BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Mistress – Arena

A loud clatter of claws sounded behind her, and Mistress whirled around with pistol at the ready. Before she could get a shot off, she recognized the familiar red sheen of that mongrel, Snarl. She shrugged. It seemed it was content to leave her be for now, but the moment it tried to attack, she would be ready.

IC: Thaera – Arena

Thaera suddenly found himself back on the ground again. But this wasn't because of vertigo. He looked up to see what the Karz he had crashed into... only to see nothing (Tirkah) there. His eyes narrowed as he searched the apparently empty space.

IC: Arkrax – Arena

Smoke made visibility limited in this arena, but it was sufficient for Arkrax to pick his first destination: A large room with windows overlooking the furnace. Certainly a control room. He began to make his way over there, zooming through the air. He was all too aware that his glowing form provided little in the way of stealth.

Kale Ironshaper

IC: The first thing that hit Kale after his teleportation was the heat, it was just shy of being inside of a burning building. The second thing was one that hit his elemental senses. There was metal everywhere, the entire place was made out of the stuff.

He couldn't help it when a small grin tugged at the corner of his mouth.

With a small effort of will and a shimmer the Toa of Light vanished from sight as he began walking. The past two rounds had shown that the groups that worked the best together had much better chances of winning. So, Kale was placing the creation of a team at the top of his list of immediate tasks.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OOC: SIX IC POSTS OKAY LET'S GO

IC: Zephyr gasped in horror as he realized where he was; stranded on a metal platform, hanging precariously above a veritable lake of molten protodermis, nary a dirt or leaf to be seen in the Him-forsaken arena. He cautiously forced himself into the center of the platform, sweat already pouring off his brow, and flipped open the small doors on his armor to nestle seeds in the dirt he hid there. Closing his eyes to focus on the plants, he pushed elemental energy into them, trying to ignore the roaring geysers of heat all around him.

IC: Riss grumbled as she realized where she was. She was never a fan of performing in Ta-Metru. All the heat and smoke was bad for her lungs. This furnace seemed to just be all of Ta Metru in a single, huge building, and she hated it. Sighing, she took hold of one of the chains holding her platform up, and began to climb. She wanted to get as high as possible to avoid everyone who would, inevitably, be found fighting on the ground below her.

IC: Fia growled. It wasn't the hottest room she'd ever been on, but that did not make it a picnic. She glanced around her, then decided it would be best to wait the fight out, loathe as she was to admit it. She dashed into the darkness that permeated the corners of the arena, sliding behind a small pile of crates. She'd lurk here, hiding in the shadows, and strike when the time was right.

IC: Ah, that was the fe-toa's plan! Strike him low, topple him over. Halken had seen it many a time before, and his solution was always the same. He let Langmuir plow into him and grab hold, but twisted as he fell, angling himself so he would hopefully wind up atop the Fe-toa, and not the other way round.

IC: "There's no pockets here! It's a wall! Nothing makes sense!" Xaeraz had spent minutes trying to figure the riddle out, and it was getting to him. "Fine, it's Nothing. Are you satisfied, Wall? Can we please pass now?"

IC: Oh. It was warm. And loud. Venix didn't like loud. Loud meant fighting or arguing or parties. Things people would ask her about later. Then she'd have to explain she hadn't been paying attention, and they'd get angry, and she'd stop listening, and they'd get angrier...

The rahk shook her head. Now was not the time to daydream. two arms gripped the handles of her shotguns as she bounced into the air over her platform and assumed the flight position. She had only just arrived here, so she didn't know any of her fellow combatants. Scouting could fix that. She slipped off through the heat-soaked air, eyes scanning the fighting crowd for someone to strike down.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Xara - Arena.

My entrance over, I started being more cautious, dropping down onto a lower platform and walking forwards, blades at the ready.

I had ever intention of enjoying myself while I was here, but getting needlessly killed was no fun. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Tirkah: The moment he'd run into something, he'd rolled, turned, and leveled his rifle at the being.

