During the 4 years I've known about and visited BZP, a great many fads occured in the members, whether they sigfads (92% of A have turned to B. If you;re part of the 8% that still istens to C, C&P this into your sig), Staff fads (Always wanted the staff to become noobs, but it never happened), Avatar/name change fads (The most noteable of which is The Raptor fad (Which you can all thank Phovos for)), ETC.I think the most popular was probably one of the Sigfads, maybe the 'Whack a thingie' sig Bfahome made IIRC, then the disk fad. Or the '8% that still listens to real music' one. So yeah, which fad was the best?

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

I definitely enjoyed the disk fad the most because I acted as an intermediary between the puzzled members and -Takua- and Tula, who were the creators of the fad (which was a teaser their MeNOL project). It was so fun giving random hints here and there. :P It´s also the only fad I participated in besides the Barbie staff fad which was a prank on the staff, so I could not decide freely if I wanted to participate or not. :P~Gata. ;)

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I wasn't a real fan of the My Little Pony staff fad. If it occurred now, I'd enjoy it and probably join it as well. The main problem with the MLP staff fad was that Friendship is Magic wasn't around to base the names off of.In the same vein, the current BZBrony fanbase is, well, a fanbase inside a fanbase. (Fanception?) I suppose one could argue that it has spawned a fad of name changes, blog themes, and avatar/banner changes, but overall, that's a result of a fanbase and not a simple fad.Other than that, the disk fad was pretty clever. Definitely not as lame as some other sigfads.(The Crack in Time Doctor Who fad is over, but I liked it and it's aesthetically pleasing behind my stick-figure character in my banner. Thus I keep it.)

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I would've been a fan of the disk fad, but given the length between when it came out and when I joined it wasn't working very well so I couldn't join. The "Whack an X" was great too, and I actually had that in my sig for awhile. Also, if we're counting fads not in BZP, then sillybandz. :P

rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

The "Imma firin my lazah" fad was interesting, as was the "iM iN yOuR bAsE" sigs. The former even gave us an MOC.

Edited by GeluNumber1

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

I've seriously never had a favorite fad. I loved some of the trends/mimes, but never had a favorite. I've always considered them pretty annoying, although the My Little Pony fad isn't as annoying as the more offensive fad that began when BZP went down (Some of you might know what I'm referring to).But, the one I liked best? So far, MLP. It's a refreshing change from the regular fads. ^_^

Edited by Peach 00

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

I would've been a fan of the disk fad, but given the length between when it came out and when I joined it wasn't working very well so I couldn't join. The "Whack an X" was great too, and I actually had that in my sig for awhile. Also, if we're counting fads not in BZP, then sillybandz. :P

BZP: yeah, Whack an X, first thing I put in my sig upon joining.Outside BZP: At my school, pen-spinning. Unfortunately, I can't do it to the point where my best friend jokingly ducks for cover when I try to do a basic trick.

aouROFb.png

Either the Plushie fad of '03 or the fad that Tales of the Chibi Toa started around the same time where everyone and their Ussal Crab made sprite comics where Tahu had "BURN STUFF!" as a catch phrase. Yeah, even though I'm probably younger than most of you, BZP makes me feel like an old man. XP

Whatever fads Ive started, Im sure there are thousands

ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7

ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7

pc_rancorous.gif GO READ RETIREMENT BY KABOOKIE, ZONIS, KORTU, ME, DREIKEN, EMKAY, CABOOSE AND BOSTWIK. CLICK HERE. pc_rancorous.gif

Well, I haven't seen too many fads. I guess that annoying kissing fad (didn't figure out how to turn sigs off until the new forums) (yes, the previous example is of questionable fadship), the Staff=barbies fad, and the MLP fad that currently plagues us.Of those I guess I like the Barbie fad the most.