BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Draco

That voice sounded slightly familiar. Definitely from Corpus. Even so, it seemed as if she was busy. He knew that it was best not to talk to a Rahkshi who was training, as they would use you as a punching bag. He had, at least.

<"Well, good to see another Rahkshi in this karzing place."> He said, smiling. With master Tridax gone, it was best to keep the ones that he could at least somewhat trust close.

Walking off, he decided to do a little training himself. Or... At least a beat em up round. Turning on the simulation, he prepared himself. A few virtual cultists sprung to life. Well, that would be a short life, then, he thought to himself grimly, Lifting his arms. Instantly, a powerful cyclone formed. He urged it towards the oncoming enemies, seeing the virtual fear in their eyes. They were engulfed into the cyclone and launched out, going random directions. Now this is fun, he thought while grinning, cutting off the cyclone. Draco grabbed his hammer, and started smashing and bashing his targets.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Izarargi

During the first week, she had decided that there was no escape. She drew her sword and committed ritual suicide.

IC Langmuir (M)

(One week ago)

Having seen this, Langmuir took her sword. The blade was finely crafted and seemed to have an effect similar to a Calix when drawn. It would proof undoubtedly useful. The odd lion hide she had carried found it's way on his bed as a makeshift blanket.

(Present Day, Present Time)

"You're right, Yuri. The only way we're going to get out of this is if we stick together. I think we made a fine team in the War Games, and we'll only grow stronger if we can get some of the other contestants such as Kale and Halken to work with us."

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC: Virse - The Spine

As much as she hated to say it, Virse had been through worse. This is what had happened when a single building broke. Just imagine what it would be like when the entire planet is bursting behind you, leaving the few survivors to war with each other for hundreds of thousands of years. The Shattering wasn't pretty, but it sure helped her know what to do.

For the most part, Virse survived the same way here as well. She threw herself into regiments and routines of the military. She had demanded some position or assignment until someone finally sent her off to the Spine on a scouting mission. As of yet, her path had taken her beyond where the others had gone. It was all unfamiliar territory, and the sickening shade of the rocks beneath her feet gave her little comfort. Her eyes searched for any motion that might signal an ambush.

IC: Thaera - Arena

All this time, he had been pleading for action, but when it came, Thaera was far from prepared for the rush that followed. Combatants were dying, really dying, left and right, and though his skills were great, they could not save him as a large piece of the Arena fell, offering no hope of escape. All that remained to mark his final resting place was his ruined staff, almost thrust from danger at the last second.

Io's cage had been shattered, but her tail was still bound to the staff. And so the Avohkah began a quiet vigil by the grave of her one companion. Anyone who stepped too close was greeting by a threatening electric buzz, and if they dared continue, they were met by her wrath. No one would touch him or his weapon.

Two weeks later, and Io still remained. The remains of the Arena was slowly filling with the mist from the Fields of Death, and their toxic effects were beginning to show. Her light was not as blindingly bright as it once was, and her humming seemed half-hearted and weary. Most had learned to keep their distance, and those that did not were still met by a sluggish strike.

IC Maccha Yellow!

Two streamers of yellow flew behind the figure as his punch shattered the training dummy.

It was a metal training dummy.

He had been practically comatose for the first week. Reality had beaten him and broken him, but he still couldn't accept it. It was all just fake, wasn't it? Nope. Real deal right here. He had his epiphany as he lay under the steel beam, weak from dehydration and lack of food. What had he been following all these years, what had it gotten him?

A script. Halfhearted and fleeting fame.

As if possessed by a maddened spirit of JUSTICE, he braced himself. He was to be scripted no longer, he wasn't go to play a superhero, he wasn't going to pretend anymore.

He was going to be a real superhero. And so he had let forth a terrible cry and made a momentous effort to dislodge the beam. His suit was ripped and tattered, he let it stay under the beam. His metaphorical cocoon. The only pieces he kept were two long yellow streamers, a bandanna and scarf respectively.

And now here he was, training day in and day out.

...but close to it

GM IC: DREISEN - ARENA RUINS

Dreisen accepted the hand that was offered to him, before silently pointing at something in the distance, a little deeper into the fog.

"A fighter got crushed over there, left behind their pet," he said. "I tried to get near, but... I didn't want to bother with whatever electrical abilities it has. Maybe you could help it out?"

IC - Vagust:

Vagust peered further back into the mist, looking for what Dreisen had pointed out. Sure enough, there was a large piece of debris that must've crushed a fighter, and right next to it something that looked like a moving bolt of lightning. "Stay here, or if you can, get to the camp outside," he said to Dreisen, before starting to walk over to where Io was, crawling over some debris. "I shouldn't be long."

So, slowly, he approached the Avohkah, careful to make sure he was ready to defend himself if he got attacked.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Halken turned to Ilyin and gave him a grin and a nod, grateful to see the bearded matoran again at long last. He'd been busy, unable to socialize for a time, so a friendly face was much welcomed amidst the karz-forsaken wastes.

"Nay," he rumbled, glancing back to the city. "No happy endings here. But I also doubt that we will be able to assault most of these locations easily as of yet. There are too few of us now, and not enough with the powers to truly assail the mountains or bog." He sighed, and jerked his head towards the city.

"This, however, we may be able to bring down if we had enough power with us. A mighty stone-wielder, perhaps."

IC: "FUN is a SECONDARY CONCERN," Agraney replied, turning his head to look back at Ignis. "This is RELEASE. I am BURNING STRESS away." His fists continued to slam into the bag as he spoke, eyes beady and glaring.

IC: "Oh! Venga!" Venix said, grinning as she dropped her silence field and raised one hand in greeting. "Yes, it might be good to speak with other scouts about what's out here. I have yet to see any cultists today, after all."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR

The fighters gathered outside of Castle fo Kuru would hear the voice again, calling from inside one of the buildings in the city:

"Help me!"

GM IC: DREISEN

"I'll be in the Medical Bay," Dreisen said to Vagust, before turning away.

He stooped down to grab his wrench from where he had dropped it to the dirt, picking it up with some difficulty as he limped towards the entrance of the Medical Bay.

IC: Io - Arena

Though she was intelligent and unique, Io was just another wounded animal now. And so as a strange Toa approached her, she did what any wounded animal had done: she snapped out towards him with a feral buzz of annoyance. But she lacked the energy she once had. Her strike was slow and lacked any lethal voltage.

IC: Lady Dajik - City of Fear

She turned to the voice for a brief moment, then back to her companions with a slight sneer. "It's a bad day to be stuck," she scoffed. Surely her companions wouldn't be foolish enough to wander off in a place like this.

Edited by Click

IC-Ignis (Training Sector)

"I was doing something like that earlier." Ignis replied. "Only I was training to forget the circumstances in which I was brought here." He then let out a long sigh. "I miss the good old days..."

IC-Fission (City of Fear)

Fission awoke in a desolate city, with a large castle nearby. That was certainly unusual, as he last recalled himself just approaching the Southern continent's main island. Demanding an explaination, he decided to get up and take a look around. He heard someone scream, and decided to go snooping to see the source of it.

OOC

Fission Open for interaction (and looking for the Source of the screaming)... Just don't let Maeus experiment on him. he won't like it.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

-==IC: Kairan==-

"Hey." Kairan said with a frown, as he approached Zangah. "How you holding up?" The Toa of Electricity looked over the Toa of Justice. It had been two weeks since the crash, and Kairan was getting a bit antsy. He wanted to do something, but stayed back to help with getting everything brought out of the chaos of the first few days. But now, he wanted to get moving, wanted to do something. But what...?

-==IC: Elly==-

Elly grit her teeth, as she paced around the area. She knew they had to get more info, but yet she was just tired of waiting. She could take these freaks out, especially if most were like that... Herald. Elly shuddered as she recalled what she had seen, and then stopped pacing, breathing in with new determination.

They're going to pay.

IC - Vagust:

Any voltage the strike did have was easily dissipated by Vagust. Having stayed out of the fog for the two weeks he was here, he was still fresh and strong, compared to Io. Or to Dreisen, who had just left for the medical bay. "Shh," he said to Io, coming nearer. Looking down, he could see how the Avohkah was still bound to the staff stuck beneath the large piece of debris.

"Let me help you," Vagust said calmly, still walking slowly nearer. "I can free you from this place, help you get stronger. Don't try to fight me."

profiles i guess

IC:

"I am attempting," The armored woman replied through what sounded suspiciously like gritted teeth. "To get this thrice- armor off."

IC:

"Better than most." The response to the Vo-Toa was harsher than I intended. leading me to pause in my movements, placing the tip of my sword against the ground.To be honest, I'd have had to stop soon anyway. My target isn't going to hold up to a few more swings.

"Not as good as others. Don't think we've had the pleasure."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Io - Arena

Her strike did nothing to the Toa of Lightning, but Io refused to stop. He was going to move Thaera; he was going to take her away from him. But all she succeeded in doing was wearing herself out. The sentient lightning gradually drifted towards the ground, barely emitting a flicker of life. The staff's mechanisms were open.

IC:

"You could get me out of here the once, Mister Ironshell, but it would be useless." Noroi angrily resumed pulling on whatever parts of her armor she could get a hold of, as if seeking to rip it apart with her bare hands. "Even if I escape its confines the once, I will soon be trapped again."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC - Vagust:

Vagust made the last couple steps to Io, bending down and carefully cutting off the end of Thaera's now-ruined staff, so that he could fully free Io from it later. That done, he gathered the Avohkah and the end of the staff into his arms, doing what he could to transfer some of his energy into the sentient lightning bolt. "Rest easy, little one," he muttered, walking away from the debris and towards the medical bay. "You'll get through this, and we'll get your friend a proper burial one of these days, mark my words."

IC - Yuri:

"What if we were to..." Yuri quieted, thinking for a moment. "What if we destroyed it once you were being of the free? It would then be unable to be pulling you back in, no?"

profiles i guess

-==IC: Kairan==-

"The name's Kairan; once of Kai Nam Police Force. But that was a long time ago, now." Kairan said, as he extended a hand.

-==IC: Elly==-

Elly finally registered Praggos' question, and turned to him, a determined look on her face.

"We leave as soon as we gather a team." Elly stated, as she walked away for the moment, intending to go find Noroi.

IC: Sudrec (Engineering)

"... I don't get it."

Sudrec sat on the floor in Engineering, next to his personal mech.

"They wish to free the soul from the 'chains of life'..."

The Great Being absentmindedly drew on the floor with a piece of chalk he found.

"... They're making the mistake of assuming that the soul even exists."

From what he and his brothers had found, there wasn't any evidence to support the existence of a "soul" of any sorts. The Mind-Body dualistic paradigm that had been popular in the ancient times had long been discarded by the time of the Core War; instead, it was common knowledge that the mind was a function of the body.

"Matoran go to the Red Star when they shut down, like we programmed. Agori simply cease to exist. When the stream of consciousness is ended... It is just ends. When brain function breaks down, there is no 'after'."

... What were these lunatics thinking, spouting about freeing the soul in death?

He couldn't understand.

He just... Couldn't.

IC: Hagah (Training)

The Artakha Bull went to work on a training dummy.

Cut, cut, cut, stab...

IC: Urashimako (Knowledge)

"The... Freed Soul...?"

Urashimako had heard whispers of their name once.

But they were only whispers.

Just a name, he knew, a name that he didn't believe had a face attached to it.

Until now.

Now, he knew they were real.

"If only I had..."

IC Maccha Yellow!

A proud voice rung out from behind Xara.

"We need answers, Host. And we need them now."

Striding past the rahkshi Xara with a nod of recognition and an air of urgency, he approached the door with determination in his eyes. And in his voice... "GIGA DOOR BREAKER PUUUNCH!"

The sound of rending protosteel rent the air as the door flew off it's hinges, exposing the figure of cowardice before them.

"Start talking, Host." He spat the last word.

...but close to it

IC: If she was a more sporting being then Turbo might have given Kopen some sort of head start. Turbo was not a sporting being. Besides, giving someone a head start meant she might lose. Couldn't have that.

So she sped ahead, wheels kicking up clods of soggy earth in her wake.

A couple of headstones ahead. One of them was slightly overturned. It became a ramp that she zoomed up and over, rolling once in the air before landing on her treads again. First time she'd told someone about doing that she'd got a lot of uneasy looks and comments about being disrespectful. She didn't see why she had to be respectful to a bunch of dead people who didn't exist and apparently wanted to kill her even if they did. So their headstones were her footramps now. 

Still keeping her steadfast path towards the cliffs, she tried looking around for Kopen, to see if the blind general was nearby

IC: "You sure you wouldn't like to come inside and discuss it?" Tyetkhamun asked, still peering through the makeshift wall, "I can be very...persuasive."

IC: "Then follow me!"

He'd just passed the way a few seconds ago as the Rahkshi flies. Miras was stuck using his feet to traverse the mountains, which made his going a lot slower. It didn't take Venga (and hopefully Venix following behind) long to reach his spot, and for the adaption Rahkshi to drop out of the sky in front of him.

"How goes it, fellow scout?" 

IC: Skrall turned so his back faced the castle, almost pressing it up against the wall of the fortress. His shield was in a guard position, and his sword-arm was loose at his side, ready to spring into action. 

"Baterra used similar tactics, back in the war. Distract and separate." He scanned the city's streets, looking for anything that looked out of place, or that might have been moving just a few seconds ago, "That voice stinks of a trap."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Etov

My eyes awaken. 

I survey. 

Memory unclear.

Wait.

There was a video. 

I am in a tournament.

Well I was. 

They called it Landfall?

Odd name. 

I was supposed to end the bloodshed. 

Or was I supposed to observe. 

The Watcher wasn't here. 

Wait.

I heard a voice.

Llun was here. 

I saved him. 

Perhaps I should help him.

I get up. 

"Ssucsid ot tnaw uoy od tahw?"

Edited by Razgriz

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Ten, Donrioda - Knowledge Sector

"Yeah I'm sure. Thanks for the offer, though, but I'm not too interested. I do wish you luck in your endeavors...uh, so long as they aren't planning to kill everyone here."

Donrioda just shook her head.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC - Llun:

"Llew sa, noos srewop rewen rof hcraes ot evah lliw ew kniht ew dna," Llun answered, his voice as harsh as ever compared to the dead tones of the walking staff near him. "Evivrus ot noos seilla dnif ro enola og ot evah thgim ew taht raef ew." Llun fell silent for a moment, debating internally whether or not to share the next part of his thoughts with Etov, but soon enough decided to.

"Rehtegot llew os dekrow yeht nehw, gnik dam taht htiw deneppah tahw ekil gnihton, netfo os ees ew tsurtsid dna gnithgifni eht otni trapa llaf ot gniog noos si egalliv siht raef ew. Puorg niam eht morf ffo ekirts ot smaet elttil nwo rieht tfarc ot gniyrt won srethgif rehto era ereht dna, srethgif eht era sa hsiloof sa ylraen era stsitluc eseht," the shadow-shrouded man growled. "Emit eht lla ppu gnippop stnempoleved gnitseretni rehto era ereht dna, dehsarc sah ytilicaf eht."

profiles i guess

Kale Ironshaper

IC: Kale was sick and tired of being tossed from one situation to the next without the ability to effect anything. He had planned on taking it slow with Bionifight, the lives sytem prevented any open rebellion and there were few chances to talk to other fighters unobserved.

This.

This on the other hand.

This collection of twisted beings worshiping their Dark Gods and killing entire worlds in their names.

It would not be allowed to stand.

Kale Ironshaper, First Mate of the Aggressor Airship Fowadi swore it on his Element.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kale walked into the Engineering Sector, or at least what was left of it. Chances were pretty good that it held useful materials and he wanted to see what was left.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC Hryfon

As a certain Av-Toa entered the engineering sector, he might've noticed a fine mist of electromagnetically charged particles spreading out above a hawk shaped Kanohi and a long, elegant lance. The particles themselves soon broke down in their constituent quarks and gluons and those in their constituent parts, by this point at such a quantum level of size they could be described as never having existed at all.

Turns out that when you could control what bound you together, accidents happened.

IC Belitun

So to would the Av-Toa find a curious knife stuck in a wall nearby. Besides it a slash in the fabric of the world, revealing a strange noneuclidean landscape. The knife itself was none other than the rift walker's tool. A knife that could cut through any physical object with one edge, and any metaphysical concept with the other.

OOC

Hryfon is dead and Belitun decided to leave the world and is out of the game

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC: Kopen - Wailing Cliffs

Turbo had no reason to fear losing. Kopen was already being left in her dust. Lungs and muscle were making a pitiful display against gas and engine. But Kopen was enjoying every minute of it. She watched in awe as Turbo leapt into the air, but her own attempt wasn't half as impressive. She hit the ground and kept going, always a good distance behind her competitor.

She slowly followed Skrall's lead and pressed up against the castle wall, pistol held at arm's length, ready to fire. "I was thinking the same," she replied. "And I didn't come all this way to blunder into some trap like an idiot. I do hope this isn't the good Doctor's sad attempt at discouraging us. He seemed so promising."

IC: Glaive - Engineering Sector

Glaive set down his armload to give a brief nod to the... Toa that had just entered. So many new faces and even new species to learn if he wanted to survive here. Even the "Matoran," though the shared the same name as his charges, were drastically different.

All around him, beings were losing hope and running any way they could. He could not be so cowardly. Lives depended on his safe return, and something in this one's bearing told him that he might have a chance.

IC: Sesdec - Arena

His heartlight flickered once, then again. Still, Sesdec did not move from his position. It was as if death had taken him already, and this was merely completing the deed.

Without warning, his lips began to move, mouthing two words over and over without producing sound. He coughed, and then a wheezing gasp turned to something coherent.

"N-n-not... y-y-yet..."

In one smooth motion, Sesdec closed the book, set it on a shelf, and then stumbled to his feet. He walked the ruined halls of the facility as if in a dream, lost and listless. But his steps maintained purpose, always bringing him... here.

He staggered out into the open Arena, and at last his strength failed him. His hands stretched forth, grasping at the remains of the ground until they settled upon a simple stone.

He could not know what his destiny was, only that it must have been fulfilled. He could no longer do what must have been required of him. As his heartlight faded away, the stone began to glow with an ethereal light, and Turaga Sesdec collapsed over his last gift to the world.

He could only hope another would be a better hero than he.

OOC: Glaive interacting with Kale, and RIP Sesdec. A new Toa stone is waiting in the Arena for anyone to grab it...

IC: Sudrec

Sudrec looked up and nodded to the Av-Toa that entered, still doodling on the floor.

IC: Lytrel (engineering)

Slightly behind Kale, a despondent Ba-Toa wandered into the Engineering sector, uttering some strange gibberish about the "city that never slept" or something.

IC: Tuyetkhamun retreated, but did not close the hole she was using to spy through.

"Why kill everyone? I am not some lunatic who worships death. I wish people to serve me, and they cannot do that if they are a corpse." She seemed to think on that for a second, "Barring exceptional circumstances they cannot serve me if they are a corpse."

IC: A larger monument was coming up. Some sort of...mausoleum, Turbo thought it was called. Big grave, basically. Her straight line path would have to become a circle in this bit. Couldn't ramp over it, couldn't climb it. Still, whoever had built the monstrosity had flattened the ground around it, at least giving her the courtesy of room to manoeuvre. No bits of jagged rocks to look out for

Edited by Wyrd Bið Ful Aræd

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC - Llun:

"Su dia ot uoy rof hsiw ew. Meg a rof hcraes lliw ew, hguoht, noos," Llun replied, pursing his lips together. "Sthguoht ruoy ylno tnaw ew, won rof." Llun stood, walking over to where Ten, Donrioda, and Tuyetkhamun were all speaking with each other, a short distance away, not checking to see if Etov followed him. He looked distastefully at the remains of books that were Tuyetkhamun's tent, now, before speaking.

"We don't think that trying to subvert the system in place by forming your own little cult of personality will serve much good," he said, his raspy, chorused voice now speaking in a manner more easily understood by the others. "Especially not for yourself."

profiles i guess

Kale Ironshaper

IC: With a raised eyebrow Kale reached out with his powers and plucked the three items from their places, leaving them to follow him through the air as he continued walking through the sector.

Everywhere he could see people either quietly stewing in rage or slumped in dejection.

This won't do.

"So." He said, bringing his hands together in a clap that probably grabbed the attention of everybody there. "Who wants to help me pay those sons of a kavanika back and go home?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Zakaro (Wailing Cliffs)

An Onu-Toa stood alone, gazing into the distant horizon with a gaze of steel. Cold, harsh, and inflexible. 

The War Games seemed a distant memory now, with nary a thought devoted to it anymore. The events that had happened directly after? 

Those were burned into his mind. Gone, for now, perhaps forever, was the Toa who laughed in the face of life-threatening danger. Life was more precious than anything else now.

He understood that. In the first few days after, where his Strength was needed to help push the facility into a reasonably working order, or at least a livable one, he understood it. As the days past and he was needed only for lesser tasks, such as creating fertile soil or just making barricades, he understood. 

And now, as he stood and watched absolutely nothing, face set in a grim line, he understood. 

This was no quest, this was survival.

An Onu-Toa stood alone, gazing at nothing and everything at once. 

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Etov

Assistance?

Gems?

Thoughts?

I wasn't sure what I could do. 

Still, I owed him. 

"Meg a dnif uoy pleh lliw I tub, won thgir reffo ot sthguohts on evah I."

Others were talking now.

I observed. 

IC: Silvanni

I'd been in the back of Engineering room for a little while now calming plotting and looking for materials. Make no mistake I was still absolutely livid , but a calm mind was needed to take down all these s. Already another body had gone to waste, and while I made note to collect the weapons later, for now I let them rest as I searched. In particular that Kanohi would be useful, and that knife would be deadly in the hands of skilled wielder. Still, I didn't exactly know how many allies I might acquire, if any. 

That's when I heard the clap, and someone talking some sense. 

Slowly, I emerged from the back of the engineering room, "Well, well, well, seems like there's someone else around who isn't some deadbeat. I take it you and I had similar intentions?" My eyes then took note of the fact that the weapons and the mask were now missing. "Already snagging the goods I see, I guess great minds really do think alike."

Now I'm still a little polite, despite being off, so I held out a hand. 

"The name's Silvanni. How about we team up?"

And that neets, was what I figured would be the start of a beautiful partnership. 

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

GM IC: THE HOST - CONTROL ROOM

A weary, and yet strangely still somewhat jovial voice answered Xara's demand from within the Control Room, although the door remained closed.

"Aye, perhaps I am. What do you need, good Rahkshi?"

IC: Von Worten

"Is... is all well?" I asked.

OOC: Von Worten interacting with Xara.

IC: Xara - Control Room.

"Yes," I snapped dismissively to the being behind me, before answering the Host, "I need a lot of things. What I want to do is talk to you face to face. Quit hiding, and show yourself!" 

GM IC: CITY OF FEAR

The fighters gathered outside of Castle fo Kuru would hear the voice again, calling from inside one of the buildings in the city:

"Help me!"

IC: Dayeth - City of Fear.

"Ugh.... fine, I'll bite," since none of the other arrivals seemed inclined to seek out the source of the voice, she'd see what was causing it. In all likelihood it would turn out to be a trap of some kind, but she didn't really care. 

She started walking towards where the voice had come from, her axe held loosely in her hand. "Who's there?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Kopen - Wailing Cliffs

The large structure slowly came into range of her echolocation, and Kopen slowed her pace. Graves were one thing, but anything could be within a structure. She turned and cut a wide path around it, always keeping a figurative wary eye on the mausoleum.

IC: Glaive - Engineering Sector

Glaive slowly lumbered nearer to the Toa who had called. As he had suspected, this one had a way home, and he was willing to snatch at anything he could get. He just nodded, hoping to convey his acceptance with the simple gesture.

She just shrugged and watched as her companion followed the voice. If she died, then there was less competition. If it was not a trap, then someone else did her dirty work for her. Either way, she profited.