There was a moment of hesitation.

Last time he'd gone point blank, it had ended badly.

But this time, he had the advantage.

With a grimace, he pulled the trigger, sending a round point blank  at Thaera.

It overloaded his camoflauge momentarily, giving them a brief glimpse of him, as he started running after he fired, trying to move away from anyone else.

IC - Praggos:

As Praggos was walking through the relatively dark area around him, he did see of a flash, light reflecting off of a being near him; in a moment he shifted his direction, walking backwards just as smoothly as forwards, and the disk fired hit the catwalk in front of him and did very little. He then turned his head up, and activated his mask, looking directly at the being who attacked him.

Velix would shortly find himself losing energy; he would become sluggish, and would have trouble moving, while Praggos quickly advanced upon him.

IC - Vagust:

Vagust jumped back from the blast of water, glaring downwards, at the being who had attacked him. "Still trying to drown every single arena we're in, are you?" he asked, before launching a small bolt of lightning down at Ismekne. He doubted it would do much but distract her...but while she was distracted, he would keeping running.

IC - Aclaraung:

Aclaraung looked about him, seeing the battles starting so quickly. Just a few levels above him, there was AD, fighting some two-legged creature, and seemingly having a bad time of it. He focused for a moment on the sphere of hardlight, using his powers of telekinesis to force the now-solid creation of photonic matter off and away from his fellow draconic being, before he began jumping up the levels and the catwalks, using his large size, great flexibility, and strength to his advantage.

In moments he was next to Kourahi, loosing a blast of liquid flame from his mouth at the Toa(?), before jumping in and raking at Kourahi with his claws.

OOC: Praggos retaliating to Velix, Vagust retaliating to Ismekne, and the new one, Aclaraung protecting A.D. and attacking Kourahi.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

-==IC: Anna==-

Anna frowned, as she flung another bolt in Feltzer's direction as he landed... And then let out a gurgling gasp, as she looked down to see a... giant utensil-like thingy through her torso. A look of pure confusion and shock was on her face, as she collapsed to the ground, not dead yet, but utterly taken by surprise and unable to move, and otherwise very close to death.

-==IC: El==-

The being's eyes closed for a moment with a smile. A damaged gold helmet was held, as hair blew in the heated air for a moment. Then a green and gold helmet was put on, and the hair was covered.

-==IC: Elly==-

Elly snapped her eyes open, and looked around. Everything seemed so much... clearer somehow. Elly grabbed the sword off her back, and then initiated the transformation sequence into the bow, as she grabbed an arrow from the quiver on her back that she had brought into the arena this time.

I'm back. Elly thought with a genuine smile, as she drew the arrow back, and fired it off toward Aclaraung.

• Upvote 1

IC: Yoko

T-the Rahi can speak?

The beast's unexpected resistance gave Yoko a jolt. This being was far more mentally formidable than she thought. The sprouting rose had been covered by a nigh-impenetrable rock, and a shovel was being taken to its roots...

But the flower refused to be held down. With renewed vigor, it shot upwards, undeterred by this simple beadt's shouting. It's roots entrenched themselves further even as the flower struggled to break the now-solid surface of Snarl's mind...

But the damage had been done. The sudden mental shout had shocked Yoko out of her trance, and the flower, as valiantly as it struggled, was beginning to wilt. Dying, even before it had the chance to know the sunlight of this energy hound's mind -

.:Yoko, it would be best if you broke off the engagement and returned later.:.

And so she did. The roots and shoot faded back into the seed, as Yoko withdrew her presence from Snarl's mind. Nevertheless, she hovered above, as if to tail his movements, wherever he may go.

IC: Sudrec

runningrunnigrunningrunning-

Heart pounding as fast as an Agori on Speed. Feet hitting the floor with a frantic drumbeat. Eyes as wide as those of a Skrall being hunted by Baterra. Hands clenching his gun with the grip of a Skopio -

A being brown like sand ahead. A vat on a rail above.

