BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Medical Bay | With Alisa Dare)

She placed her right hand on the table and sighed, staring at the ground. "It's.. strange, and very bad. We have limited supplies, the isle is practically dead and most of us know nothing of producing food, or have powers for creating it. Some do, but.. well, let's just say that meat created by Jorth has an odd taste. There also doesn't seem to be any way to leave this dead cultist-infested island, safely at least. I doubt any of us want to sail into the unknown on a poorly constructed ship. All in all, I don't think our chances of survival are good, especially if that murderous shape-shifter and his allies start to raid the facility and kill us one by one."

"But hope shouldn't be abandoned. We can still repair the facility, and two of the powerful beings that imprisoned us are still alive. As long as we don't give up and work together, we should be fine. That's what I think, anyways."

Edited by Daniel the Dwarf

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Alisa Dare - Medbay.

"I guess...." she wasn't sure what to think. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Haarnak

Over the two weeks since Landfall, Haarnak was captured and killed by the cultists.

No one was sad.

IC: Arkie (Training Sector)

Walk slowly, load crossbow... Bam. A virtual cultist is pinned to the computer-generated wall, one of my crossbow bolts sticking out of their left shoulder. I leap over with a growl, yanking the bolt out of their shoulder before stabbing it into their skull. Brain fluids. Ew. I throw the virtual corpse off to one side, where the training sphere deletes it from the current environment of the City of Fear. After a few more minutes of punching virtual cultists in the face, I sit down, exhausted. As the simulation shuts down, ready for the next fighter, I slip out for a walk around.

OOC: Haarnak dead, Arkie open for interaction.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Lefty ~ Arena Ruins

Logbook Entry Day 15

• Situation can be appropriately described as "still buggered" (mental note: remember to thank Sergeant Aronis Ril for his extensive vocabulary).
  • Location of the "BIONIFIGHT" facility is reasonably defensible. Thankfully.
  • Things to do:
  • a)make an example out of "cultists" willing to attack the "BIONIFIGHT" facility
  • b)regroup with familiar faces

She stopped writing, letting the stone tablet drop back into her pack.

This was not a situation she had expected to find herself in.

IC:

My blood burns. That’s what’s normal, now. You see, I forgot. In the midst of the tournament, the rounds, and the competition, I forgot who I was. What I strive for, and why I hated the Hosts. All of these fights, sparring bouts that served no cause, were just a distraction. Something to make me forget.

And this is my punishment.

My blood burns unabated, day and night. It drives me when I wake, and keeps me from my sleep. If ever my heart begins to still, I remember their faces. The Vo-Matoran, with no idea of what was coming. Swordgirl. Anna, was her name. The Matoran was Elittra. Both are burned into my memory. Reminders. Reminders of what happens when the just fail to act.

Theirs are not the only names.

Maeus Fo Kuru.

Tuoni.

Theirs are burned into my mind, as well. The arrogant, conceited, self-absorbed, nihilistic monsters that were responsible for the deaths of dozens. Perhaps more. Their cowardice enraged me. They claim that death is a release from life’s sufferings, but when the blade threatens their own neck, they hide. Hide themselves away behind screens, inside fortresses, whatever will keep them safe from the inferno that threatens to engulf them. To burn them.

But they don’t realize that there is no safe place for them. They don’t realize that by daring to lay a finger on the innocent, upon those with no chance to save themselves, they have consigned themselves to the inferno.

My blade strike home, sinking deep into the wood before me. A training target, crudely fashioned from a tree, paced in what remains of the facility. The site of so much suffering. I rip it free, splinters flying as the blade is returned to my guard only to lash out again, wood cracking and breaking.

They will receive their punishment. They believe themselves safe from the blade at their throat if they hide behind walls, but they are not safe. They will never be safe. If they are breathing it is one more breath out of the few they have left. Every heartbeat, every blink of the eye, is one less in a numbered set.

There is no wall that can stop my blade.

No shield that will keep them from me.

No matter how much of my blood I spill on the path to their justice, it will be my blade they see, before I relieve them of their own suffering.

Without conscious thought my blade strikes, a spirit of justice in its own right, at my target and rips through the wooden foe with a tremendous kiai.

I was asleep.

Now I am awake.

And their days are numbered.

IC:

“I am here, Langmuir, Yuri.”

The quiet voice emanating ruins of the Knowledge Sector, the owner visible, after a moment, due to the shifting silhouette of her armored frame. Barely visible in the dim light, she had one hand wrapped around the collar of her armor, visibly straining with the effort of pulling it off. To no avail, of course. She had never been able to remove it herself.

But she had to try. Now, more than ever, she could not let herself be bound. Her duty demanded she act, that she defend, and she was too slow. Her curse, her burden, was holding her back. More than that, it threatened those around her. She had to rid herself of it.

Pulling as hard as she could, the armor still did not budge.

“I am here. But I am no longer your General, Mister Ironshell.”

IC:

Silently, away from the crowds, an ancient warrior contemplated her weapon. Maodun’s point was embedded in a piece of rubble, its hilt pointing towards the sky. She sat upon a piece of rubble across from it, her expression mired in thoughts of the past. She did not budge from her spot, nor react to any of the communication on the edge of her perception.

This was… Not an expected series of occurrences. The Arena’s fall. The arrival of these cultists, and their agenda.

Perhaps, however, it did not need to be.

This was, after all, exactly what she was meant for.

Edited by Riku Tryon
  • Upvote 2

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Naona (MC) ~ Medbay

One. Two. Three.

One. Two. Three.

One. Two. Three.

In the quiet, all that Naona can hear is the sound of his own heartlight pulsing.

One. Two. Three.

One. Two. Three.

He sits alone in a corner, waiting for something.

One. Two. Three.

He is lost once again.

He has the familiarity of the arena. But he is essentially again in another world.

He doesn't know what to do.

He guards the Arena now. He doesn't have anything else.

Who was he protecting? And from whom?

IC:

I was going to try and stay impersonal. It was...easier for me. Easier to be a husk. 

A year ago, I would have looked at the screen where the two combatants were coldly executed, and I would have laughed in the Herald's face and called him an edgy mother######er. S'what he is. Ain't no trying to shake it. I would have been able to call for people to follow me and rout these ######, and it would have been done in a day. Because I'm just that good.

You can't follow something that can't yell out an order, though.

And you certainly can't risk not getting to know it. So...here I am. Bruised, ego pricked, no voice and no guns. But I'm no less ###### the holy ###### ###### off. I was here five minutes. FIVE.

And I've watched a second world go to ######.

Not again. Not on my watch. Not this time.

Even if I have to find a way to scream myself hoarse.

IC:

.:Pssst...Aeila?:.

An adolescent-looking Dasaka, pristine crystal armor dented up slightly and grime-streaked face still boasting tear tracks, poked her head and hand up from a ways right of her protector.

"I was hoping I'd find you here." She had to cough to shake the disuse of her voice. "Well...actually...hoping I'd find you anywhere."

-Tyler

Edited by Aikuro Mikisugi

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

GM IC: DREISEN - ARENA RUINS

The dual elemental Toa glanced over to Vagust, his eyes dull and his face expressionless. He turned his gaze back to look out into the shadowy fog that lay over the Arena Ruins after a few seconds, and remained silent for even longer before speaking.

"No need to be gentle," the Head of Engineering replied, his voice sounding a little weak. "Half of this is just... the fog. Probably been out here a little too long, you know. Starting to have trouble knowing what's grief and what's just the life literally being sapped out of me. Ugh."

He wearily shook his head in a vain attempt to clear it.

"I think that Engineering might be... fine without me, for a little while," he continued. "I need to find Vertak... come up with a plan to kill Host when the time is right... maybe beat some information out of a few Cultists too. You're welcome to join me, if you want to."

GM IC: THE HOST - CONTROL ROOM

A weary, and yet strangely still somewhat jovial voice answered Xara's demand from within the Control Room, although the door remained closed.

"Aye, perhaps I am. What do you need, good Rahkshi?"

GM IC: DAYETH/SKRALL

If either of the two fighters was listening, they might here a small, child-like voice calling to them from afar, back within the city itself.

"Hello?" it seemed to say, sounding uncertain. "Is anybody there?"

IC:

"I am sorry, Lady Desdemona. I should have sought you out sooner, and not left you alone once I knew you were safe." Aeila apologized, unclasping her hands and giving a slight bow to the Dasaka, without rising from her seat.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Kopen - Wailing Cliff

It's funny how fast life can put itself in perspective. A lesson Kopen should have learned long ago.

One moment, she was picking herself up off the floor of the Pyramid's Control Room, her only thought on how to get back at the people who had just sent a Karzin' snail through the walls. It didn't seem possible things could get any worse. Then... teleportation. She watched the arena fall away, and then she turned her head up with the rest to watch the sickening display. She had no way of seeing what was on those screens, but the noise alone and all the whispers she had heard in the past two weeks made her glad she missed it.

Then there was the fall. Another teleportation, and then they were standing in the ruins of what had once been the Bionifight Arena.

Kopen had done her best to stay busy. She was always whirring about the facility like her namesake, helping with what little a Matoran could do. The activity... the motion helped to take her mind off things.

She had thought she was done for after a Cultist attack. She was caught outside when they came poking around the new landmark, and before she could escape, her leg was completely ruined by their weapons. There was nothing the tiny medical staff could do. But as she waited out the days in the Med Bay, she could feel herself growing stronger rather than weaker. That sick Skakdi had done something to her after the Queen's Quest. Maybe... someone here wanted her alive, if only to prolong her misery later.

And so Kopen was at work again, stretching her recovered leg, when she noticed someone leaving the facility. She set down what she was working on and followed after, though that soon became near impossible as the someone took off through the Wailing Cliffs at breakneck speeds. Kopen grinned and activated her Kakama. Her clickers ricocheted from the tombstones at a furious pace, laying out the picture as clearly as if she could see it. They also told her who her quarry was. She recognized Turbo Vixen from the War Games. But she said nothing, content to just run until she couldn't any longer. It had been so long...

IC: Lady Dajik - City of Fear

She always knew that devilish doctor would be up to no good, but this was far beyond what she had believed him to be capable of. Of course she had been angry that he had done it in the middle of her battle. She would never get to see that Steltan's face as his every breath became deadly, whether by her smoke or his own exhalations. But then in return, he had shown her something new. His friend, the Herald of Death, and his... unusual method of killing. It sickened even her hard heart. She had wanted to say it lacked subtlety or finesse, when really it was the perfect example of both. No one would expect a killer who could literally wear the skin of your allies.

At first, she had attempted to pierce the Herald of Death's domain. The deathly fog had been beyond control of all others, but she was the Lady Dajik, Toa of Smoke! Her hands stretched into the vapors and willed them to separate for her... to no avail. She had sighed and backed away before they could drain her strength.

It was then that she had turned herself here, the City of Fear, home of the mad doctor, Maeus fo Kuro. It was the second best thing to offering her services to the Herald of Death himself. But as she neared the doors, she found two others waiting there. Skrall she knew from the War Games, and then she remembered the Toa of Combustion look-alike she had attempted to ally with after the third round. Such an audience warranted... a bit more flair.

A curtain of smoke billowed out from a side street, and the Lady Dajik stepped into the light... only to have her grand entrance ruined by some pathetic voice off to one side. She turned to her new comrades with a venomous scowl. "I take it you're here to see the Doctor too then?" she asked warily.

IC: Glaive - Engineering Sector

It was just his luck. Glaive couldn't just be dragged into a fighting tournament against his will, he had to be dragged in on the day everything went to Karz. Yes, he understood now. It had taken two brutal murders and the world to literally fall out of the sky, but he knew. No Makuta was this powerful or this... twisted. Everything he had been told was truth.

He had made his apologies to the Enforcer and then slipped off into the ruins alone. Once he found a place he was sure none would be watching, he allowed his frustrations and grief to spill. His blades had torn through the scrap heaps of the Engineering Sector, and his bellows of anger echoed off the walls. For all his friends knew, he was dead. Just another casualty in the war against the Makuta. There were far too few of them left, and they were spread too thin. Even a small loss was monumental. Hundreds of Matoran may die because he was not there to save them.

At last, he was found by a member of the Engineering staff. They were right; he had better things to do than destroy. He was a sworn protector, and if he could get home, it must be through this facility. His strength and malleability had been useful in the Engineering Sector, though they had been disappointed when they learned it was difficult for him to create steel.

OOC: Kopen tailing Turbo Vixen, Dajik approaching Dayeth and Skrall, Glaive open to interaction.

I'll probably get the others up at some point... but as I'm losing time to spend on this game, many of them are going to die...

IC: Taurus

Taurus watched to the side as the Ko-toa shot the virtual cultist. He had to admit, the Toa was a good shot for something that generally always blasts stuff away with elemental power. A good Dark Hunter...

Taurus approached Arkie, and a virtual cultist appeared and decided to attack him. A sneak attack? The program is strange. Perhaps he had the inhabitants of the island on his mind. Needless to say, the attack ended up with the "cultist" sliced in half. If the real cult was this weak, then they surely would not last long. Even so, he was sure they would be stronger than these virtual fools. "Nice shot," the tall Steltian said to Arkie.

IC: Draco

Well, moping was not going to get him anywhere. He stood up, and decided to head to the training center.

OOC: Draco open for interaction.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC:

"Oh, please. I think you had more on your plate than me."

Which was...kind of true. At least she'd had the benefit of playing in her thumbs in Halken's control room for hours. She hadn't exhausted herself before her flight to freedom after the Arena fell, or when those two girls...

She shivered involuntarily and held in another dry sob. No. Time to be a good princess again. I've lollygagged long enough.

"I'm just glad you're alright."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

But you, Desdemona, are not." It was a statement, not a question, and the ProtoToa patted the rubber beside her. "Please take a seat. There is no need for you to maintain a stoic facade here."

Edited by Riku Tryon

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dehkaz [Arena Ruins]

"I can honestly say we've been through worse."

Dehkaz fell into step alongside the Po-Toa.  He looked... calm, but not remarkably so.  Of course, this was all very new, well, the teleporting to another dimension and then falling from what had to be orbit onto an island full of Cultists.  The Island full of crazies worshipping a dark god wasn't too new, though.

"Last time, we didn't have cover from the psychotic masses with a thing for death."

IC: Alyia [Training Sector]

A sound, partly recognizable as a sigh, and partly a mutter curse, emanated from Alyia, as she lay effectively sprawled out along some spare containers of weapons.

The Toa of Light twirled a finger around the bottom of her tee, wrapping the fabric around it in boredom.  Of course, their initial arrival here had been exciting.  Of course,  she wasn't too happy with the fact that these people had decided to kidnap her, and then get ####### attacked by maniacs.  Of course they were now stuck in this together.  And of course the only way out was to work with the people who saw fit to kidnap them.

Remember the bad movie plot, yeah, this was it.

"Firen, remind me to tell R&D to start working on those Olmak thingimajjigurs.  I want to be prepared next time."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Wielder, this version of Arkie is a Toa. :D No worries, though.

"Thanks," I say curtly, giving my crossbow an extra once-over. With the horribly damp climate here, it'd be a challenge to keep the few bits of wood comprising the weapon from warping. "This thing helps a bit," I continue, giving my mechanical arm a wave. "It doesn't tremble like other limbs do."

IC: Miras (The Spine)

I cling to one of the rocky crags, ready at a moment's notice to leap off and return to the facility. 

OOC: Yay 1800th post! Also Miras open for interaction.

Edited by Miras the Omniscient

VBWj75sh.png

IC:

"...Kay." Desdemona perched down on the seat beside Aeila and wearily laid her head on her friend's shoulder. This time, she couldn't entirely muffle the sob.

"I miss Sado," she said. "It was a close minded nest of petty intrigue, bad clothes, and it wanted to have me executed. But...any cell beats this. No matter what kind of cell. By the time I moved from one to the other, they kinda felt...homey. Not like this."

sniff

"But I gotta be tough. Right? No point in thinking about home until I know I'm getting back there."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"Ah. Mechanical arm? Yes, they do help... Although, so do belt tensioners, gears, all that." Taurus lifted a panel that was on his arm up, showing a portion of his life support suit. He closed it up. "Are the cultists generally this weak?" He said. "Because the simulation sure as karz show them to be."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC - Yuri:

"It is easier to stay of the being a team, no?" Yuri asked, his eyestalks quickly turning to catch Noroi in his sight. "Beyond the larger grouping of us, I am meaning. We are of the good teamworking, and somewhat of the knowing of each other, after all..." He watched Noroi grabbing at her armour for a few moments longer, before speaking up again.

"What are you of the trying of doing?"

IC - Vagust:

"Help you find Vertak...that I'll do," Vagust replied, frowning. "Kill the Host...I'm sorry, Dreisen, but I can't see that serving any actual purpose. He wasn't in control of what happened here, anyways. Beyond that...we all need to work together so we can get off this rock. That includes you, and that includes the Host, and that includes the Enforcer. Let's try and keep our own group's deaths to a minimum, shall we?"

He put one foot back, ready to turn and walk away, holding out a hand to help Dreisen - who did, after spending time in this fog, seem a good deal weaker than he had before. "Let's head back to the others, and get you something to eat, okay?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

"Nah," I say. "I had them on a slightly easier setting. Just felt like smashing some people up. Either way, I've had a few years of practice. Being raised from birth as a merc helps with that."

Edited by Miras the Omniscient

VBWj75sh.png

"Ah." Taurus said, running his hand along the flat of his blade. A mercenary, eh? This one was looking more and more like a Dark Hunter. "You remind me of something. Mercenary, mechanical arm, the crossbow. It all fits under one thing." Taurus paused. "A Dark Hunter."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Taurus frowned under his respiratory mask. It seemed as if this Toa had never encountered a Dark Hunter. Most strange... "Dark Hunters are a group of mercenaries. We are generally armed with powerful weapons and usually have some sort of limitation. For me, that limitation is paralysis. This suit is quite literally a life-saver."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Von Worten

I suppose, in a sense, I could say that I had grown accustomed to destruction and change. It was horrible, all of it, but I found myself viewing it all rather distantly. Perhaps it was a strange coping mechanism, or maybe--and this is a frightening thought--I really didn't care, but I felt nothing at all of the changes. They were just more horrible things that had happened in my lifetime. That is not to say, however, that I was entirely unaffected. In fact, that would be a significant lie. I was affected by the changes, but only one in particular.

The Queen was missing.

I... I struggle to find the words to explain just why I was so perturbed by her absence, disappearance, whichever word fits the situation best. I just know that I needed to find her. Of course, I had no idea where she could possibly be, and after spending most of the previous two weeks getting accustomed to things and thinking it over, I was no closer to a reasonable answer.

I decided that, perhaps, the Host would be a good place to start. I made my way through the damaged facility to the Host's Office. I stopped short when I saw an angry Rahkshi at the door.

"Is... is all well?" I asked.

OOC: Von Worten interacting with Xara.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Donrioda, Ten - Knowledge Sector

A single, silver-and-white Toa sat in the Knowledge sector. A Toa who looked unusually glum. Then again, who wasn't around here, aside from the Host? You had to have a few screws loose in order to still think everything was hunky-dory and stuff would totally work out. Everything was out of whack.

People died.

Ten shuddered at the memory of the executions. It horrified him. A feeling he hadn't felt in a long, long time, especially here. Sure, he knew he was in danger in the Tournaments - that only made sense. After all, it was a fighting tournament. Not just any fighting tournament, but on where if you messed up too much, you died. He never truly feared it. Of course, he was intimidated by the Enforcer, but that's just because he didn't want to mess up by accident and somehow lose his lives. Now?

Now he only had the one life. Now he was terrified of what might happen out there. Terrified of the Cult. Terrified of the fact they got in, crashed the facility, and killed two fighters in front of everyone. Terrified of the fact that they could do it again.

Terrified he might die.

Ten didn't even notice the other Toa walk into the room, her armor glowing yellow, a small, hovering drone following close behind her. He was too focused on the fact he could actually probably die now. The black-and-yellow Toa tapped Ten on the shoulder.

"Uh, you all right there? You seem kinda down in the dumps," she said. A bandage was wrapped around her head, and another around her left leg. Clearly she had still gotten injured when the facility crashed.

"Well, why wouldn't I? You saw what happened! You saw them die, you were in the crash, why wouldn't I be upset right now?" Ten glanced up at the odd, glowing Toa. He glared at her for a moment, before dropping his head. "...Sorry. Nerves are kinda shot. I'm still kinda worried that something else might happen despite the two weeks of not-much."

The glowing Toa nodded. "Yeah. Not a fun time, I don't blame you. Could be worse."

"How?"

"You could have been the one killed up there. You could have been one of the poor people who died in the crash."

Ten was silent for a few moments, busy processing that information. Well...it was true. He could have died there. He's still alive, but he could have died horribly. Maybe he should be a bit happier instead of constantly worrying he might get killed by that...Tuoni. "Thanks," he said, once again looking up. "What's your name?"

"Donrioda. And you are...?"

"Ten."

"Nice to meet you, Ten. Also this is my closest friend, Lil' Blendy," Donrioda said, pointing at the small drone over her shoulder.

"...Okay then. Not the oddest thing I've seen here. Huh..."

OOC: Ten and Donrioda open for interaction in the Knowledge sector. I'll pump out a Vinra post soonish.

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC-Ignis (Training Sector)

In the 2 weeks after the "Landfall" Incident, All Ignis did was train.

Not to Improve his strength, not to test his abilities, or even for fun.

He did it to wash away the sadness.

He missed the fighting, he missed going toe-to-toe with his rivals, and he even missed getting brutally offed by his enemies. His most crushing regret is that the last thing he did before coming to this wreched island is that he was placed on Guard duty and left to stand there.

He didn't draw blood. He didn't wound. He didn't kill. He just stood there waiting for the prey to come to him, and it never came.

After he pounded all of his sorrows out onto a punching bag, he went to get a drink from the water cooler. (Assuming it was a water cooler) If only there was some way to get revenge on whoever caused this catastrophe...

IC-Harami (Engineering Sector)

Harami Didn't know what to do.

She was sitting on the edge of the engineering sector, looking out at the expanse of cliffs in the distance. The last thing she remembered was the Inside of a fortress, rushing winds, a feeling of weightlessness, then silence.

And that staff on her back... what did it do? What was it for? Was it a weapon? That seemed to be the only logical answer.

There was only one thing she was sure about now. In this world, she was alone.

Alone and afraid.

IC-Severain (Wailing Cliffs, heading towards Bionifight Facility)

Severain woke up in the middle of a grassy expanse. His head ached, and the last thing he remembered was being on top of a cliff face. He was flying, then he was teleported to... here?

"What the Karz is going on?" he muttered. Everything around him was silent and still... and barren. where was he?

Well, no point in wasting time right now. It was time to find out what this place was, and why he was here. He extended his wings, and took off towards a massive building that loomed nearby.

OOC

AND INTRODUCING...

IC-Tavari (Wilted Forest)

Tavari Awoke with a start. She was in a tree with no leaves. Night was closing in.

For some uncanny reason, this reminded her of when she woke up on that Island of Mata Nui all those moons ago.

Demanding answers, she started to leap through the rotten trees, and hoping to find at least one thing.

OOC again

A depressed Ignis, an amnesiac Harami, A confused Severain, and the Newcomer Tavari all open for interaction. Fission's introduction will be up soon, providing I know for sure he's actually approved.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Xaeraz snored quietly as he rested on the floor against the wall of the Medical Bay. He'd spent the last several days without sleep or rest as he tried to repair every injured fighter that came through the medical bay. Though it worked sometimes, like with the legless Fa-Toa who was sleeping soundly on a cot a ways away, others hadn't been so lucky. Mostly those who returned from the Fields of Death were beyond his skill, due, most likely, to that sickening black fog that lay over the land and seeped into the arena even now.

IC: Zephyr grumbled to himself as he tended the impromptu garden he had set up near the facility on the lands known as the "Wailing Cliffs." He'd been recruited as one of the food sources for Bionifight, being one of the few people who could be of use that way. As important as the role was (and it was obviously important, since he was the one to whom it had been given), he still could not shake the feeling that he remained disrespected by the other fighters.

IC: Dexund crouched atop a mausoleum in the Wailing Cliffs, watching the graves with a wary eye. His bow hung loose in one hand, an arrow in the other. This land was reported to be rife with the undead, those who he was sworn to destroy. But, as it was, they didn't seem eager to rise for him yet.

IC: Agraney lumbered through the Training Sector, heavy steps taking him past the rows of training machines to where the industrial-strength punching bags hung. He'd just spent the last several hours down in Engineering, helping by moving around thick steel plates with his INCREDIBLE STRENGTH, and now he needed to relax, blow off some steam. With a grunt, he sent a fist flying into the reinforced bag, then another, slowly, rhythmically.

IC: Venix silently glided through the air over the Spine, watching the ground below her. She'd been selected for scouting duty due to her abilities and armaments, so she decided to visit the mountain range first. Start at the top and work her way down sounded like a good plan to her.

IC: Riss slept on a table in the Knowledge sector, trying to catch some sleep when she could. As one of the facility's mech pilots, she'd been on heavy guard duty for the last couple weeks, and she didn't want to risk summoning past clones of herself in this environment to take over for her. As such, sleep had to come when it could.

IC: Lord Halken sat on a rock overlooking the valley, a cup of hot chocolate traded for from the ration storage in hand. The City of Fear below him reminded him of some of his travels to other islands to fight rahi, but this lacked both the welcoming air and the rahi he had come to expect from cities when he visited. He sighed and sipped at his drink, taking a moment of calm to relax and learn what he could from simply watching.

OOC: All open to interaction except Fia, because she's out cold for med bay recovery and needs her rest.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Constructman

This was a mess.

This whole thing, this whole "Freed Soul" or whatever that name translated to...

This was even worse than the Order. At least the Order only wanted to rule. These guys? ...

Best not too think of it too hard.

I was sitting at one of the Knowledge Sector's terminals, my mask plugged into the console, searching for info I would need to transfer.

There wasn't anything on this particular island to be found, but I could still download the data on more "mundane" things.

"... Allons enfants de la Patrie,

Le jour de gloire est arrivé !

Contre nous de la tyrannie,

L'étendard sanglant est levé,

L'étendard sanglant est levé..."

TL note: 肉 is the Han character for "meat", read as "ròu", "niku", or "yuk"

IC: OWL

『肉...』

It had been two weeks in this wretched place. Six to go before he needed another body.

『肉...』

Two weeks of him sitting against the wall, watching people come and go. Two weeks of staring at 肉...

『肉... 肉 everywhere...』

A Toa. 肉. A Skakdi. 肉. A Vortixx. 肉.

『肉肉肉肉-』

He was drooling.

Sprawled on the ground, a veritable puddle forming beneath him

Don't make a mess...

『... I wanna go home... Go home..., go home go home GOHOMEGOHOME-』

One of his natural blades erupted out of his left shoulder; he slammed it into the wall of the hallway.

『There was never... Never anything like this...』

OOC: both open for interaction; more posts coming later

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Knowledge Sector

"Go find your own, Karz-Head. This is -" he began to say, still half-asleep, until Dartakh's shaking knocked the book onto the floor, enabling him to see just who was trying to wake him. "Oh. Sorry."

He then proceeded to hold out the bottle for the Vortixx to take, yawning as he did so.

"Just do me a favor and try not to drink it all. This stuff is pretty hard to come by these days."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC - Ilyin:

"Hey, Halken!" I called, walking over to where the aristocratic hunter-person was sitting around. "We didn't end up with a particularly happy ending to this, did we?" I walked the last couple feet over to his rock, leaning against my axe, it jabbed into the ground. I looked out on the City below, frowning. This place was entirely different from just about everywhere else I'd been before, but looking over the island as a whole, it actually did remind me somewhat of some of the more war-torn areas of home. Or, even, it just reminded me of Destral, when I was trying to escape that thrice-consigned to Karz island of insanity.

I hate Makuta.

So now here I am, pretty much alone, with an axe and nothing much else on my side. If only I could at least go make a shield or something like that I'd feel a little better, if only because I was using his hands and making something that I could fight with. Now, though, I don't have any enemies explicitly to fight. I have...mad cultists who would come when they felt like it, and the people in charge of all the cultists, who had yet to come out since two of them made such a grand display of barbarity.

"So. How long until you and I put together a little squad and try to bumrush one of the strongholds on this island?" I asked, turning to Halken. "Break down the doors, rip the heads off of any cultist who tries to help us, and rip apart their Herald the same as they want to rip us apart, based on what we saw from Maeus and the other guy."

profiles i guess

IC: "Yes. The doctor is clearly the more powerful between him and the Host, and I wish to offer myself as a warrior for his services." Skrall left off explaining to Dajik the burning desire that the doctor would grant him the much sought-after name. Would that make him Skrall fo Kuro? Maeus fo Skrall? It did not follow the conventions of his world, he did not know how it worked...

"Now quiet. Do you not hear the voice?"

IC: A pounding of feet and an odd cracking behind her alerted Turbo to a challenger! She slowed up a little, allowing her new race partner to catch up. Ah, of course, the blind general. That would explain the cracking.

"What do you think, to the edge of the cliffs and back?" she asked, words almost being stolen away by the wind currents surrounding the pair. "Or do we need a proper circuit to make this a proper race?"

IC: "Psst."

A quiet sound, but filled with sharp urgency. Enough to draw the attention of Ten and Donrioda

"Psst. Hey. You two."

What they had thought to be a wall was actually one of Tuyetkhamun's barricades. She had pulled back a couple of the scale-like slats and was peering out through them, the shadows making her deathmask appear even more ghost-like and pale than before.

"You want to join the Second Arising of Tuyetkhamun? I can promise you power and wealth, and a high-ranking seat in my new world order."

IC: The silence around Venix was rather unceremoniously spoiled when Venga encountered her, one heading out, the other heading back.

"Venix! Good to see you! Glad to see its not just me keeping an eye on this place. Think I spotted Miras a little ways back, want to see what he thinks he's doing now there's two of us?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Lady Dajik - City of Fear

"Of course I hear the voice," she snapped. "But as long as it stays far away from us, it is none of our concern."

That didn't mean she wasn't prepared for an attack. Her pistol gave a soft click as it charged with smoke, and the barrel idly swayed towards the direction of the voice.

IC: Kopen - Wailing Cliffs

Kopen ran up beside the Slizer and stopped, gasping for breath. Her legs, even enhanced by a Kakama, were no match for Turbo's wheels, but she didn't care. She just wanted to be moving. "You're... on..." she panted before straightening up and starting off at a decent pace.

IC: Mirror - Fields of Death

Mirror was once more on the verge of sleep when everything happened. The first teleportation sent him crashing to the ground. The second caught him off balance and sent him tumbling into the blackness of the Fields of Death, never to be seen again...

IC: Arkrax - Knowledge Sector

His durable little box had little trouble surviving the onslaught. As the dust cleared, Arkrax stood, scratched and dented, but as bright as ever. There were many who were in need of his assistance, and he did what little he could to help.

Slowly, a semblance of order began to be restored. With the injured taken care of, Arkrax turned to the facility itself. Perhaps there were some hidden systems or data that could be of use to the organizers. He flew into his familiar place in the Knowledge Sector and rested upon a screen. The code whirled around him as he submerged into the data. B-but something w-w-was wrong... L-lines of c-c-code... c-c-cracked... the f-facility... d-d-d-damage c-c-critical... s-system c-c-c-compromised...

Arkrax's box whirred into silence...

IC: Sesdec - Knowledge Sector

The battle had been great. Two foes, intertwined in aerial combat, one in the defense of his friends, the other to the destruction of them. But 'twas not to be waged to its completion, for all at once, Sesdec found himself sprawled out in the midst of his fellow combatants, observing a gruesome spectacle. He could not save them.

As the facility fell, he could do naught but watch as others fell with it, leaving their lifeless bodies scattered through the rubble. He could not save them.

He had fallen and taken his share of the injuries, but as his fellows rose to his aid, he pushed them away and refused all help. He simply gathered up the Polyhydra and fled to the one place of refuge he knew: The Library.

Even now, his blood mingles with the ink as he rests upon a shelf, a book opened upon his lap, yet unread. His glassy eyes do not absorb the words as they used to.

He was never a hero, just a Toa pretending to be one as he sealed himself away from the world. Because this is what the true world brings.

IC: RIP Mirror and Arkrax... I guess Sesdec is open to interaction, but he's not long for this world...

IC: Ten, Donrioda - Knowledge Sector

"...What?" Donrioda just looked more confused than anything else.

"Uh...no thanks, I'm good, no interest in joining any cults. Thanks for the offer, though."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Silvanni

Hey there neets. 

off. 

Sorry I'm a little right now, and while I generally enjoy being the center of attention the fact that the hand above has to make all you no lifers privy to my thoughts right now really pisses me off. Like I get it, I'm a fictional construct here for your pleasure right? Well that, don't I get a break when the world that I was enjoying was going to ? But no, you all have to know about my thoughts all the time. Bunch of bloody s you all are. Always sticking your noses in other people's affairs. 

Well fine, you wanna know my thoughts then I'll tell you my thoughts, but don't expect some joke interpolated here and there for your pleasure. This time, I'm talking for my sake and my sake alone, not even the bloody head above gets to have a say. You get what I'm saying now, cause if not, I honestly don't give a anymore. You're reading my thoughts and if you don't like them or don't get them then get the out. 

First off a moment of silence for the deceased. Now I didn't know the ones that everyone else is mourning for, Anna, Ellitra, Reezo, whatever, I may not have known them but death still sucks. Don't misunderstand I loved killing in the Arena, it was a great way of relieving boredom by experimenting in all sorts of fun and exciting ways. But here's the key point no one died. 

You hear that. 

No death. 

Because you know what death is? It's the end, capisce, finished. Everything they were, everything they could have been, every single missed connection is just gone. I hate that, it's the perpetuation of boredom, that eternal slumber. I get bored while sleeping unless there's a really nice dream, but death is a sleep without dreams. stupid. It's a waste of everything, and you don't even get the potential excitement that their life might have brought. The more people, the more stuff happens. The more death, the less people, means the less stuff happens. So yeah death sucks, and now we had some edgy motherer talking about saving the world and setting us free via death?

Shut the up. 

His idea of a brainwashed cult was also dumb and annoying. Freedom, chaos, that's what made things interesting. Robbing people of their individuality made things so bloody boring. So yeah I'm , I just got robbed of all the things I was enjoying because these s thought life would somehow be more interesting in a cult. 

Oh and let's not forgot the poor Shopkeeper. He's the guy I liked the most out of all the sorry sobs who got killed by this whole mess. The guy hadn't even done anything wrong and I was just developing a sense of camaraderie with the guy. So while everyone else is off crying their hearts out for Anna and Elittra, I'm here bearing the torch for the Cap'n Tronameg.  

But hey, I'm not an idle person, these cultists had me off, and I was going to make sure that they suffered in the most painful way possible. So while everyone else was moping around for two weeks, I'd been busy planning and plotting. Screw Bionifight, screw the Cult, screw you. I'm not about to let some edgy wannabe four horsemen invade my excitement. 

That's why I'm heading off to Engineering, time to see what I could scavenge before I went off on my own. 

One last thing, you neets, and if one of you dare complain about the grammar in my own personal thoughts I will kill you. I'm as right now, there's no reason my thoughts have to be coherent. 

• Upvote 3

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC Kat:

Rather than angry, I was scared. Not so much for myself, but for the others. Back home. And those here.

I was back in the Training sector, working on a punch bag.

It was all I could do now. I'd made nice with the Enforcer in the two weeks we'd been here, and along with others, had helped drive off several attacks by cultists.

No more infinite system. At least they couldn't hold it above our heads now...

I frowned. This was all wrong.

.... Maybe we should have tried overthrowing the queen and Host earlier. When we still had a chance. Maybe we could have all gone home then.

..... Maybe.....

IC Kotak:

The icy warrior looked out over the desolation. His job was two fold. To guard, and to provide. Water was precious, and ice provided water.

He frowned, wondering if he would ever find his way back home.

IC Tirkah:

The Glatorian spat, still disgusted. If he hadn't been still under the effects of the disorientation spinner, he would have blown the two s to bits himself.

As it was, he spent his days taking potshots at cultists.

IC Intavus:

Intavus proved very useful to the rebuilding efforts, given his ability to replicate infinitely. Fire provided a sort of welding or cutting ability, and there was only on mouth to feed when the time came.

Still he felt uneasy....

OOC: all open for interaction.

IC - Llun:

From his position in the Knowledge Sector, mostly hidden away from Tuyetkhamun, Ten, and Donrioda but still close enough to hear them, Llun listened quite intently to the conversation that was happening. Not only were there the cultists of this island to worry about, as well as the fighters, but now this Tuyetkhamun was trying to build a group of her own, in an attempt to grab more power. Almost as though she were trying to make another cult on the island...How strange. And how delightfully divisive.

It was just like the villagers versus the cultists. That trilogy, starting back in Fortress Town...

"Sgniht ssucsid ot deen ew," he growled, his voice rasping out loud enough that the walking stick that was his companion would likely hear him and walk over. "Su ot emoc, Etov."

profiles i guess

IC: Draco

Draco flew into the Training Sector. Using his wings as a cloak, Draco looked around. There had to be somebody here that he knew. Anybody! A Toa and a... Steltian? Nope. A Rahkshi! Fear, from the looks of it. He warily approached, wondering if this one was intelligent like him. "Hello?" He said in rahkshi tongue to Kat.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite