DESOLATION: BIONICLE MAFIA XXV

Voltex

Hey, everybody. Sorry the scene hasn't been posted yet. I start college this Tuesday(or move in, at least) and was recently swamped with a bunch of surprise paperwork that must be done in order for me to move in.

Hopefully the scene will be posted tonight, but I can't really make any promises. We'll make it good for y'all though. Lots of carp goes down already. Hope you're ready for it.

• Upvote 3

Portal and I will both be busy next week (Portal more than myself, but I'll be without a computer) so once this scene is posted, there will be a delay before the next round begins.

Time limits will remain the same, we just might not be here to strictly enforce them.

Anyway, I need to go write the scene for y'all. Later.

If meter is something you do not desire

Then rhyming perhaps you should try to avoid:

A lilt in your rhythm is almost required

If you'd like your Mafia poem enjoyed.

However, I give you, your words were amusing;

Despite the displacement of stress on its feet,

I found, once I'd beat my initial confusing,

Your ditty was rather creative and neat.

I was thinking of it as a rap rather than regular poetry;

Perhaps this could explain the disappointing rhythm discrepancy.

Normally I'm much more lyrically inclined.

I assure you, in general, my poems are fine.*

*Note that this poem is not "fine" by my standards; I wrote it immediately upon waking up in the morning, and I admittedly don't care about Mafia enough to give the full effort.

Edited by Chro
  • Upvote 4

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

If meter is something you do not desire

Then rhyming perhaps you should try to avoid:

A lilt in your rhythm is almost required

If you'd like your Mafia poem enjoyed.

However, I give you, your words were amusing;

Despite the displacement of stress on its feet,

I found, once I'd beat my initial confusing,

Your ditty was rather creative and neat.

I was thinking of it as a rap rather than regular poetry;

Perhaps this could explain the disappointing rhythm discrepancy.

Normally I'm much more lyrically inclined.

I assure you, in general, my poems are fine.*

*Note that this poem is not "fine" by my standards; I wrote it immediately upon waking up in the morning, and I admittedly don't care about Mafia enough to give the full effort.

Fair enough, but even I think we need to stop now.

banner.jpg

ROUND 3

I can still see the column of smoke over my shoulder, like the visage of the Desolation's rage itself. The Matoran have continued their pilgrimage, leaving the ruins of the massive wooden ship behind. Before long, they came across a familiar glow. It was a town, with proper buildings and everything.

There they begin their plans, they begin to call out for the lynch. In the midst of all of this, they still can only think of exacting revenge. And yet, I can't help but wonder: are they even the good guys at this point?

The vote appears to end, and the nearby rafters on a dilapidated house are chosen as a good place for the deed. Ropes are strung up, and two Matoran are led up to the ropes, one after the other. First, it was the one known as PM, fighting with all his might and frothing at the mouth. The might of the many was too much for even him, however, and they soon had a rope around his neck.

He screamed then, a horrid sound like the burning of a soul, and then with a swing of the rope, it was done. Upon slightly closer inspection, there was burn marks on the inside of the ropes. Even still, it was not enough to save him.

Then they led somebody else up. It was FF, who approached this demise a deal more calmly than PM. The ropes were ready, and the village was ready to kick the chair out, when again there was a flash, and the ropes fell away from FF's neck. Everyone stood for a moment in surprise, then began to run after him. Their scuffling feet seemed to shake the earth, and as they all ran after FF, the house behind them collapsed in a cloud of dust.

They all fell, coughing, and got up to see that FF was gone, and that Tiragath was nowhere to be found. In an uncharacteristic move of concern, they fell upon the remains of the house, trying to save him. However, it was too late. They were too late.

I lose sight of them once again, as night gives way to morning. I am greeted at the dawn of this new day to the sight of broken houses, of splintered wood and busted doors. And, perhaps most importantly, I see the crowd again. They are calling for multiple deaths, for the blood of many.

I run in, hoping to see something that would serve as a way to save them from theirselves, something to stop the madness. Instead, all I see is the line-up of guilty parties once again.

The cacophony begins to fall away, and once again the Desolation treats me to the madness inside their heads.

...I can't even believe him...

...what, how could it have even...

... Sigh ...

...felt so good, just let me kill again...

And then, once again, I collapse. The Desolation is done with me.

For now.

Day 3 Results:

-PM (Desolated Pyro) lynched

-Tiragath (Detective) lynched

-FF (??) Protected by ??

SUSPECTS:

-Blade

-Voxumo

-Jed

-Xaeraz

[Portalfig Signing Off]

---

The ship’s decimated remains have been left behind in my hunt for the truth, and the next landmark I come across is the ruins of a familiar town from long ago. A town that was never given enough time to properly name itself; a town that ran everything by the numbers, and ended up paying the price for it.

It appears that this is where they made their next stop.

A new sign stands in the middle of the town, but I cannot read what it says:

01000010 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01001110 01110101 01101101 01100010 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100000 00110011 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01101001 01101110 01100111

So I move on. I don’t have time to waste trying to decipher code without any sort of assistance. If these bloodthirsty Matoran stopped here, it means they killed here - and indeed, kill they did. It does not take me very long to find the burning corpse of Luroka, nailed to the entrance of the old Dark Hunter fortress.

The intentions of the Drifter in the placement of his corpse are clear; Luroka was Mafia.

It does not seem like the Drifter made it very far, however, before the Detective managed to catch up with them. Hidden around the back I discover the body of Fishers, bludgeoned to death by the Detective. Her actions had apparently become suspicious to him, although perhaps for the wrong reasons; so far, she had failed to do anything but good for the Matoran labelling themselves as the so-called ‘Village’.

They were even more bloodthirsty than the rest. All of them madmen. Their sanity had clearly been claimed by the Desolation.

Luroka’s former compatriots had been busy, however. In the center road of town - where an infamous standoff had once ended a game - I find bits and pieces of ToaD strewn about. I cannot identify what he was; only that he is about as dead as you can get.

His head was missing, but I felt that the fact was irrelevant. What truly bothered me was that one of my greatest protectors, one who had proven worthy of the title time and time again under the darkened skies of Bara-Magna, had turned so brutal in their methods of murder.

When I reached the end of town, I found myself compelled to turn back.

When I reached the point of the standoff, I found a figure waiting there for me.

The Pyro. Standing there, staring at me, their mask merely an empty, chilling gaze. A flare gun at their hips; a pistol at mine.

I blinked and shook my head, but the image did not disappear. So I grabbed the gun and fired.

The Pyro vanished in fire and smoke.

It blew away in the wind.

Night 3 Results:

-Luroka (Mafia) Investigated & Slain by Drifter

-fishers64 (Drifter) Investigated & Slain by Detective

-ToaD (??) Slain by Mafia

SUSPECTS:

-Manducus

-Unit

-Valendale

-FF

48 Hours to send in night actions!

48 Hours to vote!

After the 48 hours, we've got something for y'all. So be on the lookout.

Hmm... Voting Blade for the protection of FF. *Mumbles* Dirty medics...

Also voting for FF again for the murders.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Here's an updated player list:

[PLAYER LIST]

1-Xaeraz

2-Quisoves [Matoran] 

3-Burnmad [Desolated Siren] Lynched Day 1

4-Valendale

5-Manducus

6-TX Wade [Mafia] Found & Eviscerated by Drifter Night 2

7-FF [??]

8-fishers64 [Drifter] Found and Killed by Detective Night 3

9-RG [Medic] Dead by Allergic Reaction to Mafia Night 1

10-Jed

11-Pulse [??] Stabbed to Death by Mafia Night 2

12-Ghidora

13-Tiragath [Detective] Lynched Day 3

14-Unit [Matoran]

15-Ehks

16-ToaD [??] Killed by Mafia Night 3

17-Nato [Matoran] Burned Alive Day 2

18-Voxumo

19-PM [Desolated Pyro] Lynched Day 3

20-ToaK

21-Blade

22-Luroka [Mafia] Investigated and Killed by Drifter Night 3

That leaves only...

Xaeraz

QP (Confirmed Village)

Valendale

Manducus

FF (??)

Jed

Ghidora

Unit (Confirmed village)

Ehks

Voxumo

ToaK

Blade

I vote Voxumo, since he was on the last suspect list for the Day scene too, something everyone seems to forget.

For the other scene... I'm uncertain right now. But I think FF might just be mafia; given how things went with Luroka. So, I'm voting him too.

-Tiragath (Detective) lynched

I used to think our BZP Mafia crowd had the potential to someday learn to play well

RIP: Burnmad's hopes and dreams

*Snaps fingers*

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang
  • Upvote 7

I vote Xaeraz once he dies. 

TBH I tried Luroka because he seemed fishy. =P

Also, 19th hype for special thing.

If everyone finishes before the 48 is up do we see it then?

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I vote Xaeraz once he dies. 

TBH I tried Luroka because he seemed fishy. =P

Also, 19th hype for special thing.

If everyone finishes before the 48 is up do we see it then?

If everybody votes and it is not Tuesday, then probably. Since Voltex is gone, we cooked up a little something to pass the time until he gets back and we can continue as planned.

Yay, I was finally avenged. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

*ponders* You know, nothings popping up in mind recently. I've been killed more than I've been lynched I think.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.