An idea.

Hands bringing the gun to bear. Eye looking through the iron sights. Arms tracking the path of the suspended bucket...

Finger pulling the trigger. Atoms flying through the air, leaving an ionization trail. Bucket falling to the ground, emptying its contents -

Silent laughter ringing maniacally in Sudrec's head...

IC: Tomo (as Coco)

"This one wonders who would build such an inhospitable place.

The Makuta, in the guise of a male Ko-Toa, finding no cover, had taken to simply running around when

Hostiles spotted.

Two toa battling - was that the toa that had been present with Naona?

... It would do well to cultivate favor with this one.

And so Tomo Coco sent an elastic punch towards Velix as a preliminary tactic, even as she considered what other attacks she could use. This elastic punch was getting old...

IC: Hagah

Target eliminated. Glory be to the Brotherhood -

The voice.

The voice...s?

Legends he had heard of once spoke of beings who could enter the minds of others. The Makuta had been included in their number, but Hagah, fortunately enough, never got to bear witness to those abilities.

And now, something was violating his mind, speaking to him with the sounds of silence.

A sweatdrop.

A fuming bellow emerging from Hagah's throat.

Fight, or flight?

Flight.

And with a cowed moo, Hagah begam to rerwat from thus area, looking for what the source of this noise could be...

IC: Minami

The Once-Dasaka raced through the walkways of this horrendously hot place with a sort of panic. She did not know of any place, on Mata Nui or Kentoku, that was anything like this. It was... Fear-inspiring. So much heat, so much deathly hot molten fluid...

Fortunately, Minami hadn't encountered anybody thus far. She hoped that it would stay that way. After all, her mother's mistake in the last Fursic uprising had been entering the war too early...

OOC: Yoko tailing Snarl, Sudrec attacking Virse via falling bucket, Tomo attacking Velix, Hagah attempting to flee from The Puppetmaster, Minami running through the furnace.

IC Velix:

Velix had seen Hunger powers before. He also knew a good way to combat them. Carefully pushing off from the vat, he absorbed his own speed to land gently on the catwalk. Then he pushed a great deal of his EE into Praggos, accelerating him to a sprinting pace. This should make him lose his footing, which would break his concentration on the HUnger power. Just as he had done this, a metal fist slammed into him, sending him careening. He had barely enough presence of mind to slow himself down, before beginning to absorb all speed in a 5-foot radius, greatly slowing down any projectiles.

IC Kourahi:

Kourahi was alerted  by the loud clanging. Evading the blasts, he had little trouble avoiding Aclarung's attacks; After all, it was difficult to hit a flying mask with claws. He again unleashed a laser on Aclarung's eyes.

Edited by The Manhunter

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I spotted an arrow flash through the air in front of me, and followed its trajectory towards a pair of dragons perched nearby. Recalling exactly how much trouble those karzed lizards had caused me in my first round, I raised my blades, sending twin arcs of electricity towards them both. 

OOC: Xara helping Elly by shooting lightning at Aclaraung and A.D.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: The Puppetmaster - Arena. 

Well, this was disappointing. No one wanted to play.... Very well.

He let Hagah flee. 

IC: Snarl - Arena.

His mind now free of the telepath's influence, he padded forwards, approaching Dajik. He activated his implant, projecting a soothing aura of calmness and tranquility. Hopefully she wouldn't try shooting him on sight. 

IC: Skorm - Ta-Metru Furnace

Okay, it was hot. Skorm had trained in a frigid wasteland, but hadn't had much urban training. The air shimmered around the Twi-Toa, everywhere there were shadows; he seemed to be near a large boiler, or perhaps a cauldron, on one of the lower levels. Skorm smiled; this would make part of his job easier, at least. Concentrating, he bent the light around him, covering himself in a crude cloaking field, but very similar against the distorted atmosphere of the arena. Skorm made his way to the nearest intersection; to use his powers fully, he'd need room to work with.

OOC: Skorm on lower levels, near-invisible and heading for a catwalk intersection. Anyone can, y'know, jump him. Or bump into him.

Edited by Necrocybermancer

The times, they are a-changing...

IC - Seven:

In a moment Seven fell down upon Anna, laying his hands upon the Glatorian, his powers already beginning to drain energy from her just with the physical contact. More than that, however, he went for the classic killing maneuver of every predator. He lunged down, his teeth aiming to take a great bite from the glatorian's neck.

IC - Aclaraung:

Aclaraung rolled away from Kourahi, dropping down a level of catwalks as he did so; the laser, lightning, and arrow all passed by the space he was before, with little issue from him. Then he turned his attention to the one who seemed most dangerous, now - Elly. He jumped over a catwalk, before whipping his tail up to trip Elly, before he blasted flame - not at her, but at the catwalk under her. It would get far too warm far too quickly...and might have trouble supporting her weight.

OOC: All y'all know what's happening. Aclaraung attacking Elly, Seven attempting to devour Anna.

profiles i guess

IC Selox:

Selox continued to wait on the lowest level, still disquised as a patch of ground with a Kanoka on it.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Karz.... Not waiting to see if the first beast had been wounded, I unleashed another withering blast of lightning, trying to hit the other dragon (Aclaraung) and draw its attention away from the archer. 

Edited by Locus

IC: Tomo

As her arm began to snap back to its original shape, Tomo notices that it wasn't snapping back as fast as it was supposed to...

Not knowing that this Toa controlled speed, she tried to manually jerk her arm back, wondering why it was so slow in returning to normal.

IC: Yoko

Up above, Yoko followed Snarl.

IC - Praggos:

Praggos, however, was far too able to maintain his focus to let something such as a minor acceleration distract him - instead, he simply started slowing himself down manually. And when Tomo's punch managed to knock Velix's attention away and Velix began focusing more on slowing the area down, Praggos simply redoubled his efforts to drain the Toa's energy with his Avsa. He also looked quite closely to Velix, trying to make eye contact with the Toa.

OOC: Praggos attacking Velix.

profiles i guess

IC Velix:

Sensing the fist, Velix turned his head. Then, he continued to absorb speed from Tomo's arm, as he tried to load a disk into his launcher. He suddenly felt more sluggish, and had to bite his lip to stay awake, the pain blocking out sleep.

OOC: Praggos was just launched from a slow walk to sprinting speed. You'd think he would at least trip.

Edited by The Manhunter

GM IC: THE QUEEN + KOPEN

I am unsure, the Queen said. There is some difference between you and I that allowed you to pass - but it is something that I must be capable of. This suggests it is not a test of powers, but rather, a test of self. There must be some opinion you hold, or emotion you feel, that I have either denied or otherwise feel is useless. If we can pinpoint what it is, there is a chance that I might be able to modify my opinion and get through.

GM IC: CYARC - WITH XAERAZ/LYTREL

Cyarc clapped his hands, laughing out loud as the wall itself vanished.

"Of... course! Ahahaha! Ha... ha... ha... ha! Walls have no... pockets! Now we can move on! Yes! Ahaha! This is GREAT! IT IS ALL GREAT!"

The massive Toa of Gravity scampered forwards, leaving Xaeraz and Lytrel to follow behind. After a few minutes of walking, the three found themselves in a new chamber, with three other open paths leading into it - as well as a single sealed exit. As they arrived, Cyarc grinned.

"We are here! Ahahaha! Ha! We are... the first... ones! GREAT!"

GM IC: VON WORTEN + NOCTON

The golden figure chuckled within the mind of Von Worten before speaking to Nocton alone.

Take aim at your comrade, but do not fire.

Thanks to the Staffs of Suggestion, Nocton would be helpless to do anything but obey; however, the effects were ever so slowly beginning to wear off....

Speaking now directly to Von Worten again, the figure said:

Perhaps we could begin with you convincing me why I should have your companion allow you to survive.

GM IC: ALBRECHT + EZEZKO

As the two fighters continued on, they would find a Rahkshi with dull gray armor blocking their path; the Rahkshi was seated, hovering in mid-air, and did not appear to notice their arrival. If anything, the Rahkshi looked like it was meditating.

• Upvote 1

IC Nocton:

Nocton did not know how these staffs worked on him, but he was force to swivel his Fragmentation gun at Von Worten anyway.

OOC: So the only thing he can do is point his gun and wait? or can he do other things that do not countermand the order?

IC Tenjou

The Great Furnace? She had never seen it during its glory days, if this was even half of that, it was truly impressive. The last two rounds had taught her several things, first and foremost was teamwork. Loners were quickly eliminated.

She seemed to be alone, so she felt safe cloaking. Without anyone distracting her, it was easy to keep it maintained. She would be nothing but the faintest of shimmers, invisible amongst the heat waves and smoke. She found a comfortable leaving perch and climbed on to it. She had a list of several people she'd reveal herself to. Kale, Viitka and Noroi first and foremost.

IC Izarargi

Immense heat, it was held at bay by her cloak. Stealth was not her way, she strode to an enormous piece of machinery and wrenched a lever free, metal screeching even over the din. She banged it against the machine knce, twice and thrice. Come and do battle, it said!

IC Oinez

The sketchy matoran had found a nice control booth of sorts, hiding away.

IC Maccha Yellow!

You choked on the heat and smoke, it was stifling and you were alone. "KAT! XARA!" Hopefully they would answer your call and team working could commence!

IC Hryfon

He blinked and found a niche to sneak away in. Observation time...

...but close to it

OOC: Not really. It's not an instant change in velocity, after all, there is acceleration that has to occur, and a sudden acceleration from walking to sprinting speed is something that people can be expected to do quite often in battle as it is. Coupled with the adrenaline rush from engaging in a fight, it makes sense he wouldn't be all that phased by it. Also, when it comes to draining energy...I don't think it means making the person sluggish and almost falling asleep, or at least it didn't seem that way from what I saw in the canon. xP

IC - Praggos:

Praggos continued to focus on Velix, slowly sapping the Toa's energy away, even as he began resolutely walking forwards again. This Toa had decided to attack him. That was a mistake. Praggos would educate this man on his mistake.

profiles i guess

IC Velix:

Velix was helpless to do anything but to continue absorbing speed around him. Tomo's other hand would also be trapped in the AOE as she reached to get his weapon.

OOC: You have a point, but normally one's legs push oneself; In this case, Praggos was having his torso pushed, which would probably have unbalanced him. It's like having a harness on that suddenly pulls.

Edited by The Manhunter

IC: Terry Terrix - Arena.

Hearing the banging, Terry rolled forwards, flinging his daggerang towards Izarargi.

IC: The Wyrm - Arena. 

Seeing a burry figure fleeing through the smoke, The Wyrm took aim and fired a Rhotuka at Hagah's retreating form. 

Edited by Locus

IC: Tomo (As Coco)

"... What?"

Wait a minute...

Did this person have power over Slow?

Oh.

Uh...

Tomo didn't really have any other form of attack other than mêlée combat and if she tries shapeshifting a Kagune extra appendage out to strike this person, it would get stuck too...

This sucks.

IC: Alisa Dare - Arena. 

She couldn't see anyone, but she could hear the sounds of battle echoing from all around. She kept her shield at the ready, Painblade in hand, ignoring the screams and shrieks of the wounded and dying. How did I get myself into this mess?

-==IC: Anna==-

Ow. That was the only real thought that could even cross Anna's mind before she disappeared, other than indiscriminate screaming, as everything happened.

OOC: Anna KO'd.

Elly frowned, as she leaped off from where she was as the dragon swung his tail at her. As she fell to the lower catwalk to the right, the being aimed upwards toward the dragon, and then nocked two arrows, and fired them off quickly. This time, Elly was aiming to more gauge the dragon, even as she began to plan out a strategy.

• Upvote 1

IC: Dayeth - Arena.

"I heard screaming," Dayeth dropped down from a platform, landing before Maccha Yellow and Kat. "I like screaming." Dark fired rippled along her axe. "Perhaps Rahkshi, you'd like to help me kill this pathetic being?" 

IC:

The instant the arena appeared, Noroi cursed her luck. The heat was sweltering, especially inside her armor. Armor that. much to her displeasure, had appeared around her again the instant she was teleported. She knew exactly where she was; Ta-Metru's Great Furnace was legendary. She knew that the central area would be a tangled, industrial mass of catwalks and molten metal. For one such as her, fighting there was suicide. The titanic being decided almost immediately on her course, and she pivoted in place to move away from the din of battle.

The outskirts of the complex were alleys and solid ground. In such a place, she was supreme. The tight quarters would force her opponents to confront her head on.

IC:

Catwalks. 

Layered.

Intense heat.

These were the thoughts flashing through the Toa of Spirit's head as he moved along the metal path beneath him, seeking cover. He spotted a central spire, rising above the chaos, and hurried towards it, alert for anyone nearby. He was aware of several other isolated conflicts nearby, but none were close enough to directly affect him. Uri realized, however, that his current environment was perfectly suited for his style. Open and vertically oriented, with plenty of space to see an attacker coming before they closed to range.

With a thought, his bow materialized around his left hand. The spire loomed closer, his eyes sweeping the area for signs of threat.

IC:

I move quickly across the floor of what, I am fairly certain, is the antechamber to the primary furnace. It's cooler here than I know it to be inside. Been in there once before. Not fun. A Ta-Toa in the Great Furnace really ain't a guy you want to fight.

Anyway, sword's in hand. Let's see who I find.

OOC: As per usual, folks, please try to bold text any character names of mine. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC - Aclaraung:

Aclaraung rolled again, moving to dodge the arrows in the moment before they were fired. One bounced against a scale at an oblique angle, the other going wide, with the lightning fired by Xara landing against the catwalk. And, another moment, and Aclaraung had launched himself forwards, claws outstretched, aiming to tackle Elly off of her catwalk and knock her into the lava below.

IC - Seven:

Seven had only gotten one bite in before Anna was sent away, but that was invigorating enough for him. He swallowed in happiness, shaking in small ecstasy as power flooded his limbs, stolen from the flesh and blood he'd taken from the Glatorian. Then he retrieved his knork, before crawling around in a three point stance, searching for another being to feast upon.

Then another being landed in front of him. This being spoke. Seven didn't listen. Seven rushed the man, his knork thrust outwards, to impale Feltzer in the belly, while Feltzer's uselessly-tossed cleaver slammed into the catwalk where Seven had been half a second ago.

OOC: Seven attacking Feltzer, Aclaraung attacking Elly.

Edited by Grochi ad Infinitum
  • Upvote 1

profiles i guess

IC Kat:

I raised an eyebrow, then rolled my eyes.

"Suppose you think I'm some kinda servant, too. Sorry, princess, but I got a mind of my own."

I spared a glance at Maccha as my staff came to rest in a defensive grip.

"Plus, he's not such a bad guy, just a little..... out of sorts."

IC - Vagust:

Vagust jumped back from the blast of water, glaring downwards, at the being who had attacked him. "Still trying to drown every single arena we're in, are you?" he asked, before launching a small bolt of lightning down at Ismekne. He doubted it would do much but distract her...but while she was distracted, he would keeping running.

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne redirected the lightning away from her and into a different catwalk. But the attack had its intended effect - by the time she returned to the Vo-Toa, he was out of sight.

IC Kourahi:

KOurahi, not sure whic to attack first, went with the larger, and in his mind more dangerous, one. Quickly summoning a sawblade of hardlight, he  moved it, spinning, towards A.D.'s  armor.

IC - Aclaraung:

Aclaraung looked about him, seeing the battles starting so quickly. Just a few levels above him, there was AD, fighting some two-legged creature, and seemingly having a bad time of it. He focused for a moment on the sphere of hardlight, using his powers of telekinesis to force the now-solid creation of photonic matter off and away from his fellow draconic being, before he began jumping up the levels and the catwalks, using his large size, great flexibility, and strength to his advantage.

In moments he was next to Kourahi, loosing a blast of liquid flame from his mouth at the Toa(?), before jumping in and raking at Kourahi with his claws.

OOC: Praggos retaliating to Velix, Vagust retaliating to Ismekne, and the new one, Aclaraung protecting A.D. and attacking Kourahi.

I spotted an arrow flash through the air in front of me, and followed its trajectory towards a pair of dragons perched nearby. Recalling exactly how much trouble those karzed lizards had caused me in my first round, I raised my blades, sending twin arcs of electricity towards them both. 

OOC: Xara helping Elly by shooting lightning at Aclaraung and A.D.

IC(A.D.): A.D.'s vision slowly began to return...right as he felt electricity tear a hole in his tail. He growled. He had felt something heavy land next to him and leave, and had no idea what it was.

He thought he saw a Rahkshi (Xara) below, and hurled a blast of fire at the catwalk she was standing on, hoping to make it uncomfortable. At the same time, he began to run in the opposite direction from her. He would rather not get beat by electricity again.

Well, this was disappointing. No one wanted to play.... Very well.

He let Hagah flee.

IC(Kalatin): It wasn't too hard to track the mental messages to this place - but there was nothing here except ash on the catwalk. Where was that Puppetmaster hiding? 

Elly pushed off from the catwalk backwards, as the dragon went crashing over where she had been a few moments earlier. Elly dashed across the catwalk, bow in hand, as she headed toward the stairs, grabbing an arrow from her quiver as she did so. The blue and green armoured being had a plan; but she knew it was a risky one, and preferably, she would reach the outer rim of the immediate arena instead.

IC Maccha Yellow!

You grinned underneath your mask. This woman radiated bad guy vibes. "Prepare for extirpation, villainess!" Your sword was clasped in both hands, clock idly ticking away.

IC Izarargi

Steel lever came up to block steel projectile. If she was surprised by the beings appearance, she did not show it, merely hefting the metal shafts and approaching at a steady pace. All three bios of her.

...but close to it

Seeing the fireball splashing across the catwalk, I took to the air - Man, I've missed flying! - and flew over the dragon (A.D), sending twin lances of crackling lightning dancing towards its torso. 

"And who, or what, are you?" the voice came to Kalatin now, the Puppetmaster having sensed the presence of another physic. This one's mind was strange, though, different to anything he'd encountered before. 

IC: Dayeth - Arena.

"I made an offer, not an order," Dayeth tried to calm Kat down, "I'd propose an alliance, but since you seem set on preserving the life of this being - clearly a liability, I don't think that will be possible." 

IC: Terry Terrix - Arena.

His daggerang clanged off the skakdi's weapon and came spinning back into his waiting hand. "Man, today's an absolute scorcher, aint it?" he said conversationally to Izarargi, wishing he still had his beer with him. 

Edited by Locus

Feltzer

He retracted he grapple to get his cleaver back, but he had to think of a way to dodge the lunge......!

He had an idea that just might work, but cost him an escape route.

He brought both of his feet into the air, going into the fetal position in midair, rotated to his back faced the floor and quickly summoned his platform, then kicked-jumped off it, land on his back. Now he gained some more distance away from the attacker as well as making a wall between them. He hurried the grapple, as he stood up, he need his cleaver now.

Edited by ineverlikedfelt