start losing lives. Focus on stabilizing wounded for movement to the medical center for proper treatment. Let the Enforcer deal with the ones who started this."

"No time to explain, we need to get to the commercial sector now! Come on!" Riss said, wincing slightly as her own voice assailed her still-tender ears. Without waiting, she turn and bolted into the hallway, focusing all her attention not devoted to running to keeping the noise from getting too overwhelming instead.

IC(Ismekne): The Ga-Toa winced slightly. This was probably a run-straight-to-the-problem-and-find-that-there-was-nothing-she-could-do sort of situation, but might as well run. She bounded past SUNBURST with smooth strides, dodging past the dragon who was going the other direction and looking nervous. 

The commercial sector was in chaos. Two giant bots stood over a hole in the floor, and a bunch of Matoran spectators and fighters were injured. "Karzanhi." Ismekne said.

IC(A.D.): The dragon crawled down the stairs to the lower halls, heading in the opposite direction from the medical bay. He wanted nothing to do with this. Nothing. 

IC(Kalatin): It's all right. Kalatin said in thought-speech. He then tried to use his regular voice, addressing Kale. "I think I can take some of these down to the medical area." He used a tentacle to point to a spot on the broken map. "Do I have your permission?"

IC: Minami

"... I should go." Breaking the conversation, Minami briefly exited the Enforcer's power cancelling field

before returning with large amounts of cloth bandages. She ran over to Kale where he had been calling for help. "What needs to be done?"

Kale Ironshaper- Commercial Sector

IC: Kale took the shock of seeing a Dasaka and shoved it into an empty corner of his mind. There would be time to ask her questions later, for now there were lives to save.

"Staunch the blood here and here, and put a tourniquet on the detached leg. This is emergency first aid so don't try to pull out the shrapnel. That is for the doctors and you will just cause more points of blood loss. Once you are done yell, shout, do something to get my attention or that of somebody else capable of moving them. I'll be nearby but I'm going to be pretty busy."

Standing up he yelled over to the Enforcer, doing his best not to sound as angry as he actually felt.

"Give me my powers back and I can do a much better job of tending to these people The longer they go without medical aid the more of them will die."

Just then some sort of gelatinous squid...thing asked him a question.

"Please start with the ones that are not missing limbs or bleeding from large injuries. I don't want those moved until they are at least slightly stabilized."

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Riss skidded into the Commercial sector to find a scene of carnage unlike any she'd seen in the longest time. Acts of terror in her world were incredibly uncommon, the last one having been nearly a century ago, but this reminded her of it perfectly. Glancing around, she saw someone she recognized easily, had his voice not already told her he was here. She darted over To Kale, trying to trigger her mask already, and knelt beside him.

"Kale! Sunburst again, Hi. Mahri Nui. What can I do to help?" She glanced back at Ismekne and waved the Ga-toa over to see if Kale could have her help, too.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Lady Dajik - Commercial Sector

How disappointing. Her potential ally had sympathy. The Lady Dajik scowled after her, watching closely as Minami returned with bandages. No doubt a use of her elemental power. So, this peacekeeper's ability had a fixed range? She carefully filed that information away.

It would do no good to sit here and stare at the table. She should take a look around for that Skakdi. She stood smoothly and pushed out the wrinkles in her dress. Her steps were slow and sure as she walked between the dead and wounded. She didn't even spare them a glance of pity.

IC: Bajets (Commercial Sector)

"Lady Bajets von Zakaz VII," she replied, nodding to Snarl as the Energy Hound slipped into the stall as well. She risked a glance outside, only to stifle her gasp of near-horror at the carnage of what had occurred. She was starting to regret not learning to do any more than simple first aid, but that couldn't be helped out. 

"..Very unfortunate," she eventually said, closing her eyes for half a second. Those robots, those things were still out there, she was not going to risk leaving yet, even if this Enforcer was on the scene. 

"..I don't suppose you'd know whether it'd be best to help out or just let the staff take care of things?"

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC - Praggos:

Praggos looked over to Noroi and Sudrec, a relatively blank expression on his face, as usual. "Something tells me there's rampant idiocy going on wherever he had to go, because he isn't back yet."

