You poor, misguided soul.

He will lead you only to wrack and ruin. 

Lies.  Lies and slander.

And this coming from the one who singlehandedly cast his entire village into civil war.

• Upvote 2

And this coming from the one who singlehandedly cast his entire village into civil war.

Guilty as charged. I openly acknowledge and embrace who and what I am.

Namely, I'm the man who would happily see every village in this wretched wasteland go the way of the Iron Tribe if it meant the survivors would benefit from it.

Progress requires sacrifice.

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I have every faith in Leader TimeLord.

You poor, misguided soul.

He will lead you only to wrack and ruin.

Nato in BZPGOT

Those TTL's were evil plan an simple.

TTL 1 wanted world domination and to become its ruler.

TTL 2 wanted the fire region destroyed along with conquering the water region.

The CTL of BZPBM is a good guy.

He wants his people to survive and wants the Skrall stopped before they control all of Bara Magna.

I might be thrown into exile next episode but he will still do what is right.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

You're going to have to give me a very convincing argument if I manage to get my hands on these shards first. 

To be fair, fire folk have the most peaceful plans for the shards...  Keep them away from everyone.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I feel like Fire's absolute most extreme course of action would be to strike Tuma and only Tuma dead with the shards/mask (if possible), and then use the threat of effortless and total destruction to force the Skrall to disband and travel far from the lands of the Agori.

I really don't see this game's version of Burnmad being on-board with genocide against the Skrall, and he'd certainly never put the Rock Agori at risk.

(For reference, BZPGOT's Burnmad would probably have already rolled over the weakened Jungle, smashed the Bone Hunter stronghold to bits, assembled the mask and wiped the entire Rock tribe, Skrall and Agori both, off the face of the planet-- or at least, he'd be a good portion of the way through doing all of those things)

- :burnmad:

Edited by Lord Burnmad Aodh
  • Upvote 1

I still have to ask... what IC reasoning does everyone have to hate the skrall? Is it purely that they are a threat in the military use of the term?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

That, and the fact that constantly extending offers of "protection" to the other tribes is pretty suspect

But yeah, to use a thought experiment: If there were actual Skrall, giants, elves, or what-have-you in the real world, at any point in history-- does anyone here think that we (the human race) wouldn't have exterminated them long ago, regardless of their disposition? As humans, our number one response to something being scary is to try and kill it

• Upvote 1

The issue on the Skrall's "protection" is causing civil unrest in Tesara, and it's dangerously close to the breaking point.

Right now the various tribes biggest problems are themselves, seen with issues in Iconox and Tesara. Say what you will about the skrall, but they've done little to no damage compared to what the tribes have.

Though it is very interesting watching this debate from a "I'm not involved" angle.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

You can't really say that the Rock Tribe has done nothing; their very existence changes the course of events.

Iconox's and Tesara's internal conflicts both revolve around the Skrall-- remove the Skrall from the equation, and so do you remove the conflicts.

You can't really say that the Rock Tribe has done nothing; their very existence changes the course of events.

Iconox's and Tesara's internal conflicts both revolve around the Skrall-- remove the Skrall from the equation, and so do you remove the conflicts.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I don't know if I'd say that everything affects everything, so much as everything affects quite a few things, and that it's impossible to tell what effects what in many of those cases.

But we're getting into things that are technically impossible to prove or disprove, so let's go back down a few Cuils to what we were talking about originally: Genocide the Skrall, yea or nay? As I'm alone in my room, I vote yea, everyone else abstains by their absence, and that settles things.

• Upvote 3

The Skrall threaten Tesara's freedom and destiny of being the light of the world.

And dude, the Skrall's intention of interfering with our autonomy caused the civil strife going on there.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

The Skrall threaten Tesara's freedom and destiny of being the light of the world.

And dude, the Skrall's intention of interfering with our autonomy caused the civil strife going on there.

Think that already happened when it got lit on fire

• Upvote 2

Think that already happened when it got lit on fire

I would say the light caused disregarded doors to open.
  • Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

I still have to ask... what IC reasoning does everyone have to hate the skrall? Is it purely that they are a threat in the military use of the term?

The whole taking Agori of other tribes as slaves thing is a bit off-putting, for starters. 

Then there's also the fact that they take whatever they want in the arena, from whoever they want, whenever they want, without contributing anything to the trade system themselves. 

They're basically big, mean, spiky leeches. And that was before they started offering to "protect" everybody. 

• Upvote 2

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Please dispense of this anti-Skrall propaganda. I am a merciful, benevolent ruler, and you will all prosper under my benevolent rule of benevolent kindness and mercy. Dispute this and you will be executed.

- Tuma

Edited by Trijhak
  • Upvote 3

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Please dispense of this anti-Skrall propaganda. I am a merciful, benevolent ruler, and you will all prosper under my benevolent rule of benevolent kindness and mercy. Dispute this and you will be executed.

- Tuma

I'll be waiting. B-)

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

- Tuma

I am a merciful, benevolent ruler

- Tuma

Dispute this and you will be executed.

- Tuma

:superfunny:

Tuma you just proved us right.

Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara
  • Upvote 1

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

You're giving us Tumauch information.

• Upvote 2

Mighty Leader Tumor, it's only Friday night! You're supposed to wait until Saturday morning before making such an awful and cartoonish statement.

Oh boy. I can't wait till the end of this game so this can happen:

Tuma: *gets helmet pulled off* "I would have conquered Bara Magna too if it weren't for you meddling non-Skralls!"

• Upvote 4

pWPTu7m.jpg

Mighty Leader Tumor, it's only Friday night! You're supposed to wait until Saturday morning before making such an awful and cartoonish statement.

Oh boy. I can't wait till the end of this game so this can happen:

Tuma: *gets helmet pulled off* "I would have conquered Bara Magna too if it weren't for you meddling non-Skralls!"

I'll only support this if when his helmet is pulled off, he's revealed to actually be Metus.
  • Upvote 3