BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: The Puppetmaster - The Spine.

He sighed, activating the bayonet function on his rifle and beginning to cut into the corpse's torso. Perhaps the cultists were using implants to control or augment their servants? 

IC: Dayeth - City of Fear. 

"Enough with the mind games," she snapped, "I didn't come here to play." 

IC: Xara - Control Room.

I laughed. "So this really is all your fault," I spat accusingly, "We wouldn't be in this tournament if you hadn't kidnapped us, and we wouldn't be stuck on this island if you hadn't given that psychotic doctor access to all of the facility's systems." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Silvanni

How in the world did I become chopped liver?

Right.

Demigod!Kale. 

Screw Kale.

IC: Onaya

Onaya wasn't pleased with the situation, the tournament had looked to be fairly interesting, and the tactics shown by his team during the War Games had been quite formidable. Personally, Onaya had been looking forward to a chance to test his own abilities. Yet here he was, stuck in a foreign island surrounded Nihilistic Cultists whose very foundation was illogical. 

Again, this wasn't the ideal situation. 

He still remembered the deaths, and while his blood didn't start boiling like his friend's probably would have, he was still visibly agitated. An extreme for a person who always had a calm front. Their deaths had been so pointless, and quite frankly maybe he was starting to buy into his friend's ideals of heroism and justice. Either way, he wasn't happy with the situation. 

That's when he saw it, a staff lying next to the smoldering remains of one of the facility walls. From it's appearance it was obviously a Rahkshi Staff, fragmentation if Onaya recalled correctly, but it felt far more important than that. Curious, the Vortixx walked over to grasp the staff and instantly felt the presence of it's former owner.

"Boomstick."

The name came naturally out of Onaya's own mouth, he wasn't sure how or why, but that was the name assigned to this weapon. Looking out past the destroyed wall, an odd realization crept over Onaya. A certain clarity regarding the status of things. No, the original owner was not dead, they had been the one to destroy this wall and following some ridiculous feat managed to escape the tournament. Logically, Onaya knew it to be impossible, but just like his buddy did on a daily basis, the former owner was able to defy logic.

I guess you were right buddy, there are some things in this world that can't be explained. 

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Daedalus Drachoren

Landfall. What an unpleasant situation. Resulted in a mildly twisted ankle and all kinds of weird stuff with a cult and other shenanigans. To be honest, Daedalus hadn't the foggiest idea what to do in this situation. He didn't want to risk his neck trying to figure out what in the Steltian shingle fronds was going on, but he also didn't want to sit around doing nothing. He didn't like responsibility, but he hated inactivity. He was uninspired, but not lazy. He had to do things. Helped him not to think about all the crazy, twisted stuff that could happen.

That did happen. Here. At Bionifight.

Daedalus shook his head. He was wandering the remains of the facility, trying to devise a way to keep himself occupied. He didn't want to go out by himself, but staying here was accomplishing little other than making him ponder the goings on. Not fun. Not pleasant.

Do.

"...decide where we want to hunt for gems first."

Daedalus jerked his head toward the door he had passed a few seconds ago. He had been zoned out, but that caught his attention. He turned around and walked back toward the door. Finding gems probably meant danger, but it certainly meant action. Action was good.

Stopping in the doorway, Daedalus leaned in and said, "Did someone say something about looking for gems? Actually, scratch that, I know somebody said something about gems. You in need of help?"

OOC: Daedalus talking to Dreisen and others.

IC: Von Worten

"Finding someone to blame does no one any good," I said quietly, my eyes lingering on the screen that had previously held an image of the Queen. "It does not help the situation."

OOC: Von Worten talking to Xara.

Edited by (Daedalus)

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

GM IC: THE HOST - CONTROL ROOM

"Tell me, Xara, did you enjoy discovering that you were still alive after every round?" the Host asked. "When other fighters landed hits that would have killed you otherwise, and you woke up perfectly fine? That was because our medical staff know how to operate the Infinite System. They know how to operate the Infinite System because the being in charge of the Medical Bay knows how to use it. Before this event, that was Maeus."

The Host shrugged.

"Sometimes faith is misplaced, Rahkshi."

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR - DAYETH

The Matoran shook their heads, identical looks of fear appearing on their faces as they flinched.

"You anger the Fearsome One," the closest Matoran muttered, shaking.

"Kill the aggressor," one pleaded, looking to be on the verge of panic. "Please!"

Something was affecting the Matoran, terrifying them - something that Dayeth could not see, or hear, or sense. Not yet.

GM IC: MAEUS FO KURU - LABORATORY S

The Skakdi sank down onto one knee, kneeling before Sairaus, Herald of Plague.

"Milady, I apologize for the delay in my return," he said lowly, sounding truly apologetic. "I have been... distracted. Tuoni delivered to me some very interesting gifts. But I am here now - how is your... illness? Did the medication that I left with you help, or should I prepare something new?"

GM IC: DREISEN - MEDICAL BAY

Dreisen's gaze snapped up to Daedalus, eyes narrowing in a glare.

"Eavesdropping?" he asked sharply. "I hope you have a good excuse for that."

I sighed, leaning back against the wall with my arms folded. "The longer you try to avoid accepting responsibility, the worse it makes you look," I said to the Host, "and you already look pretty bad to most of the people here."

IC: Dayeth - City of Fear.

She could see the terror in their eyes, and it made her nervous. She crouched in front of one of the Matoran, trying to meet their gaze. "What are you so scared of?" she asked in an almost-soothing tone. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Daedalus Drachoren

Daedalus squinted. "Uuuuhhh, weellll, let's see... I am a Toa of Sonics, so there's that. And I was just walking by. I overheard you talking, soooo... No, I guess I don't have an excuse. If this is secret and exclusive, just say so and I'll be on my merry way. Otherwise... Can you answer my question?"

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

-==IC: Sairaus==-

"Gifts?" Sairaus asked with a curious tone, but thought for a moment, trying to stop a cough from happening. "It... It helped, but it sadly didn't cure me..." The Exo-Toa failed in holding the cough back, as she looked at Maeus almost apologetically.

IC: "Relax, Dreisen." Xaeraz said. "He could have just happened on the conversation, too. There's no need to be hostile towards him, especially when he's volunteering to help." The fe-toa stood and brushed himself off, before continuing.

"On the subject of gems, I sadly did not learn much about the others, but for one important detail. Of all the infinite gems there are, Eight stand above the rest as sources of immense power. The one we were after numbered among them, the Gem of the Mind. While I doubt we will encounter anything like it in terms of power on our hunt, we should be prepared for anything to happen."

GM IC: She looked out across the sea for a long minute, gazing across the waters as she thought. Eventually, Masenna spoke once more to her follower, saying only, "Gather any others among our number who may be negotiators. Even those among the faithful of the other gods. then return to me, Anguish."

GM IC: "Frostbite!" A voice rang through the palace halls as the white glatorian that passed for Tuoni's "default" shape strode forward, hands clasped behind his back. "How fares the palace? I have seen it not for too long."

IC: Dexund sighed, and pulled his bow over him. He glanced up at Dekako, gave the kaita a small nod, then began to trudge in the direction Kopen had fled, shoulders slumped as he did so.

IC: Riss rolled off the table and awoke with a startled gasp. Glancing around, she found herself having slept late. She let out a squeak of horror and tore through the hallways, careening to a halt at long last in front of her mech down in engineering. She stopped and rested against one leg, breathing heavily.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Anguish - Mourning Porch.

"Yes, my Herald," he rose from the chair, gave a stiff bow, and left the room.

IC: Dekako - Wailing Plains.

And once more, we were left alone with our thoughts in the graveyard. 

IC Selox:

There. Possible combatant. Selox watched the large being.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Scriva - Muaka's Den. 

The scarred Toa sat on her bunk, scratching at the stone cell wall with her fingernail. She'd been working on this for weeks now, ever since she'd arrived in this place - it was hard to scratch solid stone with just your fingernails - but the prose she'd been working on was near completion. 

As time goes by, all things come to an end.

Memory fades, flowers wilt, and ancient stone crumbles.

Weakened by the ages, this stone will give way, and the wall will fall. 

She stepped back, focused her powers on those three sentences, and waited to see if it would work. 

IC: Snese - Containment Center

"Peace, you say?" Snese drifted out into the open, revealing the entirety of his revolting form. Transparent skin, sickly green virus, and a wide Skakdi grin to cap it all off. "I wasn't aware we were accepting new patients."

IC(Ismekne): "I'm not a patient." Ismekne said, holding up her hands. "I'm an observer. Don't make me a threat."

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR - A.D.

Before A.D. could leave the alleyway, a brick wall shimmered into view in front of him; above him, the rooftops rapidly expanded, connecting together and closing the dragon within the darkness. 

The feeling of being watched intensified as the buildings around him groaned.

IC(A.D.): A.D. turned around and smashed the mirror. 

IC - Vagust:

Vagust nodded, reaching over to pick Io back up. Thankfully, as a Toa of Electricity, he was able to transmit the current transferred into his person by the Avohkah into through his body and into the ground without suffering any ill effects. Soon, though, he'd have to find a more feasible method of transporting the Avohkah.

"Noted, Xaeraz," he replied to the semi-robotic being. "We'll all have to make sure to be careful."

IC - Zvuk - The Spine:

"Ah, but it isn't for amusement, it is for glory," I corrected gently, as though she were but a young child. Which, in terms of experience with the island - and, possibly, compared to myself, though I was not sure - she was the equivalent. "Don't worry, though, you're not consigned to that yet." I smiled, before walking again, checking quickly to make sure the Toa of Sand was following along with me. She had proved most compliant thus far, and as such I had not yet had reason to attack her. Hopefully she would remain as such. She was such an exquisite specimen of a fighter, I'd hate to have to harm her.

So we slowly made our way around the coliseum, in the large clearing it was in. On the other side of it from where we were we could see the path again, leading ever deeper into the mountains. In that direction the sky appeared somewhat overcast, as though a storm were starting, similar to what was seen so often in the Wailing Cliffs, although likely nowhere near as severe. If you asked me, it only served to enhance the mood I was creating for dear little Virse.

"Well, Virse, ready to continue?" I asked, turning to her. "Our sojourn into the mountains is coming close to its completion, depending upon the choice you make at our next location. I truly have enjoyed this time with you." I nodded to the mountainous pass just ahead of us, where the path continued on deeper into the mountain range of the Spine. "I can't guarantee your protection from here on out, though. The deeper into the mountains we go, the more vicious the other cultists get...and the more opportunistic, as well. I will do my best to maintain your bodily integrity, however." I then started walking, paying careful attention to the Toa of Sand to make sure she would continue to follow behind me. Then, just to continue the conversation:

"By the way, I never asked - what is that mask you wear? I'm unfamiliar with the design, and quite frankly, it intriques me."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Nisaduf (Engineering Sector)

"...I don't think I'd be comfortable with that," the little Matoran eventually says. 

"It's like... taking a dead man's home. Or vehicle. Just..."

The Fe-Matoran sighs and clambers up onto the shoulder of The B Side of the Moon, starting to check the armoring there for anything she could re-bolt or fix with what little supplies she had on hand. She didn't even notice Riss's arrival, caught in her deliberations as she was. 

"..it's not right. Graverobbing, I guess."

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

GM IC: THE HOST - CONTROL ROOM

The Host shrugged.

"The fault must be shared, Rahkshi," he said. "I was not the one who crashed the facility onto this island. But I was the one foolish enough to put those who did it in the positions of power that allowed them to do so. So while I may not be directly responsible for the lives that have ended... I suppose I am somewhat responsible, nonetheless. But there is not much I can do to fix that, other than to get this facility back online, so that we might escape."

He paused, before adding, as if it were an afterthought:

"Traumatic incidents such as this do not usually occur. I suppose it might be wise to send some of you back early, once we are capable. But I shall have to think about it; after all, the tournament must go on, and it would not be a tournament if everyone left."

There was clearly no conviction behind the words - even if the Host meant them right now, it was unlikely that he would remember them.

GM IC: DREISEN - MEDICAL BAY

"Very well," Dreisen said, nodding to Daedalus. "You can join us, then."

He glanced around at the group - VagustXaeraz, and Zelnos.

"Let's go," he ordered, walking for the exit that would lead them to Engineering. "If anybody asks... well, I'd rather not have a legion with us. A smaller team will be easier to keep hidden from the Cult... and the Host, if it comes to that."

The mirror shattered with an ear-piercing scream in A.D.'s ears (although the others within the City of Fear would not hear it).

Once the dragon recovered, he would notice a hole leading into a pitch black room. 

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR - DAYETH

"Everyone is... afraid," the Matoran whispered.

"You should be... too..." another whimpered. "The Fearsome One... he is fear!"

"Kill the aggressor," another pleaded, collapsing into a fetal position, rocking back and forth. "Please! Please listen!"

GM IC: MAEUS FO KURU - LABORATORY S

The Skakdi was on his feet in an instant, both hands on either side of Sairaus' face as he inspected it closely, before sliding one hand down to her back in between her shoulders and the other the side of her neck.

"Cough again," he ordered. 

Edited by Lucina

IC(Ganesh): The Vortixx just offered up another shrug. When a Vortixx died, his possessions were divided among his factory friends or bosses and his house was used for another Vortixx. 

But in his wanderings, Ganesh had seen many beings with different morals. Arguing with the Matoran was just wasting time that he could spend on his job. So he went back to work. 

IC: Dayeth - City of Fear.

She was less scared and more confused. "Where is he? This.... Fearsome One of yours?"

_____________________________________________________________________________-

IC: Xara - Control Room.

"Not directly responsible....the tournament must go on...." I repeated his words numbly, sparks beginning to crackle from my fingertips. "They were people, you karzing , not pawns for your little game! If it weren't for you, none of them would've been here to get killed in the first place!" I lashed out, a bolt of lightning searing through the air towards the Host's face.

He didn't care about the people whose lives he had ended, and it was obvious that no one would miss him if he lost his....

The mirror shattered with an ear-piercing scream in A.D.'s ears (although the others within the City of Fear would not hear it).

Once the dragon recovered, he would notice a whole leading into a pitch black room. 

IC(A.D.): A.D. covered his ears with a yelp. What was this place, screaming mirrors, pitch-black rooms...well, it is called the City of Fear. Duh. 

It took him a couple seconds for his ears to stop ringing. He looked at the way he had come in from the alleyway, a way unblocked. He looked at the dark room. It reminded him of the energy-draining darkness of the Arena. But only for a moment. Fire flowed from the dragon's mouth into the space, hopefully providing him enough light to see inside. Whatever security system was inside, he would disable it. 

At the same time, he wondered if the mirror was alive, and if it was guarding something...

IC - Yuri:

"Well, true," Yuri replied to Kalatin, 'shrugging' with the tentacles that doubled as his eyestalks. "But I don't think we're of the ready to shoot people into other fortresses now of time."

IC(Kalatin): Kalatin nodded. "I don't have all the information I need yet." he said. "But soon."

IC: Virse - The Spine

She had long since given up fighting for glory as well, but she didn't correct the creature. She was on a razor's edge already, and one small push could send her to an early demise. His words, though attempting to calm her, did quite the opposite. In effect, he was saying he could not be held responsible in the likely event that something did happen to her. If she continued, she was dead, and she could not be allowed to linger.

And so Virse continued on, her eyes nervously scanning the cliffs around her. If something happened, she could just activate her mask. He still didn't know...

She had to say some power, and she had to make it sound convincing. "It's a Mask of Shading," she explained smoothly, borrowing the power from a friend of hers. "It functions as a sort of eye protection against even the most extreme conditions. It was invaluable in my native deserts and against Toa of Light in the Arena."

"No, no, we wouldn't want that," he said soothingly. His path was gradually taking him closer to the Toa, and his grin seemed to widen with every bio. "If you don't mind my asking, what is it you find so... intriguing about this place?"

IC - Zvuk - The Spine:

"Indeed?" I replied, placidly continuing to walk along, although I was on quite high alert. The cultists in the Spine were opportunists, and I had no doubt they'd try to kill me or Virse if they got a chance. "What happened to hats or sunglasses? So many other universes have them it seems odd to assume yours wouldn't."

profiles i guess

IC(Ismekne): "You're getting a little too close for comfort," Ismekne snapped. "Back off." 

She jumped down from her perch and hit the ground. "I'm just trying to figure out what this place is. I mean you no harm, but if you're going to act like a jerk, I bash your head in first and ask questions later. Got that?"

IC: Virse - The Spine

Sunglasses were unfamiliar to her, but she could guess at their purpose. "Such protection can only do so much against a concentrated light beam or a sandstorm, both of which were far too common where I came from."

A hint of a pout came to his face, but it vanished as quickly as it had arrived. "Oh, such venom! Come now, we can be reasonable, can we not?"

As he spoke, the colors of his insides shifted to a yellowy green, and a faint mist of virus crept towards the Toa. One small brush with that, and Ismekne would find her energy draining away until she lacked the strength to stand.

GM IC - THE SPINE

There was nothing out of the ordinary in the Cultist's chest. Normal organs and biomechanical parts. Nothing too out of the ordinary...apart from a thin wire running over his right pectoral muscle, into the arm and into the head.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC - Zvuk - The Spine:

"So the Mask of Shading provided protection against the physical as well?" I asked, intrigued. I then cocked my head, and grinned. "Seems like a quite useful mask. Does its power work on others, as well, or only the self?"

profiles i guess

"Now we're getting somewhere," he withdrew his bloodied hands from the corpse's chest cavity and started to take apart the broken skull fragments, searching for whatever it was that the wire connected to. 

IC: Frostbite/Palace of Death

I immediately release my hold on the skeleton and bowed.

"It fares well. I've already polished up the place upon your arrival. But it does gets dull when I'm not doing anything productive. Perhaps you may happen to have a request for me?"

I spit out a tooth into my hand, and began fiddling with it as one does a knife.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Maccha Yellow!

"MACCHA LIGHTNING ROD!" With a mighty lunge, he drew Jikan Blade and intercepted the lightning bolt, his reality warping words allowing him to ground the electricity by literally slamming it into the ground.

"Xara! He has information that we need, killing him now isn't going to do us any good!"

...but close to it

GM IC - THE SPINE

There was a small device implanted at the base of his brain, right where it met the spinal cord. It did not seem complex enough to alter thinking habits...in fact, it seemed to be more of a trigger for something. Perhaps in his right arm?

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC - Zvuk - The Spine:

Now, I couldn't say that I wasn't a little distrustful. After all, she was somebody completely random, I had basically taken her prisoner, and she had no reason at all to trust me not to hurt her. But, so far as I knew, she had been completely honest with me thus far. So, for now, I just shrugged, and walked along. If she would tell me her mask was a Mask of Shade, I would believe her until such time as I was shown reason not to believe her. It wasn't like I couldn't take her if I had to, anyways.

We rounded another bend and I could quickly see a building, similar in construction to the last, standing in a clearing of its own, nearby. "And now, Virse, you will see the Muaka's Den," I said proudly, and as we rounded another bend, we were there. I smiled, looking over at the building made of the same rock that was found in the rest of the Spine. This, truly, was the building that was most likely to be Virse's new home, for the next length of time. Still, though, I had said she had a choice. I sighed melodramatically, turning to the Toa of Sand.

"Well, Virse, I'm afraid our conversation is likely to come to an end here. You see, this building is going to be your new home, if you pick the safest, surest option open to you. I'll call for a guard, and they'll come out, and bring you inside. You'll be stripped of your weapons, of course, but you'll be given your meals, a place to sleep safe from the weather, and won't have to worry about other Cultists attacking you. Quite a bit safer than that facility back there." I then turned partially towards Virse, a half-smile on my face, though the grin was hidden on the other side of it from her. Now to present her the option that she may or may not take.

"However, there is one more building, further back in the Spine. With it, a test. If you pass the test, you might be allowed to go free. It is a possibility. If that happens, I will not pursue you or harm you. It is your choice, however, whether we go there."

• Upvote 2

profiles i guess

"It'll do me - and the rest of us - plenty of good," I spat, raising my other hand. "Our lives aren't worth anything to him. All he cares about is continuing on with his stupid tournament so he and his Queen can use us to get more Infinite Gems." 

"Implants," he said smugly, following the wire back down the arm, trying to figure out what it was attached to, and hoping that it didn't turn out to be an explosive... 

The scarred Toa sat on her bunk, scratching at the stone cell wall with her fingernail. She'd been working on this for weeks now, ever since she'd arrived in this place - it was hard to scratch solid stone with just your fingernails - but the prose she'd been working on was near completion. 

As time goes by, all things come to an end.

Memory fades, flowers wilt, and ancient stone crumbles.

Weakened by the ages, this stone will give way, and the wall will fall. 

She stepped back, focused her powers on those three sentences, and waited to see if it would work. 

GM IC - SCRIVA'S CELL

Sure enough, the stone wall did give way. And behind it...was more wall. But not just any wall - A brick wall, with a sort of...unbreakable field over it. It must have been the shield keeping everyone from running out of the common area, or escaping out the top of it.

---

GM IC - THE SPINE

The wire connected itself to a small, hidden mechanism inside the Toa's arm. A tiny slit was found on the top of his arm, where a small blade would emerge from right above his wrist.

Of course, it probably wouldn't work now.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Virse - The Spine

Phrase it however you will, this was imprisonment. Escape would not come easy, and she had no intentions of being trapped on some Great Being-forsaken island for the rest of her life.

But on the other side was this mysterious challenge. His sudden offer of allowing her freedom made it clear she was not expected to succeed. But it was better than nothing. With luck, it would give her a new chance to escape. "Tell me about this 'test,'" she requested.

All those weeks of work, for nothing. Her shoulders slumped, and Scriva sank to her knees. Slowly, almost mechanically, she sifted through the rubble until she found a decent sized chunk. It'd make for a god makeshift weapon, if nothing else. 

He carefully removed the entire mechanism - blade, wiring and implant - from the body, and placed it on the ground in front of him. The device had been wired to the dead Toa's brain, suggesting that it had been controlled by his thoughts.

Perhaps he could use psionics to trigger the mechanism, but he'd never tried using telepathy on something purely mechanical before. He picked up the brain implant - still glistening with blood and viscera - and focused on it, willing it to activate. 

He straightened to his feet, still holding onto the device. Having another idea, he took off his helmet, pressed the implant up against his temple, and tried once more to focus his psionics into it. He held out the blade part of the device with his other hand, watching it in the hopes it would actually do something this time. 

IC - Zvuk - The Spine:

Oh, yes.

"It is dangerous, and it is not likely that you will succeed," I said, shrugging my massive shoulders. "It will require great perception and balance, and indeed, it might be something you already have experience dealing with. After all, it is a favoured tool of soldiers...area denial, if you will." I smiled deeply, before nodding to the mountains nearby. The path to the War Room was hidden from the Muaka's Den, but I knew it well. I began walking towards the beginning of this last path, before stopping and tapping a small, easily missed pile of stones that marked the entrance to the path.

"After you," I said, gesturing past the stones. "Keep a close eye for similar markers. They're what point out this last path."

profiles i guess

GM IC - THE SPINE

Still nothing. Obviously the implant had to be...well, implanted to work. Though with a bit of work, the blade could probably be freed. It looked to be a re-purposed dagger, simply missing a proper hilt.

1Ydp0mg.jpg