BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Arkrax - Knowledge Sector

Unfortunately, the contestant identifying as Selox interfered with his escape. As the robot picked him up, Arkrax remained entirely still so as to not draw undue attention. Especially that of his former allies.

Perhaps he could use this to his advantage. Arkrax sent out a weak signal into Selox, testing the robot's digital defenses. If he was of a weak will, the data elemental could manipulate him to leave the Knowledge Sector with box in hand.

IC: Mirror - Gem of ??? Tunnel

Mirror immediately saw where this train of thought was going. How had it not occurred to him before? He made a half step forward, brandishing his Shard Lance before realizing his poor aim would probably not be sufficient. He listened eagerly for the Matoran's response.

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector.

"Why don't you do what your moronic Vahki buddy here didn't and mind your own business?" Dayeth retorted. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC(Kalatin): As Riss exited her room, she might hear a small telepathic whisper. Hi there. The gelatin tried to adopt a gentle tone, wanting to avoid startling the singer. He had the feeling that she was a bit...flighty. And spontaneous. 

IC(Ismekne): The fighter yawned as she moved past Riss. "Hey" said the Ga-Toa. "I recognize you from last round. How are things going?"

OOC: Sorry for double interaction, but it does kinda make sense. 

IC - Ilyin:

"It's more for splitting skulls than it is for splitting logs," I drawled nonchalantly, figuring out what Halken was getting at rather quickly. I hefted my axe, grinning, and laughing a little bit. "Want me to go take care of the problem now?"

It was the obvious solution, really. Split the torch.

"...We'd have to move quickly afterwards, though."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: "If there is no sign of Elittra here, would either of you care to spar?" Olari asked, "I could do with making sure there are no...side effects from the last round."

IC: "Likewise, I have no idea as to his origin. Might it be prudent for you to get closer to him, find out his powers and beliefs?" Tuyetkhamun suggested. There was only so much the video footage could reveal. If they wanted to find out if Hound could be persuaded or bought, they'd need someone gathering information, preferably from the source himself

IC: CinS was about halfway through the word "Rahkshi" when Venga struck. He was taking advantage of the robots attention being more focused on Dayeth and forethought being focused on its speech. An attack would take it by surprise when it was off-guard. 

The long blade of Diretooth lashed out at one of the tubes leading from the mechanoid's weapon, the one furthest from its body. Venga didn't know what they did exactly, but he was guessing they were ammunition, or cooling. Something vital like that. So severing one wouldn't do the robot any good at all

IC: "I've had my fill of crazy things from my world, you're welcome to keep the crazy from yours entirely to yourself. I still need to get a stiff drink every time I remember that Rahkshi of Phosphorus going nuts..." Jorth shuddered, the actions making the tentacles of his coat quiver and the beaks rattle

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Alisa Dare - Upper Hallway.

"For the sake of my sanity, I'm not even going to ask," Alisa decided. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "Nay, my friend, only should Makuta become involved, assuming they aren't already!" Halken said with a chuckle, taking the torch from its cradle. He laughed a little bit more at his stupid joke, then asked, "So, how would you like to do this. Set them down on the floor to split, or should I perhaps toss one in the air so you can split him as it falls?"

IC: "Yeah, I'll go talk to the big thing," Fia replied, pulling her legs from the chair she had set them on and fastening them to her stumps. She got to her feet and paused, before asking, "Where do you think. Training Sector, maybe?"

IC: "Oh! Hi!" Riss said, grinning sleepily at Ismekne. She yawned, then continued, "Sorry, Just got up! Nothing personal or anything. I'm doing fine though! Mostly just happy to finally be here! Oh, I've wanted to be at Bionifight for forever! ell, not forever, that's when I realized I wanted to be a singer. Almost forever is better!" She held a hand out to the Ga-Toa, dismissing the thought that brushed against her mind as just another conversation she heard in the distance.

"I'm ~*~SUNBURST~*~!"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC - Aclaraung:

Bored, Aclaraung began walking around the facility, and eventually found his way into a library, where a group of beings - including an old Toa and a second-rate Great Being - were clustered around each other and seemed to be having a somewhat fervent discussion about the other contestants.

"Trying to get a leg up on your opponents?"

IC - Ilyin:

"Set it on the floor, it's easier that way," I replied. "Less worry about things getting everywhere and making a mess."

Edited by Grochi ad Infinitum

profiles i guess

IC: The Puppetmaster - Knowledge Sector.

Hearing a voice somewhere behind him, he turned away from the screen he'd been reviewing and saw - was that a dragon? - addressing Fia and Tuyetkhamun where they sat nearby. "Something like that," he answered carefully. 

IC - Aclaraung:

"I'd recommend actually finding them and speaking to them too, then," the large dragon replied, looking carefully at Puppetmaster. "Knowledge of somebody's personality can prove just as useful as the knowledge of how they fight in battle." He yawned, walking over to the group, looking at the computer screen the Great Being was sitting at, looking carefully at it. "Of course, going out to find a gem would help as well, in multiple ways, assuming you came back with one in hand. Numerous other things besides as well." He looked around at the others that were there, and frowned.

"Are you all one group?"

profiles i guess

IC(Ismekne): The Ga-Toa took SUNBURST???'s hand and shook it. "Um, I can't say I've met a singer before. Is that some sort of title where you come from?"

IC(A.D.): The dragon entered the Commercial Sector, only to find it in some state of chaos. A highly armored dog was sniffing at some sort of creature under a table, and a Skakdi - A.D. shuddered, lots of pirate clans were Skakdi - was trying to grab it. Meanwhile a pair of giant robots and a Toa were dismembering a Vahki? Where was the Enforcer?

OOC: Open for interaction.

IC: Dreidel/Dancing in the Training Sector

The above says all.

IC: Maglev/Training Sector

He continued to whack at the punching bag.

IC: Kuro and Prose/Gem of ???, End of the Maze.

After a few backtracks, they managed to get to the other side. Upon checking on Daltrahk though, they saw that Prose's stamina had worn out on him, and that Daltrahk was dying. Without tears, Kuro placed a palm on his head and imbued Daltrahk's body with peace, for although his body was suffering, at least his soul would feel at bliss. Prose had already walked on ahead, and after Kuro was done and the body was finally dead, he followed too.

Kale Ironshaper- Comfort Sector

IC: The door to one of the sleeping quarters opened and a much more refreshed looking Kale stepped out. A couple hours of sleep had done wonders for him, and his appetite. If anybody happened to be between him and the Commercial Sector within the next few seconds the only thing they would have seen would be a blur as he hightailed it to the main source  of food in the complex.

Once there the pale Toa piled a tray high with food and started eating.

OOC: Kale open for interaction.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC Selox:

While normally a machine of Selox's caliber, made by a Great Being, would be impenetrable to a hacker, Spherus Magna had  little in the way of computers when Selox was designed. Thus, he had little-to-no defences detected when Arkrax probed. Selox did not even sense it, lifting the box closer to his eyes to inspect it better.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

-IC: Hound-

"I must ponder this further," Hound murmured, his gaze distant, before lapsing into an awkward silence. The momentary lull of strained quiet was broken as his gaze refocused and the Denuian's thoughtfulness was replaced with his usual sombre manner. With a slight cough to clear his throat and maintain the appropriate atmosphere, Hound continued. "Is there anything else I should know? Techniques, weaknesses, hidden advantages?"

-IC: Selaphiel-

"I sense..." Selaphiel paused, blinking once as she stared at Skrall as if he were behind a exhibit protected by glass or laying in a coffin. "Disdain? Frustration?" She deadpanned with all of the skill of a limp fish.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Virse - Training Sector

She shifted nervously as Hound fell silent. Was that it?

Apparently not. "I've... fought alongside Toa for... centuries and yet... never paid much attention to their tactics. There's always the... unusual ones, the one who can warp their element in... strange ways, giving a surprise to even those who have fought countless Toa... of their element. It's... hard to know everything you will be up against. Blast of elemental power is... only the beginning. Some can... trap you, or... suffocate you... or..."

Very little resistance to his intrusion was discovered, and that was all Arkrax needed. With a rush of data, his mind filled the robot's, rapidly finding and assimilating basic motor controls. It was not his intent to harm, only escape. He did not even search the tantalizing archives of information stored in the robot's brain. All he did was push Selox around and towards the door, attempting to make the sudden motion as natural as possible.

IC Selox:

Selox may not have sensed the previous intrusion, but he definately sensed this one. He could not do anything, though, as the strange box forcibly moved him out of the room.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Halken removed the torch from its sconce with great care, resulting in a total of only one burnt finger tip for his trouble. Muttering under his breath at it, he handed the torch to his much shorter companion to split it in twain.

IC: "It's more of a job, really. I sing music for people and they give me money! It's great because It's almost like I'm not working at all, being paid for my hobby!" Riss grinned and spun in place as soon as she let go of the Ga-toa's hand.

"You're from one of those universes where you don't have musicians, aren't you?" That's so sad. I'm sorry for your loss."

IC: "We are, but I'm departing for the time being," Fia said to the dragon, a newfound edge in her voice. "I'm sure my colleagues can answer any questions about us you might have." Without so much as another word, her boots became running blades once more and Fia set off into the halls again, scything across the ground towards the Training sector on a hunch.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Kat:

I took a seat watching the other fighters train, as I grabbed one if many water bottles lining the room and taking a swig.

IC Kotak:

While the others were distracted, He picked up and took hold of the disabled Vahki's remaining arm in his own.

He nodded to Vagust, indicating he was ready to move the automaton.

OOC: Kat open for interaction.

Edited by Chumpu

IC - Ilyin:

I carefully laid the torch upon the ground, and with a (not-so) mighty (c'mon it's just a torch I mean really) swing of my axe, I divided the torch from one into two, lengthwise - just to avoid the issue of having to re-light one of them. I then smiled, and thrust one half-torch through the hole in the wall to the other two.

"There you are!"

profiles i guess

IC: Mirror - Gem of ??? Tunnel

Mirror flinched as the torch split, but he couldn't resist letting out a sigh of relief. "I thought you... meant something else," he murmured softly.

He stepped up to snatch the torch away before anyone could reconsider. "Let's... get moving and get this over with."

Arkrax maneuvered Selox out the door and around the corner before allowing himself to slip back into his own mind. The box jumped out of the robot's hand and the flickering blue projection appeared before him.

"Apologies," said Arkrax in a low voice, "But your ~ cooperation ~ was necessary to escape ~ those that would wish to ~ manipulate my skills."

IC: "It's more of a job, really. I sing music for people and they give me money! It's great because It's almost like I'm not working at all, being paid for my hobby!" Riss grinned and spun in place as soon as she let go of the Ga-toa's hand.

"You're from one of those universes where you don't have musicians, aren't you?" That's so sad. I'm sorry for your loss."

IC(Ismekne): "It's not like we had them to begin with," Ismekne said, confused. "Everyone in my universe has to do hard work for their widgets." She paused. "I mean, it's not like we didn't have music, but everyone who did it had a day job. I used to work in a mine. One of the miners could sing, and another one played a flute-like thing when we got off work to eat."

IC: Minami

Minami looked up at the being (Dajik) that approached her. She blinked for a few seconds, before responding.

"Minami, of Kyoushi-Amakusa," Minami greeted, in imitation of the Lady Dajik's first words. "My kind... I used to belong to a race known as the Dasaka. But now... I don't know what exactly I am anymore."

"And you? Am I wrong in presuming that you are a 'Toa'?"

IC: Lady Dajik - Commercial Sector

Her focus slipped for an almost imperceptible amount of time as the high-class Skakdi left her companion to chase after some mutt. Dajik resisted the urge to grimace with distaste. Then she was back to Minami.

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance," she offered, cordially. Her sphinx-like smile showed no signs of having heard the hesitation, though her mind carefully filed away the information. Who knew when self-doubt could be turned against another? "Indeed, I am a Toa of the element of Smoke. Surely, you are not from my universe, otherwise you would have heard of me. Your costume says as much."

Each word was punctuated by a drifting plume of smoke. It made her more comfortable, and she had no reason to bother with the feelings of the Dasaka.

IC: CinS (Commercial Sector)

The blade nicks the energy tube, cutting through the rubber coating but not severing the wires inside as CinS jerks away.

[Coating sector X3 compromised. Internal diagnostics indicate that this unit's offensive capabilities are still intact and fully operational. Engage targets: Y/N]

[Y]

Activating its rocket boosters, CinS takes off, hovering slightly further back in an area of the room where both Dayeth and Venga are in its sights. 

[Target A is being engaged by Colossus in Purple. Engage target B: Y/N]

[Y]

CinS opens fire on Dayeth, pumping out a solid stream of explosive bullets towards her.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Kuro and Prose/Gem of ???, End of the Maze.

After a few backtracks, they managed to get to the other side. Upon checking on Daltrahk though, they saw that Prose's stamina had worn out on him, and that Daltrahk was dying. Without tears, Kuro placed a palm on his head and imbued Daltrahk's body with peace, for although his body was suffering, at least his soul would feel at bliss. Prose had already walked on ahead, and after Kuro was done and the body was finally dead, he followed too.

GM IC - GEM OF ???

In the tunnel ahead of Kuro and Prose, there was a pattern of lightning similar to the initial tunnel, albeit less confusingly tangled. It would be easier to navigate - perhaps almost to the eye of the storm, so to speak.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: "Best you don't. I'd have to draw diagrams."

There had been some awful sights that day. Bad Rahkshi, bad power...

IC: "There is no frustration." 

It was amazing nothing exploded from the pressures created by the enormity of Skrall's lie.

"I am content with my station and will be until elevated by a higher power."

IC: "I have not heard much about these gems. Perhaps you could tell me more about them, and what you know they can do so far."

Tuyetkhamun already knew about the gems existence. She was fishing, cleverly in her mind, trying to see what gems had been found and who held them

IC: The purple one had been standing behind the silver one, so Venga received a little cover from the argent robot's bulk. Between Purple having to aim around his friend and actually firing Venga had had time to drop to the ground, seeking to avoid fire from Silver's gun. However as it was the other giving him problems he rolled towards it, trying to get behind it. They were big, and that generally meant slow if only because moving that much weight around required more thinking and preparation of sorts. Venga did consider for a moment that, as he tumbled around Big Purple's legs, he must have looked quite comical

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC - Aclaraung:

"They're gems. Scattered around the facility in tunnels that only appear if you're lucky. They're somewhat pretty and they give you powers. That's all anybody knows about them," Aclaraung said, as though it were the simplest truth in the world. "You should already know that."

IC - Ilyin:

"What else would we do? Split your skulls and run away?" I asked, snorting. "Pretty pointless. We might end up meeting up again further down the tunnel, who knows, and there might be something that we want all of us there for. Who would be stupid enough to kill their teammates?" Langmuir, maybe, if he was the one who had pushed me earlier.

profiles i guess

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector. 

Dayeth hadn't been standing around like a moron while the purple machine opened fire on the Rahkshi. The moment it had, she'd started retreating, so by the time the silver robot started firing at her, she'd put a lot of distance, a half-dozen market stalls and several living beings between herself and the stream of explosive bullets flying after her.

She hit the ground, sheltering behind a merchandise stall and waiting for the sounds of gunfire and screaming to fade before stepping hesitantly out from her cover, staring at the grisly aftermath of the assault. 

As the wood, fire, blood and body parts rained down in wake of the explosions, she couldn't help but wonder who it was that had designed all of these moronic machines. She hadn't even tried to provoke this one, it'd just started shooting at her. 

Where the karz is the Enforcer? 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Alisa Dare - Upper Hallway. 

"Fair enough," she nodded in agreement, "things can get pretty confusing in my world. What about yours?"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: The Puppetmaster - Knowledge Sector.

He sat back, never taking his eyes off the screen in front of him, but listening to Tuyetkhamun's conversation with interest. It was so much easier to gather intel when the people talking didn't think you were paying attention. 

IC: Bajets (Commercial Sector)

Gunshots. Shouting. Bajets reacted instantly, diving to a side and crouching down, using a table for protection. She only debated for half a second about whether to attempt to keep the charade going and decided that self-preservation was much more important than that. 

It was relatively far away but that would be no excuse to do nothing. Cracking her knuckles, Bajets did exactly what any high-class Zakaz Lady would do in this situation: Go find out what in Karz was going on and, if needed, lay on the hurt to return to peace, quiet, and tea-sipping. 

There was no steady walk here, no measured steps, just an all-out sprint from crouch to rolls to crouches, darting forward with erratic yet elegant movements. With that mindset it didn't take long to get nearby the incident, and as she dropped into another stall she came face-to-face with a rather large Po-Matoran. 

"Salutations and apologies for dropping in, your shop happened to be a good place to hide for a second."

IC: Zakaro (Hallways)

"Sounds like a good idea," Zakaro managed to eventually reply, still wiping the bleary vestiges of sleep from his eyes and mind. 

"Speaking of which, how did you fare in that last round? I didn't do much of anything."

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC:

"Noroi Shiru." The armoured being confirmed, a series of thoughts flying through her head in an instant. At this range, avoidance of the blow would be difficult; she was too slow. Furthermore avoidance would bring her outside of the range it was necessary to remain at in order to keep the fight on her own terms. So she took the most direct option; she permitted the blow to connect. Had the Enforcer been shorter, more along Noroi's own height, the strike would have connected towards her abdomen where her armor was slightly weaker. Instead it connected against the solid plate of her chest, resulting in an uncomfortable impact, but not one with enough force to prove detrimental to Noroi's person.

The previous extension of her arm proved the perfect setup for her next maneuver; she looped her left arm behind the larger being's knee, locking the joint in position with her own elbow and preventing the Enforcer from drawing it back. This was followed promptly by a shield bash aimed toward the chest that would, if it connected, threaten to send the Enforcer to the floor without the presence of their second leg to maintain their balance. 

-==IC: The Enforcer==-

The Enforcer raised an eyebrow at the knee lock; and was about to move to grab the shield and stop-

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

The Enforcer cursed rather loudly and with a rather long string of words, as they were sent crashing to the ground as the attack hit, yet another thing going on distracting them enough. The Enforcer attempted to stand up, as they made a timeout sign, a deep scowl on their face. "... One moment. I need to go on babysitting detail, because apparently no-one is obeying the rules this tournament..." The Enforcer seemed very annoyed at this, and took a step back from the fight, as the titan vanished for the moment.

The Enforcer appeared in the commercial sector, and immediately disabled all the powers, and weapons. "I don't even want excuses this time. Just. Stop being a bunch of babies, and leave your petty grudges to the arena." The Enforcer glared at everyone involved, and specifically eyed the two robots, not impressed at all at having to be called away at that particular moment. "Have you all got that?"

Kale Ironshaper- Comfort Sector

IC: Fried husi wings covered in bread crumbs, always a good choice. Kale was halfway through a bucket of them when something caught his attention. Raised voices, several of them somewhat robotic sounding. It was not long before the what was simply a tense conversation escalated into something far more deadly.

As a contestant ran by him Kale turned to look at what they were running from. Only to be greeted by a rather large machine that had already spun up. Reacting with an instinct honed over a lifetime of combat he dove for the floor, bringing the metal table he had been previously sitting at over in a makeshift shield. There were several large impacts that shortly expanded into explosions as the dual element Toa did his best to not get hit by any of the shrapnel.

Heavy anti-materials rounds from the sound of it. What ##### is using those in an area full of civilians?

Once the salvo had cleared some Kale chanced a look out from behind his table. The area was full of smashed stall, small fires and the cries of the wounded. It was a sight all too familiar to him.

With a muttered curse he shot out to the nearest still moving body and started doing what he could for them. A missing limb, several pieces of shrapnel, probably concussion.

"Medic!"

All too familiar.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Skull Carrier

The Skull Carrier was 'mostly' glad that none of the commotion nearby had affected his physical form, but that relief was short-lifed as the Enforcer did whatever they did and gave him a surging headache. The spider were equally perturbed by recent events, staring at the robots and the large being while taking shelter behind their master. Poor Spindle, on the other foot/claw/thing, was more worried by the thing slowly crushing it than the explosions and gore that it was glad it couldn't see from where it was.

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector (or what's left of it).

"Karzing robots," Dayeth coughed, picking a jagged piece of broken wood out of the side of her neck. Her armour was peppered with shrapnel. and she could feel painful stabbing sensations where some of it had gone through. 

But she'd still fared far better than many of the others who'd been caught in the crossfire. 

IC: Snarl - Ruined Commercial Sector. 

Lifting his paw off of the feeble spider trapped under the table, Snarl surveyed the carnage left in the giant robot's wake. Why had the machine opened fire in a room full of unarmed civilians? Why had it gunned down those civilians? 

He saw the tall, armoured being shouting at the others, and felt his powers abruptly shut off. So this must be the Enforcer he'd heard mention of.... interesting. He left the spider to its struggles, and made his way through the blood and debris to stand at Bajet's side. 

IC: Lady Dajik - Commercial Sector

Her focus slipped for an almost imperceptible amount of time as the high-class Skakdi left her companion to chase after some mutt. Dajik resisted the urge to grimace with distaste. Then she was back to Minami.

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance," she offered, cordially. Her sphinx-like smile showed no signs of having heard the hesitation, though her mind carefully filed away the information. Who knew when self-doubt could be turned against another? "Indeed, I am a Toa of the element of Smoke. Surely, you are not from my universe, otherwise you would have heard of me. Your costume says as much."

Each word was punctuated by a drifting plume of smoke. It made her more comfortable, and she had no reason to bother with the feelings of the Dasaka.

IC: Minami

"Your assumption is correct. I have not heard of your name... Or your element. Huh." Minami stared for a moment at the smoke Dajik was... Smoking, before speaking again. "I guess you could call me a 'Toa'," making a very exaggerated airquotes gesture "Of cloth and plague..."

Minami's voice trailed off as she heard what appeared to be cannon blasts going off at a date of several hundred times a second. She slowly turned around in her seat, mouth gaping open dumbly.

IC: Yoko

"I see... Classic conditioning behavior. Though I do suppose it this authority is more... Humane than the one I've been fighting. On the other hand though, staged fighting... Ugh, I dunno."