IC - Vagust:

While the Colossi tried to start a fight in the commercial sector, Vagust had already led Kotak and Exsequor - the pair of them helping support the dismembered vahki with Vagust carrying his limbs - to the medical centre.

"Is there a person here who has experience with just robots, I wonder?" Vagust asked Kotak, conversationally. "I would imagine so, of course. But who knows. Maybe stumpy here will have to get an entirely new chassis."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC(Kalatin): The gelatin did his best to follow Kale's instructions. He remembered that moving the wounded was not a good idea in most situtations, but there were two dangerous creeps standing right there. Even if they couldn't open fire again, those huge fists could still pose a problem. Okay, the gelatin explained to those he was moving. I'm just going to move you to the medbay. This isn't an attack. He carefully used wrapped some tentacles around non-injured parts, using his telekinesis to allow them to float. Soon the gelatin looked rather odd, as he had a bunch of Matoran floating above him like a strange set of armor paneling. But he was much more careful  about keeping control  as he slowly crawled past the Comfort Sector and down the stairs to the lower level.

IC(Ismekne): SUNBURST had divided into 3 people? That was an odd power. And the sensitive hearing suggested Sonics power...oh, wait, she was waving her over. "Is there something you need me for?" Ismekne asked. It was a genuine question. As she said it, her eyes inadvertently strayed over to the two giant robots, fighting the instinct to smash their head in first and ask questions later. 

IC: Xara - Training Sector.

"Hm.... how about no?" I hissed, "In real life, there are no rules. You do whatever it takes to win, or you don't win at all." 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector.

"That hardly justifies opening fire in a room full of unarmed civilians, or attacking someone who had made no hostile motions towards you." Dayeth snapped back. These two numbskulls had to have come from the same poorly-programmed world as Exsequor had. "Look at what you've done, how many you've injured and killed for the sake of your own personal sense of machine justice!" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC: THE SHOPKEEPER - COMMERCIAL SECTOR

"Aye, I'd recommend joinin' the staff an' tearin' down the idiots blowin' ever'thin' up," the Shopkeeper advised, frowning when Lady Bajets ignored the pizza that he had offered to her. "Bu' if they've got it un'er control now, then I say we jus' wait it out. I'm glad they ain't destroyed my pizza cafe. Used to be a pirate, then I foun' Bionifight, retired, started this 'ole thing up. Haven' los' it yet. I'd 'ate to 'ave to build a new one."

The Shopkeeper nudged her, offering the box.

"Wan' a slice?"

OOC: Maze updates coming later.

IC:Minami

Following Kale's directions, Minami sapred a moment to make an aside comment at the robot.

"One: I'm pretty sure none of us here know who that is. Two: even if her word was law in your world, this isn't your world. Her name means nothing here. Here, you have to play by the rules of the Host."

IC: Skull Carrier - Commercial Sector

Ignoring his own pain and that of his spiders, the Skull Carrier joined in on helping apply medical aid to the wounded. He walked up to Kale Ironshaper and politely coughed for his attention.

"If I may be of some assistance, I think my friends can help put together some makeshift bandages from their silk." He said, denoting the spiders clinging to him, which exchanged looks of confusion with each other.

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

<"Fighting isn't a show."> I spat back at Kat, <"Don't treat warfare like a game.">

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ic Kat:

I gave her a look that clearly conveyed how much I didn't need to hear that. I'd started a war with Tridax, for Karz sakes.

<"Xara, cool it. It's not worth your time getting worked up about this guy. He isn't our enemy, and frankly, he seems like a decent sort..... if a little loopy. But hey, Lucid was kinda like that, too. What's the worst that could happen if you spar a little without powers, anyhow?">

"A crutch?" I sneered at him, "My powers give me an advantage. Why the karz would I give them up just to make a fight fairer?" Turning to Kat, I changed back to the Rahkshi tongue. <"I want to show this moron that this is real, not a game, not a show. And I've always found that the best lessons are conveyed through pain."> I cracked a smile at her. <"Don't worry, I won't kill him.... much....">

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Commercial Sector

Ravyn was walking around, minding his own business when the smell of food caught his attention and he heard an the sound of gunfire in the distance. Figuring he had nothing better to do, he decided to go check it out.

What he walked into was a bloodbath.

He didn't know what had gone on beforehand, but he did know that he didn't like it, especially when he noticed a certain female Ta-Toa standing amongst one of the crowds.

You...

Even though he could feel his fists clenching themselves in anger, he knew that now, while she was surrounded by people who could potentially come to her aid, was not the time to strike. It would be better to maintain the element of surprise, to attack when no one else was around, even if this was a dream.

He was just upset that he wasn't this close to her position for real.

Without taking his eyes off of her for even a second, he began moving on towards a seemingly abandoned pizza stall, absentmindedly grabbing a slice before stuffing the three-meat, supreme cheesy goodness into his mouth has he started to walk himself through the various ways he could potentially murder his target this time around.

IC: Amorigiahna - Comfort Sector

"What do you suppose that was?" she said as she heard a noise to loud to be anything good.

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Training Sector

Finally emerging from those Karz-forsaken tunnels, Tarsus found himself nearby the Training Sector. Figuring that keeping his mind sharp and his body active would either slow down his deterioration or at the very least take his mind off of it, he stepped inside, wondering if there was anyone worth sparring still available.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

The Shopkeeper poked his head up over the counter, glaring at the retreating form of Ravyn for several seconds before sliding back into his previous position next to Lady Bajets, mumbling under his breath about worthless thieves.

GM IC: ALBRECHT + EZEZKO

As the two fighters stepped off the edge, they... found themselves still standing. Glancing down would reveal no visible changes; for all intents and purposes, they appeared to be standing in thin air. They were free to cross.

• Upvote 1

IC: The Wyrm - Comfort Sector. 

He sat up, a frown twisting his serpentine features. "That can't be good...." 

IC: Bajets (Pizza Stall)

"I suppose I could," Bajets replied, smirking as happily as she could under the circumstances and delicately selecting a slice from the box, a napkin emerging from another pocket to be held below the slice in hopes of not spilling any of the various toppings onto her outfit. 

And from the first bite, she was in heaven. Her silver pools closed and Bajets would unashamedly admit later that she totally let her guard down for those first few moments of heaven packed into a slice of pizza. She didn't even happen to notice Ravyn slipping by, but when she eventually returned to the world the Shopkeeper was muttering about thieves. Swallowing, she spoke. 

"While I must admit I don't understand how someone can steal something when it's all free, I suppose if they didn't ask then it could be considered as such. Nevermind that. What is this absolutely amazing food you sell?"

AGoNWLR.jpg

Ic Kat:

I sighed, letting my head fall into my palm.

Leave it to Xara to miss the point entirely.

<"I keep tellin' ya, Xar, one of these days you're gonna find yourself minus powers and it's gonna be a whole lot a Karz for you....">

Part of the reason I trained myself with so many other forms of combat was because I knew you simply couldn't always rely on powers. Sometimes, all you had was you and whatever amount of grit and strength your own body would carry.

Kinda preferred it that way, sometimes.

"It's called pizza," the Shopkeeper replied, chortling at the expression on Lady Bajets' face. "Dunno who firs' made it, but it caught on wi' contestants o' Bionifight mighty fast when I figured out 'ow ta make it. 'sall I do most days now, is cook pizza an' eat it. A mighty fine retiremen' plan, I mus' say."

• Upvote 2

<"I started with no powers, and worked my way up from there,"> I growled, fists clenching by my sides, <"I've fought long and hard to get to where I am, and I'm not going to squander all of that by not using the powers I've worked so hard to earn."> 

"But fine, if that's how you want to play it," I pulled my swords off of my back and tossed them to the floor. "Let's go." 

IC: Bajets (Pizza Stall)

"Indeed," was all Bajets said before proceeding to turn her attentions back to the slice of pizza in her hands. Conversation could wait with this gift from Mata Nui himself in her palms. 

Besides, as far as hiding behind things waiting for a fight to be over goes, this just made the top of her list. Even beat out that one time she found that Electro-Whammer 9003 behind the counter of a bar.

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC Maccha Yellow! - Training Sector

"Ah, that's more like it!" You beckon her into the ring before assuming a loose stance, arms ever so slightly raised and legs imperceptibly tensing like springs, ready to quickly move you into or out of range. Speaking of which, she had the advantage in that... you had forgotten how big rahkshi were up close. Well, at least she wasn't a shifter or stretcher.

IC Ezezko - Labyrinth

You had to resist facepalming.

...but close to it

Even without my blades, I still had the advantage of greater reach and superior size and strength. "You first, little man," I sneered, shifting into a combat stance. This was going to be too easy....

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Commercial Sector

Ravyn, who was still standing right there and well within earshot of the Shopkeeper (who would have actually known that had he watched him for more than a mere second), looked down at the slice and smiled as he finished it off. Knowing that it would probably annoy him as much as the Toa usually was when he caught people talking about him behind his back, he grabbed a few more pieces and began to chow down, just to tick him off.

Strange... Usually I don't get this much backsass in Dreamland. Oh well.

"Perhaps we should go check it out, then...?" she inquired.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: The Wyrm - Comfort Sector.

"Sounds like it was coming from the Commercial Sector," he said warily, picking up his weapons. "This way." 

Amorigiahna began to follow her companion, unsure if she actually wanted to discover the cause ot the sounds.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: The Wyrm - Commercial Sector.

Reaching the source of the sounds, The Wyrm stopped, staring at the carnage. "W...What....?" 

Which side has the advantage in chess, white or black? Most people answer white, if the playing field starts out even, than what better way to gain the advantage than to manipulate the field, and to do so before your enemy has any chance of response? Some people felt differently, they felt that the first to move was also the first to show vulnerabilities. The unbroken, pertinacious line of pawns and the symmetrical and perfectly balanced set up of the higher ranking pieces is shattered as defects and deficits begin to form.

So, by forcing you to make the first move, she displays at least a passing knowledge of strategy. Your first assumption is to play to her strengths and bait her to overextend so you could perform en passant and reclaim the advantage.

To this end, you close the gap and throw a right jab towards her head, left arm kept close to your body and legs tight and sturdy, you didn't want to get tripped up.

...but close to it

No careful planning, no cautionary feints, no testing my defenses? Sloppy. 

I bobbed my head down out of the path of his swing, leaning my body forwards as I did so. He'd already made my job easier by closing the gap, so I snapped out my fist, aiming a punch towards his gut. 

Your left arm was put to good use, shifting to take the punch with the meatiest part of your forearm. With a shift of hand positioning, your right arm, still in the extension of an unconnected punch, is brought back, grabbing at the back of her faceplate as you shift your body weight to the right.

...but close to it

-IC: Hound-

Hound mused a moment in silence. When he spoke, his gaze turned back to Virse, his eyes full of ferocious calculations and burning with the frenzy of survival-assisting analysis. "Do you have advice against such warriors? I am uncertain if bursts of speed will enough to even partially avoid such offensives... The accuracy and area of effect of these attacks will be paramount in the determination of the likeliness of my survival."

-IC: Selaphiel-

"I see." Selaphiel seemed less than certain. An uneasy silence followed the brusque, clipped sentence.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: "Strike hard and fast before they can," Fia said, clunking over closer to Hound and Virse, bitterness oozing in her voice. "Otherwise, you're slagged. I've fought toa who would pull the air from your lungs at a hundred yards. Your only chance against them is to hold your breath and hope for the best." she folded her arms and glared challengingly at the two beings before her.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Sudrec

At Praggos's comment about idiocy, Sudrec sighed in exasperation. "The Matoran in my world had no such potential for this... Moronic behavior." He held his head in his hands, muttering something about the Great Beings in other universes phoning in the essential codes and programs.

Finally looking up, he asked Noroi and Praggos: "Should we go check it out?"

Edited by One-Eyed Construct