BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: "Just saying they're gems doesn't narrow anything down." The indignation in Tuyetkhamun's voice was clear. "Size. Colour. Shape. Cut. Quality. What kind of gem would we be supposed to be looking for; a ruby the size of my head, a sapphire as mere as my fingertip?"

IC: "Things seem fairly normal in my world really. There be good guys. There be bad guys. We punch and stuff." 

It was probably a bit more complicated than that really, but thats all Jorth knew he needed to do. There were some bad things in his world. It was his duty to stop them

IC: "I think I ended up some sort of captain," Olari said, eyes scouring the hallways and the training rooms for any sign of the Vo-Matoran they sought, "Had a whole bunch of people who were reporting back to me."

IC: Venga slunk back, away from Big Purple and towards Dayeth. He wanted to see where the Enforcer went with this

IC: Skrall doubted very much that Selaphiel did see. She had her name. She was clearly commended by someone. What did she know of suffering under lack of identity?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC(Kalatin): This is Kalatin, the gelatin said in mind-speech, broadcasting to any minds that were nearby. These Matoran were hurt in an explosion.  "These Matoran were hurt in an explosion. Please take care of them." he added, aloud, in case the medical staff were robots and could not hear telepathy. It will be fine. Kalatin added to the Matoran. They will be here soon. 

At least, he hoped so. He thought about adding a threat that if the Matoran weren't taken care of, having one's mind overwhelmed with sensations of pain was not something they wished to experience, but thought better of it. These were doctors and nurses, inclined toward sympathy and bed-side manner, not Great Beings who had to be threatened and bribed to give medical assistance.

The gelatin crawled out of the door, and was immediately forced to confront a more pressing matter. He was exhausted. A few yards into his crawl away from the medical center, he curled up on the side of the tunnel and immediately fell asleep.  

IC: Vorzin (Commercial Sector)

I lie, trembling, on the ground. Caught in the middle of the explosions, I had multiple puncture wounds all over my body- including my wings, which had been ripped to shreds- and pain screamed its way up every single broken bone in my body. "H-help..." I whisper croakily, the faintest flicker of plasma escaping from my mouth as I speak.

OOC: Vorzin open to interaction.

VBWj75sh.png

IC-Harami

After returning from the toilets, It was kind of jarring to see the Commercial sector looking like a Warzone. After scanning the area, Harami Noticed what appeared to be a badly wounded dragon lying on the floor. without thinking, she ran over to help. "Oh my goodness!" She exclaimed, with panic in her voice. "Are you alright? What happened?"

OOC

Talking to Vorzin.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC Maccha Yellow! - Training Sector

Your left arm was put to good use, shifting to take the punch with the meatiest part of your forearm. With a shift of hand positioning, your right arm, still in the extension of an unconnected punch, is brought back, grabbing at the back of her faceplate as you shift your body weight to the right.

IC: Xara - Training Sector. 

I brought my head forwards, moving my body to mirror his and trying to headbutt him. Spiky solid protosteel faceplate versus.... face.... I had a pretty good idea as to which of us would fare better.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

IC: "Just saying they're gems doesn't narrow anything down." The indignation in Tuyetkhamun's voice was clear. "Size. Colour. Shape. Cut. Quality. What kind of gem would we be supposed to be looking for; a ruby the size of my head, a sapphire as mere as my fingertip?"

IC: The Puppetmaster - Knowledge Sector.

He turned away from the screen in front of him, deciding it was time to join in the conversation. "Then perhaps we should shift our attention away from searching for allies, and focus on finding someone who has one of the gems," he paused for a moment, then amended, "or has at least seen one." 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

IC: "Things seem fairly normal in my world really. There be good guys. There be bad guys. We punch and stuff." 

It was probably a bit more complicated than that really, but thats all Jorth knew he needed to do. There were some bad things in his world. It was his duty to stop them

IC: Alisa Dare - Upper Hallway.

"Sounds like you've got it easy," she said, trying not to sound too envious of him, "it's not always easy for me and my allies to tell who the real good and bad guys are." 

________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: CinS (Commercial Sector)

CinS turns its head with an odd grinding sound to face Dayeth. "Civilians are collateral damage. And it is not my sense of justice, but that of my master- Toa Tuyet."

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector.

She stopped and stared at the robot. "Are you trying to tell me that a Toa created machines who are willing to sacrifice the lives of innocent, unarmed civilians in order to aid other machines?" she whistled through her teeth. "And I thought I was evil." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Virse - Training Sector

She opened her mouth to respond, but an unfamiliar voice cut in before she had the chance. She turned to see... something that barely fit the description a Toa. She struggled to hold her ground at the being's approach. Something about her felt... unnatural.

"...yes," she said after a moment. Her stare fell to the ground before the Toa could make eye contact. "And... keep them guessing. I'm sure most of the contestants here..., if not all of them..., have never seen... something like you before. Don't use your... powers all at once, then surprise them before they can compensate."

What was that Toa doing here? She had been almost hoping for someone else to come along and help Hound, but this being made her feel just as nervous. Social skills weren't exactly her strong suit.

IC: Lady Dajik - Commercial Sector

The cries of the wounded rang through her ears. It would be so easy to just bend down and help a few of them. But why would she need to stop their pain? Their groans were music to her ears. Surely they deserved it for not being strong or fast enough to avoid the shots.

As she stepped over another body, she caught sight of a clawed foot sticking out of a fashionable trouser leg. There she was. The Lady Dajik made her approach to the Lady of Zakaz, wishing she had her abilities to... set the mood.

OOC: On mobile.

IC: CinS (Commercial Sector)

"I am not trying to tell you that. I am telling you that," CinS drones. "The needs of the many outweigh those of the few, and so that Vahki, over its future, will save the lives of more beings than those which died today."

IC: Vorzin (Commercial Sector)

"Idiot with a gun and explosive bullets," I gasp, coughing up blood. "Now hurry up an-" an intake of breath "-d get me to the Med Bay, please."

VBWj75sh.png

She started laughing - a harsh, mocking sound. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Are you trying to tell me...." she finally forced herself to stop laughing, "....that you murdered all of these people for the sake of a malfunctioning, defunct Vahki that was a threat to every one and thing around it - itself included?" 

IC: Amorigiahna - Commercial Sector

Amorigiahna was about to question what had happened as well when an odd message played through her head. Turning back towards The Wyrm after unsuccessfully trying to discern the location of the telepath, she then spoke aloud the two questions that were at the immediate forefront of her mind.

"Did you hear that?" she asked before continuing. "Should we help them?"

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: The Wyrm - Commercial Sector.

"Hear what?" he snapped himself out of the horrified trance he'd fallen into. "I.... don't know how to help them..." 

It took several long moments for Dayeth to formulate a response. "Pathetic." 

IC: Minami

"All of your arguments are irrelevant. In case you didn't hear me the first time, I shall say it again: the laws of this place are different. The Hosts of this game most likely do not share your sentiments, given that one of them intervened here." Minami didn't even bother to look up at the automaton as she continued providing emergency treatment to the injured not already taken to the medbay.

-IC: Hound-

"Blitzkrieg," Hound murmured, gaze distant and unfocused. With frightening suddenness he snapped back into reality, fixing his gaze on Fia and offering his hand in greeting. "I am Hound. Forgive any inanity on my part; I am unused to the social cues of my fellow contestants." This handshaking business had a vague similarity to his universe's method of greeting, but it was at least close enough that he had been able to pick it upon his arrival.

-IC: Selaphiel-

"Well," Selaphiel began with all of her usual emotion, the silence having grown too awkward even for her. "It was nice meeting you. I hope you are promoted."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Fia glanced at Hound's hand, then back up at his face, arms still folded. The condensing air around her knuckled bolts continued to silently wisp to the floor as she stared levelly at Hound for a time before finally saying, "I don't shake hands. You wouldn't want to shake mine." she shrugged and gave him a terse nod.

"Fia. Fa-toa. Don't think I've ever seen one of you before."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC - Ilyin:

"Of course, Halken!" I replied brightly, taking my torch in hand (left, specifically) while holding my axe in the other hand. Truth be told I preferred to use it with two hands, but I was quite proficient with only one hand. In fact, with both hands separately, lefty or righty. After I broke my wrist I needed to get good with both, after all.

Anyways, after taking the torch, I started walking down the tunnel, trusting Halken to come behind me and play nice - which meant not frightening me or stabbing me in the back or breaking my spine or any other number of things somebody could do in a dark tunnel away from security cameras. But Halken was nice, so he wouldn't do that to me.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: CinP

CinP walked over to the Vahki and opened it's wire case in it's head. A few wires seemed to be split, almost as though someone had tampered with him.

[Vahki malfunctionality confirmed.]

"The Ta-Toa is correct, the Vahki appears to be damaged. It may need to be fixed, or simply eliminated."

Edited by Sharkydane

Next thing you knew it, you were on the floor. Had you just been KO'd by a slug headbutting you? Yes. Yes you had. Fortunately, your period of unconsciousness was almost instantaneous, so you pushed yourself up to a sitting position, "ah. I was not expecting that..."

...but close to it

IC: Xara - Training Sector. 

Since my writer hadn't bothered to check Maccha's profile I somehow hadn't noticed my foe was wearing a helmet, his reaction was somewhat disappointing. "You weren't expected to get hit in a fight?" What a Brakas....

Edited by Roman Torchwick

"What's your point?" this guy was really starting to confuse me. "The whole point of a fight is to win, and the easiest way to do that is to throw your opponent off-balance - literally or figuratively - by being unpredictable, and doing things they wouldn't expect." 

"Perhaps, but it looked awfully stupid. There was no grace or choreographical value." Remembering her earlier anger, you quickly added. "Of course, that isn't saying it wasn't a valid move! But it was more of a bad guy or anti-hero move, or maybe one that a ranger would use to defeat a mook in a comical matter."

The irony that Xara might consider you a mook to be comically defeated was entirely lost to you.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

"Anti-hero, that's me," I replied with a shrug, my foot suddenly sweeping out at his legs. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

"Trying? No." I chuckled, "Succeeding? I think so." 

You had the face and facade of a hero, but even a hero could have flaws, couldn't he? Yours was temper, one that was possibly worse than Red's. Though you wouldn't admit that to him. So, before you can think and decide on a better course of action, you're charging at the rahkshi once more. A little more cautiously this time, but with a war cry.

"AMAAAZING PUNCH!" The named attack is thrown.

...but close to it

Charging towards your opponent while screaming what your attack is going to be at the top of your lungs is probably the single dumbest thing anyone could do in a fight... This guy was really karzing stupid.

Grinning wickedly, I stepped out of the path of his charge and stuck out my foot to trip him. 

• Upvote 1

Attempt number two.

Failure number three. You recover from the trip with some amount of grace, tucking and rolling and coming up on your feet several bio from the rahkshi, guard raised. This one was going to be a tough nut to crack. She had a good defense and fast reflexes. Your gaze darts to your sword, hanging in it's sheath on the corner post behind/to the left of you.

Draw it? ...No, not yet. Such thoughts came unbidden in your anger, wasn't this supposed to be a hand-to-hand sparring match?

...but close to it

"You done making a fool of yourself yet?" 

IC: "In my universe its usually they guy who's oozing who's the evil one. Oozing or on fire. Or both, on the one occasion. And that smelled terrible."

Ugh, it really had. It had taken several days to get the stench of Kestora out of his coat...

IC: "I hope you are not ingloriously killed by those weaker than you." It was a standard Skrall send-off. Ordinarily Skrall wouldn't have used it for someone not his own kind but it was either that or the insult reserved for Glatorian and Agori

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Alisa Dare - Upper Hallway.

"Things used to be that simple for me. If it was covered in spikes, had light powers, or served Mata Nui, it was the enemy," she paused, thinking back to the day she'd first learned about the Hagah going rogue. The sense of betrayal she'd felt.... "But then Toa started defecting to the other side, and it become impossible to figure out who could really be trusted...." 

IC-Harami

Harami Tried lifting the downed, wounded Wyvern, and started to carry it towards the medical bay. However, he was much heavier than she expected, and was worried he wouldn't be able to make it to the Medical bay in time. "Hey!" She called around to the surrounding area. "We need a medic right here! Can anyone help us?"

OOC

Requesting someone to either;

1: Apply on-the-spot medical attention to Vorzin

2: Help him get to the Med bay

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

GM IC: ELITTRA - TRAINING SECTOR

Elittra slowly exited the VTE pod, satisfied with her training in the Mahri-Nui environment. She would have entered Mt. Ihu as well, but did not want to risk being caught unawares whenever Round 3 was announced... assuming that it had not already been announced, of course. 

She took a deep breath before exiting the room, and re-entering the main area of the training sector.

OOC: Elittra is open for interaction.

IC: Kuro and Prose/Gem of ???, Electric Maze Mk. 2

"You done, yet Kuro?"

Kuro had been intently looking at the maze for a while and believed to that he had found a way through. And Prose was going first. Kuro gave Prose his sword and told him to hurl it back when he got across. Prose began to enter the maze, following the directions of Kuro.

IC: Dreidel/Training Sector

In my own little corner, I was spinning around causing a whirlwind of sorts when I saw a boxing ring and two fighters entered. I watched them as they battled, intent on knowing things about other competitors.

The yellow one seemed unaware of things and seems to mention things like choreography...something similar to one of one of my dance teachers. Was he one of us? No. His moves lack a certain something...ah! He doesn't seem to be dancing. So he wasn't.

The silver Rahk seemed to be winning this fight, her words seemed to put her off as a fight to win person.

Interesting....

I decided to see who win. And I was very curious indeed about the yellow guy.

IC: Maglev/Halls >>> Knowledge Sector

I was wandering the halls about the next round. I had to be prepared. I was aware of there being videos of past matches in the Knowledge Sector. So I began to rush over there.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

-==GEM OF ???==-

It was... odd. The rumbling had slowed, and seemed to change directions; as if it was coming from underneath the group. And... The section ahead of them seemed just as far away as it had when they had first started moving... What even was going on?

-==GEM OF ILLUSIONS==-

After a while, tahnok continued to navigate his way through, and then came to the exit, which was indeed real.

It appeared as if it had finally ended.

IC: Ten

Okay, now it was time to freak out a bit. They ran forwards, but didn't move? That's not good. Not good at all.

Ten stopped running, and, instead of going forwards, started walking backwards, back towards where they entered. His back was towards the entrance, as he slowly backpedaled...a hardlight shield forming all along his back.

Just in case.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian